END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
Feb 23rd, 2019
Someone from Bellbrook, OH writes:
STOP CHANGING THE TIME. IT'S NOT NEEDED TO MAKE DAYS LONGER. THAT HAPPENS AUTOMATICALLY AS THE SEASONS CHANGE.
Feb 20th, 2019
Raymond P. from Arlington, TX writes:
Do away with daylight savings time. It has served it purpose and is no longer needed. Children go to school in the dark thanks to daylight savings time. No Good..
Feb 19th, 2019
Someone from Fayetteville, NC writes:
Stop daylight savings, please!!!!! It hurts our biological clocks. Slows our productivity.
Feb 19th, 2019
Someone from Oak Forest, IL writes:
Please stop daylight saving time. It slows productivity while people are trying to adjust.
Feb 18th, 2019
Someone from Fayetteville, NC writes:
A lot of damage to people health. More bad than any good! We should stop this time- changing.!!
Feb 16th, 2019
Someone from San Antonio, TX writes:
I understand why it was implemented years ago but the need is no more and the negative effect on the body as we confuse the natural rhythm. There have been studies showing the negative effectives especially on the very young and elderly. Reasearch shows that there is an increase in heart attacks and death within the first 48 hours of the change.
Feb 13th, 2019
John K. from Midlothian, VA writes:
Aren't we all tired enough already without artifically manipulating our circadian rhythms. 500 years ago called and wants its archaic ritual back.
Feb 8th, 2019
benton m. from Right city, MO writes:
We dont nead it no more
Feb 6th, 2019
Anne McCorkle G. from Baldwin, MD writes:
Does cutting the end off a blanket and sewing it to the other end make it longer? No! We need morning sunlight, especially in the northern climates.
Feb 5th, 2019
Dillian S. from South Salem, OH writes:
WE NEED TO CHANGE THIS NOW! DEAR MR. POTUS TRUMP, WE THE PEOPLE DECLARE AN ABSOLUTE ABOLISHMENT OF DST. THE LIBS BATHE IN DST AND IT DISGUST ME. I PRAY FOR YOU EVERY SECOND AND TUCKER CARLSON. I KNOW THE BORDERS NEED TO BE SECURED, BUT SIR THIS IS A MORE PRESSING ISSUE. I HAVE SEEN FIRST HAND THE HEADACHES CAUSED BY DST. LETS END IT.
Jan 27th, 2019
benton m. from Wright City, MO signed.
Selma R. from Red Boiling Springs, TN writes:
Please let the clocks "fall back"and stay there I don't like leaving for work in the dark. I don't want children waiting for the school bus in the dark. There is a bill up trying to keep daylight savings time year round in Tennessee. THIS MUST NOT HAPPEN IT WILL CAUSE MORE CAR WRECKS! Please end daylight savings time .
Selena S. from Spokane, WA writes:
I don’t like daylight saving time because it messes with my body the should stop doing it the USA is the only one left doing it
Jan 19th, 2019
John F. from Navarre, OH writes:
End dts
Jan 19th, 2019
Josh H. from Dayton, OH writes:
Daylight Savings Time needs to die. It’s unnecessary and it’s useless. Arizona and Hawaii don’t have it. Indiana used not have it either until 2006 when they made that mistake of reintroducing it statewide. They need to undo that change and the rest of the country needs to follow suit as well. Nobody likes it at all. Not even me. In fact I hate it
Jan 10th, 2019
Someone from Kennewick, WA writes:
End DTS
Jan 10th, 2019
Someone from Kennewick, WA writes:
End DTS
Jan 7th, 2019
Ken N. from Muscatine, IA writes:
STOP DST
Jan 3rd, 2019
James E. from New York, NY signed.
Dec 31st, 2018
Paul T. from Madison, OH writes:
move time one HALFhour then leave it unchanged from then on.
Dec 30th, 2018
Eduardo B. from Leander, TX writes:
Changing the clock twice a year is stupid. Please end it!
Dec 29th, 2018
Someone from Norwalk, CT writes:
It's unhealthy and causes too many heart attacks when implemented 2x per year
Dec 23rd, 2018
Someone from Great Falls, MT writes:
I live in Montana and I think it’s utter bs that daylight savings is in place, thanx a lot Benjamin Franklin, people in my state suffer from seasonal disorder, which is real thing, and thus suicides are at an all time high during winter solstice, we constantly get our employers and extra pushes for people to seek help during this time, so why are we doing this? It literally ruins people’s lives and causes much unneeded stress, why can’t all the days be equal? Better use of daylight my a$$, does the government understand how hard it is to acclimate every six months, from depression to happy, back to depression, it’s depressing, this should be a clear and precise vote for this, free in the USA? Ha that’s a freakin joke, we are controlled and herded like livestock in a giant system of corporate slaves, go against the grain people, don’t conform!!!
Dec 3rd, 2018
John M. from Jersey City, NJ writes:
Who is even making money on this? Someone must be benefiting if this has not been stopped.
Dec 3rd, 2018
John M. from Jersey City, NJ writes:
Dec 3rd, 2018
John M. from Jersey City, NJ writes:
Nov 29th, 2018
Angie L. from Boston, MA writes:
Abolish
Nov 27th, 2018
Avery W. from Austin, TX writes:
I get home from school and a hour later it’s pitch black. Absolutely ridiculous