END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgina Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
May 6th, 2017
Robert P. from Orange, CA writes:
It is awful when the day becomes dark at 4:30pm. it's depressing. stop it! also the body doesn't adjust easily.
May 5th, 2017
David H. from Sugar Land, TX writes:
It would be more dangerous the evening than it is in the State of Texas is put on CST year round. The State of Texas is too active to lose DST plus is also an outdoor state for spring and summer late afternoon activities with the extra hour of Daylight.
May 4th, 2017
Someone from Crescent City, CA writes:
End daylight savings time. It takes weeks for the body to adjust to the change.
May 4th, 2017
Jennifer N. from Lake Mary, FL signed.
May 4th, 2017
Judy M W. from Dayton, OH writes:
DST is disruptive and uncomfortable for body, mind and spirit and takes weeks to return to feeling normal; even though there are no benefits to make life more enjoyable.
May 4th, 2017
Margaret T M. from Saint Joseph, MI writes:
Don't jet-lag us twice a year.
May 4th, 2017
Tracy R. from Pullman, WA writes:
It is not really needed anymore-if ever...
May 2nd, 2017
Someone from San Antonio, TX writes:
Please, stop changing our clocks. It is a needless practice in our modern age. If I have to be somewhere at a certain time I will be there, regardless of how much light is outside. I have modern conveniences that allow me to be out at dusk.
May 2nd, 2017
Jori S. from Kelso, WA signed.
May 2nd, 2017
Karen R. from Kelso, WA writes:
Stop this pain in the rear!!! No more changing our clocks!!! Can we get petitions going?!!!!!
May 2nd, 2017
KimberleyG B. from Dayton, OH writes:
I think it's very aggravating to say the least!
May 2nd, 2017
Robert P. from Sarcoxie, MO writes:
Working in the consumer electronics field, I work with customers to reset their clock radios at every time change. This is a huge burden to everyone; the customer, our company, and myself. My customers are elderly, and will never be able to do this for themselves. Please, please, please, end this problem for everyone. Robert Jay Polhamus III KJ6JJK formerly KF6OZU
May 1st, 2017
Someone from Bellville, OH signed.
May 1st, 2017
Someone from Abilene, TX writes:
I'm all for no more daylight saving time .
May 1st, 2017
Someone from Abilene, TX writes:
I'm all for no more daylight saving time .
May 1st, 2017
Someone from Eagle, ID writes:
Absolutely unnecessary at this point-please end this annoying practice.
May 1st, 2017
Someone from Emmett, ID writes:
There is no logical reason to keep daylight saving time. It should be removed and we should stay on standard time. Messing with our sleep cycles twice a year is ridiculous.
May 1st, 2017
John H. from Rochester, NH writes:
I am a 67yr old male, and each year I get older the more the time changes affect me, and I know I'm not alone. Enough already. I live in NH
Apr 30th, 2017
Ravi S. from Columbia, MO writes:
This is the stupidest thing in our nation's history. Let's end daylight savings time forever in America.
Apr 30th, 2017
Mike M. from Rock Springs, WY writes:
Let's end the madness!
Apr 28th, 2017
Someone from Payson, AZ writes:
END IT NOW!
Apr 27th, 2017
John R. from Mount Clemens, MI signed.
Apr 26th, 2017
David C. from New York, NY writes:
Stop the shift! I manage a global team of shift workers and managing these changes is a disaster.
Apr 26th, 2017
Terry R. from columbus, OH signed.
Apr 24th, 2017
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL writes:
God already provided us with 'the daylight saving time' needed. Naturally without the human touch days are longer in the summer and shorter in the winter. What more can you ask for? I loath sleeping later in the summer when I'd rather be up and about utilizing the beautiful sunrise to start my day. And at dusk...? Oh wait, what is dusk?. By the time man has it appear it's bedtime for some folks. PLEASE BRING BACK GODS WAY OF TIME CHANGE> It makes so much more sense.
Apr 24th, 2017
Someone from Ormond Beach, FL writes:
God already provided us with 'the daylight saving time' needed. Naturally without the human touch days are longer in the summer and shorter in the winter. What more can you ask for? I loath sleeping later in the summer when I'd rather be up and about utilizing the beautiful sunrise to start my day. And at dusk...? Oh wait, what is dusk. By the time man has it appear it's bedtime for some folks. PLEASE BRING BACK GODS WAY OF TIME CHANGE> It makes so nuch more sense.
Apr 24th, 2017
Justin R. from Saint Henry, OH signed.
Apr 22nd, 2017
Gary W. from Carmichael, CA writes:
I'm sixty-nine years of age and in my life I may not have met many people however, every one I have met is opposes to DST. I reside in California and even though I am retired it is still the most ridiculous and annoying part of my life. It messes with my sleep and every other facet of life. End it!
Apr 22nd, 2017
Someone from Largo, FL signed.
Apr 22nd, 2017
Someone from Magnolia, TX writes:
In my opinion DST has outgrown its' usefulness and should be left up to the states' discretion.
Apr 21st, 2017
Someone from Belleview, FL writes:
I despise DST! No one needs daylight at 9pm when the majority of people need it dark to sleep. Not to mention the cost to run the AC that late during the summer. Sleep deprivation is real! Please abolish this archaic practice!
Apr 21st, 2017
Michael C. from Sherman Oaks, CA writes:
Daylight savings time doesn't save energy, but causes more to be used, is bad for people's health, causes daylight to extend to late hours of the night, and messes up TV schedules!
Apr 21st, 2017
Wifredo F. from Hollywood, FL writes:
As a Vascular Interventional Radiologist, we are trained in medical school the physiology of circadian rhythm and how minor disruptions (sleep cycle, cortisol, sunlight stimulation, etc.) can adversely affect our patient surgical outcomes. We also have clinic data that demonstrates increased Stroke and Heart Attacks surrounding the "Spring Forward" time period as a stress simulator to the sympathetic system. "Three things cannot hidden for long: the sun, the moon, and the truth(*)" (*)science data on adverse effects on disrupting the circadian rhythm
Apr 21st, 2017
Ryan W. from Burbank, CA signed.
Apr 20th, 2017
Daniel Graves G. from Santa Rosa, TX writes:
It is a senseless and disruptive act. It accomplishes nothing and in fact, cuses problems.
Apr 20th, 2017
Ian W. from Phillipsburg, NJ writes:
Please stop DST. I can't stand having the sun out until almost nine at night. It screws up my children's sleep schedule, and mine.
Apr 19th, 2017
Someone from Glendale, CA signed.
Apr 19th, 2017
Jamess H. from Grand Junction, CO writes:
"END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME"
Apr 19th, 2017
Jamess H. from Grand Junction, CO signed.
Apr 19th, 2017
Dennis D. from Vanleer, TN writes:
Daylight cannot be saved. The earth rotates and moves around the sun at a fixed pace. If the public feels a real need to adjust activity to coincide with hours of light and dark, adjust the activity time. END the practice called Daylight Saving Time NOW