Share:

END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Messages Sent So Far
Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
Public Comments
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress
Oct 27th, 2018
Someone from Inverness, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
Don’t change the time next week No need to And it messes with people’s health My grandpa is in hospice right now And don’t need added stress

(c) Petition2Congress, all rights reserved. For web site support: email info@rallycongress.com or call (202) 600-8357