Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
Sep 7th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved.------- Go to Google and key in "Itchy sting: How to prevent invisible bird mite stings".
Sep 6th, 2018
Robert B. from Greenville, TX writes:
I’ve had these creepy crawly things for few weeks now and today all of a sudden they started biting like crazy and what seems like embedding themselves in my flesh. I don’t know what ****ed them off. What’s weird is that they seem to be attracted to my right ear. They don’t bother my left one but they are constantly crawling in my right one. Not sure why that is either. I am seriously ready to pack up my valuables put them in a storage unit and go from motel room to motel room til they are off of me and then find a new house to rent.
Sep 3rd, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved.------Go to Google and key in "Itchy stings: How to prevent invisible bird-mite stings."
Sep 3rd, 2018
Sherry S. from Kansas City, MO writes:
I urge you to do something! Believe me when I say at first I never thought this could be my reality. Its happening! I see it in 5 people I know& I'm sure they got it from me. Mine manifested 3 months ago! So in those 3 months 5 friends have it now! What's going to happen in 1 year? Investigate with diligence, leave no shadows because darkness is not a place you want to be. I have proof & I dont mind talking to anyone about this .. 601-978-0790 please leave me a message with name & # I will return your call. Sincerely Sherry Smith 8512 NE 116TH STREET KANSAS CITY MISSOURI 64157
Sep 3rd, 2018
Someone from Norfolk, VA writes:
Thischas been a problem for a long time. I am 72 and have no help and it has affected my health. I csn clean fasy enough.
Sep 3rd, 2018
Someone from Norfolk, VA writes:
Aug 28th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved.........Go to Google and Key in "Itchy sting: How to prevent invisible bird-mite sting."
Aug 27th, 2018
Someone from Wesley Chapel, FL writes:
I have extreme itchiness all over, weird fibers coming from my body, I'm always tired, I can't think straight due to brain fog and I go to doctor after doctor and they tell me I'm delusional. This is the most frustrating experience i have ever had. I pay way to much in taxes to be stuck suffering like this because no one from CDC will do a legitimate study. Why? The CDC has become a joke and I have lost all respect and trust of our "government" institutions.
Aug 26th, 2018
Kathleen D. from Butler, GA writes:
I was diagnosed a year and a half ago with Lyme disease after three months of flu-like symptoms and severe knee and foot pain. Finally, after several tests and an expensive MRI, I was diagnosed. I was put on doxycycline and had a severe reaction to that, so then they put me on a different medication. My pain still didn’t go away for good. I still had bouts of pain and fatigue that last weeks. I was seeking something to help regain my life to be able to do things for myself. Through my primary physician i learnt about a Lyme disease herbal formula from NATURAL HERBAL GARDENS and their success rate with the treatment, i immediately started on the Lyme disease herbal protocol, I am glad to report the herbal formula worked effectively and there was no side effects, I had a total decline in symptoms, the pains, chronic fatigue and other symptoms stopped, my Lyme disease is totally REVERSED, Here is a link to the website we ordered from ww w.naturalherbalgardens.c om This Herbal Protocol is Incredible!!
Aug 21st, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved.-------Go to Google and key in "Itchy stings: How to prevent invisible bird-mite stings."
Aug 21st, 2018
Someone from Mattapoisett, MA writes:
I took in chickens to help a friend that was moving. Biggest mistake of my life. They had mites which have attacked me. For the past 2 years I have constant bites, scars, whelts. I have moved 8 times and reinvest wherever I go. I have had to dispose cars as well. I have lost everything I have . 65 years old and am supposed to be in my golden years. I have nothing but this hell, no hope, no one who can help and no future. When I started researching I found thousand are afflicted. There are products for animals but nothing for humans. We are all so desperate. Please help us, we have nothing to live for.
Aug 20th, 2018
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
Someone from Carrboro, NC • 5150
Aug 18th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved. -----Go to Google and key in "Itchy stings: How to prevent invisible bird-mite stings."
Aug 18th, 2018
Someone from Hialeah, FL writes:
I’ve been having the same problem for months something needs to be done first they said it was Katy’s then they said it was bedbugs I don’t know what the heck they’re doing
Aug 4th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved.------Go to Google and key in "How to prevent invisible bird -mite stings." I suggest that after you try you should post comment. There is a person who vehemently denies and is claiming the article is fraud. He might be a exterminator.
Aug 3rd, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved.------Go to Google and key in "Itchy stings: How to prevent invisible bird-mite stings"
Aug 2nd, 2018
Tera W. from Butler, GA writes:
I was diagnosed a year and a half ago with Lyme disease after three months of flu-like symptoms and severe knee and foot pain. Finally, after several tests and an expensive MRI, I was diagnosed. I was put on doxycycline and had a severe reaction to that, so then they put me on a different medication. My pain still didn’t go away for good. I still had bouts of pain and fatigue that last weeks. I was seeking something to help regain my life to be able to do things for myself. Through my primary physician i learnt about a Lyme disease herbal formula from NATURAL HERBAL GARDENS and their success rate with the treatment, i immediately started on the Lyme disease herbal protocol, I am glad to report the herbal formula worked effectively and there was no side effects, I had a total decline in symptoms, the pains, chronic fatigue and other symptoms stopped, my Lyme disease is totally REVERSED, Here is a link to the website we ordered from ww w.naturalherbalgardens.c om his Herbal Protocol is Incredible!!
Aug 1st, 2018
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
Carrboro - take a moment to re-read the petition paragraph above, then my previous statement regarding your spam. My condition, like many here, is not simply bird mites .. do, I maintain that either by selfishness, defensive, or a combination of both, you no longer need to repeatedly post your inadequate blog. This is my final statement regarding you.
Aug 1st, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
To someone from San Francisco: The petition of this page is for the painful bird mite sting. For other symptoms and possible remedies you should create your own petition.
Jul 25th, 2018
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
Someone from Carrboro N. C. - You’ve been told repeatedly to give your spam a rest. Why you feel you must always remain on the top of this petition, only shows your selfishness and opportunist nature. Many of us return to this page to review other’s symptoms and possible remedies as a form of support, since there aren’t many outlets we can uniformly rely on. So, I know I speak for many many here - because you've been asked again and again and again and again. If you continue, we can only assume you are not actually concerned, affected, or even mentally stable. I will, however, continue to report/flag every post you’ve made and defiantly continue to make. This you can be sure of. You are a very special kind nuisance and can safely assume that everyone here is totally over you. OVER YOU!
Jul 25th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy stings is solved:-----Go to Google and key in "How to prevent invisible bird-mite stings."
Jul 22nd, 2018
Tj L. from Glendale ht, IL writes:
Please please I went thru this went to infectious disease dr. You have a form of Lyme disease with skin mites and ringworm of scalp and hair it creates crawling sensation u have to leave your belongings and household for at least a month cut off the blood supply to them we stayed at two different hotels got treatment for fungal infection 5 months of treatment finally healed but your left with ringworm and u will never get rid of it unless your on griseofulvin for at least three months tell dr u think ringworm don’t mention bugs they won’t treat you drs acknowledge they don’t know what this is but it is contagious and it is from some type of mite bite I’m praying for all of u I was in your position there is hope but u have to purge your life throw out a lot and start over I’m healthy now i hope that for u too
Jul 20th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved------Go to Google and key in "Itchy stings: How to prevent invisible bird mite sting".
Jul 18th, 2018
Someone from Bayonne, NJ writes:
My whole family is infected...even my 1 yr old... this is horrible & it's every where you go... please get us help..
Jul 15th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved: -------Go to Google and key in "How to prevent invisible bird-mite stings"
Jul 14th, 2018
Miesha H. from Milwaukee, WI writes:
Anyone recently going through this? I am going through a lot of problems with invisible bugs
Jul 12th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved.-----Go to Google and key in "Itchy sting: How to prevent invisible bird mite sting."
May 16th, 2018
Brittany M. from Orwell, OH writes:
My fiance put 4yr son 1 1/2 yr son and 9 month old daughter were driven out of our home because the unexplainable was happening in only 28 I should be healthy. But instead we are in a way slowly dying no one believes is no one its unbearable, we thought send days then racoons then we came home to find big Bird feathers on our living room floor we never seen anything we thought for sure we were dealing with something invisable or we were either haunted or insane we have almost like flkid built up under our skin and were leaking our skin on our face , head stomach were leaking fluid out head feels like it's full of fluid and then we get head pain from the base of the skull the areas behind our ears too of our head and for head are puffy and swollen extreme behavior changes in all of us and wanting to nothing but sleep I'm so stressed I've lost over 100 lbs in 11 months we have lumps and in our neck,back of our head ECT someone needs to help us fight to live my babies are suffering
Apr 24th, 2018
Donna J. from Enigma, GA writes:
This is the worst think I have personally been through. I can't imagine living like this very long. I don't want to live if I can't find a way to stop this. Please look into this.
Apr 13th, 2018
Tj L. from Glendale Heights, IL writes:
Ok so I was on a golf course in dupage county was diagnosed with bird mites in August did the dermatologist thing and infectious desease doc he told us to get out throw our things away and move we did I was on doxy and antiparisitic drugs these things leave you with severe fungus ringworm infection but it’s not typical ringworm if you are having probs with mites go to at least try to go to infectious desease doc and demand skin scrapings I’m finishing up with Fluconazole for fungus we did move and threw furniture away and stored everything else were in new home no bugs and I’m almost 100 percent please don’t waste your time on skin crimes they don’t work it is fungus that your stuck with after everything those mites are savages they killed our dog but I’m now celebrating life again and praying for all of who have this horrible struggle because our medical system sucks take care probs will be last post
Apr 13th, 2018
Tj L. from Glendale Heights, IL writes:
Apr 13th, 2018
Tj L. from Glendale Heights, IL writes:
Apr 13th, 2018
Tj L. from Glendale Heights, IL signed.
Mar 14th, 2018
Someone from Swainsboro, GA writes:
Been suffering with this problem about 4 years, so tired, depressed. Tried every thing, need help from these pest. Please do something soon. Lots of prayer..
Feb 22nd, 2018
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX writes:
Thanks Houston a lot of help God bless
Feb 20th, 2018
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
Yes, ‘these things’ ( appear like gnats in bright light) act like lice in every body orifice, chase after food in my mouth, settle into make up, therefore nose, sinuses, eyes are all affected by these relentless plague of 10 years
Feb 20th, 2018
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Gail, The new fridge replaces the one lost in Hurricane Harvey. But it needed to go, or needed a better cleaning than I had the energy to give it. These little black things were able to get through the ziplocks in ziplock bags, and make their way into screw-lid jars and tubes. But only a few at a time, as I could see, and I could remove them. Though the flood did a number on my house, it seems to have helped with the marauder population. I store all foods in ziplock bags. I rinse out all cups and dishes before using if they've been sitting in the cupboard. Currently there is not a problem, but that may change as the weather warms. The critters are still on me and my cotton clothing. I ditched all upholstered furniture and extra bedding after the flood. Google cotton nematodes per Mandy T's post below. I think this may be it - reniform nematodes plus thread-forming bacteria used to try to control them, found in imported cotton garments. Work on parasites inside your body. There are many sites that discuss this, and have different programs. You should be able to find a program to suit your budget. I am not a doctor and have not found "the cure" for myself, so I hesitate to be more specific than that when it comes to giving advice. Look up a recent post from Bothell WA, where he mentions Steve Beddingfield. From Steve's protocol, I started taking red reishi supplements and have been expelling items that fit the description of reniform nematodes. There is another piece to his protocol that I have not tried yet - an antiparasitic med for animals. Back to your food question, I would urge you to buy foods in small quantities so you can use them up quickly, before the containers pick up "marauders", as I have come to call them, because the various things I find are not necessarily bugs.
Feb 20th, 2018
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX writes:
This is Gail wanting to ask did u get another one for your food . this is killing me it get in every thing I try to eat
Feb 18th, 2018
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Gail, the black specks made their way throughout my refrigerator. That fridge is gone, however. I have since acquired a 10x magnifier (not really sufficient, but helpful). The black specks, all within a certain size range, which I thought were bugs are not bugs...they're evidence of bugs...scab-like crumbs and loosely or tightly bound bundles of fibers of all colors, mostly black. But they are throughout my environment and the fuzzballs do burrow and sting when in contact with my skin, as insane as that sounds. When I get a prick or a drilling sensation, I can ALWAYS reach over to that spot and find one of the above-mentioned artifacts. If I get "that feeling" but can't pick something off my skin, that means it's adhered to my clothing and I must remove the garment and pick off the tiny little fuzzball to make it stop. And then it does stop, so cause-and-effect is very clear. Crazymaking, and like nothing I've ever experienced before in my 60+ year life. Mandy T. has some good leads to google, below. It will take the rest of my life, however, to bake all of my clothing and cotton items at 250 degrees for 13 hours (read FULL instructions before trying this in order to avoid causing a fire).
Feb 17th, 2018
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX writes:
Please anyone answer my question does anyone have this in their food did you see please answer