END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgina Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
Someone from Sussex, WI writes:
Please- let's STAY on daylight savings time and stop the switch! Sunlight after work is the only thing that keeps me alive!
Mar 21st, 2017
Christie S. from Charlottesville, VA signed.
Mar 21st, 2017
Hannah V. from Raleigh, NC signed.
Someone from Advance, NC writes:
It was a good idea at the time, however in this day and age we all don't go home at 5pm and turn off all the office lights. This doesn't really save any energy in a world where businesses work under lights all day regardless of where the sun is.
Vanessa B. from Mission Viejo, CA writes:
I am falling asleep on my way to work!! THIS CAN'T POSSIBLY BE OK!! Imagine my kids at school when I have to put them in the car still half asleep. How is this ok for them mentally and educationally? There are many scientific studies on the horrible side affects of not getting enough sleep and then we are forced to get up an hour earlier?
Susan J. from Lebanon, IN writes:
Daylight Savings Time does not accomplish what it is designed to do, which is to save energy, but it does cause people to have have disrupted sleep, which can lead to sickness and accidents. It is time to end DST. Indiana used to be one of the states that did not participate in DST. Indiana needs to go back to staying on standard time year round.
Someone from Laguna Niguel, CA writes:
I am a mother of two and I work full time. Every time daylight savings begins I fall sick, very sick. I suffer from headaches if I don't get enough sleep. Unfortunately my daughter ends up an hour late to school for the week because I won't wake up the younger one to literally drag everyone to school at, what was just two days prior, 6:00am!! It's been over a week since it started and I am still not adapted. I took a 2 hour nap in the car with my son this morning after dropping off my daughter at school, then another hour nap before going into work. I still feel like I can hardly function, let alone perform my job duties.
DEBRA T. from Mesquite, TX writes:
I HATE I NEVER RECOVER UNTIL ITS OVER
Leah D. from Greensboro, NC writes:
I see absolutely no reason in continuing this out dated and unnecessary upheaval of our daily lives. It only serves as a disruption to our schedules both professionally and personal.Not to mention the rise of medical conditions such as depression, anxiety, insomnia, sleep deprivation and car accidents. Please let pick a time and stick with it.
David R. from Bluffton, SC writes:
It's time to abolish this antiquated nonsense of changing the time! Set is back or forward 30 minutes and be done with it.
Mar 21st, 2017
Anthony S. from Murfreesboro, TN signed.
Jenette Z. from Pompano Beach, FL writes:
Yes please stop the insanity!!!!!!
Michelle E. from Grand Prairie, TX writes:
DST must have been created by someone WITHOUT children. Please END it. It's painful. How do I justify bedtime when the SUN IS STILL OUT?!?!
Cindy F. from Fort Worth, TX writes:
END DST!!!! Morning time is when the daylight is needed, not when it's time to settle down at 9:00 pm
devin p. from Selma, AL writes:
i hate daylight savings time it is supposed to be an hour behind what it is now based on earths orbit. plus your body never gets used to it.
Jim D. from Lebanon, OH writes:
DST contributes to Billions of wasted dollars JUST in the electronic world trying to keep time. DST has such lingering effects on the human body trying to adjust and compensate for the transistion. There is NO benefit in Saving any money now that this a global economy. The idea was originally to save electriciy due to Lights. In todays age, we run lights 24/7 for 'security' and other purposes. Stop the the DST practice
Tammie S. from Roanoke, VA writes:
Please don't fall back in Nov....................Studies have proven the ill effects of this
Kimberly H. from San Antonio, TX writes:
stop it
KIMBERLY C. from Brunswick, GA writes:
END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
Suzette H. from Orderville, UT writes:
I am a school teacher and switching times is so hard on the kids. It takes them about two weeks to adjust. We lose some valuable teaching time because the kids are so tired. I would like to see the time stay the same year round especially for the sake of children.
Someone from Columbus, NE writes:
Daylight savings time, put simply, is ridiculous. It has absolutely no benefit, and a lot of downfalls. Such as its effect on human health, disrupting sleep cycles, and so on. (No one wants to get used to getting up at 5 am then to remain getting up at 5 they are technically getting up at 4 after the time change) What with today's technology we do not need "longer shopping hours" and the fact that DST keeps getting extended to provide longer shopping hours or longer trick or treating time is just stupid. Like we need more sugar in our diets... Stop thinking about your next dollar and try actually benefiting the people for a change..
Jack G. from Okemos, MI writes:
Please at least get rid of the clock changing!
Caleb M. from Indianapolis, IN writes:
It is hurting my performance in class.
Richard H. from Portage, PA writes:
I believe that it messes with the human body.
Jake P. from Fort Wayne, IN writes:
Please discuss ending daylight savings time, it only disrupts sleep cycles. If we can't agree it is useless we have no hope for any other meaningful goveretn refoem
Chris S. from Gardner, KS writes:
I would like to stay on daylight savings time year round. I like the extra daylight after work, but changing the clock twice a year is ridiculous.
Anthony M. from Saint Clair Shores, MI writes:
Please end this madness of changing time. It has no nenefits anymore.
Joel J. from Clearwater, FL writes:
Antiquated philosophy.
Someone from Grand Rapids, MI writes:
Get rid of it!
Mar 20th, 2017
Someone from Cadillac, MI signed.
Mar 20th, 2017
Jane S. from Oakland, CA signed.
Mar 20th, 2017
Joceline F. from Naples, FL signed.
Justin M. from Lubbock, TX writes:
I would like for daylight savings time to be ended forever. I think that it is an absurd practice.
Sandra S. from Simi Valley, CA writes:
Changing the time every year is not necessary. It interferes with so many daily life functions. Please stop this antiquated process, it is so ridiculous! Time for a change... NOT to change any longer! Thanks.
Someone from Norwalk, OH writes:
I do not know a single person who claims to benefit from the "savings" resulting from the time shift twice per year. I personally struggle with adjusting my body and sleep schedule each time, and I know many who have children and it wreaks havoc on their lives. This antiquated practice needs to be ended. Thank you for your consideration.
Someone from Pompano Beach, FL writes:
Please end daylight savings time! It really messes with children's schedules.
Maulin A. from Mckinney, TX writes:
I've had it with DST... Please do away with it once and for all.
Jessica W. from Milton, FL writes:
Robert R. from Tampa, FL writes:
why mess with time?
Someone from Tampa, FL writes:
daylight is when the sun comes up and night is when it sets...quit messing with the "time"