Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
Jul 9th, 2017
S. A. from Weymouth, MA writes:
I read somewhere the government used Collembola in biological warfare to spread disease, so maybe that is why th CDC isn not motivated to pursue this.
Jul 9th, 2017
Gail S. from Heidenheimer, TX writes:
Does people get this in the hair I have allot my hair off two times now anyone ? Also have it in my food
Jul 8th, 2017
Someone from Mobile, AL signed.
Jul 4th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Fargo, I am surprised to see this after all the help you have offered us here. Of course, we're all allowed to have bad days - and we buggy ones get to have those every day. I have read your ebook - thank you for sharing it. I have actually found helpful information here, and pass along what helps me in case someone else might benefit. I think that most of us have no illusions that Congress will do anything for us, but it is an easy site to find, and to locate others with the same affliction, thereby validating that we are not delusional. Some of us do not trust Facebook regarding privacy issues and therefore will not be visiting the site there, so this is another place to congregate. Hope you're having a great 4th! :-)
Jul 4th, 2017
Someone from Fargo, ND writes:
Give it up!! Going to Congress with our medical problems makes as much sense as taking our car to a plumber. Congress knows nothing about medicine. And, besides, what kind of a chance do you think your little petition has against Special Interest Groups (Cancer, Heart, AIDS, Mental Health, and that's not even the tip of the iceberg) and Corporations (drug, insurance, medical associations, etc.). They have the Votes and the Money. After all, that's what our system of government is all about, Money and Votes. It's a stupid system, but then, What else is new?
Jul 2nd, 2017
jackie l. from Steger, IL writes:
Please help there is a crisis and drs seem to disregard every concern The town sprays for mosquitos can they check into other little invaders I have been ill and most nonexistant for a year now my children are suffering and i am losing my mind i think they have even migrated in my veins i have medical knowledge and by no means am i delusional we are to broke to hire exterminators I havent had an actual diagnosis to try to claim SS or disibility I breathe and take up peoples space. I am useless and more costly to others; rather than contributing as a productive citizen
Jun 29th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Little Rock, how are you taking the oregano oil? Externally? Internally? Dosage? I thank the person who posted a few months back about Tinactin spray - that seems to help get me through the night when sprayed on my problem areas, followed by a dusting of food grade diatomaceous earth while it's still damp. Plus liberal use of lint rollers on me, on my clothing, and in the bed. However, lint rolling the scant clothing I'm wearing to bed is not enough -- I must still pick off every single little fuzzball I can see or be bitten as soon as I roll over in bed so it's pressed against my skin. This is a living hell.
Jun 29th, 2017
Someone from Little Rock, AR writes:
Been fighting this battle for at least three years; it was over two years before I figured out it was some sort of parasite. I agree that it seems to be related to fungus or spores? It is like some type of magnetic attraction with certain hairs. Oregano oil seems to help eliminate some of the problem, but it is extremely painful. No one believes me and I have seen several doctors. I am a respiratory therapist and work at a hospital, have several friends that are doctors and none of them believe me. They just laugh it away and tell me it's in my head.
Jun 28th, 2017
Someone from Dunellen, NJ signed.
Jun 26th, 2017
Someone from Salisbury, MD writes:
we need help with these bird mites.
Jun 24th, 2017
Brenda C. from Billings, MT writes:
This is a horrific and landlords and pest control people need to be better informed. They said I was hallucinating and seeing things. These bugs hurt and I want them gone. Do something!
Jun 24th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hey John from San Fran. All that dust and mysterious stuff floating in the air is fungus/ mold spores. Check under ur house and in ur. Attic for moisture. Look closely. It doesn't take a lot of moisture to create a problem. This can turn into an internal fungus infection. It starts growing in and on u. This is what attracts all the bugs. The mold by itself can cause biting stinging crawling sensations. The bugs also carry their own bacteria. U get bit by a bug and this starts lesions too. Figure out a way to reduce the moisture further by stopping it. Dehumidifier can only help so much. If u have a continuous moisture problem, they won't be as effective. One of the things I used on the leisions when they were bad, was ice cubes. Directly on them or in a baggie. I used to just STARE at the bites trying so hard to see what I could FEEL moving in them. I had the fibers in the sores and little black dots. The ice cubes seem to stop the movement. Enuff so I could get to sleep. Most people that have seem to be kept awake most of the nite. It wasn't till sunrise when it would call down enuff to sleep. They lesions still itched in the day time, but the ice cubes , even ice cubes wrapped sort of in a wash cloth to absorb melting- helped calm the pinching biting feeling. Check ur yard for standing water or wettter areas. U might want to read about OAK GALLS from pin Oakes. The leaf Gall also carries mites. People were getting bit in parks, walking under the trees on city sidewalks and the mite is small enuff to be blown thru window screens. Tho they say these oak Gall mite bites only last for a few weeks, they aren't taking into conciderstion the bacteria that they carry too. Several years ago was the first big identified clusters of people getting bit by these mites. I'm not saying they ARE IT, but it's something to concider. Especially if u have pin oak trees near by. I'm sure uve read about morgellons and bird mites. Read the book the year of the mite. A family got infested with bird mites. They were identified. You will learn a lot from this book. Take care everyone
Jun 24th, 2017
John M. from San Francisco, CA signed.
Jun 23rd, 2017
John M. from San Francisco, CA writes:
After 14 months, I've had just about every relative symptom - The invisible bugs, an itchy scalp, pin pricks, unexplained skin ulcers, joint soreness, light asthma, fingernail issues, flea like sensations, mystery dust and floating fibers. All disappear briefly only to return again without any telltale reasoning. I've tried Windex, peppermint, tea tree & neem oils, Epsom Salts and rubbing alcohol - Garlic, onion and citrus.. No lasting relief, as I t's quite obvious this pest lives in my home. I NEVER suffer out and about and often totally forget all about it, but in the evening everything changes - especially between 6pm - 11pm. It seems this invisible nightmare floats up from below or drifts down from above landing on any exposed skin including my face. It is habit now for me to always remain in sweat pants, long sleeves and hat during these hours. I also use two air purifiers and clean sheets at least once a week. I believe it helps to fully open all windows during the day hoping these things will just fly out. Called an exterminator out - They were useless - Dermatologists are as well. Personally, I am quite confused at the number of us sharing the same exact symptoms for years now without an answer, solution or any actual research. Like many here, I've had to suffer in silence as non-sufferers just have no clue of the agony & discomfort. For mental health reasons I remain light hearted and hope for the MSM news to someday illuminate the condition so we are no longer considered just delusional. I think we deserve better. Please hang in there. Get rest, eat well, take vitamins and be good to yourselves. Remain strong. - JM
Jun 23rd, 2017
Someone from Chicago, IL writes:
I'm in horror about the lack of knowledge and help. Can someone just please help.
Jun 22nd, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
For those of you who have reported the problem of previously good teeth dying, I've read about a number of things independently that are said to cause this: 1. Lyme disease 2. Morgellons, which some people believe is the result of undertreated, long-term Lyme 3. Reaction to certain dental materials used in root canals 4. Surgical mesh, used for hernias, bladder lifts, etc. So the second two possible causes are toxic foreign materials inserted into the body, where they break down and cause adverse reactions over time. There is a class action lawsuit over surgical mesh...something to pursue if you have mesh in your body and are ill. If you've never been tested for Lyme and have "the bugs", now is a good time to get tested. If positive, maybe Lyme treatment can lighten your load.
Jun 21st, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Dear Lexington. So sorry for you plight and plague. This is horrible. I can't imagine taking care of others while dealing with this scourge. Meanwhile being labeled as crazy. This is spreading lighting fast. Yes this could wipe out humans and animals. I know that sounds drastic. But by the time the CDC and other world health organizations finally have to admit this is real, THEN find something that will cure it, somewhat quickly, I could see how humans could end up on the wrong side of this. Then it just being too latero get on top of it. The people that don't seem to be catching it will be burying loved ones. Children spouses parents grandparents aunts uncles and asking why???? They can hardly eradicate scabies now. They've become resistant. But this is a DIFFERENT MITE, with other issues. This I believe is NOT SCABIES. NOT SUPER SCABIES. This is fungal first , then attracts the bugs to us. I'm not sure if a fungus carrying bug bites us and then we get the fungus and more bugs, or if the fungus is airborne from our homes or land around us. It seems to live anywhere but Iceland. But thrives more with humidity. Have u checked out morgellons sites yet? I'm not sure if it is morgellons or a bug or bite or fungus, or if that's what morgellons actually is? I just know they won't be able to turn a blind eye forever. Every now and then u see a blurb on the tv news about this itching biting stinging, threads and fibers thing. It is SLOWLY gaining attention. There r several real good sites to go to that tell u what to do with ur clothes and bedding furniture cleaning al that stuff. Take care.
Jun 21st, 2017
Bob K. from Bothell, WA signed.
Jun 21st, 2017
Someone from Lexington, SC writes:
The enviromental toxins for the industrialized world has brought on new organism that are plaguing our society. Without the research cohesively done with bio chemist, physicans and bio-engineers understanding of these new organism will eventually remove human and animal life from our planet. I am a suffer of an unknown illness. It has invaded my family. At this time I am unable to care for my children or myself. In the upcoming days I will have to ask for government assistance, to cover my basic needs. Shelter and food for a family of three in addition to insurmountable medical bills and prescriptions has to be a burden on the tax payer. I want to be a tax payer, not a recipient of Government funds. Please open research on the enviromental conditions of today and the possibilty of new organism and them erradication of them.
Jun 18th, 2017
Someone from Modesto, CA signed.
Jun 17th, 2017
Someone from Hampton, GA signed.
Jun 17th, 2017
Someone from Hampton, GA signed.
Jun 17th, 2017
Someone from Saint Paul, MN writes:
This sutuation is a growing health problem, becoming more prevalent in our developed as well in underdeveloped countries. People need more leadership and programs to help solve and end thus provoke in their families and households. I was majority affected by related illness and got over that however mites are still hanging around in my house. This is very serious and can be very contagious as well.
Jun 15th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hi all, Just wondering if u are aware of the FACEBOOK site for MORGELLONS. Even tho u may not think u have morgellons and have something else, like mites or a fungal infection or just DONT KNOW, this is a great group to belong too. There are people there that are covered in bites, not covered in bites. Sores - no sores. Crawling sensation some don't get that. Some think it's morgellons some don't. No one really knows yet. Because the only people that are talking and researching it are the people that have these crazy making symptoms. My point is, even if you don't think what you have is morgellons , symptoms are so similar to these other bite sites and invisible biting bugs. If you've not joined this site, I reccomend it. There are a lot of people talking daily to each other's. It's designed to have conversations. Where as this site isn't really designed for continuous feed back and questions. Tons of photos to compare with your own pics and symptoms. If you join and visit for a bit, then change your mind you don't have to back to the site ever. Right? But I think you'll find a lot of similarities. More than not. I think what we all have is a type of mite or some other tiny bug, that carries a fungus. Some people also get the fungus and some don't. Anyway I hope you'll at least visit and take a look at the site. I found out about it on cure zone. Curezone is another site that covers everything from pepper mites, collembolla bird mites morgellons ALL the symptoms and ever title you've heard this being diagnosed with. Hope to see u there. Take care
Jun 13th, 2017
Someone from Willoughby, OH writes:
Please help us rid these bugs! I feel like I'm going insane!!
Jun 12th, 2017
Someone from Sound Beach, NY writes:
I was infected with the mites 10 yrs ago, my best friend had to two parakeets that were slowly loosing their beaks, as time went on she was told she could keep them, that there was special food for them. She kept them, not knowing that the mites eating the beaks of the birds were slowly infesting her home, Nashe was not affected by them, I was. As time went in the birds died and she needed to move. I volunteered my home, she had cancer and I thought it best for her to move in with me. After moving in the mites took over my home and myself. My friend has since died and I live on with this horrible infestation of birdmites. I've spent my life's savings on trying to rid myself, my dogs, my home, of these parasites without any success. My home will be sold on a short sale basis. I have no money to continue this fight. My income will be spent on rent. I pray everyday that there will be a vaccine to eliminate these creatures from my life. My daughters claim to not be bothered by them, I don't believe them, I think they just don't want to make me worry or stress anymore than I already do. I also have a grandson now, I worry that he will be affected by them. If anyone can offer help please do, I would appreciate any communications concerning this. Thank you
Jun 12th, 2017
Jacki s. from Killeen, TX signed.
Jun 12th, 2017
Someone from Fargo, ND writes:
Here's how it works: ......We go to the doctor. We tell them we have Biting Mites. The doctor gets his microscope or sends us to a lab that has 1000x microscopes, with a depth of view of 1 inch, with good resolution. They see the Mites. They are Demodex Mites, which a Veterinarian would diagnose as Demodicosic Mange. (pets get Mange, Why not us?).....The Vet prescribes triple the normal dosage of Ivermectin for all pets except Collie and Shepherd dogs, which will kill them..... But, Ivermectin is Off Label. ...... But, they use it because there is no other treatment. They are desperate......... They really don't know what they are doing. (So, What else is new.).......... So, we return to our doctor, who looks at us with beady eyes and says, without any shame, "You are a classic example of a Psychotic. Goodbye..... That will be $250 for my services. Don't come here, again, you Psycho." ................Of course, we tell Dr. Beady Eyes to...... And, so ends another wonderful day of "Doctor Shopping", as they like to say............... Only one word can describe them, "JERKS!!"..................
Jun 9th, 2017
Camille B. from Phoenix, AZ writes:
Fargo, you are correct, looking for a cure from Doctors who were actually taught in their books this what a delusional person will say and this is their symptoms and it is all leading them to conclude you have delusional parasites, period. This means even if you got a doctor to believe you, he would not know how to help you at all. I have known a few people that got infested and thei husbands didn't and the were doctors. I had this for over two years, I have been completely cured for years now. How? I started praying, searching for the creator of the world to either take me from the horrible world I was living or grant me the grace to believe him for a healing, he did.
Jun 7th, 2017
Patty G. from Benicia, CA writes:
The medical community needs help from the entomology community in identification of these hexapods/parasites that have evolved to human infestation. Only then will the medical community be able to help patients. And...the UC Davis can help Just by taking down their blatant statement that these insects do not infest humans. And that all these suffering people are "delusional." Insects have evolved...the scientific community has NOT. I am a walking lab test of human parasitic infestation just waiting for the opportunity to provide evidence of this affliction. However, there is no one willing to investigate. I've come to the conclusion that perhaps if this is human infestation is proven, it will force the medical/entomology communities to act. It is just easier to give out mind altering drugs and allow these people who after years of infestation probably will die of other conditions perpetrated by an overwhelmed immune system.
Jun 7th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hey Fargo , you are right. No one is listening to us, but the people that have this- and sometimes friends and families members that help emotionally support people that have this. It is a lonely, terrifying thing to go through. But what ever websites or links that sufferes can find to share and learn is still a plus. Just on this site alone, so many times I've seen people comment that they thought they were the only one! Maybe this is the first site they've come to, first site they found. First site they commented on. It DOES serve a purpose. Unfortunately - Just not the purpose we were hoping for! Even so, i think it's useful. Your right, if you go to a clinic or ER, or even your own doctor that you've known for 20 years, that you respected and felt they respected you too- they will tell you, your crazy. Maybe, most likely refer you to a psychiatrist! To me what seems so wrong, one of the many things I should say, that seem so wrong is that hardly any of the doctors looked your skin or a skin scraping with a micro scope! Are they serious?! Tho I've read, that scrapings can damage the mite. Which canmakes it look unrecognizable as anything living. I tell people when they go to see a doctor, don't talk about bugs or mites. Talk about skin fungus. Yes lie. Sort of. I don't think it's a total lie though. Lol. Doctors believe in skin fungus. They know that this can happen to people. You can start that way. at least get your foot in the door to have a conversation, without being so harshly judged. Tell them you've had it before. Your doctor retired, he gave you some cream and pills to take. At least then your doctor will LISTEN TO YOU! You can slowly ( I know your desperate) SLOWLY build a good relationship and hopefully trust too. Don't talk about conspiracy theory's - that the government is killing people off. Don't mention chemtrails. Don't mention GMOs. I'm not saying those things are impossible either ! I'm saying it will be impossible for you to get your doctors desperately needed help and attention!!!! I believe that there is a bacterial/ fungus or mold issue happening also. These mites are filthy dirty. They carry bacteria, they come in contact with fungus , mold, feces, what ever is on birds animals and in dirt. They bite you and then can transmit the fungus. Fungus also creates the feeling of being bitten or stinging and crawling sensation. In fact fungus kind of does crawl as it spreads. I have a theory. I think the people that get rid of this quickly only have mites. They use the ivermectin or pyrethrum a few times and it's gone in a few months. The ones that suffer for many months or years have mites and fungus. Or maybe got rid of the mites but are suffering from the fungus. A lot of people report just the crawling but no biting. That MIGHT explain what's going on. All sorts of anthropods and arachnids eat fungus. If your living in a home that has moisture problems, you maybe systemically producing fungus. In your body. Your home AND you are attracting mites. Springtails and cheyletiella ( walking dandruff) are attracted to fungus. Supposedly springtails don't bite. I don't believe that. Says they don't have a mouth. Huh? Anyway what an entomologist told me was, the springtails are just there crawling around. That everyonce in a while they taste test and bite. Lol. Ok. Maybe. I dunno. They also go through different stages. Maybe when in one of their different life stages, maybe they bite then. Who knows?? No buddy. ☹️ Walking dandruff can affect both you and your pets. Usually you see it on dogs. Looks like a bunch little dandruff flakes on the skin. Usually the back shoulders or haunches. But if you look close you can see it moving. Once you've got your doctor to agree to test for fungus, he will give you medication for it. It will help. Even if you don't have fungus. It still helps cut the population of mites on your skin. Get your own microscope. There r many under 50.00 that hook up to your camera. So u can take picture. I've read of people buying little $12.00 micro scopes at a major toy of hobby store. Once you think you've established a good report with a doctor on the fungal thing, tell him, one day you decided to look at your skin under a microscope. If you have pics of bugs/ mites, this would be the time to mention u you found these weird little things on your skin. Hopefully you will get his POSITIVE ATTENTION. Can't be any worse than coming in and saying the government is killing off people with invisible bugs that bite. Right?! Lol. Read about the fungus SPORO SCHENKII. Read the WHOLE thing. On wiki. This fungus is found everywhere. Dirt, moss trees bushes stickers bird nest rat nest. Your pets could roll on something dead and bring homes mites. Mine rolled on dead animals when ever they got the chance. Eeew. Lol. I hate to tell people to lie to their doctors, but honesty and vulnerability aren't working. Some people think the cedar products seem to work. Others say it doesn't work at all. I think the trick is have a fogger with these prods instead of spraying it. Fogging is made to get in all the teeny tiny nooks and crannies. Get rid of everything that collects dust. Put your nick nacks and books away. Loose papers too. It's best to get rid of fabric. Furniture that is fabric, they love that. As far as clothing you will do better with polyester fabrics, Nylon, and spandex. They don't seem to live in that. Check the inner seams of your clothing. Don't use towels after u shower. Use paper towels. I think for a lot of people their hot water heater doesn't get hot enough, or their dyers. You maybe just reinvesting you self with your fabric towels. Check you house for birdsnest or mice. Or trees that have birdnest near your house. Or even branches that fought the roof. Mites travel! Far. Look for moisture problems. Under your house in your attic. Under the sinks. Look at your dishwasher and washing machines. Make sure you don't have a steady leak. If you can afford it, get a couple dehumidifies and most of a GOOD air purifier. The air purifier will take care of a lot of the dust mold and fungus spores floating in the air, It will help with the mites too. Get a BUNCH of lint rollers. Not the Velcro kind. Roll your bed before you get in it. Roll your body and your clothing before you get dressed. All of these things will help cut the numbers of mites and reduce the fungus. Quit eating carbs as much as you can. Meaning sweets. Or veggies high in carbs. Breads too. Fungus grows from sugar. Carbs covert to glucose in your body. Glucose is sugar. Build up your immune system. More than anything don't give up. This isn't a new thing. But it's definitely becoming an epidemic. When I first got this, computers weren't invented yet!!! Almost. The computer gives us a voice that we didn't have before. It's coming. Our time IS coming. We are just now starting to be heard. It was like this with AIDS/ MS/ LYME/ FIBROMYALGIA and many other illness all thought to be "in their heads. ". I write and read here often. Mostly for the new people. Sorry for repeating myself so much. But I hope to help others. Don't give up.
Jun 7th, 2017
Someone from Fargo, ND writes:
You have to admit, this is as stupid as it gets. What are we doing Petitioning Congress about our health problems? Not only are these Congress men and woman not trained for the job, but your voice is mingled with thousands of others, who have other problems or needs. In other words, your voice doesn't have a prayer in this system that has Special Interest Groups and Corporations also petitioning congress. In fact, why are we petitioning congress? Shouldn't we be petitioning the NIH or CDC or County or State Health Department? Well, don't waste your time. My friend phoned them, and they said they were busy and hung up on him. So, what do we do? Well, in the book War On Mites, which someone from Orlando gave a link to, we are supposed to have a National Disease Reporting System, which we don't. That's why Zika and Ebola caused such a panic. We have no National Disease Reporting System to go to for help. Even you major, world famous clinics won't help you. They won't even look at you or make an appointment for you. If you say, Mites, they say, Goodbye. And, if these Mites are Demodex, they are serious because in animals they cause Demodicosis (look it up), and it's fatal. There is no cure for it. A Swiss company is trying to treat it with Ivermectin. But, that's stupid because Ivermectin is for worms in Africa. They're using the drug Off-Label, not for what it was intended for. So, for those of you who have these Mites, you're in trouble, Big Trouble. And, no one will help you, No doctor, No scientist, No Paramedic, No Walk in Clinic, No county, state, or federal health department, no parasitologist..... No one. You're life is over, thanks to our stupid (you fill in the names)
Jun 2nd, 2017
Bob K. from Bothell, WA signed.
May 31st, 2017
Someone from Astoria, NY writes:
I'm 30 years old and dealing with this plague for 4 months already. I got it by sleeping on a friends mattress. I'm loosing my mind now, every day spending lot of money and trying to find a solution, but they still are there, multiplying. It's extremely contagious too. My colleagues around me who dared to touch me or hugged me started scratching their bodies, faces. My boyfriend got it too. I'm trying to avoid contact with people, but ashamed and scared to tell them what's really going on. I'm scared to loose my job. My insurance is gone, and the doctors couldn't help it either. Some of them thought it's scabies, but they are not that visible on the skin. Have some pimples here and there. I think the pimples are the nests. So I scratch it and put some tea tree, which made it a little easier. I got a sulphur prescription cream from a doctor back home. My mom send it to me. As far as I know it has vaseline, Zink and some other mineral, but the main component is sulphur 30%. That makes it easier to sleep. I apply it for more than a week. Makes the skin and the clothes smell, but I don't care anymore. Whatever helps. According to the doctor I should stop using it after 5 days, but I still feel them in my shoes and on my legs and face, head and feet. I am washing my clothes and sheets every or every second day. Don't have in house laundry so it's really a torture drag a full bag up and down in the building with no elevator. Plus the money I spend on laundry so far are draining me out. Can't do this any longer. I feel nasty, guilty and terrified. How should I avoid those people? How should I keep my job? Not sure what to try anymore. The sulphur dried my skin a lot so it started peeling now. More food for them. Like I made them a feast. All I know is that they don't eat blood, but my skin. And they infested every area. The problem is I can't see them, but I feel them. I ruined my clothes from washing on hot and drying for almost an hour every day. Can't live like this anymore. My boyfriend has dry skin so they have him all over, especially on his head, he has little wounds cause he has short hair. I can feel wounds on my head too. All I know is that they are not lice, no ticks, but they do exist and they eat my skin. The closest I have seen were white shiny spots, smaller than a grain of salt. And some cylindrical white ,dandruff like things. Please help me, help us, I wouldn't wish this to my worst enemy!!!!! Please!!!!!!
May 31st, 2017
vickie o. from Sumiton, AL signed.
May 31st, 2017
vickie o. from Sumiton, AL writes:
We need help. I have never encountered anything like this in my 63 years of life. I'm getting physically Ill from this. I need help today from these mites. I have specimens of this mite that i got off my skin with clear tape. These things get in clothing, bed and body. washing clothing doesn't get rid of these , EPA and their save energy messed that up.This is a public health risk. Nothing will kill them. sleep is a thing of the past.
May 30th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Charlotte, where did you get the 10% permethrin liquid? How long ago did you use it? People who have used the 5% cream have usually reported only a few days of relief. Regarding getting prescriptions through pet meds online, it's not as easy as it once may have been. I tried ordering cephalexin but to be able to place an order I had to "create" a large dog. I bailed out when they required the name of a local vet who was on their list.
May 30th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
May 30th, 2017
Someone from Charlotte, NC writes:
Springtails - Collembola Mix you up some Permethrin cream. I bought a 32 oz bottle of the 10% liquid Permethrin. I mixed it up half and half with my lotion and coated myself from head to toe. Washed it off 10 hours later. Clean everything with Windex. I was close to suicide when I found this info on the web. Peace.
May 29th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
Whoever was writing about ozone generator and red uv lite about to be purchased...i hope the best but please i would not bother with postng unless you know after the fact if it worked period. Thx