Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
2 days ago
Someone from Chicago, IL signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
Someone from Bowie, MD signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
John G. from Bowie, MD signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
Christie L. from Speedwell, TN signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
Someone from Speedwell, TN writes:
I'm so used too I've already beyond the physical and mental stage of trying to accept it but it was living hell if there were one so if your on the site laughing making fun of us than I hate it for you cause good wl make u deal with this if not worse sition.....I've spoken too an seasonal nurse and ya know they will brJe the backs on everything else but **** us huh
Aug 19th, 2017
Someone in A. from Hoffman Estates, IL writes:
I'm 53, single, raising a teenager-working a lot of hours to provide for us it's already busy-then I acquired this- it's horrible the marks on my face the time spent in baths and trying different remedies the money that is spent buying anything that may help including pet antibiotics. I hope the CDC is allowed to study this again- an honest effort this time. Then maybe a cure. At this point I don't think anyone of us cares where it came from more than we care about just having our lives back for a cure. My 15-year-old also has it- It's already a rat race trying to make a good life. Trying to fix myself worrying about him trying to fix him. Very sad-I have to tell myself many times during the week to stay strong- don't panic.
Aug 17th, 2017
Someone from Windsor, VT writes:
This started with mites that were actually seen. But they were microscopic and probably thousands gathered together on a water bowl. Initially I had fairly good sized bites. Now I don't have any bites, but have the crawling sensation. This affliction disrupts a person's life completely, and destroys any productivity. I am just devastated to be suffering under this.
Aug 12th, 2017
Someone from Largo, FL writes:
I just keep praying that someone will find a cure for us all ,and the one's who aren't infected yet.....Doctor's- Hospitals_aren't going to help that's a proven Fact.. ( Truer than true), it's very sad,but taken this day and age in which we live in its all (Bible for filling).. (Keep the faith), "Because that's all we got" and each other to console (talk to ) and try to find relief May God hear our anguish and desperate call in Jesus name I ask and I pray if God permits amen...
Aug 12th, 2017
Someone from Minden, LA writes:
Our family has been attacked by unseen parasite, after stinging bite the only sign of it is white skin looking edge, that is seen around the edges of the scab and only after it dies can you pull off scab. The sore scabs are all over our backs, sides, legs and even our scalp! This is a nightmare for our family, no help from Doctors!!
Aug 8th, 2017
Someone from Tacoma, WA signed.
Aug 2nd, 2017
Dee R. from Tucson, AZ writes:
I thought I was going cray every speck of anything I thought it was bugs of some type. This a very debilitating problem. The apt I lived in before where I am now had black mould everywhere, they were remodeling and there was mould and lead paint,asbestos. I had to move because of health now, the new place I saw mould n the storage closet. They supposedly had some type ingredient to kill mould.I now see that is not the case. . These mites are horrible. Something needs to be done. Research needs to be done. When I went to the Dr because of the rashes and itching. He gave me some topical cream and suggested allergy meds. He stated that people spend a lot of money and can never get to the bottom of the infestation. More research please.We who have suffered know the horror it plays on your mental health
Jul 30th, 2017
Someone from Canoga Park, CA writes:
Everyone believes i'm insane. And they are probably correct. The mites have been working on me for little over six weeks. No one believes me. Although my body will attest to a problem, and I provide pictures, no one believes me. I'm going to a dermatologist, he assures me it's not scabies. Lately, I've begun to agree with them, I must be crazy. I am now suffering visual hallucinations . With no end in sight, this article that I just read is offering me hope. Because I can't live much longer like this
Jul 30th, 2017
Someone from Canoga Park, CA writes:
Jul 25th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
No cure here after nearly 3 years, but I am coping a lot better and only get a few "disturbances" at night. Here is what is helping me get through the night (yes, I do all of it every night): 1. Ease up on the sugar. Hard for some of us, I know, but worth it. 2. Go over your entire bed and pillows with a lint roller. Use several sheets to ensure that you pick up everything loose. Keep the roller in bed with you to "get" things and repeat when you get up in the middle of the night and morning. 3. Spray something of your choice on the sheets and pillows - ammonia with a bit of mint oil, 91% isopropyl alcohol with a bit of mint and neem or ylang ylang oil, commercial *herbal* insect repellant, etc. Rotate them. All are not good for you, but what the heck. 4. If you don't bathe right before bed, wipe off from head to toe with a clean washcloth and soap or makeup removing wipes. Be sure to get in between your toes and the bottoms of your feet. 5. When dry, go over your entire self with a lint roller to get off anything left from the scrub-down. Also the insides of your slippers. 6. Put coconut oil or moisturizer on your face and chest. I get few/no bites there this way. 7. Do a sinus rinse with store-bought saline solution or NeilMed packets and distilled water - not tap water because it can introduce new parasites to your sinuses. You may have white snotty-looking worms in your sinuses, nose, ears, mouth, and tear ducts, which are all interconnected. Alternate occasionally with menthol nasal spray. 8. If you wear clothing to bed, go over all of it with a lint roller, inside and out. Pick off resistant fuzzballs that are obviously not part of the fabric weave. Inspect seams too. 9. Apply some sort of deterrent to your trouble spots, which may be back, backs of thighs, privates, between toes, etc. Rotate these products, which can include msm cream, sulfur cream, tinactin spray, original Noxzema, Nature's Gift Debriding Soap, Home Health fungal lotion, salicylic acid lotion, etc. 10. While #9 is still damp, with a cheap makeup brush, apply FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth to these trouble spots. Do NOT inhale this stuff - I use a dust mask and do this while standing in the bathtub. 11. Apply organic herbal hand sanitizer, ionic silver spray, or Caudalie herbal water spray (expensive) to itchy parts of scalp, and only if it's bad, dust with diatomaceous earth. 12. Take 5-10 mg of melatonin in dissolving tabs unless contraindicated by other medical treatment you are receiving. 13. Brush and floss teeth and follow up with the mouth rinse of your choice. Sometimes I floss these little $#!+s out of my teeth! This regimen takes me 1.5 to 2 hours at night but helps me get to sleep sooner and stay down longer. Good luck!
Jul 23rd, 2017
Jean T. from Denver, CO writes:
Suffering 7 plus years and no end in sight. Moved and moved and moved repeatedly. Lost all possessions over and over only to reinfest every place I go. Tried all the cures and nothing works. First time I used lindane it was very effective as 10 minutes after I applied the floor around me was covered with a lot of 1/2 inch white feathery things just dropping off and then it quit working. Have tried it since but it has not worked. Attempted overdosing on meds couple of times as this will completely destroy your life without any hope of ever being rid of it. Medical community is a joke as they just write you off as a nut case. I believe this is global. I to see people cough itch sneeze when I am around. This has given me an anxiety disorder and very hard to work with. I have been homeless a number of times and only seem to hold down a place to live 6-8 mths out of the year. Pray for a cure Soon
Jul 23rd, 2017
Jean T. from Denver, CO writes:
Jul 22nd, 2017
Someone from Concord, NC writes:
Have been suffering with the above symptoms for over 2 months with no relief. Unfortunately due to lack of evidence doctors treat it as scabies but state they do no think so. When am around other people can see them scratch. Not sure how I got them or if they are passable to others. Doctors do not seem too concerned. Not sure if others in are afflicted and not saying anything. But do feel like it is a silent epidemic right now.
Jul 22nd, 2017
Keith P. from Seattle, WA writes:
I have been fighting these mites for 6 months now.They only attack me and leave my girlfriend alone, though i see her constantly itch in her sleep. She doesnt believe me about the mites though of course. It has set our relationship on a crash course and has made me contemplate suicide and pray for death. It is completelh unbearable. They NEVER stop, the dont allow me to sleep, I wake up all night to their scurrying, antagonization and needle like biting. They even chase me as soon as I get out of the shower! They are a plague to my entire life. Everyone I come into contact with begins to sneeze, cough or itch. Ive tried everything and Docters are of course little to no help at all. I feel so alone and am suffering non stop throughout a whole 24 hour day. Please do something... I would honestly give anything for a sure shot way to kill these bastards. I would sell my soul for relief.
Jul 22nd, 2017
Keith P. from Seattle, WA writes:
Jul 21st, 2017
Leanne O. from Sevierville, TN writes:
My family caught this disease while living in the USA. I had to surrender my greencard to get out of the country. Cannot work, and it costs hundreds for self treatment as hospital ignorant of this disease and diagnosed delusion of parasites. Have Strongyloides which disseminated also because doctor gave me steroids for pain of morgellons, not realising I had a strongyloides co infection. Have almost met my maker 3 times, its a miracle im alive. PTL
Jul 21st, 2017
Someone from Joplin, MO writes:
I am battling scabies for 3 months now. I finally went on CDC site and am following their protocol for treatment with ivermectin. This is horrible and I am so depressed by it. I got it from a high end hotel on vacation! Please help with this epidemic. My Dr. prescribed permethrin and ivermectin. Didn't help. Also I can't afford these mess. I am taking the risk of using ivetmectin hor horses. I hate chemicals but I have put all kinds on my skin in desperation. I have been hoping to die as life with this is torture!
Jul 20th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
If one catches a camp fire gone awry early it can avoid a giant forest fire. When this thing first pops up for people in an early stage there is a chance Permithrin could halt it because it's still containable. Unfortunately at the beginning stage the doctors all too often poo-poo the patient...give some symptomatic relief with Benadryl, tell them it's probably a just a reaction to laundry detergent and dismiss the patient. This critical beginning phase if not addressed properly early on can lead to an utterly debilitating extreme infestation that will destroy the patients life. Doctors are oblivious to the notion of skin parasites generally and would only consider text book scabies as pretty much the only skin parasite out there. Even then many doctors are hesitant to even consider scabies and prefer to write the whole thing off as reaction to laundry detergent. The doctors are not listening to their patients and the result is ruined lives and untold suffering. No slight exaggeration. They find it fanciful that someone knows they may have contracted an ongoing stubborn mite from a farm animal or pet because they didn't read about it in the Merck Manual. Bottom line people have microscopic skin parasites in a big way and the numbers are growing fast. The doctors need to be more open minded and trusting of the patients in their care who are in desperate need.
Jul 18th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
WE ARE IN THE MIDST OF A SILENT EPIDEMIC....NOBODY WANTS TO GO PUBLIC THEY HAVE. COOTIES. THE INSIDIOUS THING ABOUT MITES IS THEY INFEST ENVIRONMENT AND REINFEST HOST OVER AND OVER MAKING THE NIGHTMARE GO ON INDEFINATELY. PURE LIVING HELL. IVERMECTIN SELEMECTIN PERMITHRIN ALL WORK ON PESTS NERVOUS SYSTEM. MANY THINGS LIKE CLOVE OIL OR BENZYL BENZOATE ARE EMPLOYED IN AN ATTEMPT TO SORT OF BURN THEM OUT. BOTH APPROACHES ARE NOT PRODUCING A SERIOUSLY PERMANENT SOLUTION IN MANY CASES. ROTENONE WORKS ON A CELLULAR LEVEL OF BUG TO INHIBIT THEIR OXYGEN UPTAKE...AND ERRADICATES INFESTATIONS. ROTENONE IS DANGEROUS IF YOU MASSIVELY INHALE IT OR SHOOT/INJECT DIRECTLY IN YOUR VEINS....HOWEVER A LIMITED AMOUNT OF USES OR TOPICAL APPLICATIONS TO GET RID OF SOMETHING THAT HAS UTTERLY DESTROYED YOUR LIFE AND LEFT YOU SUICIDAL ANYWAY IS WELL WORTH IT THE RELATIVELY SLIGHT RISK. PERUVIANS AND AUSTRALIANS HAVE USED IT FOR GENERATIONS WITHOUT ANY MAJOR PROBLEM. A ROTENONE AT A DECENTLY HIGH PERCENTAGE IS CALLED FOR. SOME PEOPLE HAVE MITES THAT ARE UNUSUALLY AGGRESSIVE STUBBORN AND UNRESPONSIVE TO OLD STYLE TREATMENTS. WE NEED A HIGH PERCENTAGE HARDCORE NO JOKE ROTENONE.
Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hi there National city. Look up WALKING DANDRUFF this a parasite visible to the naked eye. Both pets and people can get it. There is another name for walking dandruff. It's real name for walking dandruff is Cheyletiellosis. From The cheyletiella mite. It's highly contagious. Quote" They live in the keratin level, the top layer of the skin " end quote. Both humans and animals can get it and pass it to one another. You should be able to see it moving. Severe itching, sometimes blisters on the scalp Red bumps on arms trunk and butt. Sometimes they will disappear on their own after about a month. ( that's what it says anyway on line)' Says humans can experience a lot of pain and discomfort because of the mites. I don't know if that's what u have. But hope maybe this helps. I'm pretty sure there is a fungus involved for a lot of people too. Maybe you've already read about this mite. Take care.
Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from Marietta, SC writes:
I think the CDC and the DEP could help everyone out that's suffering from this "hell on earth" long and horrible nightmare if they would.... we've all spent millions of dollars combined to still be pleauged with these flesh eating mites and someone somewhere knows exactly what needs to be done in order to regain our itch free lives, and sleep in peace knowing our kids aren't being eaten alive right down the hallway... what if it was ur family, wouldn't u want help!!!?
Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from San Angelo, TX writes:
We must find a way to get rid of them
Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from San Angelo, TX writes:
We must find a way to get rid of them
Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
I just came across a video on you tube about morgellons and Lyme. He also talk about mold. It was hard to hear cuz he was driving in his car. U can google :YouTube morgellons Lyme Chris Sweeney and it should come up. He's done several videos, but this is the one where he finally got rid of "it". It's kind of long. But there is some good info I feel. He too tried all the different remedies and saw all kind of drs. But finally found a dr that seem to know a little something more about parasites. This dr explained what some of the symptoms were and meant. Yes there r bugs. The crawly isn't just from the bugs, it's also from the toxins created by the bugs/ parasites and your body fighting. It's complicated for me to put in text/ words. But it's worth listening too. Maybe start about 1/4 way into. But really the whole thing made somethings kind of come together for me. I hope this help.
Jul 16th, 2017
Someone from National City, CA writes:
Please help. These infestations are nightmares. They look like lint and bite day and night. I've started spraying bleach on myself trying to kill them off. I wash everyday. I've gotten rid of so much of my things in hopes to minimize their living environment. I've made salt scrubs and wash with head n shoulders. I've shaved my head, wear a plastic head cap to bed and sleep with Vicks vapor rub in my ear. I just started a sea salt water cleanse and vitamin C. All has helped, nothing has totally eradicated them at least not yet. I've purchased the bed bug/ allergy proof pillow and mattress cases and use only a sheet now and this too helps. I wash the sheet and pillowcases daily though (not the protectors just the regular sheet and pillowcase). I sprinkle Gold Bond medicated powder on the bed before sleeping. Again all helps. Please help us make them go away.
Jul 15th, 2017
Someone from Deltona, FL writes:
Hello Bothell,WA I read both of those books,one sounded more of her life story with her partner and the other well what can I say the stuff she wants you to fumigate your house with cost 1/2 on walmart lol. We moved around for almost 25 years different states different homes we have been in this house 15 years.The *bugs * HAve been with us for 40 one night I had the window open I woke up itchy and that was that we didn't have the Internet like now and I did not know where to turn,was embarrassed to ask anyone they come and go sometimes there's is months of peace then it starts for a few days and then it's gone.Since Dec tho I have had no peace.My husband is not affected so much seldom he feels them.We are in town no trees really no marsh.As far as what works for me I use a lot of Foster dog shampoo it has permit bring I spray it every where but not for long it stops working the I use Windex with amonia D,.I found dead a website I posted it earlier that was so amazing all I feel is right there and I'm telling you I feel better after just a few days! I am having our house inspected and tested for mold.I really believe that is the cause.One good thing from all this is stopped eating sweets lol,. As for everyone else reading this,I pray for all of us may we all have peace and normal lives one day soon. Please read the website it does help and it's Free!!! BOTHELL Ithe was very kind of you to talk with me,I wish you luck and God be on your side I hope you find new strength just like I did a few days ago, burning the house and comitting suecide really was my last option,now I'm actually smiling :). Stay in touch ok
Jul 15th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hi deltona fl. I've only read one other post besides urs about having had this as far back as the 70s. I got it in the early 1980s. This isn't anything new as u know. But there really seems to be a huge surge in the increase of new cases. These r only what we r finding on the internet. Those of us that r on line daily checking all the sites probably notice the increase more. But this is why I get so frustrated when people try and blame it war fare. I just don't believe that. Ur probably right, congress isn't going to help us. Until maybe the whole White House gets infested or trump towers or something crazy like that. Lol. Even if it did, they wouldn't tell anyone. Cuz they wouldn't want to be thought of as crazy! But the numbers ARE INCREASING. Hopefully it will be taken seriously soon. Lyme disease has finally gotten recognition as being real. Now it's being understood that Lyme is found through out the US. Not just the east coast. I don't know about the rest of the world and Lyme. Deltona , have u lived in the same house all this time, Are u near water or marsh? Does ur house have moisture or mold problem? In the attic or crawl space? I def think the bird mites carry bacteria. Not just from the birds. Sporo schenkii is a fungus found in dirt, trees ,bushes ,moss. Nest r made of many of those things. If u have lesion too, it could be the mites also carry this. U get bitten by the mites. The mites introduce sporo into you thru bites. Orcuts or sores u already have. Read about sporo on wiki. Read ALL it. I've read of people getting rid of the mites after 1-2 permirthin treatments. Other aren't that lucky. Maybe those r the people that got infected with sporo too. Fungus and mold also cause the feeling of biting and stinging and can make u very very sick. Itcan get throughout your whole lymph system. So many ideas. But I def believe bugs/mites r involved. What "treatment" work d best for u. We're ever able to get rid of them for a while? Then they came back? Read the book THE YEAR OF THE MITE. Also WAR ON MITES. They r both intersting. The year of the mites is about a 3 people family that got bird mites. Also got them ID. The mom, the author is a cell biologist in California I believe. That helped her a lot. But she still had to figure out her own way. Diet low in sugar and other carbs seems to help the symptoms be not so bad. I hope to hear back. If notdont give up yet.
Jul 15th, 2017
Someone from Deltona, FL writes:
http://invisiblebitingbugscure.blogspot.com/2011/08/cure-for-invisible-biting-bugs-on-skin.html Please everyone go to this Web site and read!,,,,90% of you will find relief,I read the blog and it sounds like all of us here.There is cure, I did the things they recommend and Omg 4 days now and already better. http://invisiblebitingbugscure.blogspot.com/2011/08/cure-for-invisible-biting-bugs-on-skin.html
Jul 15th, 2017
Tony M. from Pinellas Park, FL writes:
this mites situation is out of hand, there are anywhere here in pinellas park, FL. there is not relax at home anymore. I am a veteran, and i take any Afghanistan tour any time, i least the enemies combatant were visible.
Jul 13th, 2017
Someone from Deltona, FL writes:
40 years ago was the last time I felt Normal 1977 Cash Oklahoma is when they invaded our house and it has been hell ever sinse.The biting,The Itching and the being told It's all in you head,.Every one is giving good advise some helpful some a waste of money and Time! I can tell you this I am ready to burn down our house that is the only way to be rid of these things.We are looking for help from Congess? What's in it for Them? That's all they care about,they only listen ( at least make believe they listen) when it comes time to vote,they won't help any of us.This is our country we made it what it is,my husband spend 30 years defending our country giving his all and what do we get Back? We have to beg for help with these darn demon bugs.We need help Now and fast,I am tired of fighting,I read your stories it makes me cry,we deserve a Normal life free of these bugs,I feel for all of you and all I can do is cry.Please Congress listen to us,this is very serious!!. The CDC NEEDS to act Now ! I came to this country with nice dreams ,what I got was a nightmare from which I have not been able to wake up
Jul 13th, 2017
Linda B. from Fowler, IN writes:
Please help me I have lost everything and am disabled I cant afford to keep trying to get rid of these mites and Drs wont help.
Jul 13th, 2017
Linda B. from Fowler, IN writes:
Jul 13th, 2017
Someone from Oceanside, CA writes:
Dear Congressmen, There are many people out there, including me, that need to know our government is taking serious the mite problems that plague families across America. Doctors do not understand it and people are left helpless to figure it out for themselves. This problem has the potential to drive one mad, especially when you can't hug your children or your spouse for fear of infecting them. It singles people out and/or consumes some or all members in a household. The expense and energy it takes to battle is unfathomable. Please consider that one day it could be your or someone you love and act now to investigate and find solutions for this widespread problem. Sincerely, Xonia
Jul 13th, 2017
Someone from Oceanside, CA writes:
Jul 12th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hi there Weymouth Ma. I've read those claims too on the Carnicom institue site. He is an extremist. These extreme thoughts and ideas that he and others talk about are not proven. Anywhere. He says a lot of things. He seems to very smart but with the paranoia ( sorry to use such a strong word) of conspiracy around every single corner. A lot of people quote him. It's too bad. Because it's that kind of talk that makes our drs and family members think we are crazy. He takes AWAY FROM OUR CREDIBILITY. U can believe what u choose of course! But I would think very carefully when seeing a doctor and repeating any of his IDEAS. They are not facts. Anyone can say what ever they want on the internet. But the reader needs to be very discerning. I'm not saying our government hasn't decieved us before. Or out right lied to it people. Has kept many things hush hush. The FDA and EPA r right in the thick of many of those hushed things. just be aware of what your REALLY READING. These bugs,mites, mold,fungus have been around since time began. our world is out of balance right. This could be something usually found in tropical countries. But with travel so fast now days, and so often and so many people in the high tech industry traveling all over the world, maybe it's coming with the travlers. maybe there are doctors where this is more common that have seen this before. I have read of drs from Africa now working in the US, that are recognizing this. There are some pretty gnarly diseases that come from bugs in these 3 world countries. So do we all look for infectious disease drs from Africa or India or Taiwan to be seen by? I dunno. It's not a bad idea. maybe this is from global warming. Creating more moisture which helps fungus and molds grow. Thousands of bugs are attracted to mold and fungus. Mites springtails some spiders. Maybe we get the mold growing in and on us from a moldy house and that's what attracts the bugs to us. It would explain the variety of so many bugs being found, on just one person. Or in the house where before there were none. Maybe there is a leak that recently new. when before there was none. Maybe it's a pymotes mite that grows on leafs. These little mites do bite people. In fact there have been several out breaks over the last couple years. Look up pin oak leaf Gall. But they say these bugs and their bites only last a few weeks? Maybe the lesions are from the bacteria these bugs carry on them, infecting people when they bite. The bite goes away but the bacteria and whatever stays and thrives. Maybe these bugs last longer on people than they do on trees. It hasn't been until recently it was proven that bird mites can and do live of humans. They do consume human blood and can reproduce on humans, while ingesting human blood. Birds nest are FILTHY. They can carry the same disease that ticks do. For years doctors have not believed that Lyme disease is real or that very many people have it. That archaic thinking has just changed. JUST. Finally Arizona is saying YES, Lyme is in our state too. As are many other states stepping forward. We don't know, what we don't know yet. For sure science would rather study the big things like cancer. Where the money and the funding can be found. Where they make a lot of money off of just one person. With these mites / bites, they wouldn't be making a lot of money per person. Not off some little invisible bug that is biting crazy people. Lol. But. As this continues and spreads some important person will get it. Someday. But they may not tell anyone for fear of being labeled as a crazy person. I've seen several post on various sites of nurses having this. Even a few doctors. When they went to their co workers, people they trusted respected and thought they felt the same way about them, they were dismissed. Some kind of laughed at. Some of these people are still working. Some quit for fear of spreading it. Either way, they are not being heard or treated. Some people think this is not contagious. Others like myself think it is. I think it depends on the persons immune system if they get it or not. If they get infested or not. In Many families, only one family member has it. Then after months or a few years some of the other family members get it too. Maybe their immune system was able to fight off the mold for only so long. Eventually their immune systems start breaking down. At first they only get the occasional bites. Then they start getting more. And more. I don't know this for fact. These are just things I wonder about while trying to connect the dots. ( no pun intended lol). At some point it will have to be addressed. There will be more and more people getting this. Anyway. I think we need to stick to the basics of science. Until it's proven otherwise. Many people know EXACTLY when they got this and what gave it to them. What they doing that started it. Some people don't. Some people put it together later after they start researching. They find a birds nest in the attic or AC unit. Or mice or rats living close. Or s big patch of mold in their bathroom. Some think they got it from their indoor outdoor pets. But when u do see a dr, If u do, these are people that need PROOF! They are people that study science. They need facts and proof. So just try not to sound crazy when u talk to them. believe what u want. But I think u will do better yourself and for all the other sufferes if you can keep it from sounding to far out there. Lol. These are just my own thoughts. But practical. Right ? Lol.
Jul 11th, 2017
Someone from Dayton, OH signed.