Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
Aug 28th, 2017
Jorge S. from Bronx, NY writes:
Its driving me crazy and I'm not going to give up easily
Aug 27th, 2017
Someone from Fargo, ND writes:
Also, I might add, that Corporations and Special Interest Groups have the money to pay lobbyists to go to your office and tell you to vote for their project. They also have the money to bribe you. Now, can you see how useless our system is? Did you know that one Congress Woman will retire with a $800K a year Pension.
Aug 26th, 2017
Yolanda P. from San Jose, CA writes:
I'm going completly ??? .!! I have bee to a couple Drs also pest experts.Piped.Pipet have.came to my apt.they.r not bef.bugs no one.knows or is doing any thing.to.a limitate.problem.will not spray put tent on bulding 7rs teant carpet.inhabitable.pant tile.cabnet bottom open to.ground Dirt outside squiral. Possible fruitfrys ect long river.a.cross street disclosure of bed bugs in close neb apt 4 units in 1 b
Aug 26th, 2017
Yolanda P. from San Jose, CA writes:
Aug 26th, 2017
Someone from Fargo, ND writes:
Dear Representatives of the people, I have a question for your. If the Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, county, state, and federal health departments, and all major pest control companies won't help us with these mites, Who will? Of course, the answer is obvious, No one will help us. That's why we are forced to petition you. But, you don't know nothing about health care. And, even worse, you're swamped with petitions from big dollar Special Interest Groups and Corporations. So, you got to admit, it's kinda of a stupid system, don't you think?
Aug 26th, 2017
Someone from Fargo, ND writes:
Aug 24th, 2017
Someone from Bath Springs, TN writes:
Do Something and Do Something Soon! I am a single mother to a once happy 8 yro little girl, we were both happy and living life to the fullest until about a month ago and then our lives turned upside down overnight! I could go into all the horrific tales what is going on in both of our bodies but I believe 100% the CDC already knows what is going on! It all started with a lady in Korea and now it's spreading all over this beautiful planet invading our bodies like a terrorist attacking it's victims in the most slow and horrific manner ever thought of. What happens in the dark WILL come to light and by the CDC blinding their eyes to what is going on it tells the American people exactly what is going on. It's time they step up and if they don't won't to confirm anything that's fine but at least assist in a cure. If they need confirmation that this disease is more than delusional, I will be happy to send them specimen samples I have in each stage of growth that they can experiment on.
Aug 24th, 2017
Alexcyandrea D. from Salt Lake City, UT writes:
It's real, I'm a living example. And I hope that they do something about this. Millions are living in such a uncomfortable state of being. It's not right to just push it away and say we're crazy. We're in pain, please; help us!
Aug 23rd, 2017
Debbie M. from Greenville, SC writes:
Please I'm a single mom trying to live this horror that no one understands or believes . If the CDC or government is worried people will blame those responsible and are therefore doing nothing then I myself totally agree with another comment I saw here and that was I'm sure anyone living this nightmare does not care where it came from or who is responsible we just want our lives back please I am begging the CDC to study this again. Use me as a participant. I can't live like this. It's hell.
Aug 23rd, 2017
Debbie M. from Greenville, SC writes:
Aug 21st, 2017
Someone from Chicago, IL signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
Someone from Bowie, MD signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
John G. from Bowie, MD signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
Christie L. from Speedwell, TN signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
Someone from Speedwell, TN writes:
I'm so used too I've already beyond the physical and mental stage of trying to accept it but it was living hell if there were one so if your on the site laughing making fun of us than I hate it for you cause good wl make u deal with this if not worse sition.....I've spoken too an seasonal nurse and ya know they will brJe the backs on everything else but **** us huh
Aug 19th, 2017
Someone in A. from Hoffman Estates, IL writes:
I'm 53, single, raising a teenager-working a lot of hours to provide for us it's already busy-then I acquired this- it's horrible the marks on my face the time spent in baths and trying different remedies the money that is spent buying anything that may help including pet antibiotics. I hope the CDC is allowed to study this again- an honest effort this time. Then maybe a cure. At this point I don't think anyone of us cares where it came from more than we care about just having our lives back for a cure. My 15-year-old also has it- It's already a rat race trying to make a good life. Trying to fix myself worrying about him trying to fix him. Very sad-I have to tell myself many times during the week to stay strong- don't panic.
Aug 17th, 2017
Someone from Windsor, VT writes:
This started with mites that were actually seen. But they were microscopic and probably thousands gathered together on a water bowl. Initially I had fairly good sized bites. Now I don't have any bites, but have the crawling sensation. This affliction disrupts a person's life completely, and destroys any productivity. I am just devastated to be suffering under this.
Aug 12th, 2017
Someone from Largo, FL writes:
I just keep praying that someone will find a cure for us all ,and the one's who aren't infected yet.....Doctor's- Hospitals_aren't going to help that's a proven Fact.. ( Truer than true), it's very sad,but taken this day and age in which we live in its all (Bible for filling).. (Keep the faith), "Because that's all we got" and each other to console (talk to ) and try to find relief May God hear our anguish and desperate call in Jesus name I ask and I pray if God permits amen...
Aug 12th, 2017
Someone from Minden, LA writes:
Our family has been attacked by unseen parasite, after stinging bite the only sign of it is white skin looking edge, that is seen around the edges of the scab and only after it dies can you pull off scab. The sore scabs are all over our backs, sides, legs and even our scalp! This is a nightmare for our family, no help from Doctors!!
Aug 8th, 2017
Someone from Tacoma, WA signed.
Aug 2nd, 2017
Dee R. from Tucson, AZ writes:
I thought I was going cray every speck of anything I thought it was bugs of some type. This a very debilitating problem. The apt I lived in before where I am now had black mould everywhere, they were remodeling and there was mould and lead paint,asbestos. I had to move because of health now, the new place I saw mould n the storage closet. They supposedly had some type ingredient to kill mould.I now see that is not the case. . These mites are horrible. Something needs to be done. Research needs to be done. When I went to the Dr because of the rashes and itching. He gave me some topical cream and suggested allergy meds. He stated that people spend a lot of money and can never get to the bottom of the infestation. More research please.We who have suffered know the horror it plays on your mental health
Jul 30th, 2017
Someone from Canoga Park, CA writes:
Everyone believes i'm insane. And they are probably correct. The mites have been working on me for little over six weeks. No one believes me. Although my body will attest to a problem, and I provide pictures, no one believes me. I'm going to a dermatologist, he assures me it's not scabies. Lately, I've begun to agree with them, I must be crazy. I am now suffering visual hallucinations . With no end in sight, this article that I just read is offering me hope. Because I can't live much longer like this
Jul 30th, 2017
Someone from Canoga Park, CA writes:
Jul 25th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
No cure here after nearly 3 years, but I am coping a lot better and only get a few "disturbances" at night. Here is what is helping me get through the night (yes, I do all of it every night): 1. Ease up on the sugar. Hard for some of us, I know, but worth it. 2. Go over your entire bed and pillows with a lint roller. Use several sheets to ensure that you pick up everything loose. Keep the roller in bed with you to "get" things and repeat when you get up in the middle of the night and morning. 3. Spray something of your choice on the sheets and pillows - ammonia with a bit of mint oil, 91% isopropyl alcohol with a bit of mint and neem or ylang ylang oil, commercial *herbal* insect repellant, etc. Rotate them. All are not good for you, but what the heck. 4. If you don't bathe right before bed, wipe off from head to toe with a clean washcloth and soap or makeup removing wipes. Be sure to get in between your toes and the bottoms of your feet. 5. When dry, go over your entire self with a lint roller to get off anything left from the scrub-down. Also the insides of your slippers. 6. Put coconut oil or moisturizer on your face and chest. I get few/no bites there this way. 7. Do a sinus rinse with store-bought saline solution or NeilMed packets and distilled water - not tap water because it can introduce new parasites to your sinuses. You may have white snotty-looking worms in your sinuses, nose, ears, mouth, and tear ducts, which are all interconnected. Alternate occasionally with menthol nasal spray. 8. If you wear clothing to bed, go over all of it with a lint roller, inside and out. Pick off resistant fuzzballs that are obviously not part of the fabric weave. Inspect seams too. 9. Apply some sort of deterrent to your trouble spots, which may be back, backs of thighs, privates, between toes, etc. Rotate these products, which can include msm cream, sulfur cream, tinactin spray, original Noxzema, Nature's Gift Debriding Soap, Home Health fungal lotion, salicylic acid lotion, etc. 10. While #9 is still damp, with a cheap makeup brush, apply FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth to these trouble spots. Do NOT inhale this stuff - I use a dust mask and do this while standing in the bathtub. 11. Apply organic herbal hand sanitizer, ionic silver spray, or Caudalie herbal water spray (expensive) to itchy parts of scalp, and only if it's bad, dust with diatomaceous earth. 12. Take 5-10 mg of melatonin in dissolving tabs unless contraindicated by other medical treatment you are receiving. 13. Brush and floss teeth and follow up with the mouth rinse of your choice. Sometimes I floss these little $#!+s out of my teeth! This regimen takes me 1.5 to 2 hours at night but helps me get to sleep sooner and stay down longer. Good luck!
Jul 23rd, 2017
Jean T. from Denver, CO writes:
Suffering 7 plus years and no end in sight. Moved and moved and moved repeatedly. Lost all possessions over and over only to reinfest every place I go. Tried all the cures and nothing works. First time I used lindane it was very effective as 10 minutes after I applied the floor around me was covered with a lot of 1/2 inch white feathery things just dropping off and then it quit working. Have tried it since but it has not worked. Attempted overdosing on meds couple of times as this will completely destroy your life without any hope of ever being rid of it. Medical community is a joke as they just write you off as a nut case. I believe this is global. I to see people cough itch sneeze when I am around. This has given me an anxiety disorder and very hard to work with. I have been homeless a number of times and only seem to hold down a place to live 6-8 mths out of the year. Pray for a cure Soon
Jul 23rd, 2017
Jean T. from Denver, CO writes:
Jul 22nd, 2017
Someone from Concord, NC writes:
Have been suffering with the above symptoms for over 2 months with no relief. Unfortunately due to lack of evidence doctors treat it as scabies but state they do no think so. When am around other people can see them scratch. Not sure how I got them or if they are passable to others. Doctors do not seem too concerned. Not sure if others in are afflicted and not saying anything. But do feel like it is a silent epidemic right now.
Jul 22nd, 2017
Keith P. from Seattle, WA writes:
I have been fighting these mites for 6 months now.They only attack me and leave my girlfriend alone, though i see her constantly itch in her sleep. She doesnt believe me about the mites though of course. It has set our relationship on a crash course and has made me contemplate suicide and pray for death. It is completelh unbearable. They NEVER stop, the dont allow me to sleep, I wake up all night to their scurrying, antagonization and needle like biting. They even chase me as soon as I get out of the shower! They are a plague to my entire life. Everyone I come into contact with begins to sneeze, cough or itch. Ive tried everything and Docters are of course little to no help at all. I feel so alone and am suffering non stop throughout a whole 24 hour day. Please do something... I would honestly give anything for a sure shot way to kill these bastards. I would sell my soul for relief.
Jul 22nd, 2017
Keith P. from Seattle, WA writes:
Jul 21st, 2017
Leanne O. from Sevierville, TN writes:
My family caught this disease while living in the USA. I had to surrender my greencard to get out of the country. Cannot work, and it costs hundreds for self treatment as hospital ignorant of this disease and diagnosed delusion of parasites. Have Strongyloides which disseminated also because doctor gave me steroids for pain of morgellons, not realising I had a strongyloides co infection. Have almost met my maker 3 times, its a miracle im alive. PTL
Jul 21st, 2017
Someone from Joplin, MO writes:
I am battling scabies for 3 months now. I finally went on CDC site and am following their protocol for treatment with ivermectin. This is horrible and I am so depressed by it. I got it from a high end hotel on vacation! Please help with this epidemic. My Dr. prescribed permethrin and ivermectin. Didn't help. Also I can't afford these mess. I am taking the risk of using ivetmectin hor horses. I hate chemicals but I have put all kinds on my skin in desperation. I have been hoping to die as life with this is torture!
Jul 20th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
If one catches a camp fire gone awry early it can avoid a giant forest fire. When this thing first pops up for people in an early stage there is a chance Permithrin could halt it because it's still containable. Unfortunately at the beginning stage the doctors all too often poo-poo the patient...give some symptomatic relief with Benadryl, tell them it's probably a just a reaction to laundry detergent and dismiss the patient. This critical beginning phase if not addressed properly early on can lead to an utterly debilitating extreme infestation that will destroy the patients life. Doctors are oblivious to the notion of skin parasites generally and would only consider text book scabies as pretty much the only skin parasite out there. Even then many doctors are hesitant to even consider scabies and prefer to write the whole thing off as reaction to laundry detergent. The doctors are not listening to their patients and the result is ruined lives and untold suffering. No slight exaggeration. They find it fanciful that someone knows they may have contracted an ongoing stubborn mite from a farm animal or pet because they didn't read about it in the Merck Manual. Bottom line people have microscopic skin parasites in a big way and the numbers are growing fast. The doctors need to be more open minded and trusting of the patients in their care who are in desperate need.
Jul 18th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
WE ARE IN THE MIDST OF A SILENT EPIDEMIC....NOBODY WANTS TO GO PUBLIC THEY HAVE. COOTIES. THE INSIDIOUS THING ABOUT MITES IS THEY INFEST ENVIRONMENT AND REINFEST HOST OVER AND OVER MAKING THE NIGHTMARE GO ON INDEFINATELY. PURE LIVING HELL. IVERMECTIN SELEMECTIN PERMITHRIN ALL WORK ON PESTS NERVOUS SYSTEM. MANY THINGS LIKE CLOVE OIL OR BENZYL BENZOATE ARE EMPLOYED IN AN ATTEMPT TO SORT OF BURN THEM OUT. BOTH APPROACHES ARE NOT PRODUCING A SERIOUSLY PERMANENT SOLUTION IN MANY CASES. ROTENONE WORKS ON A CELLULAR LEVEL OF BUG TO INHIBIT THEIR OXYGEN UPTAKE...AND ERRADICATES INFESTATIONS. ROTENONE IS DANGEROUS IF YOU MASSIVELY INHALE IT OR SHOOT/INJECT DIRECTLY IN YOUR VEINS....HOWEVER A LIMITED AMOUNT OF USES OR TOPICAL APPLICATIONS TO GET RID OF SOMETHING THAT HAS UTTERLY DESTROYED YOUR LIFE AND LEFT YOU SUICIDAL ANYWAY IS WELL WORTH IT THE RELATIVELY SLIGHT RISK. PERUVIANS AND AUSTRALIANS HAVE USED IT FOR GENERATIONS WITHOUT ANY MAJOR PROBLEM. A ROTENONE AT A DECENTLY HIGH PERCENTAGE IS CALLED FOR. SOME PEOPLE HAVE MITES THAT ARE UNUSUALLY AGGRESSIVE STUBBORN AND UNRESPONSIVE TO OLD STYLE TREATMENTS. WE NEED A HIGH PERCENTAGE HARDCORE NO JOKE ROTENONE.
Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hi there National city. Look up WALKING DANDRUFF this a parasite visible to the naked eye. Both pets and people can get it. There is another name for walking dandruff. It's real name for walking dandruff is Cheyletiellosis. From The cheyletiella mite. It's highly contagious. Quote" They live in the keratin level, the top layer of the skin " end quote. Both humans and animals can get it and pass it to one another. You should be able to see it moving. Severe itching, sometimes blisters on the scalp Red bumps on arms trunk and butt. Sometimes they will disappear on their own after about a month. ( that's what it says anyway on line)' Says humans can experience a lot of pain and discomfort because of the mites. I don't know if that's what u have. But hope maybe this helps. I'm pretty sure there is a fungus involved for a lot of people too. Maybe you've already read about this mite. Take care.
Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from Marietta, SC writes:
I think the CDC and the DEP could help everyone out that's suffering from this "hell on earth" long and horrible nightmare if they would.... we've all spent millions of dollars combined to still be pleauged with these flesh eating mites and someone somewhere knows exactly what needs to be done in order to regain our itch free lives, and sleep in peace knowing our kids aren't being eaten alive right down the hallway... what if it was ur family, wouldn't u want help!!!?
Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from San Angelo, TX writes:
We must find a way to get rid of them
Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from San Angelo, TX writes:
We must find a way to get rid of them
Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
I just came across a video on you tube about morgellons and Lyme. He also talk about mold. It was hard to hear cuz he was driving in his car. U can google :YouTube morgellons Lyme Chris Sweeney and it should come up. He's done several videos, but this is the one where he finally got rid of "it". It's kind of long. But there is some good info I feel. He too tried all the different remedies and saw all kind of drs. But finally found a dr that seem to know a little something more about parasites. This dr explained what some of the symptoms were and meant. Yes there r bugs. The crawly isn't just from the bugs, it's also from the toxins created by the bugs/ parasites and your body fighting. It's complicated for me to put in text/ words. But it's worth listening too. Maybe start about 1/4 way into. But really the whole thing made somethings kind of come together for me. I hope this help.
Jul 16th, 2017
Someone from National City, CA writes:
Please help. These infestations are nightmares. They look like lint and bite day and night. I've started spraying bleach on myself trying to kill them off. I wash everyday. I've gotten rid of so much of my things in hopes to minimize their living environment. I've made salt scrubs and wash with head n shoulders. I've shaved my head, wear a plastic head cap to bed and sleep with Vicks vapor rub in my ear. I just started a sea salt water cleanse and vitamin C. All has helped, nothing has totally eradicated them at least not yet. I've purchased the bed bug/ allergy proof pillow and mattress cases and use only a sheet now and this too helps. I wash the sheet and pillowcases daily though (not the protectors just the regular sheet and pillowcase). I sprinkle Gold Bond medicated powder on the bed before sleeping. Again all helps. Please help us make them go away.
Jul 15th, 2017
Someone from Deltona, FL writes:
Hello Bothell,WA I read both of those books,one sounded more of her life story with her partner and the other well what can I say the stuff she wants you to fumigate your house with cost 1/2 on walmart lol. We moved around for almost 25 years different states different homes we have been in this house 15 years.The *bugs * HAve been with us for 40 one night I had the window open I woke up itchy and that was that we didn't have the Internet like now and I did not know where to turn,was embarrassed to ask anyone they come and go sometimes there's is months of peace then it starts for a few days and then it's gone.Since Dec tho I have had no peace.My husband is not affected so much seldom he feels them.We are in town no trees really no marsh.As far as what works for me I use a lot of Foster dog shampoo it has permit bring I spray it every where but not for long it stops working the I use Windex with amonia D,.I found dead a website I posted it earlier that was so amazing all I feel is right there and I'm telling you I feel better after just a few days! I am having our house inspected and tested for mold.I really believe that is the cause.One good thing from all this is stopped eating sweets lol,. As for everyone else reading this,I pray for all of us may we all have peace and normal lives one day soon. Please read the website it does help and it's Free!!! BOTHELL Ithe was very kind of you to talk with me,I wish you luck and God be on your side I hope you find new strength just like I did a few days ago, burning the house and comitting suecide really was my last option,now I'm actually smiling :). Stay in touch ok