Stop Workplace Mobbing and Community Based Harassment

Stop Workplace Mobbing/Bullying Workplace bullying is a general ganging up by employees targeting one individual in the office, school or factory. The book Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace outlines how one enemy in the workplace can rally other workers to gleefully wreak havoc in the life of their colleague. It can begins with jealousy of an above average worker and then the ridicule starts. a manager feeling threatened by an overachieving subordinate almost always triggers mobbing, since the manager will rally the other employees to ridicule, harass and eventually drive the good employee out. It can also begin with gossip/slander about the individual. (See Below.) Stop Organized Harassment Community Based Harassment aka Mobbing is not new. This type of vigilante behavior has been used widely by the KKK and other fascist groups worldwide. Mobbing is a ganging up by the community against one individual in an attempt to drive the person out. Mobbing symptom number one is slander to the community about the victim. The victim?s private life is exploited in such a way to create the illusion that the person is an undesirable, dishonest, or crazy, someone that needs to be driven from the community. With the popularity of online gossip pages and message boards, a photo-shopped image, or a voice-over, could give credibility to the smear. (Also called, The New McCarthyism, see: The Progressive.) Unveiled and popularized by John Ashcroft in 2002 under Freedom Corps, a system of Neighborhood Snitches was set up to watch selected neighbors for ?Unusual behavior.? Google: Amerisnitch from Peace Corps Online. See ?FISA? and ?Fusion Centers? ACLU website. How it begins: An authority figure may approach important people in the victim?s life, family, friends, employer, neighbors, etc. and claim the victim is under investigation, thus alienating family and friends who are sworn to silence by the authority figure. (See: Indymedia, Miami, What You Can Do.) As soon as the community is convinced, the organized stalking/surveillance begins. If you know of any friends, coworkers or neighbors that are experiencing daily harassment in their lives, please do not be dismissive. They need your understanding and support. Although physical abuse is rare in mobbing, the emotional abuse can cause serious, even life-threatening illnesses. In some mobbing cases, victims have had heart attacks or serious stomach problems as a result. Unfortunately, some people enjoy being a part of these vigilante groups and have no crisis of conscience when it comes to ganging up against an individual. Single women, Teachers, Activists and Writers are often targets. Google, Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace and Community Based Harassment. Also, contact your State Representatives and Congress to create Legislation against Mobbing. Also read: The End of America and You have No Rights. Films: The Map of the World, The Lives
Oct 20th, 2014
Someone from Hershey, PA writes:
Hello Senator Pat Toomey & Bob Casey, My name is Daniel E. Shaffer Jr. I was born in the inner city of York Pennsylvania and raised by an extremely poor working class family. In order to escape poverty I joined the U.S. Army. I earned 3 honorable discharges from the U.S. Army (88-96 & After 9/11 03-05). I am a third generation U.S. Army Veteran. Both my daddy and grandfather were U.S. Army Soldiers. I earned big 10 college degrees in Sociology. I am a Sociologist. I am a former Professor. I am a former counselor to children & families. I am a whistleblower of gov't theft & gov't corruption. I am a victim of "Religious Stalking" and "Community Bullying". Community Bullying, "Religious Stalking & Group Harassment: A REAL TESTIMONY is now on the FACEBOOK site: CORRUPTION REPORTS: A CITIZEN TESTIMONY By DANIEL E. SHAFFER JR. LETTER 6 of 8 in Series: The Diseased Animal. This sickness, group stalking and group harassment (bullying) take place in Lancaster Pennsylvania, Lebanon Pennsylvania, Hershey Pennsylvania, and South Central Pennsylvania 2002 to 2009. This is posted through the web & facebook, along with names. The Sociopaths, Monsters and Diseased Animals engaging in this sickness are Christian Females, and Christian Mennonite Females, who pull their Christian male supervisors and male bosses from the surrounding area of South Central Pennsylvania. Group stalking, Group harassing and group bullying: Aka "Religious Stalking" How is this religious stalking & community mobbing helping vulnerable individuals, outsider to the community, whistleblower & U.S. Veterans?, Daniel E. Shaffer Jr. Sociologist, Whistleblower & Former U.S. Army Soldier (88-96 & After 9/11 03-05)
Oct 15th, 2014
Someone from Orange, CA writes:
This is exactly what I have endured for the past 2 years at the hands of several collusive individuals whose collective harassment is representative of the large community and government organizations for whom they work, but is absolutely real.
Oct 15th, 2014
Someone from Seattle, WA signed.
Oct 12th, 2014
Someone from Camp Hill, PA signed.
Sep 24th, 2014
Someone from Venice, CA signed.
Sep 24th, 2014
Someone from Venice, CA signed.
Sep 18th, 2014
Someone from Guilford, CT writes:
I am being harassed and retailiated against by my new supervisor and, by hr influence, my new principal. It is a terrible thing, and I am clinging to my job, my right to a livelihood. Isn't there a code of conduct for superiors in the school system? There certainly is for the teachers.
Sep 17th, 2014
Someone from Clayton, NC signed.
Someone from Hershey, PA writes:
Dear Absent Leadership, Senator Pat Toomey & B Casey & Judge Jerome O Herlihy"CATHOLIC" Where is the Elected Leadership in this Region of Pennsylvania? Where are our pastors, priests & religious Clergy at? If you are an outsider to Lebanon, Lancaster, Hershey, Dauphin Co, South Central Pa & Del you are going to have a tough time. My name is Daniel E. Shaffer Jr. I was born in the inner city of York Pa & raised by a poor working class family. I joined the Army in order to escape poverty. I earned 3 honorable discharges(88-96 & After 9/11 03-05). I am a 3rd generation Army Vet. I earned big 10 degrees. I am a Sociologist, A former Prof. I am a former counselor to Kids & Families. I am a good person, was a good soldier& an honest man. Just ask LAUREN FAIR HERSHEY PA"LEARN TO SKATE"Christian Mennonite who pursued me NOT less than 2 years at HARRISBURG AREA COMMUNITY COLLEGE. I was group harassed, followed, discrim against & forced out of jobs 02-09 in the area. My experiences are posted in a Series of letters 1-8 on the Web. Some of the following animals were involved: Thomas Edward Fair Hershey Pa Christian Freemason, Donna K. Fair Brandt Hershey Manheim Pa Socially well connected & WEALTHY MENNONITE, Michael J. Patterson Manheim Pa, John C. Woodbury Dallastown Pa Christian, Dad Mark Woodbury Rotary International Club, Morris Coleman Lebanon City Cop Christian Mason Afri-Amer, (Vincent Shipman University of Delaware Newark Security Christian Mason Afri-Amer, Peter J. Lenhoff, Stephen C. Smith, PAT A OGDEN UD Security),Paul Savini Lebanon Cop Pa,Pa State Cop RICHARD T. DRUM Christian Mason Lancaster Mt Wolf Pa, Ad Crable Christian Mennonite Black Baller Lancaster Newspaper & Paula Wolf, Dean Brad A. Wolf@Harrisburg Area Community College, his relative Catherine Sensenig Christian Mennonite Lititz Pa & Jennifer St. Pierre@HACC, Public Defender Raymond D. Armstrong Wilmington Del Christian Mason Afri-Amer. This all started w/a Whistleblower complaint against the Lebanon Co Gov't Agency Children & Youth where Stephanie Lightner Christian Mennonite & James Holtry were sued for Gov't theft, corruption & harassment in 02 & this all ended w/Whistleblower compliants:PHRC Case No.200800802 & EEOC Case No.17F200960329 against Harrisburg Area Community College in 09. The harassment & stalking was relentless. These Animals were at me & at me & know exactly what they are doing to outsiders. These FREAKS stalked & victimized me 02-09. Over & Over again charging me w/Bull******crimes & then manufacturing victims of BS crimes, that never existed. In hopes the victim(ME)could NOT afford a Lawyer & thus a corrupt Public Def Christian Mason would pick up my case & plead me out CORRUPTLY,Ask Judge Jerome O HerlihyCATHOLIC. I was NOT from this area of PA. From 02-09 my VICTIMIZATION by members of the community & cops never F&*KING stopped! How are these HATE CRIMES(JEW BAITING)helping Jews,whistleblowers,outsiders to the Area & Veterans? DANIEL E. SHAFFER JR.
Someone from Newark, DE writes:
Someone from Newark, DE writes:
Someone from Newark, DE writes:
Someone from Newark, DE writes:
Someone from Newark, DE writes:
Someone from Newark, DE writes:
Someone from Hershey, PA writes:
Dear Absent Leadership, Senator Pat Toomey & B Casey & Judge Jerome O Herlihy"CATHOLIC" Where is the Elected Leadership in this Region of Pennsylvania? Where are our pastors, priests & religious Clergy at? If you are an outsider to Lebanon, Lancaster, Hershey, Dauphin Co, South Central Pa & Del you are going to have a tough time. My name is Daniel E. Shaffer Jr. I was born in the inner city of York Pa & raised by a poor working class family. I joined the Army in order to escape poverty. I earned 3 honorable discharges(88-96 & After 9/11 03-05). I am a 3rd generation Army Vet. I earned big 10 degrees. I am a Sociologist, A former Prof. I am a former counselor to Kids & Families. I am a good person, was a good soldier & an honest man. Just ask LAUREN FAIR HERSHEY PA"LEARN TO SKATE"Christian Mennonite who pursued me NOT less than 2 years at HARRISBURG AREA COMMUNITY COLLEGE. I was group harassed, followed, discrim against & forced out of jobs 02-09 in the area. My experiences are posted in a Series of letters 1-8 on the Web. Some of the following animals were involved: Thomas Edward Fair Hershey Pa Christian Freemason, Donna K. Fair Brandt Hershey Manheim Pa Socially well connected & WEALTHY MENNONITE, Michael J. Patterson Manheim Pa, John C. Woodbury Dallastown Pa Christian, Dad Mark Woodbury Rotary International Club, Morris Coleman Lebanon City Cop Christian Mason Afri-Amer, (Vincent Shipman University of Delaware Newark Security Christian Mason Afri-Amer, Peter J. Lenhoff, Stephen C. Smith, PAT A OGDEN UD Security), Paul Savini Lebanon Cop Pa, Pa State Cop RICHARD T. DRUM Christian Mason Lancaster Mt Wolf Pa, Ad Crable Christian Mennonite Black Baller Lancaster Newspaper & Paula Wolf, Dean Brad A. Wolf at Harrisburg Area Community College, his relative Catherine Sensenig Christian Mennonite Lititz Pa & Jennifer St. Pierre at HACC, Public Defender Raymond D. Armstrong Wilmington Del Christian Mason Afri-Amer. This all started w/a Whistleblower complaint against the Lebanon Co Gov't Agency of Children & Youth where Stephanie Lightner Christian Mennonite & James Holtry were sued for Gov't theft, corruption & harassment in 02 & this all ended w/Whistleblower compliants:PHRC Case No.200800802 & EEOC Case No.17F200960329 against Harrisburg Area Community College in 09. The harassment & stalking was relentless. These Animals were at me & at me & know exactly what they are doing to outsiders. These FREAKS stalked & victimized me 02-09. Over & Over again charging me w/Bull******crimes & then manufacturing victims of BS crimes, that never existed. All in hopes victim(ME)could NOT afford a Lawyer & thus a corrupt Public Def Christian Mason would pick up my case & plead me out CORRUPTLY,Ask Judge Jerome O Herlihy"CATHOLIC. I was NOT from this area. From 02-09 my VICTIMIZATION by members of the community & cops never F&*KING stopped! How are these hate crime(JEW BAITING)helping Jews,whistleblowers,outsiders to the Area & Veterans? DANIEL E. SHAFFER JR.
Someone from Hershey, PA writes:
Dear Absent Leadership, Senator Pat Toomey & B Casey & Judge Jerome O Herlihy"CATHOLIC" Where is the Elected Leadership in this Region of Pennsylvania? Where are our pastors, priests & religious Clergy in this Area? If you are an outsider to Lebanon, Lancaster, Hershey, Dauphin Co, South Central Pa & Del you are going to have a tough time. My name is Daniel E. Shaffer Jr. I was born in the inner city of York Pa & raised by a poor working class family. I joined the Army in order to escape poverty. I earned 3 honorable discharges(88-96 & After 9/11 03-05). I am a 3rd generation Army Vet. I earned big 10 degrees. I am a Sociologist, A former Prof. I am a former counselor to Kids & Families. I am a good person, was a good soldier & an honest man. Just ask LAUREN FAIR"LEARN TO SKATE" HERSHEY Pa Christian Mennonite who pursued me NOT less than 2 years at HARRISBURG AREA COMMUNITY COLLEGE. I was group harassed, followed, discrim against & forced out of jobs 02-09 in the area. My experiences are posted in a Series of letters 1-8 on the Web. Some of the following animals were involved: Thomas Edward Fair Hershey Pa Christian Freemason, Donna K. Fair Brandt Hershey Manheim Pa Socially well connected & WEALTHY MENNONITE, Michael J. Patterson Manheim Lancaster Pa, John C. Woodbury Dallastown Pa Christian, Dad Mark Woodbury Rotary International Club, Morris Coleman Lebanon City Cop Christian Mason Afri-Amer, Vincent Shipman University of Delaware Security Christian Mason Afri-Amer, Peter J. Lenhoff & Stephen C. Smith UD Security, Patrick A. Ogden UD Security Newark, Paul Savini Lebanon Cop Pa, Pa State Cop RICHARD T. DRUM Christian Mason Lancaster Mt Wolf Pa, Ad Crable Christian Mennonite Black Baller at the Lancaster Newspaper & Paula Wolf, Dean Brad A. Wolf at Harrisburg Area Community College, his relative Catherine Sensenig Christian Mennonite Lititz Pa & Jennifer St. Pierre at HACC, Public Defender Raymond D. Armstrong Wilmington Del Christian Mason Afri-Amer. This all started w/a Whistleblower complaint against the Lebanon Co Gov't Agency of Children & Youth where Stephanie Lightner Christian Mennonite & James Holtry were sued for Gov't theft, corruption & harassment in 02 & this all ended w/ Whistleblower compliants:PHRC Case No.200800802 & EEOC Case No.17F200960329 against Harrisburg Area Community College in 09. The harassment & stalking was relentless. This people were at me & at me & know exactly what they are doing to outsiders. These animals were stalking & following me 02-09. Over & Over again charging me w/Bull******crimes & then manufacturing victims of bogus crimes from the area, that never existed. All in hopes the true victim(ME)could NOT afford an attorney & thus a corrupt public Def Christian Mason would pick up my case & plead me out for BS I was never guilty, Ask Judge Jerome O Herlihy"CATHOLIC. I was NOT from this region. From 02-09, this harassment, discrimination & following by members of the community & cops never F&*KING stopped!
Aug 25th, 2014
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Aug 24th, 2014
Someone from Northampton, MA signed.
Aug 24th, 2014
Someone from Syosset, NY signed.
Aug 24th, 2014
Someone from Kensington, MD writes:
I have been the target of mobbing for 3 years - it's getting to the point where I'm considering moving but am also concerned it will follow me. This is a modern day KKK where ANYONE can be a target or psychological abuse, defamation, threats and intimidation. It needs to STOP - if adults continue to bully, how can we expect to resolve school-based bullying? It just perpetuates a cycle.