END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
Dec 27th, 2017
Someone from Wenatchee, WA writes:
There are still 24 hours in the day. No need to artificially force people to adjust their schedules. End Daylight Savings Time.
Dec 27th, 2017
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
Please end daylight savings time once and for all. It no longer makes sense and is not good for people.
Dec 26th, 2017
Someone from Suwanee, GA signed.
Dec 26th, 2017
Cliff W. from Portland, OR writes:
‘Only a politician would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket and sew it to the bottom of a blanket and have a longer blanket.’
Dec 26th, 2017
Someone from Canoga Park, CA writes:
CRIME GOES UP
Dec 25th, 2017
Someone from New York, NY writes:
Messes up my internal clock. Takes me weeks to adapt, disrrupts my sleep and the early afternoon darkness is dreadful
Dec 24th, 2017
Debbie S. from Lenoir City, TN writes:
Let's end depression and suicides by ending the time changing and apply the new proposal instead. Thank You! Debbie Sosnowski
Dec 21st, 2017
Someone from Hudson, OH writes:
Please stop Please! stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgina Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
Dec 21st, 2017
Julia F W. from New York, NY writes:
Most archaic practice and causes unnecessary chaos. Just eliminate it now, please!
Dec 21st, 2017
Julia F W. from New York, NY writes:
Dec 21st, 2017
Julia F W. from New York, NY writes:
Dec 21st, 2017
Julia F W. from New York, NY writes:
Dec 21st, 2017
Someone from Concord, NH signed.
Dec 21st, 2017
Cheyenne B. from Concord, NH signed.
Dec 20th, 2017
Shanna S. from Texarkana, AR writes:
I want to experience the natural lengthening and shortening of daylight with the changing seasons, without having DST mess everything up, and cause is to have to reset my our clocks twice a year. It's ridiculous, stressful, and there is no valid reason to keep doing this. In fact, there was never a valid reason to ever have done it. The farmers have always been against it. It is insane to continue DST. Please put an end to this madness!
Dec 20th, 2017
Brenda C. from Naples, FL writes:
Yes to more daylight in the winter months.
Dec 20th, 2017
Someone from Green Cove Springs, FL writes:
I have to get up an hour earlier during winter months because I work online for an Asian company. End this silly tradition that we have to obliged to yet the rest of the world does not. USA is always last in these fads. Let's be different in positive ways!
Dec 20th, 2017
Thomas F. from Philadelphia, PA writes:
I am less productive when I leave work in the dark; it makes winter miserable. Agitates my insomnia.
Dec 19th, 2017
LOL h. from Pompano Beach, FL writes:
Daylight saving time is terrible
Dec 19th, 2017
LOL h. from Pompano Beach, FL writes:
Daylight saving time is terrible
Dec 19th, 2017
Someone from Chicago, IL signed.
Dec 19th, 2017
Someone from Panama City Beach, FL signed.
Dec 17th, 2017
Someone from Union City, CA writes:
Please end days light savings time. It makes no sense because seasons are natural due to the axles of the earth. It throws me and many other people off our internal time system. Please stop this nonsense because it serves no purpose. Keep things natural the way God has made it.
Dec 14th, 2017
Sean M. from Riverview, FL writes:
I would like Florida to opt out of Daylight Savings time. I feel like I sign one of these every year.
Dec 14th, 2017
Nicholas L. from Joplin, MO signed.
Dec 13th, 2017
Oliver G. from Altadena, CA writes:
I feel like I am taking crazy pills. End this archaic******please.
Dec 13th, 2017
Someone from Biddeford, ME writes:
Yes please end this craziness
Dec 13th, 2017
Someone from Lexington, NC writes:
I HAVE COMMENTED BEFORE THAT DST SHOULD HAVE ENDED YEARS AGO, BUT AS SLOW AS THIS GOVERNMENT IS, I KNOW THEY WILL BE REMINDED OVER AND OVER.
Dec 12th, 2017
Someone from Huffman, TX writes:
No more
Dec 12th, 2017
Christy H. from Pearl, MS writes:
End time change! We have commercial agriculture and electricity, so we no longer have a need for Daylight Savings Time! End time change in the spring, so we will have more daylight!
Dec 12th, 2017
Vanessa S. from Florence, SC writes:
If we were still heavily involved in Agriculture, time change would make sense, but we are not, and convincing a child to go to bed an hour early is an impossibility.
Dec 12th, 2017
Someone from Ogden, UT writes:
I'm all for ending time change I believe if it was day light longer it would be better for every age group. Please end the time changed it is affecting my health
Dec 12th, 2017
Someone from Waukesha, WI writes:
I would like congress to end daylight savings time NOW.—Please end a system that only adds to my health issues as I am forced to pay for medication that is not covered on my insurance and I am suffering from seasonal disorder that is worsened in the Autumn as we “ fall back” and now it it pitch black just after 4pm and I’m not even home from work YET....leave the Central time zone permanently on daylight savings time so I can see daylight for more than just my morning commute for 6 months of the year. Thank You in advance.
Dec 11th, 2017
AMBERLY D. from Granite City, IL writes:
PLEASE STOP DST!!
Dec 10th, 2017
Someone from Chino Hills, CA writes:
I have been having seasonal depression for many years, because of daylight savings, and I would like it to stop.
Dec 9th, 2017
Lillian H. from New Oxford, PA writes:
Why do we have daylight saving time? No one likes it and it is of no use. Can we please stop this
Dec 9th, 2017
Someone from Simpsonville, SC signed.
Dec 9th, 2017
Ricky K. from Monrovia, MD writes:
DST is ridiculous! What's the point these days? It should have ended LONG ago.
Dec 8th, 2017
Someone from Vincentown, NJ writes:
I suffer from Seasonal Depression, I can use all the daylight as possible please. More daylight will boost the economy.
Dec 8th, 2017
Someone from Bohemia, NY writes:
This is such an antiquated practice that began for reasons of which we don't even need it. The ropes people are using to hang themselves are getting shorter - The days are most certainly not longer. I don't mean to be so harsh but to people who suffer from seasonal depression, daylight savings is a major contributing factor and also the reason for many attempted or successful suicides. In addition to this it is statistically proven that daylight savings is responsible for an increase in violent crime, strokes, heart attack, automotive accidents-- Tell me again, why do we need daylight savings again?