Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
11 hours ago
Sherry M. from Cohoes, NY writes:
Please please help me. Begins with a tiny black dot and itching. Now I have painful pin pricking and feeling movement under my skin. They are in my eyes, ears, mouth, tongue, gums, scalp, hands, privates, stool, all of my skin has burrows. Nightly I became attacked. My mom & 8 yes old daughter are starting to become infected but not as bad. My cats also. Dr. Thinks it's scabies but you see those and whatever my family has we can see it. Yesterday I accidentally got my hair wet and I managed to get an fully intact clear worm looking thing that fell from my hair. I took pictures of it. I'm scared to death. Been to the emergency room and was told I'm delusional. Today I've started having a fever and stomach issues and then I noticed my stool has the same things I mentioned above. Last week I was able to pull one out of my gums, it had a good hold on me as I pulled painfully for about 3min til it let go. This one was full of blood so it wasn't clear it was reddish. Last night urgent Care gave me a script for Albenza but my insurance refused to pay for it. Cost is $400, I feel like I have no hope in getting cured. It's been 6 weeks. I'm devastated & disgusted. My teeth are rotting, one fell out because of this mite/bug/worm. Please please please help us!!
2 days ago
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
To some one from Hesperia, CA Itchy stings by bird mites are solved. Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect stings".
2 days ago
Someone from Hesperia, CA writes:
I got these mites, which I believe to be bird mites, from a visit to a park with ducks. The biting and itching began in my car and quickly spread to my kitchen, then my bedroom, and finally all over my home. The worst feeling is at night about 3 AM the crawling sensation and pin prick biting begins. After two months of this I believe the mites are now taking over my body as I feel them on me all the time. They have entered my nose, mouth, ears, private areas, and eyes!! Pesticides do not work as I have hired a pesticide company who sprayed numerous times. They suggested tenting my home, but I cannot afford $3500 + on something that they cannot guarantee will work. I have gone to the doctor but they do not believe me and do not have a remedy. I have tried various things such as windex, enzyme cleaners, borax, various mixes of essential oils, pesticides, DE powder, sulfur soap, the list goes on. have read various accounts from other people going through the same issues all over the country and world.
2 days ago
Someone from Hesperia, CA writes:
Dec 12th, 2017
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
To Shannon and Gary: Itchy sting is solved. Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting".
Dec 12th, 2017
Shannon J. from Griswold, CT writes:
Please help this is exactly what is happening to me and my family...we are all being plagued by this!
Dec 12th, 2017
Gary W. from Monroe Township, NJ writes:
I and my family have been suffering from this for 10 years. I am currently living in a hotel in a state of semi quarantine. My mother and I contracted this from our outdoor cats and can't find a cure. The cats have passed on and the condition persists. This is zoonotic parasite disease which is drug resistant. For my family this has been an ongoing catastrophe. I will gladly publish my name and share my medical records as need be and other evidence to any professional that may be able to offer some help or insights. . People need to know about this. It's real. As for all of the frauds and cranks who have moved in on this discussion on various discussion boards those people should be prosecuted but when you get past the swirl we have people who's lives have been ruined and doctors that don't have the first idea of how to respond or refuse to believe what they are seeing with their own eyes.
Dec 11th, 2017
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
Someone from Carrboro STOP SPAMMING THIS PAGE!
Dec 11th, 2017
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
To Kristen N. from Salt Lake City: Itchy sting is solved by a research scientist. Go to Google and Key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting." This kind of problem is only solved by research scientists, not CDC. No merchandise ad is involved.
Dec 11th, 2017
Kristen N. from Salt Lake City, UT signed.
Dec 11th, 2017
Tiffany L. from Olathe, KS writes:
Click "flag comment" on the person who keeps posting "itchy sting is solved." They're just selling products that don't work and using this as a selling platform.
Dec 10th, 2017
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved. Go to Google and Key in how to avoid invisible insect stings".
Dec 10th, 2017
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX writes:
All I want to know is does any one have it in there Food .???? are am I the only one seeing it please answer bad if I boil an Egg i can see it and lots of other food also I can't hardly see its in my eyes lashes and eye brows so bad. God bless us all.
Dec 10th, 2017
Someone from Sumerco, WV writes:
I first thought it was just in my mind went to the Doctor several times asked him about being bitten and crawling sensation was told allergies so tried to ignore when it got so bad I couldn't ignore things there was defiantly a problem I am a very clean person,clean every week the infestation resulted in bites that would not heal intense itching the mites were everywhere and there eggs,we lost all of our clothes have been using Kleen Green for 3 months now problem is better but still have unsealed lesions and some type of worms coming out of them also have some type of worms inside cause they come out in my mouth please someone help us I thought I was going to loose my mind but no other choice but to keep going this problem is everywhere I noticed all the stores around have the eggs in them please please look at this and investigate
Dec 10th, 2017
Kristen N. from Salt Lake City, UT writes:
Dealing with this now. It is nothing less than a plague and we need help. We need to be believed. We need action. NOW.
Dec 10th, 2017
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
To Samantha P. from Cleveland,OH: Itchy sting is solved. Go to Google and Key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting."
Dec 10th, 2017
Samantha P. from Cleveland, OH writes:
Please help us! This nearly killed me the first time after six months of hell and a little girl to raise and two years later I have it again and it’s sonoainful so terrible my face had already been so scared and destroyed I can’t live like this and I also now have a baby boy. I need help so bad! Please help so this doesn’t thsolen any longer nevshe I wouldn’t wish this on even the worst person in the planet! We need to know what if doing this and how to stop as well as treat it! We need help!!
Dec 8th, 2017
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
To Gail S. from Heidenheimer, Tx: Itchy sting is solved. Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting".
Dec 8th, 2017
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX signed.
Dec 8th, 2017
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX signed.
Dec 8th, 2017
Dec 7th, 2017
Shannon J. from Jewett City, CT signed.
Dec 7th, 2017
adam j. from Savannah, GA writes:
I've been dealing with this for a little over a month and it's miserable. I wasn't sure if it was in my head or not. It's affecting every aspect of my life and needs to be looked into. I'm making an appointment with veterans affairs to see if my doctor can help in any way, but I'm not very hopeful.
Dec 6th, 2017
Dec 6th, 2017
Someone from Escondido, CA signed.
Dec 6th, 2017
Someone from Richmond, VA writes:
Help. This is a miserable way to live. My itchy bites are the size of an eraser and are round, plus they are very hard...like hard lumps and take weeks to go away leaving the skin a bit discolored reddish.
Dec 4th, 2017
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
To someone from Glen Ellyn, IL.: Permethrin is a toxic insecticide that you are not supposed to spray on your skin! Go to Google and Key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting."
Dec 4th, 2017
Someone from Glen Ellyn, IL writes:
I was diagnosed with rat mites they are on every wild animal outside went to different drs finally went to contagious desease dr this is a skin desease causes lesions our prescription federal government do not approve permethrin every other day so you have to make it yourself I was also given doxycycline for some Coxisackle pox from mite bite the spray does not help these mites invade everything your home your car your scalp your job until the federal government acknowlodeges there's a problem you are on your own try to get samples infctious dsas dr will help you only so much but you can get 10 percent permethrin from on line and mix with lotion every other day whole body plus scalp and treat your environment morgellons I believe is from these mites not being treated you become a walking nesting place for them I found help but my dog died from these mites and I've gone bald and ditched my job and car these mites destroy lives I can only pray fro everyone afflicted and u afflicted this is our future with pestelance our drs can't handle we do need to let our government know we won't tolerate their abuse of ignoring health issues that are treatable our animals are treated better then us God help all of us
Dec 3rd, 2017
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved. Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect stings".
Dec 3rd, 2017
DONALD G. from Everett, MA signed.
Nov 25th, 2017
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting? It is solved. Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect stings."
Nov 24th, 2017
Someone from Charlotte, NC writes:
#WeThePeople demand attention!
Nov 17th, 2017
Nov 17th, 2017
Peggy N. from Hoffman Estates, IL writes:
Dear CDC twits: do something
Nov 17th, 2017
Someone from Hoffman Estates, IL signed.
Nov 15th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hi Knoxville. It may or may not be in the water. But mold is a big part of this affliction/ infestation. Or living near woodys or damp area. Check ur roof or crawl space for moisture. Bathrooms r famous for this. There does seem to be a mite involved, bird or rat mites. But not always. Many people notice teeny tiny fast moving flying bugs also. If u have this, u know it seems to be a little different for each person. Then there r the skin lesions that take for ever to heal, and the fibers that some people get, others don’t. There is more information out there saying that bird mites don’t bite people and can not reproduce on humans. That is old out dated info. Sadly drs r not being kept current, or the info may not have been available when the took the 5 minute course on mites. ( kidding). There is no 5 minute class. Lol. There’s a great book called the year of the mite by jane, shoot can’t remever her last name. As u problem all ready know, this scourge affects ur brain too. Serious brain fog. JANE ISHKA! Also a DVM Dr Olivier sparangano The names came back to me. This book include the most current info. I found the book on kindle. But think can find that info without buying the book. Try googling Understanding Scientific time line for mites on humans. I think that will bring up the chart and time line of discovery. I think maybe science is starting to realize not all mites r host specific. Especially between human and mammals.
Nov 13th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
OK whoever keeps posting itchy bird mite sting solved you need to give it a rest. It's not one size fits all and one protocal that worked for certain people is not necessarily the silver bullet for everyone. Some people have deep stubborn infestations that do not respond to things like essential oils, bleach, hydrogen peroxide, tea tree oil, permithrin, colloidal silver, malathion, vinegar, lindane, rubbing alcohol/witch hazel, etc. etc. etc. The single formula cure all is not going to apply here as some people have various DIFFERENT TYPES of bird mites, rat mites, canine mites (yes they can and do stubbornly infest humans) collembola, morgellons and so forth. In fact some people may need something very very strong....stronger than lindane. Something stronger than home remedies. I personally believe a strong rotenone would do it cause unlike most miticdes it does not typically work on their nervous system but instead affects their ability to breathe. Maybe one could get some in Australia or Peru. This is pure suffering. God help us and may the medical community WAKE UP to the broader reality of various serious skin parasites.
Nov 13th, 2017