Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
Someone from Lake Worth, FL writes:
I have been reading serious real stories about these invisable mites at first there was only a few hard to find stories and now there are pages and pages regarding 2017. Something must be done because the hospitals do NOT know about this and people are literally loosing all their material items and their children are suffering. I'm considering getting rid of my cats or building their own home outside as they are indoor outdoor. I believe this is partly due to earth warming, population and unclean practices where animals are held to produce food.
Dec 22nd, 2017
Denise D. from Long Beach, CA writes:
At 57 i Lost every material thing I owned to these mites. Just when we think it is getting under control at our new place, it rains and we are attacked. They have destroyed my life. Hospital visits with them not knowing what to do. Doctors do not know what to do. And lawyers do not want to help because the CDC has zero information on them. The last report on it was 1960 .
Dec 22nd, 2017
Denise D. from Long Beach, CA writes:
Dec 22nd, 2017
Denise D. from Long Beach, CA writes:
Dec 22nd, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
It's bird mite (lice)! Vets will confirm that humans can be infested with them but medical docs do not acknowledge.
Dec 20th, 2017
Someone from Port Huron, MI signed.
Dec 20th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Please don’t waste your time with the spam that keeps appearing here as a cure. There is some good information on her page, but nothing you haven’t tried already if you are finding yourself here at this site. Don’t waste your money or your time. this is a combo of fungus and mold. It is within you. Your environment and your pets too. The bugs are attracted to you because you have this. You most likely have internal parasites too. If you havnt read about morgellons you should. It too is called a delusional illness. But it is no more delusional than you are. This has nothing to do with drinking to much when you were younger or now. That doctor is a crack pot. I’m so sorry for those of you that have been treated this way. Several of us have asked this girl Maria to quit spamming this site, but she continues. If you have been bitten by bird or rat mites, there is also a fungus and other bacteria that gets transferred during the bite. Much the same with Lyme disease. There are several good morgellons groups on FB. Steve bettingsfield has some honest science going on and has developed a protocol. He doesn’t sell it, but tells you what and how much to take. People r getting recovery. It’s not fast. But it seems to calm down the itching and biting quite a bit for most people. With continued use there seems to be recovery. The difference between sleeping and not sleeping. If you are seeing fibers and other strange things in your skin and your environment, there are many pictures on this site to help you identify and confirm and not feel so alone and isolated. None of you are crazy. This is real. It’s not from meth. He has 2 sites. He has over 10,000 people following his site. They are following him because he has science behind his findings. Look up morgellons support science talk to LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING YOU ARE. ASK QUESTIONS. ask anything about any body part that is affected by this scourge. Take care everyone.
Dec 19th, 2017
Someone from Bloomfield, IA writes:
This has been another miserable experience, Doctors don’t believe me, they said it was a condition alcoholics develop an I shouldn’t have drank so much when I was younger, that’s ok I’ll get it figured out. So far I have found some relief by using tea tree an castor oil, also windex an lysol, an the dermisil lotion for the itching. Demodex helped for about a week. Gasoline and Paint thinner had no effect. Brake fluid helped with my fingers, they hurt all the time an feel like they have splintèrs in them, hopefully everyone finds some kind of relief
Dec 16th, 2017
Sherry M. from Cohoes, NY writes:
Please please help me. Begins with a tiny black dot and itching. Now I have painful pin pricking and feeling movement under my skin. They are in my eyes, ears, mouth, tongue, gums, scalp, hands, privates, stool, all of my skin has burrows. Nightly I became attacked. My mom & 8 yes old daughter are starting to become infected but not as bad. My cats also. Dr. Thinks it's scabies but you see those and whatever my family has we can see it. Yesterday I accidentally got my hair wet and I managed to get an fully intact clear worm looking thing that fell from my hair. I took pictures of it. I'm scared to death. Been to the emergency room and was told I'm delusional. Today I've started having a fever and stomach issues and then I noticed my stool has the same things I mentioned above. Last week I was able to pull one out of my gums, it had a good hold on me as I pulled painfully for about 3min til it let go. This one was full of blood so it wasn't clear it was reddish. Last night urgent Care gave me a script for Albenza but my insurance refused to pay for it. Cost is $400, I feel like I have no hope in getting cured. It's been 6 weeks. I'm devastated & disgusted. My teeth are rotting, one fell out because of this mite/bug/worm. Please please please help us!!
Dec 14th, 2017
Someone from Hesperia, CA writes:
I got these mites, which I believe to be bird mites, from a visit to a park with ducks. The biting and itching began in my car and quickly spread to my kitchen, then my bedroom, and finally all over my home. The worst feeling is at night about 3 AM the crawling sensation and pin prick biting begins. After two months of this I believe the mites are now taking over my body as I feel them on me all the time. They have entered my nose, mouth, ears, private areas, and eyes!! Pesticides do not work as I have hired a pesticide company who sprayed numerous times. They suggested tenting my home, but I cannot afford $3500 + on something that they cannot guarantee will work. I have gone to the doctor but they do not believe me and do not have a remedy. I have tried various things such as windex, enzyme cleaners, borax, various mixes of essential oils, pesticides, DE powder, sulfur soap, the list goes on. have read various accounts from other people going through the same issues all over the country and world.
Dec 14th, 2017
Someone from Hesperia, CA writes:
Dec 12th, 2017
Shannon J. from Griswold, CT writes:
Please help this is exactly what is happening to me and my family...we are all being plagued by this!
Dec 12th, 2017
Gary W. from Monroe Township, NJ writes:
I and my family have been suffering from this for 10 years. I am currently living in a hotel in a state of semi quarantine. My mother and I contracted this from our outdoor cats and can't find a cure. The cats have passed on and the condition persists. This is zoonotic parasite disease which is drug resistant. For my family this has been an ongoing catastrophe. I will gladly publish my name and share my medical records as need be and other evidence to any professional that may be able to offer some help or insights. . People need to know about this. It's real. As for all of the frauds and cranks who have moved in on this discussion on various discussion boards those people should be prosecuted but when you get past the swirl we have people who's lives have been ruined and doctors that don't have the first idea of how to respond or refuse to believe what they are seeing with their own eyes.
Dec 11th, 2017
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
Someone from Carrboro STOP SPAMMING THIS PAGE!
Dec 11th, 2017
Kristen N. from Salt Lake City, UT signed.
Dec 11th, 2017
Tiffany L. from Olathe, KS writes:
Click "flag comment" on the person who keeps posting "itchy sting is solved." They're just selling products that don't work and using this as a selling platform.
Dec 10th, 2017
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX writes:
All I want to know is does any one have it in there Food .???? are am I the only one seeing it please answer bad if I boil an Egg i can see it and lots of other food also I can't hardly see its in my eyes lashes and eye brows so bad. God bless us all.
Dec 10th, 2017
Someone from Sumerco, WV writes:
I first thought it was just in my mind went to the Doctor several times asked him about being bitten and crawling sensation was told allergies so tried to ignore when it got so bad I couldn't ignore things there was defiantly a problem I am a very clean person,clean every week the infestation resulted in bites that would not heal intense itching the mites were everywhere and there eggs,we lost all of our clothes have been using Kleen Green for 3 months now problem is better but still have unsealed lesions and some type of worms coming out of them also have some type of worms inside cause they come out in my mouth please someone help us I thought I was going to loose my mind but no other choice but to keep going this problem is everywhere I noticed all the stores around have the eggs in them please please look at this and investigate
Dec 10th, 2017
Kristen N. from Salt Lake City, UT writes:
Dealing with this now. It is nothing less than a plague and we need help. We need to be believed. We need action. NOW.
Dec 10th, 2017
Samantha P. from Cleveland, OH writes:
Please help us! This nearly killed me the first time after six months of hell and a little girl to raise and two years later I have it again and it’s sonoainful so terrible my face had already been so scared and destroyed I can’t live like this and I also now have a baby boy. I need help so bad! Please help so this doesn’t thsolen any longer nevshe I wouldn’t wish this on even the worst person in the planet! We need to know what if doing this and how to stop as well as treat it! We need help!!
Dec 8th, 2017
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX signed.
Dec 8th, 2017
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX signed.
Dec 7th, 2017
Shannon J. from Jewett City, CT signed.
Dec 7th, 2017
adam j. from Savannah, GA writes:
I've been dealing with this for a little over a month and it's miserable. I wasn't sure if it was in my head or not. It's affecting every aspect of my life and needs to be looked into. I'm making an appointment with veterans affairs to see if my doctor can help in any way, but I'm not very hopeful.
Dec 6th, 2017
Someone from Escondido, CA signed.