Unfair child support laws

After children turn 5 they are in school and those women who collect child support sit at home doing nothing when they could be working part time to help support there children. It use to be the male as the main source of income, not anymore, we live in tough economic times, where it takes two in the household to support children. Why should those women stay at home when they could be working. The law should be added to so that those women don't have several babies and then wait for the child support to come in. They should at least be given some finacial responsibility as well as the father. After there youngest turns 5 they should should be required to work part-time to collect there child support. Nobody should have a free ride.

Jan 23rd, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
I pay child support for 1 child the mother has 2 more boys from another guy and receiving money for them also she now lives with her current boyfriend and have a son together after asking her to do me a favor and add me in my daughter's school emergency contacts she ask for more childsupport money as if my 500 and the other guys money wasnt enough im so stuck and lossing it mentally
Jan 23rd, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
Jan 23rd, 2017
lawrence l. from Pacific Grove, CA signed.
Jan 23rd, 2017
shanola w. from Los Angeles, CA writes:
***** ****kkk you and your white supremacy masters token cookies seriously chinatown2 espionage , subways, ross, edwards paints , kodak ( dolby) theater mall , public library, starbucks ,human trafficking rings blackkk. markets , and cedars sinai medical center hospital ( allen seriously2 chinatown2pimps) ....illegally kidnapped new born baby girl heiress aka sagittarius aka kkkool aka grace colbert " barbara wilson plastic surgery asian faces = impostors
Jan 23rd, 2017
John W. from Tacoma, WA signed.
Jan 22nd, 2017
Someone from Milford, CT writes:
Child support laws are very unfair while mother are so upset at dad that they know how to get them the court system is in her side it should be 50/50 bottom line dad wasn't the only one making a kids also mom a lot of mother get pregnant not because they want a child they doing it because of money I know a lot of mother out there abusing welfare and child support dead beat dad that the truth if you make minimum wage the court system expected you to give all your money don't care if you have other family to support or if you live in a car or you eat they just want they money or jail this is very wrong a lot of mother depends on welfare and child support then they work under the stable triple dipping the court system dont care about you your health nothing just give away the money with out having it this is why there's so much crime out there thefts, home invasion,murders,robery much more because the justice system has a lot of family hurting week by week a family there's no jobs the state giving money to these young mothers all these mothers doing is popping out kids like a factory instead of getting birth control or any protection to help prevent pregnancy I say this if the mother like having kids then that means that she can afford having them why run to the welfare for help ?them after that one child they keep having more the welfare just keep giving are tax money away free I think there should be age limits also some kind of disability why can't you work this is something that need attention very bad I'm sorry but enough is enough of the abuse when is this going to stop this hurts father that don't make enough income let's say a father make 400 aweek take tax out 340 take child support out 160 =280aweek dad might take home if you add this up that not enough to pay rent eat gas if you have other kids forget it this is why you call dead beat dads then you go to the court they treat you like a criminal very unpleasant at all then the mother smiles like it s joke dead beat dad just dead beat bottom line the way this economy is hurting gas is high food is high rent is high u.i high everyday low class income struggle to live
Jan 22nd, 2017
Angela J. from Winfeild, WV signed.
Jan 22nd, 2017
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
The child support laws are . There are some custodial parents using their children as pawns in order to live a luxurious life. This has nothing to do with what is best for the child. The poor child suffers due to the abuse of the spending of child support. There should be a cap on allocation of child support. It should be used just for the child. Also, there should be a mandatory child support audit so the custodial parent will have to show that they are actually spending the money on the children rather than buying designer clothes and luxurious cars for themselves.
Jan 22nd, 2017
Mark M. from Pocahontas, IL writes:
Gentleman you should be suing baby mom and child support agency for id theft as well.
Jan 22nd, 2017
Mark M. from Pocahontas, IL writes:
Child support/family court is all fake dont pay these crooks. Tell them no! NO! they dont care about your kids follow the money. There is so much incentive to collect the states get dollar per dollar reimbursed for every dollar collected. Childs support enforcement has kidnapped your kids and holding them ransom. Lawsuit lawsuit.
Jan 21st, 2017
Mark M. from Pocahontas, IL signed.
Jan 21st, 2017
Jamie M. from El Dorado Springs, MO writes:
Our system is a joke! My daughter is 14 and I am owed 32,000 in back support which nobody will do.anything about. The state of CA says that they cant force them to pay and they dont put dead beats in jail because of child support anymore! Every parent deserves that help from the non custodial parent! Something needs to change and these dead beats need to have consequences for this!
Jan 21st, 2017
Someone from Orlando, FL signed.
Jan 21st, 2017
Someone from Flint, MI signed.
Jan 21st, 2017
Anonymous A. from Corpus Christi, TX writes:
I believe any goverment assistance the mother receives should be predicated on both parents income. My ex gets government aid. She has enough $ to buy a new car every 2 years, new clothes, new furniture and expensive vacations. I am ompletely debt free and barely get by although my income has remained unchanged since before divorce.
Jan 21st, 2017
Someone from Cabot, AR writes:
it will never happen, I pay child support on 2 children that are not mine. while the real fathers are living a free life
Jan 21st, 2017
Someone from Suitland, MD writes:
The laws needs to be updated!
Jan 20th, 2017
Someone from Phoenix, AZ writes:
It's very simple , every parent should be financially responsible for all of their children. Both parents should EQUALLY contribute to their child's care. In some cases , women do nothing but live off their child's/ children's child support and government assistance. Even the children that are born after the fact are affected. They say they consider any other children but that's not true. My husband pays child support for 1child and got only a 16.00 dollar credit off his child support obligation for his three other children. In what world does 16.00 dollars support 3 children? People realize that there are some women out here getting child support , food stamps , medical assistance and SSI! Seems like the only program some of these lazy mothers don't take advantage of is free daycare. How pathetic! As women and mothers we should all strive to be good role models to our children and not teach them to leech and live off the system. If you are a mother who relies on somebody else ( child's father / tax payers) to pay your bills. You are one sad human being. For the record I am NOT against child support I know a lot of men who disown their children. But there are a lot of men who do the absolute best they can to care for all their children. Men like mine , who is away from our home and daughter for over 12 hours a day just to be able to provide. I myself work a part time job on his days off . Not much but I at least try. Child Enforcement Agency says that every parent has an obligation to care for their child. That is unless you're a woman.
Jan 20th, 2017
Ana P. from La puente, CA writes:
Melody from GA-- there's a lot of real women there too that have 5 kids that they take care of and still able to work... Weak mothers with no education are the only ones that fall in wellfare.. Instead of asking for support they need to go to school better themselves so they can help themselves.. There's a lot of programs that help single mothers... A lot of school have free daycare... First of all they shouldn't have spread their legs and have babies if they cant be responsible and be able to survive on their own.. In other countries these weak mothers are forced to be strong and take care of their kids on their own!! Specially third world countries... There's no such thing as child support!!! This country supports weak, uneducated women with no morals and back up child support coz they get a piece of that money... This law is so wrong I can't believe fathers have no rights or able to opt out of unwanted pregnancy knowing there's a lot of sick women using the baby to get money.. Gold diggers.. I'm so mad... I can't believe no one is doing anything about this!!!
Jan 19th, 2017
kevin s. from Newnan, GA writes:
i agree women should have to put forth the effort to pay just as much as the man. most of the child support workers are females that have been scorned by there exs.
Jan 19th, 2017
Thalia C. from Corona, CA writes:
As a mother whom had 3 children with a an absent father and I do no get a lick of money from him because they are my children and my responsibility, I would love to see this pass!
Jan 18th, 2017
Jeremy S. from Warren, RI writes:
How about this? My daughter will be 4 in June 2017. She has lived with me since she was a month old. Her mom just walked away from her. The state ordered ME to pay HER weekly even after we told the judge my daughter lives with ME and is on MY insurance. I have been trying to fight it for the past 3 and a half years now with no luck. She has had absolutely NO contact with me and made NO effort to be a part of our daughter's life, yet she gets to collect money?! What the actual ****! This money is for my DAUGHTER who lives with ME!
Jan 18th, 2017
Terence P. from Big Rapids, MI signed.
Jan 18th, 2017
Someone from Ann Arbor, MI writes:
this is just gross that moms sit at home while doing nothing and the father has to go and work even though he doesnt have his kids and and we all know that the entire legal system is pro woman and is against men and woman in most situations are the primary aggressor in domestic violence situations even though the man always gets sent to jail
Jan 18th, 2017
melody c. from ringgold, GA writes:
I don't agree with this at all>>Mother's should not be forced to go to work when they have kids in primary school! I think once they go to middle school then the moms could and should help support their kids!
Jan 18th, 2017
William P. from Meriden, CT writes:
Hi my name is William I seen women selling food stamps for. Money women's having to many kids because they know that the justice have there back this need to change send them to work just like what we do for a living some women abuse the system I bet you if the system be more stricter they won't be so many women having kids they doing it because the support them I know a young girl 26 old have 7 kids she said why should I work if she good tax payer money to support them I'm sorry but this system need to stop abuse abuse is the truth
Jan 17th, 2017
Jessica A. from Wrightwood, CA writes:
Child support is incredibly sexist, why aren't feminists all over this? It is looked at from a view of "the woman should not work she should be home caring for the child. The man should be the soul provider for the family." That's not how we live in today's society.
Jan 17th, 2017
Rene L. from New Britain, CT writes:
I agree with this. My ex does not work because not only does she get child support from me she is also getting ssi from the state and she wants to take me to court for more money and my child is almost 18 .This is not fair. I know my responsibility to my son but she is well enough to work while he is in school. There is nothing I can do but just let her have her way with the system. Does anyone have any advise? This is in Texas
Jan 17th, 2017
Someone from Churchill, TN signed.
Jan 17th, 2017
Tim K. from Speonk, NY signed.
Jan 17th, 2017
Someone from Richmond, VA writes:
fathers should be able to claim child support on taxes, the mom can and she gets a tax bonus, the laws cater to women. This needs addressed as men our car ins, and many other things cost more due to our sex.
Jan 16th, 2017
BiteMe D. from Beverly Hills, CA writes:
Maybe all you people *****ing and complaining need to stop having ****ing kids. Jesus, total waste of life morons.
Jan 16th, 2017
Someone from Detroit, MI signed.
Jan 16th, 2017
Someone from Timnath, CO writes:
I am a single father who pays for my 8 year old daughter's insurance, daycare, food at school and my ex who is a struggling rock band singer pays for nothing. She also demonstrates a lack of responsibility, being able to be on time, and honesty. On top of that, she has a spouse while I do not. Yet I am hit with child support payments. Dear government, this may not be possible, but please learn common sense and a sense of morality.
Jan 16th, 2017
Usman Z. from Sugar Land, TX signed.
Jan 16th, 2017
Someone from Menominee, MI writes:
I am a mother who pays child support. I thought I made the right decision giving my children to their father and grandmother due to not having a stable place to live at the time. I have had many jobs to support my children and try to live at the same time. Been in jail a few times because I couldn't pay support, which is dumb because the child support still rakes up no matter what. I am in debt up over my head trying to stay afloat and I can't. The jobs I have had, they either don't train me right and then fire me because they trained me and said I did it wrong when I was doing it their way or there is so much drama that I can't handle it with my anxiety. How am I to keep a job when they don't seem to want to help? My kids are now all over 18 and I am still paying support, back support. The father and grandmother refuse to drop back support because they are money hungry. How does this help the kids? And they don't even see the money. I also seem to be paying for 2 other kids that are not even mine, just because they are the father's. I don't get it? And then they flaunt new tattoos or new cars to the world. There is so much tension between the father/grandmother and I, in the end hurts the children. I am on the verge of being homeless soon due to not being able to afford rent and the bills and child support, so I may be going back to jail also. The child support agency does not help with ways to keep afloat when all they care about is the money. The system is effed up. No one wins but the ones who are money hungry. Who see you struggling and don't want to help because they don't care.
Jan 16th, 2017
Lewiste M. from Miami, FL writes:
Yep it is unfair because men like myself in the state of Florida that has 3kids with there mom has all rights to go to child support and just destroy my new wife new kids food on the table
Jan 16th, 2017
Someone from Tyler, TX writes:
I'm think there should be laws for the mother also because there are mother works for 5 moths or less on jobs and then stop working g to just sit at home and do nothing but wait government support and child support when can work also like that father and support the child or children. So make Laws for both parents because Father didn't get child by himself. All these unfair Texas Laws.
Jan 16th, 2017
Someone from Tyler, TX writes:
Jan 16th, 2017
Jason W. from Montgomery, AL writes:
The new America... If you don't have a vagina then the only program for a man is the following that all men in America qualify for are these. #1 prison or jail.. #2 child support out of your check... #3 poverty which comes from this.. #4stress related illnesses.. This derive from the new feminist takeover era.. There is no compromise with the kids father, it's straight take you though it... Only in America. If these women were in a foreign country they wouldn't be allowed to vote, work nor drive.. Only in America. I blame the white man for giving these women the power over the black race to control black and white men. No fathers comes from running the men away for financial control. No love in their hearts just want your sperm cells, while smiling at you calculating how to off you at a later date... Wake up dude.. You have no vagina and her case worker is a female that hates men along with the judge which is most likely to be a female... Only in America!