END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgina Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
5 hours ago
Tim W. from Chatsworth, GA writes:
Daylight Savings Time was to save candles when it first came up. It doesn't make the day longer or save anything. It is a useless tradition that needs to end now.
5 hours ago
Micqueline L. from Aurora, CO writes:
This practice is antiquated and counterintuitive for today's society.
7 hours ago
Someone from Fort Lauderdale, FL writes:
I've lived in Fort Lauderdale for over 20 years hated dst when I got hear and have grown to hate it more every year.....I beg that you do away with this now useless moving the clock back an forth....
7 hours ago
Someone from Fort Lauderdale, FL writes:
7 hours ago
Someone from Fort Lauderdale, FL writes:
10 hours ago
Someone from Tomball, TX signed.
Aug 20th at 9:56 pm
Someone from Waxahachie, TX writes:
I hate daylight-saving. Please end it or put us out of our misery.
1 day ago
Mary L. from Cherry Log, GA writes:
This is not healthy for the American please. Please stop this now.
2 days ago
Someone from Homer, LA writes:
For people that work nights, daylight savings screws with our sleep schedules which affects our productivity and efficiency. America is not a country of farmers any more.
Aug 18th, 2017
Someone from Elyria, OH writes:
daily light savings should be in the history books, not part of the present
Aug 17th, 2017
Tamra b. from Burton, MI writes:
if it takes a law to STOP daylight savings time .PLEASE PASS IT NOW. IT SHOULD BE EASY ENOUGH AND STUDIED ENOUGHTO PASS. DON'T DELAY THIS PLEASE
Aug 14th, 2017
Someone from Del Valle, TX writes:
I'm for keeping DST year around. No need to fall back. The Cowboys only play once this year at 12, so no need to fall back any more.
Aug 13th, 2017
Tamra b. from Burton, MI signed.
Aug 13th, 2017
Beau A. from Chattanooga, TN writes:
Sorry we can't afford lobbyists to actually get things done in Murica, but use some common sense and stop DST. Be heroes instead of sell-outs FOR ONCE.
Aug 12th, 2017
Glenda G. from Saint Louis, MO writes:
St post daylight savings time totally. It's no longer required due to modern electronics and people not sitting down to dinner at the same time.
Aug 12th, 2017
Urgo J. from New York, NY signed.
Aug 12th, 2017
Someone from Carrollton, VA writes:
Get rid of it. By the time my kids get off the school bus it's almost dark and then they are stuck inside for the rest of the night. They should be outside getting exercise!!
Aug 12th, 2017
ryan u. from Bristow, OK writes:
the extra light in the morning wakes me up and keeps me alert for my long drive to work without it i dont get any sunlight all day long as i am inside for a 10 hour shift, when the clocks roll forward i am so sleepy its hard to stay awake and drive
Aug 12th, 2017
Meredith C. from Portsmouth, VA signed.
Aug 12th, 2017
robert b m. from Burlingame, CA writes:
Many Asian and African countries also remain on standard time throughout the year, thereby remaining on God's time. Changing to this nasty dreadful daylight saving time causes a decrease in work productivity, an increase in traffic accidents, and a plethora of unwanted health problems. Please repeal this nasty dreadful daylight saving time. Thank you.
Aug 10th, 2017
Benton M. from Warrenton, MO writes:
I don't like day light time at all please get rid of it
Aug 10th, 2017
Lisa A. from Irvine, CA signed.
Aug 8th, 2017
Someone from Parkville, MD signed.
Aug 8th, 2017
Gail C. from Leominster, MA signed.
Aug 8th, 2017
Someone from Wilmington, MA signed.
Aug 8th, 2017
Someone from Muscatine, IA signed.
Aug 7th, 2017
Someone from Bellevue, OH writes:
Daylight savings does nothing but mess up my seasonal affective disorder!!!! Please eliminate it for my health! Please !
Aug 7th, 2017
Someone from Groton, MA signed.
Aug 7th, 2017
Someone from Groton, MA signed.
Aug 7th, 2017
Christy D. from Lafayette, LA signed.
Aug 7th, 2017
Heidi H. from Ocean Shores, WA writes:
Roosters crow when roosters crow, babys and children sleep on an automatic schedule. Changing the time twice a year causes disruption to people's sleep creating health problems, sleep deprivation in children and adults. It is unnecessary and I myself, as well as millimillions of others are tired of the time change game. Time is what it is. Please stop the time change madness for it is truly maddening. Thank you
Aug 7th, 2017
Elisa S. from Lincoln, MA signed.
Aug 7th, 2017
Raymond B. from Port Charlotte, FL signed.
Aug 7th, 2017
Someone from Maynard, MA writes:
It takes away family time, loss of energy, increase in crime, the economy goes down because people stay in, less exercise when you stay in after work and school, go to work and school in the dark, come home in the dark, depression is more severe, increase in traffic accidents, again, takes away family time...
Aug 7th, 2017
Someone from Maynard, MA writes:
Aug 4th, 2017
Someone from Lubbock, TX writes:
Daylight savings time is more trouble than it's worth. I like to eat my lunch at solar noon because I think it's healthier for the body's activities to be in-sync with celestial cycles. When solar noon is at nearly 2 pm, it's getting ridiculous.
Aug 3rd, 2017
Someone from Surprise, AZ writes:
This is an antiquated notion that needs to go away. It's hard enough to get up when it's dark in the morning and go to bed when it is still daylight in the evening. I feel bad for the school age kids having to do that and try to function at school. Farmers have equipment with headlights and GPS so they can farm before/after the sun is up. Business dealings around the world would not have to worry if DST is in place. Physical and Mental stress of the time change would be eliminated. How does this benefit us in any way except stress people as the change gets closer. I lived in Indiana when they did not observe DST and moved to Arizona who also does not observe. My parents live in Indiana and I hate trying to figure out what time it is to call and text them.
Aug 3rd, 2017
Someone from Surprise, AZ writes:
Aug 2nd, 2017
DEAN I. from Vancouver, WA writes:
For us older people it's like going thru jet lag twice a year
Aug 1st, 2017
Someone from Sheboygan, WI writes:
Causes unnecessary stress, sleep loss, fatigue, and depression for me. Affects production in the workplace