Stop False Allegations of Domestic Violence

We, the undersigned, are writing in hopes of bringing to your attention a dire misjustice that is occuring in our state as well as many others across the US. Laws inacted to protect the victims of the vile crime of domestic violence are being misused by both citizens as well as law enforcement, and in this process innocent men's lives are being destroyed. In most states, the burden of proof is being thrown out and the simple word of the acuser is being taken without question, many times without the accused even being allowed to speak. True victims of domestic violence, some of whose names you will find below, find this to be deplorable. Not only can a woman falsely accuse a man of domestic violence without fear of consequence, but the accused man has no voice against her. The accuser can be a mentally disturbed individual using such laws to exact her revenge against a man who simply does not want to be in a relationship anymore, and her word is automatically taken, even when no evidence is in place. The man in such cases is automatically arrested, injunctions are automatically set in place, and even if he is able to prove his innocence in court he has lost months of his life due to the fact that she cried wolf. Worse yet are the cases of these innocent men who are poor and have no means to hire private attorneys. Their public defenders assume they are guilty and therefore do only the bare necessities to be their legal voice.We are not in any way asking for a revocation of the laws that protect true victims of domestic violence. Our wish is that these laws be revisited and indications made to to allow for criminal and civil prosecution when someone, whether male or female, has misused these laws in a vindictive and cunning way. We also would ask that law enforcement officers, public attorneys, and judges be forced to recognize the precept that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, in the cases of domestic violence accusations, the opposite is true. An example of this is that of a 20 year old Florida resident who made the bond that was set for him, only to be picked up the very next day without provocation. The acuser in this case simply told the court she was afraid. He had done nothing in terms of trying to contact her or see her, and was not without several witnesses the few short hours he was free. Something must be done to prevent those who would lie about being a victim of domestic violence from continuing to do so. If it is not, our prisons will be overrun with innocent men and our streets will be controlled by the women who sent them there.
Dec 7th, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/03/texas-woman-accused-posing-as-boyfriend-sending-threats-to-herself.html http://www.worldwideweirdnews.com/2017/12/woman-posed-boyfriend-sent-threatening-messages-causing-jailed-8-times.html http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3992932/Woman-created-fake-Facebook-profiles-sent-EIGHT-threatening-messages-frame-ex-boyfriend-jailed-year.html This is happening WAY more than the media wants you to know about!!! Most of the victims of this are locked up right now, and no one knows the truth, except the jailed victim, and their false accuser.
Dec 7th, 2017
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
Burden of PROOF. Give it back. The presumption of INNOCENCE. It needs to be RETURNED... for males AND females.... every. single. citizen. MUST be presumed INNOCENT, until proven guilty of a CRIME, with ACTUAL evidence (an accusation is NOT evidence.. its a starting point for an investigation), and DUE PROCESS. "better to let 99 criminals go free, than lock up 1 innocent person"?... right now, we're doing the exact OPPOSITE!... men and women BOTH are being falsely accused! You idiots just can't see it. Ask any magistrate or Judge... people are CAUGHT in obvious lies, and even admit to lying under oath (trying to get a Protective Order, Restraining Order, etc.), but they are NEVER prosecuted... Its a FELONY! Start prosecuting it, and people will start taking it more seriously. Right now, everyone knows they can falsely accuse anyone, and get a protective order / restraining order / PFA / Domestic violence injunction / etc.. and there is no risk for lying under oath.. Start taking you OWN orders SERIOUSLY!! STOP allowing LIARS and MANIPULATORS free reign, to falsely accuse, with no risk! Its really not that hard. People who are CONVICTED of actual abuse in a court of law, with actual evidence and due process, should absolutely be punished, male or female, equally. STOP this "gender war".. we are ALL EQUALL now... and we should ALL be presumed INNOCENT. PROSECUTE the PROVEN LIARS too!. it goes BOTH ways!
Dec 7th, 2017
Cheryl M. from Chesnee, SC writes:
Fathers deserve the same as mothers .
Dec 6th, 2017
Ray C. from Union City, CA writes:
I'm currently the target of my mother and her sisters who are using false accusations of elder abuse to remove me as trustee of an estate my granparents left me as executor. They removed me from the estate ive been paying for and am living in my trailer, moving from place to place for the past 4 months. Their end game is to have me removed and jailed so that the position will put her sister in charge. They can sell the estate and not have to reimburse me for 14 years of expenses incurred for supporting my mother. Even though I'm aware of the tactic, I'm currently losing my ability to defend myself because my attorney and everyone else thinks I'm crazy for suggesting such a thing.
Dec 5th, 2017
Phillip O. from Sacramento, CA writes:
Don't Judges know by now that women LIE out their teeth!!!! All they have to do is Cry and look sad. They do it because US men don't jump when they say JUMP!!!! So they yell Rape!!!! Cops are so Stupid and Not trained to see that women will Fake it Most of the time and the guy isn't a rapist but a pawn in her sick game to get back at him. They pretend to be scared but they are acting and after it's over they are in Bed with their new LOVER<!!!!!! The FBI have it wrong in all of their reports because they don't want to waste their time in such small potatoes when they can have bigger fish to fry. Women can Fake Mental illness, easy it's part of their Feminist growing up and they go away for 30 days and come out all Bright an Kitten bright in other words SHE's FAKING IT PEOPLE!!!!!! My x was screwing the Cop who threatened her and if she didn't do what he wanted Her son would be taken away and she be thrown in a Mental Hospital for drugs. So she did what he wanted her to do, and I went to Prison for False Allegations of Rape. So I'm going to SUE the FU*KING county and the lawyer who didn't do his Job and find the truth. You see the DA has the JUDGE in his Back pocket and the Government don't care. AN other body in the system.
Dec 5th, 2017
Linda J. from Pottsville, AR writes:
My husband of 14yrs I've known since jr high had me falsely charged. Ended up homeless while he got to drive vehicles, stay in house, sleep in my greatgrandmas bed and keep my dogs from me. He has stolen several of my families things, my things and nobody could do anything. One of my dogs got sick and he refused to take to vet. On 11-26-17 I got a text that said "Al died." A week later he finally told me what he did with his body. Police said they couldn't arrest him. I am still homeless and can't find anywhere that can help. This is WRONG! I ended up with probation, a fine to pay, have to take anger management and lost my guns and gun rights. I have to pay all of that, buy a vehicle get insurance, and find a place to live so I can get my other dogs before something happens to them and start my life over with nothing on a minimum wage job I was lucky enough to find. At my age that is going to be almost impossible to do. I was never asked what happened or allowed to tell my side of the story. The laws are good if abuse is there but the law has allowed everything in and about my life to be destroyed and an innocent wonderful dog lost his life. Somehow this needs to change! There needs to be something out there to help people who are falsely charged and convicted.
Dec 5th, 2017
Someone from Medford, OR writes:
This has happened to almost every man I know at one time or another. Woman calls the police and says whatever she wants, and doesn’t have to prove anything at all. Her word is taken without any burden of proof. This needs to stop! Men can be victims of domestic violence too, and we never see justice for anything done to us. That also needs to be stopped!
Dec 4th, 2017
Yvonne C. from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Dec 4th, 2017
Yvonne C. from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Dec 4th, 2017
Yvonne C. from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Dec 3rd, 2017
Jose F. from Waldo, WI writes:
I have been falsely accused and my children have legally stolen by a a Female Judge, Female GAL and my wife. I have NEVER been in any courtroom before for anything. I never could have thought this would happen in the country I served! This needs to stop. The burden of proof needs to be there EVEN IN CIVIL COURT!
Dec 3rd, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
If you're a male, and you have nothing, you're a "loser" and no woman wants you..... If you're a man, and you have made any sort of life for yourself, you're a TARGET... and ANY female that you get involved with, can take it ALL! (and trust me, EVERY female knows how EASY it is to ruin you.. all they have to do, is WANT to ruin you. YES, it is that simple!... Get mad about it, and she'll have you locked in a cage! They LOVE it when you get angry, because to the courts, an angry man = violent criminal that needs to be locked up, they can't even fathom, that you might be falsely accused. That's because there is NO BURDEN of PROOF. Congress REMOVED that pesky little detail. The accusation IS the evidence! Congress and feminism did this.. only Congress can fix it. This is one of the reasons why men are committing suicide at an astronomical rate. You are forced to live alone, or take the enormous risk of being locked in jail, because your woman is in a bad mood... she can literally do it ANY time she wants... that is ultimate control! Call the Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington, DC, (202) 224-5225, because if you think they care about this petition, you're wrong! It doesn't have nearly enough signatures... that's because MOST of the victims of false accusations, are in JAIL or PRISON right now... and trust me, they don't have access to this petition.
Dec 3rd, 2017
Jason E. from Concord, NH writes:
This needs to stop. The burden of proof needs to be there.
Dec 2nd, 2017
Margaret G. from Wasilla, AK writes:
This huge industry called family court needs reform. It's destroying families and hurting our children.
Dec 2nd, 2017
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
Innocent, until proven guilty?... Gone. Due process?... Gone. If a female says that you abused her, in any way whatsoever, and she sticks to her story, you are guilty. End of story! The accusation IS the evidence, and that's all they need. Your life will be destroyed, and you will be alone forever, because you're an "abuser"... What woman wants to be with an "abuser"? None! The false accusers are now in control. "Rape culture", "domestic violence culture", "toxic masculinity", etc. Congress has given the feminists and the false accusers, ALL of the control! This is what happens, when you don't uphold "innocent, until proven guilty." or due process. If you have a home, and you want to keep it... or, if you just want to, NOT be locked in jail, I suggest staying away from females completely... unless and until, our laws change drastically. I know you don't believe me now, and you won't... until it happens to you. ...and then, who's going to know? ...Only you, and your false accuser. You were assumed guilty. See how perfectly that works? Innocent, until proven guilty, completely reversed! Congress and feminism did this.
Dec 1st, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Dec 1st, 2017
Someone from Oklahoma City, OK writes:
My step mom lied on me and admitted she did it and that she provoked me to hit her I wasn't doing it cause I'm violence I did it because I was protecting my daughter from getting hit with a brush if anyone is a real parent yall can't tell me you wouldn't put your self in my shoes and she moved me back in after I got out of jail And also she beats on her child And she don't do nothing about it and I have a witness that she does And tried committing suicide in front of her child twice I don't deserved the charges I'm not violent
Dec 1st, 2017
Kelly N. from Shapleigh, ME writes:
My son is being falsely accused of DV as we speak in the state of TX. He also is feeling as if he's being treated as guilty until proven innocent. His estranged wife has a history of mental instability and has even gone so far as to injure herself to make her case. Even her parents say she has a history of lying and false accusations but I am now forced to clean out my retirement account as he nor I have any means otherwise to defend him. This isn't right and not only is he paying for these lies, I am as well. It makes me sick to my stomach that I'll be having to start over financially but more so that he needs to be going through this because he fell in love with someone he trusted but shouldn't have.
Dec 1st, 2017
Justin D. from Virginia Beach, VA writes:
My foreign national wife is falsely claiming domestic violence against me and I recently discovered she can receive a permanent green card for it. Now she is using the domestic violence charge as leverage to receive spousal support in our separation and divorce and there's virtually nothing I can do to stop it.
Nov 27th, 2017
Kim J. from Bend, OR signed.
Nov 25th, 2017
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
To Maria T. from Copiague, NY: What happened to you, happens to tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of men (and some women), all over America, EVERY SINGLE YEAR. The men have had it happen to them so many times, that, they have now figured out the ONLY way to stop it: accuse the woman, first! Women have been doing this for DECADES.. now, men are figuring it out too, because it is the ONLY defense... strike first! Now, that women are being falsely accused too, maybe (I doubt it, but maybe) CONGRESS will finally do something about these "clearly un-constitutional" (see: "Crespo vs Crespo" in New Jersey, google it) orders (they only change things, when there are women victims, they couldn't care less about the men). NOW, MAYBE, they will realize that its a SERIOUS problem (and MASSIVE)! It is largely hidden, but it is MASSIVE... It is LITERALLY, "whoever accuses first".... that is the "game" of relationships now.. sad, but true. Over 80% of all Protective Orders / Restraining Orders are completely false, or trivial in nature. How did it get this way? Because CONGRESS decided to start taking legal action (Protective Orders / Restraining Orders / Domestic violence injunctions / PFA's / etc. against innocent people (mostly men), based on NOTHING but an accusation! If ANYONE is EVER abused in ANY way... CALL THE POLICE, IMMEDIATELY!!! TELL them what happened. It is THEIR JOB to INVESTIGATE!! If they find evidence of a CRIME (an accusation, is NOT evidence)... hard, physical evidence.. then charge the person (male or female, we are EQUAL), with the appropriate crime... then give them their day in court (with due process)... they MUST be regarded as INNOCENT, unless and until, they are CONVICTED OF a CRIME, with HARD, PHYSICAL evidence! Its the same problem with all of these sexual assault allegations / sexual harassment allegations in the MEDIA right now... EVERYONE has FORGOTTEN... INNOCENT, until PROVEN guilty of a crime with ACTUAL evidence! The media should not be deciding guilt, the courts should. How many men's (and women's') careers / lives have to be DESTROYED, before Congress starts upholding INNOCENT, until proven guilty in a court of law (with due process)? The people in the media are INNOCENT!!! BY DEFINITION, you ****ing idiots!!! Congress, you have LITERALLY let innocent, until proven guilty, be completely REVERSED! The EXACT opposite is now true. The pendulum has swung way too far! Literally, MILLIONS of innocent American citizens (mostly men, but some women too), kicked out of their OWN homes, EVERY YEAR!... All because police are too lazy to INVESTIGATE these accusations, and Congress just goes with the "whoever accuses the other, first" approach. All of these state laws came from the VAWA program (violence against women act). Also, they catch these people in lies a lot, and NEVER prosecute them... EVER! Even when they ADMIT that they lied. So, there is NO RISK for falsely accusing. 2-3 million of these orders every year, NEVER a prosecution for lying to get one... ZERO!... EVER! Feminism and Congress did this!! Congress needs to fix it. Innocent, until proven guilty COMPLETELY REVERSED!! Destroying America, one family at a time. Falsely accusing gives you all of the control (and possession of the house, custody of any kids, all other belongings / assets)... sad, but true. If someone is truly scared of someone they are living with, shouldn't they leave immediately? ...and go to a domestic violence shelter (where its safer)? Why would you want to stay in that person's house, and kick them out?... they obviously KNOW where you are (and you just made them homeless, from their OWN house)... how can that possibly be safe?
Nov 25th, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA signed.
Nov 25th, 2017
Maria T. from Copiague, NY writes:
My husband wanted a divorce and I did not. As a result he made a false accusation of Domestic Violence, had me arrested and removed from my home, and moved his girlfriend in immediately. This was a clear abuse of the Domestic Violence process.
Nov 25th, 2017
Maria T. from Copiague, NY writes:
Nov 25th, 2017
Maria T. from Copiague, NY writes:
Nov 24th, 2017
Michelle W. from Chesapeake, VA writes:
I am so glad I came across this site because my boyfriend is currently facing false domestic assault charges by an ex-girlfriend. I acknowledge the fact that there have been thousands of women murdered, attacked, maimed and terrorized by men who deserve to spend the rest of their lives in prison. The problem I have is when woman make false domestic assault charges and are not held criminally accountable for their actions. These women know that the judicial system is set up in such a way that they can get away with ruining men's lives. We are talking about someone's life, livelihood and freedom!! Something needs to be done for the victims of false domestic assault charges!!!
Nov 24th, 2017
Michelle W. from Chesapeake, VA writes:
Nov 24th, 2017
Michelle W. from Chesapeake, VA writes:
Nov 21st, 2017
Someone from Nyssa, OR writes:
I am strongly for men's rights. My husband has had not 1 not 2 but 4 restraining orders against him by ex-wife. Not only has she accused him of DV but also abuse towards their son. We've had 3 different child services cases including 2 detective investigations. All of which have not found my husband to be guilty of anything. None the less she continues to deprive my husband the time with his son and constantly files paperwork against him. (We're running out of money to defend ourselves) not to mention trying to support my two older children and a 4 month old baby of our own. She manipulates my step son into feeling a certain way towards us and goes as far as coaching him to say negative things against us. My husband with proof in his hands was not allowed to defend himself. The orders were simply dismissed because the investigations resulted as unsubstantiated. Never the less we lost time with him. Over and over again. Where is the justice?!
Nov 19th, 2017
Ariel G. from Taylors, SC signed.
Nov 17th, 2017
Juan T. from New York, NY writes:
False allegations ruined a perfect military career. 15 years down the drain.
Nov 17th, 2017
Kusai A. from Windermere, FL writes:
All these movies and series about the best detectives in the world are from USA! Are imaginary dreams! In Reality, nothing you see in TV is true! Some women claim false abuse and hit them self to show that they are abuse, police pre judge you and makes you guilty and destroy any men reputation before they start investigating by doing mugshot and injunctions!!!!! After they destroy your life then you are allowed to get into court procedure!! Is this justic?!! Is this the greatest country in the world law?!
Nov 14th, 2017
Gen A. from Redondo Beach, CA writes:
illegalize all forms of violence
Nov 14th, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA signed.
Nov 14th, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
Every single female in America has an extremely powerful, vicious tool, that she can use anytime she wants. These aren't black women, or white women, or "low class" women, or "mentally disturbed women"... this is ALL women! EVERY. SINGLE. ONE! They ALL have the power to kick you out of your own house, and even put you in JAIL... all with ONE lie! These women can keep this tool in their "back pocket" and use it at any time... whether you've been dating her for 2 weeks, and she stayed at your house once, or you've been married to her for decades. Its the common go-to tactic, in MANY divorce cases. The Judges catch them in lies all the time, but NEVER prosecute them. I don't have to tell most of you how this happens.. you already know. I will just say this one thing, which I mean with all due respect: If you let a female into your home, you get what you get. This******is serious. She MAY never falsely accuse you, but IF she does, you WILL be GUILTY. They WILL believe her, because our laws FORCE them to believe her! If a woman is "scared" of the man she is living with, shouldn't she leave, and get AWAY? Why would she want to stay in the house where the "abuse" is taking place? Because its all about the house and the money and the control, that's why! In today's world, if you let a female into your home, you are INSANE!! This is the biggest civil rights / human rights issue of our lifetimes... and will be recognized as such, in the near future. Innocent until proven guilty, completely REVERSED.... that is Restraining Orders / Protective Orders precisely. Congress and Feminism did this.
Nov 14th, 2017
Kathy R. from Houston, TX signed.
Nov 12th, 2017
Alexander L. from Overland Park, KS writes:
To whom it may concern, It is very sad, but unfortunately true, that the person we have entrusted our life with, the person whom we fell in love with, the person who maybe most of the time loves us, will many times in a moment of anger accuse a loving father of emotional abuse. This will happen in a moment of anger and vindictiveness, that can never be withdrawn from history. Once the 911 call is made or accusation is made to anyone, the wheels of injustice begin rolling. I have seen this personally in my life and it is very upsetting. Many times, the accuser will regret her actions; but it is too late. She may even lash out at law enforcement for overreacting, but it is too late. The wheels of injustice are set in motion. Even worse are the rampant cases of women using the accusation of abuse as a planning mechanism for a future divorce; or simply as an insurance policy for a future divorce. I beg you to look at the credible statistics that show how often this happens, and put something in place that will mitigate the injustice that is happening everyday. This injustice happens overwhelmingly to men. Please please protect the lives, protect the ability of men to financially support their kids by putting something in place that will make it a more fair process.
Nov 12th, 2017
Terrence P. from Dallas, TX writes:
The accuser culture is getting worse by the day. It is fueled by Congress and causes tremendous strain on society. Everyone wants to be a victim and nobody is accountable. How many people can take this abuse by law enforcement before someone snaps......
Nov 10th, 2017
Someone from Burleson, TX writes:
My son is going thru this same thing with wife now ex wife. Just said the words and he was guilty in state of Washington he was not allowed to see his young kids or talk to them. The judge was biased to women we need to stop crying wolf
Nov 9th, 2017
Derek Q. from Fort Worth, TX signed.