Enforce Due Process in Family Court

The Family Court processes are UNJUST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL, the process relies on the Judge's opinion and decision, which can easily be bought, putting our children's best interest on the market to be bought.

Whereas: The 14th Amendment of the Constitution assures that no State shall "deprive any person of LIFE, LIBERTY, or PROPERTY WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW".

Whereas: At the beginning of the 5th Amendment it states that "NO PERSON SHALL BE HELD TO ANSWER for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, UNLESS ON A PRESENTMENT OR INDICTMENT OF A GRAND JURY" (which is a jury of peers.) This is what due process is, your case (no matter what type of case, be it criminal, family, etc.) be presented in front of a Grand Jury, IT IS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

Whereas: The State and Federal government consider children to be the property of the parents. Without due process in the family court, we can easily be deprived of our children/property.

Whereas: Family Court proceedings do not abide by the constitutional right to due process providing a Grand Jury.

Therefore: It is time to hold the Family Court accountable to congress and the American People. I urge you to do everything in your power to pass the Enforce Due Process in Family Court bill!

Jul 20th, 2014
Someone from Arlington, TX writes:
Stop judicial Abuse!
Jun 30th, 2014
Someone from Chandler, AZ signed.
Jun 28th, 2014
Someone from Lavaca, AR writes:
Due process is the right of every person and in the State of AR it appears this right is being violated.
Jun 24th, 2014
Someone from Bullard, TX writes:
My daughter removed because i ****ed the cps people off that is what a layer and my friend who played the cps told me they have nothing on.so for the families who have rapped by CPS. Please make change and make a stand for us and our children who are the "victims" I WANT MY ONLY DAUGHTER MY ONLY CHILD RETURNED SAFELY HOME. these children are gonna be emotionally scared by the removal of there normal surrounding. HELP HELP HELP!!!!.......... WE NEED YOU TO HELP SAVE INNOCENT LIVES FROM CONTINUOUS PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE CAUSED BY THE CPS CORRUPTION. SINCERELY A MOTHER WHO WANTS JUSTICE THANK YOU.
Jun 12th, 2014
Someone from La Crescenta, CA signed.
Jun 11th, 2014
Someone from Hudson, FL signed.
Jun 3rd, 2014
Someone from Waynesburg, KY signed.
May 31st, 2014
Someone from Santa Ana, CA writes:
no trials means no real court =no rights people arent dumb animals just because the rich and governing take rights from those who cant afford an attorney or kno law we need revolution against cps fight back
May 30th, 2014
Someone from Hicksville, NY writes:
Family Court can destroy the lives of decent parents and innocent children, depending on an individual's ability to lie. Without first (Or EVER) hearing both sides, life-altering decisions are made, which can be/are devastating, to both Children and Parents, alike. Innocent parents are persecuted and abused by the "wielders," of Orders of Protection which are frequently too easily granted, without ever even providing anything more that a mere, "statement." All too often, it seems that these proceedings are just a legal way to continue the Domestic Violence perpetrated upon so many prior to the parting of ways; they are used as weapons and tools of control.
May 26th, 2014
Someone from Tucson, AZ signed.
May 26th, 2014
Someone from Tucson, AZ writes:
My due process has been violated. My court appointed attorney(3 of them in my case spanning 4 yrs) have not disclosed to me documentation so I could defend myself, to get my kids back. The judge stuck up for my lawyer and lashed out at me. My lawyer withdrew the day she was to question my witnesses. The judge allowed it, excused my witnesses, and said to me "this is your last lawyer!" She said what about "jack and cheyenne?"(my kids). She even asked me if I "wanted to be my own lawyer!" My lawyer never showed me very important documentation, and 2 weeks before this hearing she became very upset and admitted to me in person, that she did not disclose! She said "how dare you question me, I have worked really hard on your case!" Well she told me she was going to withdraw but it would not delay my case. She said she would still be able to question my witnesses. Now the judge is angry with me as the mother, and I am scared as my next court date is June 5th, 2014, and I have a brand new court appointed attorney, and there has been no extra time for us tp prepare. What do I do. I think I amm going to lose my kids to my mother who is a diagnosed psychopath, in which the judge and CPS is "turning their cheek!!!!"
May 10th, 2014
Someone from Aiken, SC signed.
May 10th, 2014
Someone from Aiken, SC signed.
Apr 29th, 2014
Someone from Brewster, NY signed.
Apr 29th, 2014
Someone from Brewster, NY signed.
Apr 27th, 2014
Someone from North Hollywood, CA writes:
FAMILY COURT RULES ARE A VIOLATION OF US CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
Apr 22nd, 2014
Someone from Grand Saline, TX signed.
Apr 22nd, 2014
Someone from Grand Saline, TX signed.
Apr 19th, 2014
Someone from Sacramento, CA writes:
My case is twenty years old. The damage done is still effecting our lives. I need help. No staute of limitations should apply.
Apr 19th, 2014
Someone from Sacramento, CA writes:
Apr 12th, 2014
Someone from Vidalia, LA signed.
Apr 12th, 2014
Someone from Natchez, MS signed.
Apr 12th, 2014
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
Apr 9th, 2014
Someone from Denver, CO signed.
Mar 26th, 2014
Someone from Seabrook, SC signed.
Mar 26th, 2014
Someone from Seabrook, SC signed.
Mar 26th, 2014
Someone from Mechanicville, NY writes:
Manipulative and lecherous, full of deceit vile is how I would describe this system which hides behind a virtuous veil. Until you are caught up in it you could not believe it to be possible in America.
Mar 25th, 2014
Someone from Stockton, CA signed.
Mar 25th, 2014
Someone from Otway, OH writes:
I filed to modify custody back in October of 2013 and am realizing this problem exists in Ohio as well.
Mar 25th, 2014
Someone from Abilene, TX signed.
Mar 25th, 2014
Someone from San Diego, CA writes:
Children are being torn from their families because of false allegations. These children are growing up to become disturbed and emotionally deprived of the love and confidence fathers provide. There is no justice without due process. If a woman filed rape charges against a man in a criminal court, lack of DNA would set him free, why is it opposite in family court? Bring justice to the fathers who rightfully belong in their kids' life.
Mar 24th, 2014
Someone from Auburn, WA writes:
Washington State CPS is nothing but a black market baby selling operation. They take families and tear them apart and do their best to keep them apart, not keep them together. Its criminal at best.
Mar 24th, 2014
Someone from Kent, WA signed.
Mar 24th, 2014
Someone from Kent, WA signed.
Mar 24th, 2014
Someone from Kent, WA signed.
Mar 24th, 2014
Someone from Lucedale, MS signed.
Mar 24th, 2014
Someone from Kent, WA signed.
Mar 21st, 2014
Someone from Sunnyvale, CA writes:
I SUpport.
Mar 20th, 2014
Someone from Tucson, AZ signed.
Mar 10th, 2014
Someone from Somerset, KY signed.