Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction
We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation.
Please take our plead seriously and help us !
Dec 4th, 2016
Bob K. from Redmond, WA writes:
Hi Shelby Scabies actually do go under the skin,they burrow, but it's Rather close to the surface , but still under and on top. almost leaves kind of a grayish line which is the Burrough. kind of hard to describe. you could however have bird mites or rat mites and they, like scabies can spread rapidly. the strange thing is, with rat mites or bird mites sometimes the husband will get it and the wife won't. Or The mom will get it and the kids won't. Most doctors are of little help and will try and tell you, you're crazy. funny thing though, they May not even come into the exam room to take a look at your skin or scalp, but tell you that you're delusional from across the room. Most doctors and most of the websites that you go to will say that bird mites cannot reproduce on humans and or don't eat human blood or can't survive on human blood. turns out they do and can!! in 1959 there was a study done and they actually found human blood in the gut at the D gallianeu bird mite. This mite was found in an infested house. In 2009 or 2010 it was discovered that bird mites can and do reproduce on humans. they believe some people get them easier than others because they have a lowered immune system. but they don't really know this for sure. but it makes sense l. but they are becoming more and more common and also very very difficult to eradicate to get rid of. sadly doctors are misdiagnosing these bird mites and rat mites as super scabies which they are not! doctors are not familiar with this type MITE. I wonder if any of your eight neighbors have pet birds? the other thing you need to look for is birds nest under the eaves or in the attics of your building, also if you have mice or rats living in the attic or under the house or just near the house they are easily spread. There really doesn't seem to be an easy way to get rid of these. For some people it takes a matter of weeks others months or even years. there are a lot of great websites you can go to- just Google bird mites or rat mites or both. pestkill.org is another good one. one of my favorites is earth clinic, there are many many many web sites but again you will have to do it by trial and error to figure out what works for you. when you do find something, make sure that you go back to the websites that you read and post what you're finding works for you! People have to help people here ! another good website is "what's that bug". Type in unknown biting skin parasite. about 300 people that have posted on that site talking about these bugs. Some of the post date back as far as 2002 but I'm sure this bug is been around for a long time l, prob the time of the dinosaurs. Other doctors will tell you this just isn't something that we see in this country but the way that we travel now being able to get anywhere within 24 hours bugs are coming along with us just like bedbugs only these are not bedbugs You can also Google biting lint bug. sounds strange but seems to be the same thing. these bugs are like chameleons they seem to go through several different stages while maturing or after maturing. nobody really knows!! Other people think that this is either a fairly new diagnosis. called more gallons or is related to morgellons. they are very similar but again most doctors don't treat or believe morgellons is REAL. If drs don't know about it, then as far as they are concerned Your crazy just like with rat mites as far as they're concerned if they can't see it and there's nothing there and you're crazy. but everyone here knows you're not crazy everyone here knows that you're suffering terribly! Just like you everyone here wants a cure Some people get good results using Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap from local health food store or sulpher soap sold at Walmart in the Hispanic soap/ cosmetic section. you really just have to read around and you'll have to do a trial and error most people don't get good results using permethrin or that type medicine. If you do want to keep using Permethrin or ivermectin, you can go to a farm supply store and get it without a prescription. but be careful of this type of treatment this is poison even though they sayis permethrin is organic and that it's derived from type of flower / chrysanthemums , it TOXIC. What you buy these days is a synthetic What the doctor will prescribe or what you could to feed and farm store is not natural anymore yes chrysanthemums do create permiethrin. That's why ants and other bugs don't eat them or live near them. but what we buy, what the person gets is now a synthetic form it is very toxic!! doctors will tell you that it isn't the manufactures will tell you that it isn't I have been made terribly sick from it early sick. As a result of using permethrin I have now become allergic to all sorts of things that I was never allergic to before I'm not allergic to perfumes laundry soaps colognes the smell of gasoline when I'm getting gas yes it makes people sick but it makes me shake and it's called multiple chemical sensitivity's often caused from over exposure to pesticides. So be careful please. I don't know if your house is dirty or messy or not I don't mean To be rude. but if it is cluttered or dirty that's one of the first things that you need to tackle. get yourself a good vacuum cleaner with brow filter and bag. make SURE you get one with the bag. you want to be able to remove that bag - wrap it up in another bag and throw it in the garbage or Burn it. DO NOT put the vac bag in your kitchen garbage can. Get it out side ASAP. Get yourself a spray bottle and do half-and-half water and rubbing alcohol you can even put a drop or two of Dawn dish soap in there. use that to spray your couch, your chairs, anywhere that you guys hang out anywhere that you sit. Spray the carpet and the walls too. these little miites get in cracks in the wooden floors also , right where the wall and floor join. When washing your clothes, just try and stick to a few outfits u wear all the time. Otherwise you will spread this to everything and it will make it even harder to get rid of these bugs. when you take your clothes off for the night bag them also. Keep bagged till you wash. Use disposable gloves. some people shower some bath. if you have these in your hair and not so many on your body, if you bathe don't get your head wet in the bathtub. they will spread to the rest of your body. You will also need to take care of your car and perhaps your office space if you work outside of the home otherwise you're just going to keep re-infecting yourself and possibly others. Yes this is probably one of the biggest challenges you will face in your life but you can get rid of these. it's a matter of diligence and simplifying your life by getting rid of STUFF. Reduce your clutter and clean what you keep. again I'm not saying your messy some of the cleanest people get this. some people think they picked it up from A motel room , some just a simple handshake from somebody infested. Others from working in their yard. There does seem to be a common thread of agrobacterium with these mites when scrapings r done. just have to keep reading and keep trying things until you find something that works for you. some people never get rid of them but are able to knock down the population to manageable level and they're able to sleep at night. I hope this information helps you at least gives you a starting place take care dear. Sorry this was so long but I get to talking about these crazy bugs and I was using my mike on my iPhone anyway there it is and I'm sticking to it ha ha
Dec 4th, 2016
Bob K. from Redmond, WA signed.
Dec 3rd, 2016
Shelbi R. from Scottdale, PA writes:
Theres a lady that lives down stairs diagonal from me well everybody thought she was crazy for the last year we sadly me and my daughter found out she is not she was complaining that she was getting ate by this invisible bug but later to find out it is a mite she also has a dog so that's why it was easier for her to get them well when they moved in her dog did not have them and they only come here they don't go anywhere else in the property is covered in them and she proved this to me by showing me things well me and my daughter found out that we also have these in our house and all around us we found out five weeks ago we started itching I think a friend bring them in on their shoes so we are having trouble getting rid of them we took a cream called Permethrin cream well to find out I don't know if that's the right cream for this month because that is a scabies Mite in scabies lay on the top layer of the skin and these ones go down to the fatty tissue well I contacted the landlord and told her that this should have been taken care of almost a year ago and now me and my daughter are suffering she told me to get papers from my dr. So we did then she said that she would do an extermination what she doesn't even have the right exterminator anyways I told her I have the papers and she denied me and my daughter care I don't know what to do I am going crazy this is been 5 weeks we took the treatment 3 times which I found out that the cream can give us cancer I don't know what to do anymore I really need help it specially for my daughter these things sometimes don't even show but you have them they can stay dormant please if you can leave a comment maybe you can help us get rid of these or maybe you can help us get our house sprayed there is 8 families in one building they all need done in the landlord the owner will not do it which is on my lease I do not know legal rights so anything can help we need our house then
Dec 3rd, 2016
Sue M. from San Francisco, CA writes:
Please please help
Dec 1st, 2016
Linda M. from Salem, VA signed.
Dec 1st, 2016
Linda M. from Salem, VA signed.
Dec 1st, 2016
Rachel S. from Battle Creek, MI writes:
I've had worms and other bugs come out of my skin if I stand close to a bonfire. Yes I know how that sounds. I started with that basically to show our desperation for help, answers, a diagnosis, and most importantly a cure or way to keep this under control. After being diagnosed with scabies then dry skin among other things I tried a holistic approach. I've been prescribed ivermectin permethrin cream and a steroid cream. Ivermectin does cause some of the little beads white tan and teal to come out of my skin. I get random lessons or trails of bites. I do not pick. I am not on drugs. I do not drink or smoke. I clean my house religiously and constantly wash our bedding and towels. We bag our dirty clothes until we are able to wash them. My children and fiance have also had problems with whatever this may be. I do not have morgollens or delusional parasitosis. I was teaching preschool until i became concerned about the welfare of the children around me. If i take ivermectin I also feel crawling in my socks and will find what looks to be tiny worms as well as have a crawling feeling in my stomach. We've treated our home for bed bugs. We left our home for a week after the treatment so the pesticides did not harm us. We have not over used permethrin or ivermectin or any other harmful chemicals. My children are too young for ivermectin. About a year ago I went to the er for an abscess on my abdomen. It did not have a head so they decided to treat with antibiotics and not drain it. It took two rounds to bring it down. I believe my families problems are all related to that bump. I come from a medical family my mother has her Dr's in nursing. My father has his bachelor's and runs a cancer center. They have seen the samples and pictures and agree that there is in fact something infesting me, my family, and my home. Having Medicaid and talking about bugs doesn't get you very far very fast. Teaching early childhood education is rewarding in many ways but not so much financially. I work now in a position that allows me to be outside and away from others. It's been a year and I am just now getting an appointment with a different Dr so I can get a referral to a dermatologist. I take 12 daily vitamins, get 8 hours of sleep, eat everything recommended for intestinal worms, mites, and parasites in general. My entire family exercises together and maintains a healthy lifestyle. Point blank we are not suffering with any sort of immunodeficiency. I've read a few stories from people who clearly have tinfoil hats on as they type. However, I've seen more Posts, pages, groups, and what have you of sound minded people who are looking for help support and answers. This is a real problem and it needs to be addressed not just for my family but the many others who suffer. We are tired of obsessing over something we are not medically trained to diagnose or treat. We are tired of trying Dr after Dr who either condemn us as crazy or misdiagnose us and pollute our bodies with unnecessary creams and pills. How many people have to withdraw from their friends families and daily lives before this is seen as a real problem? So many people have given up and suffer in silence. I will not stop writing and fighting for help for everyone going through this terrible draining ordeal.
Nov 30th, 2016
Someone from Decatur, TN signed.
Nov 29th, 2016
Someone from Pell City, AL writes:
This is uncalled for in this country. The doctors don't have a clue what the patients are enduring and going through. It is not easy and months of worry stacks up to cause other problems. .Someone please please help.
Nov 29th, 2016
Katsumi W. from Torrance, CA signed.
Nov 26th, 2016
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
A good strong rotenone would do it. It's been used for thousands of years and yet there has been a scare campaign on it of late but it will get rid of the !#@@#!!!! mites. Must be a good 7 or 8 percent or more. If someone somehow can get it let me know. Maybe pond/lake rotenone diluted down.
Nov 26th, 2016
Someone from Brockton, MA writes:
This issue is real and should be taken seriously. Please listen to our plea and help. I too called the CDC and other agencies and it appears no one wants to take this seriously. I guess they are waiting for it to become a outbreak as we are seeing it is spreading to others. It had infested my home and pet. I hate to visit others because I do not want to bring it to their home.
Nov 25th, 2016
Someone from Port Saint Lucie, FL writes:
Hey everyone. Been dealing with this for 1 1/2 yr. it is fungal with bio films and mites but also not sure will believe this but seems like my symptoms are better since the govt has stopped spraying chemtrails for last couple weeks and worse when spray. Have had crap all over yard and in pool after they spray.california people have this bad and found some of stuff sprayed sent to lab has high aluminum barium other metals. Fungus parasites Can go on line also Arkansas news did report and found same kind of entities. And it's funny how as soon election over. Stopped spray and news said that NSA director stepping down now and how the govt says this is for global warming to black suns rays. And now Zika not a threat per world health organization. Seems like trying to reduce population people who have this bad unfortunate commit suicide do not stop fighting for you and family life. Also this stuff in air. White filament and ac does not get rid of it. The particles go right through. We breathe it in and more symptom self replicating and then the bugs come I know sounds crazy this site petition has been up for over 4 plus yr and number does not change how many people have signed or not much. The govt doesn't want to elk and dr are being reprimands for helping so easier for them to tell you you are crazy and need psych drugs. Because they are to blame In 1940 50 they did spray experiments on people of US for biological warfare this is not coincidental some People Worse as immune system bad. We all have to stick together. I know This is crazy sounding but research why are so many people All over world getting this all NATO nations NATO pays for countries not able to afford global warm spraying which is dumping poisons on us. That's why altzheimer heart disease cancers all getting more pervalent hope all get relief and praying for us all and country
Nov 24th, 2016
Beth P. from Cincinnati, OH writes:
Have been suffering for almost a year with worms and insects coming from my body and orifices. We need help!
Nov 24th, 2016
Bob K. from Redmond, WA writes:
Hey Houston. Nope don't work for ESRI. Sorry but that is GREAT IDEA. It needs to be done at some point by someone. Would be project for sure. Yes there are many people that seem to get better results from using peppermint soaps/ oil lavender and such thing. Wonder if it was lotion u used or L theanine that seemed to give u relief. Or combo. Keep doing it. Keep us posted. We only have each other to help in this nighmare affliction. I believe this is also mold related. Partly because of what happened in a rental home I own in AZ and the renter a dear friend was infested with this. She found the roof in back room was leaking. A room not used much. There was evidence that mice had been in the room also. She cleaned up the whole room and thru everything away. It was a few days later that she started getting bit. Later when she and hubby went up on roof to investigate, they found the roof had basically turned to dirt. From the wood breaking down and dirt and dust and everything else that blows in the wind. This leak had been prob been going on for a long time. But didn't get noticed. There was mold and other fungus and teeny bugs u could see living in the roof. Flat roof no attic on that part of house. I have read many times over of people getting this after working in their gardens and or bringing soil in to fill the gardens out. Then getting bitten and this infestation begins. I think a fungus may get on the skin that springtails and mites and other bugs like to eat. Some eat the fungus some eat the people. I'm on the fence as to whether this is also the cause of morgellons. I didn't used to believe so , but as more time goes by and the more I research The more I think it might be. Read a book called YEAR of the MITE. This familie KNOWS they got a MITE from chickens. D GALLINAE. Tho she did find out the type of MITE it was. The infestation seemed to be like all those we read about. It's had good info.
Nov 24th, 2016
Bob K. from Redmond, WA writes:
Nov 24th, 2016
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
BTW, I agree it is not [super] scabies because I've been experimenting with benzyl benzoate, which is the weapon of choice against scabies in other countries, and it appears to have no effect on these guys. Interestingly, I got a decent night's sleep the other night after using L-Theanine (from health food store) and Dr. Teal's Lavender Epsom Salt body lotion (from grocery store). I hope this will be a better regimen than the many toxins I've been putting in and on my body for the past 2 years. Shame on the CDC and the medical community in general to force us to abuse toxic substances in an attempt to get a few hours of relief.
Nov 24th, 2016
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Thanks, Redmond WA. If you work for ESRI, is there a map in existence that shows the locations of sufferers? I suppose I could download free GIS and do it myself from the locations of the posters here, but you seem to have a lot of knowledge about this "thing", and possibly access to better data. Maybe a map would get the CDC's attention...but where to send it? They sure don't seem to come looking here.
Nov 24th, 2016
Someone from Redmond, WA writes:
Please CDC HELP THESE PEOPLE. THIS NOT SUPER SCABIES. NOT NOT NOT!!! It is a different MITE altogether. One that has ALWAYS affected humans, but now with world wide travel anywhere you want to go in less than 24 hours, is being spread to countries where Drs and entomologist are unfamiliar with it. Or one that has recent crossed the animal to human barrier. It happens. It's not that far fetched. These poor people are being kicked to curb by people that loved them till they got ill. Doctors when you so carelessly use the word delusional WITHOUT ACTUALLY INVESTIGATING RECENT OUTBREAKS OF THIS, You are setting the tone for how their families friends and co workers will treat them. You think you are going to SHAME them into getting well. You won't. This is spreading at littening speed. Then there people who have seen doctors, that tell them they are crazy , but won't even step into the same exam room with the patient and do an exam. That doesn't sound delusional to me!!! Afraid they will catch it, but tell the patient to buck up. You should be ashamed. I never wish hurtful things on others, but in this case, I hope the a hole doctors get just a little taste of this delusional disease. Next time you guys go into to see a doctor, while your waiting for him, why don't you sit in his chair. Lol. Or bring an infected sock and stuff it behind his desk. HAHA. That's horrible. I know. Just wishful thinking and kind of funny. Forgive me. ????
Nov 24th, 2016
Bob K. from Redmond, WA signed.
Nov 23rd, 2016
Lynda W. from Oklahoma City, OK writes:
I was swarmed by invisble insects which could have been some sort of fly. It was like an invisible blanket being thrown on my head and shoulders. I have tried everything to get rid of them to no avail. Doctors won't listen and I have been left with no help from them. I am isolated because the few people I shared this story with avoid me like the plague, even a man who claimed to love me. Very depressing. Some days I just don't have the energy or fortitude to want to fight this anymore. Today is one of those days.
Nov 23rd, 2016
Someone from Carlsbad, CA signed.
Nov 23rd, 2016
Someone from Hialeah, FL writes:
These invisible, stinging insects are killing me alive - it's like he'll on earth.
Nov 23rd, 2016
Nicole B. from Corona, CA signed.
Nov 21st, 2016
Darci C. from Killeen, TX signed.
Nov 21st, 2016
Someone from Birmingham, AL writes:
Newsflash : I have always paid healthy attention to my skin, been a skincare enthusiast for a few years now. I don't use fragrances or sulfates. This past summer, I spent every day outside in the garden. I remember taking a shower, and after putting on my moisturizer or some coconut oil, BACK SPECK s emerged from FROM UNFAIR my skin. And no, it was NOT dead skin that sometimes rolls off when using a lotion or something. I stayed in denial for months. I just kept thinking maybe it came from my towel so I quit using a towel and immediately rubbed brand new coocnut oil on my arms , and yet again emerged black specks and sometimes little sand like granules. I am not delusional, I do not think I have bugs I don't pick my skin. I am level headed. I don't mean to disrespect anyone who may be suffering from this or been called delusional because no matter what , it IS reap to the few individuals that may suffer the "delusional" so there's no disperspet inteneded. I haven't changed anything. I use natural skin oils after bathing for years. I'm pretty sure I would have seen this debris frm my skin the whole time. I did not. Also, I suffer from random pimple rashes on my forearms and bottoms of my legs. It wasn't scabies, thank goodness. . I have a seroid cream from the useless derm. That does help keep my flare ups down , but there are some unexplainable bumps that had something foreign embedded in a bump, two separate times. I wish this wasn't real and most people would probably WISH it was simply delusional. yes there are some pretty strange stories across the Internet that are wacky, but not all of us are. I am 25 and I do believe gardening had something to do with it. I ts disgusting how the doctors literally keep their minds closed because they do not know what it is so they just blame it on people doing it to theselves. I can't wait to see what will be discovered in the upcoming years.
Nov 21st, 2016
Someone from Plano, TX writes:
Please help. This is awful. I haven't slept in over a week. The stinging crawling sensation is horrific. We are a family of four and are all feeling this. My poor kiddos. Please, please help!
Nov 21st, 2016
Someone from East Elmhurst, NY writes:
It is so hard to get rid of and mentally draining then isolating yourself because you feel dirty. Then not wanting to infect anyone else..It seems to float on the air. Where did this come from..Is this going to be a way to round up people because they are infected..
Nov 20th, 2016
Someone from Waimanalo, HI writes:
My Mom and I are going on our 4th year with mites that are immune to the 2 treatments available from doctors, dermatologists. The Center for Tropical Disease has acknowledged these mites on their list: highly resistant scabies. We are elderly and becoming weaker trying to fight these bugs best we can, with hot oils, sulfur, bleach, and doing our laundry every day. We don't know how long we can keep this up. Doctors have said there's nothing they can do for us. One treatment that worked for my mom was an antibiotic drip she was put on while hospitalized for stage 3 Dermatitis. She was free for a couple of weeks after coming back home, but because I wasn't cured, she picked them up just by walking barefoot. The hospital will not re-admit her, because she doesn't have a temperature (Medicare law). She is 88 yrs. old. We live each day with less and less hope. Every doctor we have seen just want us out of their office, as they know there is no cure for these super-bugs. Please help us!
Nov 20th, 2016
Sharon A. from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Nov 20th, 2016
Debra J. from Austin, TX writes:
Please help us....Dear God....Please
Nov 19th, 2016
Chad B. from Douglas, GA writes:
I was working on the farm one day mowing high grass with bush hog when hundreds of black or dark brown segmented bodies with slender wings began attacking me. For the last five years if has become worse and worse especially in summer after any kind rain and late in the nite
Nov 18th, 2016
laurie d. from Waycross, GA writes:
Stop the suffering
Nov 18th, 2016
lauriana P. from Hortense, GA writes:
I've been suffering for over a year. Nothing cures this affliction. Ive been hospitalized 3x and put into psychiatric hospitals 2x. After very in depth evaluation I am deemed perfectly sane. But yet my suffering continues. This country is supposed to be the best in the world. So why are so many people suffering? Step up CDC and figure this out. Before it becomes a epidemic and its too late to cure half of America.
Nov 18th, 2016
Someone from Palm Harbor, FL writes:
Somebody please help me- I've been to my Internist, the dermatoligist 3 times in 10 days and now I'm going to the eye Dr next week. Something reddish and blackish appears on my face, neck, arms, scalp, and legs EVERY single evening. I get a stinging bite (like the kind you feel as soon as a mosquito takes their bite) I get that same exact feeling, also things crawling all ove my face, nose, eye lids and brows. I started collecting these disgusting redish fiber looking things and the black specs looking things that look like a pepper granule. I djust feel the crawling or the stinging BITE, look in my magnified mirror and or shake my hair over the sink and omg- that what comes off! What are these things? Is it a mite, a Fungus? Everybody thinks I'm crazy but the fact is I never had this type of stuff coming off my body until about 3 weeks and I'm going completely nuts!! Help
Nov 18th, 2016
Someone from Hollywood, FL writes:
I spent more than $ten thousand and moved just to find out after 2 months that I'm feeling the same pric king and stinging,
Nov 18th, 2016
Someone from Hollywood, FL writes:
Nov 17th, 2016
Someone from Hurricane, WV writes:
There is no quality of life when you have a undiagnosed illness that every doctor from every medical spectrum can't explain or diagnose. Depression is imminent and effects everyone's life in many detrimental ways. Please help us. It can make you feel suicidal at times and embarrassed to leave your home. THIS DOES EXIST and we desperately need your help and support if we are to make a difference. Again, please help us.
Nov 16th, 2016
Someone from Terre Haute, IN writes:
Help people! For goodness sakes, some one please do something. Do not ignore allthese folks
Nov 15th, 2016
Someone from Bronx, NY signed.