END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
Dec 17th, 2017
Someone from Union City, CA writes:
Please end days light savings time. It makes no sense because seasons are natural due to the axles of the earth. It throws me and many other people off our internal time system. Please stop this nonsense because it serves no purpose. Keep things natural the way God has made it.
Dec 14th, 2017
Sean M. from Riverview, FL writes:
I would like Florida to opt out of Daylight Savings time. I feel like I sign one of these every year.
Dec 14th, 2017
Nicholas L. from Joplin, MO signed.
Dec 13th, 2017
Oliver G. from Altadena, CA writes:
I feel like I am taking crazy pills. End this archaic******please.
Dec 13th, 2017
Someone from Biddeford, ME writes:
Yes please end this craziness
Dec 13th, 2017
Someone from Lexington, NC writes:
I HAVE COMMENTED BEFORE THAT DST SHOULD HAVE ENDED YEARS AGO, BUT AS SLOW AS THIS GOVERNMENT IS, I KNOW THEY WILL BE REMINDED OVER AND OVER.
Dec 12th, 2017
Someone from Huffman, TX writes:
No more
Dec 12th, 2017
Christy H. from Pearl, MS writes:
End time change! We have commercial agriculture and electricity, so we no longer have a need for Daylight Savings Time! End time change in the spring, so we will have more daylight!
Dec 12th, 2017
Vanessa S. from Florence, SC writes:
If we were still heavily involved in Agriculture, time change would make sense, but we are not, and convincing a child to go to bed an hour early is an impossibility.
Dec 12th, 2017
Someone from Ogden, UT writes:
I'm all for ending time change I believe if it was day light longer it would be better for every age group. Please end the time changed it is affecting my health
Dec 12th, 2017
Someone from Waukesha, WI writes:
I would like congress to end daylight savings time NOW.—Please end a system that only adds to my health issues as I am forced to pay for medication that is not covered on my insurance and I am suffering from seasonal disorder that is worsened in the Autumn as we “ fall back” and now it it pitch black just after 4pm and I’m not even home from work YET....leave the Central time zone permanently on daylight savings time so I can see daylight for more than just my morning commute for 6 months of the year. Thank You in advance.
Dec 11th, 2017
AMBERLY D. from Granite City, IL writes:
PLEASE STOP DST!!
Dec 10th, 2017
Someone from Chino Hills, CA writes:
I have been having seasonal depression for many years, because of daylight savings, and I would like it to stop.
Dec 9th, 2017
Lillian H. from New Oxford, PA writes:
Why do we have daylight saving time? No one likes it and it is of no use. Can we please stop this
Dec 9th, 2017
Someone from Simpsonville, SC signed.
Dec 9th, 2017
Ricky K. from Monrovia, MD writes:
DST is ridiculous! What's the point these days? It should have ended LONG ago.
Dec 8th, 2017
Someone from Vincentown, NJ writes:
I suffer from Seasonal Depression, I can use all the daylight as possible please. More daylight will boost the economy.
Dec 8th, 2017
Someone from Bohemia, NY writes:
This is such an antiquated practice that began for reasons of which we don't even need it. The ropes people are using to hang themselves are getting shorter - The days are most certainly not longer. I don't mean to be so harsh but to people who suffer from seasonal depression, daylight savings is a major contributing factor and also the reason for many attempted or successful suicides. In addition to this it is statistically proven that daylight savings is responsible for an increase in violent crime, strokes, heart attack, automotive accidents-- Tell me again, why do we need daylight savings again?
Dec 8th, 2017
Jose V. from Los Angeles, CA writes:
Please stop daylight savings, it's messing with our circadian rhythm. Mounting evidence indicates that disruption of circadian regulation is associated with a wide variety of adverse health consequences, including increased risk for premature death, cancer, metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular dysfunction, immune dysregulation, reproductive problems, mood disorders, and learning deficits. It's 2017, it's time to stop this useless practice.
Dec 8th, 2017
steven W. from Riverside, CA writes:
if money talks, i will join and donate annually to any party that is able to end this unnecessary annual time change event .
Dec 8th, 2017
Henry H. from Walterboro, SC writes:
End this archaic, harmful, useless ritual.
Dec 7th, 2017
Someone from Erie, CO writes:
Where do I sign. End the madness!
Dec 7th, 2017
Hubert R B. from Holt, FL writes:
Please End DST. It is an archaic policy that has no place in modern society. There are states that have left it in the past (where it belongs) with no ill effects. Thank you for your consideration on this matter. I think you will find overwhelming support of this idea.
Dec 7th, 2017
Steven R. from Baker, FL writes:
Dec 7th, 2017
Maria G. from North Fort Myers, FL writes:
STOP DST!!! No more spring forward! It naturally gets dark later in summer, leave it alone!!!
Dec 7th, 2017
Tiffany H. from Lutz, FL writes:
End it!
Dec 7th, 2017
Meredith K. from Seattle, WA writes:
Its disruptive and bad for our health. Let's stop this nonsense.
Dec 6th, 2017
Someone from Jacksonville, FL writes:
This time change is utterly useless and retarded
Dec 6th, 2017
Chandler B. from Wheatland, WY writes:
Daylight savings is stupid and dangerous as shown by multiple factual statistics and studies. I firmly believe that it should be abolished.
Dec 6th, 2017
Sally B. from Eugene, OR writes:
I was told we have Daylight Savings so the children could go to school in the daylight...but, then they come home in the dark! All my friends agree Daylight Savings is ridiculous and another old 'tale' is that the farmers needed it for harvesting is UNTRUE!!!. How do we get rid of 'it'???
Dec 6th, 2017
Someone from Richmond, TX signed.
Dec 6th, 2017
Someone from Saint Petersburg, FL writes:
Stop this nonsense!
Dec 6th, 2017
Andrea P. from Cincinnati, OH writes:
I'm affected every year. I never really understood it and never thought it could be changed. I presume that the abolishment of DST will help many people more than we realize. I know I would. It's an unnecessary jolted poke that we don't need added to our already stressful lives.
Dec 6th, 2017
marc n. from Winnetka, CA writes:
Multiple studies have shown that DST causes the following drawbacks and it does not produce the promised energy savings so it is time to STOP THIS STUPID PRACTICE AND ALLOW THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO SLEEP BETTER: 1. decreased sleep = increased stress and heart attacks 2. More auto and workplace accidents 3. $434M in opportunity cost of time wasted adjusting all household clocks twice a year.
Dec 6th, 2017
Someone from Hialeah, FL writes:
Daylight savings time is not necessary. Please let it go.
Dec 5th, 2017
donna a. from New Port Richey, FL writes:
end daylight savings time. It is useless and not needed.
Dec 5th, 2017
Someone from Deep River, CT writes:
Living in CT is hard enough with the cold temperatures and abundant Snow, let alone losing sunlight. I suffer from seasonal depression and keeping that extra hour of daylight would be a gift and make the winters more bearable.
Dec 4th, 2017
Someone from Vail, AZ writes:
End DST. As an Arizona resident I can attest to how much better it is NOT having to deal with the ridiculousness of changing the time twice every year. There is no benefit to this practice, get us out of the dark ages and fix this.
Dec 4th, 2017
Thomas D. from Largo, FL signed.
Dec 4th, 2017
David S. from Hialeah, FL signed.