Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
May 9th, 2017
Someone from San Antonio, TX writes:
I'm tired... My family and our homes are infested with these bugs, whatever they are. I've spent thousands of dollars and am only able to make it day-by-day as to be able to manage these parasites, I have to keep up with a decontamination regimen that is expensive and time consuming. Holding a job is nearly impossible. I've seen doctors who don't believe me, even though they can see the bites and marks all over my body. They shake their heads and tell me it isn't possible and yet, it is. I've spoken to others and they're in so much distress, suicide seems to be the only way out. By recognizing this illness, maybe we can get a solution and help so that we can get back to living normal lives. For this I pray hourly.
May 9th, 2017
Emmy S. from London, OH writes:
I got infected in Prague, in a hotel. Crawling feeling under my skin, I have pustules and hair loss.. I've had this for a year now and nobody believes me. Here in sweden they are not so good at parasites so I can't get any help. I'm very close to quite my life.. everybody has to wake up and help us infected!
May 9th, 2017
Someone from Roebling, NJ signed.
May 9th, 2017
Someone from Roebling, NJ signed.
May 9th, 2017
Someone from Charlotte, NC signed.
May 9th, 2017
Someone from Slaughters, KY writes:
You all are so right! Not sure anyone knows what this is or if it is different things for different folks. Whatever it is seems to like weakened immune systems. I think some doctors believe this is real and possibly the CDC however they arent sure what to do about it/how to cure and are prob afrad if they open that door then they they will be overflowing with people needing help and not enough staff. But guess what CDC that is your job!!! Per your website your mission statement reads "saves lives and protect people from health threats." In other words your not living up to your mission statement. It will be at your house soon so better start educating yourself!! I fear the suicide rate going up!! Shame on you CDC!! I can only pray for you when the world ends!!!!!!
May 9th, 2017
Someone from Camas, WA writes:
It’s been a year since I last posted on this petition/bug blog. My wife and I contracted this dreadful illness from bed bugs in January 2016. I tried to eradicate them with steam, cedar oil and 90% alcohol. Although I was able to kill many of them, my efforts seemed to cause them to multiply more quickly and they infested our entire house, cars, refrigerators, pretty much everything. After 6 weeks we hired an exterminator to heat our house, a treatment for bed bug infestations. We left our house for 1 week after our house was treated and we took 4 doses of Ivermectin every 6 days. When we returned, our house was pretty much cleared of the bugs but my car was still infested. I used a pesticide gas in my car and didn’t use it for 2 weeks. That seemed to get rid of them. Unfortunately for the next 3 months I had a massive outbreak of skin lesions which required antibiotics to heal them. I had an eye outbreak which was so painful I had to go to the Emergency Department. In May 2016, the symptoms began to go away. The last to resolve was the scalp itching and small sores on the scalp. I have been pretty much symptom free for 6 months. My last skin lesion was 12 months ago. I sleep very well but my short term memory is still bad. I don’t think they are gone though and I am prepared for them coming back. I am not sure anybody is really free of them once completely infested internally and externally. Here are some things I am pretty sure about: 1. The initial infection requires another insect vector, like a flea, tick or bed bug. 2. The infection afflicts many mammals: humans, birds, dogs, cats and cows. 3. The infection has different severities in different people (variable host response). 4. Children and people over 50 seem to be more likely infected. 5. There are many relatively safe treatments which kill them: heat (over 120 degrees), 90% alcohol, cedar oil, Ivermectin, diatomaceous earth BUT, killing them may trigger a defensive reproduction response. 6. Short term memory damage is permanent. 7. The most devastating affects from the infection are the loss of family and friends and jobs/employment and the self-imposed isolation for fear of spreading the infection. 8. There is no health professional who is going to believe you about the infection so you are better off not talking about it, even if you are a physician, which I am. 9. Your family and friends are not going to believe you about the infection so you are better off not talking about it. 10. Some of the skin lesions require oral antibiotics, topical antifungals, and or topical heat to heal. 11. Almost everyone who has this condition gets depressed so get treated. 12. Pesticides are potentially harmful to you and the infection is resistant to most of them which is why topical scabies treatment is not effective. 13. There are people taking advantage of our desperation to find a cure by selling diets, nutritional supplements like colloidal silver, and topical treatments. Don’t believe their false promises. 14. Ironically, this petition is one of better and safer ways to get support. Keep posting. It also serves as a way to notify suffers if a cure is ever found. The CDC no longer maintains a Morgellons Registry. I am going to try leaving them alone now and I hope that they will leave me alone. God bless you all.
May 7th, 2017
Courtney S. from Empire, AL writes:
Agreed! Whatever is infesting my body! My skin from scalp to toe and internal as well, is also infesting my 2 year old daughter and its getting worse and there's nobody that believes me and no doctor will help! I'm scared to go back about it because I could easily get locked away in a crazy house... This is ridiculous. I'm out of options and hopeless. Something has got to give!.
May 7th, 2017
Someone from Encinitas, CA writes:
Entomologists discover several new species of mites, chiggers, lice and fleas a month. Peer reviewed papers on NCBI WEBSITE reports chicken mites learn to prefer human blood. With scientific evidence and the toll of human suffering, there needs to be DNA analysis of what is on the skin.
May 7th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hi Christie. Wow ur so lucky ur not terrified of this anymore. Lol. We DONT really KNOW what it is for sure. No one does for SURE. Cuz we can't get a medical diagnosis. These r all guess. Some people HAVE been diagnosed with a certain type of bird or rat mite. But not very many. An actual ID and a given name. Some think they have MORGELLONS. But the CDC does not believe in MORGELLONS. They also don't believe bird mites can infest humans, or reproduce off of human blood. Even tho human blood was found in the gut of a type of bird mite, and 2010 a vet found they can and do reproduce off human blood. The CDC does not believe bird mites infest homes as easily as they do. IF they believe in it at all, they concider it a rarity. It is not a rarity. If u take 100 people that have this, I would take a guess that 2 percent or less are able to get rid of it PERMANENTLY. It comes back over and over and over. Some people think that MORGELLONS and BIRD MITES may be the same thing. Just at different stages. Some think it is a combo of fungus and bacteria and mites. Also because the CDC doesn't believe in MORGELLONS or chronic bird mite infestation, that means they don't acknowledge the diseases that these mites carry AND transmit to humans. THESES BIRD MITES CARRY A LOT OF DIFFERENT DISEASE FUNGUS AND BACTERIA. Some of them are deadly. It depends upon ones immune system, how long u r struggle with these and just exactly what disease they pass on. Because the CDC doesn't not aknowelge this problem, there for not giving the go ahead to let drs either prescribe something that they know will work, or invent something , people are bathing in toxic combinations of chemicals that cause neurotoxicity. Bug killers are neurotoxins. Neurotoxins are designed to kill. They can and do maim and kill humans. People are so desperate, they are spraying their beds with things like OFF. Or DEET. DEET is soooo toxic. The FDA and CDC have had on going convos and law changes about DEET for years. The last couple of years, it's been legal again. That's frightening all by itself. People put it on their skin their beds their clothing their heads and hair. I could on and on and bug killers. There is so much more. These bug killers r made in an oil base. That means it will never leave ur clothing. These oils and vapors of bug killers that get left in clothing and bedding and spread to other clothing during the wash cycle, continue to release small amounts of vapors. Your body heat or the sun helps them release. Your clothing is under your head. Your mouth and nose are ON your face, right above your shirt. U breath these minute fumes in and sleep in them in ur sheets. So now u r exposed to minute amounts neurotoxin chemicals. All day long. It contaminates your washer, cuz it's oil based, it gets baked into ur dryer. Now, these new washers that hardly use 13 gallons of water, as opposed to 40 gallons. its leaving even a larger residue of bug killer in your clothing. Hey people I'm not trying to Shame u for using bug killers to get rid of this scourge, I'm trying to point out that because the CDC is not helping us, we r desperate and left to our own devices. I was actually poisoned by the bug killers. Out door bug killer used in my house. I now have a brain injury as a result. Because of that, I now react to SOOOO many " normal" day to day chemicals all make me sick and dizzy. They affect my memory. Exposure to normal house hold chemicals now makes me sick dizzy and shaky. But what r u sposed to do, if the natural means didn't work. They do work for some people. But not most. Because there is no help, infested people will continue to use them. Permethrin has been touted as non toxic , natural or low toxcicity. Thats not correct. It is derived from chrysanthemums. BUT what is sold on the market is SYNTHETIC PREMETHRIN. It also has added toxic ingredients to make it work better and last longer. We need help, so we don't have to worry about dieing from the only prescribed treatments. That don't work.
May 6th, 2017
Christie l. from Cumberland Gap, TN writes:
I'm so thankful that I know what it is and its not as bad as a nightmare of living hell on earth my mental stability has grown to get used to it at first it was so terrifying and scary now its the same but I guess when u get used to something its not as bad but wtf why haven't we srikkgotten any help.....
May 6th, 2017
Christie l. from Cumberland Gap, TN writes:
May 6th, 2017
Christie l. from Cumberland Gap, TN writes:
May 4th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hi there Decatur. Ur so right. With all the traveling these days, we can go anywhere in the world in 24 hrs or less. The 3 world country is already here in the states. Tho I'm not convinced that's what this is about. But of course I don't know that for sure. I got it back in the early 80s!! My co workers got it too. It started after the building we all worked got a leaky roof and they gutted the ceiling and roof of this 40 yr old building. There was existence of birds and other 4 legged varmits living in there. A bunch of us all started itching with in days of the construction beginning. We only had each other to talk to. No internet back that. It was very very overwhelming.
May 3rd, 2017
Someone from Mc Clellandtown, PA signed.
May 3rd, 2017
Ram m. from Chauncey, GA writes:
it hs tertible...many homes are infested with mites and bedbugs.
May 3rd, 2017
Someone from Saint Paul, MN signed.
May 2nd, 2017
Someone from Decatur, GA writes:
This is going off on long enough we live in such an advanced world and people have to live like this with good insurance people that can help with don't even take insurance we can't afford to go pay cash to them but then they're not covered under insurance plans I've been a medical field for years and I know for a fact that you don't have to go to a third world country in order to contact something from there or anywhere for that matter it is nothing humorous about this situation and it should be treated with dignity and respect like every other illness
Apr 29th, 2017
Someone from Claremore, OK writes:
I have been suffering from mites that bite and make you miserable. I have tried everything I can find but I get no relief. This needs to be addressed so people are not told they are crazy. The cdc and government can help people get treatment
Apr 28th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
It's a mite it's scabies it's super scabies it's a bird mite rat mite fox mite it's morgellons it's collembola it's a fungus. WELL OBVIOUSLY IT'S SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FOR DIFFERENT PPL. It is not a one size fits all. The one thing we know is people are suffering from microscopic skin parasites and permithrin isn't cutting it. We can put people on the moon....find a cure for HIV TRANSMISSION but skin parasites.....nobody wants to hear about it. Tesla's cold bath or the shocking pools in Japan might zap them. I believe copius amounts of high parcentage rotenone would do it. I would take the risk since it still beats blowing your head off. Yes if TIME magazine did an in depth article it might generate momentum on cures. My life has been hell on earth for 4 years straight and every day an excercise in suffering. Can't take much more. CDC please put a mass mailing out to all health professionals and dermatlogists that there is a surge in emerging skin parasites that have here to for been little understood and caution health professionals against blithely throwing around the label delusional parasitosis.
Apr 28th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
Apr 28th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
Apr 28th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
Apr 28th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
Apr 27th, 2017
Someone from Redmond, WA writes:
I wanted to correct a few things. My work place was infested. Not my home. I think that helped me be able to get rid of this easier. Also I just checked out THE UNKNOWN CATS MORGELLONS SITE and saw that he has put together a potassium iodide solution to treat the fungus that he had. Which was tested and came back as SPORO SCHENKII. This worked for him. Looking at his new video and see him he looks sbdcsounds so much healthier. He using this to treat morgellons. Which he believes is a skin fungus called sporo schenkii. Lots of bugs and mites and springtails are attracted to fungus. So he's coming from that experience and diagnosis. I think fungus is involved in both bird mites and morgellons. So maybe he is onto something. He sure looks stronger and healthier. U can order potassium iodide on line yourself. U don't have to purchase his. How ever if you have thyroid problems don't take it. I think a person from Houston pointed that out and he is right. Anyway I still think the unknown cats videos are informative and worth watching. Glad to see he's doing better. Maybe cured. I havnt gone into comments on his YouTube site yet to see what people are saying. Time will tell.
Apr 27th, 2017
Someone from Redmond, WA writes:
Hi there Lexington ky Yes. I have studied this till my eyes crossed and my brain felt like it was going to explode. It's actually been several years for me since I struggled with this. But I've never ever forgotten it. I still am trying to understand exactly what happened. I've written about it here before couple of times. This is really designed to be a post and comment board but I see a lot of people talking back and forth so.... i respond too ☺️ Even tho I don't have it now, I have a rental home in Arizona where my renter is struggling with it. I'm pretty sure there is water accumulating under the house. And I KNOW there is a tiny hole in the roof. We never had issues with this house in the 10 yrs we owned it. The house is a great house but it WAAAAY out in the boonies and I can't find a Plummer to come check things out within a 75 mile radius. She gets rid of them for a while then they come back. Her room mates r not affected by it at all. She is diabetic and doesn't eat right. I truly believe diet has a lot to do with why some family members r affected and others are not. My friend is very tidy and clean and I've never really thought that had anything to do with it either. As far as why we get it. I'm very clean and tidy too. I got. But mine was from a building I worked in. There was leak in the roof. The building was over 40 yrs old. All sorts of mice and pigeons were living in the attic of the building. I think that why I was able to get rid of it easier. It was my home that was infested. But it still took several years to my life back in control. How ever I'm not diabetic. In fact I ran a health food store at the time. Was young and healthy. Skinny. Exercised and ate right. Maybe diabetis doesn't have anything to do with it. Or maybe that helped me get rid of it faster. It's still kind of mysterious to me. But I don't think it's something the government is doing or all those kind of crazy ideas. Lol. But I still get on line every day and read read read. Talk with other and THINK ABOUR IT A LOT! My husband never got even one bite or one single itch!! I did find a guy on YouTube goes by the name of The Unknown cat. There is also a jerk that goes by unknown cat. So make sure you put in the word THE unknown cat. He also thinks fungus is involved. It's a long video but it's worth watching. I think put in The unknown cat morgellons and it will come up. It's been awhile since I've been to his YouTube site. He's just a dude. Not selling anything but talks about his experience. He also thinks the fungus SPORO SCHENKII is involved. He use potassium iodide to help get rid of it. In fact if I remember correctly he tested positive for SPORO SCHENKII. At the end of the video he shows what his skin looked like when he had the lesions and sores and when he was so ill. It's informative. I reccomend watching it. I'm always open to any new thoughts from people so I can help my friend that has this now. I don't see myself ever living there again because of this. I just wouldn't take the chance. I'm not in good health like I was when I got this. So if a healthy immune system does have anything to do with it, I just don't think exposing myself is wise. It's very sad. I have many unusual antiques and one of kind things that I've collected and made in that house. Including a kiln in my art studio. My renter went into my art studio and came out covered in mites. She had stores some clothing in those big Rubbermaid tubs and said the clothing in them was covered in little white things like eggs! All of my thread for sewing was infested and of course all my fabric. Very very sad. The CDC or SOMEONE HAS TO START EXCEPTING THIS IS REAL! People are suffering. Take care all. Look forward to hearing from people and learning more!
Apr 26th, 2017
Someone from Redmond, WA writes:
Hi Houston Over the years I have had to resort to getting medications for MYSELF at a pet meds website. It is the EXACT SAME MEDICATION and cost dollars instead of hundreds of dollars. You may have to get it in a lower dose and take more to equal that which your dr is prescribing that your insurance won't cover. That just makes me SOOOO flipping mad. So try petrx.com. Or just google in the name Of the medication u want and write pet meds after it. You will find a couple of sites pop up that carry itraconazole. They also carry regular antibiotic that humans take. Many many people resort to this means of getting meds. Some don't like going to doctors so treat themselves. Others can't get what their dr is prescribing. Some people actually order it for their pets!! Lol. Imagine that. Most of these I can get without an rx. But it sounds like your dr is writing one for you anyway. Yes. Death does seem easier. But don't do it. You've got a dr on your side. Someone that believes in you. Most people don't even have that! Now you know where you can get the meds you need. Your half way there! really really watch your diet. Cut out the sugars and yes fruits too. Even healthy carbs got to go.... for now. Find and fix the water or moisture leaks in your house. Look around the base of your foundation. Look under all your sinks. Check out your washer and dish washer. Make sure no leaks there that could be causing a problem. Creating decay that makes fungus and mold grow. You actually breath that in. Then it's inside of you. That's when some of the mites and different bugs start following you around. Lol. Check your eves and nearby trees for birds nest. Replace your furnace filter. Same with AC. If it's a window unit look on youtube how to do clean AC of mold. All these things will help. I gave you some good info. So check out the pet meds. Tell ur dr what ur doing and get started taking them ASAP!! get back to your life. this has got to be the worst scourge. Made even worse when dr and family won't believe you. You know back in the 1200s. If you told a health practitioner that u had bugs, they believed you. It was not uncommon for bodies or homes to be infested with something at any given time. Living was dirty. But now because we are so much more sufisticated bunch no one thinks it's possible. We know better. Ask the people.
Apr 26th, 2017
Someone from Redmond, WA writes:
Apr 25th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
On the fungus topic, I've been trying to get itraconazole through my integrative medicine doc. Just got a phone call from the #$%^ers at the insurance co. that the Rx was denied. It's over $400 for 30 pills vs. $15 with insurance and I've been out of work for over a year (still have COBRA for a few more months), so there is no option to go around them. Part of the problem is that she wanted me to take 4x the dose that the insurance co. has in their system. But she knows that that is necessary. Who's the #$%&ing doctor these days, anyway? The flunkies at the insurance co's! We are dead unless somebody gets the attention of the right people (60 Minutes?). Actually, I'd really like to be dead...it would be so much more comfortable and tolerable than my existence is now.
Apr 25th, 2017
Someone from Lexington, KY writes:
Wow Redmond, WA you hit the nail right on the head!! You are very knowledgeable and pretty much summed up what needs to be done. Great advice! Your prob like me and have studied this until your eyes cross!!! I completely agree with you!! I believe the approach is to say you think you have a fungal and/or bacteria infection just as you said!! For one it will help with the problem...not sure if the insects came before fungus or if fungus came first but either way insects are drawn to the fungus so have to attempt to take the fungus away so they will have nothing to be attracted to. I truly believe there are insects crawling and biting which stings but when you say 'bugs' your immediately disregarded so yes we should say "a pinching sensation similiar to a bee sting" or something to that nature so we are not immediately disregarded. I told my doctor that I had read about fungal infections and read that it can cause a stinging sensation. He didnt disregard me because I didnt say that it was bugs. I was started on ketoconazole cream and that helps alot since its an antifungal cream so yep your on to something Redmond!!!
Apr 25th, 2017
Someone from Saint Peters, MO signed.
Apr 22nd, 2017
Someone from Redmond, WA writes:
Hi Fargo yes that was a really good book. In regards to both about mites and how the medical association works, and how doctors seem to navigate and negate through out. Another really good book, I found both to be helpful was THE YEAR OF THE MITE. By Jane Ishka. She had the good luck of being a cell biologist and was able to get help through her colleagues a lot easier than the average person infested with mites. She also was able to great info from Dr Olivier Spatangano. He is a veterinarian that just happens to specialize in mites. Ihis book includes the NEW scientific info re: bird mites and what they have learned since 1930s. I think it's the understanding of the scientific timeline of mites on humans. It's on the back of the book I believe. In the 1930s it was believed bird mites could not survive on humans. It was believed they would not/ could not consume human blood and survive. That has been proven false. Human blood cells were found in the gut of a D Galianue mite. ( I just KNOW I SPELLED THAT WRONG) It was also found that bird mites could live and reproduce consuming human blood. It was found that bird mites can and do infest homes, clothing, cars, basically everything. Also SO MUCH old info and false info, stating they do not carry or ca not transmit disease. That is false. These tiny little creatures can make you your family and your pets very ill. I highly teccomend both of these books. People should also concider these mites carry bacteria and fungus. The fungus creates the same feeling of biting stinging and crawling as the mites do. In fact some people think they have gotten rid of the mites because they are no longer seeing them like they had been. But are still itching like crazy. Feeling bites and not sleeping. I think the lesions that don't heal is from the fungus. Fungus spreads by growing fibers or threads. A lot of people say these more dust in their homes after they got the itch. Also see little tiny white fluff floating around. That too is from the fungus. People may find they get more help if they go to the dr saying they think they have a fungus growing on their skin. Tell them you had it once before but that dr retired or lived in another state. Say he gave you both an anti fungal and antibiotic. Yes. You might have to lie to get the attention you deserve. But at least you have a better chance of being taken seriously and maybe treated fairly and reasonably. Sometimes you have to come from a different angle when dealing with doctors. They KNOW that there are skin fungi. They may not know anything about them, but they will believe in that WAY before they believe you when you say you have invisible bugs. Lol. For gods sake, don't talk about the government trying to do population control, or that the gov was playing with something that got loose and you have it. Don't talk about Chem trails. Don't talk about being a targeted individual or they will not only laugh you out of their office, there maybe some men in white Coates waiting to greet you. I'm not saying those things couldn't happen. I'm saying YOU can't prove it. But fungus is real. It does affect people and pets. Their are also a lot of little bugs that are attracted to fungus. They like to eat it. So you maybe attracting bugs. Your home may have a leak somewhere that is making the wood decay. Fungus grows in this wood. This attract bugs. I see many people mention it seems their home has more variety of bugs than they have ever noticed before. These bugs that eat fungus are often microscopic. Then there are the bugs that Kay like to eat other bugs. So see, there could be a couple different things going on.
Apr 21st, 2017
Someone from Fargo, ND writes:
This attached book is free. It explains the problem and the solution. It's not a pretty picture for our medical system. http://www.worldwidepolka.com/Mites.pdf
Apr 21st, 2017
Someone from Fargo, ND writes:
The War On Mites explains the problem and solution. It's free. http://www.worldwidepolka.com/Petitiona.htm
Apr 20th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
We all know how aggressive, subtle and contagious this is. We are not poised for an epidemic we are already there. This is a silent epidemic because of shame and stigma of having bugs. When restless leg syndrome was first publically acknowledged then umpteen billion ppl suddenly came forward w it. If TIME magazaine did an in depth on skin emerging skin parasites (resistant scabies, morgellons, collembola, aggressive mutant animal mites, demodex with teeth, rosacea acne link to demodex etc. etc.) then suddenly millions and millions will likely come forward. TIME magazine or some such doing an expose. I myself have suffered beyond human comprehension and have spent thousands and have had trouble working or even just getting through the day. I believe the freakshow mites I have carry a secondary bacteria that leaves one stranded on the toilet with IBS as well. The itching biting burrows track marks crawling swarming sensations plus eyes that tear from mites.... I refuse to accept this living hell called infestation much longer. God help us all.
Apr 19th, 2017
Someone from Denver, CO signed.
Apr 19th, 2017
Joan M. from Oklahoma City, OK writes:
Thousands of people, from all parts of the world, suffer daily; both physically & mentally. Please explain why recognition hasn't been given, to what now seems as if it wouldn't take much to reach epic proportions. Come on. Take a stand. And let's get this disease under control.
Apr 18th, 2017
Someone from Chickasha, OK signed.
Apr 16th, 2017
Tina C. from Orland, CA writes:
I am not crazy. This is real. If it weren't real, how come it status for do long and wont die!!! We only get support and tips from each other... I'm so tired of thinking and feeling like subverting is crawling and me, ave buying me!!!! ITCHING!!! SCARED TO SLEEP, PARANOIA.... And so much more. Please help...
Apr 16th, 2017
Cameron B. from Los Angeles, CA signed.