Enforce Due Process in Family Court

The Family Court processes are UNJUST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL, the process relies on the Judge's opinion and decision, which can easily be bought, putting our children's best interest on the market to be bought.

Whereas: The 14th Amendment of the Constitution assures that no State shall "deprive any person of LIFE, LIBERTY, or PROPERTY WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW".

Whereas: At the beginning of the 5th Amendment it states that "NO PERSON SHALL BE HELD TO ANSWER for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, UNLESS ON A PRESENTMENT OR INDICTMENT OF A GRAND JURY" (which is a jury of peers.) This is what due process is, your case (no matter what type of case, be it criminal, family, etc.) be presented in front of a Grand Jury, IT IS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

Whereas: The State and Federal government consider children to be the property of the parents. Without due process in the family court, we can easily be deprived of our children/property.

Whereas: Family Court proceedings do not abide by the constitutional right to due process providing a Grand Jury.

Therefore: It is time to hold the Family Court accountable to congress and the American People. I urge you to do everything in your power to pass the Enforce Due Process in Family Court bill!

Jun 8th, 2015
Someone from Syracuse, UT signed.
Jun 1st, 2015
Someone from Plano, TX signed.
May 27th, 2015
Someone from Little Rock, AR signed.
May 27th, 2015
Someone from Greensburg, PA writes:
What started out is the worst situation I could've ever had in my worst nightmare, has become a mission of mine. I felt so isolated, to say gave me some solids to see that I'm not the only one suffering in this way, but it in powered me to fight for not onl become a mission of mine. I felt so isolated, to say gave me some solids to see that I'm not the only one suffering in this way, but it in powered me to fight for myself but to help prevent others from enduring the suffering this unimaginable heart ache.
May 27th, 2015
Someone from Porter Corners, NY signed.
May 25th, 2015
Someone from Sherman Oaks, CA writes:
Divorcing Parents are targeted by the state. The States, the Counties, and the Attorneys all profit when one parenting is promoted, and the other demoted without any consistant measurement...just to create courtroom profit.
May 22nd, 2015
Someone from Salt Lake City, UT signed.
May 12th, 2015
Someone from Sacramento, CA signed.
May 8th, 2015
Someone from Dunn, NC signed.
May 4th, 2015
Someone from Stuart, FL writes:
i am currently going through family court and my ex after being served divorce papers 15 days later files her own in california after she files response saying that there is already a case open in california i want the ability for due process a trial by grand jury not one judges opinion she has not even done the parenting course as required by florida state law and nothing is being done to her this is unjustice and needs to be changed
May 4th, 2015
Someone from Stuart, FL signed.
May 3rd, 2015
Someone from Hauppauge, NY signed.
Apr 28th, 2015
Someone from Thornton, CO signed.
Apr 27th, 2015
Someone from Orange, CA writes:
Bitter Female Ex. Shannon John from Lake forest, CA. I cant believe the stuff she turns in and they just soak it in like a sponge. Even though nothing in my background warranties it. If the mother does not care about best welfare of the child, why would a system that has never even met your kid care. Guilty until proven innocent, no due process. It's unbelievable the amount of time lost with my 9 year old daughter including her 9th Christmas. When I got my own lawyer to challenge the accusations brought against me. They drop all charges, I thought perjury was illegal??? That whole system is about lies and accusations, truth and facts mean nothing!
Apr 25th, 2015
Someone from Sacramento, CA signed.
Apr 22nd, 2015
Someone from Mandeville, LA signed.
Apr 12th, 2015
Someone from Ramona, CA signed.
Apr 4th, 2015
Someone from Brownfield, ME writes:
Judith Ann Jarvis Jarvis http://epilepsytalk.com/.../epilepsy-abuse-and-civil-rights/ Epilepsy Abuse and Civil Rights The following letter was written to local Legislators, Health & Human Service Agencies, The Office for Civil Rights... epilepsytalk.com October 20 at 7:56pm · Like · Remove Preview Judith Ann Jarvis Jarvis http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/.../sra.../5044087.article then this Well, that's all well and good but if you were "disabled" in some other way, would you be robbed of your inheritance? THIS IS SHEER DISCRIMINATION. So, you can add that to your legal list
Apr 4th, 2015
Someone from Brownfield, ME writes:
Mar 28th, 2015
Someone from Sacramento, CA signed.
Mar 27th, 2015
Someone from West Newbury, MA writes:
Mar 27th, 2015
Someone from West Newbury, MA writes:
I Judith Ann Jarvis, being raised by Edward L. Jarvis. Known to me as my father, was my gaurdian from infant til my late 40's. He handled my mothers estate as well as all of my personal, private, and money matters. I was never told the gods honest truth, that I ended up with a Traumatic Brain Injury in 1978. Which in fact I have the paper work to prove. Being told by a guardian to sign a form, not aware that it gave up my estate rights, and my children's estate rights. Funny How HOBBY HORSE FARM was never Probated, nor was the Estate done properly. I have a sargent tho saw all the forms lawyer where files went missing yes Im fighting back lets see steal from a handicaped women and steal from her children this family needs to be acountable for the things they have done grose sick and words I cant Use TBI= EPILEPSY yet when i signed any forms they in fact were not leagle now I JUDITH ANN JARVIS AM FIGHTING BACK TO THE JARVIS FAMILY OF 31 DOLE PLACE WESTNEWBURY MASS 01985 and hopeful there newphew the lawyer who infact told me my estate while on speaker phone it was heard along with the fact I did all those donations for battered women and children 30k worth and who OWNED THEM ALL PAID FOR THEM FORCED TO GIVE ALL SALES PAYMENTS TO THE GAURDIN PLEASE MY CARS MY MOTHERS CAR THEN A BRAND NEW F250 i paid 30k for ed made me sell it for a builder and claimed he paid 17k it was freaking brand new sales payments estate selling taking my childrens funds along with his wife MIDGE I also BROUGHT ALL LEAGLE FORMS TO ROD DYER A FEW MORE LAWYERS I WANT TO HAVE ROD DYER OF LAW FIRM IN NH TO HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE JUDGE WHAT HE SAW THE FILES THE FUNDS HE SAID EDWARD TOOK FROM MY BANK ACCOUNTS HE EDWARD TOLD ME TO FORGIVE HIS WIFE NOT TO DO A LAW SUIT GUESS WHAT ABUSE A HANDICPED WOMEN LIES TAKING FUNDS TBI =EPILEPSY BLOWN A KISS JUDITH ANN JARVIS AND HER 3ADULT CHILDREN AND GRANDSON handiccaped woen poa abuse gaurdinship abusvse we have many that infact can go to court 207-935-1191 this happened in mass lawyer below did not do my mothers estate as written lawyer rod dyer Nh along with holding coppied and phone my socail worker mike Keller 207-890-1728 has been trying to help me get this settled oh yeh I was forced to Live on wealthfare edwardd L Jarvis refuseto let me live in my homes left to me taking funds Life Insurance FRAUD his wife refused to infact give me my bank book caused my family the lost of my home mass Nh Maine cases are In IM begging for help we went to westnewbury mass last friday to file charges the police dept refused to take the report 978-363-1212 I was told we cant cival not true Embezlment fraud abuse of handicaped women and her children state fraud along with more please contact the socail worker 207-890-1728 my children the sargent dean Perry 603-662-4748 there are many who were told by edward the fundings he held that can be called In to court by
Mar 25th, 2015
Someone from Centertown, KY writes:
The only court in the United States where a parent is presumed guilty until they can prove otherwise. Many of the targeted parents do not have the resources to hire an attorney. Good luck proving your innocence with a public defender. Too many in the family courts seem to revile in the power they have been given. They answer to no one it seems. How sad.
Mar 24th, 2015
Someone from Brockton, MA writes:
I was denied due process and lost custody to an abusive man.
Mar 23rd, 2015
Someone from Salinas, CA signed.
Mar 22nd, 2015
Someone from Palmetto, FL signed.
Mar 20th, 2015
Someone from Pinehurst, NC signed.
Mar 18th, 2015
Someone from Leesville, SC signed.
Mar 17th, 2015
Someone from Miami, FL writes:
No onw should care what Malik basurto lee wants or needs help with. He affixed his signature to THOUSANDS of documents called assignments of mortgage which enabled his bosses or those he works with to seize and in some cases steal the homes of THOUSANDS of people. TAKE NOTE CONGRESS. This man is not who he portrays himself to be. He is a ROBO SIGMER. Part of the fraud sweeping america
Mar 16th, 2015
Someone from Hot Springs National Park, AR signed.
Mar 13th, 2015
Someone from Livonia, MI signed.
Mar 11th, 2015
Someone from Miami, FL signed.
Mar 9th, 2015
Someone from Cromwell, CT signed.
Mar 8th, 2015
Someone from Bedford, TX signed.
Mar 8th, 2015
Someone from Miami, FL signed.
Mar 7th, 2015
Someone from Brownfield, ME writes:
I have had epilepsy & TBI mothers estate was not probated as estate was written funds taken by poa forced to live a life of wealth fare mean while life insurance check found by IRS findings to saved house were not given as I moved to open a working kennel imported working dogs helping train for police the estate funds bam gone 500k 200k gone Edward l Jarvis 31 dole pl Westnewbury mass had me sign my deed over to him to get my building sent he and his wife took all my findings I never knew of my Tbi or epilepsy fraud I've gone to so many lawyers now since 2008 he died 2012 fighting for he have to go threw the DA office my children's education funds gone and livving in sec 8 where is the help for poa abuse along with his new phew lies the lawyer daneil Shanahan mass lawyer rod dyer nh lawyer I went to saw all deeds of my mothers along with files never probated help me with the mass DA please spoke to Haverhill DA told me what to do to find out I could had saved my home in nh his wife refused me my bank book got married ex had me sign a paper did not know what I was doing paid cash for my home in nh after sold my home in Amesbury mass a life time of made to sell my cars trucks raised k9 forced to sell and donations the poa used on his taxes sick of trying to get help not knowing I signed my mothers estate away fraud abuse poa abuse lawyer abuse I wanted my mothers estate funds to own a home work from home had a famous trainer set to work Lic groomer hemp lics as well 30 imported working dogs to homeless life where is the help for fraud
Feb 12th, 2015
Someone from Denison, TX signed.
Feb 6th, 2015
Someone from Dothan, AL signed.
Feb 2nd, 2015
Someone from Tonawanda, NY signed.
Jan 28th, 2015
Someone from Dallas, TX writes:
In the 330th court we were granted a trial by jury and won on every count. that was over six months ago. We are yet to see our grandson because Judge Plumlee was bought off by the McCurley law firm. Make the decision of the jury unmodifiable by a Judge.