Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
Feb 20th, 2018
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Gail, The new fridge replaces the one lost in Hurricane Harvey. But it needed to go, or needed a better cleaning than I had the energy to give it. These little black things were able to get through the ziplocks in ziplock bags, and make their way into screw-lid jars and tubes. But only a few at a time, as I could see, and I could remove them. Though the flood did a number on my house, it seems to have helped with the marauder population. I store all foods in ziplock bags. I rinse out all cups and dishes before using if they've been sitting in the cupboard. Currently there is not a problem, but that may change as the weather warms. The critters are still on me and my cotton clothing. I ditched all upholstered furniture and extra bedding after the flood. Google cotton nematodes per Mandy T's post below. I think this may be it - reniform nematodes plus thread-forming bacteria used to try to control them, found in imported cotton garments. Work on parasites inside your body. There are many sites that discuss this, and have different programs. You should be able to find a program to suit your budget. I am not a doctor and have not found "the cure" for myself, so I hesitate to be more specific than that when it comes to giving advice. Look up a recent post from Bothell WA, where he mentions Steve Beddingfield. From Steve's protocol, I started taking red reishi supplements and have been expelling items that fit the description of reniform nematodes. There is another piece to his protocol that I have not tried yet - an antiparasitic med for animals. Back to your food question, I would urge you to buy foods in small quantities so you can use them up quickly, before the containers pick up "marauders", as I have come to call them, because the various things I find are not necessarily bugs.
Feb 20th, 2018
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX writes:
This is Gail wanting to ask did u get another one for your food . this is killing me it get in every thing I try to eat
Feb 18th, 2018
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Gail, the black specks made their way throughout my refrigerator. That fridge is gone, however. I have since acquired a 10x magnifier (not really sufficient, but helpful). The black specks, all within a certain size range, which I thought were bugs are not bugs...they're evidence of bugs...scab-like crumbs and loosely or tightly bound bundles of fibers of all colors, mostly black. But they are throughout my environment and the fuzzballs do burrow and sting when in contact with my skin, as insane as that sounds. When I get a prick or a drilling sensation, I can ALWAYS reach over to that spot and find one of the above-mentioned artifacts. If I get "that feeling" but can't pick something off my skin, that means it's adhered to my clothing and I must remove the garment and pick off the tiny little fuzzball to make it stop. And then it does stop, so cause-and-effect is very clear. Crazymaking, and like nothing I've ever experienced before in my 60+ year life. Mandy T. has some good leads to google, below. It will take the rest of my life, however, to bake all of my clothing and cotton items at 250 degrees for 13 hours (read FULL instructions before trying this in order to avoid causing a fire).
Feb 17th, 2018
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX writes:
Please anyone answer my question does anyone have this in their food did you see please answer
Feb 16th, 2018
Someone from Brooklyn, NY writes:
We need to sue them for not taking our disease serious! We need help
Feb 8th, 2018
Mandy T. from Evansville, IN writes:
I just cannot comprehend how in 2018 we are being labeled as delusional!!! We live in a time where there is lice, scabies, bed bugs etc. I'm sure the first person who discovered lice or bed bugs was treated this way but my question is how the hell did they get someone to actually listen and investigate?! Those critters are bugs that get on the skin so essentially were looking at same thing here but with a vengeance as these demons are from Hell!! I recently read that a type of parasite is used on cotton. The idea is that the parasite will parasitize other insects and in turn keep them off the cotton. Once cotton is sterilized it supposedly kills the parasite. Someone researched this and determined cotton is not being sterilzed properly resulting in the parasites not being killed hence remaining on cotton products and that what we are dealing with is these critters!! Has the government realized their mistake and are thinking they can silence us by essentially getting us locked up in a facility to sit around and drool on ourself all day?!! Seems odd to me why medical staff, CDC, government frown so heavily on us but if we had lice they wouldn't bat an eye but rather 'treat us!' Do they know or do they just not know what to do??Truth will come out soon enough!!! Shame on all involved!!!
Feb 5th, 2018
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
My, oh my! It's here with a vengeance! Spouse and I were at a sports bar last night for the game. While I was waiting by the door as he parked the car, a twenty-something guy in shorts rushed out, continuously stopping to look at, grab at, and scratch at his left calf. When he stopped close to me, I saw two arcuate lines of red dots on his left calf, and another on his right. Just like the ones on my shin, which never seem to go away. After we were seated, he came back in and sat down at the table behind us. As he turned, I could see that he had scratched his calf into a raised area of red welts. Several more times during the hour we were there, he jumped up and ran outside, phone in hand, ostensibly to take a phone call. It was all I could do to keep myself from slipping him a note with the search string I use to get to this site. So, did he just pick it up last night at the sports bar, or has he had it for a while and has developed coping mechanisms to deal with it in public and not let his friends know? Unfortunately, when people go to the ER as distraught as he was, doctors can have an easier time telling us we're crazy than if we go in acting calm and rational. Best advice is: don't go to the Emergency Room! Find a holistic or Asian medicine to work with you on parasites (internal parasites as well as skin parasites).
Jan 30th, 2018
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
And a comment about that WebMD article...WebMD is to medical advice as "lite margarine" is to nutrition. The article is also obsolete, being from 2011. It is now 2018, and as a result of dismissive pap like this on the web, no one is really delving into this issue so it has spread. Like WILDFIRE. I see the little black stinging fuzzballs that seem to transmit this EVERYWHERE. In almost every public restroom I visit these days (I check before I go so I know they didn't come from me). Psych meds will not cure someone suffering from parasites and fungus, nor will they keep the menace from spreading to susceptible individuals (immunocompromised, having fungal issues, genetically vulnerable as with the MTHFR mutation, etc.) So, people like the so-concerned Chesapeake, OH need to wake up, stop exerting your control issues and adding to the already unbearable suffering of your "loved one", and start believing them...and seek real treatment for their infestation. You have to dig for it online and go the alternative (holistic) healthcare route, but there is hope, if not yet an easy cure.
Jan 28th, 2018
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Shame on you, Chesapeake, OH. You are the worst type of acquaintance, friend, relative, spouse, or coworker a person could have. You've found one antiquated article to make all sufferers wrong, including this person who is apparently close to you. It sounds like you've known this person since before they started suffering. Were they sane and rational then? What makes a sane and rational person suddenly experience PHYSICAL sensations of pricking, crawling, digging and itching to the point that they cannot sleep at night and spend most of their waking hours trying to make it go away? Answer: There has been a physical change to their body, like skin parasites - like mites and collembola, coupled with fungus they like to eat. Not all people are susceptible but those who are, are getting infested and dragged down as the life is sucked out of our bodies by these marauders. As thanks, they give many of us gifts like fibers of different colors, and scabby looking crumbs. Run a lint roller over the sheets of that person after they get out of bed and see if that isn't the case. Physical evidence of infestation! What is delusional is people like you and the medical community who pooh-pooh actual physical evidence of an infestation and insist that it's all in people's heads...because doesn't that make YOU grand! You can **** all over this suffering human being and all of us here, with one crappy article written by some very lazy entomologists. Oh, and of course the psych community will back you up. If you look at the list of criteria for delusional parasitosis, the behavior is exactly what any sane and rational person would do if suddenly their physical world changed due to acquiring a parasitic infection. The fact that the medical community will not look into this and just reaches for DOP shows smugness, laziness, and possibly complicity. A number of medical professionals who have posted here have contracted this themselves and they vouch that this is real. You can live in your despicable, smug little bubble, but this menace is real and spreading...and maybe you're next, so be a decent human being and support this suffering person...and leave us alone!
Jan 26th, 2018
Someone from Hamilton, OH writes:
Chesapeake, you are very sad and rude. You have labeled every one of us the same as you see one person. You don't know us. You don't know what we have. Perhaps your poor family member/friend could use someone more compassionate. As most of us are plagued with a very real, very tenacious biting mite. You and the government , CDC, are the reason we're unable to seek real relief and a cure.
Jan 16th, 2018
Tj L. from Elmhurst, IL writes:
Linda you are right these microscopic mites are destroying people’s life’s infectious disease drs know about rogue mite but fda has not approved treatment fedbendazole two tablespoons 12 hours apart for three months remove yourself from surroundings for six weeks including car do not use permethrin every third day for 30 days and doxycycline 100 x2 Times a day for year no blood meal for mites for six weeks for home and have pest control come in when your not there unfortunately animals with mites have to be treated by vets and out of house and don’t move in with anyone you will bring them with you they are contagious this is a tragedy for many family’s also some say invermectin drip in hospital for 2 weeks cures them but find a dr who will do it for you even with insurance they won’t please Gail go to Morgellons foundation you might find help also messiahmews has some protocol praying for us all
Jan 16th, 2018
Tj L. from Elmhurst, IL writes:
Jan 14th, 2018
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX writes:
I am ready to go to the source because the government is behind all this God does not like ugly.Im about to lose my right leg due to this i have so many sores on them have lost 70 pounds but I'm not giving in to this . may God bless us all .
Jan 14th, 2018
Someone from Elsberry, MO writes:
People, "you can not wake someone (government agency) who is pretending to sleep". The doctors know what is going on. However, who is instructing them on exactly how to "not " treat you? It is time for us to take action.
Jan 14th, 2018
Someone from Elsberry, MO writes:
Jan 12th, 2018
A C. from Eads, TN writes:
Please find a cure! Suffering for over 2years
Jan 11th, 2018
Someone from West Boylston, MA writes:
My name is Linda and I have been a nurse all my life and now am a nurse educator. My husband and I have been suffering from a mite infestation for 3 months. We live in the country near a stream, perfect for mice and we also fed the birds. An abandoned birds nest and mice running through it is probably the cause of our problem. The issue is there is not research being conducted to help people and the stories are very scary. Mites spread to the work place, family members and children. Pest Control services cannot control them and the problem is spreading. The CDC needs to take this seriously and take action against mites and the disease that they spread. Many live in silence because of the stigma but we need to speak up and address this problem as soon as possible.
Jan 10th, 2018
Ashley B. from Richardson, TX signed.
Jan 8th, 2018
Barbara H. from Springfield, MO writes:
I, a retired MD with specialty of Psychiatry have been looking into this crisis and find these people ARE NOT DELUSIONAL. These are real illnesses.
Jan 8th, 2018
Heather D. from Ponchatoula, LA writes:
I want my life back, please!
Jan 8th, 2018
Patricia S. from Tyler, TX writes:
I had bed bugs for three years and moved 5 times, got rid of practically everything owned, developed an allergy reaction from their saliva resulting in squamous, and placed my three dogs in new homes. Shortly after I moved to Texas and got biting mites which I have been fighting for almost two years. I feel like I am losing my mind. I have been in psychiatric hospitals twice. Someone needs to realize what hell we who have these plagues suffer and get federal funding to find out how to treat and prevent this problem from effecting a large percentage of American citizens. Anyone who supports this cause has my vote!
Jan 8th, 2018
Carol R. from Lancaster, CA signed.
Jan 7th, 2018
NADINE B. from Williamstown, NJ writes:
This 'real' NOT imagined disease or disorder is one I have been suffering with for almost 1 year. It seems to be caused by a dust mite. Only remedies to help with symptoms (such as itching primarily on head, face, neck and feet), crawling, burning, biting sensations are: enzyme cleaners sold online 2 spray daily on bedding & home & office furniture, in cars, on any surface that seem to be infested or aggrevate the symptoms of itching, crawling, biting, etc. I also spray it in my head, body for relief, BUT check with manufacturer for safety first. The online enzyme product I use is safe on body & items. In addition, spray floors & other surfaces of home, car, office with enzyme prouduct AND actual 'Windex' original blue spray, which seems to help with cleaning & killing the dust mite. Daily body & hair wash treatments with tea trea oil infused body washes. If possible wash bedding daily using hot water & high temps in dryer. Vacumme furniture/bedding infected (AFTER spraying with online enzyme spray) daily or several times per week and also floors, especially under the couch, tables, etc. Spray walls, in/under cabinets that seem to promote your symptoms. If you can not wash bedding daily shake out all bedding/pillows daily (ONLY outside) before and after spraying with enzyme spray. Others suffering recommend (but I have not used is) Borax. Remember this will be a daily struggle, for how long I can not properly answer. Do not be turned away by medical people who try to tell you, basically you are crazy or just imagining all of this. You ARE NOT, they need mental help NOT you. But there is no easy fix or cure at this time. I hope that this info. will provide symptom relief and a good starting point for much needed research into the cause, effects and treatments of this disorder.
Jan 7th, 2018
Someone from Austin, MN writes:
Stop poisoning the American people. These illness are cause by any number of things: flouride, chemtrails, GMO'S in our food and water, and it NEEDS TO STOP. TAKE ACTION ON BEHALF OF THE PEOPLE YOU WERE HIRED TO PROTECT.
Jan 7th, 2018
Someone from North Hills, CA writes:
My roommate and I suffered for months with this and the cost to cure it is staggering. The pharmacies charge over 150 dollars for a 5 oz tube of permethrin cream and 50 bucks for the ivcermectin pills. How can anyone keep up the fight with costs like this? We easily spent over 3 thousand dollars battling these mites. Obviously this parasite thing is an epidemic. Mites are rampant and don't even get me started on the now resistant lice that are infecting our kids in every school, in every neighborhood, in every city, in every state just in the U. S. alone. If we can put a man on the moon why cant we eradicate some bugs? Something needs to be done NOW.
Jan 7th, 2018
Someone from North Hills, CA writes:
My roommate suffered for months with this and the cost to cure it is staggering. The pharmacies charge over 150 dollars for a 5 oz tube of permethrin cream and 50 bucks for the ivcermectin pills. How can anyone keep up the fight with costs like this? We easily spent over 3 thousand dollars battling these mites. Obviously this parasite thing is an epidemic. Mites are rampant and don't even get me started on the now resistant lice that are infecting our kids in every school, in every neighborhood, in every city, in every state just in the U. S. alone. If we can put a man on the moon why cant we eradicate some bugs? Something needs to be done NOW.
Jan 6th, 2018
Someone from Hamilton, OH writes:
I come here and read all the time, weekly at least. This is the first time I've ever read, someone post that it killed someone. I'm sorry for the loss. What exactly was it that the person passed from? "Mysterious illness" Mites or other? Thank you. I myself have mites, since August/ ?September 2017. I wonder if it has or does or will claim us/ others
Jan 6th, 2018
J M. from Hamilton, OH signed.
Jan 2nd, 2018
Tjulia B. from Nottingham, MD writes:
I saw this mysterious illness attack, infest and kill my friend and her dogs. Very terrifying and very real.
Dec 30th, 2017
Emily K. from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Dec 30th, 2017
Someone from Amesbury, MA writes:
Something needs to be done NOW!!
Dec 30th, 2017
Someone from Boiling Springs, SC writes:
This is a real need. Have had medical professionals say that it just isn't a worry here in the US while I watch my husband suffer horribly daily.
Dec 29th, 2017
Delores S. from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Dec 26th, 2017
Someone from Elsberry, MO writes:
I can not say this with certainty, but I believe that the powers that be know all about this affliction. I contacted the CDC and got the name of a doctor they recommended locally. The fellow I spoke to at the "CDC" confided in me that he was merely an "answering service". When I contacted the doctor that the guy (at CDC) recommended, my primary doctors office was instructed by that doctor, to send my records to his office ahead of my actual visit. My primary doctor caught wind of the request for records and then got in contact with that doctor telling him that I, the afflicted patient, did not need to be seen by the CDC recommended doctor. Next, I got a letter from the CDC recommended doctor notifying me that they did not treat "mental disorders" and only treated Infectious Disease. So, you can only guess what my primary care doctor must have been saying behind my back. My Primary care doctor never owned up to doing that, either. However, I have never been diagnosed with a mental illness. never owned up to doing In fact, my primary care doctor blamed one of the other doctors I chose for "diagnosing" me with the "mental illness" (but no record and no treatment of such an illness exists). Yet, the doctor that he blamed never even hinted at a mental disorder in his report. The doctor being blamed clearly stated that "I am unsure exactly what the causation is", and then he stated that my primary care doctor had made conversation to him about a "mental disorder". After I explained to that doctor what was going on, he said "Go back to your primary care doctor, we are done". He wanted no further part of this little "game" once he knew the facts. So you see, there is this little game going on here. Some doctors seemingly are trying to give the afflicted person the run around. For what reason, I am not exactly sure. I do know that everything that I have described in my statement is true and I have the evidence to prove what I stated. I am a former law enforcement officer. As such, I treated this exactly as I would have an investigation while collecting the office visit reports, and their coinciding tape recordings. I "dotted all of the I's and crossed all of the T's" before informing the doctors large health care employer of his strange and unethical (if not illegal) behavior. However, that was to no avail. (See my previous 2 posts, below.) So, I am led to believe that there is possibly some thwarting going on here. If not an actual cover up. Could it be that there would be a lot of political fallout and implications if the source of this affliction came to be known? Maybe, as in, it originates from a foreign country, and has done so through immigration (immigrants). Legal or not. Imagine what would happen politically if the originating source was determined to come from outside of the United States, and from say, refugees or undocumented workers. Vectors coming in and spreading a third world disease. There is a lot to consider here folks. My doctor was willing to outright lie and jeopardize his many years of schooling and hard work. I believe that he knew nothing would be done about it. As in, he'd get a complete pass,... and he did receive such a pass. Chime in and tell the rest of us your experience, please.
Dec 26th, 2017
Someone from Elsberry, MO writes:
I can not say this with certainty, but I believe that the powers that be know all about this affliction. I contacted the CDC and got the name of a doctor they recommended locally. The fellow I spoke to at the "CDC" confided in me that he was merely an "answering service". When I contacted the doctor that the guy (at CDC) recommended, my primary doctors office was instructed by that doctor, to send my records to his office ahead of my actual visit. My primary doctor caught wind of the request for records and then got in contact with that doctor telling him that I, the afflicted patient, did not need to be seen by the CDC recommended doctor. Next, I got a letter from the CDC recommended doctor notifying me that they did not treat "mental disorders" and only treated Infectious Disease. So, you can only guess what my primary care doctor must have been saying behind my back. My Primary care doctor never owned up to doing that, either. However, I have never been diagnosed with a mental illness. My primary care doctor never owned up to doing that, either. In fact, my primary care doctor blamed one of the other doctors I chose for "diagnosing" me with the "mental illness" (but no record and no treatment of such an illness exists). Yet, the doctor that he blamed never even hinted at a mental disorder in his report. The doctor being blamed clearly stated that "I am unsure exactly what the causation is", and then he stated that my primary care doctor had made conversation to him about a "mental disorder". After I explained to that doctor what was going on, he said "Go back to your primary care doctor, we are done". He wanted no further part of this little "game" once he knew the facts. So you see, there is this little game going on here. Some doctors seemingly are trying to give the afflicted person the run around. For what reason, I am not exactly sure. I do know that everything that I have described in my statement is true and I have the evidence to prove what I stated. I am a former law enforcement officer. As such, I treated this exactly as I would have an investigation while collecting the office visit reports, and their coinciding tape recordings. I "dotted all of the I's and crossed all of the T's" before informing the doctors large health care employer of his strange and unethical (if not illegal) behavior. However, that was to no avail. (See my previous 2 posts, below.) So, I am led to believe that there is possibly some thwarting going on here. If not an actual cover up. Could it be that there would be a lot of political fallout and implications if the source of this affliction came to be known? Maybe, as in, it originates from a foreign country, and has done so through immigration (immigrants). Legal or not. Imagine what would happen politically if the originating source was determined to come from outside of the United States, and from say, refugees or undocumented workers. Vectors coming in and spreading a third world disease. There is a lot to consider here folks. My doctor was willing to outright lie and jeopardize his many years of schooling and hard work. I believe that he knew nothing would be done about it. As in, he'd get a complete pass,... and he did receive such a pass. Chime in and tell the rest of us your experience, please.
Dec 26th, 2017
Someone from Fort Myers, FL writes:
I'm a cpht serving the community for over 20 years until EMOCIONAL y by doctor sayI was mental nyw after byosi ad other text found plevaand others ubkwon deaeas please I want my life back gors of sleep oain suffering my hole family been affected please help
Dec 25th, 2017
Someone from Elsberry, MO writes:
Every time I decided to seek treatment from a doctor, other than my lying PCP,...he would use the Electronic Health Record (EHR) format to get into contact with the next physician I chose to see. He was playing it off as though he was "consulting" as my Primary Care Physician, and as such "he was interested in my well being". He was never asked to do this. He never gave me a referral. In fact he refused to give me a referral. He did this to fill the (next) doctors head with his lies and was using his falsified written reports to reinforce what he was verbally telling the second doctor. This made it impossible to know exactly what he was telling my newly hired physicians, except to say, that with all of the lying that my primary doctor was doing behind my back,... you could bet that it was not in my best interest. Suffice to say, the next physician simply rubber stamped a diagnosis coinciding with my primary doctor, as if I were simply seeking a second opinion. I was paying to get an actual diagnosis and treatment. The doctors however, use the EHR to "piggyback" off of each others records, copying the previous doctors work and diagnosis. Thereby saving them from doing any actual (further) work. All I got was corroboration of the primary care doctors "rash". I could not get an independent medical evaluation, no matter how many other doctors I saw or how much money I spent. The primary doctor made contact with every doctor that I made an appointment with. The thing is...the newly hired doctors always told me that they had been contacted by my primary care physician (and he did not know that). I could not get away from his nonsense, no matter how hard I tried. It wasn't until he was caught lying on tape (see my previous post) that the manager had him terminate me as a patient and then she promptly banned me from all of the facilities. Punishing me for having to endure all of this, pay for it, and then, actually gathering the proof of the doctors unethical behaviors. Never wishing to sit down and go over the facts or allowing me the opportunity to offer up the proof of what I was asserting. They closed the drapes and locked the door on me.
Dec 25th, 2017
Someone from Elsberry, MO writes:
It is here in Missouri. I have had it for 2 years. I think they know it is here. My doctor got caught lying (by me) in his medical reports. I think he was lying in order to simply create a different "reality" of what was happening in our office visits. I got the office visit reports and noticed all of the lies. So I then tape recorded my office visits and compared the tapes to his reports. They did not match up. Why would he need to lie? I informed the large health care agency that employs him (of his lies)...and they promptly banned me from ALL of their many facilities and every single physician (thousands). Simply for having tangible proof of the doctor lying. They did that, rather than listen to the tapes and compare them to his written, entirely made up accounts of the office visits. Unbelievable SSM health (Missouri).
Dec 25th, 2017
Someone from Millbrook, IL signed.
Dec 24th, 2017
Someone from Chesapeake, VA writes:
Out of the shadows we are coming.... we are in pain and agony.. this is a problem that can be solved .. and we implore someone at the CDC to care enough to help. I intend to write a book about my journey through this hell and how I was ignored and left to suffer without any support from the medical community... and I am not alone.