END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
Mar 7th, 2019
Mike P. from Chesapeake, VA writes:
Yes! Let's all say never again to Daylight "Saving" Time!
Mar 7th, 2019
Joy B. from Portales, NM writes:
PLease DROP DST !
Mar 7th, 2019
Joy B. from Portales, NM writes:
PLease DROP DST !
Mar 6th, 2019
Dianisse P. from Schertz, TX writes:
Say no to permanent daylight savings time! That practice is ancient and no longer necessary! Didn't the U.S. had a year-round of daylight savings time! We've been there, done that! It's over! We must move on with this switch!
Mar 6th, 2019
Someone from Saratoga Springs, UT writes:
I have a toddler and an infant and, let me tell you, there's no rest for the weary when Daylight Craving Time comes to a screeching start. My kids can't read clocks. My toddler has woken up at the same time every day since she was two months old and has gone to bed at the same time too. To that end, during the long, dark winter months, she goes to bed extremely early and wakes up extremely early, thus destroying any chance mommy and I have to sleep in. At night, after a full day of dealing with her hijinx, my wife is ready to simply collapse as soon as the sun goes down, leaving no time for us to do something together. Even dinners hardly happen since, by the time those of us who can read a clock are ready to eat, our little girl's acting like Godzilla with our house the proverbial Tokyo. Then, the summer months come around and, due to my little one not adjusting to the new schedule, she demands to have every aspect of her daily ritual performed an hour later. It's frustrating to go from putting her to bed too early to eating dinner too late, but that's what you get when you have a bundle of joy. As for the newborn, his feeding schedule isn't going to change on Sunday when the clocks do. He's got no idea what a clock is, much less how it has a direct impact on daddy and mommy's life. In the end, my work hours get skewed, my family interaction gets thrown off and, just when we think we have gotten into good habits, we learn that DST starts on Sunday. With all of the misnomers, misinformation and misremembering about why we mess with a dimension outside of our physical understanding, we forget that time is only measured unto man, but babies, animals and nature itself aren't affected by red tape.
Mar 6th, 2019
Someone from Saratoga Springs, UT writes:
Mar 6th, 2019
cheese h. from Coventry, RI writes:
I like light in the morning, because it helps me wake up and start the day. Can we not mess with the natural order of things?
Mar 6th, 2019
Clayton O. from Chicago, IL writes:
This is cray, like just cray.. How does this shiz still happen? Cray I tell ya!
Mar 6th, 2019
Pat H. from Kasota, MN writes:
STOP...PLEASE...STOP! Changing the time messes up with my depression!
Mar 5th, 2019
Someone from Vancouver, WA writes:
Please stop this madness!
Mar 5th, 2019
Janet B. from Mountain View, MO writes:
I am so tired of this every, single, year!!! I can't sleep when it is light outside and I have to rise at 4:45 to get to work! This is VERY UNHEALTHY! Please Missouri! End this awful practice!
Mar 4th, 2019
Someone from Farmington, CT writes:
You lose actually 2 hours a day! 60 effin hours a month!
Mar 4th, 2019
Mike B. from Horicon, WI writes:
With all the technology we have people can adjust to the light factor where you live on this earth. I say leave time alone!
Mar 4th, 2019
Johnlee W. from Midway, GA writes:
Once again our idiot government proves you just can’t fix stupid.
Mar 4th, 2019
Johnlee W. from Midway, GA writes:
Once again our idiot government proves you just can’t fix stupid.
Mar 4th, 2019
Johnlee W. from Midway, GA writes:
Once again our idiot government proves you just can’t fix stupid.
Mar 4th, 2019
Johnlee W. from Midway, GA writes:
Once again our idiot government proves you just can’t fix stupid.
Mar 4th, 2019
john b. from Grand Rapids, MI writes:
if the time stays it will get light out by 4 am and night hours 9 pm dark - 10 pm when its night spring a head - people are out summer time
Mar 4th, 2019
Someone from Maryville, TN writes:
I work a weekend shift. This makes me have to get up at 3am instead of 4. That hour of sleep I loose is very draining
Mar 4th, 2019
Someone from Maryville, TN writes:
Mar 3rd, 2019
Greg Z. from Bensenville, IL writes:
When will the government start listening 2 the people. Soon, I hope.
Mar 3rd, 2019
Someone from Taylorsville, UT writes:
Let's stop messing with the clocks. I don't care which time we choose. Just stop. It wrecks our health. I see that there are thousands of people who agree with me. Why won't our elected officials take action? We don't deserve to suffer twice a year with this.
Mar 3rd, 2019
Someone from Scotch Plains, NJ writes:
Why "spring forward" when it is still winter? Almost half the country is covered in snow. At least move it to April again when the days are longer and morning travel isn't so treacherous in the cold dark.
Mar 3rd, 2019
Someone from Clearwater, FL writes:
l think that we should get rid of Daylight Saving Time, because it doesn`t accomplish anything. You have darker morning hours as well when the clocks go forward one hour, it effects people in the morning including myself. when l got to work. and having daylight saving time. Also if having Daylight Saving time year round aspecially in the winter would be a very dark morning hours. l think that Standard Time is the best, give or take. Also Standard Time is the correct time, NOT Daylight Saving time. President Lynden Bains Johnson signed the uniformed timed act in 1966 having to change the clocks back and forth, the flip flopping of time twice a year. It`s time to bring back Standard Time all year round<NOT Daylight Saving Time, even if daylight saving time were year round, Standard Time Only!
Mar 3rd, 2019
Denise B. from Monticello, GA writes:
Please stop daylight savings time. This affects our health.
Mar 3rd, 2019
Wendy M. from Allamuchy, NJ writes:
People have been trying to end this insanity for more than 90 years! It wreaks havoc on our own natural clock and sleep patterns and was created by some money hungry government bureaucrats! Stop the INSANITY!!! Gods clock works perfectly!
Feb 26th, 2019
John D. from Fairfield, CT writes:
Please stop the madness.
Feb 25th, 2019
Sandra W. from Puyallup, WA writes:
Yes. Let's stop falling back and leave it at spring forward.
Feb 25th, 2019
Amy B. from Troutdale, OR writes:
Don't just end it, end it on Standard time. Stop it before it even starts this year and just let nature do its thing. The loss of $430Million/year to this outdated health hazard should be enough.
Feb 24th, 2019
Please stop Daylight Savings Time
Feb 24th, 2019
Mary A. from Holland, OH writes:
Please stop Daylight Savings Time
Feb 24th, 2019
Someone from Franklin Park, IL writes:
I agree with everyone here stop this already
Feb 24th, 2019
Someone from Tillar, AR writes:
End it, so tired of switching
Feb 24th, 2019
Someone from Cabot, AR writes:
PLEASE PLEASE !! End it !!!!!!
Feb 24th, 2019
Someone from Kennesaw, GA writes:
Stop Daylight Savings Time. It’s hard on kids and school and people’s health besides being outdated!