END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
Selma R. from Red Boiling Springs, TN writes:
Please let the clocks "fall back"and stay there I don't like leaving for work in the dark. I don't want children waiting for the school bus in the dark. There is a bill up trying to keep daylight savings time year round in Tennessee. THIS MUST NOT HAPPEN IT WILL CAUSE MORE CAR WRECKS! Please end daylight savings time .
Selena S. from Spokane, WA writes:
I don’t like daylight saving time because it messes with my body the should stop doing it the USA is the only one left doing it
Jan 19th, 2019
John F. from Navarre, OH writes:
End dts
Jan 19th, 2019
Josh H. from Dayton, OH writes:
Daylight Savings Time needs to die. It’s unnecessary and it’s useless. Arizona and Hawaii don’t have it. Indiana used not have it either until 2006 when they made that mistake of reintroducing it statewide. They need to undo that change and the rest of the country needs to follow suit as well. Nobody likes it at all. Not even me. In fact I hate it
Jan 10th, 2019
Someone from Kennewick, WA writes:
End DTS
Jan 10th, 2019
Someone from Kennewick, WA writes:
End DTS
Jan 7th, 2019
Ken N. from Muscatine, IA writes:
STOP DST
Jan 3rd, 2019
James E. from New York, NY signed.
Dec 31st, 2018
Paul T. from Madison, OH writes:
move time one HALFhour then leave it unchanged from then on.
Dec 30th, 2018
Eduardo B. from Leander, TX writes:
Changing the clock twice a year is stupid. Please end it!
Dec 29th, 2018
Someone from Norwalk, CT writes:
It's unhealthy and causes too many heart attacks when implemented 2x per year
Dec 23rd, 2018
Someone from Great Falls, MT writes:
I live in Montana and I think it’s utter bs that daylight savings is in place, thanx a lot Benjamin Franklin, people in my state suffer from seasonal disorder, which is real thing, and thus suicides are at an all time high during winter solstice, we constantly get our employers and extra pushes for people to seek help during this time, so why are we doing this? It literally ruins people’s lives and causes much unneeded stress, why can’t all the days be equal? Better use of daylight my a$$, does the government understand how hard it is to acclimate every six months, from depression to happy, back to depression, it’s depressing, this should be a clear and precise vote for this, free in the USA? Ha that’s a freakin joke, we are controlled and herded like livestock in a giant system of corporate slaves, go against the grain people, don’t conform!!!
Dec 3rd, 2018
John M. from Jersey City, NJ writes:
Who is even making money on this? Someone must be benefiting if this has not been stopped.
Dec 3rd, 2018
John M. from Jersey City, NJ writes:
Dec 3rd, 2018
John M. from Jersey City, NJ writes:
Nov 29th, 2018
Angie L. from Boston, MA writes:
Abolish
Nov 27th, 2018
Avery W. from Austin, TX writes:
I get home from school and a hour later it’s pitch black. Absolutely ridiculous
Nov 27th, 2018
Deborah D. from Linwood, NJ writes:
You want to keep "Daylight Savings time" and stop "Stander Time" Daylight time keeps it from being dark early.
Nov 27th, 2018
Deborah D. from Linwood, NJ writes:
You don't want to keep "Daylight Savings time" and stop "Stander Time" Daylight time keeps it from being dark early.
Nov 27th, 2018
Justin D. from Northfield, NJ writes:
Archaic.
Nov 25th, 2018
James E. from New York, NY signed.
Nov 19th, 2018
Will M. from Kohler, WI signed.
Nov 18th, 2018
Ellie Y. from Reno, NV writes:
Please stop day light saving time
Nov 18th, 2018
Someone from Crestline, OH writes:
Oh, absolutely, do away with it. I own a child care, every year we have children crying because, “it’s getting dark and mommy or daddy have not picked me up yet. “. They don’t understand and how do you explain that to s three, for, and five year old. It affects us all, but at least we somewhat understand and can deal with the lunacy, children do not understand.
Nov 18th, 2018
Someone from Crestline, OH writes:
Nov 18th, 2018
Someone from Crestline, OH writes:
Nov 18th, 2018
Someone from Piedmont, SC writes:
Please stop DST, it was always a bad idea. Please STOP.
Nov 16th, 2018
David S. from Cherry Hill, NJ signed.