Enforce Due Process in Family Court

The Family Court processes are UNJUST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL, the process relies on the Judge's opinion and decision, which can easily be bought, putting our children's best interest on the market to be bought.

Whereas: The 14th Amendment of the Constitution assures that no State shall "deprive any person of LIFE, LIBERTY, or PROPERTY WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW".

Whereas: At the beginning of the 5th Amendment it states that "NO PERSON SHALL BE HELD TO ANSWER for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, UNLESS ON A PRESENTMENT OR INDICTMENT OF A GRAND JURY" (which is a jury of peers.) This is what due process is, your case (no matter what type of case, be it criminal, family, etc.) be presented in front of a Grand Jury, IT IS OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

Whereas: The State and Federal government consider children to be the property of the parents. Without due process in the family court, we can easily be deprived of our children/property.

Whereas: Family Court proceedings do not abide by the constitutional right to due process providing a Grand Jury.

Therefore: It is time to hold the Family Court accountable to congress and the American People. I urge you to do everything in your power to pass the Enforce Due Process in Family Court bill!

May 13th, 2018
Someone from Fennville, MI writes:
These abuses of power happen all the time in Family Courts all over Michigan. Please join me in signing this petition so that this unchecked abuse of power by Family Court judges is stopped and they are held accountable for their actions! Google Judge Margaret Zuzich Bakker and Judge Cronin of Allegan County, Michigan. There are many, many victims of these two dysfunctional, power-drunk judges!
Mar 7th, 2018
richard h. from Catskill, NY writes:
America is a Tyrants Wonderland... If the Attorney-Legislators gave a crap about the "people" we would not be discussing this. I Hate America
Mar 2nd, 2018
Annapolis C. from Annapolis, MD writes:
Investigate the egregious and illegal activity of Attorney Samuel J. Brown, Attorney Marietta B. Warren, Appellate Attorney Evelyn Spurgin and the Judge who favors this HBD firm, Judge Paul F. Harris Jr. Nearly every Annapolis Attorney has admitted by phone and in writing their disdain for how this law firm practices law "improperly". Their intentional misleading the court, withholding of critical evidence, false POs allowed by certain judges without merit, intentional lying to the bench, creation of false evidence, fraudulent financial documents, aiding and abetting in bad faith conduct, significant perjurious testimony by their clients, false narratives, etc.... and the list is infinite. An evidence- based record exists proving every single claim mentioned above. All evidence was submitted to the Judicial Commission, Attorney Grievance Commission and all Maryland courts only to be DENIED without legal reasoning. This law firm jokes about their untouchable presence and shields their destructive, unethical and unlawful behavior by contributing thousands to local charities, merchants, libraries, politicians, and leadership entities. All in an effort to paint a philanthropy presence in the community. A few in the community are not fooled on any level, and have expressed their concern that other local citizens aware of this firm's conduct, are "easily bought" and operate under blind acceptance. FYI- Attorney Warren UNFAIRLY filed a Judicial Complaint against Judge Paul Goetzke for ethics violations. What most are unaware is that Warren is one of the most dishonest and destructive attorneys. The Judicial Commission must investigate how Warren was directly dishonest with Judge Goetzke and acted with malicious intent. Judge Goetzke is an Honorable Judge who refuses to tolerate this type of misconduct from a known serial dishonest attorney. Careful what you read regarding this complaint against Judge Goetzke as their is a deeper back-story as to the misconduct of Attorney Warren.
Mar 2nd, 2018
Annapolis C. from Annapolis, MD writes:
Dec 18th, 2017
Ronda V. from Marion, OH writes:
As an American citizen, we are entitled to due process of allegations made against us as guaranteed by the constitution of the United States of America (Amendments 5 and 14). How then is it that family courts are allowed to remove rights and penalize individuals without due process. Parents have rights (visitation, child support, legal ) stripped from them by courts that have never even seen a parent. In the case I am enduring at this time, lawyers and advocacy meet with the judge to decide matters and the parents can't even sit in and listen. They certainly have no say. Parents just sit in the waiting room and wait to be told that they can't see their kids with no reason provided. Perhaps if Judges had to justify their reasoning, they would be more judicious with the decisions. As it stands, we are handed down decisions (whether we are there or not) on cases that our future hinges on. I want my constitutional right to due process. I want to face my accuser. I want a clear decision with support for that decision. I do not want a power hungry Judge or advocate to make baseless statements that are defined by what sort of day they are having or if they do not like someone. Just as bad is to have the decision made because of bribery or corrupt practices. I am in awe that so many children are placed (through the courts) in obviously dangerous situations (drugs, abuse, homeless) but then they take away parental rights to individuals that have no evidence (or accusation of) unfit parenting. What happened to due process? Please Help all parents dealing with the family courts to get the rights guaranteed to them by the American Constitution.
Jun 21st, 2017
Sharon S. from Indianapolis, IN writes:
Permanent Alimony makes a life slave out of the payer of lifetime alimony. Look no further than Florida and Governor Scott who endorses lifetime slavery. Lawyers aka Florida Bar vigorously fought reform in Florida. Why? Strife and continuing hearings benefit them while making paupers from the person who keeps everyone afloat--the payer of alimony. Disgusting - no payer of lifetime alimony has but a minimal aspect of life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness where lies in Court are permitted? Is it no wonder marriage is on the down slide? Who would want to sign up for this?
Jun 20th, 2017
Gabriel C. from Cypress, TX writes:
I agree stop the fraud and corruption in family courts My name is Gabriel Cornejo , in 2002 I was supposedly  Served papers in March.   since in Texas its  not required to sign a service the state can't provide me a signature proving I was served so now it's  my word against an officer , which  are known for leaving papers with anybody without asking for Proper identification or even being you   . Well this was not my address and I never received it  , then since I was already served it makes perfect  since for the state to serve me again in august  when I was working in   Puerto Rico,   and  I can prove it . Basically I was never served ,   so some  judge decid ed I was the dad in 2002 by default   without  my DNA  or me being present, there goes the right to a fair trial and also the right to defend myself . If that doesn't sound like a violation on my rights then what does ?  . Fast forward to  2016 , I was served  for the first time ,  I contact the mother with open arms we took a parternity test and I am 0% the father , she pretended  to be sorry even apologized for it  and said she was ready to sign to  end this madness  but a week later she hired a attorney to fight to make me pay .  She said " well we know he is not the father but there is a judge order and the money has to be paid to us ,,,,,,,,,,,, the humanity , and whats sad is the the law protects this  heartless godless person . I have spend money in attorney fees and now I am contemplating paying 64k for a Daughter that's not even mine . Wow sounds like a nightmare right , well is not,   It's  a fact and a law not only allows it but ignores the crime being Committed.  Now this is true justice .   Innocent Men and their families suffer  when they are named off by a dishonest opportunistic woman  to obtain welfare services for their children, fraudulently. There are too many cases, on all levels for this type of action on behalf of the perpitrator. It goes against the, Constitutional Values of the United States, and against honest working taxpaing citizens of the United States, when a person tricks the system for selfish gain. Please read the petition, which contains the remedy  towards the culprits who plan to use Paternity Fraud to their own personal gain, they name a father off and also goes against the best interest of the child at hand, to not know who their father really is. This petition calls all States, all Courts, and all people to consider this rising issue, which now has fallen in the demand to be dealt with. We are petitioning the lawmakers themselves and every one of them at this time. To stop letting women take advantage of not paternal men that have no fault of their actions . Paternity Fraud is a woman's way of taking advantage of a non paternal man  Using and abusing a broken legal system forcing innocent men biologically not tied to their child at all to pay huge amount of money with the threat of jail time  . This is incredible ,It is also Felony Fraud at its finest.  It is said that Paternity Fraud is the perfect crime,  its legal robbery and the PERP. cannot get into trouble for it ,and  courts not seeing  the damage that a single person causes a entire family with no Ties to them . There are no words for this injustice and for the women using this as a opportunity to gain without caring about the damage on other families . We need to hold them  accountable for these  illegal actions in the United States, any system that allows a thief to walk into your house and take from your children without any punishment is a broken system . and we all know the child support system is the most prejudiced and discriminatory system put in place ,   we need to show the meaning of the word RIGHTS. Rights also pertain to a man's personal dignity, well being, his right to pursue happiness, his right to reach for dreams, the right to a fair trial. Well, guess what, it is time that Paternity Fraud become a law, a Criminal Law, that any woman caught is to be punished. Just because a child is invilved, does not mean that women have the right to hold a child over one's head. This is NOT a sexist cause, as some will try and claim, but rather, this is about, being a person, they demand you be productive then take away the tools of your productivity, this is wrong, men who are innocent should not suffer in the hands of women who are dishonest.
This epidemic has led to thousands upon millions of unjustly arrested men, who seek nothing more than to live a good life. To seek their goals and aspirations, paternity fraud stomps on the constitution in fact, it goes arbitrarily to the constitution, its time something be done. This epidemic, this scam, this fraud by deviant women, has come to a bursting point in this nation, and its time something that counts be done. Please sign the petition today. This is not a cry out for support from man  this is a cry out for support from people with human values and morals to stop these heartless people from hurting any more families and put a end to this madness . Together we can    I am a  father of three with no way to fight back  the system and the horrible person not caring about the damage she is causing to my family  I see a cause in this. I am prepared to go to jail for how ever long I must but people   like these must not be allowed to ruin lives anymore  and if the state of Texas feels Is right  to separate  a good loving husband from his family to serve The evil purpose of this person  , then god is my judge and I fear no amount of time . I know In my heart I've done no wrong and stand by it . God is my shepherd and I will fear no evil . It this much I promise people will know the injustice being done and we will bring light to this broken system and the shameless people feeding of it with protection and rights . ENOUGH ABUSE I am not stopping till this goes to a national level . We are humans not animals , our voices will not be silenced Simcerly yours  Gabriel Cornejo Www.enoughabuse.net
May 5th, 2017
Daniel B. from Nanuet, NY writes:
There are too many people in positions of power and affiliated with them that are benefiting from the pain and suffering that takes place in family courts and their spin-offs, D.V. courts,, I.D.V. courts etc. across the U.S. I have been exposed to the torture, humiliation and complete lack justice that takes place in these government (tax payer) funded institutions for over 6 years now. I have documented first hand experience of what me and my family have been put through. Any reasonable Human Being that took the time to look at the facts (at least in my case in Rockland County, NY) would stand in disbelief. I have heard so many horror story's from others with similar experiences, some worse off then. There so many other that fall off out of hopelessness and despair. The pain of such injustice is just so debilitating making it difficult to acquire the organization necessary to bring awareness and force change. PLEASE HELP!
May 5th, 2017
Daniel B. from Nanuet, NY writes:
Apr 22nd, 2017
Someone from Washington, UT signed.
Mar 28th, 2017
David C. from Lake Forest, CA signed.
Mar 26th, 2017
Dino C. from Buffalo, NY writes:
EXCELLENT!!!!
Mar 17th, 2017
Someone from Woodinville, WA writes:
It is time to abolish the Government! They won't listen to WE THE PEOPLE and it has become an oppressive institution! WE THE PEOPLE have a DUTY to ABOLISH ANY FORM OF CORRUPT FORM OF GOVERNMENT! Give me liberty, or give me death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 27th, 2017
Desiree P. from San Antonio, TX writes:
File a motion to dismiss all child issues due to lack of jurisdiction and a notice of younger doctrine alert, and a motion of Constitutional challenges to the State Statutes it will help you dimiss a case which had no jurisdiction in the first place
Feb 22nd, 2017
Sally O. from Bronxville, NY writes:
Last year, I appeared in Yonkers, NY Family Court, before Support Magistrate Allen Hochberg. He spent a total of 12 minutes with me, my ex-husband and our attorneys. I was denied due process and not even allowed to speak. He made numerous errors of law, and made statements based on nothing more than his personal interpretation of the facts. He was dismissive, demeaning and rude to me and my attorney. No one holds him accountable, as he continues to wreak havoc on innocent people year after year. The Family Court is a disgrace, the last thing one will find there is justice.
Feb 14th, 2017
Someone from Independence, KY writes:
we need to do something I'm in the middle of a battle in family court and they have been bias and have not gave me my due process..
Feb 9th, 2017
Melanie R. from Calvert City, KY writes:
Case one: I never have been accused or convicted of any crime. When asked to take a urin test I complied. However, once in the room to pee in front of a stranger, I could not. I was in court because the father of my children filed emergency temporary custody due to my water being shut of the evening before. The judge denied tje order as long as I would agree to a drug test (which has nothing to do with water). I came home in a panic. I called the courts and asked what I could do. Nothing was their response. I took it upon myself to buy a urin and hair follicle test from LabCrore. The results came back as I knew they would, clean. This wasn't good enough for the judge, whom accused me of denying it, though I did not. Even if I did denie it, I have the rigjt to do so according to the 5th admenet and section 1 of the 14th admenet. The judge ordered a hair follicle and the same results came back. Here I am. A soul custodian parent whom has raised her children all her life for eleven years, two months without them. No visitations astablished to be given to me from their father that I do share visitation with.and let me add, my children were taken as soon as he filed a complaint and it is not illegal to be without running water which was back on that morning. Case two: Last year, the father of our children made up false accusations. Just like last time my children were yanked from me on an accusation. It took five and a half months plus all my savings for lawyer fees and more drug test to pay for, to get them back home. These are two girls being accused of molestation by a four year old then. She is now ten, five at the time of question. Five and a half months! This is a father who has been incarcerated for nine years on drug charges, theft, and the last year for non flagrant child support. The emotional stress, the fear that come over me when I receive mail from the courthouse. The stress and strain it has caused my girls and their step brothers who have been raised with them staring at the age of two. The entire family. I'm sure two months seems like a short time to be without your children. I'll tell you it feels like two years. My family and I wasn't able to have Christmas with them. I ended up checking myself into the hospital for two weeks due to the heartache. I've been the best mother I could have been. I don't proclaim perfection. But I have faught to keep them in the same home for 10 years now. I have never had any cause to have my children taken from without any evidence and for such long periods of time. This is not justice. The family court is corrupt. They have my children to a felon and in the same week were with his significant other and was caught shoplifting with only my girls. CPS couldn't find someone to call and my children almost went in the custody of social service.
Feb 4th, 2017
Julia P. from Duncanville, AL writes:
My five precious children were taken from me without cause when they wer ages five to 13 years; that was two and a half years ago for US 42, Title IV D Federal Reserve Revenue Sharing MAMMON. We have had zero contact for two years now.
Jan 26th, 2017
Someone from Huntsville, AL signed.
Jan 24th, 2017
Someone from Benton, KY writes:
I recently experienced Kentucky Family Court first hand. They in fact violet the Rights as said above and are ran openly corrupt. The attitude by the Judge I appeared before in McCracken County KY. never tried to hide her bias, nor did she seem to fear any recourse as she boldly violated Judicial Canons
Jan 18th, 2017
Lei E. from Lexington, KY signed.
Jan 4th, 2017
Matthew T. from Hagerstown, MD writes:
I also have a case where this corruption is overly evident. I live in Maryland, but pay into New Jersey. I have been MEDICALLY disabled since 6/2014. I currently receive $0.00 disability benefits. The New Jersey Family Court system has decided that that 1) "$0.00 is NOT a workable number, and 2) my time off work DOES NOT meet the minimum tome off of work to merrit a downwards modification due to "changed circumstances" (they require a minimum of 12 months off.?my Dr's note states an ESTIMATED return to work date of 5/26/2038...NOT A TYPO!!!)....so they apparently either have no basic math skills OR they are actively attempting to criminally indebt me. Maryland has even terminated enforcement because of (NJ's) "immoral, unethical, and unconstitutional behavior". At present I can show medical discri,ination and violations of our 5th, 8th, and 14th Ammendments.... I just need a Federal prosecutor willing to pay attention. I have nothing but time for a few decades, so I am willing to go after this CRIMINAL court system. They "half-heartedly" follow any case laws (when they do they use them in a way that actually opposes said law), their entire system is done by "Judicial Discretion"..... These family courts all claim to be "fair and equitable"...... BIG FAT LIE! They need stopped. This is one area that should DEFINITELY be Federal ONLY. That would ensure everything was treated on a true average...yes some will suffer, but at least low income areas are not held to high income standards. PLUS...if federal, our Constitutional Rights "should" be maintained
Dec 31st, 2016
Someone from New Bremen, OH signed.
Dec 28th, 2016
Paul S. from Appleton, WI writes:
Activist judges in Outagamie County, WI violate these types of civil rights in family courts every day, even to the point of dismissing the findings of Child Protective Services and the Guardian ad Lei-tum assigned to the interests of the children. Rushed court proceedings force allegations to stand as full merit and the lives of many can be permanently disrupted or ruined in seconds by the willful lies of one.
Dec 22nd, 2016
Darcey G. from Anchorage, AK writes:
This needs to happen. I have the perfect case as an example of the family court corruption and I am awaiting a Supreme Court decision of a review du novo due to a due process right violation. I filed a motion to enforce my 100% physical custody when my ex wouldn't return my son. The judge modified custody and no motion to modify had ever been filed and he never ruled on my Motion to Enforce. I am passionate about the corruption playing out in family court.
Nov 22nd, 2016
Daniel C. from Fitchburg, MA signed.
Nov 10th, 2016
Brad J. from Martinsville, TX writes:
I have watched as so called 'family court judges' have rendered decisions based entirely on accusations with no actual proof ever produced as evidence to back up what was being stated on the stand under oath.
Nov 9th, 2016
John B. from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Oct 21st, 2016
Starlynn M. from Olympia, WA writes:
So true..a travesty...The liberty interest at issue in this case-the interest of parents in the care, custody, and control of their children-is perhaps the oldest of the fundamental liberty interests recognized by this Court. In light of this extensive precedent, it cannot now be doubted that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment protects the fundamental right of parents to make decisions concerning the care, custody, and control of their children. The problem here is not that the Washington Superior Court intervened, but that when it did so, it gave no special weight at all to Granville's determination of her daughters' best interests. More importantly, it appears that the Superior Court applied exactly the opposite presumption. The Due Process Clause does not permit a State to infringe on the fundamental right of parents to make childrearing decisions simply because a state judge believes a 'better' decision could be made. - Troxel v. Granville, 530 U.S. 57 (2000 Keep fighting...I am going through a similar struggle... http://www.petition2congress.com/21863/robert-g-davis-iii
Oct 18th, 2016
Someone from Anaheim, CA writes:
The Washington state family law system is broken, and breaks families. My experience as a father has been that there is no justice for dads, rules are upheld in a skewed fashion, and truth seems to have no place. If you represent yourself, are out of state or can not afford to match funds with your adversary, you may as well give up from the start and save yourself years of pointless headaches.
Oct 12th, 2016
Diana P. from Greensburg, PA writes:
Due Process ???? What's that? Ohhhh yeah, I remember. Our right under the constitution of United States of America. I've read and re-read - searched for any fine print, I can not seem to locate anything about it only being applicable when/if you know the right people AND/OR have the money to buy a judge's soul. I strongly believe in Karmic Retribution. I've witnessed first hand (from both sides) - forget whether there's a heaven or hell. It's the life u lead and how u chose to lead it.
Oct 5th, 2016
Suzanne B. from Umatilla, OR writes:
pardon my grammar. I am going to be using my Google talk to t-and-a-half years old who is always been in my custody in tonight my daughter Vivienne who is two-and-a-half years old who is always been in my custody in AZ not even spent 5 days or nights without me. although I did study and learn to some of my constitutional rights. I even recited them to these DHS workers and to these officers from 2 separate jurisdictions. now I respect the officers here very much so and I do not desire to make them look bad. but although I spoke my rights plenty and I even spoke of the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America. I declined to speak with the DHS worker several times this alone is what I think was the only thing they had reason to take my child. whatever open assessment they have give them no right to physically remove my child from my arms. yes it is true that I am homeless but my daughter is very well taken care of. I can assure you that she is fed at least 3 times a day. I can assure you that she is safe and happy and healthy not underweight not under height. her cognitive development in my opinion is amazing. she does not verbally communicate very much but that is all relative. she is a happy healthy very loved child she was affectionate and loving and social and kind and she shares. she says please and she says thank you and bless you when you sneeze. she loves for me to read her stories her favorite I believe is llama llama red pajama. 99.9% of the time she is in my presence in my care alone. her and I spend most of our time together most recently we've Ben and a free National campgrounds site of celilo. in the Columbia River Gorge. We look for rocks we walk in the water we swing replay we socialize I fix my car and she helps and pay very much attention she's a little tinker. she loves to be involved in anything that anyone's doing and she plays very well with others. she loves to have her sisters around and loves to have friends. She says hi to everyone and if they don't say hi back she says hi over and over. anyhow it to get to my point I'm the only one that spends time around my daughter and really that takes up my whole life especially being a homeless single mother. my daughter always has proper clothing cute clothes she's bathed but plenty if not sometimes too much she doesn't like to be dirty but she likes to be naked. my daughter's been potty train since before she was 2 she does not pee the bed at night mess in her pants or have accidents. But she will go anywhere if we're outside and she's got to go she will crap on your porch shoot crap right in front of my door outside my car. but she does not crap her pants.have certain values that I like to instill in my children because I like them to be the exception to the rule. The rule here being the upbringing of our future Generations. my children are learning from me valuable skills that no one has the right to judge except for God. my children have integrity, humility, kindness...I could go on and on but my child is being raised right and by her mother like she should be tonight I know that she's scared and I'm not sure that she's even asleep because she sleeps with me every single night. but they took her by force without warrant I even asked them several times I asked him to leave I called the police the police who have my trust and respect violated my rights as well and this is by far so wrong so unjust I need some help and I need someone to help me now I was sitting outside the courthouse in Pendleton I drove an hour and a half to get here and I'm going to spend the night in this parking lot and study all night my rights and how to prepare for this court tomorrow because they brought my child here I don't know what else to say besides somebody Somebody's gotta be out there they can help me protect myself from the harm that they're doing to me and my daughter. it's nobody's business how I raise my child other than the fact that I wish I could show it to everyone so that they might be a little better parents and hold themselves accountable for their actions and their children's actions and their lack of consistency and True Values. this whole world is about say one thing and do another I choose integrity. somebody help me there's got to be somebody to help me. they're counting on me to not be able to do anything about it because I have no money but I have faith and a lot of it and no weapons formed against me shall prosper. please somebody help my family they've heard us enough we've earned our time to be happy if it doesn't happen in this lifetime I know as much as I know my name is Suzanne that my daughters and I have a place in heaven to live our lives eternally together. But will somebody please somebody save me.
Sep 27th, 2016
Someone from Aberdeen, WA writes:
Fight this garbage, we are
Sep 26th, 2016
Someone from Waynesville, NC writes:
The family courts shouldn't exist. It is a racket- making money off the destruction of the American family. Abolish the family courts.
Sep 26th, 2016
Someone from Annapolis, MD signed.
Sep 23rd, 2016
Someone from New London, CT writes:
Please fix such a broken and unfair system
Sep 19th, 2016
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
Sep 19th, 2016
Someone from Annapolis, MD writes:
Investigate the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County in Annapolis Maryland. Not all, but specific members of this Judiciary demonstrate clear bias, violations of Constitutional law, violations of the Judicial Code of Conduct, violations of civil procedure, legislating from the bench and creating statutes for a preferred but unlawful outcome, and proceeding in cases absent authority / subject matter jurisdiction. There is one in particular bold enough to create a record demonstrating he is in fact "above the law" and protected in the higher courts regardless of evidence proving misconduct, misstatements of facts and law. Lastly, this particular judge refuses to comply with the law as required. He Lacks independence, integrity, and impartiality behind the bench. He engages in conduct planting a seed in reasonable minds the perception of impropriety. But we digress...... as this Circuit Court Judge has created an evidence-based record with complicit members of the higher courts that he has "absolute immunity" regardless.
Sep 9th, 2016
Someone from Mobile, AL signed.
Sep 4th, 2016
Someone from Valencia, CA writes:
Los Angeles DCFS is a detestable, depraved, out-of-control & extra-constitutional bureaucratic nightmare that terrorizes those it claims to serve. People fortunate enough not to have become involved with this agency, could never immagine the pain, torment, and anguish perpetrated against innocent parents, children, and families. Most simply wouldn't believe such processes, actions, or tactics could possibly be carried out in the United States. Court proceedings often resemble those of a third world banana republic, and at stake, are YOUR CHILDREN... A fight between my wife, and my wicked mother-in-law (my wife's mother), led to my mother in law making 5 different false reports to DCFS in one year. each false report resulted in intrusive investigations where my children were isolated and interrogated about inappropriate subjects they knew nothing about, our home was entered and searched without warrant, and we were unnecessarily threatened, and insulted by extremely rude people. of course complaints went nowhere. after the third and fourth investigation we tried speaking with DCFS, as well as a lawyer about how we were obviously being harassed. DCFS asked us what we had to hide, and said there was nothing we could do and no one to complain to, and asked why we wouldn't want every allegation of abuse investigated. The lawyer laughed and said there was zero recourse, despite false reporting of child abuse IS a crime. Then my mother-in-law got exactly what she wanted... and managed to get a particularly aggressive case worker involved, who showed up at my home while I was at work two days in a row. on the third day she arrived in the middle of the night with the los angeles sheriff's department and a warrant for the removal of my children from their beds as they slept. the warrant stated the removal was due to the caseworker not being allowed to determine if my children were safe quickly enough. my children were then placed WITH MY MOTHER-IN-LAW... the person responsible for multiple past false reports, as well as this very report, that apparently was "unable to be investigated quickly enough", necessitating the immediate removal of my children, a 4 year old girl and 1 year old boy. This removal, and subsequent placement WITH my mother-in-law, the REPORTING party, happened in march 2016... it is now september of 2016 as I type this, and there is still no clear date as to my children being returned to me. since the removal of my children, we have been accused of being "uncooperative" with the department for protesting the removal of my children, accused of threatening my mother-in-law for being upset over her refusal to even let us telephone our children, I have been ordered to take anger management classes due to "rude comments to the relative caregiver with whom my children are placed" (aka my mother-in-law), and had our "educational rights" to make decisions regarding my children's education revoked.