Enforce Due Process in Family Court

The Family Court processes are UNJUST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL, the process relies on the Judge's opinion and decision, which can easily be bought, putting our children's best interest on the market to be bought.

Whereas: The 14th Amendment of the Constitution assures that no State shall "deprive any person of LIFE, LIBERTY, or PROPERTY WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW".

Whereas: At the beginning of the 5th Amendment it states that "NO PERSON SHALL BE HELD TO ANSWER for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, UNLESS ON A PRESENTMENT OR INDICTMENT OF A GRAND JURY" (which is a jury of peers.) This is what due process is, your case (no matter what type of case, be it criminal, family, etc.) be presented in front of a Grand Jury, IT IS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

Whereas: The State and Federal government consider children to be the property of the parents. Without due process in the family court, we can easily be deprived of our children/property.

Whereas: Family Court proceedings do not abide by the constitutional right to due process providing a Grand Jury.

Therefore: It is time to hold the Family Court accountable to congress and the American People. I urge you to do everything in your power to pass the Enforce Due Process in Family Court bill!

Jan 22nd, 2011
Someone from Tolland, CT writes:
I started save our kids parental alienation foundation during my trial in family courts while judge disregarded evidence and used his opinion against me and ended trial with set witnesess denying due process and breaking cannon laws of ct-also while testifying at the fatherhood task force it was noted the bias by judges with an alarmining rate of fathers paying child support over 90 plus % of the time trully denying the best intrest of our children 2 parents!
Jan 22nd, 2011
Someone from Drexel Hill, PA writes:
Proceedure is also at issue here according to the Judicial Codes of Florida, say, every case of divorce or in family court that I familiar with by the admission of friends and family members involved in court hearing or court decisions regarding having broken, ignored, or suppressed (it would appear0 these... it does not bode well for fairness and justice and equal treatment under the law.
Jan 22nd, 2011
Someone from Thomaston, GA signed.
Jan 22nd, 2011
Someone from Orlando, FL signed.
Jan 22nd, 2011
Someone from Bangor, ME writes:
I lost custody of my (then) 12 year old son to an estranged grandparent, without being notified of the hearing and after the Alabama judge dismissed my attorney, again without notice to me in Maine. Both my son and I had no constitutional or civil rights in this Alabama so-called "family" court. Judges must be held accountable for their misconduct and unconstitutional rulings. Our children are being sold to the highest bidders, and WE the PEOPLE will not stand for this any longer.
Jan 22nd, 2011
Someone from Pompano Beach, FL signed.
Jan 17th, 2011
Someone from Acworth, GA signed.
Dec 6th, 2010
Someone from Ashtabula, OH signed.
Nov 28th, 2010
Someone from Arlington, TX signed.
Nov 22nd, 2010
Someone from Stony Creek, NY signed.
Nov 22nd, 2010
Someone from Brooklyn, NY writes:
Family Court is not about due process or father's rights. It is about taking our money in the form of Child Support, but not allowing us the right to have any say in the lives of our children. Decisions are made without our consent and then we get handed a bill and told to pay half. Make the process fair to us all.
Nov 21st, 2010
Someone from Drexel Hill, PA signed.
Nov 20th, 2010
Someone from Pinellas Park, FL writes:
In January 2007, my ex-wife, after 17 years of marriage, filed for divorce through her attorney, the Board Certified Family Law Attorney, Omer Stephen Thacker II, the same scumbag, who manipulated my ex to practice the form of child abuse through a falsified domestic violence injunction in March of 2007. Board Certified Scumbag Thacker then paid off the Dishonorable Cynthia Newton of Florida's 6th Judicial Circuit to rule against me, after not seeing my children for 3 months, when there was no evidence brought against me for the Thacker/Newton scumbags for violating my 4th Amendment rights of illegal search and seizure. After over 1 year of not being able to get access of my personal belongings, the equally Dishonorable Bruce Boyer, also of Florida's 6th Judicial Circuit heard the remainder of my case, disolving the DVI, but still not allowing me access to my home. Once again, judge #2 of Florida's 6th Judicial Circuit committing felonies and violating my Constitutional Rights to my home. Finally, after a final judgment, where I would have to sign over my home to the ex, and pay permanent alimony, I fired my third incompentent lawyer, Gary Williams, after having fired my 2 prior incompentent lawyers, Elliot Goldstein and Kathleen Callaghan, I went pro se and refused to sign over the quit claim deed to my home, as this was the only asset from the marriage that I had left, as I've liqudated my retirement accounts. I was called into court to sign the quit claim deed. I signed it, with the words "Under Duress" beneath my signature. Board Certified Scumbag Omer Thacker II, whined to the Dishonorable Bruce Boyer about my signature and the judge said, if I don't sign it without extra words, he can have a contempt hearing and throw me into jail. The Dishonorable ScumBag Bruce Boyer abused his judicial discretion and, once again, violated my rights to my home as protected by the U.S. Constitution. It's funny how radical foreign nationals are protected at Gitmo under our U.S. Constitution but in family court, U.S. citizens are not!
Nov 20th, 2010
Someone from Lafayette, IN writes:
THe family law system has no accountability, and it allows for heinous errors - and our children pay the price. My son was placed with an abuser, after he alleged to the court all sorts of things.. all of which were proven false. But the court never looked at the evidence, and actually alleged I was mentally ill, simply because my ex (a psychologist), despite no evidence that supported it.
Nov 18th, 2010
Someone from Seminole, FL signed.
Nov 17th, 2010
Someone from Peoria, IL signed.
Nov 16th, 2010
Someone from Sacramento, CA signed.
Nov 14th, 2010
Someone from Dinuba, CA writes:
Family law is "against the Constitution" and must be abolished.
Nov 14th, 2010
Someone from Fort Campbell, KY signed.
Nov 11th, 2010
Someone from Port Huron, MI signed.
Nov 5th, 2010
Someone from Philadelphia, PA signed.
Nov 5th, 2010
Someone from Onalaska, TX writes:
do something - before i do something.
Nov 4th, 2010
Someone from Gattman, MS signed.
Nov 2nd, 2010
Someone from Pekin, IL writes:
GO TO DAVID IHBEN'S CHANNEL ON YOU-TUBE OR CHECK OUT ILLINOIS FATHERS .ORG FOR MORE INFO
Nov 1st, 2010
Someone from Schaumburg, IL signed.
Nov 1st, 2010
Someone from Auburn, IN writes:
Our g/d was molested at 7 months, then again at 1 yr old.. All efforts to protect her FAILED in 2 states...She has been physically, emotional, & mentally abused by her dad...His lawyers have KEPT this out of court...Cps,Gal in 2 states also failed to protect her...We grandparents WANT Justice..She is with her abuser/molester in Omaha, Ne at this time...We have no $$$ left to fight this in our CORRUPT COURTS... NO LAW OR ANY PRECAUTIONS HAVE PROTECT HER... SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW!!!
Nov 1st, 2010
Someone from Auburn, IN signed.
Oct 31st, 2010
Someone from Milford, MI signed.
Oct 31st, 2010
Someone from Terrell, TX signed.
Oct 30th, 2010
Someone from Arlington, TX writes:
Please hear me. I am a single mother. My daughter has been abused emotionally to the point of wetting on herself and not using the restroom. Dad uses a dark bathroom / closed door as time out method. I do not have money for attorney, and he does. I am representing myself pro-se. Holding my own as best I can.
Oct 30th, 2010
Someone from Vallejo, CA signed.
Oct 28th, 2010
Someone from Moriarty, NM signed.
Oct 28th, 2010
Someone from Moriarty, NM signed.