Stop False Allegations of Domestic Violence

We, the undersigned, are writing in hopes of bringing to your attention a dire misjustice that is occuring in our state as well as many others across the US. Laws inacted to protect the victims of the vile crime of domestic violence are being misused by both citizens as well as law enforcement, and in this process innocent men's lives are being destroyed. In most states, the burden of proof is being thrown out and the simple word of the acuser is being taken without question, many times without the accused even being allowed to speak. True victims of domestic violence, some of whose names you will find below, find this to be deplorable. Not only can a woman falsely accuse a man of domestic violence without fear of consequence, but the accused man has no voice against her. The accuser can be a mentally disturbed individual using such laws to exact her revenge against a man who simply does not want to be in a relationship anymore, and her word is automatically taken, even when no evidence is in place. The man in such cases is automatically arrested, injunctions are automatically set in place, and even if he is able to prove his innocence in court he has lost months of his life due to the fact that she cried wolf. Worse yet are the cases of these innocent men who are poor and have no means to hire private attorneys. Their public defenders assume they are guilty and therefore do only the bare necessities to be their legal voice.We are not in any way asking for a revocation of the laws that protect true victims of domestic violence. Our wish is that these laws be revisited and indications made to to allow for criminal and civil prosecution when someone, whether male or female, has misused these laws in a vindictive and cunning way. We also would ask that law enforcement officers, public attorneys, and judges be forced to recognize the precept that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, in the cases of domestic violence accusations, the opposite is true. An example of this is that of a 20 year old Florida resident who made the bond that was set for him, only to be picked up the very next day without provocation. The acuser in this case simply told the court she was afraid. He had done nothing in terms of trying to contact her or see her, and was not without several witnesses the few short hours he was free. Something must be done to prevent those who would lie about being a victim of domestic violence from continuing to do so. If it is not, our prisons will be overrun with innocent men and our streets will be controlled by the women who sent them there.
Jul 11th, 2017
Camille K. from Beverly, MA writes:
This is becoming more and more common from what I can see. If people aren't prosecuted for lying under oath and knowingly giving false information then what's to stop them from doing it? Start charging people who make false accusations PERIOD.
Jul 7th, 2017
Irma S. from Clint, TX writes:
This happened to a family member of mine , he is innocent and his life has forever changed. I pray that God helps him get his life back .
Jul 5th, 2017
Jacob M. from Rainbow city, AL signed.
Jul 4th, 2017
Tony G. from Vancouver, WA signed.
Jul 2nd, 2017
Elizabeth H. from Aurora, MO signed.
Jun 30th, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
Any man in America who is accused of domestic abuse, is essentially GUILTY..... He will be forced to PROVE that he did NOT commit the abuse that he's accused of... nearly impossible. The accuser has NO BURDEN of PROOF whatsoever.... and simultaneously, they are GUARANTEED to NOT be prosecuted for LYING under oath. 2-3 MILLION Protective Orders / Restraining Orders issued EVERY year in America... ZERO prosecutions for lying to get one! The magistrates / judges catch them lying under oath VERY, VERY often... Do they refer them for prosecution?.... NO! NEVER! It has NEVER been done! They simply don't issue the order, and the accuser is free to try their lie again tomorrow with a different magistrate / judge. Protective Orders / Restraining Orders are literally guilty until proven innocent.... yes, literally! Protecting females is so important, that your most BASIC civil rights DO NOT APPLY!! NO due process, NO trial, NO burden of PROOF, and the false accusers who LIE UNDER OATH, are GUARANTEED to NOT be prosecuted, even if they ADMIT that they lied, like my ex-wife. ALL prosecutors in America absolutely REFUSE to prosecute it. False accusations of domestic abuse / sexual assault are the biggest scams of the 21st century.... there are TENS of THOUSANDS of innocent men locked in cages RIGHT NOW because of this!! Thanks Congress!.... and the main stream media KNOWS, but they don't care, because it goes against their "men are criminals, women are victims" narrative. They've KNOWN this for YEARS. They simply don't value a man's life as much as they do a woman's. Men are expendable.... women are victims.... and CONGRESS MADE it that way!
Jun 30th, 2017
Tausif K. from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Jun 30th, 2017
Gregory S. from Manchester, NH signed.
Jun 30th, 2017
Kimberly K. from Gadsden, AL signed.
Jun 28th, 2017
Mary J H. from Fairmont, WV signed.
Jun 26th, 2017
James R. from Boynton Beach, FL writes:
As a victim of a woman defrauding the courts for profit, I totally agree with this petition. My ex kidnapped our infant daughter and left the state while I was on a business trip to Japan contracting for the US Government. I have no record of any issues of any kind period. The court sided with her 2 paragraph statement that even accused me of drinking and driving (I DON'T DRINK! not even socially) and physical abuse. I have no history or record of any issues with anyone my entire life, but the court stripped me of custody and takes almost 40 % of my earnings for her to do whatever she'd like with. I am still fighting her in court to this day just to see my child. Congress needs to step in and help the good men out there that get thrown in the mix.
Jun 25th, 2017
Randall S. from Ahwahnee, CA signed.
Jun 23rd, 2017
Peggy L. from Palm Harbor, FL writes:
Too many false allegations of stalking are filed from relationship retaliation. The Petitioner makes up lies that the woman her partner cheated on with stalked het! Accusations of coming to their home, work, cyberstalking- all of which is perjury. This is a form of harassment on the Respondent. Courts don't force burden of proof on Petitioner. Innocent Respondents are often the victims of revenge.
Jun 22nd, 2017
Someone from Clarksville, IN writes:
I am accused falsely as well. And Iost my house my investment my possessionson my whole life that I worked so hard for. If my employer was inclined I would loose my carrer too. This is an atrocious and complete and total contradiction to how I know our Criminal Justice System to work. I got attacked by 2 people and beaten and choked so hard I was scared for my life. I had no choice but fight back but I still only used the minimum amount of force necessary to get away or stop them from hitting me. She got red marks on her neck arms ND throat from her son trying to restrain her and she blamed it on me and said I choked her. Less than 5 minutes (20 minutes after I was able to get away) but she confined me at every pass I tried to make by blocking my path and I was not going to try to physical move her. I couldn't get to a phone to call first for help. She has hit in the past on 4 other occasions. Within a 5 year period. I am fighting back but as we know I am guilty and I have to prove I was not the aggressor, instigator etc.... her story has changed already and I have emails telling her that I wouldn't put up with her temper and outburts. I also have no less than 3 major medical issues that would have physically prevented me from choking her. She charged me and all I did was use an arm bar with the minimum amount of force required to restrain her and stop the hitting. Stupid me..... how dare I defend myself after being beaten by her in my own house. Then her 19 year old son who was trying to restrain her attacked me from behind punched me 3 times then start3d to choke me so hard I could not breath or talk. He out weighs me by at least 60 lbs and had man handled his mom trying to restrain her. My attorney is less than interested in assisting me in athe least an empathic manner. He's supposed to be extremely good and came highly recommended. I have seen this before and know 2 other men going through it. Statically 23% of women are the victims of DV and the men are 22% but the advocates for promoting men are the villains who beat women have large bank accounts and use government funds to advertise like large tobacco does. They lobby they skew the facts all in the name of the 30 billion dollars a year that keep the 111,890 cases for that year at a conviction rate even when we are the victims. Our law enforcement officers treated me with comelet disregard short of calling me a liar and I have spent weeks homeless alone with no family and no support system battling this.myriad of health issues which is why I sincerely hope that God is looking down and making a note of the devestation that this x has caused me and has to answer to him when she goes to meet him. I know I am good. That is oy one of the small relifeS I have but that isn't enough. These laws have got to be rethought reexamined amended to include equal rights and treatment under the law. We are being persecuted because we put up with abusive woman. That is bad Judgment not violence. Also, how many times dose anoerson need to be hit before he or she can leaglly defend themselves in thier own home? Oh wait maybe that explains why there is such a high homicide Rate within dysfunctional relationships that include at least one drug addict or alcoholic who is using. Because the victim can't defend themselves if they are male Hopefully these broad sweeping laws Will get ammendments some day after the supreme court sees the gross and multiple violations the government and civil servants perpatrate. contitutional and civil rights be damned! God Bless.
Jun 20th, 2017
Derek Q. from Fort Worth, TX writes:
I am a Husband, Father & in this dreaded situation at this very moment! May Almighty God help me.
Jun 16th, 2017
Someone from Fountain, FL writes:
Also adding a few other things, 4 assistant state attorneys dropped out, it took 3 attempts to finally get a deposition, the 5th assistant state attorney and the public defender were in a conversation in an open court room using unprofessional names to describe my son an his step sister before court proceedings , public defender kept pushing my son for a plea knowing he has a mind of a child, those kind of decisions he is not capable of making a rational decision because he didn't fully understand the consequences an they knew this an stll he was left with a plea of felony battery , the whole thing was like watching a 3 ring circus, that should not be tolerated, the girls deposition alone should had it dismissed because she totally changed her statement yet again an his life is ruined, how in the world can a justice system like that do an innocent person this horrifically, I would really like someone to try an explain that to me
Jun 16th, 2017
Someone from Fountain, FL writes:
Jun 16th, 2017
Someone from Fountain, FL writes:
Jun 16th, 2017
Someone from Fountain, FL writes:
Jun 16th, 2017
Someone from Fountain, FL writes:
Jun 16th, 2017
Someone from Fountain, FL writes:
Jun 16th, 2017
Someone from Fountain, FL writes:
What good is a petition when no one in Congress cares, all these signatures an to avail, my sons life was destroyed by his step sister, with only her word against his, both state attorney an public defender rail raised him even with all I dug up an presented that suggested it never happened, witness disappears , 2 people's statements fell thru, evidence missing, and step sister kept changing her story, my son with a low is didn't have a clue his step sister an 3 friends had plotted against him to have him buried ..theres no justice in america, but honestly, if I believed every word of a kid, I would be dumb because of it, these kids maliciously acussed him of a crime that never happened
Jun 15th, 2017
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
Men, if you are accused of Domestic abuse, YOU ARE GUILTY!!! Yes, it IS that simple. The government gives the "accuser" the benefit of the doubt (because, its an "emergency situation"- Protective Orders, Restraining Orders, Domestic Violence Injunctions, PFA's, etc.)... and with that order, you will now be FORCED to prove you did NOT commit the abuse you are accused of, if you ever want to see your house (or kids) or property again. When courts take legal action first, and ask questions later, THAT is guilty, until proven innocent... the EXACT opposite of how our criminal justice system is BUILT! Yes, it is literally guilty, until proven innocent (I've seen it with my own eyes)... and most people won't believe it, until it happens to them.... then its too late. ....and remember there is NO RISK for LYING under oath, NONE... the government GUARANTEES to NOT prosecute you for perjury. Yes, in ALL 50 states! The ONLY answer is to NEVER live with a female, because if you do, she can legally STEAL your house and EVERYTHING in it, then say you called her, or came to your OWN house, and have you thrown in jail too. If you're married, guess who is going to win the divorce?.... The "victim" with a Protective Order, duh. Sorry to say, but, If you live with a female, you're a FOOL!... and you are just waiting to go to jail and have your life destroyed. When you say, I'm being falsely accused, they will say, yeah I know, everyone is. Don't say I didn't warn you. Yes, it is literally that simple. "The only way to protect yourself from a false accusation of domestic abuse, is to accuse the other person first." "Whoever gets to the magistrate's office first is the winner." -Straight from the mouth of a Police Officer, while serving a Protective Order based on a complete lie. (yes, it is that simple) "We have never, and we will never, prosecute someone for lying to get a Protective Order." -straight from the mouth a Commonwealth Attorney (Prosecutor) when confronted with PROOF that the accuser lied under oath! Its Felony perjury to lie under oath to ANY court official, but every prosecutor in America REFUSES to prosecute it, with respect to Protective Orders and Restraining Orders... so they are WIDE OPEN for false accusations... in many cases, even encouraging the false accusations. ALL Protective Orders, Restraining Orders, PFA's, Domestic Violence Injunctions, etc. are issued ex-parte' (that means without trial), based on NOTHING but an accusation where the accuser is GUARATEED to NOT be prosecuted, even if they ADMIT they lied under oath! Its Felony perjury, but never EVER prosecuted. 2-3 million Protective Orders / Restraining Orders issued EVERY year... ZERO prosecutions for LYING under oath to get one! Never! Men, you are nothing but tools for labor and BANKS for women to use!... Our government has made it that way!
Jun 15th, 2017
Lynda C. from Live Oak, FL writes:
My son has had 6 false allegations filed against him and he lives in another state. Each one happens when it is his turn to have custody of his daughter. The sheriff's Office and State Attorney's Office in Jacksonville will not arrest or prosecute this woman. She is now bold enough to add charges. the judges hearing the allegations in her petition spend about 2 minutes before they are dismissed. By that time however, my son has missed work, has travel expenses, and missed his visitation time with his daughter... so she gets to lie and wins every time even though she loses at the injunction hearing.
Jun 14th, 2017
Tonya H. from Lincolnton, NC signed.
Jun 13th, 2017
Dale G. from Fargo, ND writes:
https://sites.google.com/site/nodakwc/domestic-violence-scam https://sites.google.com/site/nodakwc/domestic-violence-scam/the-numb-ers North Dakota Wrongfully Convicted https://sites.google.com/site/nodakwc REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION.
Jun 12th, 2017
Daniel L. from Carteret, NJ writes:
I was charged with dv and nobody was home. I lost my new bow my rite to possess a weopen not fair
Jun 6th, 2017
Joseph G. from Suffern, NY signed.
Jun 5th, 2017
Mattie R. from Lisbon, ND signed.
Jun 4th, 2017
Someone from Santa Cruz, CA writes:
I am a female and was arrested (for the very first time in life) based on a false allegation of DV. I have video footage of my ex-boyfriend scratching and punching himself as he was calling the police. The case has been sealed because I had beyond factual evidence that I did not scratch his neck. The DA asked me if I would testify if they went after him for filing a false police report. However, the DA never went after him, even with the video footage and a supplemental police report stating to go after him for the false police report and dismiss all charges on me. I am completely perplexed by the DA's lack of support for the true victims and, eventually, there will be a public product based off of this experience. If at least one person can learn from my experience, then I will be happy.
Jun 4th, 2017
Someone from Sheldon, ND signed.
Jun 2nd, 2017
Denise A. from Puyallup, WA writes:
I do agree. Being a survivor of domestic violence myself. I find that people making those false accusations are the lowest form of life there is. I am going thru this right now. The lady I rent a room from is accusing me of domestic violence and I haven't done anything. I lost everything because of my attacker and now to be on the other side this is such crap. I need help and answers I don't know where to turn I'm in pierce county wa. If anyone can help please email me. A victim being re-victimized. forty50@hotmail.com
May 29th, 2017
William C. from Tulsa, OK writes:
To have seen first hand how that can affect someone's life is awful. To see a good friend of mine breaking down every day that he wasn't allowed to see his kids because he left his wife and took the kids, after not only discovering that she was cheating on him, but had laid her hands in their kids in an abusive manner when he was not present in their home. He is still only allowed 1 hour supervised visits per week, but she is still trying to take that from him, and is using the DV laws to do so.
May 29th, 2017
Someone from Sunland, CA signed.
May 26th, 2017
Someone from Olathe, KS writes:
I just graduated college and was looking forward to a less stressful life after fighting my way out of poverty. My jealous ex-girlfriend called the police and accused me of beating her after she came to my house and I asked her to leave. The police found no evidence of abuse. I was arrested anyways. Now I am facing unemployment if the judge decides to convict me. I'll have no way to pay back my student loans.
May 26th, 2017
Someone from San Juan Capistrano, CA writes:
I've seen this first hand twice, she cries wolf when nothing happened poor guy has to loose work time , spends money on attorney fees while she hides out in a womens shelter, theses shelters always believe these trumped up stories. she hides out with all her needs taken care while the guy has to spends time and money defending this lie all women are not saints and all men are not abusers.
May 23rd, 2017
Someone from Fort Lauderdale, FL signed.
May 20th, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
(202) 224-5225 Senate Judiciary Committee (Washington, DC) Ultimately , this is NOT a gender issue!! Yes, women and men are BOTH falsely accused, and have their lives destroyed. The PROBLEM is EX-PARTE' ORDERS (ex-parte' means: without trial)!! The American government (at the FEDERAL level), literally REVOKED all Americans' DUE PROCESS rights, because: "domestic violence"! This happened about 20-30 years ago, with the Violence Against Women Act. Ever since then, millions of falsely accused men and women have had their lives destroyed... because we LITERALLY take court actions, based on NOTHING but an accusation!... and NEVER prosecute the people who LIE UNDER OATH to Judges and magistrates. Once that happens, the accused is forced to prove they did NOT commit what they are accused of... the burden of proof is supposed to be on the ACCUSER, not the accused! How do you prove a negative? You can't! It has literally been flipped to the EXACT opposite, of what our criminal justice system was BUILT on. It IS, THAT simple! Give Americans their DUE PRCESS back, CONGRESS!! RESTORE our criminal justice system to innocent, until proven guilty . MILLIONS of falsely accused, completely innocent American citizens are begging you. Congress, YOU caused this... Please fix it. (202) 224-5225 Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington, DC THIS is your JOB!!! Protecting American citizens' most BASIC rights!! FIX it!!
May 20th, 2017
Helen B. from Lake Worth, FL writes:
This petition needs to be changed to state that "not only can someone accuse their former spouse or partner." This is not just a crime against men. My former husband tried to destroy my life by filing false Child Protective Services cases, false police reports, and filing a false restraining order against me, all in an effort to keep my son away from me. He was found committing perjury in court and of violating a court order--the outcome: no punishment and not being liable for having to pay for my legal fees. The court system protects ALL alienators, men and women alike. It's time to bring light to this REAL crime and abuse against our children!
May 18th, 2017
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
Everyone... Please, CALL the Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington DC at (202) 224-5225 (202) 224-5225 Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington DC Ask for Senator Chuck Grassley or Evelyn Fortier. I was recently contacted by a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and I was told they have finally agreed to "look at this issue". However, I don't think they realize how serious this problem really is. CALL THEM and TELL THEM! PLEASE. 2-3 million Protective Orders, Restraining Orders, Domestic Violence Injunctions, PFA's, etc. issued EVERY YEAR in America!.... ZERO prosecutions for LYING under oath to get one! Never! The Judges, the Magistrates, the LEO'S, the court clerks, the lawyers.... they ALL KNOW that people lie CONSTANTLY... they all know how often it happens... they catch these accusers in lies a LOT!... Sometimes the accuser ADMITS that they LIED under oath!... They STILL will NOT prosecute them! They are "afraid" that if they start prosecuting them, the REAL VICTIMS will be too afraid to "come forward"... So, they take any "believable" accusation, and ACT on it, with NO TRIAL, NO DUE PROCESS, and NO burden of PROOF, whatsoever... While simultaneously GUARANTEEING the accuser that they WILL NOT be prosecuted for FELONY PERJURY (that's what lying under oath is), even if they flat out admit, that they lied under oath, and falsely accused and INNOCENT PERSON! THAT, my friends, is GUILTY, until proven innocent!! The EXACT opposite of how our criminal justice system is supposed to work! How did we go from innocent until proven guilty, to the EXACT opposite? About 20-30 years ago, the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT (along with VAWA, the violence against women act- a gender discriminatory set of laws, from the VERY NAME), threw due process and the constitution right out the window, because of "domestic violence". They say you don't need "due process" because its not a "criminal case".. its just a "civil matter".... therefore, you don't get due process! You just get thrown out of your OWN house, by ANY FEMALE that happens to live there, ANY time she WANTS!!.... and with that you are immediately HOMELESS and considered to be a "domestic abuser".... You will now have to go to court, and somehow PROVE that you did NOT commit the "abuse", if you ever want to go back to your own house... meanwhile, the accuser can steal nearly everything you own. Yes, that's right friends.... it has been that way for about 20-30 years now!! Possibly MILLIONS of completely innocent men, kicked out of their own homes, locked in jail for going back (see, if you go back to your OWN house for any reason whatsoever, THEN its a "criminal matter", and you're facing a YEAR or more in jail), had entire households full of furniture STOLEN, has cars STOLEN, and LIVES DESTROYED... all with a simple LIE, where there is NO RISK whatsoever for getting caught LYING UNDER OATH to the Judge or Magistrate. It has NEVER happened with respect to these "ex-parte' orders that our government came up with.... Just 2-3 million of these orders EVER YEAR that most people ASSUME are REAL CASES of domestic violence!... Studies have shown that approximately 80% of these cases are completely false, or very trivial in nature. These orders are CLEARLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL!! A New Jersey Judge ruled them as such, in the case "Crespo vs Crespo" (please google it)... however, another Judge overturned it on appeal, to keep with the status quo. These Protective Orders, Restraining Orders, PFA's, Domestic Violence injunctions are the BIGGEST CIVIL RIGHTS ABUSES of the 21 century!! Men lose their homes, get labelled abusers, get locked in jail, and usually have to COMPLETELY start their life over, just because a woman is not "happy".... The accuser can literally STEAL nearly everything the man has, then move on to the next man, and do it to him too! I'm not saying that most women are like this, but there are a lot that do this VERY thing, repetitively. Illegal immigrants are even doing this, because they can get a faster path to citizenship, when they are the "victim" of domestic violence... but really EVERY man in America that lives with a female, is at a HUGE risk of losing EVERYTHING and being labelled an abuser, with ONE simple lie, were the accuser has NO RISK whatsoever for getting caught. This WILL CHANGE!! Please call the bureaucrats in Washington DC, and hurry it along! Domestic violence is horrible, and those responsible should be punished.... but we HAVE to regard EVERYONE as INNOCENT until proven guilty. STOP taking legal action on American citizens, until it is proven that a crime occurred... false accusations happen WAY TOO MUCH... it has become the "go-to" tactic in many, many divorces... and it has cost MANY lives, too. All we are asking, is that CONGRESS RESTORE our laws, to INNOCENT until proven guilty... these orders are the EXACT OPPOSITE!! Thank you. These orders are CLEARLY circumventing the Constitution and the notion that we are all innocent, until proven guilty.