Stop Workplace Mobbing and Community Based Harassment

Stop Workplace Mobbing/Bullying Workplace bullying is a general ganging up by employees targeting one individual in the office, school or factory. The book Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace outlines how one enemy in the workplace can rally other workers to gleefully wreak havoc in the life of their colleague. It can begins with jealousy of an above average worker and then the ridicule starts. a manager feeling threatened by an overachieving subordinate almost always triggers mobbing, since the manager will rally the other employees to ridicule, harass and eventually drive the good employee out. It can also begin with gossip/slander about the individual. (See Below.) Stop Organized Harassment Community Based Harassment aka Mobbing is not new. This type of vigilante behavior has been used widely by the KKK and other fascist groups worldwide. Mobbing is a ganging up by the community against one individual in an attempt to drive the person out. Mobbing symptom number one is slander to the community about the victim. The victim?s private life is exploited in such a way to create the illusion that the person is an undesirable, dishonest, or crazy, someone that needs to be driven from the community. With the popularity of online gossip pages and message boards, a photo-shopped image, or a voice-over, could give credibility to the smear. (Also called, The New McCarthyism, see: The Progressive.) Unveiled and popularized by John Ashcroft in 2002 under Freedom Corps, a system of Neighborhood Snitches was set up to watch selected neighbors for ?Unusual behavior.? Google: Amerisnitch from Peace Corps Online. See ?FISA? and ?Fusion Centers? ACLU website. How it begins: An authority figure may approach important people in the victim?s life, family, friends, employer, neighbors, etc. and claim the victim is under investigation, thus alienating family and friends who are sworn to silence by the authority figure. (See: Indymedia, Miami, What You Can Do.) As soon as the community is convinced, the organized stalking/surveillance begins. If you know of any friends, coworkers or neighbors that are experiencing daily harassment in their lives, please do not be dismissive. They need your understanding and support. Although physical abuse is rare in mobbing, the emotional abuse can cause serious, even life-threatening illnesses. In some mobbing cases, victims have had heart attacks or serious stomach problems as a result. Unfortunately, some people enjoy being a part of these vigilante groups and have no crisis of conscience when it comes to ganging up against an individual. Single women, Teachers, Activists and Writers are often targets. Google, Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace and Community Based Harassment. Also, contact your State Representatives and Congress to create Legislation against Mobbing. Also read: The End of America and You have No Rights. Films: The Map of the World, The Lives
Mar 26th, 2016
Someone from Kannapolis, NC writes:
The reason for not being dismissive is cause I've lived under the lies of this figure for a long time. They say It begins with an authority figure approaching important people in the victims.s life , family, friends,,employer,neighbors,etc. A n claim the the victim is under investigation, thus alienating family and friends who are sworn to to silence by the authority figure. An as soon as this figure has made everyone believe or convinced everyone by what has been shown or told to by this figure the organized stalking, targeting, an surveillancing begins. Now this figure has been convincing everyone for more than twenty yrs that I'm a bad person .When these things take place everyone es turned against u by this figure including family and has taken sides with this figure who has lied to them. With no intentions of helping the thing is its so well organized you have to be the one the victim to see the things taking place. This has plagued my life for whatever the reason. This aka kkk figure is losing to constantly remain in my life an I've only reaped bad from his force. No matter what part of the world I'm in this figure will reach out to promote negativity. A lot of times just caring on a normal life like everyone else. My intentions are to bring to the light to help other victims .An truth it wouldn't matter if u voted or not . one has no peer against any authority figure. That why its complicated. Would like some feedback if any. Thanks for the oputunity to share this with others.
Mar 24th, 2016
Someone from Tacoma, WA writes:
This is real and it's torture to human beings. How can this harassment be legal?!!!
Mar 22nd, 2016
Someone from Kannapolis, NC writes:
How does one go about finding this authoritive figure to discuss any issues. Its a surprise to know its an authorities figure when we er taught they're in place to protect an keep secured. Its crazy , but exposing is needed to fix problem. We can't vouch for no one else about being the one. To be chosen as the one who becomes they're long term victim well we get right questions answered somebody could probly write a book . Other case these have been connected for a while using us as one no matter what u call it racist whatever the reason needs exposing ang the person who's doing it. They've done a lot of damage to this family we have nothing to loose they make sure we go thru the wors . Answers looking for answer an to expose the truth.
Mar 21st, 2016
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Mar 19th, 2016
Someone from Kannapolis, NC writes:
Mobbing the Stinson family has lived under these conditions the whole time of raising our family. I was 21 when first come to cabarrus county an have lived under these conditions since. Everywhere we go after about 1 week the slander effect takes place an then all other forms of targeting the family were not perfect but have made changes for the better an conditions an circumstances are still the same. Someone or some group has it in for us I don't want to think its cause were black , what would give someone a reason to follow you like a shadow doing these very things to you an your family. How does one get off this watch list? We've lived here for 20 years off an on . If not my family I no I can vouch for myself if there's anybody who can check into this it would be greatly appreciated. It spills over into very aspect of hour life. We've never had a problem with the kkk.
Mar 19th, 2016
Someone from Kannapolis, NC writes:
Mobbing . Community mobbing well not hard to believe . People are against gangs an here we have mob groups in the community targeting civilians under police supervision. In the name of the law one family or person is chosen as a target the worse thing is there's no way to prove your there target. Maybe if Hillary wins she can fix this problem that has an continues to wreck so many lives in every way. An there's no way to defend oneself your ultimately there victim once your chosen until death unless higher authority steps in or god . Check out how we get mobbed here at 138 Wayne ave kannapolis,nc an its not just here we can go any where in the world an it'll follows. We know about being a target by groups or organizations. Question ?How can one get themselves or there family off this mob list?
Mar 15th, 2016
Someone from Hemet, CA signed.
Mar 13th, 2016
Someone from Altadena, CA writes:
Sexual battery charge was filed as a result of reporting a gangstalker who physically fondled me in a grocery store. These incidents have happened before in this chain of groceries and all involve gangstalkers. When will legislators pass legislation to stop this illegal and immoral activity?
Mar 13th, 2016
Someone from Winston Salem, NC writes:
It's sad when your own husband won't stand up for you, or acknowledge that anything has happened. Your support system is gone. Everyone ignores you. You essentially don't exist. The sad thing is, there is no lesson to be learned. It can't be fixed. Unreal.
Mar 2nd, 2016
Someone from Jeannette, PA writes:
I am currently a community mobbing victim. And a survivor of workplace mobbing.
Feb 16th, 2016
Someone from Collierville, TN writes:
It is hell to have no support system. Your peers have turned against you in the workplace and your neighborhood. It's horrible.
Feb 16th, 2016
Someone from Collierville, TN writes:
It is hell to have no support system. They have turned against in the workplace and neighborhood. It's horrible.
Feb 5th, 2016
Someone from Modesto, CA signed.
Feb 5th, 2016
Someone from Elroy, WI writes:
I am being harrassed within a one hundred mile radius. They put milk at room temperature at the store ,so it will be spoiled when I buy it to make me sick . Also I believe they use a tracking device to follow me. I believe my husband and former boss and employees are involved.
Jan 31st, 2016
Someone from Cape Girardeau, MO writes:
This activity has ruined years of my life and no one believes community harassment exists. Please do something soon.
Jan 9th, 2016
Someone from Petaluma, CA signed.
Jan 3rd, 2016
Someone from Apache Junction, AZ signed.
Dec 23rd, 2015
Someone from Peoria, AZ signed.
Dec 14th, 2015
Someone from Jackson Heights, NY signed.
Dec 7th, 2015
Someone from Plano, TX signed.
Dec 7th, 2015
Someone from Plano, TX signed.
Nov 28th, 2015
Someone from Fort Pierce, FL signed.
Nov 22nd, 2015
Someone from Scarsdale, NY writes:
What's your number? priligy price The Affordable Care Act is expected to provide health coverage to an estimated 7 million uninsured Americans through the new online marketplaces that opened for enrollment in all 50 states on October 1.
Nov 17th, 2015
Someone from Portsmouth, VA signed.
Nov 14th, 2015
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Nov 3rd, 2015
Someone from Fort Lauderdale, FL signed.
Oct 25th, 2015
Someone from Nashville, TN signed.
Oct 22nd, 2015
Someone from Bloomfield, CT writes:
For the last three years, I have been a victim, I cannot hold down jobs due to this. I am mobbed so bad coworkers using fragrant spraying knowing I am allergic as a part of the mobbing schemes on a daily basis to chase me out of employment and even when I reported conflicts it would got worsts. Now I am unemployed again.
Oct 11th, 2015
Someone from Port Saint Lucie, FL writes:
I have problems with mobbing wherever I go. I am a disabled veteran with PTSD and there is one person out there who follows me wherever I go and tells others to harrass me. I want him to stop because I have to take more medicine now and I lose sleep because of the harrassment.
Oct 8th, 2015
Someone from Glen Burnie, MD signed.
Oct 7th, 2015
Someone from Glen Head, NY signed.
Oct 5th, 2015
Someone from Catawba, NC signed.
Sep 25th, 2015
Someone from Randleman, NC writes:
One neighbor that is directly involved is Bradford Locklear of Farley dr. Randleman, NC. I have witnessed many accounts of this man organizing with other members of the community to alienate my family, including methods such a vehicles stopping in front of our residence revving their motors, high speeds pst our home, Vandalism to our property just to name few.
Sep 25th, 2015
Someone from Randleman, NC writes:
After 2 decades of working as a police officer I reported a probation officer mike tyson for soliciting sex from his female clients including one of my own family members. Since that time I Have experienced this first hand. This the newest form of revenge you can use is to ruin a mans name and reputation in the community. If you are deemed as mentally ill these crimes against you go unpunished. Ruining all aspects and relationships in your life.
Sep 25th, 2015
Someone from Randleman, NC signed.
Aug 24th, 2015
Someone from Thomaston, GA writes:
I am a victim of workplace mobbing and its destructive outcome to life, liberty,and the pursuit of a normal work environment. There needs to be a law that protects people from psycological abuse in the workplace.
Aug 16th, 2015
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Aug 16th, 2015
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Aug 10th, 2015
Someone from Clarks Summit, PA signed.
Jul 31st, 2015
Someone from Orangeburg, SC signed.