END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgina Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
Apr 15th, 2017
Someone from Ridgewood, NJ signed.
Apr 15th, 2017
Adam P. from Ballwin, MO writes:
Please rid of daylight time!
Apr 15th, 2017
Someone from Grinnell, IA writes:
Agreed. It's a waste of time & I'm assuming money to publicize the information to change clocks back & forward twice a year. I understand why it was needed at one time, but that time has past. Let's make changing the time a thing of the past as well.
Apr 14th, 2017
Someone from Etters, PA signed.
Apr 13th, 2017
Someone from Kearney, NE writes:
The Daylight savings time switch this year caused me lost sleep and headaches. It needs to be done away with.
Apr 13th, 2017
Someone from Ophir, CO writes:
The practice of changing time twice a year costs Americans money while causing children, adults and families health and psychological problems. I work in public schools and see the problems this practice inflicts on our children and families. Stop this detrimental, unhealthy time change!
Apr 13th, 2017
Someone from Boca Raton, FL writes:
It's supposed to save energy, and not much of that is happening.
Apr 13th, 2017
Martin P. from Belleville, NJ signed.
Apr 12th, 2017
Sophie S. from Dallas, TX writes:
It affects my health and a lot of other people. I don't feel alert and focus until 4 hours later.
Apr 12th, 2017
Someone from Falls Church, VA signed.
Apr 11th, 2017
Caroline W. from Bakersfield, CA writes:
Useless practice. An inconvenience to society. It is hard to adjust. Stop the madness!
Apr 11th, 2017
Megan H. from Washington, DC signed.
Apr 10th, 2017
Becky T. from Princeton, ME writes:
Keep the time the way it is now, so it's stays lighter a little longer in the winter months , that hour makes a difference on our health
Apr 10th, 2017
Someone from Indianapolis, IN writes:
We should eliminate dst altogether. When the clocks are moved forward kids stand at the bus stop in the dark. Just one of MANY reasons to stop this dumb practice. If only congress had common sense. I doubt I'll see that in my lifetime.
Apr 10th, 2017
Someone from Grant, FL writes:
DST is archaic. It creates an unsafe environment and exhaustion in our society.
Apr 10th, 2017
Annmarie P. from Belleville, NJ signed.
Apr 9th, 2017
Someone from San Antonio, TX writes:
Keep daylight savings year around. No since in to fall back for a few months.
Apr 8th, 2017
Kristina G. from Park Ridge, IL writes:
Please get rid of this obsolete and harmful to your health practice. It's well past time.
Apr 8th, 2017
Someone from Tuscaloosa, AL signed.
Apr 8th, 2017
Michael R. from Tonawanda, NY signed.
Apr 7th, 2017
Janet J. from Randleman, NC writes:
All I've heard my whole entire life is people complaining about Daylight Savings Time changing clocks twice a year - it doesn't make any sense! There is NO reason for it", let's get with the times and get rid of it! We have enough REAL crap we HAVE to deal with in our lives - this is a simple fix to making life a tiny bit easier!!!
Apr 7th, 2017
Ashley D. from Buffalo, NY signed.
Apr 7th, 2017
Rita C. from Colquitt, GA writes:
I'm a 62 year old nurse. I drive an hour to work and another back home Monday through Friday. When the time changes it is difficult to adjust and stay awake. This is not safe for me or other people on the road.
Apr 7th, 2017
John W. from Johnson City, TN signed.
Apr 6th, 2017
Someone from Gresham, OR writes:
Daylight saving time is horrible. Nobody uses it anymore. We need to get rid of it. And if anything it should be the opposite! Spring Back and Fall Forward would make more sense. Just gt rid of it please. Thanks
Apr 6th, 2017
Nena A. from Grants Pass, OR writes:
Medically, this is very dangerous. Each time change I have to change the time I take my medicine in 15 minute increments. You can't imagine how disconcerting this is at 7am in the morning. They have proven that there are more deaths on the Monday after the time change. For every hour of time change it takes a day per hour of time change to adjust. Even baseball teams understand that time change is hard on their players. I hope you finally stop this nonsense. There is no need for it anymore and it does more harm than good.
Apr 6th, 2017
Someone from La Mesa, CA signed.
Apr 6th, 2017
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
Apr 5th, 2017
eileen k. from Morristown, NJ writes:
DST is not good for our health-it has a very negative effect
Apr 5th, 2017
eileen b. from Morristown, NJ writes:
Abolish DST, it is the unnatural time and feels unnatural. Keep standard time year round
Apr 5th, 2017
Larry B. from Hood River, OR writes:
This daylight savings time makes no sense whatsoever. All it does is indeed, mess up our schedules and get everybody confused. What for? Let's keep one time year round and be done with the costly, complicated logistics of switching back and forth!
Apr 4th, 2017
Someone from Del Valle, TX writes:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE IT AT DAY LIGHT SAVINGS YEAR AROUND. NO SINCE IN FALLING BACK FOR A FEW MONTHS. YOU KEEP DAY LIGHT SAVINGS SO LONG PEOPLE THING STANDARD TIME IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 4th, 2017
Amy H. from Green Bay, WI writes:
Stop daylight savings! To do this we could move 30 minutes forward in the Autumn and then never change again. It has been almost a month since daylight savings and I am still off schedule! End the time changes!
Apr 4th, 2017
Amy H. from Green Bay, WI writes:
Apr 4th, 2017
Keri P. from Salem, OR writes:
I believe that in todays modern world DST is not really needed any more countless studies show that there is countless lost hours and money in that one gained hour than saved on the first day of DST in the spring and also more car accidents and not less.
Apr 4th, 2017
Someone from Port Saint Lucie, FL writes:
No more spring forward!!
Apr 4th, 2017
Someone from Anna, TX writes:
I hate it because of the physical disruption to my sleep and health. We should abolish DST and pursue regular Central Time going forward. Many might argue the opposite, but they still function fine when DST is not the time and to say that longer days instead of what's normal until this DST was introduced is utter illogical nonsense. Who is going to miss two hours more as opposed to the health risk that involve changing twice a year. Give me regular time!!
Apr 4th, 2017
Someone from Raleigh, NC writes:
The adjustment when in comes in and the adjustment when it goes out disrupts my sleep patterns for at least two months out of a 12 month year. For what?
Apr 4th, 2017
What's wrong w/CONGRESS S. from leland, NC signed.
Apr 4th, 2017
Ann W. from Ada, MN signed.