Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
Feb 19th, 2017
Laura M. from Sparrows Point, MD writes:
Ever since we moved to our new apt jan 1st thus has bén happening to me. Im outta my head with this. My boys have been treated with pin worm meds and everything. Please please please help. I cant eat cuz they jump in my food.
Feb 19th, 2017
Someone from Cotati, CA signed.
Feb 17th, 2017
Cheryl R. from Cape Canaveral, FL writes:
This disease of Scabies & Dust mites has become an epidemic for many families. We are fighting this fight alone. It is a dibiltating disease that has no predijust of age, color or monetary status. Please help us find a better way to eliminate this disease for our future health & wellness for all. Stop s.
Feb 16th, 2017
Carol M. from Centralia, MO writes:
I have been dealing with this for a year now.This past Christmas I had and still have open sores on my face, collected worm mite like things pulled from my face. Very depressing and so self conscious so miserable. Please help!!
Feb 13th, 2017
Someone from Seattle, WA writes:
Please urge public housong officials to spend money to keep the common areas and elevators pristine and disinfected. It's easy to track these mites into private apartments just going through the main entryway, to elevator then down the hall to my own unit. Just standing beside another resident who is infested can cause the mites to be airborne andmake that resident contagious. Thank you, A resident in Seattle Public Housing
Feb 12th, 2017
Floria J. from Cleveland, OH writes:
We need help, it is such a serious and torturous situation,please help.thank you
Feb 11th, 2017
Danielle E. from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Feb 10th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hi there Houston. I agree completely with you on the health of the body possibly being a factor of why only some family members get this. Yet some people get it their spouse and kids may of or may get just a few bites. Ive read some cases where finally after 8-10 yrs the non infected spouse finally succumbs to the bites and others where they never get it. The whole thing is very perplexing to say the least. The really scary thing is, because this is associated delusional parisitosis, That even if someone from the CDC got this infestation, they would NEVER TELL ANYONE!!! FOR FEAR OF BEING LABELED CRAZY!!! Once again missing an opputunity to bring attention to this misery. Now, if that's not crazy I don't know what is. Lol.
Feb 9th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Thanks, Bothell WA. Let me mention a few things I've tried/learned since my last post. First of all, I am viewing this as a body chemistry thing. Why else do some of us suffer and others under the same roof do not? Diet, inborn immune system strength, and lifetime toxic exposure (especially dental work) are the factors that determine this. And can explain why our pets can get it too, if they are constantly stressed, eat a poor or nutritionally incomplete diet, or root around in chemically treated soil. These factors compromise our immune systems and make us more vulnerable to invaders - on the inside and when really bad - on the outside. Going on someone's tip of using an antifungal, I've found that I get a reasonable night's sleep if I spray an antifungal spray meant for jock itch or foot fungus on my trouble spots -- between toes, between legs, backs of thighs, and bra line on my back. Easy does, it, these compounds are liver-toxic but if you must sleep, give it a try. By chance I received a free book chapter written by Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, the leading alternative medicine authority on Lyme disease, which I have had for over 15 years (have only had the "bugs" for 2 yrs). We, as marginalized patients, are generally forced to turn to complimentary/alternative,"marginalized" medicine for relief, and I've been doing this with success for decades, until these bugs. Now I'm listening to these true healers and started working on improving my body chemistry ("terrain") so that these suckers have no interest in me. First, we must address the internal parasites we all have. Yes, worms. If we've ever had metal put in our mouths by a dentist, we are even more susceptible to invaders. So, I'm doing a parasite cleanse (herbs and waiting for a frequency zapper [google Hulda Clark] to arrive), then will start gently removing mercury, etc. from my tissues with chlorella and cilantro, then work (with herbs and diet)on reducing bacteria and viruses around and in cells (hyaluronic acid and other things), them molds/fungi with caprylic acid, oregano oil, and other things. It's too much to do it all at once so you start with the biggest invaders, the parasites. I am not a doctor, not giving you medical advice, but telling you why all the cleaning and tossing of clutter in the world is not helping us. We are weak and smell and taste good to the buggers, and that needs to change for us to recover. All the best to you.
Feb 8th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hey Clearwater fl. Wish I could tell u exactly what works. Kleen green doesn't really seem to get rid of them. It does how ever HELP cut back the population. But by itself doesn't seem to do get rid of them. Also NEEM oil kills the eggs or keeps from reproducing I think I can't remember which. Yes! Do read THE YEAR OF THE MITE. I can't recommend this enough I have recommended it so many times on this website this is the first time I've ever seen anybody else mention it. finally !!! it will help give you some direction. The year of them might actually has a timeline of when they discovered that these mites do in fact live on humans can reproduce on humans do ingest human blood and can infest your home and what diseases these mites carry. this is by a doctor that specializes in mites this is documented scientific you can copy this and show it to the people that don't believe in you. it's a good book. it actually was a fun book to read considering the topic and how miserable we know it is U can buy it on kindle or the book. Amazon has it. In fact if you don't want to buy it at least look it up and the timeline for how these might live and what they do is actually on the website and you can print it out but I really recommend you read the whole book It's under 10 bucks Also if u r getting the sores that don't heal,google these words : UNKNOWN CAT MORGELLONS YOUTUBE. Even if you don't think it's morgellons this is a valuable website. what u and all of us r dealing with is a combination of Mites and a fungus they go hand-in-hand together. the fungus is called Sporo schenkii. Or sporothrix Sporotrichosis. It's all the same fungus. you can start at the wiki site but you need to read the WHOLE SITE. or u will think it doesn't apply to what ur dealing with. it's also called Rose handlers disease but don't let that name throw you. U don't have to growing or working with roses to get this thisfungus. This is found everywhere. the more that I read about it the more I found that it is everywhere all over the world. it is not uncommon. in fact it is very common. it is very common in the veterinary world, that's why so many pets are getting this, which of course makes one wonder if we r getting this from our pets. but not all of us have pets! some people know that this started for them after they were out working in the yard or cutting wood or remodeling a house with old wood or sitting on old furniture that has been stored away in an attic or garage. bugs carry this spore on them. U get bit by a bug that has it then u get it. Or a u have tiny little scratch on ur finger or arm or leg or foot, u come into contact with this fungus and a nightmare is born. Also Google Sporothrix CDC. that also describes this fungus very well. do you have any idea how you got it? I wish more people would include how they think they got it. And what they were doing and where they were a few weeks before the outbreak. I'm beginning to think that Morgrllons and bird mites go hand-in-hand. Not everybody gets the bugs and not everybody gets the fibers. some people know exactly how/ when they got it. Like from taking down a bird nest, these nests Carry bird mites. They r dirty and also carry sporo schenkii. Sporo schenkii requires an antifungal to get rid of it. you have to be on it for several months. if you can't find a doctor to give you the anti-fungal that is mentioned on this website, you can go to Pet medicine website and order the exact same thing only has a different name, without a prescription !!!! Also potassium iodide. I'm not a doctor. I'm not prescribing. I am only trying to help and I've been studying this for years. When u Watch the one cool cat YouTube site also watch the whole thing is quite long his combine several of his YouTube's together he has finally gotten rid of it this is where I learned about the Sporothrix If u have the sores on ur skin , towards the end of his video he shows pics of what his skin used to look like. Again. HE is not selling anything you can contact them and ask to buy anything because he's not selling anything but you can find it online or at your doctors hopefully at your doctors. Sporo schenkii can make you very very very ill it gets into your limp system and gets into your blood you can get into your lungs if you breathe it in Clearwater, you're fairly new to this, you might be able to get on top of it faster then others. keep doing what you're doing once you run out of the kleen green I prob wouldn't order more. of it if I were me. there's other things that you can do besides spending so much money on that product I got this many many years ago back in the 80s in fact had no idea what it was. didnt know how to get rid of it. just about drove me crazy. Lol. I I I I would sit up at night with a bright light shining on my skin/ sores, just straining my eyes, looking to SEE what I could feel crawling around ON ME. I could never find anything. I would see the little black dots that so many of us speak of. the tiny little black specs and then the little red or blue fibers started coming out I knew it wasn't from a sweater, or other clothing. it was summer in Sacramento. it was 110° when I got this! I was hardly wearing anything lol. So I knew it wasn't transferee from clothing. I got mine after remodel work was done on the ceiling at the Sears building that I worked in, in Sacramento Ca. It was a very old very old building. They ripped out the ceiling and all the dust and dirt and mold came wafting into the store. in fact many of us got it that worked in departments by the construction work. I also found that just using plain old ice cubes wrapped in a thin baggie and holding that directly on the sores for some reason seemed to help kill the itch enuff for me to get some sleep. If u don't have a baggie, puttye ice directly on the itchy spots. One other thing no one ever talks much about them. They r spendy. But if u can afford it get a GOOD A REALLY GOOD AIR PURIFYER. This stuff is in your environment. The new air purifiers filter out partials as little as .03 microns. That's is tiny. I don't want to promot a brand. but take the time to read about them at least. Bird nite dot org has good info. But they r selling a product. So also go to earth clinic do bird mite search and morgellons search. Topix is another place to get info. Lots of post contradict each other. But this is trial and error. U r truly on ur own with this. The people that should be helping r not. So sad. It's been many years for me. But once in a while I get just a start of it. I can get rid of it quickly. But this leads me to believe it's still in my body somewhere. Or still in the environment. If u can keep ur wardrobe very minimal. U can read more about how to do that on the different sites I mention. This isn't nano bots or the gov. Trying cull the herd as so many think. Chem trails ....... I don't know. I've not really decided on that yet. Tho I believe the chemtrails r more than just water condensation, I just don't have a firm thot on that as of yet. Sorry this is so long. But you've only had it a short time, so I really wanted to try and help give u solid footing. Diet is SO MAJOR too. Fungus loves sugar. Micro Bugs love fungus. Which came first. Chicken or the egg. Lol. Right? Cutout the sugar from your diet as much as u can. Even fruit. Carbs. U will do better eating more protein than carbs. While dealing with this. The days I consumed a lot of carbs were the days the bugs were really driving me crazy and not letting sleep. One more thing. A lot of u say ur home surfaces seem to have a glittery type look. I never noticed that. But in some of my research I remember reading it was fungus related. Same with the little hexegon shaped particals. The Fungus also produces little sandy gritty stuff that some think might be eggs. I'm not sure if that bug eggs fungus or collembella also called walking dandruff. There r SO many different things involved in this. I believe it has a lot to do with what area we live in. Maybe humidity or cold help this spread ........ or not. Ok everyone. Again I apologize this is SO LONG! But it has good RESONABLE , true ( for me) info. IM NOT A DOCTOR. But I survived it. I got it before it had a name. Take care.
Feb 8th, 2017
Billie B. from Clearwater, FL writes:
This is not in my head. I am not crazy or trying to be too cheep. I have already spent near or more than $4,000.00 ON TRYING TO GET RID OF THIS PROBLEM. IT HAS NOW BEEN 2 AND A HALF MONTHS . I AM TREATING MY HOUSE AND BODY WITH ENZYMES, I AM WASHING MY HOUSE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE WITH ENZYMES [KLEEN GREEN ] AND CLOROX. I AM SPRAYING MY HOUSE EVERY WEEK I JUST FINISHED THE 3RD WEEK. THE BUG DR SAID TO DO THIS FOR FIVE WEEKS. I TAKE TWO TO FOUR BATHES A DAY. wASHED ALL CLOTHES AND BEDDING i HAVE TALKED WITH THREE DR'S AND SIX DIFFERENT BUG PROFESSIONALS. I F WE CANT SEE THEM THEY ARE IN YOUR MIND. YOU ARE DILLUSIONAL. ONE BUG PROFESSIONAL SAID HIS MOTHER DIED WITH THE ILLUSION. tWO BUG PROFESSIONALS WANTS TO TENT MY HOUSE BUT NO WARRANTEES. ONE WANTS TO SPRAY WITH A WARRENTEE OF TWO WEEKS. TWO SAID THEY WOULD NOT TOUCH IT. AND THE LAST ONE SAID I WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING. KEEP CLEANING AND BATHING AND WASHING EVERYTHING IN HOT ,HOT WATER DAILY.. he SAID IT WOULD TAKE A LONG TIME. THE UNIVERSITIES OF FLORIDA SAID THEY ONLY FOUND ONE MITE BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND YET. HE SAID MOST OF THESE DON'T SHOW ANY BUGS AND AND MOST PEOPLE ARE ILLUSIONAL hE SAID MAYO CLINIC AND CDC HAVE DONE STUDIES BUT DON'T SEE ANYTHING.. WE NEED A BREAK. MY SISTER GOT IT YESTERDAY. iF IT'S IN OUR HEAD WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE COME UP WITH THE SAME SYMPTOMS. wHY DO WE SEE THE BUGS.
Feb 8th, 2017
Someone from Amherst, MA writes:
Not going to get much to no help from cdc, doctors, and some exterminators. Suffer in van no with place to turn. Alarming and upsetting. Get a book called the "Year of the Mite". Written by a biologist, who tested in detail. They had the same experience. Offers answers. Gets it...
Feb 7th, 2017
Morgan M. from Naples, FL signed.
Feb 7th, 2017
kay r. from Tampa, FL writes:
Omg!! Thank God for this advice and to no iam not alone... Please help !!!"
Feb 7th, 2017
kay r. from Tampa, FL writes:
Omg!! Thank God for this advice and to no iam not alone... Please help !!!"
Feb 7th, 2017
Someone from Rockville, MD writes:
This is not in our heads. This is very real, and we deserve to be heard. The most disabilitating part of this issue is that we are not heard and are just disregarded on top of suffering day and night. Please listen to us, have a study, call us in and ask us questions, we deserve answers, test our invironment, take samples, we deserve to be heard, we deserve answers.
Feb 6th, 2017
Someone from New York, NY writes:
An exterminator has been helping to rid my apartment from a few bed bugs. At the same time I mentioned to him that something else was bugging me but I never could see what it was so I couldn't show it to anybody. After reading a gazillion websites I figured out it is either mites or mold spores. I don't understand why an exterminator actually refused to believe that I was telling the truth and was of no help. He said he knew all insects but this problem must be so new he doesn't know about it. Please research these no see ums and figure out a way to get relief. So many people are suffering per the internet. Thank you.
Feb 6th, 2017
Someone from Osage Beach, MO writes:
tors really need to at least acknowledge that we have something going on. instead of trying to tell us that we have schizophrenia or we're hallucinating or we do drugs or something else. it really upsets me that the doctors won't acknowledge microbes in general. I was sent to a dermatologist by my endocrinologist after explaining to him my symptoms. my family doctor refuse to acknowledge the microbes and wrote it off as scabies. The DeRmatologist refused to take a skin tissue sample, told me I was unique, said he wanted to fix me from the inside out and prescribed me Xanax. my insurance being Medicaid and Medicare did not cover the prescription at the University Hospital, I believe it was because I never talk just prescribed to me instead of a psychiatrist. so he prescribed me Risperdal which is actually for people with schizophrenia. I am not schizophrenic nor have I ever have symptoms of being schizophrenic. Since then I haven't even tried to convince my Doctors. I just deal with the symptoms as they come. My concern solely rest on my dog who is also suffering from the same symptoms I am. I I'm scared of dying of this illness I know for a fact that it's going to kill me. I am terrified of losing my dog to this disease as well.
Feb 5th, 2017
Someone from Lafayette, LA writes:
Please. I am only 1.5 years into the madness of life with whatever this is but enough is enough. Please.
Feb 5th, 2017
Someone from Arlington, TX writes:
I purchased a smartphone microscope and over the course of several weeks was able to prove to a doctor that we had bird mites. The fibers were present because the mites burrow in your clothes and then burrow into your skin taking fibers with them. This also explains why so many morgellans sufferers end up with Lyme disease. The bird mites cause Lyme. We need actual treatments though. Myself, my husband and my two little ones all have these mites and are having better luck talking with farmers than doctors. It has been such a nightmare to go through this.
Feb 3rd, 2017
Someone from Sheboygan, WI writes:
While you are busy worrying about the next viral or bacterial pandemic, you are missing the insect one happening right under your noses, or more appropriately in ours. The crawling and biting is bad enough (consider how you would function on very little sleep, because that is when they attack), but add to it the experience of them crawling into your orifices and believe me YOU would want somethong done to help you too ASAP! These Facebook support groups are growing rapidly, so who knows, your pets and loved ones could be next. Please fund and push for research on this issue before all humans and human inhabitations are hopelessly infested!
Jan 31st, 2017
Someone from Gonzales, TX writes:
This is very real but all doctors make youfeel like your loosing your mind!!! I have an autoimmune disease called Reumatiod Arthritis. I have to have infusions of a chemo-type drug to help the progression of this horrible disease. The drug also causes the immune system to regress making me very susceptible to all kinds of other diseases including types of cancer and other autoimmune diseases. It's also causes people to be very susceptible to all kinds of skin mites, for I have had them twice. It is the most miserable thing to have and have to deal with in the world, especially when there are no doctors who even know what it is and think your crazy on top of everything that these mores or whatever they are do cause!!! Please help us ALL out and future people to come!!! Thanks!!!
Jan 30th, 2017
Crystal G. from Burlington, IA signed.
Jan 27th, 2017
Someone from Easton, MD writes:
President Trump, please help. Obamacare and this disease has left me in a financial mess. It debilitating and I am losing energy and money only to get no where.
Jan 25th, 2017
christine r. from Cranston, RI signed.
Jan 24th, 2017
Keri S. from Phoenix, AZ signed.
Jan 24th, 2017
Someone from Schenectady, NY writes:
Cure is needed
Jan 23rd, 2017
Someone from Des Plaines, IL writes:
MY NAME IS ANGEL MICHAELS I WORK FOR THE DIVINITY-ONE WHO PUTS ONE TO THE SIDE FOR RICHES WILL REAP FROM THERE SOUL. This WOMAN IS A CHILD OF GOD AND DESERVES REPRESENTATION, I AM ALSO A PSYCHIC. I SPEAK WITH TRUTH, JUSTICE, AND INTEGRITY. PLEASE ASSIST THIS KIND SOUL IN NEED AND MY GUIDES AND ANGELS WILL ASSIST YOU, BLESSED BE AMEN
Jan 23rd, 2017
Bethany R. from Portland, OR signed.
Jan 22nd, 2017
Someone from Covington, GA writes:
Cure is needed!
Jan 22nd, 2017
Gunnar O. from Fargo, ND writes:
I just want to add my comment that the whole thing stinks. Here's why: With a disease like this, Why do we have to go Doctor Shopping??! Why can't we go to one doctor, and he don't know nothing, So, he sends us to the National Medical Research Center (NMRC), located in our area. At the NMRC, the Medical Scientists examine us with the latest technology, such as, Hyper Spectral Imaging (HSI) and Bingo, there are the Mites, plain as the nose on your face. These Scientists collect these Mites and send them to their Lab at the NMRC. The Lab creates a pill we can take that kills the Mites. After 2 days of medication, the Mites are gone, and we can get on with your life. You see, we have the technology to do this now. But, we don't, Why?? Well, you see there is money in disease, big, big money?? Like, Lenders make trillions financing our medical system Insurance and drug companied make billions Health Care Providers make millions. I know one famous, not for profit clinic, whose CEO makes $1.6 million dollars a year. Now, dat don't make no sense do it? Everyone knows sickness is a loss to society. No one makes a profit from disease. But, they do. What do that tell us??? Yep, something's rotten in Denmark, and I don't mean Denmark, North Dakota. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Denmark,+ND/@48.7656589,-102.1635363,12.92z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x52df9cfe300a970d:0xc27f3c5faaa65e57!8m2!3d48.748448!4d-102.1002497
Jan 22nd, 2017
Rob M. from Long Beach, CA signed.
Jan 21st, 2017
Patricia H. from Westerly, RI signed.
Jan 21st, 2017
Julia V. from Beverly Hills, CA writes:
Please!!! I am just one of many sufferer's from the Los Angeles area that has resistant crusted mites. No matter what we do or how much of the medications that we take we can't get rid of it. Pls help us by finding a true working cure.
Jan 21st, 2017
Andrea C. from Bristol, ME writes:
I am suffering with mites living.and producing eggs on my body. I am having trouble killing them all. I have the same signs and symptoms but as mine die I feel thems sliding off me and when they are off me the bigger ones can be seen. On the skin they can't be seen because they burrow in.
Jan 21st, 2017
Phil f. from Fullerton, CA writes:
I have very real critters. first doctor i went to had his mind made up that i was delusional before even checking. several of my friends also. Really annoying.
Jan 20th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Do some research on a fungus that both people and pets can get. Called SPORO SCHENKII. or SPOROTHIX. ITS a fungus that is found outside. Anywhere. People often get it from gardening ,landscaping hay, bushes,even furniture kept outside. Even something u bought at a garage sale. U don't know. U may come into contact with it 2-3 weeks before symptoms show. Some sites say 3-4 months. Go to wiki and read about SPORO SCHENKII. but bread the whole thing. Not just the first paragraph or u will think it doesn't apply to you. Keep reading. Also this fungus can grow on wood in your attic or foundation or wet bathroom foundation. The micro bugs u find, like to eat the fungus. This fungus get on bugs that can bite ,,like a tick. You can get it that way. Or a scrqwtch from a sticker or thorn. Cat dog. Your pets can have this fungus powder in their fur. U can breath it it. It usually starts with just a bite or two, or bump that looks like a bite. This can spread. Also read about it on medicine net.com. but again read it all. Sporo is also called rose handlers disease. Don't let that throw you. One more thing there is guy I found on YouTube. Doesn't sell anything. But had this for almost 20 yrs. He finally was diagnosed with sporo schenkii. It is now going away. Afterv20 yes of suffering and being told he's crazy. Seeing bugs co e out of his skinnnthe whole thing. It can even affect your vision. If ur interested look up Google these words=Unknown cat morgellons YouTube. He didnt't know if it's morgs or mites or what. But he's gettingvwell. Again he isn't selling anything at all. The more I read about tbhis bug infested fungus/mold the more I thinknit applies to what's going on. Turns out SPORO is common in veterinary world. In school they are told to be careful of getting this. One site I read says its rare. Yet the morevi read the more I see it is NOT rare. Its not rare!!! What's IS rare is a doctor that recognizes what he's seeing and test for it. I've seen people write that a Dr did a skin scrape not looking for s henkii , but for other bugs. Turns out the rezsults said dirt, or agro bacterium. Which is....dirt/fungus. Mosses, sphagnum moss carry this too. Sphagnum is used is decoration for dried plants or at the base of plastic plants. There was even an outbreak in Wisconsin of all places. Upper new York and Illinois. Its found every where. Can even be brought in on bottom of shoes. Mice squirrels rats cats dogs can all have this spore on them. Track it onto your bedding. You can breath it in too. Even with out bugs, this fungus as it spread can itch and stinglike bites!!! It also he teenywhite like sand stuff or eggs and fibers. A lot people describe stuff that looks feels like sand. From what I'm Reading, once u have this fungus innur body the fiber grows from these little white sand like particles and that is how it spreads. Then more sores that won't heal and more spreading. If this is what it is....there is treatment. Potassium iodide is one. But really only treats the surface. U have to have the antifungal to treat it systemically internally IF u do have bird or rat mites, good chance those bugs carry the fungus too! Those animals habitate where sporo grows nd thrives. U may get ride of the mites, but not the sporo schenkii. U can carry this in ur nose, throat too. It can spread to ur organs ur bones ur muscles. It can make u very sick. If the spore is in ur pets fur, u pet them,it gets under ur finger nails. Thenu spread it by scratching a place on urbody. Ur head, ankle, neck......anywhere! If my Dr won't prescribe the antifungal, I found a pet med supplier that carries it. It WAY cheaper. And there is an antifungal shampoo of the same ingredients. I think the guy on the YouTube video is on to something! I've done some bad things to my skin. Pesticides too. This at least is made to be used by people and pets. Pet meds Re exace the same thing. Maybe not as strong butvsame thing. I'll just will increase the amount to match what is recommended by doctors Both these treatments need to be taken For several months. Fungus is hard to eradicate. I will keep all posted. From whT I'm reading the sores begin to clear pretty quick. But take months to kill it so it doesn't cmncmne back. Read about sporothrix. Please. Read about it on several different sites. Read the whole thing. Take care all!
Jan 19th, 2017
Josh H. from Louisville, KY writes:
There is no reason to attempt this with CDC because as a combat veteran serving in Balad Iraq (burn pit exposure) and suffering from this myself, I have gotten nowhere with the VA or civilian doctors. Cdc knows nothing that we already don't know about this matter because I've called the headquarters personally and speaking with several people from there, that Kaiser Permanente in California was doing the research and not CDC. Personally it's a government cover up like agent orange and desert storm in my opinion and I have reached out to my congressmen in KY asking for help since I have not received anything as far as help from the VA.
Jan 18th, 2017
Cindy from Bean Station, TN writes:
Let me start off by making clear that I have never in my life (adolescent or adult) taken or participated in illegal drugs. I have always been a healthy, normal woman. I have been dealing with biting mites for the last 3 months. They cannot be seen while they are on you. If you loo, very, very closely in between the crease of the wall and the ceiling you can see a tiny black dot. After taking showers, when these things float down from the ceiling as tiny WHITE particles and get in my hair and I feel the crawling and biting, I take a lice comb and get them out. I then put them in a zip lock back where they are seen as black dots. By the next day, as they have died by then, they look like grains of salt. After spraying with a chemical insecticide, there again, upon dying, they fall dead and look like grains of salt. So for all you happy content CDC people out there.... I currently do not get to hold my 2 yr old and 6 month old grandsons. I also have 3 adopted little girls ages 5, 6 and 9. I would like for you to know, crazy people do exist, but I am not one of them. I don't talk to anyone in my head, other than God. My husband feels the biting get as well, just not as bad as I do. I had my thyroid removed years ago and trying to keep the levels regulated since. This has literally turned my life upside down. I am ready to walk away from our home that we worked so hard for and try to start over. The biting is so intense and the constant crawling is more than I can stand.
Jan 18th, 2017
Someone from Encino, CA writes:
I've been dealing with biting mites the size of a sit of ink for 6 months. Very very itchy. Makes me feel hopeless and very irritated.