Enforce Due Process in Family Court

The Family Court processes are UNJUST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL, the process relies on the Judge's opinion and decision, which can easily be bought, putting our children's best interest on the market to be bought.

Whereas: The 14th Amendment of the Constitution assures that no State shall "deprive any person of LIFE, LIBERTY, or PROPERTY WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW".

Whereas: At the beginning of the 5th Amendment it states that "NO PERSON SHALL BE HELD TO ANSWER for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, UNLESS ON A PRESENTMENT OR INDICTMENT OF A GRAND JURY" (which is a jury of peers.) This is what due process is, your case (no matter what type of case, be it criminal, family, etc.) be presented in front of a Grand Jury, IT IS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

Whereas: The State and Federal government consider children to be the property of the parents. Without due process in the family court, we can easily be deprived of our children/property.

Whereas: Family Court proceedings do not abide by the constitutional right to due process providing a Grand Jury.

Therefore: It is time to hold the Family Court accountable to congress and the American People. I urge you to do everything in your power to pass the Enforce Due Process in Family Court bill!

Nov 22nd, 2015
Someone from Seneca, SC writes:
Only now that I have seen for myself family court can I attest to the tyranny of these courts. The constitution is supposed to be the Supreme law of the land. Each part of government is supposed to balance the other. Checks and balances. If family courts can take away fundamental rights without jury and without due process. Our Congress and the president are not doing their job. You are put there to protect our liberties. We the people. Give me liberty or give me death.
Nov 15th, 2015
Someone from Lithonia, GA signed.
Nov 12th, 2015
Someone from Jamestown, NY writes:
I have an active case in Florida. I'm a non-offender of the status. My daughter was takin from her home where she resided with her mother. Due to neglect. I was made aware I was the father threw DNA. It has been nearly 2 years and still no placement of my daughter. And I live all the way in NY.
Nov 8th, 2015
Someone from Whittier, CA signed.
Nov 6th, 2015
Someone from Burdett, NY writes:
My kids were taken from me against my will WITHOUT DUE PROCESS and I did not do anything. My EX did !! So why am I being punished by Family Court? DSS and CPS are stealing children and then making up BS to keep them. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW !!! I want my constitutional rights to be upheld !
Nov 2nd, 2015
Someone from Lake Forest, CA signed.
Nov 1st, 2015
Someone from Bradenton Beach, FL signed.
Oct 28th, 2015
Someone from Ravenna, OH signed.
Oct 28th, 2015
Someone from Santa Clarita, CA signed.
Oct 26th, 2015
Someone from Antioch, CA writes:
The whole system is important and needs serious common sense revamping. #1 the Constitutional right of Due Process is absent in these court proceedings. The power of family court to seperate familys is emense and effects those involved for the rest of their lives.
Oct 24th, 2015
Someone from Louisville, KY signed.
Oct 23rd, 2015
Someone from Scranton, PA signed.
Oct 16th, 2015
Someone from Fulton, NY signed.
Oct 13th, 2015
Someone from Saint Louis, MI signed.
Oct 12th, 2015
Someone from New Albany, IN signed.
Oct 12th, 2015
Someone from New Albany, IN writes:
Kentucky topl my daughter gave her to my mom my mom gave my youmgest daugjter to my oldest girl which im turm to her to penn to her dads sister thats mo kim to my youmgest little girl. They just tossed her aroumd and even took my daughter to foster vare so they could het a check nedical. Tjey should ne locked up,
Oct 9th, 2015
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Oct 3rd, 2015
Someone from Mesquite, TX signed.
Sep 26th, 2015
Someone from Kansas City, MO signed.
Sep 14th, 2015
Someone from New York, NY writes:
It is time that we the people call out all the big news papers to present this case to the American people.
Sep 12th, 2015
Someone from Grass Valley, CA signed.
Sep 10th, 2015
Someone from Portland, OR signed.
Aug 29th, 2015
Someone from Sault Sainte Marie, MI signed.
Aug 26th, 2015
Someone from New York, NY writes:
For five years I have been denial visitation with my son with on weekends , holidays, birthdays, and vacation
Aug 22nd, 2015
Someone from Lake Geneva, WI signed.
Aug 14th, 2015
Someone from Lexington, SC signed.
Jul 31st, 2015
Someone from Louisville, KY signed.
Jul 18th, 2015
Someone from Ferndale, WA writes:
You have no idea family court is full of over paid idiots until you witness it.
Jul 7th, 2015
Someone from Queens Village, NY signed.
Jun 29th, 2015
Someone from Eastlake, OH signed.
Jun 26th, 2015
Someone from Watertown, NY signed.
Jun 26th, 2015
Someone from Altamonte Springs, FL signed.
Jun 26th, 2015
Someone from Culver, OR signed.
Jun 21st, 2015
Someone from Canton, OH signed.
Jun 20th, 2015
Someone from Kingston, NY signed.
Jun 20th, 2015
Someone from Marlboro, NY writes:
ULSTER COUNTY FAMILY COURT KINGSTON NY DISPICABLE MUST BE INVESTIGATED AT ONCE AND ALL CPS EVERYWHERE IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL -HOW MANY MORE PETITIONS AND PETITIONERS DO YOU NEED?? HOW MANY CHILDREN MUST SUFFER? HOW MANY MORE GOOD PARENTS MUST SUFFER FROM FALSE ALLEGATIONS & INDICATIONS ? HOW MANY JUDGES WILL YOU ALLOW TO CONTINUE TO MAKE IRRESONSIBLE AND ENFORCED AND THREATENING DECISIONS?
Jun 20th, 2015
Someone from Albuquerque, NM writes:
How can a judge take away someone's liberty to be with their grandchildren based on hearsay without providing the grandparent his due process rights provided under the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution? Give me liberty or give me death!
Jun 20th, 2015
Someone from Huntington, WV signed.
Jun 20th, 2015
Someone from Saint Paul, MN signed.
Jun 20th, 2015
Someone from Ocean Springs, MS signed.