Stop False Allegations of Domestic Violence

We, the undersigned, are writing in hopes of bringing to your attention a dire misjustice that is occuring in our state as well as many others across the US. Laws inacted to protect the victims of the vile crime of domestic violence are being misused by both citizens as well as law enforcement, and in this process innocent men's lives are being destroyed. In most states, the burden of proof is being thrown out and the simple word of the acuser is being taken without question, many times without the accused even being allowed to speak. True victims of domestic violence, some of whose names you will find below, find this to be deplorable. Not only can a woman falsely accuse a man of domestic violence without fear of consequence, but the accused man has no voice against her. The accuser can be a mentally disturbed individual using such laws to exact her revenge against a man who simply does not want to be in a relationship anymore, and her word is automatically taken, even when no evidence is in place. The man in such cases is automatically arrested, injunctions are automatically set in place, and even if he is able to prove his innocence in court he has lost months of his life due to the fact that she cried wolf. Worse yet are the cases of these innocent men who are poor and have no means to hire private attorneys. Their public defenders assume they are guilty and therefore do only the bare necessities to be their legal voice.We are not in any way asking for a revocation of the laws that protect true victims of domestic violence. Our wish is that these laws be revisited and indications made to to allow for criminal and civil prosecution when someone, whether male or female, has misused these laws in a vindictive and cunning way. We also would ask that law enforcement officers, public attorneys, and judges be forced to recognize the precept that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, in the cases of domestic violence accusations, the opposite is true. An example of this is that of a 20 year old Florida resident who made the bond that was set for him, only to be picked up the very next day without provocation. The acuser in this case simply told the court she was afraid. He had done nothing in terms of trying to contact her or see her, and was not without several witnesses the few short hours he was free. Something must be done to prevent those who would lie about being a victim of domestic violence from continuing to do so. If it is not, our prisons will be overrun with innocent men and our streets will be controlled by the women who sent them there.
Nov 25th, 2017
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
To Maria T. from Copiague, NY: What happened to you, happens to tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of men (and some women), all over America, EVERY SINGLE YEAR. The men have had it happen to them so many times, that, they have now figured out the ONLY way to stop it: accuse the woman, first! Women have been doing this for DECADES.. now, men are figuring it out too, because it is the ONLY defense... strike first! Now, that women are being falsely accused too, maybe (I doubt it, but maybe) CONGRESS will finally do something about these "clearly un-constitutional" (see: "Crespo vs Crespo" in New Jersey, google it) orders (they only change things, when there are women victims, they couldn't care less about the men). NOW, MAYBE, they will realize that its a SERIOUS problem (and MASSIVE)! It is largely hidden, but it is MASSIVE... It is LITERALLY, "whoever accuses first".... that is the "game" of relationships now.. sad, but true. Over 80% of all Protective Orders / Restraining Orders are completely false, or trivial in nature. How did it get this way? Because CONGRESS decided to start taking legal action (Protective Orders / Restraining Orders / Domestic violence injunctions / PFA's / etc. against innocent people (mostly men), based on NOTHING but an accusation! If ANYONE is EVER abused in ANY way... CALL THE POLICE, IMMEDIATELY!!! TELL them what happened. It is THEIR JOB to INVESTIGATE!! If they find evidence of a CRIME (an accusation, is NOT evidence)... hard, physical evidence.. then charge the person (male or female, we are EQUAL), with the appropriate crime... then give them their day in court (with due process)... they MUST be regarded as INNOCENT, unless and until, they are CONVICTED OF a CRIME, with HARD, PHYSICAL evidence! Its the same problem with all of these sexual assault allegations / sexual harassment allegations in the MEDIA right now... EVERYONE has FORGOTTEN... INNOCENT, until PROVEN guilty of a crime with ACTUAL evidence! The media should not be deciding guilt, the courts should. How many men's (and women's') careers / lives have to be DESTROYED, before Congress starts upholding INNOCENT, until proven guilty in a court of law (with due process)? The people in the media are INNOCENT!!! BY DEFINITION, you ****ing idiots!!! Congress, you have LITERALLY let innocent, until proven guilty, be completely REVERSED! The EXACT opposite is now true. The pendulum has swung way too far! Literally, MILLIONS of innocent American citizens (mostly men, but some women too), kicked out of their OWN homes, EVERY YEAR!... All because police are too lazy to INVESTIGATE these accusations, and Congress just goes with the "whoever accuses the other, first" approach. All of these state laws came from the VAWA program (violence against women act). Also, they catch these people in lies a lot, and NEVER prosecute them... EVER! Even when they ADMIT that they lied. So, there is NO RISK for falsely accusing. 2-3 million of these orders every year, NEVER a prosecution for lying to get one... ZERO!... EVER! Feminism and Congress did this!! Congress needs to fix it. Innocent, until proven guilty COMPLETELY REVERSED!! Destroying America, one family at a time. Falsely accusing gives you all of the control (and possession of the house, custody of any kids, all other belongings / assets)... sad, but true. If someone is truly scared of someone they are living with, shouldn't they leave immediately? ...and go to a domestic violence shelter (where its safer)? Why would you want to stay in that person's house, and kick them out?... they obviously KNOW where you are (and you just made them homeless, from their OWN house)... how can that possibly be safe?
Nov 25th, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA signed.
Nov 25th, 2017
Maria T. from Copiague, NY writes:
My husband wanted a divorce and I did not. As a result he made a false accusation of Domestic Violence, had me arrested and removed from my home, and moved his girlfriend in immediately. This was a clear abuse of the Domestic Violence process.
Nov 25th, 2017
Maria T. from Copiague, NY writes:
Nov 25th, 2017
Maria T. from Copiague, NY writes:
Nov 24th, 2017
Michelle W. from Chesapeake, VA writes:
I am so glad I came across this site because my boyfriend is currently facing false domestic assault charges by an ex-girlfriend. I acknowledge the fact that there have been thousands of women murdered, attacked, maimed and terrorized by men who deserve to spend the rest of their lives in prison. The problem I have is when woman make false domestic assault charges and are not held criminally accountable for their actions. These women know that the judicial system is set up in such a way that they can get away with ruining men's lives. We are talking about someone's life, livelihood and freedom!! Something needs to be done for the victims of false domestic assault charges!!!
Nov 24th, 2017
Michelle W. from Chesapeake, VA writes:
Nov 24th, 2017
Michelle W. from Chesapeake, VA writes:
Nov 21st, 2017
Someone from Nyssa, OR writes:
I am strongly for men's rights. My husband has had not 1 not 2 but 4 restraining orders against him by ex-wife. Not only has she accused him of DV but also abuse towards their son. We've had 3 different child services cases including 2 detective investigations. All of which have not found my husband to be guilty of anything. None the less she continues to deprive my husband the time with his son and constantly files paperwork against him. (We're running out of money to defend ourselves) not to mention trying to support my two older children and a 4 month old baby of our own. She manipulates my step son into feeling a certain way towards us and goes as far as coaching him to say negative things against us. My husband with proof in his hands was not allowed to defend himself. The orders were simply dismissed because the investigations resulted as unsubstantiated. Never the less we lost time with him. Over and over again. Where is the justice?!
Nov 19th, 2017
Ariel G. from Taylors, SC signed.
Nov 17th, 2017
Juan T. from New York, NY writes:
False allegations ruined a perfect military career. 15 years down the drain.
Nov 17th, 2017
Kusai A. from Windermere, FL writes:
All these movies and series about the best detectives in the world are from USA! Are imaginary dreams! In Reality, nothing you see in TV is true! Some women claim false abuse and hit them self to show that they are abuse, police pre judge you and makes you guilty and destroy any men reputation before they start investigating by doing mugshot and injunctions!!!!! After they destroy your life then you are allowed to get into court procedure!! Is this justic?!! Is this the greatest country in the world law?!
Nov 14th, 2017
Gen A. from Redondo Beach, CA writes:
illegalize all forms of violence
Nov 14th, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA signed.
Nov 14th, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
Every single female in America has an extremely powerful, vicious tool, that she can use anytime she wants. These aren't black women, or white women, or "low class" women, or "mentally disturbed women"... this is ALL women! EVERY. SINGLE. ONE! They ALL have the power to kick you out of your own house, and even put you in JAIL... all with ONE lie! These women can keep this tool in their "back pocket" and use it at any time... whether you've been dating her for 2 weeks, and she stayed at your house once, or you've been married to her for decades. Its the common go-to tactic, in MANY divorce cases. The Judges catch them in lies all the time, but NEVER prosecute them. I don't have to tell most of you how this happens.. you already know. I will just say this one thing, which I mean with all due respect: If you let a female into your home, you get what you get. This******is serious. She MAY never falsely accuse you, but IF she does, you WILL be GUILTY. They WILL believe her, because our laws FORCE them to believe her! If a woman is "scared" of the man she is living with, shouldn't she leave, and get AWAY? Why would she want to stay in the house where the "abuse" is taking place? Because its all about the house and the money and the control, that's why! In today's world, if you let a female into your home, you are INSANE!! This is the biggest civil rights / human rights issue of our lifetimes... and will be recognized as such, in the near future. Innocent until proven guilty, completely REVERSED.... that is Restraining Orders / Protective Orders precisely. Congress and Feminism did this.
Nov 14th, 2017
Kathy R. from Houston, TX signed.
Nov 12th, 2017
Alexander L. from Overland Park, KS writes:
To whom it may concern, It is very sad, but unfortunately true, that the person we have entrusted our life with, the person whom we fell in love with, the person who maybe most of the time loves us, will many times in a moment of anger accuse a loving father of emotional abuse. This will happen in a moment of anger and vindictiveness, that can never be withdrawn from history. Once the 911 call is made or accusation is made to anyone, the wheels of injustice begin rolling. I have seen this personally in my life and it is very upsetting. Many times, the accuser will regret her actions; but it is too late. She may even lash out at law enforcement for overreacting, but it is too late. The wheels of injustice are set in motion. Even worse are the rampant cases of women using the accusation of abuse as a planning mechanism for a future divorce; or simply as an insurance policy for a future divorce. I beg you to look at the credible statistics that show how often this happens, and put something in place that will mitigate the injustice that is happening everyday. This injustice happens overwhelmingly to men. Please please protect the lives, protect the ability of men to financially support their kids by putting something in place that will make it a more fair process.
Nov 12th, 2017
Terrence P. from Dallas, TX writes:
The accuser culture is getting worse by the day. It is fueled by Congress and causes tremendous strain on society. Everyone wants to be a victim and nobody is accountable. How many people can take this abuse by law enforcement before someone snaps......
Nov 10th, 2017
Someone from Burleson, TX writes:
My son is going thru this same thing with wife now ex wife. Just said the words and he was guilty in state of Washington he was not allowed to see his young kids or talk to them. The judge was biased to women we need to stop crying wolf
Nov 9th, 2017
Derek Q. from Fort Worth, TX signed.
Nov 7th, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
What's so hard about innocent, until PROVEN guilty? Stop taking action against innocent men (protective orders / restraining orders), based on nothing but an accusation. Congress, you made a huge mistake.... please fix it. This problem will only continue to get bigger.
Nov 7th, 2017
Michael A. from Logan, UT writes:
I have been the victim of fabricated allegations of abuse that caused me six weeks of not seeing and hearing any news from my children. She misused these laws and I and my children have paid the cost, especially as she continues to alienate them from me. My children need me in their life, and the shelter's policy not to question her claims, in conjunction with ongoing false statements, has caused them harm in alienating me from them.
Nov 6th, 2017
Aaron R. from Whitley City, KY writes:
I strongly agree that this needs to happen, there are hundreds of loving fathers that are deprived there children due to the corrupt justice system set in place known as family court.
Nov 4th, 2017
Matt P. from Woodland Hills, CA writes:
I was falsely accused of domestic violence. She injured herself. I called 911 when I saw her strange behaviour. But, I am sure you guessed, I was arrested. Even the arresting officer was apologetic. He said he had no option. It was so obvious she was lying that there were no changes against me. But, the arrest stays in my record. How do you call that justice?
Nov 3rd, 2017
Joseph A. from Benwood, WV writes:
Our justice systems a joke and made to lock as many people as possible. How sick and evil is this country anymore.
Nov 3rd, 2017
Joseph A. from Benwood, WV writes:
Nov 3rd, 2017
Joseph A. from Benwood, WV writes:
Nov 3rd, 2017
barry S. from Jacksonville, FL writes:
this has got to stop when all it takes is an allegation regardless of motive to destroy a human life
Nov 3rd, 2017
barry S. from Jacksonville, FL writes:
Nov 3rd, 2017
barry S. from Jacksonville, FL writes:
Nov 3rd, 2017
barry S. from Jacksonville, FL writes:
Nov 3rd, 2017
Todd K. from Mandan, ND signed.
Nov 1st, 2017
Someone from Bismarck, AR writes:
Ya it must be standard practice from a woman now,for mine did the same thing to me after the guy she was sleeping with promised her a better life, for i was served with a protection order and 11 years never raised my voice or hand at her, but she hide our daughter for almost a month before i found her, that's when I got order served on me, when I found our daughter, all lies of course, and day of court for this false accusation,lies and her false claim of mental abuse lol cause she admitted I never physically touched her or our child, so had to use some other excuse ,but anyway after my lawyer reamed them out before court her and her lawyer decided to drop it, before it was presented to the judge, funny thing is the Prince charming she been doing for the last 4 years had been arrested several times for beating his wife, ya I no it's true cause she was helping me and gave me all the police reports, and he was even in trouble with dhs 4 or 5 times for beating and bruising his 12 yr old daughter, ya that's what she found so great about her new love I guess, some like it that way I guess, .........
Nov 1st, 2017
Dale V. from Mc Kenney, VA writes:
I am a victim of this. My ex wife was having an affair and we decided to get a divorce. While cooking dinner for my kids the police showed up at my house and told me I had to come to the police station. She told the police that she feared for her life and that was enough for the majesty to issue a Temporary Restraining Order. I wasn't able to come home for 30 days. When I came back home my house was empty. Then we had to go to court for custody of our kids and a Guardian Ad Litem was assigned for the kids. How can I prove i'm a good parent when I have no furniture or clothes for my kids because everything was taken during the 30 days I couldn't be home. This was absolutely the worst experience of my life. NO PROOF NEEDED. If a woman says you did it then you done it. Guilty until proven innocent .
Oct 31st, 2017
Someone from San Antonio, TX signed.
Oct 31st, 2017
Someone from San Antonio, TX signed.
Oct 30th, 2017
Someone from Sanford, NC signed.
Oct 25th, 2017
Someone from Colorado Springs, CO writes:
I'm going through this ordeal as of now, no help whatsoever. It's a down right Dis-Service to Due Process.
Oct 24th, 2017
Jena M. from Anchorage, AK writes:
My boyfriend was married to his wife for 7 years and when he found out she was having an affair with another married man who she worked with (both families have kids), then she falsely claimed domestic violence. He was cleared of all charges but was still exiled from his home and ordered to take anger management classes. Then she filed another one because she told him she knows what she did wrong during the first DV and won't make any mistakes filing DVs going forward. She got the second one and now he lost his kids because she used the system. All she had to say was she felt scared. That's it!! This has got to STOP! The kids are the ones suffering because she wants power, money, and control. He just wants his kids back and the kids want to tell the judge they want their dad back. It's heartbreaking what this is doing to families and it's not right and needs to STOP!!
Oct 21st, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
Call the Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington DC at 202-224-5225 Ask for Senator Chuck Grassley. Ask him WHY they continue to let completely innocent men be kicked out of their own homes and even locked in jail, over nothing but a false accusation. Here are some sources, as if you even need any: https://www.calcagnilaw.com/false-domestic-violence-allegations-are-more-common-than-you-think/ https://www.huffingtonpost.com/joseph-e-cordell/false-allegations-of-abus_b_8578086.html https://www.aggressivelegalservices.com/false-allegations-of-domestic-violence/ https://sites.google.com/site/nodakwc/domestic-violence-scam This is the biggest civil rights abuses of our lifetimes. Millions of innocent men kicked out of their own homes, locked in jail, and otherwise controlled (psychologically and emotionally, with just the THREAT of a false accusation)! And CONGRESS CAUSED it!!! By REMOVING the BURDEN of PROOF, before taking legal action, and labelling someone a "domestic abuser", while simultaneously refusing to prosecute the accusers who commit FELONY PERJURY, by falsely accusing. 2-3 million Protective Orders / Restraining Orders issued EVERY year in America.... ZERO prosecutions for lying to get one= MILLIONS of innocent men kicked out of their own homes every year. If you're being abused, why not LEAVE!!! They don't WANT to LEAVE!! They WANT YOUR HOUSE!!! ....and they'll get it too! Congress made it that way! It does NOT matter WHO owns the house..... Let a female live with you for a month or two.... then, she can literally take POSSESSION of YOUR house (that you own) with nothing but a simple LIE, where they REFUSE to prosecute her, even if she later ADMITS that she lied under oath (felony perjury)... If you go back to your OWN house, you IMMEDIATELY go to JAIL, and you're facing 1 YEAR for violating the order by going to your OWN house... meanwhile, your false accuser is taking everything from your house, and having it moved to a storage facility.... how you gonna stop that? You're not! How are you going to prove that it wasn't hers?... Guess what? The police don't care, that's a "civil matter". See? they've got you!!! There is NO defense... NONE! If any female ever accuses you of domestic abuse, and she sticks to her story, you are guilty... The accusation IS the evidence... CONGRESS MADE IT THAT WAY!!! MILLIONS of falsely accused EVERY SINGLE YEAR! Yes, I'm one of them. The biggest civil rights abuses of our lifetimes. You don't believe it now, but you will see in the future.... absolutely EPIDEMIC and SYSTEMIC false accusations destroying our country, one family at a time. Google: "Crespo vs Crespo" in New Jersey.... These orders are a VIOLATION of every American's most BASIC civil rights... the right to a TRIAL, the right to DUE PROCESS, the right to face you accuser in a court of law (and cross examine them), and above all, the right to be presumed innocent, until PROVEN guilty of a crime in a court of law!! These orders are a DIRECT VIOLATION of the US Constitution.... causing an absolute epidemic of false accusations of domestic abuse, that is LARGELY HIDDEN, because they REFUSE to PROSECUTE the KNOWN liars.