Stop False Allegations of Domestic Violence

We, the undersigned, are writing in hopes of bringing to your attention a dire misjustice that is occuring in our state as well as many others across the US. Laws inacted to protect the victims of the vile crime of domestic violence are being misused by both citizens as well as law enforcement, and in this process innocent men's lives are being destroyed. In most states, the burden of proof is being thrown out and the simple word of the acuser is being taken without question, many times without the accused even being allowed to speak. True victims of domestic violence, some of whose names you will find below, find this to be deplorable. Not only can a woman falsely accuse a man of domestic violence without fear of consequence, but the accused man has no voice against her. The accuser can be a mentally disturbed individual using such laws to exact her revenge against a man who simply does not want to be in a relationship anymore, and her word is automatically taken, even when no evidence is in place. The man in such cases is automatically arrested, injunctions are automatically set in place, and even if he is able to prove his innocence in court he has lost months of his life due to the fact that she cried wolf. Worse yet are the cases of these innocent men who are poor and have no means to hire private attorneys. Their public defenders assume they are guilty and therefore do only the bare necessities to be their legal voice.We are not in any way asking for a revocation of the laws that protect true victims of domestic violence. Our wish is that these laws be revisited and indications made to to allow for criminal and civil prosecution when someone, whether male or female, has misused these laws in a vindictive and cunning way. We also would ask that law enforcement officers, public attorneys, and judges be forced to recognize the precept that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, in the cases of domestic violence accusations, the opposite is true. An example of this is that of a 20 year old Florida resident who made the bond that was set for him, only to be picked up the very next day without provocation. The acuser in this case simply told the court she was afraid. He had done nothing in terms of trying to contact her or see her, and was not without several witnesses the few short hours he was free. Something must be done to prevent those who would lie about being a victim of domestic violence from continuing to do so. If it is not, our prisons will be overrun with innocent men and our streets will be controlled by the women who sent them there.
Feb 12th, 2018
Someone from Austin, TX writes:
In Texas we have prisons full of those falsely accused and then automatically convicted to pay to keep the prisons open...
Feb 11th, 2018
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
Feb 10th, 2018
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/analysis-gop-squirms-as-trump-veers-off-script-with-abuse-remarks/ar-BBIXrOB?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp Not even our PRESIDENT can stop this!! President Trump is EXACTLY RIGHT!!.... but the Democrats will demonize him, for even mentioning that we have a problem with false accusations and NO DUE PROCESS!! This is EXACTLY what this petition is talking about!! BRING BACK DUE PROCESS, and THE PRESUMPTION of INNOCENCE!!! This is absolutely destroying our society. Men's live are being destroyed all over America, with NOTHING but a false accusation!! Wake up, Congress... before you completely destroy our society. PLEASE? This problem is absolutely ENORMOUS, its SYSTEMIC, and largely hidden... Protective Orders and Restraining Orders are at the CENTER of this problem, because they allow the man to be kicked out his OWN home, with NO trial or due process whatsoever... literally guilty, until you can somehow prove yourself innocent. There is NO defense for a false accusation... NONE!! If you are accused, and the woman sticks to her story, YOU ARE GUILTY!! Yes!... it IS that simple!! I have lived it, and I continue to see it every single day! Please STOP this madness!
Feb 10th, 2018
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
http://myconnection.cox.com/article/trending/5b60f9bc-0e27-11e8-8ee5-ef4194db6e09/ Any man that did this would be charged with statutory RAPE, and be on a sex offender registry for the rest of his life. END the DOUBLE STANDARD!!
Feb 6th, 2018
Someone from Rancho Cucamonga, CA writes:
It’s not just men who are victimized by a false DV charge. It happens to women as well. This injustice occurred June 21, 2011. I thank God the Judge said, no evidence of DV, but I still order you out of your home. Your petition needs to be gender neutral so both men and women can sign it. Believe me...I am sorry that you have been falsely accused. God in His mercy removed the DV for me. But I still lost my child and home.
Feb 2nd, 2018
Someone from Montgomery, WV writes:
These allegations have ruined my life, it has been a means to control me, control the time I can spend with my children and manipulate the courts to lean her way in divorce hearings. On top of the dvp she has filed 2 petitions and has had me arrested for driving past me on the road, when we are living less than 1/2 miles apart. She has used it to demonize me to her friends and family. Please do something about this, I understand the importance of protection of the abused, but there has to be something to stop the filing of all the false dvp’s
Jan 26th, 2018
Todd L. from Carnesville, GA writes:
It destroys lives everyday. Money should be no object to gain justice. I should have every right a mother should. Thank you
Jan 22nd, 2018
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
Jan 13th, 2018
Chris E. from Land O Lakes, FL signed.
Jan 12th, 2018
Michelle H. from Woolwich, ME signed.
Jan 12th, 2018
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
There is NO presumption of innocence, NO burden of proof, and NO due process! The feminists have eliminated that! Women are literally being taken at their "word", when it comes to domestic abuse. If she sticks to her story, you are guilty... end of story. Only when they "feel bad" and confess that they lied, does the innocent person stop being tortured.... then, the false accuser (in the worst of worst examples), gets a slap on the wrist! These cases are the tip of the iceberg!! http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/10/woman-accused-lying-about-being-raped-rejects-plea-deal.html Congress!!!!.... When will you bring back the presumption of innocence, the burden of proof, and PROSECUTE the false accusers? 2-3 million Protective Orders / Restraining Orders issued every year.... ZERO prosecutions for lying to get one! Never. Its a FELONY in every state, but they NEVER prosecute it... So the false accusers can lie over and over, until someone believes them, and they get their way! Its the "go-to" tactic, in MOST divorces! Falsely accuse the other person, and you will be the "victim" the whole way through the divorce!.... all with no burden of proof, no trial, and nothing but a LIE!... Its done, LITERALLY, every day in America! If you communicate with women AT ALL, in today's world, you are insane!! They WILL take what you have, and put you in jail. Sick world we live in.
Jan 12th, 2018
Victor M. from La Puente, CA writes:
Is there any way of beating a false charge and why doesn't the system press charges on any women I worked I San Francisco all night I work 10 hours after I got off I drove back to Los Angeles I go home started to make my bed and not even 20 minutes my daughter say moms calling the police they took my out of my house for domestic violence charge they couldn't do that and charged me with being under the influence how does that happen I don't under stand how they can lie bout I go to jail lost my job .....REALLY SUCKS FOR MEN I ENDWD UP GETTING 52 WEEKS SVC AND SPENT 9 MONTH S IN JAIL FOR WHAT WORKING MY ADS OFF COME ON ...and totopiroff it was a women judgewhat an ******* she was she wouldn't listen to nothing and now I'm getting a devorice thanks to the system that protects our rights guess I'm no an American citizen looks like we have no rights..huh
Jan 12th, 2018
Someone from Roswell, NM writes:
Anyone who makes a false allegation, should receive the consequences for the crime she's accusing someone of. i.e. if you falsely accuse someone of rape, you should the prison sentence for rape. And BRING BACK Presumption of Innocence!
Jan 11th, 2018
Jason M. from New London, NC writes:
Here in Stanly county NC our justice system is overrun by filth and ignorance. Combine this with the current domestic violence laws and what we have here is nothing short of criminal activity by our own state each and every day. Our courts are overrun by cases where people are taking complete advantage of a law that basically puts a badge on a angered citizen and an innocent person ‘s future ends up the hands of a Stanly county born and raised redneck magistrate. I can’t possibly begin to tell you my story and the lack of respect our police and magistrates have for themselves, God, and the public they are sworn to protect. Please make it possible for a man or woman, accused of domestic violence, to rightfully defend themselves before putting them in jail. It is unconstitutional!
Jan 8th, 2018
Geraldo A. from Modesto, CA writes:
I marry with my wife for 14 years. I met her. In California on Silicon Valley, On August 21 2017 I was put in jail . due to my wife false accused me for domestic violence and force having sex. He's is illegal I try to legalize her, but there is a prison time. Do it because she was deported 3 times back to Mexico. We have 3 children, 2 girls and one boy. The house that she is living in now I pay for it.. I was put in jail. She is trying to get American visa. Keep my house and keep my children. I am American citizen and I want justice.
Jan 8th, 2018
Geraldo A. from Modesto, CA writes:
Jan 6th, 2018
Corey R J. from Indianapolis, IN writes:
Thank you for your movement I'm a victim in Indianapolis Indiana. The courts have absolutely created another victim in my situation and daily basis. Highly interested in joining the movement.
Jan 4th, 2018
Steven G. from Charlotte, NC signed.
Jan 4th, 2018
Steven G. from Charlotte, NC signed.
Jan 3rd, 2018
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/03/texas-woman-19-who-killed-new-years-eve-date-planned-to-steal-his-guns-prosecutors-say.html Meanwhile, men's lives are being destroyed every day over nothing but an accusation.
Jan 3rd, 2018
Someone from Pearl River, NY writes:
After consulting with 4/5 divorce attorneys my ex spouse had the police come to my house and remove me from my home. I later discovered that my ex had filed a false Family Offense Petition against me alleging domestic violence. I was to appear in court within 4 or 5 days following the false accusation apparently to have a hearing on this. The IDV court judge adjourned this hearing for 10 months to coincide with family court and matrimonial proceedings. When it was time for me to answer the false accusations the judge criticized me and asked what I was talking about. When I advised that I wished to address the false accusations alleged against me, the judge stated in Court that my ex had not provided one ounce of evidence and so the issue was moot. However, in this 10 months I was removed from my home and taken away from my 6 month old child with only very restrictive visitation. My house went into foreclosure and my credit was ruined. I even produced evidence that it was, in fact, I who had been domestically abused by my ex in the form of pictures and an admission from my ex, but the judge ignored the evidence. She then found primary custody for my ex wife even though she has had drug and other felony convictions and also had arrests for battery in her prior relationships.
Jan 1st, 2018
Sally V. from Irvine, CA writes:
This is not only about men, my husband was arrested on mother's day of 2017 and i didn't press charges against him inreturn he has filed a demstic violence restraining order against me and took my children away from me and file divorce papers I was served on September 6th 2017. I didn't know anything was this going on until I was served domestic violence restraining order against took my kids from me i was the stay home mom for 13 years all these years up to September 6th 2017 he had no prove just the latter from the DA dropping charges against him saying not enough edvince and the child welfare case plan because I had 1 mental break down he try to used that against me when I did everything to keep my children in my care and I completed it. I had no criminal background until now I broke the restraining order by texting my daughter and my husband then I turn myself in because I was sick of his accusations he keeps on accused me. This law need to change it mess up the victims life and the children's life in CA if a person does a DV restraining order and devorce papers they dont have to pay alimony and child support. Someone should done procalled to contacting child welfare to make sure everything he was saying was truthful no one did it destroys the real victim and the children involved this law is a nightmare
Jan 1st, 2018
Sally V. from Irvine, CA writes:
Jan 1st, 2018
Brandon C. from Westbrook, ME writes:
Please help those of us set apart from our families because of lies.
Jan 1st, 2018
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
FOX news article not good enough for you?.... Here's another one, Congress!! WHEN woo you uphold INNOCENT, until proven guilty of a crime, with ACTUAL evidence?... An ACCUSATION is NOT evidence. Here's another source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/partisans-wielding-money-begin-seeking-to-exploit-harassment-claims/ar-BBHBLMg?li=BBnb7Kz
Jan 1st, 2018
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
Jan 1st, 2018
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
As it turns out, false accusations are worth BIG MONEY!! Its so easy to falsely accuse, and they can be used for various different purposes.. blackmail, extortion, get immediate possession of the house / cars, get custody of kids... they can even to rig elections with false accusations. When will CONGRESS uphold innocent, until PROVEN guilty of a crime, with due process? http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html Every. Single. Male. Is. A. Target. The more money you have, the bigger the target. Yes! It IS that simple. Congress and feminism did this. Only Congress can fix it. (202) 224-5225 Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington DC, if you care.
Dec 31st, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
Male = criminal Female = victim Its literally written into our LAWS!! Government sponsored extortion. Congress and feminism did this.
Dec 31st, 2017
William cameron K. from Portland, OR writes:
This is Oregon way of removing dedicated Fathers from a child's life. My son and I were raped of our close and meaningful relationship of 6.5 years.
Dec 31st, 2017
William cameron K. from Portland, OR writes:
Dec 30th, 2017
Susan T. from Elkridge, MD signed.
Dec 30th, 2017
Matthew W. from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Dec 27th, 2017
Someone from San Diego, CA writes:
My mentally ill wife under the influence/abetting from my mother-in-law falsely alleged me raping her to the police, when I called 911 after my emotionally out-of controlled mother-in-law punched my face, trying to stop my moving car on the street. My mother-in-law is an illegal immigrant. She is doing this for her own immigration benefit ( I heard of U-visa)
Dec 26th, 2017
Someone from Modesto, CA writes:
My mentally ill girlfriend falsely alleged that I abused her and raped her. Luckily the charges were dropped or my career would have ended. Because she made the call, the police believed her false allegations. And, the police were unable to find the information that she has done this before with another victim.
Dec 26th, 2017
Someone from Modesto, CA writes:
Dec 26th, 2017
miranda p. from Saint Augustine, FL signed.
Dec 23rd, 2017
Ryan H. from Troy, OH signed.
Dec 21st, 2017
Someone from columubs, OH writes:
I was issued a restraining order order from a Kent State after a professor manipulated them into issuing it to have me stay off campus which I haven't been on since the 1980s). She didn't stop there she went to her local racist community County Court and had another restraining order issued only because of online reviews where I attempted to expose her sexual exploitation of minority males and because i was texting her trying to get my stuff back, the next thing I know police called and said she has a protection order, so two days later I got a notice in the mail about a court hearing. At the hearing she brought pages of unbelievable lies but the court didn't care they issued a five-year restraining order anyway even though these restraining order even States in it that no threats were ever made and not one single hair on her head was ever hurt. The only reason the retraining order was issued was because her lawyer also asked to be on it and who was obviously friends with the judge. Her crying probably helped also. Next thing I know the state of Ohio is charging and convicting me of crimes related to posting honest and non demanding online reviews. Not just one or two charges try 15 or 16 or so totally ridiculous. They even issued false warrants for my arrest stating that I missed probation reporting and court hearings, only thing is I was never on probation. here racism sexism retaliation, corruption. vindictiveness and legal abuse hide under the law.
Dec 21st, 2017
Someone from columubs, OH writes:
Dec 20th, 2017
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
https://pagesix.com/2017/12/20/rose-mcgowan-wants-the-media-to-stop-using-alleged/ The Feminists want the word "alleged" to be removed from the conversation. They've already gotten rid of the burden of proof, the presumption of innocence, due process, and the trial. Now, they want EVERY accuser to be believed, without question. They literally hate men so much, that they care absolutely NOTHING about sending an innocent man to jail or prison. These Feminists are getting their way too! When it comes to Protective Orders and Restraining Orders, we already give them the benefit of the doubt. 2-3 million pf these orders issued EVERY year, WITHOUT TRIAL, DUE PROCESS, or BURDEN of PROOF.... while simultaneously GUARANTEEING the accuser, they will NEVER be prosecuted, for lying under oath to a Judge. Even if they ADMIT to lying under oath, after getting caught, by a Judge or Magistrate, they are STILL GUARANTEED to NOT be prosecuted! Its a felony in EVERY state, but NEVER prosecuted, EVER! These people are free to LIE, as much as they want, to Judges and Magistrates, and they are GUARANTEED to NOT be prosecuted for it! Think I'm wrong, or exaggerating? PROVE me wrong!... NEVER in America, has ANYONE been prosecuted for lying to get a Protective Oder or Restraining Order. The Judges and Magistrates catch them in lies all the time, but GUARANTEE to NOT prosecute them... Wonder why we have such a problem with false accusations? Mens' lives are being destroyed every day, for nothing but a false accusation.. and our government is encouraging it, and HIDING it! Call the Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington DC, if you care: (202) 224-5225 1. Restore the presumption of innocence 2. Restore the burden of proof. 3. Prosecute the KNOWN, PROVEN liars.. its a FELONY, prosecute it... take you OWN orders seriously.