Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
May 29th, 2017
Lighter T. from Charlotte, NC writes:
I'm posting about some of my trials and tribulations, if anyone is desperate enough to read it. Cheers! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017444767953
May 29th, 2017
Someone from Charlotte, NC writes:
Maybe the antibiotics (Keflex) helped but I'm thinking now that it is the 35% hydrogen peroxide. The youtube parasite rife definitely got their attention too. And I finally gave up the Mountain Dew and all other refined sugars. Now I'm drinking raw apple cider vinegar straight from the bottle first thing in the morning. I got a reptile basking light (red UVA) from the petstore today and definitely got some relief. But now I know there are still a whole lot of them left in me. The buggers now have my plumbing clogged and my belly aches. So I'm drinking prune juice. But they're mostly out of my ears nose and eyes today and my fever's gone. And I have an ozone generator coming Tuesday -- couldn't find the one I wanted locally. I am thankful that I found support online . Salute.
May 28th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hi there charlotte. R u still making headway with Cephelexin? If so and others want to try it , u can get it pet meds stores on line. No prescription. 500mg cap is 62 cents each. These r human grade medicines. Safe for human ingestion. That's what they told me. I heard it before, but never tried them. But I know a lot of people that have this mite / itch bug get their permethrin products through pet supply stores. thats where people go when their doctors won't cooperate. And yes Pittsburg. Ur description of some of these bugs was accurate. I think we have a couple diff bugs that can be involved in this. I've written before many times, but I write again often for new people. I think this is more than just mites and bugs. I think this starts as fungal infection on your skin and for most people their environment. It involves moisture somewhere too. There r tons of little bugs and mites in our environment. If u have the right thing growing in your surroundings u start having problems. The fungus can become systemic with in your body. U then start producing it in ur body. It cone out they the skin. Plus just what's floating around in the air. Don't use towels to drive off either. They get infested. They may not be mite or fungus free after I've washed them. Most people thing their clothing in infested. Well so is ur towels. Use paper towels. I know hate producing extra waste in the world. But this is WAR. Look for moisture in ur attic under ur house. Standing water near ur house. Having these bugs or fungus and mold does not mean ur dirty. But if not at least a every 2 week cleaner, you need REALLY clean house. Get rid of things that just collect dust. They r just collecting mold fungus spores a long with the dust. U those cobwebs that look kind of dusty get those good too. Get ur self several lint rollers too. Roll ur bed pillow body clothing before u put it on. They help a lot. But if they r only attacking u, ur immune system is running on low. Diet has a lot to with this too. In fact u may notice they get more active after you've eaten. Especially if you r eating a lot of sweets or diet his in carbs. In this case even fruits r sweets. People can get rid of this. But it's seems to in a variety of ways. You will have to what helps cut the population drastically and that u can keep using daily. The bug bins don't really work in this case. One more thing about fungus and mold. Both can give the sensation of crawling and stinging or biting. So if ur not seeing the bugs, u may just have a fungal thing going on. Hope this info helps
May 28th, 2017
Someone from Pittsburgh, PA writes:
Please help us. We need medical help. These Mites are not going to go away by themselves. Only research and medication can get rid of these parasites. I read both books that are suggested below, and I recommend them for you to read and to tell others in congress and government. The one book describes my symptoms perfectly, "... a stabbing needle-like pain, then burrowing the needle deeper into the skin..." This is what I am feeling. Does anyone else have the same symptoms? Thank you for your comments. They are helpful.
May 28th, 2017
Someone from Rialto, CA signed.
May 26th, 2017
Sheila T. from Knoxville, TN signed.
May 26th, 2017
Lighter T. from Charlotte, NC writes:
It's all about Frequency and Vibration. Chemistry Music Physics Math and everything under the sun (Hydrogen). http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405580816302229
May 26th, 2017
Keflex S. from Charlotte, NC writes:
Praise God! Cephalexin 500 MG. Got a script yesterday afternoon. Took 3rd pill at 6AM this morning. At 8AM, hundreds of those devils exited my person. And I got 13 more days at 3 pills/day. And I'll take every single one of them. I also took my third round of 15 MG Ivermectin this morning. I'd rather die than live like I have the last 6 months. They are called Springtails. Google it. I also used this rife. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxcu7guUqJg
May 26th, 2017
Someone from Orlando, FL writes:
Thanks for the tip, Bothell, WA. I read both books: The War On Mites and The Year Of The Mite. And, they are good books. The War On Mites tells us government and the medical system's role in this tragedy. And, The Year Of The Mite tells us their personal battle with these Mites. I recommend both books.
May 25th, 2017
Dee W. from Abilene, TX writes:
I am not crazy, this is a problem and is going to infect others.
May 24th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
The war on mites is a good book. But I got more info about bird mites from the book THE YEAR OF THE MITE. A mom wrote her story about suffering thru this. Jane Ishka I believe. She was a cell biologist at the time at Berkeley I think. Anyway she was able to get it ID much faster because of the people she works with. That helped. In the book is actually info about when it was discovered that bird mites DO LIVE OFF AND REPRODUCE EVEN when consuming human blood. For years drs have thot mites could not live or reproduce on human blood. Infact they didn't believe mites consumed human blood at all. This book tells what year that was found to false. This is info u can to ur A- HOLE dr still going on outdated info and show to ur non believing family members. It's easy to read and understand as was the war on mites. I just felt the year of the mite is written by a woman that had this crazy disease. What she went they. It's actually an entertaining read considering the morbid subject of mite infestation.
May 24th, 2017
Someone from Jacksonville, FL writes:
I am a medical professional and I can tell you that this disease is 100% real. I have been suffering with it for a year searching for answers and other explanations however nothing else fits. There needs to be more research done on this horrible illness!
May 24th, 2017
Someone from Fargo, ND writes:
The War On Mites is a free book that explains the situation, in simple language. http://www.worldwidepolka.com/Mites.pdf
May 20th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Brooklyn, I remembered another good thing to use at times - coconut oil. I slap it on lavishly everywhere (after lint rolling myself), including every inch of the privates. If your dogs are shaved, you can put it on them too. It is naturally antifungal and so slick the bugs sort of skid on it and have a harder time getting a grip. As an aging female, I'm not brave enough to put tape on my face, but I use coconut oil or a facial moisturizer (using different brands on different nights to fool the bugs) on my face, neck, and upper chest at night and get no bites in those places. The downside is that the coconut oil is runny when hot so a dusting of diatomaceous earth helps to "set" it. Also it leaves grease spots on fabrics, so you only want to be in contact with sheets and jammies with it on.
May 20th, 2017
Someone from Slaughters, KY writes:
Brooklyn I felt the same way last year!!! I felt so sorry for my cats because they were scratching constantly and running through the house crying because them damn demons were crawling on them!! I literally sat in the floor and said 'God I might deserve this but these cats did nothing wrong in life and dont deserve this!!! I thought of least painful ways to kill myself and them. It was horrible!! However I prayed and prayed and then decided you know what Im not letting the devil take me out!!! I shaved all of their hair off and then bought Lime Sulfur dip for animals online. I use that on them. Its for mange, fleas, all kinds of stuff but it helps alot!!! Only 9.00 on amazon. I also sprinkle diatomaceous earth on them(food grade only-white color kind). I lint roll my heart out even my skin and their skin. Things are not over but they are much better. Im completely broke but at least I can but dollar store lint rollers which have actually helped more than anything. Lint roll anything and everything and at night cut the lint roll tape in pieces and tape on your face. It keeps them from crawling around on your face. The next morning pull the tape off and you will see what looks like grains of salt and black specs!! Dont let these demons take you out! The devil wants that! Fight this and ask for strength!! I know its hard to do though. :(
May 19th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Hi Brooklyn, I feel that way too at times, but my bigger fear is that I will screw up at killing myself and end up still alive but unable to move...and then be totally unable to control the sensations of the bugs eating me alive as no one else appears to notice or care. I'm not a doctor and can't promise that the tips I'm about to give you are completely safe, but we're dying anyway...Here are a few of the least expensive remedies I can think of that can temporarily cut back on the bug population so that maybe you and the pups can catch a nap. Bathe yourself and your dogs in water (the hotter the better) with one of the following: a cup of baking soda, a cup of Listerine, a cup of bleach (really not recommended), a cup of Epsom salts, plus up to 15 (less than 10 drops for the dogs) drops of Lavender, Tea Tree, Neem, or Peppermint essential oil. There are many more elaborate things people use, but the price rises quickly. Soak in the tub until your fingers are pruny. If the dogs won't have it, see if you can sponge it on them. Be sure to disinfect the tub after each bath and don't use the same sponge for bathing, dogs, or disinfecting. For an immediate but temporary kill on your body and the clothes you're wearing (but not the dogs), I use 91% isopropyl alcohol, but be careful not to set off a spark when the fumes are still in the air, or you will go up in flames. I spray my bed with it or with ammonia every night, after using a lint roller to get up any bugs or fuzzballs. Then I leave the room for a bit so I don't inhale too many fumes. Try spraying ammonia on upholstered furniture (again, going away for a bit to let the fumes dissipate) before sitting on it. I use lint rollers on everything I sit on at home, and take one to bed with me. Every time I get up to pee or to dig for a bug, I roll the whole bed and pillows again before getting back in. Also when I get up. You can spray Listerine on your head (not a really idea, I know) or use hand gel on your scalp before bed. For bugs in ears and nostrils, I use hydrogen peroxide on a q-tip, leave it in for a minute, then insert a q-tip wet with just distilled water to stop the proteolytic action of the peroxide. Followed by a dry q-tip in the ears to keep fungus from forming. If you can find and afford it, food grade diatomaceous earth (DE) is very helpful for getting through the night. Mind you, it is VERY BAD for you to inhale it since it is essentially sharp little sea shells made of glass that shred the bugs. Do not use it on the dogs, since they will get their noses in anything you put on them. If I bathe right before bed, I'll towel off and while still a bit damp, I'll first roll my skin all over with a lint roller, then apply the DE with a makeup brush (cheap ones are about $4) to my problem areas - between the legs, bra area, etc. Sometimes even on head. This is the best temporary remedy for me and allows me to get to sleep faster and stay down longer. Scroll through the previous posts here for other tips to at least get through the day. Good luck!
May 19th, 2017
Someone from Brooklyn, NY writes:
I am truly on the verge of ending me and my pets life we cannot take this horrible situation we have been unfortunately thrown into it has ruined our lives were I feel would be better off dead my dogs are truly suffering these things are crawling out of my ears mouth nose allover our bodies so horrible and we really suffer in the summertime please help I'm crying for my dogs they are suffering please I don't know what to do but end our lives
May 17th, 2017
Richard H. from Denver, CO writes:
As a veteran dealing with this i have been declared mentally insane and still have to deal with these life debilitating symptoms this is serious i reported to cdc in Georgia about this please do something cdc the more this spreads people not mentally strong enough will snap on either themselves or others the immunity level of these insects is scary.
May 15th, 2017
Someone from Delray Beach, FL writes:
Please investigate this skin parasite epidemic. It is real!
May 13th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Dear Members of Congress, I am perplexed as to what we can do to get you to take us seriously. We, the undersigned, as not a bunch of crackpot whiny losers who all met online and decided we had bugs. We all arrived here because we already know that we have skin parasites, possibly attracted to a fungus living on us. We are being eaten alive by organisms that suck the blood and nutrients out of our bodies and potentially inoculate us with pathogens - a DISEASE that is spreading with EPIDEMIC rapidity. Doctors will not examine or treat us for it, and threaten to send us to the psych ward if we try to reason with them. As I said in a previous post, committing and/or giving psych meds to people who are being tormented by crawling, biting, digging skin parasites does not make medical sense, and it interferes with the victims' ability to carry out the intensive personal and environmental hygiene rituals they have developed to cut down on the insect population, thus promoting the spread of the disease.This is the USA in the 21st century, and many of us are paying out the wazoo for health insurance, and this STILL happens. And doctors get away with it because the CDC refuses to recognize these refractory skin parasites, so there is no accurate diagnosis to give us and therefore no treatment. Many of us cannot keep our jobs or keep up our homes. Because this is contagious, many of us do not risk hugging our children or even going out with friends. It is isolating in the extreme. The day is rapidly approaching when you or someone you love will pick this up from an upholstered chair or from someone on a train. The itching and other unique sensations, especially in your privates and other places where your clothing is tight, is unbearable, unlike anything you've ever experienced. You won't be able to pay attention. One day you will be sitting in session praying to Sweet Jesus to come down and scratch your itching privates, because you can't risk it due to all the cameras and reporters around. You'll go to your doctor with your elite health insurance and get the same treatment we're getting - the cold shoulder. You'll look online for remedies and find out that THERE ARE NONE! The US does not allow the drugs and pesticides that might work to be used in the necessary concentrations. We are screwed because the CDC does not recognize this as a problem and prefers to blame the victims rather than gain an understanding of the phenomenon that thousands of us are reporting. We're pleading with you to give us the benefit of the doubt and pay it forward and get after the CDC and the AMA so that you can get help when it's your turn to suffer from this -- and I do mean SUFFER. Please...thank you.
May 12th, 2017
Karen S. from New Brighton, PA writes:
This is a real epidemic! Nothing stops these bugs. Drs are unaware! I'm on limited income! I can't afford the endless washing, trying different remedies, the estrangement from family and others because of the real danger of infecting them with this horror! Please do something!
May 12th, 2017
Karen S. from New Brighton, PA writes:
May 11th, 2017
Meg B. from Somerville, MA writes:
I am copying and pasting someone else's letter as I could not say it better myself: Dear Congress, Please take immediate action to charge the CDC with investigating this rapidly spreading skin parasite epidemic immediately. Read some of these posts and note the widespread locations represented. This highly-contagious, life-altering DISEASE is just a dressing room or restaurant visit away from you or a loved one. The first thing that needs to happen is for ALL physicians to be forbidden to brush off a desperate patient with a diagnosis of "Delusional Parasitosis" or "Delusions of Parasitosis". This is a slam to good, sane, taxpaying parents and working people who are so overwhelmed with trying to cope with the lack of sleep and physical discomfort caused by these REAL insects (we can show you samples or just give you a hug and let you catch it yourself) that we are struggling or failing with all of our life duties, and have long since said goodbye to any thoughts of pleasure. Committing and/or giving psych meds to people who are being tortured by crawling, biting, digging skin parasites does not make medical sense, and it interferes with the victims' ability to carry out the intensive personal and environmental hygiene rituals they have developed to cut down on the insect population (it's currently impossible to eliminate them), thus promoting the spread of the disease. Please fund fast-track research to find a CURE for the human infestation (this is not scabies and does not respond to the strongest meds available in the US) and make the cure affordable and widely available to all sufferers. The third thing we need from you is public acknowledgement that this is real, not delusional, and lastly, we need mandatory identification and effective treatment of all affected public spaces. Without these actions on the part of Congress, the CDC, and the medical community, the people who have made America great will fall victim, one by one, to this plague of mites, and America will never be great again. Thank you.
May 11th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
The thing is Ivermectin Slemectin Permithrin etc.etc. all work on nervous system of pest and are not cutting it. The beauty of roetenone is a totally different approach which shuts down their breathing mechanism. Oh but in this countrt its easier to get a gun to blow your head off than it is the medication you need.
May 11th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Sherman TX, thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, not all of us are out of the closet on this, and are not comfortable exposing ourselves on facebook. Personally, I don't need support, I need a SOLUTION. In the meantime, if your group comes up with some good tips, we welcome you to post them here.
May 9th, 2017
Ashley H. from Sherman, TX signed.
May 9th, 2017
Someone from Sherman, TX writes:
There's a wonderful support group on Facebook called skin mites support group if anyone needs it. There is almost 900 people in it. I've been infected for over a year. The only help is help from people like me. No Dr will take me seriously. We need real answers, medicine, help.
May 9th, 2017
Someone from Escondido, CA writes:
We are not suffering from D O P. This is real! Please look into it before it gets more people sick!
May 9th, 2017
Someone from San Antonio, TX writes:
I'm tired... My family and our homes are infested with these bugs, whatever they are. I've spent thousands of dollars and am only able to make it day-by-day as to be able to manage these parasites, I have to keep up with a decontamination regimen that is expensive and time consuming. Holding a job is nearly impossible. I've seen doctors who don't believe me, even though they can see the bites and marks all over my body. They shake their heads and tell me it isn't possible and yet, it is. I've spoken to others and they're in so much distress, suicide seems to be the only way out. By recognizing this illness, maybe we can get a solution and help so that we can get back to living normal lives. For this I pray hourly.
May 9th, 2017
Emmy S. from London, OH writes:
I got infected in Prague, in a hotel. Crawling feeling under my skin, I have pustules and hair loss.. I've had this for a year now and nobody believes me. Here in sweden they are not so good at parasites so I can't get any help. I'm very close to quite my life.. everybody has to wake up and help us infected!
May 9th, 2017
Someone from Roebling, NJ signed.
May 9th, 2017
Someone from Roebling, NJ signed.
May 9th, 2017
Someone from Charlotte, NC signed.
May 9th, 2017
Someone from Slaughters, KY writes:
You all are so right! Not sure anyone knows what this is or if it is different things for different folks. Whatever it is seems to like weakened immune systems. I think some doctors believe this is real and possibly the CDC however they arent sure what to do about it/how to cure and are prob afrad if they open that door then they they will be overflowing with people needing help and not enough staff. But guess what CDC that is your job!!! Per your website your mission statement reads "saves lives and protect people from health threats." In other words your not living up to your mission statement. It will be at your house soon so better start educating yourself!! I fear the suicide rate going up!! Shame on you CDC!! I can only pray for you when the world ends!!!!!!
May 9th, 2017
Someone from Camas, WA writes:
It’s been a year since I last posted on this petition/bug blog. My wife and I contracted this dreadful illness from bed bugs in January 2016. I tried to eradicate them with steam, cedar oil and 90% alcohol. Although I was able to kill many of them, my efforts seemed to cause them to multiply more quickly and they infested our entire house, cars, refrigerators, pretty much everything. After 6 weeks we hired an exterminator to heat our house, a treatment for bed bug infestations. We left our house for 1 week after our house was treated and we took 4 doses of Ivermectin every 6 days. When we returned, our house was pretty much cleared of the bugs but my car was still infested. I used a pesticide gas in my car and didn’t use it for 2 weeks. That seemed to get rid of them. Unfortunately for the next 3 months I had a massive outbreak of skin lesions which required antibiotics to heal them. I had an eye outbreak which was so painful I had to go to the Emergency Department. In May 2016, the symptoms began to go away. The last to resolve was the scalp itching and small sores on the scalp. I have been pretty much symptom free for 6 months. My last skin lesion was 12 months ago. I sleep very well but my short term memory is still bad. I don’t think they are gone though and I am prepared for them coming back. I am not sure anybody is really free of them once completely infested internally and externally. Here are some things I am pretty sure about: 1. The initial infection requires another insect vector, like a flea, tick or bed bug. 2. The infection afflicts many mammals: humans, birds, dogs, cats and cows. 3. The infection has different severities in different people (variable host response). 4. Children and people over 50 seem to be more likely infected. 5. There are many relatively safe treatments which kill them: heat (over 120 degrees), 90% alcohol, cedar oil, Ivermectin, diatomaceous earth BUT, killing them may trigger a defensive reproduction response. 6. Short term memory damage is permanent. 7. The most devastating affects from the infection are the loss of family and friends and jobs/employment and the self-imposed isolation for fear of spreading the infection. 8. There is no health professional who is going to believe you about the infection so you are better off not talking about it, even if you are a physician, which I am. 9. Your family and friends are not going to believe you about the infection so you are better off not talking about it. 10. Some of the skin lesions require oral antibiotics, topical antifungals, and or topical heat to heal. 11. Almost everyone who has this condition gets depressed so get treated. 12. Pesticides are potentially harmful to you and the infection is resistant to most of them which is why topical scabies treatment is not effective. 13. There are people taking advantage of our desperation to find a cure by selling diets, nutritional supplements like colloidal silver, and topical treatments. Don’t believe their false promises. 14. Ironically, this petition is one of better and safer ways to get support. Keep posting. It also serves as a way to notify suffers if a cure is ever found. The CDC no longer maintains a Morgellons Registry. I am going to try leaving them alone now and I hope that they will leave me alone. God bless you all.
May 7th, 2017
Courtney S. from Empire, AL writes:
Agreed! Whatever is infesting my body! My skin from scalp to toe and internal as well, is also infesting my 2 year old daughter and its getting worse and there's nobody that believes me and no doctor will help! I'm scared to go back about it because I could easily get locked away in a crazy house... This is ridiculous. I'm out of options and hopeless. Something has got to give!.
May 7th, 2017
Someone from Encinitas, CA writes:
Entomologists discover several new species of mites, chiggers, lice and fleas a month. Peer reviewed papers on NCBI WEBSITE reports chicken mites learn to prefer human blood. With scientific evidence and the toll of human suffering, there needs to be DNA analysis of what is on the skin.
May 7th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hi Christie. Wow ur so lucky ur not terrified of this anymore. Lol. We DONT really KNOW what it is for sure. No one does for SURE. Cuz we can't get a medical diagnosis. These r all guess. Some people HAVE been diagnosed with a certain type of bird or rat mite. But not very many. An actual ID and a given name. Some think they have MORGELLONS. But the CDC does not believe in MORGELLONS. They also don't believe bird mites can infest humans, or reproduce off of human blood. Even tho human blood was found in the gut of a type of bird mite, and 2010 a vet found they can and do reproduce off human blood. The CDC does not believe bird mites infest homes as easily as they do. IF they believe in it at all, they concider it a rarity. It is not a rarity. If u take 100 people that have this, I would take a guess that 2 percent or less are able to get rid of it PERMANENTLY. It comes back over and over and over. Some people think that MORGELLONS and BIRD MITES may be the same thing. Just at different stages. Some think it is a combo of fungus and bacteria and mites. Also because the CDC doesn't believe in MORGELLONS or chronic bird mite infestation, that means they don't acknowledge the diseases that these mites carry AND transmit to humans. THESES BIRD MITES CARRY A LOT OF DIFFERENT DISEASE FUNGUS AND BACTERIA. Some of them are deadly. It depends upon ones immune system, how long u r struggle with these and just exactly what disease they pass on. Because the CDC doesn't not aknowelge this problem, there for not giving the go ahead to let drs either prescribe something that they know will work, or invent something , people are bathing in toxic combinations of chemicals that cause neurotoxicity. Bug killers are neurotoxins. Neurotoxins are designed to kill. They can and do maim and kill humans. People are so desperate, they are spraying their beds with things like OFF. Or DEET. DEET is soooo toxic. The FDA and CDC have had on going convos and law changes about DEET for years. The last couple of years, it's been legal again. That's frightening all by itself. People put it on their skin their beds their clothing their heads and hair. I could on and on and bug killers. There is so much more. These bug killers r made in an oil base. That means it will never leave ur clothing. These oils and vapors of bug killers that get left in clothing and bedding and spread to other clothing during the wash cycle, continue to release small amounts of vapors. Your body heat or the sun helps them release. Your clothing is under your head. Your mouth and nose are ON your face, right above your shirt. U breath these minute fumes in and sleep in them in ur sheets. So now u r exposed to minute amounts neurotoxin chemicals. All day long. It contaminates your washer, cuz it's oil based, it gets baked into ur dryer. Now, these new washers that hardly use 13 gallons of water, as opposed to 40 gallons. its leaving even a larger residue of bug killer in your clothing. Hey people I'm not trying to Shame u for using bug killers to get rid of this scourge, I'm trying to point out that because the CDC is not helping us, we r desperate and left to our own devices. I was actually poisoned by the bug killers. Out door bug killer used in my house. I now have a brain injury as a result. Because of that, I now react to SOOOO many " normal" day to day chemicals all make me sick and dizzy. They affect my memory. Exposure to normal house hold chemicals now makes me sick dizzy and shaky. But what r u sposed to do, if the natural means didn't work. They do work for some people. But not most. Because there is no help, infested people will continue to use them. Permethrin has been touted as non toxic , natural or low toxcicity. Thats not correct. It is derived from chrysanthemums. BUT what is sold on the market is SYNTHETIC PREMETHRIN. It also has added toxic ingredients to make it work better and last longer. We need help, so we don't have to worry about dieing from the only prescribed treatments. That don't work.
May 6th, 2017
Christie l. from Cumberland Gap, TN writes:
I'm so thankful that I know what it is and its not as bad as a nightmare of living hell on earth my mental stability has grown to get used to it at first it was so terrifying and scary now its the same but I guess when u get used to something its not as bad but wtf why haven't we srikkgotten any help.....
May 6th, 2017