Enforce Due Process in Family Court

The Family Court processes are UNJUST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL, the process relies on the Judge's opinion and decision, which can easily be bought, putting our children's best interest on the market to be bought.

Whereas: The 14th Amendment of the Constitution assures that no State shall "deprive any person of LIFE, LIBERTY, or PROPERTY WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW".

Whereas: At the beginning of the 5th Amendment it states that "NO PERSON SHALL BE HELD TO ANSWER for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, UNLESS ON A PRESENTMENT OR INDICTMENT OF A GRAND JURY" (which is a jury of peers.) This is what due process is, your case (no matter what type of case, be it criminal, family, etc.) be presented in front of a Grand Jury, IT IS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

Whereas: The State and Federal government consider children to be the property of the parents. Without due process in the family court, we can easily be deprived of our children/property.

Whereas: Family Court proceedings do not abide by the constitutional right to due process providing a Grand Jury.

Therefore: It is time to hold the Family Court accountable to congress and the American People. I urge you to do everything in your power to pass the Enforce Due Process in Family Court bill!

Jan 13th, 2016
Someone from Statesboro, GA writes:
As a parent who has waited almost 18 MONTHS for a court date. I wholeheartedly agree! Something HAS to change!
Jan 13th, 2016
Someone from Henderson, NV signed.
Jan 13th, 2016
Someone from Rochester, MI signed.
Jan 13th, 2016
Someone from Valparaiso, IN signed.
Jan 11th, 2016
Someone from Port Orchard, WA signed.
Jan 9th, 2016
Someone from Dyersburg, TN writes:
Long story short, judge Hudson of dyersburg tn denied an attorney as well as due process. In addition judicial code stated that if a presumed bias is believed the judge must recuse himself. Also he had prior evidence to evidenciary facts only he knew. He accepted evidence outside of court and failed to log or present it. He allowed admitted false testimony and ignored it. I deserve rights he purposely didn't allow
Jan 8th, 2016
Someone from San Antonio, TX signed.
Jan 7th, 2016
Someone from Altoona, PA signed.
Jan 6th, 2016
Someone from Beecher, IL signed.
Jan 4th, 2016
Someone from Norco, CA signed.
Jan 3rd, 2016
Someone from Oakley, CA signed.
Dec 29th, 2015
Someone from Newburyport, MA signed.
Dec 28th, 2015
Someone from Canton, OH signed.
Dec 23rd, 2015
Someone from New Windsor, NY writes:
Non custodial parents are being ordered by the family court to pay for college while they have no jurisdiction to order intact families to pay for college this is a direct violation of the fourteenth amendment which provides equal treatment under the law
Dec 21st, 2015
Someone from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA writes:
As an American parent I was Constitutionally entitled to present my case before a Grand Jury . I did not fathom that a Family Law Court could fully deny my due process rights and take my daughter away from me forever because SHE alleged her father had repeatedly molested her. The Family Courts must be held accountable for the damage and harm to my daughter and myself at the hand of the Family Law and Probate Court in Los Angeles, CA .
Dec 20th, 2015
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Dec 16th, 2015
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Dec 16th, 2015
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Dec 16th, 2015
Someone from Brooklyn, MD signed.
Dec 16th, 2015
Someone from Lynbrook, NY signed.
Dec 16th, 2015
Someone from San Antonio, TX signed.
Dec 16th, 2015
Someone from San Antonio, TX signed.
Dec 15th, 2015
Someone from El Cajon, CA signed.
Dec 15th, 2015
Someone from Crossett, AR signed.
Dec 15th, 2015
Someone from Schenectady, NY signed.
Dec 15th, 2015
Someone from Columbus, OH signed.
Dec 15th, 2015
Someone from Tucson, AZ writes:
Two years.
Dec 15th, 2015
Someone from Cleburne, TX signed.
Dec 15th, 2015
Someone from Olive Branch, MS signed.
Dec 15th, 2015
Someone from San Marcos, TX signed.
Dec 15th, 2015
Someone from Pocahontas, IA signed.
Dec 14th, 2015
Someone from Pittsburgh, PA signed.
Dec 14th, 2015
Someone from New Port Richey, FL writes:
I have waited almost this entire year to see a judge for my case and still have no answers no matter how hard I try. It as been since January 30, 2015 since I have been able to see my daughter and I have tried every week and get no where. Due process needs to be passed for family law as soon as possible. This is just ridiculous if I've gone this long I can only imagine how many others are going through it.
Dec 14th, 2015
Someone from Whitmore Lake, MI signed.
Dec 14th, 2015
Someone from Lynbrook, NY signed.
Dec 14th, 2015
Someone from Lock Haven, PA signed.
Dec 14th, 2015
Someone from Hartland, MI writes:
I filed with the US Supreme Court regarding this VERY ISSUE on 12/8/15 - please read and share! https://www.dropbox.com/s/2fk3mlje0ygek69/31677%20pdf%20Adkins.pdf?dl=0
Dec 14th, 2015
Someone from Southfield, MI signed.
Dec 14th, 2015
Someone from Allegan, MI signed.
Dec 13th, 2015
Someone from Racine, WI signed.