Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
Jan 1st, 2017
Someone from Columbia, SC writes:
People can't survive this sort of constant torture; when will this be taken seriously? Please help.
Jan 1st, 2017
Sherry G. from San Antonio, TX writes:
This biting all night long is really taking a toll on my health and mentality. I don't see any relief in sight. I don't mention it to people anymore because they just make jokes or think I am crazy. I quit spending money on products that don't work. I have even started keeping everything I own in containers with lids. Even when I wash my bedding every night it only helps for a couple of hours. I even get up and run a lint roller over my bed and clothes several times a night. I am really at the end of my rope. I have so many ugly marks on me now and are starting to turn into scars. I am leaving it in God's hands now.
Dec 31st, 2016
savannah l. from Orange, CA writes:
How can we send a message to vice president pence
Dec 31st, 2016
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
I hope you will all take the time to read about the fungus sporo schenkii I came across a YouTube video Google Morgellons by unknown cat YouTube There are 3 of videos. After I watched the first video I googled sporo schenkii. Wiki was the one that I read first. I read ALL of it. Especially down towards the bottom titles CUTANEOUS LYMPHOCUTANIOUS. THEN read the DISEMINATED post. Then I read another site. Saying it's found thruout the world. Totally opposite of the CDC site on this COMMON FUNGUS!!!! Really you can get it anywhere. Don't worry about the name rose hAndlers disease. That's just one of the common ways to contract this. It can be anywhere. Even in your pets. In fact your pets can can have this fungus ( invisible) on them and spread it through out the house. Here's the crazy thing. I had a skin scraping done. I was sure it would show some type of bug. It didn't. It said AGRO BACTERIUM or DIRT. LOL. WELL NOW I UNDRRSTAND. Tho it is most office seen in people that work outside , the outside comes in our house on our shoes. Coats hats. There have outbreaks of this skin disease worldwide As I kept reading I understood why some people get this and are able to get ride of it fairly easy. Others have it for /0-30 yrs or more. Those of us that have it spread all over and get internally ill do so because we may have breathed it in. Or just from the skin infection getting worse. For some It can travel through your lymphatic system. It can come from rotten wood. Wood that is damp or breaking down in your house. Your attic or foundation You may not know it's even happening. A fence in your yard trees bushes. The spores go everywhere. Fungus is KNOWN to grow fibers. That's how it spreads. It feels like a biting burning sting. Ask your veterinarian about this COMMON skin disease. I got it before the name morgellons came out. I suffered terribly. Was told I was crazy. The whole works. You know what I'm talking about. This was a month ago. I went back to my doctor and begged him to read about it. AND talk to my vet. He is SO TIRED OF ME..... he finally listen and did what I asked. He prescribed ITRACONAZOLE. It's working!!!! Slowly. I can feel a difference. I'm coming up on a month and will have to be on it for several months more. I have this fungus in my whole system. And of course my skin. I am SO angry at how I've been treated. This is a COMMOn fungal disease that doctors especially here in the states don't know about. But yet SHOULD. I'm ****ed I've suffered for so long and been humiliated too. Since the 1980s!!! If I had not come across that YouTube video ,with guy talking about morgellons and this fungus sporothrix or sporo schenkii as it's called for short, I Dont know that I would still be here. I was about ready to give up. Since 1983-4 I've had this. My arms and legs are scarred. Yes I saw the bugs on my skin too. Don't mention that to your doctors. Just talk about your skin and the itch. The fungus at track the bugs as they like to eat it. I'm getting better. My eyes are getting better. My skin my breathing. ALL OF ME IS GETTING BETTER. Also go the Medicinenet.com. Read what they say. Some sites say it's not catchy. Other say it can be if it get on your skin. Or if you immuno compromised in some way. But if it being carried into your home by people and pets or your home itself is infected with it. Anyone could get it. Sporo has been known about since the late 1800 s I hope this helps someone. I'm so grateful I decided to watch the YouTube videos. I almost didn't. I've seen SOOOO MANNNYY of them. This guy isn't selling anything. The last video he did was dec 2016. Recent. He said he won't be doing anymore. I don't know if he has more out of not. I only found the 3. If your dr won't help call your vet. Cal a vetrinarian. Talk to one about it. Beg plead. Ask for 5 mins of his time. I don't know if the antibiotic I took is svailbr on line they a vet medicine co. I know lots of the antibiotics we humans take CAN be bought without a prescription in line thru vet co. They are EXACTLY. The same medications. Made by the same companies. If you don't have insurance it might be worth looking into. You will be on it for many months. Also this guy talked about a potassium iodide or iodine I also that mentioned as treatment for this. So there a couple ways to go. I'm not a doctor. I don't work for a doctor. But I suffered with this. I can tell something is changing. Even the bites are lessening. Ok. I'm done. I'm just so excited. take care. I hope if you go this route you will post your experiences. So we can help others. This guy saved my life.
Dec 31st, 2016
Someone from Santa Fe, NM signed.
Dec 31st, 2016
Melissa P. from Slidell, LA signed.
Dec 28th, 2016
Someone from Worcester, MA writes:
I have petition U.S. Senator Edward Markey in 6/2016 and Massachusetts Governor Jim McGovern in 7/2016, regarding this illness/disease. I have been suffering for the past 14 months, crawling, biting, been seen by primary doctor, dermatologist, even the ER doctor, been given medications that work temporarily, definitely have a contact rash irritation on skin throughout body. I have used all tried all sorts of of remedies, cleaned enviorment with enzymes, used pesticides, spent hundreds of dollars, nothing has worked. I am still working, and try to always be positive, because you see I work with with the homeless which is rewarding to me to make a difference in someone's life.Please do something, the US can fight wars, help others in other countries, but WE THE PEOPLE, here are suffering by the thousands, all ages, as I read the comments daily of those who are sufferring just as I, it seems to be spreading. I plead and pray that you can enforce the CDC and DEP, to help with this plague!, and find the pest, and a cure for all. Blessings! !
Dec 27th, 2016
Someone from Auburn, ME writes:
I am riddled with all symptoms from above (crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks). Please, do something! I cannot take these symptoms any longer and to others I share these symptoms with, think I am a nut job. I've even had 3 SEPARATE exterminators come to my home only to find-NOTHING!
Dec 27th, 2016
Harry S. from Raleigh, NC writes:
Help us
Dec 25th, 2016
Someone from Bothell, WA writes:
I hope every one had a better day today. You all deserve a better life than this. Merry xmas to all of you. Your in my thoughts. I don't pray often , but today I prayed for all of us.
Dec 24th, 2016
Jordan M. from Kailua, HI signed.
Dec 22nd, 2016
Someone from Port Saint Lucie, FL writes:
To Richmond OH. In response to medical record being sent to board health. I believe against law for dr office to do this if no official diagnosis made and can only report if contagious . I would contact attorney for breach of privacy hippa violation. I have this it is very invasive fungus and then all sorts parasites that eat fungus. Soaking in borax and baking soda wash with dr bonners soap peroxide helps some. No sugar no carbs diet lots water exercise. Use otc Tina tin spray helps pray for you hang in there Don't give up. Meditate in god He is way truth light and will help heal
Dec 22nd, 2016
Someone from Port Saint Lucie, FL writes:
Dec 21st, 2016
Someone from Plano, TX writes:
Please look further into this. I have been suffering with this illness for 15 months. I have no life and aI can't continue to live this way. It has to be a way to at least give relief of the symptoms.
Dec 21st, 2016
Someone from Rosenberg, TX signed.
Dec 20th, 2016
Someone from Northbound, WA signed.
Dec 20th, 2016
Someone from Stockton, CA writes:
Please help the bites feel horrible and have caused depression. Our grandbabies have these biting mites now and we can't seem to get rid of them. Kaiser is ignoring the issue and not willing to help. Please help thank you!
Dec 20th, 2016
Christie L. from speedwell, TN signed.
Dec 20th, 2016
Someone from Richwood, OH writes:
iv been dealing with thus exact issue for 2 months now. I was misdiagnosed first and then down rite lied too by more than one dr. Another finally told me " this is much more complicated than scabies!". But still did not tell me what i was dealing with . just prescibed iivrmecton and left! If it eas not for this article i woyld hav never found any relief. They seem to be dieing off but i still hav soars with round red spots in them. The crawling has all but stopped. This issue is real and the worst thing iv ever been thru in my life! This needs to be addressed! I got a phamlet in the mail 2 days ago where "someone" pulled my medical records at the board of health. Please stop this wrong misdoing and seeeping this issue under the rugg and pretwnding its not real! Its very real! All of it! They are not invisible, its not in your head! The mites become visiblebas you get thru tge generations but they also become immune to whatever u use to fight them.
Dec 19th, 2016
allison m. from Philadelphia, PA writes:
me too! a distant family member in another state also has them. (we haven't seen one another in many years.) there are plenty of [very tiny] specimens to be found all around my home so let's get to work.
Dec 18th, 2016
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Though it is moot, since you have so elegantly stated that the location of the fb group is not up for discussion, I will explain in a bit more detail the difference I see between the potential consequence of exposure on facebook vs on a medical or other forum site. It is not news to me that every search or post we make exposes our information. However, posts that are made on non-fb forums can be made under a screen name, and our friends and family are unlikely see the results of a hack or technical glitch. On fb, however, people have at times reported that their posts to secret groups appeared in their friends' and families' newsfeeds due to a hack or temporary fb glitch. Since some of our fb "friends" are actually acquaintances, club members, coworkers, old girl/boyfriends, and neighbors, they are the people I would *least* want to know my situation. Plus we use our real names on fb. One slip-up thanks to fb would be one too many for me, so I will not take the risk of joining. Those who would not be bothered by that possibility will do as they wish.
Dec 18th, 2016
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Thanks for making it sound so inviting. I definitely want to party with y'all.
Dec 18th, 2016
Janis A. from Olathe, KS writes:
Stop telling people to move the Facebook group. We will not do so. Topix and other forums get hacked FAR more often than Facebook. I got news for you. If you do a search on Google, if you go on the internet, you have ALREADY exposed your info. If you go on a medical forum: YOU HAVE ALREADY EXPOSED YOUR INFO. And they get hacked constantly. There is no avoiding this in today's information world. The NSA spies on your phone calls, information and everything. There is no keeping privacy anymore. A good example? Quest Labs was recently hacked and 35,000 people's information released. So a medical forum will not save you. What will? Coming forward and fighting these mites with everyone else.
Dec 16th, 2016
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Algonac, thank you for sharing about the forum. Unfortunately, it is not that simple. I have no one to talk to either. My spouse does not believe me because I am the only one being tortured, though the bugs are all over the house and our cars despite constant cleaning, bathing, and chemical warfare. I have suicidal thoughts too, and would have to consider doing the deed in earnest if my name became publicly connected with this. We are all in different phases of willingness to come out on this, or not. That needs to be respected. We are suffering enough as it is. Unwillingness to be identified does not equate to thinking this is not real or being unwilling to help others. We can soldier for this cause on our own, too. I have been to the Entomology department at Texas A&M University to try to get a handle on this, but I was only 3 weeks into it and did not yet have appropriate samples. I am planning another trip soon, this time armed to the teeth with samples and observations. I realize that this is not a chat forum, but sometimes treat it as such, and post updates as I have new experiences. I have given this link to my holistic doctor (who has 4 other patients with this, and no clue how to help us but is willing to try) and hope that anyone who is in a position to help us might be moved by our sincere sharing of our harrowing realities here. If your group really wants to reach more sufferers, why not move it off of facebook, which exists to sell our information to marketers, and is routinely hacked, to one of the many medical forums. In all seriousness, the marketing industry is rapidly expanding to include "data analytics" professionals who mine data to develop profiles of potential customers, and one goal of software that manufacturers are calling "AI" (artificial intelligence) is to predictively market to us based on what we last viewed online and our other online activity. I recently looked at an item on NeimanMarcus.com and then went to my facebook homepage. An ad popped up on my fb page for that exact item at Neiman's. How did Neiman's track and find me on facebook, where my account is supposedly safe behind a login? The metadata needed to do so is stored on mega-servers and is available for a price, and facebook accepted their money to tap it and post the ad on my page. Due to my profession (though I can no longer work), I get ads all day long on my LinkedIn homepage for the software that manages customer profiles and from the cloud vendors who store the data and sell it to businesses. Marketers are especially interested in the SEARCHES we do, and though our posts might be somewhat safe, our searches - not so much. One of these days you will open a browser to show something to your boss, and an ad will pop up for Ivermectin or some sort of "Bug-Away" product based on what you ordered from Amazon last month. These days one cannot be too careful online - use "In Private" browsing at the very least. All of this run-on is to say that many of us still feel the need to fiercely guard our anonymity, so if your group really wants to be helpful, please take the henhouse away from the fox (Zuckerberg) and put the discussion forum on a site that is less obviously predatory. And in the meantime, no one will fault you if you post here some of the group's findings on what helps or definitely does not work. Thank you.
Dec 15th, 2016
Someone from Puyallup, WA writes:
This problem must have many sufferer's. We need solutions to insure public safety.
Dec 15th, 2016
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
Dec 15th, 2016
from Algonac, MI writes:
Some of us have NOBODY to talk to about this! When you feel all alone, a support group is a blessing even on fb! Having someone to talk to on bad days and to stop spending countless money on products that dont work and discussing what does. Fighting it alone can make you feel like you are going to die or worse... contemplating suicide! I'm past worrying about confidentiality. Im not willingly outing myself but at this point I could care less! Its REAL, its happening and we need to figure out how to help each other since talking to the medical field falls on deaf ears! Not gonna stand around and mummify while waiting for help. I as well as a lot of us are NOT ashamed anymore! I pray for people who mock at others for suffering this when they dont understand. One soldier doesn't win a war. It takes multiple soldiers and Im all for standing beside my fellow warriors, even if Im judged as being delusional!
Dec 15th, 2016
Someone from Cypress, TX writes:
Thanks Algonac, but I will never, EVER sign up for something this sensitive on facebook, and I advise others to follow suit. No one's information is safe there (not a tin-hat statement); everything you post there is for sale. How about they move it to a medical site?
Dec 15th, 2016
from Algonac, MI writes:
There is a support group on facebook for this. I encourage people to join it. Its legit and a private group so your fb friends cannot see that your in the group nor anything that you post. Everyone posts and we all talk to each other. Its comfort for us that feel suicidal. If you want to join just send a friend request to Sally Ibm Dover. She will add you to the group. I promise its legit and that it feels amazing to talk to others who understand you and dont treat you like your crazy! Plus we share tips!
Dec 15th, 2016
Delores S. from Brooklyn, NY writes:
Please Help me and my beautiful animals are suffering on the verge of suicide pleas please help us God we need Devine intervention ?
Dec 15th, 2016
Someone from Littleton, CO signed.
Dec 14th, 2016
Linda P. from Nampa, ID writes:
I have been infested with (what I believe are) skin mites for over a year. I have sores on my ears and the back of my neck where they bite (usually at night). They are in my hair and on my legs. I have never seen one (they are microscopic) but I can feel them and they have made my life almost unbearable. Doctors do not help and I have yet to find a cure. Those of us who suffer from this affliction are not drug addicts or suffer from psychosis. I am 65 years old and have never had delusions. I am of sound mind. I believe this is a new infestation brought in by immigrants and it is spreading at an alarming rate. It needs thorough investigation and an effective treatment needs to be found.
Dec 14th, 2016
Someone from Vero Beach, FL writes:
2012 - Chicago came down with some infection was only in the hospital for 3 days. We moved Las Vegas. I worked as a babysitter. We moved from a home into an Apt. the next year. Started feeling some fluttering within my right leg. Nothing found. There was Scabies/Bed Bun scare & I had shots......still buzzing. Moved to Florida (6/2016) saw saw several Dr's (2 of them Male) who called my symptoms Delusional. Saw a female Dr. last month nothing until 2 days later and I broke out with bites all over my entire body. Which, I believe are Eye Mites & I believe Body mites. These stupid Dr's can't argue when they see BITES. Not even a good health record does any convincing. Something is terribly wrong with our system. The Doctors all believe in Zika Virus because it's been seen on the News ..... God Help You Otherwise!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 14th, 2016
Latoria T. from Cordova, TN writes:
I've lost my hair hair. I had to quit working out. I rarely have guest.
Dec 12th, 2016
Christy H. from Philadelphia, PA writes:
7 months ago i was a normal 38 year old soccer mom, full time chef, wife. Then a traumatic experience changed sleep and stress levels, now I'm losing the aftermath called Morgellons. I want my self back so very much.
Dec 11th, 2016
Jennifer L. from Lafollette, TN writes:
My daughter has been suffering mentally and physically this is inhumane.......GOD BLESS everyone of the suffering humanity across the world prayers going up & may the blessings rain down.........
Dec 11th, 2016
Michelle H. from Brooklyn, NY writes:
This is real! Something must be done! I have struggled and suffered for many months! Help!
Dec 9th, 2016
Someone from Wellford, SC writes:
Till I found information recently I thought I was going to lose my mind. The symptoms described here are exactly what I'm experiencing now, things crawling on me or from within my skin and getting out. Bites yet seeing no visible bugs. I've already spent hundreds of dollars, I need a fix I hope this is it.
Dec 9th, 2016
Charles C. from Wellford, SC writes:
Dec 8th, 2016
Cheri P. from Archie, MO signed.