END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgina Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
May 1st, 2017
John H. from Rochester, NH writes:
I am a 67yr old male, and each year I get older the more the time changes affect me, and I know I'm not alone. Enough already. I live in NH
Apr 30th, 2017
Ravi S. from Columbia, MO writes:
This is the stupidest thing in our nation's history. Let's end daylight savings time forever in America.
Apr 30th, 2017
Mike M. from Rock Springs, WY writes:
Let's end the madness!
Apr 28th, 2017
Someone from Payson, AZ writes:
END IT NOW!
Apr 27th, 2017
John R. from Mount Clemens, MI signed.
Apr 26th, 2017
David C. from New York, NY writes:
Stop the shift! I manage a global team of shift workers and managing these changes is a disaster.
Apr 26th, 2017
Terry R. from columbus, OH signed.
Apr 24th, 2017
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL writes:
God already provided us with 'the daylight saving time' needed. Naturally without the human touch days are longer in the summer and shorter in the winter. What more can you ask for? I loath sleeping later in the summer when I'd rather be up and about utilizing the beautiful sunrise to start my day. And at dusk...? Oh wait, what is dusk?. By the time man has it appear it's bedtime for some folks. PLEASE BRING BACK GODS WAY OF TIME CHANGE> It makes so much more sense.
Apr 24th, 2017
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL writes:
God already provided us with 'the daylight saving time' needed. Naturally without the human touch days are longer in the summer and shorter in the winter. What more can you ask for? I loath sleeping later in the summer when I'd rather be up and about utilizing the beautiful sunrise to start my day. And at dusk...? Oh wait, what is dusk. By the time man has it appear it's bedtime for some folks. PLEASE BRING BACK GODS WAY OF TIME CHANGE> It makes so nuch more sense.
Apr 24th, 2017
Justin R. from Saint Henry, OH signed.
Apr 22nd, 2017
Gary W. from Carmichael, CA writes:
I'm sixty-nine years of age and in my life I may not have met many people however, every one I have met is opposes to DST. I reside in California and even though I am retired it is still the most ridiculous and annoying part of my life. It messes with my sleep and every other facet of life. End it!
Apr 22nd, 2017
Someone from Largo, FL signed.
Apr 22nd, 2017
Someone from Magnolia, TX writes:
In my opinion DST has outgrown its' usefulness and should be left up to the states' discretion.
Apr 21st, 2017
Someone from Belleview, FL writes:
I despise DST! No one needs daylight at 9pm when the majority of people need it dark to sleep. Not to mention the cost to run the AC that late during the summer. Sleep deprivation is real! Please abolish this archaic practice!
Apr 21st, 2017
Michael C. from Sherman Oaks, CA writes:
Daylight savings time doesn't save energy, but causes more to be used, is bad for people's health, causes daylight to extend to late hours of the night, and messes up TV schedules!
Apr 21st, 2017
Wifredo F. from Hollywood, FL writes:
As a Vascular Interventional Radiologist, we are trained in medical school the physiology of circadian rhythm and how minor disruptions (sleep cycle, cortisol, sunlight stimulation, etc.) can adversely affect our patient surgical outcomes. We also have clinic data that demonstrates increased Stroke and Heart Attacks surrounding the "Spring Forward" time period as a stress simulator to the sympathetic system. "Three things cannot hidden for long: the sun, the moon, and the truth(*)" (*)science data on adverse effects on disrupting the circadian rhythm
Apr 21st, 2017
Ryan W. from Burbank, CA signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Daniel Graves G. from Santa Rosa, TX writes:
It is a senseless and disruptive act. It accomplishes nothing and in fact, cuses problems.
Apr 20th, 2017
Ian W. from Phillipsburg, NJ writes:
Please stop DST. I can't stand having the sun out until almost nine at night. It screws up my children's sleep schedule, and mine.
Apr 19th, 2017
Someone from Glendale, CA signed.
Apr 19th, 2017
Jamess H. from Grand Junction, CO writes:
"END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME"
Apr 19th, 2017
Jamess H. from Grand Junction, CO signed.
Apr 19th, 2017
Dennis D. from Vanleer, TN writes:
Daylight cannot be saved. The earth rotates and moves around the sun at a fixed pace. If the public feels a real need to adjust activity to coincide with hours of light and dark, adjust the activity time. END the practice called Daylight Saving Time NOW
Apr 19th, 2017
Rich K. from Fayetteville, AR writes:
I feel having the sun out till 8 o'clock in the evening is long enough!
Apr 19th, 2017
Rich K. from Fayetteville, AR writes:
I feel having the sun out till 8 o'clock in the evening is long enough!
Apr 19th, 2017
Kim H. from Columbia, SC writes:
Please end "DST" it serves no purpose other than confusing us and makes us late for work and school besides causes us to be exhausted.
Apr 18th, 2017
Someone from Columbus, OH writes:
Can we force a vote on this? Everyone hates it and it's proven to be detrimental to everyone.
Apr 18th, 2017
William R. from Cleveland, OH writes:
Daylight shifting time has no logical or practical sense. It hampers ones concept of time during the 23 hour days in March causing people already fatigued and deprived of rest to have the sun rise one hour later to have an additional hour of daylight in the early evening. People may awaken one hour late on the next day and are late to work. The week of this time alteration causes many traffic fatalities for confusion and general tiredness resulting from the sun now rising one hour later than it did just one day prior from this ill conceived 23 hour day. Eight months later in November the 25 hour day is initiated to revert to standard time. A senseless act that hurts people in hospitals with IV drip medications and third shift workers having a seven hour work period. There is no logical tangible reason for this harmful time change twice per year other than irrational justifications by those who use economic inaccuracies about all the money it saves to try and validate their stance to continue this annoying invasion in to the lives of all those who are negatively affected by its repercussions.
Apr 18th, 2017
Someone from Davis, CA writes:
It's psychologically better to wake up after sun rise, and there's no point to having sunset later when it's already going to be after 6, when everyone should be heading home anyways.
Apr 18th, 2017
Someone from Dallas, GA writes:
This function serves little purpose in today's world. It is a nuisance, a health hazard, as well as costly to business due to the need to adjust analog and digital equipment.
Apr 18th, 2017
gloria l. from Mustang, OK writes:
DST drives me crazy. Please, stop the madness TODAY WOULD BE WONDERFUL
Apr 17th, 2017
Someone from Hamden, CT writes:
it makes no sense. farmers will tell you that cows do not tell time, and they end up getting up an hour earlier. we have more darkness in the morning to have more daylight at the end of the day. school children get on the bus in the dark. standard time makes sense since they can be in the light in the morning, do not need the light in the afternoon since school ends at 2:30 - 3:30. as far as accidents, people drive like maniacs any hour of the day. KEEP STANDARD TIME PLEASE.
Apr 17th, 2017
angela t. from Hamden, CT signed.
Apr 16th, 2017
Becky V. from Fishers, IN signed.
Apr 16th, 2017
Sanjay V. from Fishers, IN signed.
Apr 16th, 2017
Someone from Conway, AR writes:
DST drives me crazy. Please, stop the madness
Apr 16th, 2017
Someone from Joppa, MD writes:
It is not the early 1900', while it may have been a way to save few candles more than 100 years ago, right now I highly doubt whatever few dollar it saves in energy is worth the disruptions it causes to health and everyday lives. All animals have circadian clocks established over million years of evolution and natural light. Our bodies are finely tuned to work around those clocks. Forcing people to alter their sleep patterns causes an increase in errors at work, decrease productivity, more car crashes, hearth attacks and strokes. Eating late at night has been shown to lead to increase fat deposition, A study from JPMorgan showed a loss of 380 milions in consumer spending the day of the time change. So negative impact on health, increase in cost to employers, insurances etc, reduced consumer spending...... it is a no brainer daylight saving is an obsolete arbitrary practice that has long lost its meaning, let it go!
Apr 16th, 2017
Liesl S. from Los Angeles, CA writes:
The research clearly shows that daylight savings causes injuries, medical issues and disruption twice a year. Please end it.
Apr 16th, 2017
P W. from Ellicott City, MD writes:
I do not think we need the government to tell us to get up an hour earlier. let that be an individual decision. As for the businesses that believe the switch provides additional revenue, they are free to adjust their business hours. No need for the most of the country to be dragged along. There are too many negative issues associated with changing the time twice a year.
Apr 16th, 2017