Enforce Due Process in Family Court

The Family Court processes are UNJUST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL, the process relies on the Judge's opinion and decision, which can easily be bought, putting our children's best interest on the market to be bought.

Whereas: The 14th Amendment of the Constitution assures that no State shall "deprive any person of LIFE, LIBERTY, or PROPERTY WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW".

Whereas: At the beginning of the 5th Amendment it states that "NO PERSON SHALL BE HELD TO ANSWER for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, UNLESS ON A PRESENTMENT OR INDICTMENT OF A GRAND JURY" (which is a jury of peers.) This is what due process is, your case (no matter what type of case, be it criminal, family, etc.) be presented in front of a Grand Jury, IT IS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

Whereas: The State and Federal government consider children to be the property of the parents. Without due process in the family court, we can easily be deprived of our children/property.

Whereas: Family Court proceedings do not abide by the constitutional right to due process providing a Grand Jury.

Therefore: It is time to hold the Family Court accountable to congress and the American People. I urge you to do everything in your power to pass the Enforce Due Process in Family Court bill!

Dec 13th, 2015
Someone from Bad Axe, MI signed.
Dec 13th, 2015
Someone from Sterling Heights, MI signed.
Dec 13th, 2015
Someone from Milford, MI signed.
Dec 12th, 2015
Someone from Olive Branch, MS signed.
Dec 12th, 2015
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
Dec 11th, 2015
Someone from Saint Paul, MN writes:
http://www.petition2congress.com/19142/corrupted-unethically-anoka-count-mn-cps-crooked/ I AGREE WITH YOU AND STAND WITH YOU 100%
Dec 11th, 2015
Someone from Oconto Falls, WI writes:
Family Court only cares for their "best interests" NOT the child! Child Abusers, Pedophiles, drunks, drug abusers, repeatedly get custody while unoffending mothers lose their children to monsters. WHERE IS MY MOTHERHOOD.GOV?
Dec 11th, 2015
Someone from Oconto Falls, WI writes:
Dec 10th, 2015
Someone from Bay City, MI signed.
Dec 9th, 2015
Someone from Brooklyn, NY writes:
Child Custody is a Kids for Cash. Whoever hires the crony lawyer pal of the judge gets sole custody and the other parent is completely cut out. Stop this slavery of judges "selling" children to the highest bidder (bribes funneled through lawyers).
Dec 9th, 2015
Someone from Columbia, MO writes:
Family courts bully and don't seek the truth! If you complain about a judge it goes to the judge and guess what that judge takes your kid! And you get to produce no evidence you basically have no rights! What a great nation we live in! Freedom and justice for all does not apply! It should be about the truth and a fear and just process! Child rights not father rights or mother rights! Allow evidence and fair trials.
Dec 9th, 2015
Someone from Ipswich, MA signed.
Dec 9th, 2015
Someone from Bakersfield, CA writes:
My child and I are victims.
Dec 8th, 2015
Someone from Pinckney, MI signed.
Dec 8th, 2015
Someone from Winston Salem, NC signed.
Dec 8th, 2015
Someone from Corunna, MI writes:
SHIAWASSEE COUNTY IS SO CURROPT !!!!! My cousin had her 2 children taken. And the whole thing was set up and illegal. Her kids were taken from the court room and taken to a motel with strangers. And for days were abused. This has to be brought to someones attention. 120 later ahe still does not have her children and they still have no reason to take them. At this point they are calling it parent allienation. The kids had regular visits with thier dad when he thought it was important enough to show up. I can give you moms name to get better details. But this case is commen sense and needs media attention so the kids can be back home and safe.
Dec 8th, 2015
Someone from Lynbrook, NY signed.
Dec 8th, 2015
Someone from Conway, SC signed.
Dec 7th, 2015
Someone from Durand, MI signed.
Dec 7th, 2015
Someone from Conway, SC signed.
Dec 7th, 2015
Someone from Redmond, WA signed.
Dec 7th, 2015
Someone from Novi, MI signed.
Someone from Fowlerville, MI writes:
Shiawassee County Court wrongfully taking our kids
Dec 7th, 2015
Someone from Owosso, MI signed.
Dec 7th, 2015
Someone from Dania, FL signed.
Dec 7th, 2015
Someone from Washington, DC signed.
Dec 7th, 2015
Someone from Canton, MI signed.
Dec 7th, 2015
Someone from Myrtle Beach, SC signed.
Someone from Fowlerville, MI writes:
The shiawassee county court has accused me of PAS that is not supposed to be recognized. Taking all my rights away. I haven't seen or spoke to my kids in 119 days. They were put through reunification program with Dr Rand whose license is suspended in 2 states! That alone is child abuse! Iam now being punished for filing an appeal, being told iam not cooperating! And have been ordered to sign any & all documents provided by my ex & whom ever he chooses, that anything shall be signed within 24 hours. I hope some helps immediately! All of my right are being used against me, its very unethical, not to mention insane for anyone proud to forbid children from their parents and vise versa! Shiawassee county, Michigan
Dec 7th, 2015
Someone from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Someone from Jeffersonville, IN writes:
It's an epidemic! Judicial bias and judges not taking the best interests of the child into account. They are using PAS junk science on kids and torturing them into compliance. These pseudo therapists are not certified, licensed or sanctioned by any psychiatric board. This must stop!
Dec 7th, 2015
Someone from Knoxville, TN signed.
Dec 7th, 2015
Someone from Brighton, MI signed.
Dec 7th, 2015
Someone from Saint Clair Shores, MI signed.
Dec 2nd, 2015
Someone from Fresh Meadows, NY signed.
Nov 22nd, 2015
Someone from Seneca, SC writes:
Only now that I have seen for myself family court can I attest to the tyranny of these courts. The constitution is supposed to be the Supreme law of the land. Each part of government is supposed to balance the other. Checks and balances. If family courts can take away fundamental rights without jury and without due process. Our Congress and the president are not doing their job. You are put there to protect our liberties. We the people. Give me liberty or give me death.
Nov 15th, 2015
Someone from Lithonia, GA signed.
Nov 12th, 2015
Someone from Jamestown, NY writes:
I have an active case in Florida. I'm a non-offender of the status. My daughter was takin from her home where she resided with her mother. Due to neglect. I was made aware I was the father threw DNA. It has been nearly 2 years and still no placement of my daughter. And I live all the way in NY.
Nov 8th, 2015
Someone from Whittier, CA signed.
Nov 6th, 2015
Someone from Burdett, NY writes:
My kids were taken from me against my will WITHOUT DUE PROCESS and I did not do anything. My EX did !! So why am I being punished by Family Court? DSS and CPS are stealing children and then making up BS to keep them. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW !!! I want my constitutional rights to be upheld !