Enforce Due Process in Family Court

The Family Court processes are UNJUST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL, the process relies on the Judge's opinion and decision, which can easily be bought, putting our children's best interest on the market to be bought.

Whereas: The 14th Amendment of the Constitution assures that no State shall "deprive any person of LIFE, LIBERTY, or PROPERTY WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW".

Whereas: At the beginning of the 5th Amendment it states that "NO PERSON SHALL BE HELD TO ANSWER for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, UNLESS ON A PRESENTMENT OR INDICTMENT OF A GRAND JURY" (which is a jury of peers.) This is what due process is, your case (no matter what type of case, be it criminal, family, etc.) be presented in front of a Grand Jury, IT IS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

Whereas: The State and Federal government consider children to be the property of the parents. Without due process in the family court, we can easily be deprived of our children/property.

Whereas: Family Court proceedings do not abide by the constitutional right to due process providing a Grand Jury.

Therefore: It is time to hold the Family Court accountable to congress and the American People. I urge you to do everything in your power to pass the Enforce Due Process in Family Court bill!

Sep 4th, 2016
Someone from Valencia, CA writes:
Los Angeles DCFS is a detestable, depraved, out-of-control & extra-constitutional bureaucratic nightmare that terrorizes those it claims to serve. People fortunate enough not to have become involved with this agency, could never immagine the pain, torment, and anguish perpetrated against innocent parents, children, and families. Most simply wouldn't believe such processes, actions, or tactics could possibly be carried out in the United States. Court proceedings often resemble those of a third world banana republic, and at stake, are YOUR CHILDREN... A fight between my wife, and my wicked mother-in-law (my wife's mother), led to my mother in law making 5 different false reports to DCFS in one year. each false report resulted in intrusive investigations where my children were isolated and interrogated about inappropriate subjects they knew nothing about, our home was entered and searched without warrant, and we were unnecessarily threatened, and insulted by extremely rude people. of course complaints went nowhere. after the third and fourth investigation we tried speaking with DCFS, as well as a lawyer about how we were obviously being harassed. DCFS asked us what we had to hide, and said there was nothing we could do and no one to complain to, and asked why we wouldn't want every allegation of abuse investigated. The lawyer laughed and said there was zero recourse, despite false reporting of child abuse IS a crime. Then my mother-in-law got exactly what she wanted... and managed to get a particularly aggressive case worker involved, who showed up at my home while I was at work two days in a row. on the third day she arrived in the middle of the night with the los angeles sheriff's department and a warrant for the removal of my children from their beds as they slept. the warrant stated the removal was due to the caseworker not being allowed to determine if my children were safe quickly enough. my children were then placed WITH MY MOTHER-IN-LAW... the person responsible for multiple past false reports, as well as this very report, that apparently was "unable to be investigated quickly enough", necessitating the immediate removal of my children, a 4 year old girl and 1 year old boy. This removal, and subsequent placement WITH my mother-in-law, the REPORTING party, happened in march 2016... it is now september of 2016 as I type this, and there is still no clear date as to my children being returned to me. since the removal of my children, we have been accused of being "uncooperative" with the department for protesting the removal of my children, accused of threatening my mother-in-law for being upset over her refusal to even let us telephone our children, I have been ordered to take anger management classes due to "rude comments to the relative caregiver with whom my children are placed" (aka my mother-in-law), and had our "educational rights" to make decisions regarding my children's education revoked.
Sep 1st, 2016
Someone from Mason, OH writes:
Warren c.o. Ohio juvenile court is destroying family's along with children's crevices in said c.o. Lawyers from other c.o. won't even take a case because of the corruption and favoritism that court system shows openly any case they are fit. Weaponizing children in the court case and denying request for new council.
Aug 29th, 2016
Someone from Anchorage, AK writes:
I have a Supreme Court Appeal pending in Alaska in a custody case where there was no due process. The judge modified custody without any custody modification motion being filed, I had filed a motion to enforce my 100% physical custody. I fully support any organization fighting what is going on in court rooms and the current handling of family law.
Aug 14th, 2016
Someone from Columbus, OH signed.
Aug 14th, 2016
Someone from Conyers, GA signed.
Aug 13th, 2016
Someone from Fresno, CA signed.
Aug 3rd, 2016
Someone from Bronx, NY signed.
Jul 25th, 2016
Someone from Youngsville, NC signed.
Jul 24th, 2016
Someone from Peoria, AZ signed.
Jul 24th, 2016
Someone from Peoria, AZ writes:
For too long this system has operated within its own set of rules and not the constitution. We are guaranteed the right to a trial by a jury of our peers should any entity seek to deprive of us of either our liberty or happiness, this system is corrupt and needs to change
Jul 24th, 2016
Someone from Moro, IL writes:
I am currently being sued by attorney Thomas Maag for defamation of character regarding a negative review of him wherein I stated the truth to expose DCFS and FAMILY COURT CORRUPTION. He didn't uphold the Constitution nor did Judge Heflin to ensure due process be followed. He refused to present critical evidence including a BLACKED OUT MEDICAL record. Their child is still being held hostage in foster care and the parents continue to be bullied by DCFS and FAMILY COURT.
Jul 24th, 2016
Someone from Moro, IL writes:
Jul 20th, 2016
Someone from San Antonio, TX signed.
Jul 18th, 2016
Someone from Le Mars, IA writes:
I can't get due process in family court. My case is not being heard. The states involved are Iowa and Michigan. For years I have sought relief and have been denied even the basic opportunity to have the opportunity to present facts and evidence. Please help.
Jul 15th, 2016
Someone from Grove City, OH signed.
Jul 13th, 2016
Someone from Pennsburg, PA signed.
Jul 10th, 2016
Someone from Miami, FL signed.
Jul 6th, 2016
Someone from Springfield, IL writes:
We the People demand due process of law in all Family Courts and demand all judges, magistrates, and all those court officials who have taken oath to uphold the Constitution to be held accountable for not upholding that oath.
Jun 29th, 2016
Someone from Radcliff, KY signed.
Jun 29th, 2016
Someone from Riverside, MO signed.
Jun 29th, 2016
Someone from Riverside, MO signed.
Jun 22nd, 2016
Someone from Cleveland, OH signed.
Jun 17th, 2016
Someone from Chelsea, MA writes:
Family Courts are destroying the American family and we need your help to stop them. Go to this site and sign the petition! http://www.childsupportreformnow.com/
Jun 16th, 2016
Someone from Morristown, NJ writes:
In NJ family court if one party is pro se they will almost always lose. The children's wishes are disregarded as is evidence, the law and especially perjury. Why bother to raise your hand on a bible and swear to tell the truth. Even some lawyers lie. Perjury is a crime and those that lie in court should be held accountable and prosecuted. The NJ courts continually complain about the case load. Throw the liars in prison, disbar the lying lawyers and remove prejudicial judges. Only then will there be justice for all.
Jun 13th, 2016
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Jun 12th, 2016
Someone from Ashtabula, OH writes:
Everything in the Court Systems are unfair and no justice, It's all about money who ever has more makes it inevitable as to what the outcome is going to be . It literally sickens me how people have let money and greed weigh over fairness and justice in the court of law.
Jun 10th, 2016
Someone from Chattahoochee, FL writes:
Everything child protective services does is totaly backwards. CPT did specialized interviews with my two children that they still to this day refuse to let me see. Despite court orders releasing the DVD of the interviews to me . there is a DVD of the interviews but they write a summary report of the interviews and file it as evidence. why the hell would I want to take their word for it when there's a DVD that we can watch. I was forced into a dependencey trial where my children were found dependant even though I filed a motion for continuance due to the fact I have not seen the interviews the day before trial and spoke to the judge about it during the trial where I was denied my constitutional right due process of disclosure not to mention my constitutional right to be Tried by a jury of my peers the Constitution is set up to protect us ,the people ,from the government and this is exactly the kind of thing it is set up to protect us from... a government agency abducting our children... I've been having to represent myself in this case because my family law attorney that I hired to represent me in establishing paternity and visitation tells me he does not do DCF cases. He is legally not obligated to represent me in this DCF dependencey case because of some above said lingo so basically DCF shelters my children from me does interview that they ,to this day, will not let me see ,then instead of taking me and terminating my parental rights they decided to close the case because I won't comply with any of their tasks fact is they know that if we go to termination of parental rights trial that the interview will most definitely have to be produced so they close the case without notifying me of the order to close the case until 5 days before my 30 day time frame appeal the order was up. These are unethical dirty ungodly people calling themselves child protectors what they are doing to so many children on a daily basis is one of the worst kind of child abuse , separating children from good loving parents.. Child Protective Services needs to be dismantled dissolved and part of History and for those of you who make the argument there are a lot of children that really get abused in bad ways vet need child protective services, this is what we have the judicial system for.. Serious cases of abuse in most cases they will be able to produce some kind of actual evidence instead of a system that is set up to be a weapon for somebody that does not like you to just call DCF and make up a bunch of stuff ,false allegations, and your children are taken from you for no other reason than someone else's spitefulness and a system setup to destroy families snatching children out of their homes with their parents that are all these children have ever known and then throwing them into foster care with foster parents, who are often abusive.. think about what that must be like for a child probably thinking their parents don't want them anymore or are unworthy, instead o
Jun 9th, 2016
Someone from Littleton, CO signed.
Jun 8th, 2016
Someone from Saint Albans, NY writes:
I HAD A CASE WHERE THEY ATTEMPTED TO SEND ME TO JAIL FOR CHILDREN WHO RESIDES WITH ME , A ACTION WAS COMMENCED AGAINST ME BUT MY FIANCE NEVER TOOK ME TO COURT THEY ATTEMPTED TO SEPARATE ME FROM MY FAMILY ON PAPER TO RECOVER MONEY THATI DID NOT OWE
Jun 8th, 2016
Someone from Radcliff, KY signed.
Jun 6th, 2016
Someone from Saint Michael, MN writes:
Criminals in this country have more rights than fathers. It is absolutely disgusting. The judges within the Family Court system need to stop violating fathers civil rights.
Jun 6th, 2016
Someone from Evans, CO signed.
Jun 4th, 2016
Someone from Omaha, NE writes:
Being sued for 8 years (14 full days of trial) for custody, when I was not found to be unfit, nearly destroyed me.
May 31st, 2016
Someone from Boulder Creek, CA signed.
May 28th, 2016
Someone from Pomona, CA writes:
We are suffering the same actions with Commissioner Rocky Crabb, and have now started a movement to have him Publicly Admonished. Visit our site & please sign our petition: www.RemoveRockyCrabb.com Stop child abuse! Stop domestic violence! Stop parental alienation! REMOVE ROCKY CRABB!
May 25th, 2016
Someone from Lincoln, CA signed.
May 19th, 2016
Someone from Canton, OH signed.
May 18th, 2016
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
May 14th, 2016
Someone from Port Saint Lucie, FL signed.
May 10th, 2016
Someone from Barre, VT signed.