Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
May 17th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved. ------ Go to Google and key in "Itchy sting: How to prevent invisible bird mite sting".
May 16th, 2018
Brittany M. from Orwell, OH writes:
My fiance put 4yr son 1 1/2 yr son and 9 month old daughter were driven out of our home because the unexplainable was happening in only 28 I should be healthy. But instead we are in a way slowly dying no one believes is no one its unbearable, we thought send days then racoons then we came home to find big Bird feathers on our living room floor we never seen anything we thought for sure we were dealing with something invisable or we were either haunted or insane we have almost like flkid built up under our skin and were leaking our skin on our face , head stomach were leaking fluid out head feels like it's full of fluid and then we get head pain from the base of the skull the areas behind our ears too of our head and for head are puffy and swollen extreme behavior changes in all of us and wanting to nothing but sleep I'm so stressed I've lost over 100 lbs in 11 months we have lumps and in our neck,back of our head ECT someone needs to help us fight to live my babies are suffering
Apr 26th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved.-----Go to Google and key in "Itchy sting: How to prevent invisible bird-mite sting".
Apr 24th, 2018
Donna J. from Enigma, GA writes:
This is the worst think I have personally been through. I can't imagine living like this very long. I don't want to live if I can't find a way to stop this. Please look into this.
Apr 18th, 2018
Marie L. from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved.--------Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting".
Apr 13th, 2018
Tj L. from Glendale Heights, IL writes:
Ok so I was on a golf course in dupage county was diagnosed with bird mites in August did the dermatologist thing and infectious desease doc he told us to get out throw our things away and move we did I was on doxy and antiparisitic drugs these things leave you with severe fungus ringworm infection but it’s not typical ringworm if you are having probs with mites go to at least try to go to infectious desease doc and demand skin scrapings I’m finishing up with Fluconazole for fungus we did move and threw furniture away and stored everything else were in new home no bugs and I’m almost 100 percent please don’t waste your time on skin crimes they don’t work it is fungus that your stuck with after everything those mites are savages they killed our dog but I’m now celebrating life again and praying for all of who have this horrible struggle because our medical system sucks take care probs will be last post
Apr 13th, 2018
Tj L. from Glendale Heights, IL writes:
Apr 13th, 2018
Tj L. from Glendale Heights, IL writes:
Apr 13th, 2018
Tj L. from Glendale Heights, IL signed.
Mar 15th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved. ------ Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting."
Mar 14th, 2018
Someone from Swainsboro, GA writes:
Been suffering with this problem about 4 years, so tired, depressed. Tried every thing, need help from these pest. Please do something soon. Lots of prayer..
Feb 22nd, 2018
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX writes:
Thanks Houston a lot of help God bless
Feb 20th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved. ----- Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting."
Feb 20th, 2018
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
Yes, ‘these things’ ( appear like gnats in bright light) act like lice in every body orifice, chase after food in my mouth, settle into make up, therefore nose, sinuses, eyes are all affected by these relentless plague of 10 years
Feb 20th, 2018
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Gail, The new fridge replaces the one lost in Hurricane Harvey. But it needed to go, or needed a better cleaning than I had the energy to give it. These little black things were able to get through the ziplocks in ziplock bags, and make their way into screw-lid jars and tubes. But only a few at a time, as I could see, and I could remove them. Though the flood did a number on my house, it seems to have helped with the marauder population. I store all foods in ziplock bags. I rinse out all cups and dishes before using if they've been sitting in the cupboard. Currently there is not a problem, but that may change as the weather warms. The critters are still on me and my cotton clothing. I ditched all upholstered furniture and extra bedding after the flood. Google cotton nematodes per Mandy T's post below. I think this may be it - reniform nematodes plus thread-forming bacteria used to try to control them, found in imported cotton garments. Work on parasites inside your body. There are many sites that discuss this, and have different programs. You should be able to find a program to suit your budget. I am not a doctor and have not found "the cure" for myself, so I hesitate to be more specific than that when it comes to giving advice. Look up a recent post from Bothell WA, where he mentions Steve Beddingfield. From Steve's protocol, I started taking red reishi supplements and have been expelling items that fit the description of reniform nematodes. There is another piece to his protocol that I have not tried yet - an antiparasitic med for animals. Back to your food question, I would urge you to buy foods in small quantities so you can use them up quickly, before the containers pick up "marauders", as I have come to call them, because the various things I find are not necessarily bugs.
Feb 20th, 2018
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX writes:
This is Gail wanting to ask did u get another one for your food . this is killing me it get in every thing I try to eat
Feb 18th, 2018
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Gail, the black specks made their way throughout my refrigerator. That fridge is gone, however. I have since acquired a 10x magnifier (not really sufficient, but helpful). The black specks, all within a certain size range, which I thought were bugs are not bugs...they're evidence of bugs...scab-like crumbs and loosely or tightly bound bundles of fibers of all colors, mostly black. But they are throughout my environment and the fuzzballs do burrow and sting when in contact with my skin, as insane as that sounds. When I get a prick or a drilling sensation, I can ALWAYS reach over to that spot and find one of the above-mentioned artifacts. If I get "that feeling" but can't pick something off my skin, that means it's adhered to my clothing and I must remove the garment and pick off the tiny little fuzzball to make it stop. And then it does stop, so cause-and-effect is very clear. Crazymaking, and like nothing I've ever experienced before in my 60+ year life. Mandy T. has some good leads to google, below. It will take the rest of my life, however, to bake all of my clothing and cotton items at 250 degrees for 13 hours (read FULL instructions before trying this in order to avoid causing a fire).
Feb 17th, 2018
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX writes:
Please anyone answer my question does anyone have this in their food did you see please answer
Feb 16th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved. ----- Go to Google and key in " How to avoid invisible insect sting".
Feb 16th, 2018
Someone from Brooklyn, NY writes:
We need to sue them for not taking our disease serious! We need help
Feb 8th, 2018
Mandy T. from Evansville, IN writes:
I just cannot comprehend how in 2018 we are being labeled as delusional!!! We live in a time where there is lice, scabies, bed bugs etc. I'm sure the first person who discovered lice or bed bugs was treated this way but my question is how the hell did they get someone to actually listen and investigate?! Those critters are bugs that get on the skin so essentially were looking at same thing here but with a vengeance as these demons are from Hell!! I recently read that a type of parasite is used on cotton. The idea is that the parasite will parasitize other insects and in turn keep them off the cotton. Once cotton is sterilized it supposedly kills the parasite. Someone researched this and determined cotton is not being sterilzed properly resulting in the parasites not being killed hence remaining on cotton products and that what we are dealing with is these critters!! Has the government realized their mistake and are thinking they can silence us by essentially getting us locked up in a facility to sit around and drool on ourself all day?!! Seems odd to me why medical staff, CDC, government frown so heavily on us but if we had lice they wouldn't bat an eye but rather 'treat us!' Do they know or do they just not know what to do??Truth will come out soon enough!!! Shame on all involved!!!
Feb 5th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy mite sting is solved.-----Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting".
Feb 5th, 2018
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
My, oh my! It's here with a vengeance! Spouse and I were at a sports bar last night for the game. While I was waiting by the door as he parked the car, a twenty-something guy in shorts rushed out, continuously stopping to look at, grab at, and scratch at his left calf. When he stopped close to me, I saw two arcuate lines of red dots on his left calf, and another on his right. Just like the ones on my shin, which never seem to go away. After we were seated, he came back in and sat down at the table behind us. As he turned, I could see that he had scratched his calf into a raised area of red welts. Several more times during the hour we were there, he jumped up and ran outside, phone in hand, ostensibly to take a phone call. It was all I could do to keep myself from slipping him a note with the search string I use to get to this site. So, did he just pick it up last night at the sports bar, or has he had it for a while and has developed coping mechanisms to deal with it in public and not let his friends know? Unfortunately, when people go to the ER as distraught as he was, doctors can have an easier time telling us we're crazy than if we go in acting calm and rational. Best advice is: don't go to the Emergency Room! Find a holistic or Asian medicine to work with you on parasites (internal parasites as well as skin parasites).
Jan 30th, 2018
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
And a comment about that WebMD article...WebMD is to medical advice as "lite margarine" is to nutrition. The article is also obsolete, being from 2011. It is now 2018, and as a result of dismissive pap like this on the web, no one is really delving into this issue so it has spread. Like WILDFIRE. I see the little black stinging fuzzballs that seem to transmit this EVERYWHERE. In almost every public restroom I visit these days (I check before I go so I know they didn't come from me). Psych meds will not cure someone suffering from parasites and fungus, nor will they keep the menace from spreading to susceptible individuals (immunocompromised, having fungal issues, genetically vulnerable as with the MTHFR mutation, etc.) So, people like the so-concerned Chesapeake, OH need to wake up, stop exerting your control issues and adding to the already unbearable suffering of your "loved one", and start believing them...and seek real treatment for their infestation. You have to dig for it online and go the alternative (holistic) healthcare route, but there is hope, if not yet an easy cure.
Jan 28th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved.----Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting"
Jan 28th, 2018
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Shame on you, Chesapeake, OH. You are the worst type of acquaintance, friend, relative, spouse, or coworker a person could have. You've found one antiquated article to make all sufferers wrong, including this person who is apparently close to you. It sounds like you've known this person since before they started suffering. Were they sane and rational then? What makes a sane and rational person suddenly experience PHYSICAL sensations of pricking, crawling, digging and itching to the point that they cannot sleep at night and spend most of their waking hours trying to make it go away? Answer: There has been a physical change to their body, like skin parasites - like mites and collembola, coupled with fungus they like to eat. Not all people are susceptible but those who are, are getting infested and dragged down as the life is sucked out of our bodies by these marauders. As thanks, they give many of us gifts like fibers of different colors, and scabby looking crumbs. Run a lint roller over the sheets of that person after they get out of bed and see if that isn't the case. Physical evidence of infestation! What is delusional is people like you and the medical community who pooh-pooh actual physical evidence of an infestation and insist that it's all in people's heads...because doesn't that make YOU grand! You can **** all over this suffering human being and all of us here, with one crappy article written by some very lazy entomologists. Oh, and of course the psych community will back you up. If you look at the list of criteria for delusional parasitosis, the behavior is exactly what any sane and rational person would do if suddenly their physical world changed due to acquiring a parasitic infection. The fact that the medical community will not look into this and just reaches for DOP shows smugness, laziness, and possibly complicity. A number of medical professionals who have posted here have contracted this themselves and they vouch that this is real. You can live in your despicable, smug little bubble, but this menace is real and spreading...and maybe you're next, so be a decent human being and support this suffering person...and leave us alone!
Jan 26th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved.-----Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting".
Jan 26th, 2018
Someone from Hamilton, OH writes:
Chesapeake, you are very sad and rude. You have labeled every one of us the same as you see one person. You don't know us. You don't know what we have. Perhaps your poor family member/friend could use someone more compassionate. As most of us are plagued with a very real, very tenacious biting mite. You and the government , CDC, are the reason we're unable to seek real relief and a cure.
Jan 25th, 2018
Someone from Chesapeake, OH writes:
This is also know as DELUSIONAL PARASITOSIS. http://delusion.ucdavis.edu/delusional.html https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1121818-overview https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/news/20110516/biopsies-samples-no-benefit-for-delusional-bug-syndrome#1 After watching someone deal with delusional parasitosis for over two years I think it's important for other's to know about especially the people who live with those affected and don't realize it's a disease. My hope is that people living with people in delusion see this post and find a way to get their loved one the true help they need.
Jan 17th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy Mite Sting is Solved. --- Go to Google and Key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting". Good luck.
Jan 16th, 2018
Tj L. from Elmhurst, IL writes:
Linda you are right these microscopic mites are destroying people’s life’s infectious disease drs know about rogue mite but fda has not approved treatment fedbendazole two tablespoons 12 hours apart for three months remove yourself from surroundings for six weeks including car do not use permethrin every third day for 30 days and doxycycline 100 x2 Times a day for year no blood meal for mites for six weeks for home and have pest control come in when your not there unfortunately animals with mites have to be treated by vets and out of house and don’t move in with anyone you will bring them with you they are contagious this is a tragedy for many family’s also some say invermectin drip in hospital for 2 weeks cures them but find a dr who will do it for you even with insurance they won’t please Gail go to Morgellons foundation you might find help also messiahmews has some protocol praying for us all
Jan 16th, 2018
Tj L. from Elmhurst, IL writes:
Jan 15th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved. Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting"
Jan 14th, 2018
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX writes:
I am ready to go to the source because the government is behind all this God does not like ugly.Im about to lose my right leg due to this i have so many sores on them have lost 70 pounds but I'm not giving in to this . may God bless us all .
Jan 14th, 2018
Someone from Elsberry, MO writes:
People, "you can not wake someone (government agency) who is pretending to sleep". The doctors know what is going on. However, who is instructing them on exactly how to "not " treat you? It is time for us to take action.
Jan 14th, 2018
Someone from Elsberry, MO writes:
Jan 12th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy bird mite sting is solved. Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting".
Jan 12th, 2018
A C. from Eads, TN writes:
Please find a cure! Suffering for over 2years
Jan 11th, 2018
Someone from West Boylston, MA writes:
My name is Linda and I have been a nurse all my life and now am a nurse educator. My husband and I have been suffering from a mite infestation for 3 months. We live in the country near a stream, perfect for mice and we also fed the birds. An abandoned birds nest and mice running through it is probably the cause of our problem. The issue is there is not research being conducted to help people and the stories are very scary. Mites spread to the work place, family members and children. Pest Control services cannot control them and the problem is spreading. The CDC needs to take this seriously and take action against mites and the disease that they spread. Many live in silence because of the stigma but we need to speak up and address this problem as soon as possible.
Jan 10th, 2018
Ashley B. from Richardson, TX signed.