Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
Sep 17th, 2017
Jordan W. from Asheville, NC writes:
Long live Earth and her inhabitants in a natural unaltered stasis, from our skies to our seas to our grain, to our very SKIN
Sep 14th, 2017
Christine m. from Granbury, TX signed.
Sep 14th, 2017
Josh S. from Evergreen Park, IL signed.
Sep 14th, 2017
Someone from Spring Valley, NY writes:
This is distorying my life. I can't sleep I can't sit at work to long and my so-called friends are scard to come around me. My dr. don't know what to do with me. I gave it to my son who is now 7. This is a nightmare
Sep 13th, 2017
Someone from Deerfield, IL writes:
Crimes against Humanity this is serious you have treated millions of us like Human Garbage!!!!!!
Sep 13th, 2017
K K. from Sheboygan, WI writes:
Dear Congress, please take this petition seriously. The skin mites support group on fb that I joined last Nov. was at 400 members. It is now over 1,200 and some people join and then leave again. We are just regulAr folks who somehow have been drafted into a war with a tiny, invisible or nearly invisible to the naked eye parasite. Imagine if you will that everytime you try to sleep or relax you feel crawling and biting sensations, this despite huge efforts in cleaning, increasing immunity, and topicals for the skin. You can't sleep because in addition to the crawling qnd biting the tormentors are crawling in your nose, mouth, and ears. When you look at a clear background you can see things float through your vision. We need help and yet all professionals from whom we seek it are either unable or unwilling to help us. We are afraid for our loved ones and friends! We are forced to go out in the world this way, even though we may be introducing whatever this is to the greater society! We have to work, buy groceries, buy supplies, etc. All we ask is that this be legitimately studied so that vaccines, tests, and treatments might be developed. We are concerned about the very real possibility of this infesting the whole world. Please, I implore you, look into the reason for so many people to be infected by something so tiny it is close to invisible before our society as a whole is devastated by this. We personally are already devastated and willing to meet our maker anytime now, but most of us remain concerned for the larger picture that may one day touch you, your loved ones, and your friends. If nothing else, I would think you might want to find out how many delusions of parasite diagnosis are being made and then research why there are that amount and what may be causing it!
Sep 12th, 2017
Natalie W. from East Bernard, TX writes:
To our senators or congress, We are a large group of thousands of people suffering from Gamasoidosis--that is, infestation by a previously unrecognized type of mite such as the bird mite. This mite is blood feeding and proves to be an enorous burden upon sufferer's health, jobs, and to the economy. People are leaving their homes and possessions behind to escape this disease. These mites blood feed and reproduce on pets and humans--much like bed bugs--except bed bugs have a treatment, and these mites, which are not insects, do not. Home invasions from mite infestations and public facilities can involve thousands of mites. They do tremendous damage to skin and health. The danger is that they are transmitted quite easily through physical contact, infected items ( fomites) and from being in an environmental area. These mites pose an extreme danger to public facilities and offices and reproduce rapidly. There is no current first line poison to treat these mites or medical treatment as mites show an extreme resistance to pyrethroid insecticides. The economic loss for humans and domestic animals ( not to mention the threat to hotels, public transport, public buildings and the like) is on a pretty concerning level. We wish for this problem to be addressed and investigated by the CDC or WHO as this is spreading rapidly. I currently run a large Facebook group with well over a thousand sufferers with the intent to create a non-profit to address this epidemic. We urge you to act immediately and set aside research for this growing issue. Photos and ither research can be provided. Europe is already beginning to take this issue seriously with the creation of COREMI, a research organization dedicated to tackling the issue of the red poultry bird mite that is attacking humans and animals. http://www.coremi.eu/home.html Even so, the United States needs to do the same and begin to get a hold of this out of control problem as birds that lay nests on buildings, squirrels and rats are common pests that come in contact with humans frequently and can spread this parasite into various facilities and into human lives. Thank you for your time in considering this issue. Sincerely, Natalie Willingham Skin Mites Support Group
Sep 12th, 2017
Someone from Port Washington, NY writes:
Please help me and my family-we are losing hope
Sep 12th, 2017
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
Sep 12th, 2017
Someone from Lake Charles, LA writes:
There is no quality of life left for me battling an unknown disease that has taken over my life for the last 18 months. I have been treated by physicians who have no idea what I have. I am mentally, physically, emotionally and financially DRAINED. Constantly doing research to help myself just exist. We need help! Not to mention it seems to be becoming an epidemic that's growing at an alarming rate. Without recognition, diagnosis and cures it will continue to spread. It saddens me to think of everyone affected, their families...
Someone from Coventry, RI writes:
We need medical support, we are not crazy,or delusional. Please stop denying us please address this epidemic.
Someone from Coventry, RI writes:
Someone from Virginia Beach, VA writes:
We've been battling these mites for over a year! And still, noone has been able even to diagnose what they are... Unable to go visit anyone, hard to sleep at night, many hours every day spent on washing, boiling clothes, steaming surfaces.
Someone from Escondido, CA writes:
My symptoms are similar to those experienced by people in Europe and Latin America. I hsve had to go overseas to get treated since in the USA O was told to take Zyrtec 4 pills per day!
Sep 11th, 2017
Someone from Oakland, CA signed.
Someone from Hollywood, FL writes:
This is a terrible plague that needs to stop, I spend my savings trying to stop the itching and pain, we are still suffering after $ 10.000 spent and nothing we moved thinking it was the house, was not, we need immediate help to this matter.
Someone from York, SC writes:
The results of years of mite infestation are Scaring, Balding, Rosacea & as seen in animals thickening & wrinkling & over growth of skin. Mites are overlooked because they can not be seen but the effects can be seen. Please address this growing problem
Someone from Bolingbrook, IL writes:
I am a mother of two very young children and I have a husband. I barely am able to have a relationship with any of them for to the constant itching, biting, crawling and pain I have been experiencing for almost 5 months now. I promise you I am very same. This is very real. Please help me and people around the world like me. This is becoming an epidemic and will only continue to affect more people. This needs to be taken seriously!
Sep 11th, 2017
Shirley S. from Stateline, NV signed.
Someone from Sachse, TX writes:
My family has been going through hell. There are no other words to describe it. We have been misdiagnosed or treated as if what has been affecting us is cleared through taking matters into our own hands. It is not. More research in necessary. Dr's refuse to treat something they cannot research. Trust me on this, I fought like mad to get an appointment with infectious disease. Was seen by two Dr's and one being the chief of staff for internal med/infectious disease. Nothing.... nothing.... nothing! These are supposed to be the Dr's that think outside of the box. It seems now they just go off of what you tell them to think.
Sep 11th, 2017
Shirley S. from Stateline, NV signed.
Mark from Kansas City, MO writes:
I am growing quite insane with the burden this disease has caused. Please investigate and help me and millions to get their lives back!
Someone from Festus, MO writes:
I cant believe its 2017 and I suffer from insects living in and on my body Please we need help
Someone from Edmond, OK writes:
Please help!!! Whether it's lyme or unknown parasites, please help!! Doctors are not educated in this and instead say it's imaginary. I know what i feel, and it is not imaginary. This is real, and it is an epidemic.
Someone from Stateline, NV writes:
Where is the petition? Congress should be paying attention.
Sep 10th, 2017
Someone from Middleboro, MA writes:
Thank you for creating this web site I am completely alone and fighting this thing. If there is anyone out there who would like a to partner to stay focused I would like a fight the might buddy. We could check in with each other and encourage and share and maybe even pray together if you are into that. Margie from Massachusetts
Sep 10th, 2017
Someone from Middleboro, MA writes:
Sep 10th, 2017
Someone from Middleboro, MA writes:
Sep 9th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Dallas: Would you please share what you know? The idea is to help people here since the medical community will not. Bothell, yep, it's "me". I don't have a positive sporo dx but my integrative doc does believe me and has at least 4 other patients like me and is willing to learn and try to get us to a better place. I contacted Dr. Ginger Savely's office, who used to practice in Austin TX but the going was so rough there that she moved to D.C. She is up there with Klinghardt as an authority on Lyme and Morgs. She shares her Morgs protocol with doctors, but not with patients. So my doc got her protocol and has started it with me, though I will have to piece together what it is because the protocol cannot be revealed to me, the patient. ;-D I'm finishing up a course of Albendazole, an antiparasitic for which my insurance company was charged $10,000 (no typo) and my copay was $100. It is made in Canada and should be much cheaper to order from there. One pill (I take 4/day) is $180!!!!! Talk about criminal -- the pills cost only a few bucks each to manufacture, but I digress. Without going into detail, let's just say that it seems to be working on some things. The itraconazole I took before that also moved some things out. That was before starting the protocol, so Albendazole is the starting point. My integrative doc could not really diagnose me with sporo, so on the basis of a skin rash was able to get me 1/4 the amount of itraconazole I needed (due to the $%^#%^& insurance co.) - had had me take 4x the dose until the pills were gone. This time I went to my derm for a "foot fungus" and got a much larger quantity of itraconazole, which I will start on only when my labs are clear and my integrative doc says to. I showed the derm the rashy area on my back, which I said starts itching and makes me scratch til I bleed, and she said it was neurological, lots of ppl report that, and ignored the pimples that are (to me) obvious portals where the bugs enter and exit my skin. I know not to trust facebook if I want to keep my identity private, so I will not even search for a bug-related page on fb. but thanks anyway.
Sep 9th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hi Houston , it IS YOU. Lol. When u made the mention of thyroid and iodine, I recall u reminding me of that. YES. U r so correct. good that u continue to point that out. So how long ago did u test positive for sporo? Dr klinghardts offic is about 6 miles from me. He treats all the hard stuff that Regular western medicine call crazy. When people have something western medicine can't diagnose, that's when people start thinking out of the box, and start finding doctors like dr klinghardt. I've thought for along time now that this starts out as fungal SOMEWHERE in an area we spend a lot of time. The few people I chatted with that actually got a dr to do a skin scraping were told it was agrobaterium. Isn't that associated with mold? If we could just get about 10 different drs and scientist that want to help us prove this is real and agree to meet with 200 people that have this, interview them all. Run test, actually LOOK at the samples these people bring in under a microscope ( (instead of laughing ) we might get somewhere. A Morgs symposium. But for now that's just a dream in the future. I glad to hear that u and your family are safe. I know ur going to have to fight with ur insurance co for the correct help. Are you on any of the FB morg sites? I'd love to really compare notes. Or if u don't know the FB sites yet, they are really good. MORGELLINS SUPPORT SCIENCE Is a good one. STEVE BEDDINFIELD runs the site I think. He has more of a science / biology background. I'm pretty sure he's a non chemtrail believer and non conspiracists too. Science and conspiracy don't usually mesh. Lol. Hoping U and ur family are safe and warm.
Sep 8th, 2017
Someone from Dallas, TX writes:
I have answers. I'm guessing they are kept from us on purpose because most people couldn't handle the truth and most people don't have it to this degree..
Sep 8th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Thank you, Bothell. Yes, I am absolutely sure the dots weren't on the clothes before I put them on the concrete. I contracted Lyme after a previous flood (different house) doing this exact thing - laying out ruined items to sort and photograph for insurance. I have some Sporonox on hand but must first finish albendazole for parasites and have my liver tested to see if I can move forward. It has been recognized that the most prevalent and previously unrecognized coinfection of Lyme Disease is parasites. Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, the world's foremost authority on Lyme, has developed a protocol that first kicks the parasites, then the bacteria they harbor and release as they die, then heavy metals they release, then various fungi. So I'm on a program. Recall that people with thyroid issues should not take potassium iodide, as it inhibits thyroid function. This flood gave us the opportunity to open up the walls and remove wet sheetrock and flooring materials throughout the house. (The yucky buggy carpet is still throughout the upstairs.) We have two mold products for the currently exposed wood structure of the house -- one that kills it in the areas that have already been damaged, and one that kills it for the future, becoming active when the humidity gets over 10%. So basically, the infestation will now be concentrated upstairs, since insurance will not pay for anything up there and we will have to recover financially from restoring our gutted downstairs before we can fix the upstairs. I feel for those who are not able to run fans and dehumidifiers throughout their flooded houses...we will be seeing new cases of this for sure.
Sep 8th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hey Houston! I don't know which Houston u r, but so happy u survived HARVEY. Now u just have to survive the itch, mold and mites. So ur saying the possible pin oak mites for sure showed up when u laid ur clothing out on the ground? Sounds like Ur sure those dots weren't there before. I also read about the pin oak mite. they say the bites and itching only last for a few weeks But heres what they don't mention, what if the pin mite carries other bacteria that can cause all the long last problems. I dont think theyve studied the Pin Oak Mite bite enough. Or followed the people that were being bit by these them. Some people think that moregellins is secondary to Lyme disease, which is from a tick. If morgellons really is secondary to tick bite, I see no reason why pin oak mites can't come in contact with the same stuff the Lyme tick does. We don't know. There are all sorts of bacteria that mites and ticks can come in contact with. All that can make u very sick. There are more people finally, that are getting tested for SPOROTHRIX, from the fungus sporo schenkii. Wiki has the best info on sporo. But read the whole thing. Especially if u are beginning to have lung issues. Sporo can be breathed also. sporo is found in dirt mulch decaying wood and other out door matter. Ur pets can get sick with this too. Anyway read about it. If your dr won't test u, u can order both of the treatments on the sporo wiki site on line. One is an antifungal. I can't recall the name. But I found it available on a pet med site when I checked this once before. Don't worry, these are human grade medications. Besides, I'm sure most people that have this disease, have tried a many unhealthy treatments, like spraying oneself or bedding with raid every nite before bed, now that is scary to me. I understand desperation and frustration make Morgs people do this. The other treatment is potassium iodide. Google THE UNKNOWN CAT SSKI MORGELLONS YOUTUBE. U will find a great guy there that suffered for years. He finally got diagnosed with sporothrix. He had been diagnosed with Morgellons too. He tried everything under the sun. Something would work for a day or two or a week, then it was back. Full force. potassium iodide is inexpensive. THE UNKNOWN CAT, talks about it in great detail in his video. He will show how to mix it up. U can order from him , or anyplace on line. Watch his videos. I worry so much about all the water damage and mold growing in Texas right now. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a huge outbreak morgellons down there in your neck of the woods. Take care Houston !
Sep 7th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Flooded in Houston and pretty much back to square 1. The downstairs is torn up and I'm bringing my bugs upstairs to get a firm foothold in the guest bedroom. The walls are basically open and anything can crawl in downstairs; not sure how many weeks that will be the case, but the good news is that we can now do the mold remediation we've needed all along. There was tons of mold and mildew in my closet, which backed up to the tub (both now gone) and we have special chemicals that will kill it and keep killing it when it starts to grow again. So I am hopeful on the fungus note. Another very interesting thing I noticed while set up out in the driveway photographing lost items for insurance: when I picked up light colored clothing items from the driveway after photographing them, they would be peppered with little black dots that they did not have when I set them down. THEY LOOK JUST LIKE THE SAME EFFING DOTS THAT BITE ME! My sandaled feet were getting bitten up as well. These must be falling from the pin oak or black oak trees over the driveway that are suffering from some sort of fungus. !!! I read something a while back about this possibly being an oak mite thing. Well, it really may be so for me. But the key is still improving my body chemistry so that they are not interested in me, because they do not bother my spouse though they are all over his environment and clothing too.
Sep 5th, 2017
Someone from San Mateo, CA writes:
I have Borrelia B, Babesia Divergens and Bartonella H. All diagnosed through PCR. My journey started with a tick bite followed by an acne looking rash. After being left untreated for a year by kaiser Permanente Northern California, my rash turned into Morgellons. I wish I was delusional. My reality makes zero sense and I'm not the only one. We are all sick and being neglected by healthcare providers. Find the cause. Find a cure. Do the research. Stop publishing delusional BS on the internet discrediting my physical illness. Thanks
Sep 4th, 2017
Someone from Deltona, FL writes:
I forgot to tell you I also take sulphur pills 4 times a day 5 pills you can buy them at Swanson Vitamins.come $ 6.00 for 250 pills they r small and tasteless
Sep 4th, 2017
Someone from Deltona, FL writes:
Here is what I discovered since I posted a few months ago,dealing with these pests for years I'm happy to say I think I found a way to make life a little easier for all of us! I bought some sulfer soap and it was the best thing I every did... shower with it use a loofa sponge and rub it in really good, wash your hair with it and let it dry a few mins,wash it of with a good moisturizing soap,I use one with tea tree oil and condition your hair with teatree and mint conditioner .Shred a bar of sulfer soap I use a cheese shredder...get a spray bottle fill with hot water and the soap shake it really well,now spray everything in your house it will leave a white film on some stuff which you can always wipe off.spray under the bed and the mattress the walls floor carpets everything,I spray every time I make my bed the sheet blanket and pillows.Use Arm and Hammer laundry detergent and add the sulfer you can use Borax along with it but use a good softener after !. I wash every day and I spray my house down every day,I shower before I go to bed ,i have noticed a big difference after 1 week,it's been 2 months now and I feel I'm in control again,it will take a bit longer but after years of this tormenting biting ,itching and crawling life is almost back to Normal! I keep a spray bottle filled in every room and I always have one next to me, I think it's 60% better now... when I do feel a bite I spray the spot and it stops immediately, I have a little way to go but I am 100% sure this time I will win this battle! Never give up be strong you can win and have a normal life Again! I wish you all good luck and God's blessing on this war!
Sep 3rd, 2017
Teri L. from Glendale Heights, IL writes:
This has been devastating to my family I can't help take care of my elderly 87 year old father nore have my adult children visit our little dog is suffering too and revalution does not work . I've had bird mites in my scalp for three months drs and dermatoligist waste of money, plus they think ur nuts. This is contagious and has cost us 3 grand so far my government has failed me u can't protect Americans if u don't believe in parasites we live on a gulf course in ill and its infested the squirrels have no hair neither do the coyotes I can only pray for a booster of some sort before this affects the rest of my exstented family where is the cdc ? Oh fighting zika well guess what u have an almost epedemic of mites that don't die hope someone listens soon.
Sep 2nd, 2017
Someone from Boerne, TX writes:
No one believes me when I ask for help. They think I parasitic delusions. My doctor put me on antipsychotic meds. Said my mental status was questionable.I suffer alone and I fight these bugs all day every day. CDC needs to recognize this problem and encourage doctors to address it more seriously.
Sep 1st, 2017
Someone from Fountain Valley, CA signed.