END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgina Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Michele P. from Chicago, IL writes:
Dear Sir/Madam: Please end this insane practice of "daylight savings time." It wreaks havoc with people's internal clocks and does not benefit American society.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Suzanne P. from Albrightsville, PA signed.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Someone from Jacksonville, FL writes:
DST totally useless!!
Apr 3rd, 2017
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Someone from San Jose, CA signed.
Apr 3rd, 2017
Someone from Easton, MD writes:
This unhealthy and unproductive policy needs to end! As a Human Resources manager, I see the negative effects for weeks on end after each time change. Put it up for a vote!
Apr 3rd, 2017
Someone from Fair Oaks, CA writes:
Around here, people celebrate daylight savings time -- they celebrate it when it ends.
Apr 2nd, 2017
Tod T. from Oklahoma City, OK writes:
Daylight Saving Time is no longer necessary. It is bad for your health, and throws your body off Circadian Rhythm. Please leave us at Standard time.
Apr 2nd, 2017
Someone from Humble, TX writes:
I want to get rid of daylight savings time I love being outdoors and the extra time at night really helps
Apr 2nd, 2017
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
Apr 2nd, 2017
Christopher N. from Ridgeland, MS writes:
I guess I don't really mind Daylight Savings Time, but I don't really see any really rational reason for it to exist, other than to transfer one hour of sunlight from morning to evening. I guess that's good for people getting off work at 5, who want to spend more time outdoors, mowing their lawns or whatever. As an energy saving measure, DST is a complete bust. But if we absolutely must have DST, can't we go back to the way it used to be: six months on and six months off?
Apr 2nd, 2017
Tarek N. from Cape Coral, FL signed.
Apr 2nd, 2017
Someone from Henderson, NV signed.
Apr 1st, 2017
Barnypok s. from Calpella, CA writes:
GBkm2n http://www.LnAJ7K8QSpkiStk3sLL0hQP6MO2wQ8gO.com
Apr 1st, 2017
Nora B. from Scotts, MI writes:
I find that it is hard to acclimate to losing an hour. Every day that it continues mames me more and more tired.
Apr 1st, 2017
Someone from Lawrence Township, NJ writes:
It very hectic to change clock especially in fall. It is so dark in winter in the evening. I think it should be daylight savings and never fallback.leave it the way it is remains daylight savings.
Mar 31st, 2017
Someone from Carrollton, TX signed.
Mar 31st, 2017
Someone from Fort Mill, SC signed.
Mar 31st, 2017
Heather R. from Chatsworth, CA writes:
Ever since I was a child I have hated this time of the year. It makes no sense to me that at 9pm it's still light outside. As a parent of a child with autism it is very difficult to keep a schedule where my child is rested and happy. Every time we change our clock forward we go through months of an unhappy child who can not seem to get his internal clock to go to bed at a reasonable time. This results in not being able to get up in the morning and lack of sleep which causes more tantrums and fights about doing things.
Mar 31st, 2017
Patricia A. from Henrico, VA signed.
Mar 31st, 2017
Devin F. from Wesley Chapel, FL writes:
This is outdated and of no use to us. It's only a hassle. Farmers can do their own thing. Everything else should be standard all year.
Mar 31st, 2017
Someone from Alpharetta, GA writes:
Please listen to all the voices and end this chaos in the name of saving energy! We are not magically creating an hour of daylight by changing our clocks by an hour! We're creating chaos that we don't need in the world.
Mar 31st, 2017
Someone from Thousand Oaks, CA writes:
Get rid of daylight savings time. I HATE IT. Does nothing but wreak havoc on my health and well being and really makes me angry (stupid changing of the clocks and losing one hour of sleep, going to work in the dark, etc) I am miserable until we "fall back."
Mar 31st, 2017
Someone from Thousand Oaks, CA writes:
Mar 30th, 2017
Someone from Crete, NE writes:
MARCH 30, 2017 PLEASE STOP CHANGING THE TIME SCHEDULE LEAVE IT THIS WAY IT IS HELL GOING TO WORK IN THE DARK AND GOING HOME IN THE DARK THAT IS NOT RIGHT. SO LEAVE IT ALONE
Mar 30th, 2017
Ginny R. from Miami, FL writes:
I don't care which if we end up an hour ahead, behind or the same as the rest of the world but please pick ONE! This back and forth literally makes me sick -- the change in daylight is too sudden and hard to adjust to. Steady routine is necessary for mental health and daylight savings throws me off completely. There is no reason to keep doing this -- people can adjust their own personal schedules and can wake up earlier (or go to sleep later) if they want more sunlight in their day. WE ARE RESPONSIBLE ADULTS; WE DON'T NEED OUR SCHEDULES FORCIBLY ADJUSTED FOR US.
Mar 30th, 2017
Someone from Pasadena, CA writes:
I don't think Daylight savings actually "saves" us anything, especially not another hour. The same 24 hours are still there. It is a terrible idea to forcibly change our biological clocks twice a year. It makes it more likely to get into an accident during our commutes because we are waking up at a different time than our body has already adjusted to and our concentration can be poorer. We experience increased irritability and fatigue which can impact all areas of our daily life. I don't see any benefits to changing the clock twice a year, it really is pointless. For those who are afraid of being "too far behind" from east coast time, who cares? It's not like we can't easily figure out what is happening across the country, that's why we have the internet. Hawaii and Arizona are already ahead of the game in that area. Lets do the same. Enough with the daylight savings nonsense.
Mar 30th, 2017
Someone from Cincinnati, OH signed.
Mar 30th, 2017
Kenneth N. from Englewood, FL writes:
A Great inconveince, costly, & waste of time !!!
Mar 30th, 2017
William m. from Tampa, FL writes:
Stop it Now
Mar 30th, 2017
Alex P. from Minneapolis, MN writes:
Please end daylight savings time. There is a wealth of inconveniences that occur from having this change. The top of my list is the sun in my eyes every summer morning driving in through rush hour and trying to get to bed early with the sun still setting. Not to mention the drowsiness in the morning.
Mar 30th, 2017
Sarah Y. from Marion, NY signed.
Mar 30th, 2017
Robin C. from Greensboro, NC signed.
Mar 29th, 2017
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Mar 29th, 2017
Someone from Flagstaff, AZ signed.
Mar 29th, 2017
michael o. from Union City, NJ signed.
Mar 29th, 2017
steven w. from riverside, CA writes:
In 1966, congress passed a bill that setup the current time zones we have across the country and it is this bill that is one of the major road block from prevent states to eliminate daylight saving this bill needs a resolution in order to to allow states to kill daylight savings
Mar 29th, 2017
Becky A. from San Antonio, TX writes:
This is a ridiculous, antiquate practice. Especially since this time of year, it starts getting light earlier and staying light later on it's own already. Time to end DST!
Mar 29th, 2017
Carole S. from White Plains, NY writes:
It's time to end this ridiculous dangerous and out-moded practice. We've suffered enough!
Mar 28th, 2017
Jesus P. from San Antonio, TX writes:
There's no need for this anymore... Just causes headaches and disrupts our inner clocks.