END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Someone from Anaheim, CA writes:
OJ didn't do it!
Someone from Miami, FL writes:
END DST!!!! IT MESSES WITH PEOPLE HEALTH AND EVERYTHING.
Someone from Miami, FL writes:
END DST!!!! IT MESSES WITH PEOPLE HEALTH AND EVERYTHING.
Someone from Sequim, WA writes: