Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
Jan 8th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved. Go to Google and search "How to avoid invisible insect sting"
Jan 8th, 2018
Barbara H. from Springfield, MO writes:
I, a retired MD with specialty of Psychiatry have been looking into this crisis and find these people ARE NOT DELUSIONAL. These are real illnesses.
Jan 8th, 2018
Heather D. from Ponchatoula, LA writes:
I want my life back, please!
Jan 8th, 2018
Patricia S. from Tyler, TX writes:
I had bed bugs for three years and moved 5 times, got rid of practically everything owned, developed an allergy reaction from their saliva resulting in squamous, and placed my three dogs in new homes. Shortly after I moved to Texas and got biting mites which I have been fighting for almost two years. I feel like I am losing my mind. I have been in psychiatric hospitals twice. Someone needs to realize what hell we who have these plagues suffer and get federal funding to find out how to treat and prevent this problem from effecting a large percentage of American citizens. Anyone who supports this cause has my vote!
Jan 8th, 2018
Carol R. from Lancaster, CA signed.
Jan 7th, 2018
NADINE B. from Williamstown, NJ writes:
This 'real' NOT imagined disease or disorder is one I have been suffering with for almost 1 year. It seems to be caused by a dust mite. Only remedies to help with symptoms (such as itching primarily on head, face, neck and feet), crawling, burning, biting sensations are: enzyme cleaners sold online 2 spray daily on bedding & home & office furniture, in cars, on any surface that seem to be infested or aggrevate the symptoms of itching, crawling, biting, etc. I also spray it in my head, body for relief, BUT check with manufacturer for safety first. The online enzyme product I use is safe on body & items. In addition, spray floors & other surfaces of home, car, office with enzyme prouduct AND actual 'Windex' original blue spray, which seems to help with cleaning & killing the dust mite. Daily body & hair wash treatments with tea trea oil infused body washes. If possible wash bedding daily using hot water & high temps in dryer. Vacumme furniture/bedding infected (AFTER spraying with online enzyme spray) daily or several times per week and also floors, especially under the couch, tables, etc. Spray walls, in/under cabinets that seem to promote your symptoms. If you can not wash bedding daily shake out all bedding/pillows daily (ONLY outside) before and after spraying with enzyme spray. Others suffering recommend (but I have not used is) Borax. Remember this will be a daily struggle, for how long I can not properly answer. Do not be turned away by medical people who try to tell you, basically you are crazy or just imagining all of this. You ARE NOT, they need mental help NOT you. But there is no easy fix or cure at this time. I hope that this info. will provide symptom relief and a good starting point for much needed research into the cause, effects and treatments of this disorder.
Jan 7th, 2018
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Jan 7th, 2018
Someone from Austin, MN writes:
Stop poisoning the American people. These illness are cause by any number of things: flouride, chemtrails, GMO'S in our food and water, and it NEEDS TO STOP. TAKE ACTION ON BEHALF OF THE PEOPLE YOU WERE HIRED TO PROTECT.
Jan 7th, 2018
Someone from North Hills, CA writes:
My roommate and I suffered for months with this and the cost to cure it is staggering. The pharmacies charge over 150 dollars for a 5 oz tube of permethrin cream and 50 bucks for the ivcermectin pills. How can anyone keep up the fight with costs like this? We easily spent over 3 thousand dollars battling these mites. Obviously this parasite thing is an epidemic. Mites are rampant and don't even get me started on the now resistant lice that are infecting our kids in every school, in every neighborhood, in every city, in every state just in the U. S. alone. If we can put a man on the moon why cant we eradicate some bugs? Something needs to be done NOW.
Jan 7th, 2018
Someone from North Hills, CA writes:
My roommate suffered for months with this and the cost to cure it is staggering. The pharmacies charge over 150 dollars for a 5 oz tube of permethrin cream and 50 bucks for the ivcermectin pills. How can anyone keep up the fight with costs like this? We easily spent over 3 thousand dollars battling these mites. Obviously this parasite thing is an epidemic. Mites are rampant and don't even get me started on the now resistant lice that are infecting our kids in every school, in every neighborhood, in every city, in every state just in the U. S. alone. If we can put a man on the moon why cant we eradicate some bugs? Something needs to be done NOW.
Jan 6th, 2018
Someone from Hamilton, OH writes:
I come here and read all the time, weekly at least. This is the first time I've ever read, someone post that it killed someone. I'm sorry for the loss. What exactly was it that the person passed from? "Mysterious illness" Mites or other? Thank you. I myself have mites, since August/ ?September 2017. I wonder if it has or does or will claim us/ others
Jan 6th, 2018
J M. from Hamilton, OH signed.
Jan 4th, 2018
Someone from Elsberry, MO writes:
http://www.headlice.org/report/research/jnyes.pdf Everyone, please read this article. It lends credibility to those that claim they are experiencing this sensation. It is an eye opening article, detailing how the doctors got the diagnosis wrong and diagnosed patients as "delusional" or as having delusions of parasitosis. 18 out of 20 patients had the invisible, hard to detect parasite. I know it does not help if the doctor will not take you serious, but maybe you can print this out and show them. Be sure to place the address in the address bar, and not in the engine bar, and you should get the pdf.
Jan 2nd, 2018
Tjulia B. from Nottingham, MD writes:
I saw this mysterious illness attack, infest and kill my friend and her dogs. Very terrifying and very real.
Dec 30th, 2017
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
To Emily K.: Itchy sting is solved. Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting". Also to Amesbury, MA.
Dec 30th, 2017
Emily K. from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Dec 30th, 2017
Someone from Amesbury, MA writes:
Something needs to be done NOW!!
Dec 30th, 2017
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
To someone from Boiling Springs, SC: Itchy sting is solved. Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting". Please write comment after you tried.
Dec 30th, 2017
Someone from Boiling Springs, SC writes:
This is a real need. Have had medical professionals say that it just isn't a worry here in the US while I watch my husband suffer horribly daily.
Dec 30th, 2017
Someone from Carrboro, NC signed.
Dec 29th, 2017
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved. Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting". After the try, it would be helpful to write comment.
Dec 29th, 2017
Delores S. from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Dec 26th, 2017
Someone from Elsberry, MO writes:
I can not say this with certainty, but I believe that the powers that be know all about this affliction. I contacted the CDC and got the name of a doctor they recommended locally. The fellow I spoke to at the "CDC" confided in me that he was merely an "answering service". When I contacted the doctor that the guy (at CDC) recommended, my primary doctors office was instructed by that doctor, to send my records to his office ahead of my actual visit. My primary doctor caught wind of the request for records and then got in contact with that doctor telling him that I, the afflicted patient, did not need to be seen by the CDC recommended doctor. Next, I got a letter from the CDC recommended doctor notifying me that they did not treat "mental disorders" and only treated Infectious Disease. So, you can only guess what my primary care doctor must have been saying behind my back. My Primary care doctor never owned up to doing that, either. However, I have never been diagnosed with a mental illness. never owned up to doing In fact, my primary care doctor blamed one of the other doctors I chose for "diagnosing" me with the "mental illness" (but no record and no treatment of such an illness exists). Yet, the doctor that he blamed never even hinted at a mental disorder in his report. The doctor being blamed clearly stated that "I am unsure exactly what the causation is", and then he stated that my primary care doctor had made conversation to him about a "mental disorder". After I explained to that doctor what was going on, he said "Go back to your primary care doctor, we are done". He wanted no further part of this little "game" once he knew the facts. So you see, there is this little game going on here. Some doctors seemingly are trying to give the afflicted person the run around. For what reason, I am not exactly sure. I do know that everything that I have described in my statement is true and I have the evidence to prove what I stated. I am a former law enforcement officer. As such, I treated this exactly as I would have an investigation while collecting the office visit reports, and their coinciding tape recordings. I "dotted all of the I's and crossed all of the T's" before informing the doctors large health care employer of his strange and unethical (if not illegal) behavior. However, that was to no avail. (See my previous 2 posts, below.) So, I am led to believe that there is possibly some thwarting going on here. If not an actual cover up. Could it be that there would be a lot of political fallout and implications if the source of this affliction came to be known? Maybe, as in, it originates from a foreign country, and has done so through immigration (immigrants). Legal or not. Imagine what would happen politically if the originating source was determined to come from outside of the United States, and from say, refugees or undocumented workers. Vectors coming in and spreading a third world disease. There is a lot to consider here folks. My doctor was willing to outright lie and jeopardize his many years of schooling and hard work. I believe that he knew nothing would be done about it. As in, he'd get a complete pass,... and he did receive such a pass. Chime in and tell the rest of us your experience, please.
Dec 26th, 2017
Someone from Elsberry, MO writes:
I can not say this with certainty, but I believe that the powers that be know all about this affliction. I contacted the CDC and got the name of a doctor they recommended locally. The fellow I spoke to at the "CDC" confided in me that he was merely an "answering service". When I contacted the doctor that the guy (at CDC) recommended, my primary doctors office was instructed by that doctor, to send my records to his office ahead of my actual visit. My primary doctor caught wind of the request for records and then got in contact with that doctor telling him that I, the afflicted patient, did not need to be seen by the CDC recommended doctor. Next, I got a letter from the CDC recommended doctor notifying me that they did not treat "mental disorders" and only treated Infectious Disease. So, you can only guess what my primary care doctor must have been saying behind my back. My Primary care doctor never owned up to doing that, either. However, I have never been diagnosed with a mental illness. My primary care doctor never owned up to doing that, either. In fact, my primary care doctor blamed one of the other doctors I chose for "diagnosing" me with the "mental illness" (but no record and no treatment of such an illness exists). Yet, the doctor that he blamed never even hinted at a mental disorder in his report. The doctor being blamed clearly stated that "I am unsure exactly what the causation is", and then he stated that my primary care doctor had made conversation to him about a "mental disorder". After I explained to that doctor what was going on, he said "Go back to your primary care doctor, we are done". He wanted no further part of this little "game" once he knew the facts. So you see, there is this little game going on here. Some doctors seemingly are trying to give the afflicted person the run around. For what reason, I am not exactly sure. I do know that everything that I have described in my statement is true and I have the evidence to prove what I stated. I am a former law enforcement officer. As such, I treated this exactly as I would have an investigation while collecting the office visit reports, and their coinciding tape recordings. I "dotted all of the I's and crossed all of the T's" before informing the doctors large health care employer of his strange and unethical (if not illegal) behavior. However, that was to no avail. (See my previous 2 posts, below.) So, I am led to believe that there is possibly some thwarting going on here. If not an actual cover up. Could it be that there would be a lot of political fallout and implications if the source of this affliction came to be known? Maybe, as in, it originates from a foreign country, and has done so through immigration (immigrants). Legal or not. Imagine what would happen politically if the originating source was determined to come from outside of the United States, and from say, refugees or undocumented workers. Vectors coming in and spreading a third world disease. There is a lot to consider here folks. My doctor was willing to outright lie and jeopardize his many years of schooling and hard work. I believe that he knew nothing would be done about it. As in, he'd get a complete pass,... and he did receive such a pass. Chime in and tell the rest of us your experience, please.
Dec 26th, 2017
Someone from Fort Myers, FL writes:
I'm a cpht serving the community for over 20 years until EMOCIONAL y by doctor sayI was mental nyw after byosi ad other text found plevaand others ubkwon deaeas please I want my life back gors of sleep oain suffering my hole family been affected please help
Dec 25th, 2017
Someone from Elsberry, MO writes:
Every time I decided to seek treatment from a doctor, other than my lying PCP,...he would use the Electronic Health Record (EHR) format to get into contact with the next physician I chose to see. He was playing it off as though he was "consulting" as my Primary Care Physician, and as such "he was interested in my well being". He was never asked to do this. He never gave me a referral. In fact he refused to give me a referral. He did this to fill the (next) doctors head with his lies and was using his falsified written reports to reinforce what he was verbally telling the second doctor. This made it impossible to know exactly what he was telling my newly hired physicians, except to say, that with all of the lying that my primary doctor was doing behind my back,... you could bet that it was not in my best interest. Suffice to say, the next physician simply rubber stamped a diagnosis coinciding with my primary doctor, as if I were simply seeking a second opinion. I was paying to get an actual diagnosis and treatment. The doctors however, use the EHR to "piggyback" off of each others records, copying the previous doctors work and diagnosis. Thereby saving them from doing any actual (further) work. All I got was corroboration of the primary care doctors "rash". I could not get an independent medical evaluation, no matter how many other doctors I saw or how much money I spent. The primary doctor made contact with every doctor that I made an appointment with. The thing is...the newly hired doctors always told me that they had been contacted by my primary care physician (and he did not know that). I could not get away from his nonsense, no matter how hard I tried. It wasn't until he was caught lying on tape (see my previous post) that the manager had him terminate me as a patient and then she promptly banned me from all of the facilities. Punishing me for having to endure all of this, pay for it, and then, actually gathering the proof of the doctors unethical behaviors. Never wishing to sit down and go over the facts or allowing me the opportunity to offer up the proof of what I was asserting. They closed the drapes and locked the door on me.
Dec 25th, 2017
Someone from Elsberry, MO writes:
It is here in Missouri. I have had it for 2 years. I think they know it is here. My doctor got caught lying (by me) in his medical reports. I think he was lying in order to simply create a different "reality" of what was happening in our office visits. I got the office visit reports and noticed all of the lies. So I then tape recorded my office visits and compared the tapes to his reports. They did not match up. Why would he need to lie? I informed the large health care agency that employs him (of his lies)...and they promptly banned me from ALL of their many facilities and every single physician (thousands). Simply for having tangible proof of the doctor lying. They did that, rather than listen to the tapes and compare them to his written, entirely made up accounts of the office visits. Unbelievable SSM health (Missouri).
Dec 25th, 2017
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy sting is solved. Go to Google and search "How to avoid invisible insect stings". Would you write comment after you try?
Dec 25th, 2017
Someone from Millbrook, IL signed.
Dec 24th, 2017
Someone from Chesapeake, VA writes:
Out of the shadows we are coming.... we are in pain and agony.. this is a problem that can be solved .. and we implore someone at the CDC to care enough to help. I intend to write a book about my journey through this hell and how I was ignored and left to suffer without any support from the medical community... and I am not alone.
Dec 24th, 2017
Someone from Carrboro, NC writes:
Itchy Sting is solved. Go to Google and key in "How to avoid invisible insect sting". Would you write comment after you try?
Dec 23rd, 2017
Someone from Lake Worth, FL writes:
I have been reading serious real stories about these invisable mites at first there was only a few hard to find stories and now there are pages and pages regarding 2017. Something must be done because the hospitals do NOT know about this and people are literally loosing all their material items and their children are suffering. I'm considering getting rid of my cats or building their own home outside as they are indoor outdoor. I believe this is partly due to earth warming, population and unclean practices where animals are held to produce food.
Dec 23rd, 2017