Stop Workplace Mobbing and Community Based Harassment

Stop Workplace Mobbing/Bullying Workplace bullying is a general ganging up by employees targeting one individual in the office, school or factory. The book Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace outlines how one enemy in the workplace can rally other workers to gleefully wreak havoc in the life of their colleague. It can begins with jealousy of an above average worker and then the ridicule starts. a manager feeling threatened by an overachieving subordinate almost always triggers mobbing, since the manager will rally the other employees to ridicule, harass and eventually drive the good employee out. It can also begin with gossip/slander about the individual. (See Below.) Stop Organized Harassment Community Based Harassment aka Mobbing is not new. This type of vigilante behavior has been used widely by the KKK and other fascist groups worldwide. Mobbing is a ganging up by the community against one individual in an attempt to drive the person out. Mobbing symptom number one is slander to the community about the victim. The victim?s private life is exploited in such a way to create the illusion that the person is an undesirable, dishonest, or crazy, someone that needs to be driven from the community. With the popularity of online gossip pages and message boards, a photo-shopped image, or a voice-over, could give credibility to the smear. (Also called, The New McCarthyism, see: The Progressive.) Unveiled and popularized by John Ashcroft in 2002 under Freedom Corps, a system of Neighborhood Snitches was set up to watch selected neighbors for ?Unusual behavior.? Google: Amerisnitch from Peace Corps Online. See ?FISA? and ?Fusion Centers? ACLU website. How it begins: An authority figure may approach important people in the victim?s life, family, friends, employer, neighbors, etc. and claim the victim is under investigation, thus alienating family and friends who are sworn to silence by the authority figure. (See: Indymedia, Miami, What You Can Do.) As soon as the community is convinced, the organized stalking/surveillance begins. If you know of any friends, coworkers or neighbors that are experiencing daily harassment in their lives, please do not be dismissive. They need your understanding and support. Although physical abuse is rare in mobbing, the emotional abuse can cause serious, even life-threatening illnesses. In some mobbing cases, victims have had heart attacks or serious stomach problems as a result. Unfortunately, some people enjoy being a part of these vigilante groups and have no crisis of conscience when it comes to ganging up against an individual. Single women, Teachers, Activists and Writers are often targets. Google, Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace and Community Based Harassment. Also, contact your State Representatives and Congress to create Legislation against Mobbing. Also read: The End of America and You have No Rights. Films: The Map of the World, The Lives
Jun 23rd, 2019
Someone from Nampa, ID writes:
Hello in a T.I in Nampa Idaho and i want in on who ever is sueing the people behind this violation of all my basic human rights ! Im being tortured every day and i need your help. This is a violation of the Geneva conventions becouse its an act of war against me and many more Americans. Please help
Jan 15th, 2019
Someone from Corbin, KY writes:
I've been living g this nightmare for 3 years now. The police are even evolved. I have nobody I can turn to.
Dec 31st, 2018
Someone from Tyler, TX writes:
Nightmare being bullied n my community can't get work right help
Nov 27th, 2018
Someone from Hibbing, MN writes:
I am a victim of BEFORE BIRTH WAS SIGNED UP BY MY PARENTS to be mobbed, harassed, abused in every way imaginable, and it was all orchestrated and planned out for fun.. "An investment". I am living in hell on earth and I need REAL HELP! I'm being gangstalked and harassed like I mentioned earlier and ALL AUTHORITIES are in on it. I can prove it and lawyers are too afraid to help. WHAT DO I DO? AND WHO DO I CONTACT?!
Nov 8th, 2018
kSeraphim from New Orleans, LA writes:
I say give them a shot of their own medicine. Trying to become my own private investigator and ethical hacker. If we all can unite and form own organizers and watchdogs and such, then form the protagonist to their antagonist activities. Like there's a Bad Girls club, same effect as forming the Good Girls club. Reverse Targeting. Kind and Smart. Reverse Psychology. Ensure within rights. Backfire same behavior. You spit, I spit. Just a thought. Can't just sit by like a duck being plucked nonstop. Self defense. One may say let Karma handle. I do think my Good Karma is high and rely on it mostly. But, can't be that duck for 20-30 years. Not instigating or offending only defending and reacting rightfully so to protect self and family, self defense. You slander, I slander. Idealistic solution, not really capable or wouldn't be in these situations to begin with. Always wonder about how do you defend self against those who are capable of doing things like threatening family and other harmful behavior if you yourself not capable of such*
Nov 8th, 2018
kSeraphim from New Orleans, LA writes:
It's as if war is waged upon own citizens; so outrageously beyond belief, unconscionable. Worst part is so covert no way to trace or vent reasonably.
Nov 8th, 2018
kSeraphim from New Orleans, LA writes:
One very suspicious incident occurred come to think of it in front of door, my daughters walked out the house to leave with their dad for the weekend and upon following them after, an old lady was allowing her dog to poop spot on in the middle of my yard. Their dad was standing near his car opening the doors for my girls. The lady was saying something about this is a peaceful, good neighborhood for the most part as if insinuating about others which interpreted as possibly me since she's right in front of my door saying this for some strange reason. She quickly walked away with her dog while talking to him to rush off. I was stunned and didn't know how to react or respond. Obviously, she just left the******there. Now, of course this can be dismissed as normal and not part of some community attack, but highly suspect in relation to the whole picture of my situation.
Nov 8th, 2018
kSeraphim from New Orleans, LA writes:
No longer have family and will never forgive for they too turn their backs on me.
Nov 8th, 2018
kSeraphim from New Orleans, LA writes:
Would have thought these accusations to be delusional and crazy (psychopaths) if not for my own strong perception of experiencing these attacks myself. Like so many now suffer with PTSD and alone and fearful of speaking about it due to stigma of targets even my own inclination to think as crazy and too wild, far-fetched to believe if not affected directly. What's even more wild is that identical experiences as all testimonies except the ones too far gone like including high-tech conspiracies and drastic measures of stalking and harassment - no proof and not logical. Would like to reach out to some victims due to creepy similarities in same region. Even more disheartening and damaging is difficult to prove and mostly speculative.
Nov 8th, 2018
kSeraphim from New Orleans, LA writes:
The likeness of my situation to other targets is astounding. Just finished reading the comment from Sue A. from Niles, MI on Dec 29th 2017, so uncanny as if reading my own story with the same sentiment towards those who support and participate.
Nov 8th, 2018
kSeraphim from New Orleans, LA writes:
If in fact there are targeted individuals in the communities subjected to gang-stalking, mobbing, harassment, and so on; not only would I fault the instigators but also would want to hold the foot soldiers (pawns or community organizers) responsible for even being capable of such treatment of the innocent. Going thru this is like a nightmare, a surreal hell, an army forged of national proportions against little me, intense emotional and physical trauma, a lifetime movie, severe shock, and so on - especially as a single mom with three very young, beautiful girls and a demanding, competitive career coming from the bottom and fearful of going backwards who have a lot to lose and only trying to survive for her girls and biggest goal is to provide a good life for them. So unbelievable for one, because you would think if there are community vigilantes and organizers, then there would be more exposure and whistleblowers who disagree or turn away. I know if approached to inflict such terror, this would be my reaction. In fact, in a joking manner at work was encouraged by superiors on separate occasions, one to watch a co-worker for undesirable behavior and two to throw things and bully another co-worker. On both occasions, just responded back in a joking manner saying no shaking my head as if not taking it serious. These incidents both fueled my belief that it's being done to me. There were also other co-workers who complained about mistreatment who all eventually quit, and one advised me to quit and not try to fight. She also compared circumstances at work to the twilight zone of sorts for which agreed and had already crossed my mind, as well. I have given up any hope and any desire to stop it or for any justice - culprits too mighty and too stealthy. Praying, thinking of ways to escape, or solutions of safeguarding my family (my kids).
Dec 29th, 2017
Someone from Niles, MI signed.
Dec 29th, 2017
Sue A. from Niles, MI writes:
I am victim of this harassment in the community of Niles, MI and South Bend, IN and other areas I have traveled in Rhide Island and while in Boston, MA and during my travels where I have been survelianced. I have been seriously slandered in the community that I was raised in which occurred after I stood for my rights as a women to file with EEOC and state agencies. The bully manager had law enforcement connections. Originally they were going to support me to get a protective order and discussed crime victims compensation. Now I am harassed by law enforcement, toll booths (affiliated with law enforcement and the community where I am stalked and tracked. They try to make you look like the one who is crazy when their behavior, abuse, stalking and criminal behavior is crazy in of itself. Any supporter of the community harassment is aiding abetting to retaliation from my employment case which puts each participant to be liable for their own lawsuit. This again is occurring in Southwest Michigan and South Bend, IN area. Bulkies are cowards and the ones who sit in the sidelines to allow this harassment and illegal conduct to occur are also participants. They should be taking a stand for a more constructive community to serve citizens and make a better city and country. Instead their jealousy of people who have made achievements in their lives and their lack of confidence and security within themselves makes them sick individuals to participate in the harassment. I will be publicizing in more detail soon as I have dash cam and other evidence.
Dec 15th, 2017
Someone from Saint Petersburg, FL writes:
This is disgusting. It needs to be stopped. And the perpetrators prosecuted.
Dec 15th, 2017
Someone from Saint Petersburg, FL writes:
This is disgusting. It needs to be stopped. And the perpetrators prosecuted.
Dec 9th, 2017
James S. from Mount Airy, NC writes:
Yes we have a problem with that in Mount Airy North Carolina the All-American City my*****is a bunch of close-minded shity people that picks good people trying to help the shity people they only dislike people that are honest and live their life out loud because they are in Behind Closed curtains with their b*******
Dec 7th, 2017
Tainisha D. from Philadelphia, PA writes:
I work for the federal government and it is the worst there. Therr should be something put in place.
Dec 1st, 2017
Nikkia J. from Highland Park, MI signed.
Nov 30th, 2017
Someone from Bronx, NY signed.
Nov 19th, 2017
Someone from Gresham, OR signed.
Nov 19th, 2017
Ian M. from Gresham, OR signed.
Nov 19th, 2017
Ian M. from Gresham, OR signed.
Nov 18th, 2017
Someone from Sacramento, CA signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
Sharone H. from New Haven, CT signed.
Nov 8th, 2017
Sharone H. from New Haven, CT signed.
Aug 7th, 2017
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Jul 24th, 2017
Claudia P M. from Malden, MA writes:
I am a victim of Emotional Abuse in the American workplace and Community Based Harrassement, and gang stalking electronic and harrassement started in the workplace
Jul 24th, 2017
Claudia P M. from Malden, MA writes:
Jul 24th, 2017
Claudia P M. from Malden, MA writes:
Jul 24th, 2017
Claudia P M. from Malden, MA writes:
Jul 11th, 2017
Bonnie C. from Revere, MA writes:
It seems our representatives in congress are too busy fighting each other democrats and republicans. Shame on them while the average worker is getting beat down, fired and harassed because there are no protections for them because they are not of a protected class. Please put something in place to protect the average worker from mobbing. All these pretend protections out there are not enough. We are ignored for those contributing largely only it seems. We watch you all bully one another daily in the media and that needs to stop we are still hill and have voted you in to protect us, not large donations or pacs, they do not vote you in we do. We know your bullied and mobbed too, you should have a vote and can have an opinion without your boss stooping to the level of bullying/mobbing like moving ones office to the basement or removing them from a committee assignment because they did not vote the way they were told. Yes we know it is happening in our State Houses and in Congress too. Please make it illegal and let freedom ring, democracy is becoming extinct stop it while you can.
Jun 30th, 2017
Sally v. from Tuscola, IL writes:
I should add that there are also a lot of very NICE people working in academic libraries, some of whom are still my friends. Also, (a) some of the mobbing was probably unintentional, as in, people may not have realized the gravity of what they were doing (i.e., how it would harm me); (b) not all of these things were done by everyone, but mostly by a few select individuals (notably the screaming was done by ONE individual, ONE time); (c) this list of actions happened over a period of more than seven years, not all at once; and (d) especially in the case of the first institution, many of my former coworkers have since moved on. I don't know that any of the remaining people are actually aware of the long-term "big picture" of harassment I endured. Would it have made a difference? I don't know. I do know I felt it very unfair, not to mention embarrassing and stressful, to be ganged up on, humiliated, and ostracized almost continually. The end result was that I felt (still feel) so burned out that even now, working from home, it's a struggle to accomplish as much as I would like. Recovery may end up taking a very long time. :(
Jun 19th, 2017
Sally v. from Tuscola, IL writes:
Having finally gotten my wish to work in the library of my first alma mater, I was very happy; but that was before I learned about the bullying problem that exists in many libraries (especially academic libraries), including that one. I learned the hard way that not everyone who looks like a professional really is one; in fact, many so-called "professionals" (who, as stated above, seem to be insecure, jealous, and dishonest types) are little better than thugs, in my experience. Shunning and excluding me, gossiping about me, slandering me, sabotaging my work, singling me out for public shaming, getting co-workers to abuse me, formulating negative paperwork about me and loading it into my personnel file to make me appear crazy, setting me up to lose a library scholarship to the ALA convention, making snide remarks about my political and religious views, downplaying every single one of my achievements and / or giving credit for my achievement to other colleagues, making sexual innuendos to and about me, screaming at me, withholding supplies and information needed to do my job, illegally denying opportunities for advancement, constantly making negative comparisons (which were false) between myself and my co-workers, and even playing a humiliating game with myself as the object,, took their toll upon my physical and emotional health. I managed to stick it out for 7.5 years, working at two Illinois university libraries and one state library (which, ironically, was right across from the statue of Honest Abe in front of the Capitol Building); had worked very hard to earn my MLS and an M.A, in English while working full time and enduring all this abuse, but in the end, I find myself wishing never to enter another library. A lot of very selfish, unprofessional individuals at Eastern Illinois University, the University of Illinois (Main Library), and the Illinois State Library have much to be ashamed of.
Jun 7th, 2017
Jesse W. from Atlanta, TX writes:
I have been harassed daily for a period of three years since June 2014 by the mayor of Atlanta, TX and a gang stalk crew based in Laws Chapel Texas run by Dan Bergt. They smear my name in every way imaginable. Every time I go outside some kind of retarded event is staged and if I mention it to anyone they always threaten me or try to throw me in a mental institution. They always tell me I need to go to church while they manipulate every aspect of my life.
Jun 7th, 2017
Jesse W. from Atlanta, TX writes:
Jun 5th, 2017
Gunther V. from Susanville, CA writes:
I am tired of getting dumped on by management particular minorities and women especially since those two groups should have more understanding of being discriminated and harassed because of who they are.
May 16th, 2017
Lori M. from Rio Vista, CA writes:
This is my third time signing this petition. I have been a victim since 1997. I have moved several times trying to get this harassment to stop. I have moved from Bourne, MA to Wareham, MA to Hyannis, MA to Portsmouth, NH to New Mexico to Medford, MA, to Centerville, MA and finally to California. This is a national problem and because of the internet it is impossible to get these people to stop. They just post on their websites and e-mail and text each other in the community participating in this police patrol. These people have put soap I'm my food and coffee where I dine. Ingesting soap is extremely dangerous and causes agitation and insomnia. Insomnia eventually leads to paranoia and, for me, this put me in the hospital several times. Once I realized what was going on, I changed where I purchased my coffee and food and am very cautious where I go out to dinner ..... have been fine ever since. These people are crazy and may claim to be Christian but they have forgotten one of the main teachings of Christ: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." This needs to be outlawed. There are laws against this type of mobbing and community based harassment in England and Australia. Time for America to step up to the plate and protect victims from this never ending harassment and torture.
May 8th, 2017
Janine B. from Glen Head, NY writes:
I am a victim of organized gang stalking electronic, Microwave and Radiation HARRASSMENT this is serious torture and I was being harassed at one of my old jobs when I this INHUMAN HARRASSMENT started in 2013!
May 8th, 2017
Janine B. from Glen Head, NY writes:
I'm a victim of gang stalking ELECTRONIC HARRASSMENT and it started in the workplace! This is serious HARRASSMENT! No human being should should ever experience this INHUMAN torture!
May 4th, 2017
Barbara F. from North Brunswick, NJ signed.