Stop False Allegations of Domestic Violence

We, the undersigned, are writing in hopes of bringing to your attention a dire misjustice that is occuring in our state as well as many others across the US. Laws inacted to protect the victims of the vile crime of domestic violence are being misused by both citizens as well as law enforcement, and in this process innocent men's lives are being destroyed. In most states, the burden of proof is being thrown out and the simple word of the acuser is being taken without question, many times without the accused even being allowed to speak. True victims of domestic violence, some of whose names you will find below, find this to be deplorable. Not only can a woman falsely accuse a man of domestic violence without fear of consequence, but the accused man has no voice against her. The accuser can be a mentally disturbed individual using such laws to exact her revenge against a man who simply does not want to be in a relationship anymore, and her word is automatically taken, even when no evidence is in place. The man in such cases is automatically arrested, injunctions are automatically set in place, and even if he is able to prove his innocence in court he has lost months of his life due to the fact that she cried wolf. Worse yet are the cases of these innocent men who are poor and have no means to hire private attorneys. Their public defenders assume they are guilty and therefore do only the bare necessities to be their legal voice.We are not in any way asking for a revocation of the laws that protect true victims of domestic violence. Our wish is that these laws be revisited and indications made to to allow for criminal and civil prosecution when someone, whether male or female, has misused these laws in a vindictive and cunning way. We also would ask that law enforcement officers, public attorneys, and judges be forced to recognize the precept that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, in the cases of domestic violence accusations, the opposite is true. An example of this is that of a 20 year old Florida resident who made the bond that was set for him, only to be picked up the very next day without provocation. The acuser in this case simply told the court she was afraid. He had done nothing in terms of trying to contact her or see her, and was not without several witnesses the few short hours he was free. Something must be done to prevent those who would lie about being a victim of domestic violence from continuing to do so. If it is not, our prisons will be overrun with innocent men and our streets will be controlled by the women who sent them there.
12 hours ago
Brent O. from Santa Clara, CA writes:
I would like to start a campaign called 'Not One Dime!'. Most false domestic violence allegations are financially motivated, and the attorneys expect to be able to 'negotiate' them away in settlement return for money and property. The unjustly accused should stop this practice by not giving in to blackmail, and should give 'Not One Dime' towards bargaining away false allegations. If someone has valid DV allegations, let them take their allegations through due process, and keep their orders if they actually earn them and require them, but let's remove the financial incentive for falsifying DV allegations.
Nov 14th, 2018
Brent O. from Gilroy, CA writes:
When I met my girlfriend in 2008, she said her ex husband had been abusive and she had a restraining order against him because he was coming to kill her. That sounded kooky, but I soon recognized lawyer games in her divorce, and once that ended and I got her away from that world and enjoying life she was much better and quite happy, for a few years. Then she went dark again and didn't want to be with me for the last couple years, and in 2017 she suddenly started saying the same DV things as before -ABOUT ME - and was using the same lawyers to manufacture a DV divorce. Did you realize that the probability that her two husbands were both homicidal is 1 in 225,000,000? Short story is that in the end of her campaign in our house, SHE assaulted ME, ran away from home, and filed a DVRO saying the opposite. Despite the fact that I filed a full police report with plenty of pictures and videos of that night, I have been unable to get the DVRO dismissed because of legal shenanigans by her lawyers. A year of litigation later, we are both broke, all our retirement savings are gone, and the lawyers want to sell off the houses now. TOTAL DISASTER for both of us. Steer clear of both Moreno Law Firms in San Jose.
Nov 12th, 2018
Nancy T. from Plainville, IL writes:
Obtained protection order to steal everything including my deceased brothers property! He knew relationship was nearing the end and got o.p. to keep me off property where all my wordly posessions including my brothers who had just past. He was selling property and giving property away on facebook. Police said it was civil. Jointly owned car gave to his exwife. Police said its civil! Burnt my stuff and mail and is still getting away with this crap a year later. Even had tracker put on my phone! Lost everything and cant afford attorney!
Nov 7th, 2018
Someone from Arlington, TN writes:
It happens to women as well! His new way of getting me not to leave him is Trumping up a charge, waiting a month or so, bonding me out after having filed for divorce and make it impossible for me to go on with a normal life. Have a job, have friends ect., iou get it. It’s been going on for three years and now I’m fighting a felony for the time frame in which his episodes of fear occur! Will it ever end!?
Nov 3rd, 2018
Someone from Whittier, CA writes:
I am a victim going threw this right now. My wife is using this as atoll in are divorce. I missed my hearing by 10 min do to the local sheriff pulling me over before court witch resulted in me showing up late and the judge issuing a 3 year Dvro. Witch I violated for driving by my house where my wife has not lived since a month before she got the dvro. But was outside with cops cause a neighbor called and said there was noise coming from my property. She spotted me they pulled me over and arrested me for coming whithin a hundred yards. Now I'm facing criminal charges. All cause she wanted me in jail so I could default on the divorce so she can walk away with all the proceeds. And just like the story mentioned about the kid from Florida she called the police and family members the day I bailed out and falsely accusaed me of being at our house the night I bailed out in attempts to get me arrested again. She has taken everything and now wants my freedom and my life.
Oct 31st, 2018
Someone from Post Falls, ID writes:
My son is going through same thing .this has to stop.
Oct 29th, 2018
Someone from Wadsworth, IL writes:
My family is dealing with this very issue. So sad that someone has no remorse for the lies to ruin ones life and keep him away from his daughter!
Oct 29th, 2018
Someone from Wadsworth, IL writes:
Oct 29th, 2018
Paul W. from Attica, NY writes:
I am a victim of False allegations of Abuse via an Illegal Alien named Jennie Basal "Waldmiller" who used a Immigration Marriage Scam to unlawfully gain her U.S Citizenship. I am one of over 1Million U.S men and women who are vistims of Immigration Marriage Fraud. My website is Corruptgenesee.com and the National Website for victoms is Voif.org
Oct 29th, 2018
Tyesha O. from Fayetteville, NC writes:
I have been falsely accused of domestic violence all because my husband wanted to remain in the US and not be deported but at this time it is now catching up to me because it is hurting my record badly with the lies I would love to know how do I get this removed
Oct 27th, 2018
Stephen G. from Huntington park, CA signed.
Oct 27th, 2018
Stephen G. from Huntington park, CA signed.
Oct 20th, 2018
Someone from Williamston, NC writes:
I am a victim of this very thing. The evidence I have is overwhelming, yet because she is a woman an accusation false or not I am automatically treated as guilty. The fallout is damaging in so many areas of my life there are not words. How one person can do this to another is beyond my understanding. This is not just unconstitutional, wrong, and unjust. It is just plain wrong cruel and unusual. False allegations are real and they ruin the lives of good men!
Oct 19th, 2018
Someone from Tallahassee, FL writes:
Forget about it. Play the hand you were dealt. fight back to the top like a King.
Oct 7th, 2018
Joye B. from Gordon, GA writes:
This happens in same sex couples also, there are women and men who need protection but there are entirely to many people sitting behind bars being kept from their children because of false unfounded aligations. Laws were changed because of fear from truly abused individuals being so afraid of comforting their abusers in most states the accused is deemed guilty from the start and their side of the story is totally ignored. Guilty no matter what evidence you have showing your accusers past history of prior false reports. It's easy for them to have restraining orders... Because your rights are gone based on their word only.
Oct 3rd, 2018
Someone from Caldwell, ID writes:
I discovered my wife whom I had been married to and tried very hard to take care of was cheating on me, after which I gently touched her face to wake her up, and tapped her knee cap to get her attention, the rest was talk of how could she do this to me, as well as some harsh names I called her, but I never threatened her, she turned the story into I was out of control, and squeezed her face until her cheeks bled, then I slapped her leg. A sympathetic officer interviewed her and she added that I had destroyed property and had become increasingly violent. Which everyone I know and meet will tell you they can't see me doing that, and that's not like me at all, i'm the easiest, mellowest guy you'll ever meet. She then talked about how afraid she was of me ( Two weeks after the incident she yelled at me in our car when I was picking her up for an appointment she asked me to take her to, I did not retaliate in any way I HAVE EVIDENCE) in custody hearing she tried to use it against me, it was denied. Then 6 months went by then a warrant was issued for my arrest before Christmas, She had custody of my son, and at this point it was clear what she wanted, I went to the police to have them do a welfare check on my son whom I hadn't seen for 4 months because she was ignoring my texts and giving me excuses of why I couldn't have him. I went to jail peacefully. Thankfully I had family who bailed me out, but I was told there was a no contact order (which later on about a month or two I discovered there hadn't been one) at this point I was engaged to my current wife. When I was arrested the court day was set, and thus changed my life. I had NEVER BEEN PROSECUTED, NEVER ACCUSED, NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG IN MY ENTIRE LIFE BECAUSE I AM A GOOD PERSON. But now because a cop called and accused me of punching her, which I denied, he said it was fishy that I didn't say I touched her at first, because the first thing he said was I punched her LIE #1, then he proceeded to ask me you slapped her and made her face bleed from grabbing her so hard, would you be surprised if she had injuries? LIE #2 he wrote on his report there were no obvious injuries or marks. I said yeah, because I didn't hurt her. Then he asked me what about threatening to punch her, she said you said if you weren't laying down then i'd punch you. I said NO, what I said was you're lucky I don't because i'm not that kind of a guy. WHICH HE ASKED ME TO REPEAT, IT'S ON RECORDING WHICH PLAYED IN COURT. His report stated that I said that I would punch her if she wasn't laying down. LIE #3 FOLKS FROM AN OFFICER WHO LIED IN COURT AND HIS REPORT! Among saying many other bad things about me AND ADMITTING PROPER PROCEDURES WEREN'T TAKEN, I was still convicted of Domestic Battery In the Presence of a child. (BECAUSE MY CHILD WAS IN THE SAME HOUSE). All advancements my public defender took were shut down to prove motive, to explain my innocence and prove her lies, because ladies and gentleman, she couldn't remember 90% of what my public defender asked her, A REAL VICTIM WOULD NEVER FORGET! The court would not allow any extra evidence I had like 2 occasions after the alleged event that she was the one who was showing signs of abuse and control. For example! A: Accusing me of sexually molesting my son!? That's sick, that was thrown out the window a week after I finally got court custody. B: Adding to the story, now I was also making her have sexual relations with me on top of all the other things. C: She went for a no contact order- which was denied, because there was no evidence to support I needed one. Lady's and Gentleman I share my story because I want Men to stand up, and Women to support us who have fallen because of the ABUSE that some women have decided to manipulate the system to their favor. I had a clean record, and never did anything unlawful because I wanted to make myself a great person, but now, it's hard to find work, I may not be able to witness the birth of my daughter from my new wife who is now living in another state because we wanted to move there together, but I can't, they denied me because of these charges, also, my current 3 year old son, may not be able to be with me at all because of these charges, I may be the one in jail for 1 year because of her lies and deceit. I am the one living in fear of my ex-wife, but she knows how to play the game, so does her mother who might I add, has had many charges, and crimes, and her children have many crimes and juvenile problems.
Oct 3rd, 2018
Cheryl B. from Layton, UT writes:
My son is currently going through this situation in Fairbanks, Alaska. It is destroying his life. He has not seen his 3 and 4 year old children since May, 2018. ALL because of lies, she is the abuser!
Oct 1st, 2018
Someone from Hampstead, NC writes:
My spouse of nine years recently committed perjury by falsifying domestic violence while stationed in Japan and received a DVPO and ex-parte to return to NC. I went back to NC to fight these erroneous allegations and provided a police report, from an incident that had occurred, that my wife was the perpetrator. The NC judge still granted my wife temporary primary custody. I now live in Japan alone without my children. Where is the justice?
Oct 1st, 2018
Justin M. from Hampstead, NC writes:
Sep 29th, 2018
Someone from Las Vegas, NV writes:
I am accused of domestic violence, she perjured herself all over the place and still I haven't seen my children in almost 3 weeks to date. She and her sister called the police, the police came and said this is not abuse it is a family law case. She turned around and filed a protective order saying I pulled her hair and was punching her, that I previously pulled a gun on her. The police don't investigate or prosecute people for lies, they call it perjury but it means do what you want and nobody will do anything to you for lying. Our justice system is a joke. The self help centers are biased and the woman organizations tell them what to put to lie. The DOJ and FBI need to prosecute the district attorneys and judges that don't do anything about all the lies.
Sep 28th, 2018
Someone from Altamonte Springs, FL writes:
I can definately relate to this and was suprised yesterday as I watched the hearing with Brett Kavanaugh and him being accused jsut because someone said so without any corroborating evidence I never would have thought this would happen to someone with a high stature such as Brett Kavanaugh, I have had accusations made against me some 38 or 39 timesfrom someone who learned how to use the legal system to bully me I once was accused of violating and injuction that never excisted and sat in jail for 40 days before my attorney presented this information at my court hearing in which all the charges were dropped and the case dismissed, I was also arrested 3 or 4 times for missing court dates I knew nothing about in which in all the cases they were all dismissed with exception of the last one in 2016 which the Judge granted a 7 year injuction in which in my personal opinion this Judge has no common sense or integrity to even see that these same accusations had been made over 35 times and had been dismissed over 35 times, I wanted to sue the courts and all the agencies involved but found out in the state of Florida the Legislature passed a statues that the courts have a right to violate your rights and there is nothing you can do about it what a screwed up legal system we have that you can be accused of something without any evidence other than hear say, the courts did discover the accuser was bi-polar after a court ordered mental investigation of my accuser which was ordered to get on medication for being bi-polar
Sep 3rd, 2018
Stephen G. from Huntington park, CA writes:
We should all be treated and valued equal . Thats the true nature of business our America stands for .
Aug 23rd, 2018
Someone from Miami, FL writes:
My brother is going through hell right now, he married a woman from Colombia and started her legalization in the US because she was pregnant of his first born. He is a 3 time Marine war veteran, she never work or help my brother financially, my brother paid everything for her, one month he showed me he paid more than $1500 in Uber Eats she ordered.. and after all this..this woman falsely accused him of domestic violence and said he was mentally sick because of war, which by the way my brother's doctor diagnosis is light ptsd on his dreams..this happened 4 months after the baby was born. There was no evidence of abuse and my brother never touch jail. My brother is 45 years old with the cleanest record, barely a parking ticket, but the judge decided to take away the baby from my brother and gave it to her. This was in June 2018, we are August and my brother only has the right of one visit of one hour a week and supervise with no right of taking one picture with him. Now she decided to asked through her lawyer that she wants alimony, a paid apartment, transportation, child support because she couldn't find a job, plus for not be give him share custody for another 12 weeks! Please we need advice and help! My brother's lawyer is a woman but I don't know if she is helping or making it worse!
Aug 16th, 2018
Someone from Big Bear City, CA writes:
I am the mother of an accused “abuser” . The accuser has been the one who commits violence but yet can get away with restraining orders because of “ being scared” and “suffers ( supposedly) from PTSD because of all the alleged abuse. There is NO proof of any of it. No police reports, medical reports, nothing. Yet this person can get accepted into a shelter based on lies.... very sad for children. The beginnings of a vicious circle.
Aug 11th, 2018
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
Shouldn't a woman have to PROVE that she was abused, BEFORE we destroy a man's life? Why do we continue to destroy men's lives over an accusation alone? This is GOVERNMENT SPONSORED EXTORTION!!! Please, someone.... anyone.... tell me: how is it NOT government sponsored extortion? Why do you continue to do this CONGRESS?
Aug 3rd, 2018
Someone from Jacksonville, FL writes:
• I have never committed any type of domestic abuse or violence toward My Wife nor her daughter. I have never threatened them. • My Wife has been starting arguments and trying to provoke me. She would then threaten to call the police to have me arrested because she has a restraining order against me. She would taunt me and call me a criminal. As a result, I have been sleeping in my car since 19 April. • In February, My Wife began to ask me to purchase a car for her daughter's birthday/graduation present and pay her rent for a year. I declined and she began to argue and she threatened to call the police. I departed the apartment and went to the Navy base. I remained on base until My Wife call and asked me to return. When I returned she began accusing me of talking to a female on the telephone. I signed on to my ATT account and asked My Wife to go to the time and number she claimed. It was customer service assisting me to transfer my account from my previous address to My Wife apartment because she had pay as you go account. • The third week in March My Wife two sons stated they were coming to their sister graduation and bringing their girlfriends. A couple of her siblings were planning to attend as well. My Wife mention the ideal of me getting an apartment for her daughter again. I told her no again. In April, I was preparing for finals at FSCJ. My Wife began accusing me of being on line chatting with women and that I was not in class. We were arguing so much it was interfering with my finals study/test. I confronted her about going through my computer and cell phone the night prior and she began to act like a different person. She had deleted everything on my cell phone and computer. She had blocked my next-door neighbor and deleted his name. I got a room on the Navy base to distance myself and to study for my finals. When I returned, I found out that My Wife used the restraining order, which expires 11 May 2018 to changes the locks. • While away I saw my next-door neighbor from my previous address and he had given me a bunch of mail that had came to the house. In it was the order from the court dismissing the restraining order. • In June, I began working with VA and the Vet Center to see if I qualify for assistance since I was living in my car. I did not qualify for anything for financial reason. I was advice to stop supporting My Wife because she is denying me access to the house. • My Wife has mental issues she will not admit to and get help. She has been harassing my parents and my daughter. She has asked me to drop my underwear so she can fill my testicual to see if I am having sex. My Wife has been stalking me online. She has accused me of being in a relationship with a woman that is actually a relative. My Wife has been pretending to be someone else and enter into a conversation with me. My Wife has also pretending to be me. She has sent messages from my computer to others. • I have been trying to get My Wife to get mental help since we have been back together. I have tried to contact her father to see if he would come with me to the court to request to have her evaluated. • My Wife has been fraudulently trying to take money from my account. • My Wife is only accusing me of Domestic Violence in attempt to get money. From the time we got back into a relationship until June, there has not been any accusation. Only when I emailed her that I will not support her after July did she claim domestic violence. I stated to her before that I cannot support two household and I will not continue to live in my car because her daughter is afraid of me.
Jul 30th, 2018
Cassondra G. from Tucson, AZ writes:
I'm in Pima County Tucson Arizona I have a video of dr. David Rubin beating me up I have him on 911 recorded line admitting to having sex with me when I was asleep because he said I had too much anxiety and wouldn't do it when I was awake so he thought it would be easier if I was asleep he's on 911 on a recorded line with the Pima County Sheriff's Department admitting to walking around the house naked while my nine-year-old daughter was in there sleep he went into her room while she was asleep he's running for US Senate some people are given preferential treatment the other day last week I had a black eye bruise on my nose my feet were still bleeding I have bruises on my legs a mark on my shoulder and one on my back but he didn't get arrested
Jul 29th, 2018
Joe S. from Murrieta, CA writes:
My gf of 10 years filed a TRO against me a week ago, and i have a hearing next week. We had an argument because she feels it's ok for her teenage daughter to walk around the house with everything hanging out. This is the 3rd argument we've had about this, and this time, my 7 year old son tells me "daddy, i touched her boobies". Her daughter does not live with us, and this escalated into an argument. She then takes our 2 kids, and her daughter and leaves the house. Comes back with a sheriff to keep the peace, as she gathers belongings and leaves. Gone for 2 weeks no contact. She then starts texting me to leave the house , on top of telling me you're a good person, a good father. States she would schedule an appt to seek counseling, but never did Yes i have printed out all the text. with these comments. What man abandons his pregnant gf and his kids? A week from then, i get served a TRO in front of my kids as she watches from her car in front of the house. She claims i suffer from PTSD, which there is no records. She claims i pulled a knife, yet the sheriff never filed a report or arrested me. She claims i told her i would take the kids and run to mexico, but i don't go to mexico. Many other lies on top of this, all to get me to leave the house, because her daughter doesn't need to abide by my rules. From all the research i did, why should i even go to the hearing? I lost my job because DV showed up on my background, so now, it will be difficult to get a job. I'm in california and the judge will side with her, and take her word, despite no proof, no evidence. Just her word! Never ever touched her, my kids, or her daughter. It's shameful how women are allowed to abuse the system and get away with it. I guess i can sue her for ruining my character, not being able to get a job?
Jul 25th, 2018
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/25/woman-kills-fiance-after-arguing-about-wedding-guest-cops-say.html
Jul 12th, 2018
Someone from Niles, OH writes:
I am a victim of a false Domestic Violence accusation. My ex is mentally disturbed and he had it planned to set me up so thst he could move in his girlfriend he had been cheating on me with for months. I went to jail, paid bail, got two year old daughter back. He then immediately filed a protection order. A week later i allowed visit through police . He kept her hidden for two weeks plus had his buddy cop bully me verbally over phone and then he made another false report to police that i violated protection order. I now have an ankle gps monitor. Im on house arrest while caring for two year old. I frightened of police. I almost lost my job, i was homeless for a week. He has thrown away most of my belongings still at our apartment. I have pre trial for DV monday and a violationof protection order hearing monday. My attorney is not helping me either. Please keep me and my daughter in your prayers.
Jul 4th, 2018
Christopher M. from Southgate, MI writes:
I'm being falsely accused right now. Cops automatically believe the so called victims and by there word even if lies are automatically guilty. It's not right and this is being taken advantage of and it's not right! It's choosing me thousands of dollars and she's setting all this up for divorce!
Jul 2nd, 2018
Someone from Port Orchard, WA writes:
Falsely accused female defending herself against a mentally I'll female for defending I was defending myself from her attack on me. I could lose everything.
Jun 30th, 2018
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/29/his-intestines-are-out-suspect-tells-911-after-shooting-ex-husband-reports.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork
Jun 28th, 2018
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/27/woman-forced-ex-to-have-sex-holding-machete-to-his-face-cops.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork Will she even get jail time?
Jun 25th, 2018
Nicole P. from SAFETY HARBOR, FL writes:
Cps took our two week old using domestic violence against my partner from over two years ago and substance abuce against me when I have drug tedying for over a year and completed a doc jail diversion program and probation in 2016 yet they still want us to do a case plan on all of it.
Jun 25th, 2018
Nicole P. from SAFETY HARBOR, FL writes:
Jun 16th, 2018
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
Dear: "someone" from Colton, CA: Call the Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington DC (202)-224-5225 They are THE "people in power", who are responsible for fixing this. This is a national epidemic, but largely hidden, and they LIKE it that way, thank you very much. Congress ignores it, main stream media ignores it, and men are extremely easy targets. This WILL NOT STOP, unless and until CONGRESS stops it. Men are presumed guilty! 2-3 million protective orders / restraining orders issued every year!..... NEVER a prosecution for lying to get one... Its felony perjury in every state, but NEVER prosecuted with respect to these orders. This false accusation problem is MASSIVE and largely hidden, because once the order is issued, its over and done with , the man is ejected from his own house and labelled an "abuser", all with no trial or due process whatsoever! That's why they're called "ex-parte" orders.. Ex-parte is a latin word that means "without trial". CONGRESS started this about 20-30 years ago, with the Violence Against Women Act, and the "ex-parte" (un-constitutional) orders.... Ever since then, millions of men have been falsely accu……… Just call the Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington DC (202) 224-5225 This is PRECISELY THEIR responsibility! Ask for Sen. Chuck Grassley or Evelyn Fortier (she is the "domestic violence expert"). These false accusations are happening because it is BUILT into our laws... They WON'T STOP until CONGRESS changes the laws, to RESTORE due process... currently, the accuser has NO burden of proof, AND they are also GUARANTEED to NOT be prosecuted, even if they ADMIT they lied under oath.... The accused is presumed guilty... yes, it has literally been flipped to the exact opposite of "innocent until proven guilty"... they literally can't lose... they can just lie over and over to different Judges / magistrates, until someone believes them and they get what they want. They are guaranteed to not be prosecuted! If they tell a "credible" story to the magistrate or judge (they need NO physical evidence whatsoever, the accusation IS the "evidence"), the magistrate or judge is going to immediately EVICT the accused from their own house. They are literally taking serious legal action, based on NOTHING but an accusation... and with that, the burden is automatically shifted to the accused, to prove they did NOT commit the alleged "abuse". The accused is forced to try to prove a negative, instead of the accuser having to PROVE their accusation with real evidence. If people don't put pressure on Congress to change the laws, federally, this epidemic will continue to grow. Until then, I wouldn't suggest letting ANY female into your home (if you're lucky enough to have a home), because they can ALL do it!
Jun 10th, 2018
Someone from Colton, CA writes:
Hi, I have a clean record, a master's degree and have been a social worker for 11 years. My 3 1/2 year old sons mother made false allegations that I hit her 3 years ago but she never called law enforcement because she was afraid. She states I have family that have been acused of criminal acts and that I told her she would never be able to leave me and then I would clean my guns and started crying at the trial. I was shocked on her fabricated story. Her attorney stated that after one night 3 years ago I hit the mother and I responded are you serious and the judge was offended by my statement and I answered the attorney no those are your words and your adding to the story. Consequently I was sent to anger management for 26 weeks and a restraining order was granted and now I am at risk of losing my employment due to a restraining order on my record. The mother is accusing me of new things every week. It got to the point that I can't even take my son to the restroom because now she is saying that I touched his private. I asked my son a week after in the presence of a visitation supervisor what happend last week when I took him to the restroom and he stated I do not remember. I am living a nightmare and trying to control my emotions from her fabricated stories that are taken by the family law court at face value. I provided evidence to the court that the mother is a pathological liar and paranoid. The judge found that my child and I have a bond but still ordered 4 hour supervised visits that I am paying over $500 a month for in addition to $900 a month of child support. I had my son for entire weekends for 3 years and now my child support will likely go up to $1400 a month do to the mother's attorney strategic ways to get the judge to order supervised visits. Someone please help with this unjust family law system. I have had to get rid of my home and move into my aunts. I am a 45 year old man and my life was perfect until i became involved with an evil woman. I should have known better because her mother had her father fired from law enforcement and her aunt married an elderly man before his death so she could keep all his belongings. Someone of power please do something to keep inoccent men from being punished without evidence. I don't believe that being upset of the outrageous allegations is sufficie t enough for a judge to ruin his life.
Jun 6th, 2018
Someone from Port Republic, NJ writes:
I am WOMAN and WITNESS and VICTIM!
May 21st, 2018
Michele R. from Chimacum, WA signed.