END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
Someone from Hopewell Junction, NY writes:
End daylight savings time, too much energy being wasted, too many car accidents with commuters driving home from work. It's disrupts natural sleep patterns of all family members. Totally unnecessary. there is no reason for us to change our clocks twice a year very annoying.
Someone from Las Vegas, NV writes:
It is a ridiculous antiquated relic. We don’t need lighter mornings and early dark days, it makes winter more depressing-seriously it’s a public health and safety issue.
Someone from Las Vegas, NV writes:
Nov 2nd, 2018
Someone from East Wenatchee, WA signed.
Nov 2nd, 2018
Someone from Marietta, GA signed.
Nov 2nd, 2018
Someone from Marietta, GA signed.
William P. from Jersey City, NJ writes:
Cut it out... Please for all of mankind!!!
William P. from Jersey City, NJ writes:
Cut it out... Please for all of mankind!!!
shirley s. from Tyler, TX writes:
hate time change for lots of reasons,feeding your dog ,taking medications,sleep habits,eating and just hate it leave it alone
I A. from Santa Clara, CA writes:
Waste of time, get rid of it, there are better things to focus on!!!!!! AB 807 asks voters to repeal a 1949 ballot measure, the Daylight Saving Time Act
HARRY B. from Amonate, VA writes:
MY GRANDPA IS AN IDIOT. HE THINKS FORTNITE IS SPONGEBOB AND MYSPACE IS NEW!!!!!! HE'S BEEN LOOKING UP DENTURES ONLINE FOR HOURS, WHAT'S THE POINT IF HE EATS PUDDING ALL DAY?
Gerald B. from Amonate, VA writes:
I apologize for the previous post, I did not mean to type in all caps. But my little grandson, Cody, was using the computer earlier and must have hit the "Caps Lock" button. He's a great kid, only 5 years old and he already knows more about these computers than I do. Why just the other day, he showed me the google, where you can type in questions about dentures and it will find you answers. After that, he set me up on the myspace. Right now, he's in the other room watching Spongebob Squarepants. He really is a great kid, so please don't be too mad at him about leaving the comment in all caps.
GERALD B. from Amonate, VA writes:
PLEASE GET RID OF THIS
DONALD J T. from Washington, DC writes:
My fellow Americans, your voices have been heard and we will abolish DST. Please keep posting comments. #MAGA
Hugh J. from Anchorage, AK writes:
Here in Alaska, we don't get much sunlight during the winter. There are some days where we don't get any sun at all. Please mister postman, abolish this practice and bring a little light back into our lives. Cordially, Allan
Vernon S. from Springfield, IL writes:
Instead of changing the clocks, we should be changing our lightbulbs. Turning back your lightbulbs an hour increases the useful life of your lightfulbs. Quick tip, leave your lights on until 2 am then have at it!
Vince C. from Orlando, FL writes:
Here's an easy fix... split the difference. Just move the clock forward 30 minutes and leave it the hell alone.
Seth M. from Ocala, FL writes:
Listen to this, people, because I want to express an observation I have made regarding this event. Please just stick with me through the comment, because I feel this could be very important to many regarding this useless, potentially deadly, and DEFINITELY obsolete tampering with the clocks. I hadn't very much thought about Daylight Savings as more than an annoying occurrence that starts in March and ends in November; something that increased my anxiety that I'd sleep in and wake up late for work (which has happened to me once already because of this). But, I had been perusing my the various news sites and something a little sad kept catching my attention. When I mention this, I'm sure you'll draw a connection as well, but it was the fact that I started to notice lots and lots of articles describing multiple accidents regarding children being struck by drivers whilst attempting to board their school bus, and even a child who was found dead BY the bus driver at the bus stop. Now, if you haven't noticed, it is VERY dark in the mornings, extremely so. In fact, there are times where I have easily missed someone from my vision who was walking near the side of the road. It left me thinking, what if that person had been about two feet closer, or even decided to walk into the road, I'd have never had enough reaction time to prevent something potentially deadly. I've noticed so many children out in the dark waiting for the bus, and while they are typically accompanied by their parents, I've noticed many more who were not, or even walking down the side of the road by themselves. While there are many factors that could lead to careless drivers taking the lives of innocent children due to negligence to road safety, such as sleep deprivation, texting or other distraction, etc., I still couldn't help but wonder if many of these needless fatalities could've been avoided were it, you know, brighter out. I would provide links to the sites I have been stumbling upon, but the sad truth is that you could easily find plenty more evidence to support this theory on your own with a simple search. "Children hit while boarding school bus", or something along that lines. Now, this could be disregarded as OVERBOARD, but mind you, I honestly had absolutely no care for daylight savings one way or the other, until I started noticing a pattern in the fatal accidents of these poor children. It was always while attempting to go to school, which is always dark around this time. Sadly, after even MORE research, I learned that many of the reasons I had originally believed Daylight Savings to be necessary or beneficial were really just myths, and basically none of them have any merit, having become obsolete long ago. In reality, I found that there were far more negative drawbacks to having this mindless warping of time, and some of them very bad. As a father, I couldn't stand it were my child's life to be taken by something that seems so incredibly easy to prevent. I know removing Daylight Savings won't abolish all careless drivers and accidents around this time, but I feel it will reduce many of them, and even if it's just ONE child's life, it still seems worth it.
Nov 1st, 2018
Ursula M. from Ravena, NY writes:
I hate it getting darker at night. Leave it alone. It messes my body up each time we change it. I like rt where it us now
Nov 1st, 2018
Someone from Mentor, OH writes:
Our family has always disliked the biannual time change. We feel that it makes the winter months that much more hard to bear. It affects hunting season outdoor activitjes and jobs and makes coming home from work in the dark very discouraging
Nov 1st, 2018
Someone from Greenville, NC writes:
Please abolish DST! Studies indicate it doesn't actually provide energy savings (utility usage does go down, but other sources, such as gasoline usage goes up). There is no longer a need, and only disrupts our lives.
Nov 1st, 2018
Someone from Branson, MO writes:
Please, please, please discontinue Daylight Savings Time.
Nov 1st, 2018
Someone from South Bend, IN signed.
Oct 31st, 2018
John K. from New Orleans, LA writes:
DST is terrible. It makes mornings dangerously dark. It was a gift from Congress to the sunbelt Golf industry, has nothing to do w saving energy or safety. Total BS.
Oct 31st, 2018
Ceasar C. from Fair Lawn, NJ writes:
Daylight savings only causes more inconvenience in the shorter days during the fall & winter season.
Oct 31st, 2018
Tom F. from Alexandria, VA signed.
Oct 31st, 2018
Rachel G. from Springfield, VA writes:
End daylight savings time... it's aboslutely pointless.
Oct 31st, 2018
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Please end Daylight savings time!!!