Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
Dec 5th, 2018
Lora N. from Los Angeles, CA writes:
Morgellons disease is related to Lyme disease & one day the medical community will acknowledge this. Until then there is help at howicuredmorgellons.com. The protocol works & I am now fully healed from this nightmare disease.
Nov 14th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved.---------Go to Google and key in "Itchy stings: How to prevent invisible bird-mite stings".
Nov 11th, 2018
Heather O. from Phoenix, AZ writes:
I've had this dam disease for one year now. I think about just ending my life!!! I have no hope....none!!! I cry all the time. Every day I look in the mirror and see how badly this is taking, every part of my being....I was an attractive 48 year old woman, who looked a few years younger, but in the last 4 months, my face, neck and shoulders, actually, my entire body looks 65 years old, or older. My eyesight is terrible and my pain is unbearable!! I'm BEGGING, PLEASE HELP US!!! I pray for everyone, who is going through this.
Nov 11th, 2018
Heather O. from Phoenix, AZ signed.
Oct 30th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved------- Go to Google and key in "Itchy stings: How to prevent invisible bird mite sting".
Oct 28th, 2018
yvonne b. from Jamestown, CA writes:
I have add this snce 2002. It is a nightmare!! It takes your life, soul, and anything good around you. Doctors and friends look at you with a blank look. Doctors prescribe pain pills and all you want is to be cured and feel normal again
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved-------Go to Google and key in "Itchy sting: How to prevent invisible bird-mite sting:
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Dover, FL writes:
this is really true, it started out with one family member in our household ,getting it .it went through our whole family we have got family after family with this sensation going on with a skin .and little sores and looks like mites or something inside the sores and they keep on and on and we haven't found nothing that we can get rid of these things. we actually have little babies 6 months old and up that has these things and when you go to see a doctor they don't know what it is .they claim it's some body lice or something like that. but you use the stuff to get rid of body lice or whatever they call it it .doesn't help one bit. Something really needs to be done we're having to spend bill money. To try and rid ourselves of this plague will someone please please help us.
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Dover, FL writes:
Oct 26th, 2018
Someone from Phillipsburg, NJ writes:
Oct 17th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved.-------Go to Google and key in "Itchy stings: How to prevent invisible bird-mite stings"
Oct 16th, 2018
FED UP and so tired i. from Lexington, KY writes:
HORRIBLE. I think this is mites, bird mites? or some weird thing in the clothing at stores. white floaty things that fly with purpose at times. black dots, black gnats, springtails. Tons of rain, massive amounts of birds - starlings, lots of construction, nothing to eat the insects? No clue but I lose sleep and am ridden with crawling bugs day and night for 6 months now. My mother is on oxygen 24/7 and I'm afraid to visit her because I don't want her to get this. Some relief with tea tree shampoo gentle scrubbing in showers, knit combs with vinegar in hair, shaving, tape lint rollers, vacuuming a lot, baking powder, spraying windows and doors - oil and vinegar helps to see them. Vaseline body dip and rubbing with 1 part vinegar and 2 parts oil. Doc gave me steroid shot, ivermectin for worms in my ankle, hydroxyzine, ranidine. I took pinworm med and am using athletes foot meds on feet and ankles which helped a lot (ringworm). I think it is mites in the air that get in attic, fireplace, and the dryer since the vents are warm and wet and end up in our clothing. They come in the doors and window cracks to be near the light. Seems better now that it is cooler though I am still losing sleep often. Windex helps, vinegar, borax, baking powder, changing clothes and sheets, bed encasements, listerine. I don't know. No one seems to know. Doc said I have auto immune disease. I had a nest of worms in my ankle (walking at dog parks in sandals for a year). I rubbed them out after coating self with vasaline and leaving for 20 minutes then rubbing with oil and vinegar. Red dots on stomach, little black dots but not a rash... well the nest on ankle had an oval rash near it. little white bumps appear at times. Not scabies. Doc said it wasn't a parasite. washer is broke, ac broke, toilet broke and I'm broke too.
Oct 16th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved. --------Go to Google and key in "Itchy stings:How to prevent invisible bird-mite sting."
Oct 7th, 2018
Someone from Chester, VA writes:
After years of fighting this invisible mite I'm watching my families health deteriorating constantly. The stress, lack of sleep, hopelessness and much $. This has been a very helpless feeling that's destroying our family and this should be taken very seriously. The frustration of not having what's needed to defeat these microscopic destroyers of lives is even more depressing. Please I'm asking for a serious attempt to help those like my family that is fighting something they can't see and or get rid of even after immense years of trying product after product and cleaning after cleaning. It's a very bad situation that controls your life in many ways and it's very contagious and it's very important that it be taken seriously by all. It's hard to imagine an invisible enemy that can do great harm to your health but we are definitely victims of these bugs. Alot of people are worried about the stigma around this so many suffer in silence so please let's try and stop the suffering
Oct 7th, 2018
Wendy N. from Wichita, KS writes:
I had a sore on my forehead for 2 weeks I assumed was a pimple. It started getting bigger so I put tooth paste on it. Last night a sack of tiny hard eggs came out of this sore. I broke one open and it turned into a string worm thing. I have been battling this since this last May. And this is stressing me out so bad. I struggle at work with this. I hear them in my ears. My body is infested as is my clothes and car. I boiled my clothes and took a iron to them. I microwaved the clothes that didn’t have any metal on them. And these things do not die. I took a lighter to my clothes to see if any would come out. Nope nothing. Weirdest thing I ever seen in my life. My ceiling is infested and it rains eggs all day long. I see them and fell them.
Sep 18th, 2018
Someone from New York, NY writes:
I just recently became infected with mites or something. Started as a small coin sized patch over my eye. Has grown and is now all over my face. Biting and stingin on my scalp and body too. Worst at night. Also particularly bad in the office. I am trying to treat it with natural oils and washing things constantly but i seem to be losing the battle. I went to an eye clinic a few times when it started but they were no help. Would not prescribe anything and said its some kind of dermatitis but no idea how it came to be or how to fix it. They suggested Vaseline which did nothing but moisten the skin. Cost me over 500 for that advice although they did confirm it was not glaucoma or eyeball cancer.
Sep 6th, 2018
Robert B. from Greenville, TX writes:
I’ve had these creepy crawly things for few weeks now and today all of a sudden they started biting like crazy and what seems like embedding themselves in my flesh. I don’t know what ****ed them off. What’s weird is that they seem to be attracted to my right ear. They don’t bother my left one but they are constantly crawling in my right one. Not sure why that is either. I am seriously ready to pack up my valuables put them in a storage unit and go from motel room to motel room til they are off of me and then find a new house to rent.
Sep 3rd, 2018
Sherry S. from Kansas City, MO writes:
I urge you to do something! Believe me when I say at first I never thought this could be my reality. Its happening! I see it in 5 people I know& I'm sure they got it from me. Mine manifested 3 months ago! So in those 3 months 5 friends have it now! What's going to happen in 1 year? Investigate with diligence, leave no shadows because darkness is not a place you want to be. I have proof & I dont mind talking to anyone about this .. 601-978-0790 please leave me a message with name & # I will return your call. Sincerely Sherry Smith 8512 NE 116TH STREET KANSAS CITY MISSOURI 64157
Sep 3rd, 2018
Someone from Norfolk, VA writes:
Thischas been a problem for a long time. I am 72 and have no help and it has affected my health. I csn clean fasy enough.
Sep 3rd, 2018
Someone from Norfolk, VA writes:
Aug 27th, 2018
Someone from Wesley Chapel, FL writes:
I have extreme itchiness all over, weird fibers coming from my body, I'm always tired, I can't think straight due to brain fog and I go to doctor after doctor and they tell me I'm delusional. This is the most frustrating experience i have ever had. I pay way to much in taxes to be stuck suffering like this because no one from CDC will do a legitimate study. Why? The CDC has become a joke and I have lost all respect and trust of our "government" institutions.
Aug 26th, 2018
Kathleen D. from Butler, GA writes:
I was diagnosed a year and a half ago with Lyme disease after three months of flu-like symptoms and severe knee and foot pain. Finally, after several tests and an expensive MRI, I was diagnosed. I was put on doxycycline and had a severe reaction to that, so then they put me on a different medication. My pain still didn’t go away for good. I still had bouts of pain and fatigue that last weeks. I was seeking something to help regain my life to be able to do things for myself. Through my primary physician i learnt about a Lyme disease herbal formula from NATURAL HERBAL GARDENS and their success rate with the treatment, i immediately started on the Lyme disease herbal protocol, I am glad to report the herbal formula worked effectively and there was no side effects, I had a total decline in symptoms, the pains, chronic fatigue and other symptoms stopped, my Lyme disease is totally REVERSED, Here is a link to the website we ordered from ww w.naturalherbalgardens.c om This Herbal Protocol is Incredible!!
Aug 21st, 2018
Someone from Mattapoisett, MA writes:
I took in chickens to help a friend that was moving. Biggest mistake of my life. They had mites which have attacked me. For the past 2 years I have constant bites, scars, whelts. I have moved 8 times and reinvest wherever I go. I have had to dispose cars as well. I have lost everything I have . 65 years old and am supposed to be in my golden years. I have nothing but this hell, no hope, no one who can help and no future. When I started researching I found thousand are afflicted. There are products for animals but nothing for humans. We are all so desperate. Please help us, we have nothing to live for.
Aug 20th, 2018
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
Someone from Carrboro, NC • 5150
Aug 18th, 2018
Someone from Hialeah, FL writes:
I’ve been having the same problem for months something needs to be done first they said it was Katy’s then they said it was bedbugs I don’t know what the heck they’re doing
Aug 2nd, 2018
Tera W. from Butler, GA writes:
I was diagnosed a year and a half ago with Lyme disease after three months of flu-like symptoms and severe knee and foot pain. Finally, after several tests and an expensive MRI, I was diagnosed. I was put on doxycycline and had a severe reaction to that, so then they put me on a different medication. My pain still didn’t go away for good. I still had bouts of pain and fatigue that last weeks. I was seeking something to help regain my life to be able to do things for myself. Through my primary physician i learnt about a Lyme disease herbal formula from NATURAL HERBAL GARDENS and their success rate with the treatment, i immediately started on the Lyme disease herbal protocol, I am glad to report the herbal formula worked effectively and there was no side effects, I had a total decline in symptoms, the pains, chronic fatigue and other symptoms stopped, my Lyme disease is totally REVERSED, Here is a link to the website we ordered from ww w.naturalherbalgardens.c om his Herbal Protocol is Incredible!!
Aug 1st, 2018
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
Carrboro - take a moment to re-read the petition paragraph above, then my previous statement regarding your spam. My condition, like many here, is not simply bird mites .. do, I maintain that either by selfishness, defensive, or a combination of both, you no longer need to repeatedly post your inadequate blog. This is my final statement regarding you.
Jul 25th, 2018
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
Someone from Carrboro N. C. - You’ve been told repeatedly to give your spam a rest. Why you feel you must always remain on the top of this petition, only shows your selfishness and opportunist nature. Many of us return to this page to review other’s symptoms and possible remedies as a form of support, since there aren’t many outlets we can uniformly rely on. So, I know I speak for many many here - because you've been asked again and again and again and again. If you continue, we can only assume you are not actually concerned, affected, or even mentally stable. I will, however, continue to report/flag every post you’ve made and defiantly continue to make. This you can be sure of. You are a very special kind nuisance and can safely assume that everyone here is totally over you. OVER YOU!
Jul 22nd, 2018
Tj L. from Glendale ht, IL writes:
Please please I went thru this went to infectious disease dr. You have a form of Lyme disease with skin mites and ringworm of scalp and hair it creates crawling sensation u have to leave your belongings and household for at least a month cut off the blood supply to them we stayed at two different hotels got treatment for fungal infection 5 months of treatment finally healed but your left with ringworm and u will never get rid of it unless your on griseofulvin for at least three months tell dr u think ringworm don’t mention bugs they won’t treat you drs acknowledge they don’t know what this is but it is contagious and it is from some type of mite bite I’m praying for all of u I was in your position there is hope but u have to purge your life throw out a lot and start over I’m healthy now i hope that for u too
Jul 18th, 2018
Someone from Bayonne, NJ writes:
My whole family is infected...even my 1 yr old... this is horrible & it's every where you go... please get us help..
Jul 14th, 2018
Miesha H. from Milwaukee, WI writes:
Anyone recently going through this? I am going through a lot of problems with invisible bugs
May 16th, 2018
Brittany M. from Orwell, OH writes:
My fiance put 4yr son 1 1/2 yr son and 9 month old daughter were driven out of our home because the unexplainable was happening in only 28 I should be healthy. But instead we are in a way slowly dying no one believes is no one its unbearable, we thought send days then racoons then we came home to find big Bird feathers on our living room floor we never seen anything we thought for sure we were dealing with something invisable or we were either haunted or insane we have almost like flkid built up under our skin and were leaking our skin on our face , head stomach were leaking fluid out head feels like it's full of fluid and then we get head pain from the base of the skull the areas behind our ears too of our head and for head are puffy and swollen extreme behavior changes in all of us and wanting to nothing but sleep I'm so stressed I've lost over 100 lbs in 11 months we have lumps and in our neck,back of our head ECT someone needs to help us fight to live my babies are suffering
Apr 24th, 2018
Donna J. from Enigma, GA writes:
This is the worst think I have personally been through. I can't imagine living like this very long. I don't want to live if I can't find a way to stop this. Please look into this.
Apr 13th, 2018
Tj L. from Glendale Heights, IL writes:
Ok so I was on a golf course in dupage county was diagnosed with bird mites in August did the dermatologist thing and infectious desease doc he told us to get out throw our things away and move we did I was on doxy and antiparisitic drugs these things leave you with severe fungus ringworm infection but it’s not typical ringworm if you are having probs with mites go to at least try to go to infectious desease doc and demand skin scrapings I’m finishing up with Fluconazole for fungus we did move and threw furniture away and stored everything else were in new home no bugs and I’m almost 100 percent please don’t waste your time on skin crimes they don’t work it is fungus that your stuck with after everything those mites are savages they killed our dog but I’m now celebrating life again and praying for all of who have this horrible struggle because our medical system sucks take care probs will be last post
Apr 13th, 2018
Tj L. from Glendale Heights, IL writes:
Apr 13th, 2018
Tj L. from Glendale Heights, IL writes:
Apr 13th, 2018
Tj L. from Glendale Heights, IL signed.
Mar 14th, 2018
Someone from Swainsboro, GA writes:
Been suffering with this problem about 4 years, so tired, depressed. Tried every thing, need help from these pest. Please do something soon. Lots of prayer..
Feb 22nd, 2018
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX writes:
Thanks Houston a lot of help God bless
Feb 20th, 2018
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
Yes, ‘these things’ ( appear like gnats in bright light) act like lice in every body orifice, chase after food in my mouth, settle into make up, therefore nose, sinuses, eyes are all affected by these relentless plague of 10 years