Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
Mar 19th, 2017
Someone from San Antonio, TX writes:
I am living in hell. Will this ever end? It has been a couple of years now. There are constant biting and crawling sensations. I also have tried the expensive products that did absolutely nothing. There are always people out there to take advantage of someone's pain. I also tried the diametous earth. I honestly do not think I can take it much longer. It is negatively affecting every facet of my life. I am now starting to get sick from a combination of the stress and lack of sleep and constantly being uncomfortable in my own skin. I don't think there is anyone I would wish this on. I keep everything clean but still tortured even as I am writing this.
Mar 18th, 2017
Stephen A. from Panama City, FL writes:
Most people should look to see what kinda immune system problem they have cause all the meds in the world to kill things isn't good for you .So I also am infested with this problem.ive tried all poisons and things u can dream of. Fix the core of your insides and it will heal the outside .What we eat and drink causes serious issues. Low immune makes us a great place for mites to over populate.we carry out own mites so maybe you are your own pleuge. I've searched all other options Maybe your compromised immune system problem is the bullseye.no rely. On doctors we kno ourselfs best .Look up natural skin mites remedy's and detox your body.eat all things green and do your research.thanks again. Starting to win my battle god bless.the sick.
Mar 18th, 2017
Stephen A. from Panama City, FL writes:
Mar 18th, 2017
Stephen A. from Panama City, FL writes:
Mar 16th, 2017
Someone from Denver, CO writes:
Better hurry up! Better acknowledge this problem and soon. YOU PEOPLE that run the CDC are going to come down with a diagnosis of DELUSIONAL PARASITOSIS. HA!!!!!! Bad bugs bad bugs, Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you. bugs bad bugs............ Really Where are you going to go. Who's going to help you? Not your doctor. that's for sure. Not the CDC. if your real lucky, none of your family Members or friends will get infested. Maybe they MIGHT support you emotionally. Listen to you talk insessantly about your invisible bugs. Maybe help you financially when you are too sick to work. Maybe help you throw your bed away because you are Getting chewed up every nite and havnt had a solid 8 hours of sleep in longer than you can remember. Maybe they will pay for a hotel room while you try ONE MORE over priced pesticide Treatment for your home...... before you walk away from it and everything you own for good. Maybe. This truly is becoming an epidemic. In many cases it's being misdiagnosed as super scabies or bed bugs. So the numbers are much higher than you would think. If you thought about it- that is. You needed to quit telling people they are crazy just because You don't know what it is. Knock knock Whose there? DEL DEL WHO? DEL-USIONAL PARISITOSIS.
Mar 12th, 2017
Malinda E. from Buffalo, NY writes:
ThE CDC NEEDS TO SERIOUSLY LOOK INTO THIS. I HAVE SUFFERED SINCE 2013 AND PEOPLE THINK I AM CRAZY. I WAS COMMITTED FOR TALKING ABOUT IT. I WANT MY LIFE BACK. LOOK INTO THIS
Mar 12th, 2017
Someone from Kansas City, KS writes:
Don't assume there can't be something new going on and disregard what people are telling you. Listen to us and investigate to find a new solution and stop trying to fix things like you always have things are changing and the old way is not working anymore. Do this and do it quick are it will find its way to your personal door and then you won't have to here us you will feel our pain.
Mar 11th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
To Ricardo in Dallas, since the docs won't look at the evidence we have to show them, or if they do, they have no idea what they are looking at and get egotistically defensive, they "get away" with dismissing us as loons. To Bothell and everyone, last night wasn't perfect, but still an improvement over the "norm" of the past 2 years. Yes, I have dots and threads on me, on my clothing, and all over the house. Plus mold behind the walls, as Houston is very damp and there have been plumbing leaks over the years in my older house. I can't really keep up with the cleaning anymore, in the beginning it just about killed me because I was working at the time, with long hours and a long commute. Now I just vacuum (dumping the canister immediately outside) and wipe down surfaces with a variety of substances. Every now and then we get an outbreak of fruit flies from the birds' food (NO, I did NOT get this form my parrots, which have been an isolated indoor population for 20 years) and I tracked home variegated carpet beetles and mites from the office (they're in my car too, with the mites). At the office, besides the buggy conference room chairs, there were pigeons roosting in the parking garage that I had to walk under to get to my car, and not once in the 2 years I worked at that building did they wash down the concrete in the parking garage. (At the building I worked at before that, they washed down the concrete in the parking garage with solvents every single night.) I do my best to pick the dots and fuzzballs out of my clothing before I put it on (most are attached to seams), and wipe down every inch of myself every night with makeup-removing towelettes if I don't take a shower right before bedtime. As mentioned, now I have begun spraying myself with Nature's Gift Debriding Soap and using a makeup brush to dust food-grade diatomaceous earth on trouble areas. This has improved my ability to fall and stay asleep. I buy 5-packs of lint rollers at Costco and use them on my sheets, clothing, furniture, and floor where I sit, every day, all day long. All I can say is that I've made a dent in managing the buggers externally and in my environment, and I'm working with supplements, cistus tea, and a parasite cleanse to get at them from the inside (see Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt's current Lyme protocol). Next test: a small ozone generator (not part of an air purifier), which I will test this week, starting in my closet, which is full of mold and these bugs.
Mar 11th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hey Houston! That is SO good to hear!!! A full nites sleep is a big deal. Yay! As u know, u want to be carful throwing to many things at the same time at these buggers, so that u can really tell what's making the most positive difference. For me sugar was a big deal, but that could be because I was a real sugar fiend. Lol. I had it bad I ate well and very healthy and worked out everyday-when I got these. So I was healthy then except for the sugar. I !oved it. Lol. 'm wondering if, and it maybe to soon to tell, but are u still seeing just as many in the environment as u were before u started incorporating these things. Have u noticed an excess of " dust "? It looks like dust floating in the air. Buts its different dust vHard to explain. Or have u never been able to see them so therefor u can't tell. I know some people see these bugs and black specks in their surroundings and on their body while others do not. Its so individual. Even ifwe could get a study done on this, Their seems to be a huge variety of symptoms, both external and internal. So much variance between cases. I think that SOME people do have JUST BIRD MITES and after a few weeks or months of dr prescribed treatment seem to get rid of them.. While others struggle for years, those people may have the bird mites and get a skin fungus too. there are several fungi that both ticks and mites carry that people and animals pets, Can and do get from these type bugs. .I think I mentioned them before. One can read further back and find them in previous post. Houston, I hope your onto something. A breakthrough would be wonderful. If not breakthrough cure, at least a way to start cutting the mite population down would be welcome start. So people can SLEEP AND THINK AND FUNCTION. I wanted to say to las Vegas, i did some research after reading your post and couldn't really find much on aphids infesting people or homes. Or anything about them needing a blood meal to survive. U mentioned the Black flecks, IF this a type of mite, like bird or rat mite ,the mites start out clear or kind of flesh colored. Then after they eat, they become a dark red/ brown to black color. That's the blood they've just consumed. They look like black flecks too. It seems most people aren't exactly sure where or how they got them. Or ifcthey do, don't always mention it in their post Many think they got it from a hotel room. So then u have to wonder, is the hotel infested from birdnest in the eaves or attic, or did a previous infested person ( family) that stayed in that room infest the room? They reproduce quickly and can navigate through the tiniest of cracks. I'm sure you've read this before, but they r about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. . So most people unless they are looking for them don't see ANYTHING at all at first. If ever. But they feel it. If u have any info on aphids infesting people pets or homes, maybe u could leave a link here, I'm always interested in learning more as are others! With all of us taking the time to write about our experiences, it can only be a good thing. I know there r people out there that aren't talking or writing about it yet, but they r desperately searching for a cure. So our post really matter. also to Las Vegas, you might look at earth clinic. Also pest kill. Pestkill.org is really hard to navigate. Or was for me. But u will get a lot of info on what people are actually seeing on their skin and around their homes. Suggestions of the different treatments are pretty much the wide variety of what you read on other sites. I couldn't really tell if you've researched on other sites or not. Also Whatsthatbug.com. All of these sites have people sharing info. They may help you figure out what you have. Tho pest kill does sell products they have a really great comments section so ignore their products and justv communicate with others there too. Have you read about morgellons? I use to think that morgellons and bird mites were totally separate issues. But now I feel, just me mind you, that morgellons might be bird mites that carry different types of fungi. This fungi just by itself with out the mite, can cause sores and itching. And it spreads. For those of us that get the fibers, fungus as it grows,present itself as strings or fibers. That's how it grows and spreads too. The spores also. So if u are co infected scratching these buggers, u get them under your fingernails that could help it spread even faster. That co infection of both mites and fungi or mold spores is what I think makes up morgellons. Its all so confusing. I could be way wrong! I probably am. But I am constantly EVERY SINGLE day digging for MORE INFO. Need more input lol. I'm not a doctor, I don't know any more than anyone else here, I'm just someone talking out loud and sharing my thoughts. Take care all.
Mar 11th, 2017
Ricardo C. from Dallas, TX writes:
The proof is undeniable i have pictures and videos of this stuff growing ame coming out of the top of my fingernails and some kind of bug moving inside my sores...How can this be mental ??
Mar 10th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Comrades in Bugs, I had my first "bug free" night in 2 years last night, and want to share with you what I did before going to bed in case it can help you. I'm not shouting "Cure"...I repeat, *one night*, so far, free of buggy sensations. Many of you would be delighted with a break for even one night. I've been trying to get away from covering myself in clothing and toxins that must be processed by the liver and kidneys at night. 1) Rolled sheets and pillows with lint roller to remove any bugs and eggs (did not change sheets yesterday). 2) Drank a cup of Cistus Incanus tea (order from Europe). 3) Sprayed Nature's Gift Debriding Soap ("NGDS"), diluted in distilled water per instructions, all over. 4) While still damp, dusted food-grade diatomaceous earth ("DE") on trouble spots -- bra line, privates, backs of thighs, lower back, using a good dust mask to avoid inhaling the DE. The NGDS is new this week, the only thing on the list I haven't tried before, purchased skeptically from this website: http://www.skinparasitesebook.com/AmazingSoap.html. I have no business connection with the individual who sells this...I'm just trying everything I've resisted up until now to try to get these bugs and bite lesions off me in order to have some needed surgery while I still have insurance. Truly, the above listed things are all I did last night (even ate a bunch of sugar yesterday and only showered in the morning), and for once I had peace. NGDS without the DE worked to some extent the night before, but not as well as in combination with the DE. Hoping it will be a repeatable pattern.
Mar 9th, 2017
Someone from Las Vegas, NV writes:
Not knowing any facts other than stated.What you are describing try checking for aphids they are microscopic and first appear as black flecks only. I repeat black flecks. Then the disorder described appears with a terror and inflamed vengeance. I've lived a long time & never had anything described as your statement is descrbing UNTILL this year. The above information I've experienced on as a personal experience. I am without any knowledge other than described. I'm a LAY Person voicing a opinion with experience. After spending several thousand dollars and going out of my mind with the described symptoms. Aphids ended up being a problem in the dessert out West.
Mar 9th, 2017
Someone from Antelope, CA writes:
I personal feel the government will not help, because they are apart in this. God help them and the doctors who let peoples suffering go on, but this will not even help. Those in Congress don't fear God, and I see no help coming the peoples way. DDT needs to come back, and should do so without delay. There was no good reason for the band, but to suffer the people some more. The food, the water, even the air is being poisoned, and still theses people in Congress can live with themselves. One day I fear this will catch up to you, and I do hope the cry of the people will be so great a cry, there will be no where for you to turn but to then finally help the suffering. But as for the day as it stands. God help you, for not helping those in need. I feel my country has betrayed me. Not the God given rights, but the men and women in Congress who are intent on turning a blind eye to the suffering of it's people. No more to say, because you will not do anything. You go to Congress for what? I don't know, not for the betterment of the people, because everything is getting worse. That is except for those as yourself paid for by us the tax payers. So in the long run I am just blowing off steam, and even with a million comments, or if the whole country should express how bad things are progressing in this here United States. Congress would do nothing for the heath and welfare of it's people, because bottom line is. You really don't care, and that's an awful state of affairs. I am personally looking to my Blessed Hope, and He is coming soon. I wish He were here right now to lay the hammer down on you people in Congress. The day will come and sooner then you think. Oh but He's not here now is He. So you will just keep on doing what you have been doing, which is a big fat NOTHING.
Mar 9th, 2017
Someone from Antelope, CA writes:
Mar 6th, 2017
Someone from Hoffman Estates, IL writes:
some of the articles ive read are VERY biased continue to say delusional disease- ha! I take my bath, either in arm and hammer, bleach water, or borax/peroxide, then slather with coconut oil everywhere afterwards. they start appearing on my skin. my family sees. are they delusional also because they see these things begin to appear on my skin?
Mar 6th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
I want to add that I would not have posted that except that I am a classically trained scientist and Skizit Gesture does seem to have done some thorough analysis. He presents for the layman the science for creating genetically modified organisms (MITES !!!) and the biochemical mechanisms that such organisms can use to fool their hosts into not fighting them (internally) so that they can deliver the bioweapon (disease, etc.) they were intended to deliver, and keep reproducing to keep delivering. However, biochemistry is not my field of expertise, so I can be fooled.
Mar 6th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
This is not for the faint-hearted: possibly the reason why the CDC and other medical agencies will never acknowledge what we have and why we can't seem to get rid of it for long...go to You Tube and look at the Morgellons series of videos by "Skizit Gesture", starting with video MHS 19 (ignore his other video playlists). I am sorry if this frightens you but we must balance hope with understanding of the situation that plagues us. We already know that this is not a simple bug infestation that can be knocked out with one remedy and fastidious cleaning. Maybe if this information is true and it gets around, the responsible parties will be held accountable and the powers that be will be forced to come up with a cure. I don't know if it's true, but it sure seems plausible. On a positive personal note, cistus tea (ordered from Europe), herbs for parasites, NAC (n-Acetyl Cysteine) to boost glutathione, and various other supplements have "lightened my load" about 25% so far. That doesn't sound like much, but it's the difference between taking 1 hour to fall asleep at night vs. 3 hours.
Mar 6th, 2017
Stephen A. from Pensacola, FL writes:
I've been living with dog mange for 6 months over 50 spots all over me the size of quarters or larger I've been to doctors and dematolagist to I've been told many things and none of them say they know anything about dog mange on humans.its real and it's killing to be in public please someone help
Mar 6th, 2017
Someone from Belleville, MI writes:
I have a parrot and we were infested with mites we could not see but could feel biting us. I sprayed everything with permethrin which helped but after reading a lot about mites found the parrot could be a breeding host. I took her to the vet and got her put on ivermectin. Wow what a difference. The dogs had been on ivermectin for heartworms and not affected much by the mites. The population is now almost gone but to have them repopulate again is very expensive to rid them. I believe my dogs picked them up from the tall weeds around the lake. We moved in by the lake in 2013. It was about October 2015 when they struck. I also developed ringworm from all the bites and scratching. When I went to the doctor for the ringworm he noticed the bites that were not ringworm and said they look like mite bites. That's when I waged war on the mites with permethrin and ivermevtin. My parrot has plucked out half of her feathers. My mom and I have both had bites.
Mar 6th, 2017
Jimmy G. from Austin, TX writes:
We are living horrible each day because of this please please help..
Mar 6th, 2017
Someone from Bellevue, WA writes:
Hey there soddy, I don't think its purgio tho the pictures sure look the same. But after reading about it, it seems they don't have any idea what causes purgio. In fact I wonder if what's being called purgio could be morgellons. As you probably know already the term morgellons is relatively new. Even tho the word morgellons was borrowed from a painful skin problem seen sometimes in the 1600s or 1400s I can't exactly recall. At any rate in 2001 Mary leitiao after doing her own research just like us found an article about a skin problem with children breaking out with skin sores and something described at that time as harsh hairs on their back. Whether it was the same as what we are seeing now, doesn't really matter. What matters is she gave it a name. That has stuck. That after almost 20 years is getting attention. Not as much as it needs, but more. Mary leitiao almost had her son taken away by trying to find help for him. They started diagnosing HER instead of her son. Telling her she was crazy, difficult argumentative and maybe she had MUNCHAUSEN BY PROXY. Munch. Is a mental illness where usually the mother will create an illness or injury to her child, so that the MOM can get attention!!!!! She must have felt so alone. I got this skin problem, the bites back in the 1980s. I'm starting to meet a few people on line that got this then too. At that time NOONE had access to home computers. The internet or web was not even invented. Tho I was able to eventually clear it, I don't know why. if I was just lucky or what. Or because i was in my 20s and healthy. I tried a bunch of differrnt things then, much like people do now. For the first 10 yearz or so, every now and again i would have another outbreak. But NEVER as bad or as long as the first time. But ive never been able to forget that horrible sick insane itchy time in my life. My family never got it vt didn't get in my car. I don't think. Or my house. I think it was just really bad at work. I only worked about 15 hours a week, so maybe that was key in not infesting my house. I dunno...... This was in Sacramento ca. I got it from work as did several of my co workers. The old department store I worked in had developed a leak in the roof and ceiling. After the ceiling was ripped open there was TONS of dust and bugs and mold released intyo the air and thru the air vents. But it was so aweful, I try hard to learn what I can, partly so I know what to look for environment wise and so that I can hopefully avoid ever having it again and to maybe help others. Also I bought a house about 10 years ago in Arizona lived in it for about 6 years. No bugs except scorpions and black widows. No mites. I rented it to a friend. Almost 2_years ago she started getting bit. The skin lesions eventually black dots and fibers. All sorts of weird things in her skin. She cis struggling. She has 2 cats and found out later there was a leak in the ceiling of a much unused room in the back of the house. She and her boyfriend ripped open the roof, found lots of rotted wood and both bird and mouse evidence. Itvwas that might that her nightmare started. Like all of us at first she thought spider bites, then fleas, over time she figured out its a type of mite. She hasn't had it identified professionallly, but going by what she's seeing of pics on line and buying a microscope she feels its bird mites. I have a hospital room air purifier. It didnt occur to either of us till recenlty that she start using it. She feels this is making a differrnce. It sucks up particals as small as .03 microns. Really tiny. Its dusty out in the desert so i left it for her to use. They can get really $$ mine was 800.00 bucks! But i bought it to herlp with VOCs. I have trouble with all the pesticides used on the nearby farms. I dont think you need to buy one that deals with chemicals, or maybe you should if your constantly spraying pesticides. but get a good size one that can clean the air in a standard size bedroom in a few hiurs. Maybe spend 100. I know most of you are broke just from buying all the cleaning and pesticide products. Or look on craiglist or ebay for a used onne. In fact before i bouggt mine i found a youtube video to mske your own. Just using a box fan some furnace filters and some wood. I thought it looked like a pretty good idea for my needs. I think its even more suited to dealing with this issue. But use a micro heppa filter. You can buy it at hardware stores. Maybe put some in your furnace too. ? When i first stared reading, I originally thought it was bird or rat mites. When That old building i worked in was full of both animals and birds in the attic. But my theory on it now is it a mite that carry a fungus spore. Infact much the same as Lyme disease. I didn't think Lyme, morgellons or bird mites were related. In anyway. Now I think those illness are variations of the same thing. Both ticks and mites come in contact with a lot of the same mold and fungi spores. Depending on where you live, the fungus and mold spores may vary a bit. Anyway I've written my story here on this site many times. I just hope it might help someone open their minds a bit. Also read this book, THE YEARVOF THE MITE. So much info b Documented info in the back written by a veterinarian about bird mites. They have proved as of 2009 that bird mites CAN live off of human blood and CAN reproduce on people. Your pets can get this also. Doctors will tell you thats not possible. Those doctors are going by old school books written in the 1930s. They don't really study skin parasites anyway. Also with world travel being what it is, getting anywhere in the world in 24 hours or less, who knows what' bugs are being transported with people. Then google this: THE UNKNOWN CAT MORGELLONS. Make to include the word THE. This is just a ordinary dude that got really sick from this. He has about 3 videos he took the time to make. Its worth the watch. Neither the book or the video are selling anything. However the video guy had really good info about a fungus called sporo schenkii and morgellins and mites. He used potassium iodide. That is what is used to treat sporo schenkii or sporothrix. Or a Dr can write a prescription for an antifungal. Drs say sporo is an uncommon skin disease. However the more I read, the more I learned it is NOT uncommon and is found worldwide. In dirt, mulch dust bushes its a spore. Itvgets on your pets fur. Its in birdnests it's everywhere. It can make you very sick. Start with the wiki site but read all the way to the end. Not just the beginning. Also the unknown cat in his videos had some of THE BEST PICTURES OF the fibers and fiber clusters and what his skin looked like then and now. Keep researching. Don't give up. If you have pets, talk to vets about sporothrix and your pet. Its supposed to be something they are warned about while going to school. Just keep talking to people and reaching out. When you post on this site or other sites I always am interested where/ how people think they got vthis. Some have no idea. I see SO MANY people say they got bit right after moving into a house or apt. That got me to wondering if, all this house flipping going on ( renovations of old houses) might play a part. Many of those houses have sat empty for YEARS. With both rats and bats and birds and others wild animals that carry mites have been living. Maybe that has helped spread this too. !? Because noons even knows to look for them, some contractor buys a house, guts it , remodels it and sells it. Along with everything it has hiding in the floors or attic or crawl space. Even if they thought to have the house treated, as you know, nothing kills those mites. But they don't see them. The houses are finished, looks great and gets put on the market. A nice family buys the house and starts itching. I don't know this to be true but I've been thinking about it for a while now. Not trying to create hysteria. But who knows. One more thing. Someone here on this site pointed out to me that people with thyroid disease should NOT take potassium iodide. He's right. So becarful. I've babbled enough.
Mar 5th, 2017
Someone from Soddy Daisy, TN writes:
Don't what it is they it's prugio nodularis or could it be morgellons mold or mites I know I have sores firber like crater on me that want go away
Mar 4th, 2017
Someone from Fresno, CA signed.
Mar 3rd, 2017
Shawn H. from Olivehurst, CA writes:
These are real and they destroy lives it's non-stop torture and the expense and emotional toll it takes on you and your family is astronomical please help us that suffer with this get the help we need and deserve
Mar 3rd, 2017
Someone from Montgomery, AL writes:
This seems to be a major problem in our society. We need you to contact chemical companies to develop a safe chemical that will destroy these insects. Just like our country killed bed bugs in the past, it shouldn't be too much trouble to them again along with the new invisible insects. Please Help Our Nation
Mar 2nd, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Hello Wrentham MA! I'm with Bothell WA that this is not due to fast foods. I don't eat at any of those places. I believe I picked it up at the office, where the chairs in the conference rooms frequented by H1b visa holders were crawling with these things. I would leave a meeting, go to the restroom, and literally shake these dadblabbin' crawling black fuzzy dots out of my clothing. Of course, only a small percentage fell off -- the rest became uniquely mine, in every corner of my world. (May I recommend to you lint rollers, which can be purchased in 5-packs at Costco.) Not everyone is susceptible to colonization. My spouse thinks I'm full of baloney because he is not bothered by them. I have chronic Lyme and heavy metal issues, so my immune system has been compromised, making me a sweeter target. Poisoning myself from the outside has not worked, so I am now working on rebuilding my immune system, which starts with eliminating the internal parasites that we all have (sorry, it's true). It's a process that takes time, but I now have all the time in the world because I lost my job last year from being a sleepless zombie due to these things. Good luck with your exploration, and please keep us posted here because not everyone wants to run the risk of being exposed by joining the Facebook group, which, by the way, must have nothing new to offer besides throwing out all your belongings, buying a rubber car, cutting your hair off, and avoiding sweets -- or else some good Samaritan from that group would have posted it here.
Mar 2nd, 2017
Someone from Miami, FL signed.
Mar 2nd, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hey wrentham Ma. This is not from McDonalds food. Of course non of us can prove this yet, and everyone that has found their way to this site has tried multiple times looking for bed bugs and other critters. Fast foods like that may certainly exacerbate the problems, I believe this mite or fungus or whatever it is,comes from outside the body first. Then goes from there. Also you need to use acid free tape to catch these buggers with. I mean u can catch them with whatever tape u want, but the acid free tape he!PS keep them from disintegrating. I think this is a mite. And or a mites that carries several different fungus or bacterium. It could explain why some people are easily able to get rid of it, while others suffer with spreading skin lesions due to the possible co infections from other bacteria. It would be SO GREAT to have help from somone that actually has this skin issue and has recourses to study it better. Maybe you will be the missing !ink to figuring this" mystery" out. I hope so. If your feeling things trying to get in your eyes and up your nose, its already too late for showers. In fact I've read several stories of people thatbknow EXACTLY when they FIRST came into contact with these mites. Some were working in their gardens and said they fe!t a cloud of something biting them but could not see them. One sat on a couch that had been stored outside in a shop. They brought in in their homes, sat on it and started getting bit by invisible bugs. Another turned on a car that had been sitting for years in a tow yard. They immediately felt tiny things things hitting their face and head when they turned on the air. Another picked up an injured bird, felt the crawling instantly. They are still suffering. They all got out of their c!otbing and into a shower as fast as they could. Others are pretty sure what they got it from, But didn't get the bites and itches for several days later. Maybe those people came into contact with more eggs than bugs. Who knows. Lol. Some family members get it, while others, only one person ever gets it. Its a crazy thing for sure. How long ago did u first notice the crawling or biting? Do u know where u got it?? I'm sure all of us would appreciate any help and information you can give!???? I'm excited to hear more from any research you might be able to do. Take care, keep us posted!
Mar 2nd, 2017
Nicholas T. from Wrentham, MA writes:
You have reached the right person. I am beginning an internship program at the Department Of Environmental Protection in Boston next month. I know all the execs and I will address this problem with them immediately. I am awake right now in my room with the feeling that something is attempting to crawl into my eyes, both of them, from the outside. Perhaps some sort of fly hybrid that is an adult at microscopic levels. Albeit i havent showered in a few days, this plagues me even when I shower regularly. Perhaps the DEP will have microscopes that i can utilize when i start. I believe putting two-sided sticky tape on repeatedly affected areas before bedtime could trap enough of the macro-organism to be able to identify under a standard microscope for anyone with their own at-home microscope kit, though push the glass plates carefully together, for if you squish the specimen, it will be impossible to identify whats ailing us all through little bug splatters in a microscope.. Heed this warning; Bed Bugs are real insects. Check all parts of your mattress for any hiveminds or colonies of strange looking, shelled, brown or red colored macro-sized insects near the seams of your mattress. If you still feel itching after finding no bed bugs, perhaps there are chemicals in everyday foods that we don't realize are causing undesirable psychological effects. McDonalds, Burger King, and Taco Bell are my suspected candidates, who knows whats in that food. dousing everything in windex probably works, but dont risk it because of other adverse chemicals in the home ranging from cat litter to ammonia that could chemically react with the aerous Windex. I hear the faintest buzzing of fly wings in the distant corners of the room, both of low and high pitches. I will personally begin research on behalf of those afflicted. On a less complex note, pet dander and airbourne hair follicles could also be a culprit. It wouldn't be bad to buy an Air purifier. That way, bugs, airbourne hair follicles, mites, flies and all physical possibilities can be trapped within a filter. The more this bothers me, the more relentless my research will become. You alone have the power. Leave god out of it. Personally, I believe it could be food. Cutting out sugar as mentioned above isnt a bad idea, after all, all microorganisms are grown in lab conditions using Agar plates; essentially close to gelatinous, pure sugar. Cut out the thing that makes all forms of micro-organisms grow and you, the worried reader, could potentially see satisfiable results. In time, we as a technologically advanced society can rid the wild of pests such as these and compartmentalize them for biodegradable purposes. Though, they mentioned to me that they want me to extract ferris metal from an old World War II Artillery testing position outside of Cape Cod. Imagine that; 2017 and we're STILL picking up the pieces from 1945. Ugh. Anyhow, rally fellow victims and I'll expedite the process of finding the answer to this. Frankly, id die hysterically laughing if it was Mcdonalds and we all single-handedly caused a corporate giant to catastrophically implode from the menu items out, but thats just me. If it makes anyone interested, I enjoy using myself as a lab rat. I will personally experiment with food choices and record if i feel these effects especially after eating certain foods. Tonight i had Southern Smoky Chicken from Ruby Tuesdays and have the symptoms, but there were onion rings and sweet potato fries as well. Perhaps fryolated foods could be a suspect. I doubt perfectly cooked chicken has anything to do with this.
Mar 1st, 2017
Someone from Pearl River, LA writes:
I have dealt with this have lost my job, family and everybody and thing in my life
Feb 28th, 2017
Someone from Humble, TX writes:
Mite infestation is a true problem that needs addressing.
Feb 28th, 2017
Someone from Morrisville, PA writes:
In my comment,I read spicy,sorry,Spic and Span,kills these mites,thanks to my boyfriend who believed me after seeing my body bit up,he was crying,he felt so bad that he didn't,I am the only person in the house being bit,yes I have a low immune system,plus have had Merca,don't think that is how it's spelled,I am freaking out,finally after 4 months I found a person that put up he and his family were getting bit,I thank you so very much,God Bless you and family.
Feb 28th, 2017
Someone from Morrisville, PA writes:
It's true,something is crawling on me and biting me,this has disrupt my life seriously bad,it makes you feel crazy at first,but bite marks don't lie,the Google process was way too long,finally1 article,he understands my pain,plus we pass it to our family without knowing what we are supposed to do,help fight back,I found Spicy & Span helps,but everything is a long process,too long,we need help!!!
Feb 28th, 2017
Josh H. from Louisville, KY writes:
As a recent combat veteran that has no mental illness of any sort, laying my life on the lines of the nasty *****battlefield, you have the nerve to say this is inside my head, that im delusional? I had to threaten the ****ing VA hospital asking them if i pulled a stunt like the movie John Q, would that make them take me serious! That was just to begin testing and everything comes back normal. Yet the goverment cannot figure out what the hell is going on with all that money, technology, and intelligence and here i am with a 50 dollar cricket phone and can see this******on my skin! As being ex goverment just 6 yrs ago, i know things are put to a hush level, but this only proves to me you people are inhumane and truly lie to America with that ******** study. You can bet your*****im coming with several hundred agent orange people about to die because of you and i pray you do say that this is all inside my head!
Feb 28th, 2017
Someone from Conyers, GA writes:
I totally agree. They need to do something to help us suffering with whatever it maybe.I have been battling theses mites or whatever they are for years. I have been to several Dr's that tell me its nothing or they don't know what it is. You can plainly see the microscopic things with a microscopes.they are mainly on my hair and scalp but now on my skin and most likely in my blood. Give done everything I know possible and they are not going anywhere. Both my cat and dog have them. Please help.
Feb 27th, 2017
Someone from Englewood, FL writes:
Gey it together people supposedly for the people, do yourjob and well. There is a epidemic here and we know you know so let's nip it in the butt! Thanks
Feb 27th, 2017
Deborah B. from Tampa, FL writes:
Been dealing with this for over 2 years....Dr's can't figure it out and dismiss me yet I have marks all over my body and scalp and they seem to be on evertung
Feb 26th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Hey Houston, Thanks for the input on potassium iodide. U r so right! This morgellons or mites or fungus or whatever' u want to call it, can be so overwhelming that people may be consumed with JUST GETTING RID OF IT, without thinking about health issues they already have and that maybe affected. Also because so few doctors are willing to acknowledge this skin iussue people feel desperate and alone. Dr Klinghardt has an office here about 6 miles from where I live in Kirkland we. He is very popular, especially for people that have not so run of the mill illness. I thinknhes one of the most Lyme literate drs out there. I KNOW I kind of cringe when I see people using isopropy alcohol all ov er the place. I was using it on my skin so much that it began to affect my kidneys! Even diluted people need to be careful. Sounds like u are on a good course of treatment. I hope it works for you. People on these mite and morg sites really only have each other to learn from. So we have to watch out for each other! Take care Houston, hope to see a CURED report coming back from you soon!????
Feb 26th, 2017
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
Feb 24th, 2017
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Thanks again, Bothell WA! I watched those videos on Sporothrix and just want to caution folks (like myself) who are on medication for an underactive thyroid NOT to use Potassium Iodide because that is the medication for an overactive thyroid, and will suppress your thyroid activity. Your doctor can tell you if the itraconazole will be safe for you, however. Antifungals are notoriously hard on the liver, so if you are a liver patient, do not self-medicate, but try to find a doctor who will work with you while keeping tabs on your liver function. I am finding that Cistus incanus tea (ordered from Germany) per Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt's Lyme Disease protocol is starting to cut down on the numbers of predators that actually bite me. It is used for two things: breaking down the biofilms in our bodies that bacteria and other bad things use to hide in and disguise themselves from being eliminated by our immune systems (which is why many Lymies stay ill for years, though many other infections besides Lyme take this route too). The other thing Cistus is reputed to do is to change our chemistry so that we smell different (better from a human standpoint) so that ticks don't find us appealing. I'm hoping that since both ticks and mites are both arthropods, this effect might apply to mites too. Right now I'm taking 2 cups a day, and Klinghardt wants people to work up to 8 cups per day, so I'll keep y'all posted on how it goes. VERY MPORTANT: I finally sat down and started reading a book I've had on the shelf for years, "The Cure for All Diseases" by the renowned microbiologist Dr Hulda Clark. Her research has convinced her that all diseases are caused by one of two things: parasites and toxins, and often a combination of the two. The #2 most toxic substance for humans she cites (after benzene) is Isopropyl Alcohol!!!! You have likely read on this an other sites that people use 91% isopropyl to kill bedbugs and it seems to help temporarily with these mites. Well, I was spraying it on my sheets every night, on my nightclothes, in my hair, several times a day on the toilet seat, and locally on myself if I felt annoying activity. She says that if we also have a particular liver fluke, as many of us do, the combination with Isopropyl Alcohol WILL cause cancer!!! All the more reason for the CDC to screw their heads on straight, READ THESE POSTS, and ACT IMMEDIATELY to help us and everyone else who is going to catch this in the future.