Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
Aug 30th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hi there Costa Mesa. Ur not crazy and ur not alone. There r thousand and thousand of people dealing with this. U didn't mention how long and what u tried. this is also mold related. Mold attracts all sorts of microscopic critters. If u have mold in ur home or work place, ur r breathing in mold spores. The mold becomes systemic with in YOU. The bugs and mites become attracted to YOU. Don't try to convince a regular doctor of this. They will note in ur medical file that u have mental problems. Instead talk to drs about possibly having a fungal infection of your skin and scalp or where ever on ur body this is affecting you. They can understand a home having mold and making u sick. Mold spores in the air can also feel like bites and stings and make u itch. There r also mold mites. That's not a generic term. Mold mites r real. I just can't remember what the real name is. But if u google mold mites u will find it. Mold mites have tiny little hairs that they shed. These get in the environment along with mold spores. Along with the other bugs attracted to mold. Like springtails. Check ur house really well for mold. Look in ur bathroom first. Under ur bath and kitchen sinks. Look under and behind the fridge and ur washing machine. Che k ur attic for tiny leaks. Check the crawl space under ur house for a leaky pipe. It doesn't take much to cause a huge mold infestation. Anyway if I can talk to ur doctor about fungal or mold problems, he may prescribe u an anti fungal prescription instead of an anti depressant and a referral to see a shrink. For real. It's very rare when drs actually do a skin scraping and have it checked under a microscope. U need to get the humidity down in ur house. If u don't have a vent or fan in ur kitchen or bathroom or a window, get a small fan. In the winter time get a small heat. Run it for 5-10 mins after a shower or bath to help keep it dryer. An air purifier will also make a difference. Cut down on sugar and carbs as best u can. This will help right away. Not make it stop, but it slows down the biting stinging. Mold and fungus like sugar. Get ur body as healthy as u can. Ur home too. Change ur furnace filter and check ur AC units for mold. Check for bird nest or mice-rats. In ur attic under ur house. even a near by tree that has a branch that touches ur house can make the perfect hiway for mites from a birdsnest to U. The best drs to help u r Lyme drs or naturopaths. Sadly naturopaths r not a first choice when people get sick. Most people don't see naturopath or homeopath drs until AFTER they've exhausted all other options. U can talk freely with an NP or homeopathy dr. They r used to hearing about strange stuff. Weird stuff. Unbelievable stuff. Make sure ur water heater is set hot enough. Use a lint roller on ur body and bed before u get in it. It SEEMS, that the bugs r less drawn to synthetic materials. That may help. Get a mattress cover too. When siton something lay down a large plastic garbage bag on the chair or ur car seat before u sit. Live as bare minimum as u can stand. I never had the crawling all over the body. But I did have the bites and sting fibers black dots and lesions that wouldn't heal. The lesions that were SO BAD and kept me from sleeping, I put ice cubes directly on them. A baggie would probably easier. But I found that the ice cubes would STOP that feeling of biting and movement going on in the lesions. It would allow me to fall asleep. I'm allergic to so many chemicals. I couldn't use pesticides. I did manage to get rid of them. It took me a few years. It wasn't fast. For me there was nothing fast about healing from this. I also put black walnut salve on the lesions. We also moved right in the middle of this things starting and quit my job which is where I got this from in the first place. Along with most of my co workers. I don't know that moving no helped or not. Most people it doesn't help. But because this plague wasn't coming from my home, I think my stuff didn't get as infested as it could have. One last thing. Especially if u have pets. Read about a fungus callled SPORO SCHENKII or sporotricosis or sporothrix. Wiki has good info. Read the WHOLE THING. Especially if u r starting to feel physically sick. Not just itchy. I can get sporothrix from ur pets. Sporo is a fungus found in dirt. Gardners can get it too. It's found all over the world. U can get it from having a cut and then the fungus spores get in the cut. That could happen just by petting ur animals if they have it in their fur. U can get it by breathing in the spores too. After u read that if u want to go further. Check out this guy on you tube. Type in this, THE UNKNOWN CAT MORGELLONS. There's 2 of guys talking about this. One guy is just a trouble maker. So u must type in THE UNKNOWN CAT Not just Unknown cat. He has put out several good videos. From when he was first sick to getting well. Turns out he had sporothrix. The fungus attracta the bug. He had the fungus in and on him. So the bugs came to him. It's worth watching his videos. I hope this info will help someone. Don't give up. Keeping talking. U just have to be careful what u say when dealing with MDs.
Aug 30th, 2017
Someone from Costa Mesa, CA writes:
This is horrible......I get bit, stung nightly. I have tore apart my van, and my house. I've washed everything, steamed everything, I've used Diatomaous earth (D.E) everywhere. I have thrown out clothes, shoes, and furniture......and still dealing with this. I feel like there in the fabric of certain clothes, and coming out of carpet......the only thing left is inside the walls...uggggg. I've been made fun of and called crazy. It's very depressing. I hope there is help for getting rid of whatever this is.......
Aug 28th, 2017
Jorge S. from Bronx, NY writes:
Its driving me crazy and I'm not going to give up easily
Aug 27th, 2017
Someone from Fargo, ND writes:
Also, I might add, that Corporations and Special Interest Groups have the money to pay lobbyists to go to your office and tell you to vote for their project. They also have the money to bribe you. Now, can you see how useless our system is? Did you know that one Congress Woman will retire with a $800K a year Pension.
Aug 26th, 2017
Yolanda P. from San Jose, CA writes:
I'm going completly ??? .!! I have bee to a couple Drs also pest experts.Piped.Pipet have.came to my apt.they.r not bef.bugs no one.knows or is doing any thing.to.a limitate.problem.will not spray put tent on bulding 7rs teant carpet.inhabitable.pant tile.cabnet bottom open to.ground Dirt outside squiral. Possible fruitfrys ect long river.a.cross street disclosure of bed bugs in close neb apt 4 units in 1 b
Aug 26th, 2017
Yolanda P. from San Jose, CA writes:
Aug 26th, 2017
Someone from Fargo, ND writes:
Dear Representatives of the people, I have a question for your. If the Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, county, state, and federal health departments, and all major pest control companies won't help us with these mites, Who will? Of course, the answer is obvious, No one will help us. That's why we are forced to petition you. But, you don't know nothing about health care. And, even worse, you're swamped with petitions from big dollar Special Interest Groups and Corporations. So, you got to admit, it's kinda of a stupid system, don't you think?
Aug 26th, 2017
Someone from Fargo, ND writes:
Aug 24th, 2017
Someone from Bath Springs, TN writes:
Do Something and Do Something Soon! I am a single mother to a once happy 8 yro little girl, we were both happy and living life to the fullest until about a month ago and then our lives turned upside down overnight! I could go into all the horrific tales what is going on in both of our bodies but I believe 100% the CDC already knows what is going on! It all started with a lady in Korea and now it's spreading all over this beautiful planet invading our bodies like a terrorist attacking it's victims in the most slow and horrific manner ever thought of. What happens in the dark WILL come to light and by the CDC blinding their eyes to what is going on it tells the American people exactly what is going on. It's time they step up and if they don't won't to confirm anything that's fine but at least assist in a cure. If they need confirmation that this disease is more than delusional, I will be happy to send them specimen samples I have in each stage of growth that they can experiment on.
Aug 24th, 2017
Alexcyandrea D. from Salt Lake City, UT writes:
It's real, I'm a living example. And I hope that they do something about this. Millions are living in such a uncomfortable state of being. It's not right to just push it away and say we're crazy. We're in pain, please; help us!
Aug 23rd, 2017
Debbie M. from Greenville, SC writes:
Please I'm a single mom trying to live this horror that no one understands or believes . If the CDC or government is worried people will blame those responsible and are therefore doing nothing then I myself totally agree with another comment I saw here and that was I'm sure anyone living this nightmare does not care where it came from or who is responsible we just want our lives back please I am begging the CDC to study this again. Use me as a participant. I can't live like this. It's hell.
Aug 23rd, 2017
Debbie M. from Greenville, SC writes:
Aug 21st, 2017
Someone from Chicago, IL signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
Someone from Bowie, MD signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
John G. from Bowie, MD signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
Christie L. from Speedwell, TN signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
Someone from Speedwell, TN writes:
I'm so used too I've already beyond the physical and mental stage of trying to accept it but it was living hell if there were one so if your on the site laughing making fun of us than I hate it for you cause good wl make u deal with this if not worse sition.....I've spoken too an seasonal nurse and ya know they will brJe the backs on everything else but **** us huh
Aug 19th, 2017
Someone in A. from Hoffman Estates, IL writes:
I'm 53, single, raising a teenager-working a lot of hours to provide for us it's already busy-then I acquired this- it's horrible the marks on my face the time spent in baths and trying different remedies the money that is spent buying anything that may help including pet antibiotics. I hope the CDC is allowed to study this again- an honest effort this time. Then maybe a cure. At this point I don't think anyone of us cares where it came from more than we care about just having our lives back for a cure. My 15-year-old also has it- It's already a rat race trying to make a good life. Trying to fix myself worrying about him trying to fix him. Very sad-I have to tell myself many times during the week to stay strong- don't panic.
Aug 17th, 2017
Someone from Windsor, VT writes:
This started with mites that were actually seen. But they were microscopic and probably thousands gathered together on a water bowl. Initially I had fairly good sized bites. Now I don't have any bites, but have the crawling sensation. This affliction disrupts a person's life completely, and destroys any productivity. I am just devastated to be suffering under this.
Aug 12th, 2017
Someone from Largo, FL writes:
I just keep praying that someone will find a cure for us all ,and the one's who aren't infected yet.....Doctor's- Hospitals_aren't going to help that's a proven Fact.. ( Truer than true), it's very sad,but taken this day and age in which we live in its all (Bible for filling).. (Keep the faith), "Because that's all we got" and each other to console (talk to ) and try to find relief May God hear our anguish and desperate call in Jesus name I ask and I pray if God permits amen...
Aug 12th, 2017
Someone from Minden, LA writes:
Our family has been attacked by unseen parasite, after stinging bite the only sign of it is white skin looking edge, that is seen around the edges of the scab and only after it dies can you pull off scab. The sore scabs are all over our backs, sides, legs and even our scalp! This is a nightmare for our family, no help from Doctors!!
Aug 8th, 2017
Someone from Tacoma, WA signed.
Aug 2nd, 2017
Dee R. from Tucson, AZ writes:
I thought I was going cray every speck of anything I thought it was bugs of some type. This a very debilitating problem. The apt I lived in before where I am now had black mould everywhere, they were remodeling and there was mould and lead paint,asbestos. I had to move because of health now, the new place I saw mould n the storage closet. They supposedly had some type ingredient to kill mould.I now see that is not the case. . These mites are horrible. Something needs to be done. Research needs to be done. When I went to the Dr because of the rashes and itching. He gave me some topical cream and suggested allergy meds. He stated that people spend a lot of money and can never get to the bottom of the infestation. More research please.We who have suffered know the horror it plays on your mental health
Jul 30th, 2017
Someone from Canoga Park, CA writes:
Everyone believes i'm insane. And they are probably correct. The mites have been working on me for little over six weeks. No one believes me. Although my body will attest to a problem, and I provide pictures, no one believes me. I'm going to a dermatologist, he assures me it's not scabies. Lately, I've begun to agree with them, I must be crazy. I am now suffering visual hallucinations . With no end in sight, this article that I just read is offering me hope. Because I can't live much longer like this
Jul 30th, 2017
Someone from Canoga Park, CA writes:
Jul 25th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
No cure here after nearly 3 years, but I am coping a lot better and only get a few "disturbances" at night. Here is what is helping me get through the night (yes, I do all of it every night): 1. Ease up on the sugar. Hard for some of us, I know, but worth it. 2. Go over your entire bed and pillows with a lint roller. Use several sheets to ensure that you pick up everything loose. Keep the roller in bed with you to "get" things and repeat when you get up in the middle of the night and morning. 3. Spray something of your choice on the sheets and pillows - ammonia with a bit of mint oil, 91% isopropyl alcohol with a bit of mint and neem or ylang ylang oil, commercial *herbal* insect repellant, etc. Rotate them. All are not good for you, but what the heck. 4. If you don't bathe right before bed, wipe off from head to toe with a clean washcloth and soap or makeup removing wipes. Be sure to get in between your toes and the bottoms of your feet. 5. When dry, go over your entire self with a lint roller to get off anything left from the scrub-down. Also the insides of your slippers. 6. Put coconut oil or moisturizer on your face and chest. I get few/no bites there this way. 7. Do a sinus rinse with store-bought saline solution or NeilMed packets and distilled water - not tap water because it can introduce new parasites to your sinuses. You may have white snotty-looking worms in your sinuses, nose, ears, mouth, and tear ducts, which are all interconnected. Alternate occasionally with menthol nasal spray. 8. If you wear clothing to bed, go over all of it with a lint roller, inside and out. Pick off resistant fuzzballs that are obviously not part of the fabric weave. Inspect seams too. 9. Apply some sort of deterrent to your trouble spots, which may be back, backs of thighs, privates, between toes, etc. Rotate these products, which can include msm cream, sulfur cream, tinactin spray, original Noxzema, Nature's Gift Debriding Soap, Home Health fungal lotion, salicylic acid lotion, etc. 10. While #9 is still damp, with a cheap makeup brush, apply FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth to these trouble spots. Do NOT inhale this stuff - I use a dust mask and do this while standing in the bathtub. 11. Apply organic herbal hand sanitizer, ionic silver spray, or Caudalie herbal water spray (expensive) to itchy parts of scalp, and only if it's bad, dust with diatomaceous earth. 12. Take 5-10 mg of melatonin in dissolving tabs unless contraindicated by other medical treatment you are receiving. 13. Brush and floss teeth and follow up with the mouth rinse of your choice. Sometimes I floss these little $#!+s out of my teeth! This regimen takes me 1.5 to 2 hours at night but helps me get to sleep sooner and stay down longer. Good luck!
Jul 23rd, 2017
Jean T. from Denver, CO writes:
Suffering 7 plus years and no end in sight. Moved and moved and moved repeatedly. Lost all possessions over and over only to reinfest every place I go. Tried all the cures and nothing works. First time I used lindane it was very effective as 10 minutes after I applied the floor around me was covered with a lot of 1/2 inch white feathery things just dropping off and then it quit working. Have tried it since but it has not worked. Attempted overdosing on meds couple of times as this will completely destroy your life without any hope of ever being rid of it. Medical community is a joke as they just write you off as a nut case. I believe this is global. I to see people cough itch sneeze when I am around. This has given me an anxiety disorder and very hard to work with. I have been homeless a number of times and only seem to hold down a place to live 6-8 mths out of the year. Pray for a cure Soon
Jul 23rd, 2017
Jean T. from Denver, CO writes:
Jul 22nd, 2017
Someone from Concord, NC writes:
Have been suffering with the above symptoms for over 2 months with no relief. Unfortunately due to lack of evidence doctors treat it as scabies but state they do no think so. When am around other people can see them scratch. Not sure how I got them or if they are passable to others. Doctors do not seem too concerned. Not sure if others in are afflicted and not saying anything. But do feel like it is a silent epidemic right now.
Jul 22nd, 2017
Keith P. from Seattle, WA writes:
I have been fighting these mites for 6 months now.They only attack me and leave my girlfriend alone, though i see her constantly itch in her sleep. She doesnt believe me about the mites though of course. It has set our relationship on a crash course and has made me contemplate suicide and pray for death. It is completelh unbearable. They NEVER stop, the dont allow me to sleep, I wake up all night to their scurrying, antagonization and needle like biting. They even chase me as soon as I get out of the shower! They are a plague to my entire life. Everyone I come into contact with begins to sneeze, cough or itch. Ive tried everything and Docters are of course little to no help at all. I feel so alone and am suffering non stop throughout a whole 24 hour day. Please do something... I would honestly give anything for a sure shot way to kill these bastards. I would sell my soul for relief.
Jul 22nd, 2017
Keith P. from Seattle, WA writes:
Jul 21st, 2017
Leanne O. from Sevierville, TN writes:
My family caught this disease while living in the USA. I had to surrender my greencard to get out of the country. Cannot work, and it costs hundreds for self treatment as hospital ignorant of this disease and diagnosed delusion of parasites. Have Strongyloides which disseminated also because doctor gave me steroids for pain of morgellons, not realising I had a strongyloides co infection. Have almost met my maker 3 times, its a miracle im alive. PTL
Jul 21st, 2017
Someone from Joplin, MO writes:
I am battling scabies for 3 months now. I finally went on CDC site and am following their protocol for treatment with ivermectin. This is horrible and I am so depressed by it. I got it from a high end hotel on vacation! Please help with this epidemic. My Dr. prescribed permethrin and ivermectin. Didn't help. Also I can't afford these mess. I am taking the risk of using ivetmectin hor horses. I hate chemicals but I have put all kinds on my skin in desperation. I have been hoping to die as life with this is torture!
Jul 20th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
If one catches a camp fire gone awry early it can avoid a giant forest fire. When this thing first pops up for people in an early stage there is a chance Permithrin could halt it because it's still containable. Unfortunately at the beginning stage the doctors all too often poo-poo the patient...give some symptomatic relief with Benadryl, tell them it's probably a just a reaction to laundry detergent and dismiss the patient. This critical beginning phase if not addressed properly early on can lead to an utterly debilitating extreme infestation that will destroy the patients life. Doctors are oblivious to the notion of skin parasites generally and would only consider text book scabies as pretty much the only skin parasite out there. Even then many doctors are hesitant to even consider scabies and prefer to write the whole thing off as reaction to laundry detergent. The doctors are not listening to their patients and the result is ruined lives and untold suffering. No slight exaggeration. They find it fanciful that someone knows they may have contracted an ongoing stubborn mite from a farm animal or pet because they didn't read about it in the Merck Manual. Bottom line people have microscopic skin parasites in a big way and the numbers are growing fast. The doctors need to be more open minded and trusting of the patients in their care who are in desperate need.
Jul 18th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
WE ARE IN THE MIDST OF A SILENT EPIDEMIC....NOBODY WANTS TO GO PUBLIC THEY HAVE. COOTIES. THE INSIDIOUS THING ABOUT MITES IS THEY INFEST ENVIRONMENT AND REINFEST HOST OVER AND OVER MAKING THE NIGHTMARE GO ON INDEFINATELY. PURE LIVING HELL. IVERMECTIN SELEMECTIN PERMITHRIN ALL WORK ON PESTS NERVOUS SYSTEM. MANY THINGS LIKE CLOVE OIL OR BENZYL BENZOATE ARE EMPLOYED IN AN ATTEMPT TO SORT OF BURN THEM OUT. BOTH APPROACHES ARE NOT PRODUCING A SERIOUSLY PERMANENT SOLUTION IN MANY CASES. ROTENONE WORKS ON A CELLULAR LEVEL OF BUG TO INHIBIT THEIR OXYGEN UPTAKE...AND ERRADICATES INFESTATIONS. ROTENONE IS DANGEROUS IF YOU MASSIVELY INHALE IT OR SHOOT/INJECT DIRECTLY IN YOUR VEINS....HOWEVER A LIMITED AMOUNT OF USES OR TOPICAL APPLICATIONS TO GET RID OF SOMETHING THAT HAS UTTERLY DESTROYED YOUR LIFE AND LEFT YOU SUICIDAL ANYWAY IS WELL WORTH IT THE RELATIVELY SLIGHT RISK. PERUVIANS AND AUSTRALIANS HAVE USED IT FOR GENERATIONS WITHOUT ANY MAJOR PROBLEM. A ROTENONE AT A DECENTLY HIGH PERCENTAGE IS CALLED FOR. SOME PEOPLE HAVE MITES THAT ARE UNUSUALLY AGGRESSIVE STUBBORN AND UNRESPONSIVE TO OLD STYLE TREATMENTS. WE NEED A HIGH PERCENTAGE HARDCORE NO JOKE ROTENONE.
Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hi there National city. Look up WALKING DANDRUFF this a parasite visible to the naked eye. Both pets and people can get it. There is another name for walking dandruff. It's real name for walking dandruff is Cheyletiellosis. From The cheyletiella mite. It's highly contagious. Quote" They live in the keratin level, the top layer of the skin " end quote. Both humans and animals can get it and pass it to one another. You should be able to see it moving. Severe itching, sometimes blisters on the scalp Red bumps on arms trunk and butt. Sometimes they will disappear on their own after about a month. ( that's what it says anyway on line)' Says humans can experience a lot of pain and discomfort because of the mites. I don't know if that's what u have. But hope maybe this helps. I'm pretty sure there is a fungus involved for a lot of people too. Maybe you've already read about this mite. Take care.
Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from Marietta, SC writes:
I think the CDC and the DEP could help everyone out that's suffering from this "hell on earth" long and horrible nightmare if they would.... we've all spent millions of dollars combined to still be pleauged with these flesh eating mites and someone somewhere knows exactly what needs to be done in order to regain our itch free lives, and sleep in peace knowing our kids aren't being eaten alive right down the hallway... what if it was ur family, wouldn't u want help!!!?
Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from San Angelo, TX writes:
We must find a way to get rid of them
Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from San Angelo, TX writes:
We must find a way to get rid of them
Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
I just came across a video on you tube about morgellons and Lyme. He also talk about mold. It was hard to hear cuz he was driving in his car. U can google :YouTube morgellons Lyme Chris Sweeney and it should come up. He's done several videos, but this is the one where he finally got rid of "it". It's kind of long. But there is some good info I feel. He too tried all the different remedies and saw all kind of drs. But finally found a dr that seem to know a little something more about parasites. This dr explained what some of the symptoms were and meant. Yes there r bugs. The crawly isn't just from the bugs, it's also from the toxins created by the bugs/ parasites and your body fighting. It's complicated for me to put in text/ words. But it's worth listening too. Maybe start about 1/4 way into. But really the whole thing made somethings kind of come together for me. I hope this help.