Enforce Due Process in Family Court

The Family Court processes are UNJUST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL, the process relies on the Judge's opinion and decision, which can easily be bought, putting our children's best interest on the market to be bought.

Whereas: The 14th Amendment of the Constitution assures that no State shall "deprive any person of LIFE, LIBERTY, or PROPERTY WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW".

Whereas: At the beginning of the 5th Amendment it states that "NO PERSON SHALL BE HELD TO ANSWER for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, UNLESS ON A PRESENTMENT OR INDICTMENT OF A GRAND JURY" (which is a jury of peers.) This is what due process is, your case (no matter what type of case, be it criminal, family, etc.) be presented in front of a Grand Jury, IT IS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

Whereas: The State and Federal government consider children to be the property of the parents. Without due process in the family court, we can easily be deprived of our children/property.

Whereas: Family Court proceedings do not abide by the constitutional right to due process providing a Grand Jury.

Therefore: It is time to hold the Family Court accountable to congress and the American People. I urge you to do everything in your power to pass the Enforce Due Process in Family Court bill!

Jan 28th, 2015
Someone from Flushing, MI writes:
I'm having a problem getting my jury trial in family court. It has been adjourned 4x now over almost a year. And our children have been out of our home for 16mo. now.
Jan 22nd, 2015
Someone from Palestine, TX writes:
They need to not only take family matters away from judge's only decisions, they also need to investigate Cps and corruption between them and doctors at hospitals removing babies saying the mother is a drug addict, then Cps makes a mint off of getting high dollar foster parents for a new-born. and yes it goes on!Judges and prosecutors are getting fat off of child support kickbacks from the Feds. The only way to stop this is to take too the streets just like the 1960's Threaten to vote these corrupt pieces of crap out of office. Start recall petitions to remove these treasonist piles out of the court house. Recall governors and senate members as well as congress. It's time to get government out of our private lives. We know better than they do! Shut down child support and Cps.
Jan 20th, 2015
Someone from Crystal River, FL writes:
WeThe Family Law division needs to be overhauled asap!! DV claims*child custody /support should be publicized & tried by jury (of peers aka US citizens)Children should not be used as pawns in this monetary infused system. Lives are being devastately torn apart. A child was born with a father & mother present. Only under substantional evidendence & proof beyond a reasonable doubt & not based on hearsay should a child be removed from the offending parent. God have mercy on you who have been placed in an authoritative position of power & rule based on unconstitutional laws & bias. I pray these pleas fall on ears that have the courage to stand up against the many miscarriages of injustice that have torn children from their mother/father.
Jan 20th, 2015
Someone from Crystal River, FL writes:
Jan 1st, 2015
Someone from Wilburton, OK writes:
I am a veteran of the Oklahoma Army National Guard, a Christian, and a winner of the Innovative Recycling Program of the Year for the State of Oklahoma through Keep Oklahoma Beautiful, an affiliate of Keep America Beautiful. I haven't seen my nine-year-old daughter since June, 2011. Today, it is January 1, 2015. I have been denied my rights to due process in that I haven't even been arrested for any crime, ever. What's the deal? Why does congress exist if they aren't looking out for the voters' best interests? Can someone tell me exactly why these so-called people are still on the payroll on my dollars?
Jan 1st, 2015
Someone from Wilburton, OK writes:
It is against the constitution to separate children from fit parents. Due process is crucial to restore the family unity. God and the Constitution of the United States ensures parents of the right to have and raise their children. Family court needs to be completely overhauled or done away with.
Jan 1st, 2015
Someone from Wilburton, OK writes:
Dec 24th, 2014
Someone from Bethalto, IL writes:
I have lost my son due to family court corruption within the family courts....I will not stop until things change for protective parents.... I have fought for my rights since 2003 to end up with less rights that when I started...also my son has been given over to his abusive father and now step mother just because of access/visitation fatherhood programs that have been used illegally in this case to pay the father's attorney's fees as well as to pay the father to ultimately to win custody of this minor child just to avoid paying child support and to vindictively get back at the protective parent for reporting domestic violence or child abuse.... I will bring this whole situation to the public however I can-and some day this minor child will be allowed to voice his final opinion, because right now he has been totally brain washed by his father and now his step mother that has continued to constantly have on going mental, physical, emotional and medical control over this child since he was 5yrs...which is well know has the Stockholm syndrome that is very well know these days....this now step mother has had constant contact with this child even after she was accused of sexually abusing him.....again I will not stop trying to protect this child or get him justice for all they have done to him over these 12yrs...
Dec 13th, 2014
Someone from San Pedro, CA writes:
Children should not be in civil law i had a cusody hearing for 18 years staight Norwalk Superior Court lang vs leon all my rights were deprived
Dec 12th, 2014
Someone from Wolfe City, TX writes:
St. Clair county Michigan.... city of Port Huron.... Due to lack of competence and disregard for the fundamental natural rights RECOGNIZED (not established) by the constitution of the United States of ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS which CAN NOT be deprived by ANY state, municipality, or jurisdiction.... Both mine and my son's life have been irreparably damaged by these lawless authoritarian megalomaniacs whose primary interest is NOT the welfare and emotional stability of the child but rather how they can manage to bring in the most funds in their OWN best interest. Not only was I denied due process in the custody/support hearing via fraud committed by the court agency "Friend of the Court", custody was awarded to my son's mother who is not financially capable of supporting a child on her own AND was under investigation for CHILD ABUSE in California! Due Process is not a "privilege" that can be given or taken away at a judges discretion no more than a judge has the authority to make or break laws as he sees fit. Due Process is a fundamental "truth being self-evident". ANY judge that tries to oppress or disenfranchise THIS RIGHT or ANY OTHER FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT RECOGNIZED IN THE FIRST TEN AMENDMENTS should be disbarred and convicted of high crime against the Constitution IMMEDIATELY. STAND UP AMERICA!!!!!!
Dec 12th, 2014
Someone from Roseville, CA signed.
Nov 28th, 2014
Someone from Rochester, WA signed.
Nov 25th, 2014
Someone from Stony Point, NY writes:
I can help but feel $$$ is the cause to every problem. In Today's time. Yea am on that boat. I want a great future for my kid. And any $ that's for her from me will be for my child and child only ! I believe you work for what earn. Not sit on ur*****and just expect and gain jurisdiction over my life, liberty and pursuit of happiness!
Nov 23rd, 2014
Someone from Orange, CA writes:
No due process. Guilty until found innocent. False allegations. The list goes on and on. We need a change and now! Our founding fathers would churn in their graves if they saw how family court was ran.
Nov 17th, 2014
Someone from Princeton, WV writes:
I had a messy divorce in 2012. I had always worked and supported my family. The court gave me every Wednesday and every other weekend. WOW! I Live approximately 12 minutes from my kids....I don't understand how not only did the court ruin my credit,gave my ex to be an ungodly temporary financial support and me all the bills too. They didn't care if I had a dollar, took every dollar I made for almost a year but after all this was imposed on me, the day of court finally after 6 months thejudge says she knows my ex to be. So took my credit, all my money, my precious time with my kids. Question is...if I can pay 100% of the bills, child support, alimony to a woman with two degrees, carry insurance on my kids, work everyday to support them..why is it I only get ten days a month basically with them? Why can't I have them every weekend and drop all the child support ? The way I see it I pay 100% of everything and get 5% of their time....a joke!
Nov 17th, 2014
Someone from Davidson, NC writes:
Adult victim/survivor of parental alienation late 1980's, the court system/lawyers/gal did not protect my sister and I. Family conflict should be resolved in churches in a loving companionate supportive way. No child should ever have to go through family court, it is unjust, unethical, conflict of interest (money and power).
Nov 16th, 2014
Someone from Lewisville, NC signed.
Nov 16th, 2014
Someone from Princeton, WV writes:
Family court is a corrupt system that denies due process and constitutional rights of the children and parents alike. Judgments are made based upon what kind of mood the sitting judge has that day, disregarding any of the laws which are diluted and vague.
Nov 6th, 2014
Someone from Rochester, WA signed.
Nov 4th, 2014
Someone from Queens Village, NY signed.
Oct 24th, 2014
Someone from Mchenry, IL writes:
Get the bill passed or we will have to resort to other means of dismantling the illegitimate criminal extortionist mafia known as family court.
Oct 20th, 2014
Someone from Bronx, NY writes:
I have worked for SPECIAL SERVICES FOR CHILDREN, CHILD WELFARE ADMINISTRATION, ADMINISTRATION FOR CHILDREN SERVICES AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND INTERVENTION FOR OVER 15 YEARS AND I COULD PROVE THE FAMILY COURTS IN NEW YORK AND FLORIDA ARE CORRUPT AND COMMIT ENTERPRISE CONSPIRACIES EVERY DAY, I PRAY THE SPIRIT OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS LEADERS WOULD INFLUENCE THE COMMUNITY AND LAWYERS OF TODAY AND TAKE CORRECTIVE ACTION
Oct 13th, 2014
Someone from Clearwater Beach, FL writes:
Judge David Roper denied my daughter due process for custody of our granddaughter. He ordered a immediate removal from her to her father without any notice what so ever. She ( our granddaughter has lived in FL for most of her life is a 4.0 student at Bauder Elementary in Seminole FL was in the 5th grade. This is Judge has done this to other people he is a loose canon should be disbarred is in Augusta GA. We Are trying to get her back from him please heip us
Oct 8th, 2014
Someone from Plainville, CT signed.
Oct 4th, 2014
Someone from Pearland, TX writes:
Deprived of due process at the judges discretion at a custody modification hearing. My ex amended his petition after receiving drug test results to make my visits supervised the day of the hearing which the judge ruled on. Civil procedure requires 3 days notice when an amended petition seeks a more onerous judgment. Come to find out the results were confirmed to be a false positive. Not only did my ex bring about his first petition in bad faith which had a supporting affidavit hardly conformed to the requirement in the Texas Family Code, I was deprived of due process and lost custody of my son because of sloppy lab work.
Sep 27th, 2014
Someone from Escondido, CA writes:
My son Oliver was ripped from our loving home a year and a half ago. In the last nightmarish year and a half I have complied with every article in the service plan and tested clean on every UA given me by the programs I have been in. Yet, every test , 13 in all, CPS has ordered me to take through their lab has come back positive. They have somehow falsified every test! Thus making it impossible for me to get my son back or even have unsupervised visitation with him { they took those away with the 1st falsified positive test}. Oliver was placed with foster parents due to the fact that all of my family lives in New York and I wanted to keep him close thinking it wouldn't be very long before i had him home.. I felt it necessary to send him to a family member in New York around the 1 year mark at which point the foster parents decided to0 fight us for custody. we fought a long battle and finally won thank God. I think it is an atrocity what this branch of our government has become. The single most right as a human being is the right to be a parent and to raise our young as we see fit. Yes, there are some of us who need someone to step in and care for our children if we are unfit, i was not one of those people. I had a beautiful life, family and home before CPS took my angel away from me. They have ruined my life, squashed my spirit, made me move out of my home and continue to try and make money off our broken backs. I will continue to fight them until my last breath and one day hopefully very soon the criminals who are pimping out our innocent children will be held accountable for extinguishing the light in our children's eyes.
Sep 20th, 2014
Someone from Clayton, WI writes:
My children and I are the victims of Judicial abuse. Everyone is concerned about victims of crimes. A victim must feel that they can report what has happened and that it will be taken serious. We all agree that no victim of abuse or any other crime should be forced to continue to suffer harmful results from the perpetrator of any crime. Why is it then that we seem to have such a hard time accepting that a judge is human and any person given as much power as a judge is given, will have a tendency to abuse that power. As if this was not enough temptation we also grant them immunity. Furthermore any claims of wrong doings are investigated by other judges. Anyone can see that this will only result in abuse of power but the problem is that no one is willing to do anything about it. This leaves the people that have been the victim of judicial abuse no where to turn and completely helpless. Make no mistake these are crimes and they are committed by criminals just like any other crime. This is not a victim-less crime either, in fact the victim of these crimes may be the most helpless of any victim ever and the results are devastating. You can also forget about the victim hiring a lawyer to help fight this battle because a lawyer is aware that the end result of their efforts will only have them facing consequences of their own. Many times this can mean the end of their career as a lawyer. I am a peaceful person that believes in this country and the principles that it was founded on as well. I am also a person that has a deep respect for the people who created our Constitution and those who have fought to protect our freedom. The wisdom our founding fathers possessed combined with a complete understanding of human nature and the ability to put aside any selfish thoughts made it possible for them to create the Constitution. Knowing what they were trying to accomplish when creating this document would make it impossible for anyone to justify judicial immunity to the extent that is currently accepted as being Constitutional. Allowing our judiciary to violate laws and ignore the Constitutional rights of citizens can not continue to be allowed.
Sep 19th, 2014
Someone from Clayton, WI writes:
My children and I are victims of Judicial abuse. Although everyone talks about the rights that a victim has and the way that they are to be protected from the perpetrator of these abuses, this does not apply to judicial abuse. Judicial immunity
Sep 7th, 2014
Someone from Tacoma, WA writes:
I recently had to go to trial family law for a third party petition for custody of my then 4 and 5 year old little girls. The petitioner, their dads brother, lied to the courts about having me served. Adequate cause was granted because i showed up at none of the court dates, nor knew to respond to the petition. I I found out about the petition after seeking legal advice and getting a restraining order which made the custody surface. I found out just before the last court date, right before he was to be given full custody. Acting under the directions of his brother, (who is in prison) the uncle up and moved and tried to take my kids and keep them for his brother....custodial interference 1st and 2nd all day! No one would listen the courts just wanted to keep with the case schedule instead of taking out the time to investigate and see if what in was saying was true,.This man took my kids, up and moved. All along telling me there was cps involvement and i was ordered to stay away..while filing for custody. This man was a stranger to my kids an d has caused great emotional hardship on both girls. I would like to see service laws change in family law. That an agency or police must make service so this does not happen to any one else.
Sep 5th, 2014
Someone from Saint Paul, MN signed.
Aug 25th, 2014
Someone from Tulsa, OK signed.
Aug 11th, 2014
Someone from Altamonte Springs, FL signed.
Aug 7th, 2014
Someone from Herndon, VA signed.
Aug 2nd, 2014
Someone from San Leandro, CA writes:
Jury's and Public Defenders in Family Court is the ONLY way to bring ANY oversight to Family Law.
Jul 31st, 2014
Someone from Newburgh, NY signed.
Jul 27th, 2014
Someone from Elkins, WV signed.
Jul 20th, 2014
Someone from Arlington, TX writes:
Stop judicial Abuse!
Jul 20th, 2014
Someone from Arlington, TX writes:
Stop judicial Abuse!
Jun 30th, 2014
Someone from Chandler, AZ signed.
Jun 28th, 2014
Someone from Lavaca, AR writes:
Due process is the right of every person and in the State of AR it appears this right is being violated.