Stop False Allegations of Domestic Violence

We, the undersigned, are writing in hopes of bringing to your attention a dire misjustice that is occuring in our state as well as many others across the US. Laws inacted to protect the victims of the vile crime of domestic violence are being misused by both citizens as well as law enforcement, and in this process innocent men's lives are being destroyed. In most states, the burden of proof is being thrown out and the simple word of the acuser is being taken without question, many times without the accused even being allowed to speak. True victims of domestic violence, some of whose names you will find below, find this to be deplorable. Not only can a woman falsely accuse a man of domestic violence without fear of consequence, but the accused man has no voice against her. The accuser can be a mentally disturbed individual using such laws to exact her revenge against a man who simply does not want to be in a relationship anymore, and her word is automatically taken, even when no evidence is in place. The man in such cases is automatically arrested, injunctions are automatically set in place, and even if he is able to prove his innocence in court he has lost months of his life due to the fact that she cried wolf. Worse yet are the cases of these innocent men who are poor and have no means to hire private attorneys. Their public defenders assume they are guilty and therefore do only the bare necessities to be their legal voice.We are not in any way asking for a revocation of the laws that protect true victims of domestic violence. Our wish is that these laws be revisited and indications made to to allow for criminal and civil prosecution when someone, whether male or female, has misused these laws in a vindictive and cunning way. We also would ask that law enforcement officers, public attorneys, and judges be forced to recognize the precept that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, in the cases of domestic violence accusations, the opposite is true. An example of this is that of a 20 year old Florida resident who made the bond that was set for him, only to be picked up the very next day without provocation. The acuser in this case simply told the court she was afraid. He had done nothing in terms of trying to contact her or see her, and was not without several witnesses the few short hours he was free. Something must be done to prevent those who would lie about being a victim of domestic violence from continuing to do so. If it is not, our prisons will be overrun with innocent men and our streets will be controlled by the women who sent them there.
1 day ago
Brandon P. from Stafford, VA writes:
I was wrongfully convicted of domestic violence with bruises they inflicted to themselves
May 15th, 2019
Someone from Palm Harbor, FL signed.
May 14th, 2019
Adam P. from Bremerton, WA writes:
To all the "REAL" victims of domestic violence, stay strong my friend.! the truth will set you free.! "THINK TWICE" before you act on your revengeful thought's. Never plea to anything you didn't do, even if they try to lesson the charge. For example, my ex told the cops I pushed her into a car then shoved her to the ground. I'm 100% innocent but because I went HAM on my bedroom door, my public defender tryied to have me plea to criminal mischief, for smashing my own belongings..!. I took it to the box "KNOWINGLY," in Washington state you can be charged with DV even tho it was just verbal.. pleading out to a lesser charge, means your still guilty, especially if you really didn't do it
May 5th, 2019
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
I wonder how many men have committed suicide, after they were falsely accused, labelled an "abuser", kicked out of their own homes, and had everything stolen from them... all with no trial, and no due process whatsoever? Just ONE simple LIE (with absolutely NO RISK for lying, they guarantee to NOT prosecute the liars), that law enforcement HAS to ACT on, because laws passed by Congress FORCE them to "believe" women, in the name of domestic violence. I know I'm pretty close. **** YOU , CONGRESS! YOU have violated MILLIONS of innocent American citizens most BASIC constitutional rights! 2-3 MILLION of these orders issued EVERY single year = ZERO prosecutions for lying to get one. How many of them were completely innocent, Congress?.... Millions? … NO ONE will EVER know!!… Except for the completely innocent victims, who are forced to suffer in silence, and the women who told ONE EXTREMELY EASY lie.. they literally CAN'T LOSE! Again, **** YOU CONGRESS!! What are you going to do? I have nothing left to lose.
May 2nd, 2019
Someone from Boca Raton, FL writes:
I am a woman who has been falsely accused by my lying, serial cheating ex-boyfriend. Claims I came to his home and never did after I broke up with him. I may not be able to find work now along with other consequences of his false allegations. The laws must be changed. Evidence MUST be provided.
Apr 27th, 2019
Someone from Waterford, ME writes:
CLEAN SLATE ACT , help give this act legs
Apr 26th, 2019
Someone from Austin, TX writes:
In Texas putting innocence men via false accusations is business especially when it comes to false accusations of a step child.. Lots of money for DAs, public defenders, privatized jails. Evidence to support the accused are not allowed by Judges, and long sentences are given out with no substance to the claims. This happens even if the Judge, and prosecutor knows the defendant is innocent... Prisons need to make money, and innocent and incarcerated make model prisoners. The poor suffer..... Family suffers... Innocent men are in prison for life... It is a large shame and a bigger sham.
Apr 24th, 2019
Someone from Las Vegas, NV writes:
Desire more clients? Nothing can help: bit.ly/nothingcan petition2congress.com
Apr 20th, 2019
Adam A. from Whitehall, PA writes:
It’s amazing how they say you are innocent before proven guilty but often are guilty and have to prove your innocence before anything! I have been through hell and back, lied on, defamed, but refuse to give up! I pray and know God will give me justice! But I also know God helps those who help them self and a close mouth don’t get fed! But something needs to change in this biased he said she said system and Peter needs to stop having to pay for Paul!! TO THE TOP TTT
Apr 19th, 2019
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
If you're truly being abused, and truly scared... LEAVE that location, and the person who is abusing you! LEAVE! Your safety is more important, than material objects! Go to a domestic violence shelter, (that's where the courts should be sending you, anyway). Why do our courts send the "abused", RIGHT BACK to the place, where the "abuse" is allegedly taking place? Makes no sense at all. Unless, its not "safety" they're worried about, but possession of the house, car(s), kid(s), and having "control" and the "upper hand", over the accused? No, it couldn't be, all about money and control... could it?
Apr 19th, 2019
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
Yes! This is happening to women now, too. Of course, it is! That's what happens, when you circumvent the US Constitution ("Innocent, until proven guilty"), and start kicking people out of their OWN homes AND labelling them as "abusers", based on NOTHING but an accusation! A lot of times they even throw them in jail, for going to their OWN house, because they have NO WHERE else to sleep! What? Human beings lie? No way! Men have been getting falsely accused by the MILLIONS, for years now (the government has done a VERY good job, of keeping that hidden, so the innocent men are forced to suffer in SILENCE)... But, now, they've figured out the "game".... Its "whoever gets to the courthouse, first"!! Yes! Literally! Its absolutely that simple, people. If you say abuse happened, then it DID!! If you think you're about to be falsely accused, you better get to the court house, and accuse the OTHER person, first. Yes, its literally that simple. There is NO RISK whatsoever, for lying under oath. There has NEVER been a prosecution for lying to get a protective order / restraining order.. Never, in the history of America. Out of 2-3 million of them issued EVERY year (for about 20-30 years now). Never! Even, if you ADMIT, that you lied under oath (felony perjury), they GUARANTEE to NOT prosecute you! How could our government be so STUPID? So, now, we have the millions of men (2-3 million a year, for about 20-30 years), who have been falsely accused, and had their lives destroyed (as well as, labelled a "domestic abuser")... we ALSO have lots of women being falsely accused now, too... AND, in a lot of cases, the ACTUAL abuser is getting protective orders / restraining orders issued against their ACTUAL VICTIMS!!! Haha! I love it! Keep circumventing the US Constitution, you retards (I'm not PC, don't care about your feelings)!! FACTS, retards... FACTS! NO ONE cared for DECADES, about completely innocent men being falsely accused, but NOW, its happening to the women too... even the ACTUAL abuse victims!!… So, now, they (the feminists within our government, who absolutely despise men - the "VAWA Goddesses"- a gender discriminatory set of laws, from the very beginning- its right in the NAME - violence against WOMEN act), are FINALLY starting to look at how to stop it. What do you NOT understand about "innocent, until PROVEN guilty"? STOP violating innocent American citizens most BASIC constitutional rights... or don't!... Just let the false accusation nation continue, and continue to increase mass incarceration, retards! Pretty soon, the women will be saying, "where's all the men"?.... Well, they're either in jail from a false accusation, or they're staying FAR away from ANY females, so they DON'T get falsely accused. We've seen it way too many times... not worth the risk. Oh wait, the women are already saying things like that. Where you at, Congress? YOU caused this... YOU are going to have to fix it!
Apr 18th, 2019
Liana B. from San Bernardino, CA writes:
This is not just limited to men it happened to me I am a mother and my sons father did this to me I couldn’t believe that the courts allowed this to happen when he is the violent felon fresh out from serving a ten year armed robbery charge. The justice system took his word for it never asked for evidence and he lied under oath on documents and also altered court orders and served it to me as we are required to do. The order was against me the mother who raised my son while he went to prison alone with no help and if it weren’t for me my son wouldn’t. Know who He is at all but now this and my son he is threatening if my son doesn’t say what he wants him to say but no evidence saying that I am an abuser but I don’t have violence in my record I don’t have not one cps call report nothing at all. I been the one getting his medical needs met enrolling him in schools etc raising him , this is too much I gotta sign we need to do something here it’s getting out of hand HELPPLEASE
Apr 18th, 2019
Liana B. from San Bernardino, CA writes:
Apr 18th, 2019
Liana B. from San Bernardino, CA writes:
Apr 18th, 2019
Liana B. from San Bernardino, CA writes:
Apr 18th, 2019
Liana B. from San Bernardino, CA writes:
Apr 18th, 2019
Liana B. from San Bernardino, CA writes:
Apr 18th, 2019
Liana B. from San Bernardino, CA writes:
Apr 13th, 2019
Chris B. from Morris, MN writes:
Same thing happened to me. Have not spoken to my spouse in over the year. She finally filed for divorce and also filed a restraining order against me claiming all these terrible things happened in the past to her. She claims that she is "fearful". I've been trying to get her out of my life for years but she never wanted to do a divorce before so I completely got her out of my life because she has major mental issues. She has blackmailed me and threatened me countless times before. She has claimed that she will take me to court and have family members lie to make a good case for her. The only reason she is doing it is for money and revenge. Like it will make her look like a victim to support her case for alimony even though we have not been married long enough for that to even apply. These fake reports are a shame to the legal system and unjust. They are truly used as weapons with no consequences to the person making such claims. The law needs to be changed.
Apr 11th, 2019
Someone from Waterford, ME writes:
Collateral Consequences Resource Center
Apr 9th, 2019
Someone from Terrell, TX writes:
Please stop believing these accusers!!! You have to do a REAL thoro investigation. People are using domestic violence as a weapon
Apr 3rd, 2019
John S. from South Portland, ME writes:
I'm currently going through this myself. It's an absolute nightmare! My ex that I was with for three hellish years is manic bipolar and when off her meds (which she usually is) she tends to get extremely angry over virtually nothing and sometimes gets violent. I've tried getting her to leave on several occasions and even told her i'd start the eviction process. Her response was always "Go ahead. That gives me at least a month to make your life a living hell and i'll say whatever I need to, to make sure you never see your son again" so I didn't go through with it out of fear of losing my son. On Nov. 6th last year she got very angry and attacked me. I simply pushed her away so she would stop hitting me. She called the police and told them I beat her. They came and arrested me with absolutely zero evidence that anything happened yet in a separate incident about a year before she attacked me and I ended up with bloody wounds on my face and the police did nothing to her. It's now been five months since this nightmare started and she is still living in my house, which I own, while I've been couch surfing and living in a cheap motel. The worst thing is I haven't seen or spoken to my son since this all started and it's absolutely killing me. I've already had one deposition where I didn't even get to speak to anybody and the DA's offer was two days in jail, two years of probation, counseling and if I so much as sneeze the wrong way I go back to jail for three months. I turned down that offer and now have another deposition in a week from today. After that it goes to a jury trial which my lawyer told me I don't want because the jury pretty much always finds the man guilty in these situations. Basically i'm being screwed over while she enjoys her life. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it.
Apr 1st, 2019
Someone from Ravenna, OH signed.
Apr 1st, 2019
Someone from Ravenna, OH writes:
It seems women are using domestic violence charges as a tool to get complete custody of children. Men need to be protected. Women have total advantage; can simply make a charge later without having to seek medical attention and no visible signs of abuse.
Mar 22nd, 2019
Someone from Bronx, NY signed.
Mar 20th, 2019
Someone from Duvall, WA writes:
I'm very sorry to hear of so many men who have gone through similar things. Last summer my wife stopped the car on a busy street with our 3 kids inside to argue her point about being wreckless with the children's lives. After 6 minutes I opened her car door and took control of the vehicle to move them out of the road. She called the police out of pure anger and I'm charged with assault 4 for touching her arm. Its cost me $6500 in legal fees and 9 months pending trial. Our legal system is broken. Its a sham. They want to remove as many good working men from our labor force so the elites can reign. Our 3 children (all under 6 years) are paying the biggest price!
Mar 16th, 2019
Someone from Sierra City, CA writes:
This also extends to grandparents. I have been accused of domestic violence and the mother of my grandchildren has coached her kids to lie about the time they spent with me. Being falsely accused has taken a toll. The tragedy in all of this is that some people who are violated are not being helped while others are using fake domestic violence claims as a fundraiser. My ex-daughter law refuses to get a job and made fake domestic violence claims to get free housing, food and cash aid.
Mar 14th, 2019
Someone from Juneau, AK writes:
I need direction ... I'm dealing with a wife who has relapsed after 8 years of sobriety . As of yesterday my rights were taken from me due to a false report and a restraining order in place . For the last eight months I've been their only moral support with what they are going through during their mother's week on ... now zilch not even a phone call , what ever happened to innocent till proven guilty ? Looking for some direction ASAP
Mar 7th, 2019
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
America's feminist centric laws, are absolutely destroying the relationships between men and women. Yes, it is that simple.
Mar 6th, 2019
Someone from Salem, OR writes:
Happened to me. No priors. Tax paying 6-figure model citizen. Had some proof of innocence but was forced to take the plea deal to avoid grand jury felony charges. Wife did it to her previous husband and I believed that she was his victim until she did it to me. It's hard to believe until it happens to you. Lost all faith in the justice system. I had no idea. I look at people with convictions completely different now. I see them as possible victims of the system. Lost a lot of faith in our society and in overall human decency. You don't always get your way in life, but you shouldn't have the power to completely destroy a model citizen with an accusation when you don't get your way. If this power wasn't available for her to use in a moment of emotional anger we would still be a family. I partially blame myself for being so stupid as to think that if you tell the truth and do the right thing things will be ok. We could have worked through it with professional help, but the system completely destroyed our relationship. I'm getting on with my life but if the system wasn't so flawed our family would have made it and my short life on this planet would be completely different--better.
Mar 6th, 2019
Someone from Madison Heights, MI writes:
First time I was accused of this was when I called the police on my spouse at the time to get her out of my apartment because she was breaking things but she had not a single mark on her so it was done at that even the cops could not believe the crap she was saying, the 2nd time we split she ran to the police and accused me this time I was convicted with no proof just because she said so, I had a written statement from the neighbor stating the truth that went against her story of what happened which she wrote down 3 different storys on different pieces of paper and could not keep the same story in court so my proof with a witness to back up was trumped by a sob story and to top it all off I am physically handicap from a motorcycle accident I was run over by someone texting and driving and she is trained in muay thai kickboxing but as well all these things over looked there should be more needed than just the word of someone to convict a person and mess up their life, this had made me to believe our system is broken when an innocent person is convicted of crimes they did not commit
Feb 18th, 2019
Someone from Romulus, MI writes:
I’ve been falsely accused? And even after winning a Jury Trial corrupt Judges place me under abuser dynamics. This makes the constitution worthless & facts irrelevant. Why would that be ok ? Impeach Patrick Conlin Jr of Washtenaw County
Feb 18th, 2019
Someone from Romulus, MI writes:
Feb 18th, 2019
Someone from Romulus, MI writes:
Feb 18th, 2019
Someone from Romulus, MI writes:
Feb 18th, 2019
Someone from Romulus, MI writes:
Jan 31st, 2019
Someone from Waterford, ME writes:
I had some hope for this petition but, I have only received stamped letters from local government agencies talking like they will do something. this is Y, So many children are victims to the system. collecting welfare & food stamps has become the new norm. when we could work and pay taxes. SO I sit home 20 years now and collect government $. once had high paying job. now cuz of misdemeanor DV my life and career done. my 27 year old daughter still suffers @ the hands of the court " BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILD"
Jan 22nd, 2019
Rufus M. from Arvada, CO writes:
She was galivanting around in 1998 had filed divorce & had a restraining order as part. I quit work, came home, started a rental house business. After 13 yrs, had 3 houses. She left us for this destitute metro taxi driver w/hiv. I was forced to file. He then is witness to her false accusation on her lawyers request. He wanted the life I built. In order to keep my boy I had to roll it into the divorce and use time to show my boy should live here. That was granted after a CFI. Still my lifes work was given to her. I have this lifetime Domestic Violence Order hanging over me. My life has been distroyed. Its been 5 yrs since. The divorce rewarded her but put me & my boy on medicaid. What is wrong with this country.
Jan 22nd, 2019
Rufus M. from Arvada, CO writes:
Jan 16th, 2019
Timothy W. from New Bern, NC signed.