Stop Workplace Mobbing and Community Based Harassment

Stop Workplace Mobbing/Bullying Workplace bullying is a general ganging up by employees targeting one individual in the office, school or factory. The book Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace outlines how one enemy in the workplace can rally other workers to gleefully wreak havoc in the life of their colleague. It can begins with jealousy of an above average worker and then the ridicule starts. a manager feeling threatened by an overachieving subordinate almost always triggers mobbing, since the manager will rally the other employees to ridicule, harass and eventually drive the good employee out. It can also begin with gossip/slander about the individual. (See Below.) Stop Organized Harassment Community Based Harassment aka Mobbing is not new. This type of vigilante behavior has been used widely by the KKK and other fascist groups worldwide. Mobbing is a ganging up by the community against one individual in an attempt to drive the person out. Mobbing symptom number one is slander to the community about the victim. The victim?s private life is exploited in such a way to create the illusion that the person is an undesirable, dishonest, or crazy, someone that needs to be driven from the community. With the popularity of online gossip pages and message boards, a photo-shopped image, or a voice-over, could give credibility to the smear. (Also called, The New McCarthyism, see: The Progressive.) Unveiled and popularized by John Ashcroft in 2002 under Freedom Corps, a system of Neighborhood Snitches was set up to watch selected neighbors for ?Unusual behavior.? Google: Amerisnitch from Peace Corps Online. See ?FISA? and ?Fusion Centers? ACLU website. How it begins: An authority figure may approach important people in the victim?s life, family, friends, employer, neighbors, etc. and claim the victim is under investigation, thus alienating family and friends who are sworn to silence by the authority figure. (See: Indymedia, Miami, What You Can Do.) As soon as the community is convinced, the organized stalking/surveillance begins. If you know of any friends, coworkers or neighbors that are experiencing daily harassment in their lives, please do not be dismissive. They need your understanding and support. Although physical abuse is rare in mobbing, the emotional abuse can cause serious, even life-threatening illnesses. In some mobbing cases, victims have had heart attacks or serious stomach problems as a result. Unfortunately, some people enjoy being a part of these vigilante groups and have no crisis of conscience when it comes to ganging up against an individual. Single women, Teachers, Activists and Writers are often targets. Google, Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace and Community Based Harassment. Also, contact your State Representatives and Congress to create Legislation against Mobbing. Also read: The End of America and You have No Rights. Films: The Map of the World, The Lives
Aug 10th, 2014
Someone from Hershey, PA writes:
Senators Pat Toomey & B Casey God dam Christians, Mennonites, Sociopathic Animals, Pigs (cops & Law Enforcement Agents) & these disgusting animals are down here in the region of Lancaster, Hershey, Dauphin Co, Lebanon, South Central Pennsylvania & Delaware following, stalking, harassing, discriminating & Community Mobbing against vulnerable outsiders, Jews, vulnerable U.S. Veterans, Whistleblowers & anybody they see fit in the region. My name is Daniel E. Shaffer Jr. I was born in the inner city of York Pa & was poor working class. I joined the Army in order to escape poverty. I earned 3 honorable discharges(88-96 & After 9/11 03-05), I was injured in the Service. I am a 3rd generation Army Vet. I earned big 10 degrees in Soc. I am a Sociologist. I am a former counselor to Kids & families. I am a former Prof of Soc. I am a whistleblower. I am an honest individual. I am a good person. I am telling the truth ask LAUREN FAIR HERSHEY PA Christian Mennonite. Elected Officials you have to do a better job of protecting the vulnerable in this region. Some of these uncivilized animals involved in this hate crime are as followed, James Holtry Govt Agency Children & Youth Lebanon City Pa SUED, Stephanie Lightner Christian Mennonite Chrildren & Youth Lebanon Pa SUED, Paul Savini COP Lebanon Pa, Morris Coleman Lebanon City Cop Christian African Amer Freemason, Vincent Shipman Security Guard University of Delaware Newark Christian Freemason African Amer, Peter J. Lenhoff UD Security, Stephen C. Smith UD Security, Patrick Ogden UD security, John C. Woodbury Dallastown York Pa Christian, Dad Mark Woodbury Rotary International Club, Donna K. Fair Brandt Lebanon, Manheim Pa Rich Wealthy & Socially well connected Christian Mennonite, Thomas Edward Fair Lebanon Hershey Pa, Christian Mason, Michael J. Patterson Manheim Lancaster Pa, Dean Brad A. Wolf Lititz Pa Christian Mennonite at HACC, his relative at Harrisburg Area Community College Catherine Sensenig Lancaster Lititz Pa Christian Mennonite & Jennifer St. Pierre HACC, Public Defender RAYMOND D. ARMSTRONG Wilmington Del Christian African Amer Mason & Ad Crable Lititz Pa Christian Mennonite Black Baller & Black Lister. Evidence: Formal complaints:PHRC Case No.200800802 & EEOC Case No.17F200960329 filed against Harrisburg Area Community College with the Pa Governor. Witnesses Attorney William Spalding Philly, Lawyer Horace M. Erhgood Lebanon Pa, Criminologist Forensic Dr. Robert G. Thompson New Castle Psych Clinic Del, Karen Showers Jewish Lebanon Pa, Crystal Sociologist Jew HACC, Judge Jerome O Herlihy Catholic Wilmington Del & former girlfriend who pursued me for 2 yrs at Harrisburg Area Community College Lauren K. Fair Hershey Pa Christian Mennonite, Lauren Fair Hershey Pennsylvania "LEARN TO SKAKE" How are these hate crime (Jew Baiting) & this community stalking, Cause stalking & Group harassment helping anybody? DANIEL E. SHAFFER JR.
Aug 10th, 2014
Someone from Hershey, PA writes:
Senators Pat Toomey & B Casey God dam Christians, Mennonites, Sociopathic Animals, Pigs (cops & Law Enforcement Agents) & these disgusting animals are down here in the region of Lancaster, Hershey, Dauphin Co, Lebanon, South Central Pennsylvania & Delaware following, stalking, harassing, discriminating & Community Mobbing against vulnerable outsiders, Jews, vulnerable U.S. Veterans, Whistleblowers & anybody they see fit in the region. My name is Daniel E. Shaffer Jr. I was born in the inner city of York Pa & was poor working class. I joined the Army in order to escape poverty. I earned 3 honorable discharges(88-96 & After 9/11 03-05), I was injured in the Service. I am a 3rd generation Army Vet. I earned big 10 degrees in Soc. I am a Sociologist. I am a former counselor to Kids & families. I am a former Prof of Soc. I am a whistleblower. I am an honest. I am a good person. I am telling the truth just ask LAUREN FAIR HERSHEY PA Christian Mennonite, "LEARN TO SKATE. Some of these disgusting individuals involved in this hate crime, James Holtry at the Govt Agency Children & Youth Lebanon City Pa SUED, Stephanie Lightner Christian Mennonite Chrildren & Youth Lebanon Pa SUED, Paul Savini COP Lebanon Pa, Morris Coleman Lebanon City Cop Christian African Amer Freemason, Vincent Shipman Security Guard University of Delaware Newark Christian Freemason African Amer, Peter J. Lenhoff UD Security, Stephen C. Smith UD Security, Patrick Ogden UD security, John C. Woodbury Dallastown York Pa Christian, Dad Mark Woodbury Rotary International Club, Donna K. Fair Brandt Lebanon, Manheim Pa Rich Wealthy & Socially well connected Christian Mennonite, Thomas Edward Fair Lebanon Hershey Pa, Christian Freemason, Michael J. Patterson Manheim Lancaster Pa, Dean Brad A. Wolf Lititz Pa Christian Mennonite at HACC, his relative at Harrisburg Area Community College Catherine Sensenig Lancaster Lititz Pa Christian Mennonite & Jennifer St. Pierre HACC, Public Defender RAYMOND D. ARMSTRONG Wilmington Delaware Christian African Amer Freemason. And there were more! Formal complaints: PHRC Case No.200800802 & EEOC Case No.17F200960329 filed against Harrisburg Area Community College with the Pa Governor. Witnesses Attorney William Spalding Philly, Horace M. Erhgood Lebanon Pa, Criminologist Forensic Dr. Robert G. Thompson New Castle Psych Clinic Delaware, Karen Showers Jewish Lebanon Pa, Crystal Sociologist Jew HACC, Judge Jerome O Herlihy Catholic Wilmington Del & former girlfriend who pursued me for 2 yrs at Harrisburg Area Community College Lauren K. Fair Hershey Pa Christian Mennonite, Lauren Fair Hershey Pennsylvania "LEARN TO SKAKE" How are these hate crime (Jew Baiting) & this community stalking, Cause stalking & Group harassment helping anybody? DANIEL E. SHAFFER JR.
Aug 6th, 2014
Someone from Milford, CT writes:
The mobbing of my Ex-husband is horrific! Disabled and awaiting lung transplants, he has been essential to my care. These people have not only targeted him, but have made my life a living hell.and increased my anxiety to the point of needing medical help. SHAME ON THEM, This is my EX-HUSBAND and he is a wonderful man. the mobbing has affected both our adult children as well, my daughter's afraid to drive on the turnpike., when I go to Yale for Dr appts or tests whether driven by my son or ex-husband, the entourage of cars that surround us, by now all recognizable by make, model license plate and driver, make me so nervous due to them causing near miss accidents, that I'm shaking by the time I get there! They need to remember, God see's every little sparrrow that falls.
Aug 6th, 2014
Someone from New Haven, CT writes:
I am currently a victim of this insane behavior. I am so glad I finally looked this up on Google and found AN EXACT DESCRIPTION OF WHAT IS HAPPENING. I have beenhad suicidal ideation, and worse. I have gotten sick. I sold my house and moved. It continied. It must be my job. At the West Haven Ct. VA. Where I have worked the last 4 years. When I go to the parking lot , i see all the cars that swarm me and have turned me into a hermit the last 18 months. Now, I will fight this anyway I can. I am an Air Force Vet my self and I've been swearing "this is not my country" . And its not.
Aug 5th, 2014
Someone from Dallas, TX signed.
Aug 1st, 2014
Someone from Monterey, CA signed.
Jul 31st, 2014
Someone from Hershey, PA writes:
Senator Pat Toomey, B. Casey, FBI(the Ethical FBI) & Judge Jerome O Herlihy. My name is Daniel E. Shaffer Jr. I was born in the inner city of York Pa & raised by an extremely poor working class family. I joined the Army in order to escape poverty. I earned 3 honorable discharges(88-96 & After 9/11 03-05). I am a 3rd generation Army Vet. I earned Big 10 Soc Degrees. I am a Sociologist. I am a former counselor to kids & families. I am a Whistleblower to Gov't Theft & Corruption in Lebanon Pa. It isn't just your job to protect the Sociopaths, the Diseased Animals & these sinister Christians in Lebanon, Hershey, Annville-Cleona, Lancaster, Manheim, South Central Pennsylvania & into Del, but it is your obligation to protect all of us Senator Pat Toomey & B. Casey, even if we are vulnerable Vets & whistleblowers. I am a honest person. I am telling the truth. I am a good person. The following individuals were Group harassing, Bullying me, Stalking me & forcing me out of Jobs 02 to 09. Lauren K. Fair Hershey Pa Christian Mennonite was a witness. Lauren Fair pursued me for 2 years. Lauren Fair Christian Mennonite was a witness to me being harassed & cop stalked. Some of those involved:1.Cop Paul Savini Annville-Cleona, Pa,2.Morris Coleman Lebanon City Pa Cop Christian African-Amer, 3.Public Defender Raymond D. Armstrong African-Amer Christian Mason Wilmington Del,4.Vincent Shipman University of Delaware Security Christian Freemason African Amer,5.U.D.Security Stephen C. Smith,6.U.D.Security Peter J. Lenhoff,7.Donna K. Fair Hershey Pa Rich Wealthy Christian Mennonite & Socially well connected,8.Thomas Edward Fair Hershey Lebanon Pa Christian Mason,9.John C. Woodbury Dallastown York Pa Christian, daddy Mark Woodbury Rotary Club International York Pa,10.Dean Brad A. Wolf Lititz Lancaster Pa Christian Mennonite & his relative Catherine Sensenig Harrisburg Area Community College,11.Michael J. Patterson Manheim Lancaster Pa,Witnesses to being Grp Bullied 02-09:1.Forensic Criminologist Dr.Robert G. Thompson New Castle Psych Clinic Delaware,2.Attorney William Spalding Philly,3.Attorney Horace M. Ehrgood Lebanon Pa,4.Judge Jerome O Herlihy"Catholic"302-255-0800 &302-255-0663,5.Karen Showers Jewish Lebanon Pa,6.Crystal Jewish Sociologist HACC,7.Lauren Fair Hershey Pa Christian Mennonite of"Learn To Skate" Hershey Pa Evidence: Whistleblower Complaints:PHRC Case No.200800802 & EEOC Case No.17F200960329 filed w/the PA Gov against Harrisburg Area Community College:So starting in 02 w/the Gov't theft at"Children & Youth" in Lebanon Pa of Gas & food(meat)from the boy's freezer at the Boy's Grp Home on Fontana Rd, the stalking & harassing ended w/a Whistleblower complaints in 08 to the Pa Gov. Isn't that something? How are these hate crimes(Jew Baiting)helping the Educated, Jews, Whistleblowers, Vulnerable Outsiders to the Area & Veterans? Daniel E. Shaffer Jr.
Jul 31st, 2014
Jul 31st, 2014
Someone from York, PA writes:
Jul 31st, 2014
Jul 31st, 2014
Jul 31st, 2014
Someone from Lebanon, PA writes:
Jul 31st, 2014
Jul 28th, 2014
Someone from Cambridge, MA writes:
I have been stalked by a psychopath for 2 years and he has organized a community of persons to harass me. I am now living at the third address and he is still harassing me. He has convinced the police that I am crazy. This sort of mobbing reminds me of the Stasi and I am leaving the country.
Jul 25th, 2014
Someone from Winston Salem, NC writes:
I've experienced this myself. Eventually you succumb to fear, but I'm not afraid to reach out on a forum (it will be made obvious that people know I posted this, by the way). They try to convince you that you're crazy (or should I say Bipolar?) in an attempt to discredit you so that no one will believe you. That is why I'm signing this petition.
Someone from Hershey, PA writes:
FBI(The Ethical FBI), Senators Pat Toomey & B Casey & Judge Jerome O Herlihy"Catholic"302-255-0800 &302-255-0663 My name is Daniel E. Shaffer Jr I was born in the inner city of York Pa & raised by an extremely poor working class family. I joined the Army in order to escape poverty. I earned 3 honorable discharges(88-96 & After 9/11 03-05). I am a 3rd generation Army Vet. I earned big 10 degrees in Soc. I am a Sociologist. I am a former counselor to kids & families. I am a whistleblower of Gov't theft & corruption in Lebanon Pa. I am a victim of community harassment & law enforcement corruption in the regions:Manheim, Lebanon, Lancaster, Hershey, Annville-Cleona & South Central Pennsylvania extending down to Del. I am an honest person. I am a good person, Just ask Lauren K. Fair Hershey Pa Christian Mennonite, who also witnessed me being harassed & stalked in the area. The following individuals were harassing me, bullying me in the community, stalking me & forcing me out of jobs:1.Paul Savani Officer Annville-Cleona Lebanon Pa,2.Morris Coleman Lebanon City cop, African-Amer Christian Freemason,3.Vincent Shipman African-Amer Christian Freemason University of Delaware Security,4.Raymond D. Armstrong African-Amer Christian Mason Public Defender Wilmington Delaware, 5. UD Security Peter J. Lenhoff,6.UD Security Stephen C. Smith,7.John C. Woodbury Dallastown York Pa Christian, daddy Mark Woodbury Rotary Club International,8. Thomas Edward Fair Lebanon Annville Hershey Pa Christian Mason, 9.Donna K. Fair Brandt Hershey Manheim Pa Socially well connected WEALTHY Mennonite,10.Michael J. Patterson Manheim Lancaster Pa, 11. Brad A. Wolf Lititz Lancaster Pa Dean HACC Christian Mennonite,12.Catherine Senenig Lititz Lancaster Pa Christian Mennonite relative of Dean Brad A. Wolf HACC.13.Ad Crable Christian Mennonite Mason at the Lancaster Newspaper Black Baller & Black Lister Witnesses:1.Criminologist/Forensic Dr. Robert G. Thompson Del Psych Clinic New Castle,2.Lauren K. Fair Hershey Pa Christian Mennonite "Learn To Skate" Hershey Pa, 3.Attorney William Spalding Philly, 4.Private attorney Horace M. Ehrgood Lebanon Pa,5. Karen Showers Jewish Lebanon Pa,6. Crystal K. Sociologist Jewish HACC,7.Judge Jerome O Herlihy Catholic Additional evidence: Whistleblower Complaints:PHRC Case No.200800802 & EEOC Case No.17F200960329 filed with the Pa Governor against HACC I was victimized, community harassed & bullied from 02 to 09. This is true. How are these Hate Crimes(Jew Baiting) helping vulnerable outsiders to the community, Jewish Women, the Educated, whistleblower & U.S. Veterans? Daniel E. Shaffer Jr
Someone from Lemoyne, PA writes:
Someone from York, PA writes:
Someone from York, PA writes:
Someone from York, PA writes:
Someone from Lebanon, PA writes:
Someone from York, PA writes:
Jul 17th, 2014
Someone from York, PA writes:
FBI(the Ethical FBI), Senators Pat Toomey & Bob Casey & Judge Jerome O Herlihy"Catholic"302-255-0800 & 302-255-0663 My name is Daniel E. Shaffer Jr. I was born in the inner city of York Pa & raised by an extremely poor working class family. I joined the Army in order to escape poverty. I earned 3 honorable discharges(88-96 & After 9/11 03-05). I am a 3rd generation Army Vet. I earned big 10 degrees in Soc. I am a Sociologist. I am a former counselor to children & families. I am a whistleblower of Gov't theft & corruption. I am victim of community harassment & law enforcement corruption in the regions of Manheim, Lebanon, Lancaster, Hershey, Annville-Cleona & South Central Pennsylvania extending down to Delaware. I am an honest individual & I telling the truth. The following individuals were harassing me, bullying me in the community, stalking me & forcing me out of employment: 1. Paul Savani Office Annville Cleona Lebanon Pa, 2. Morris Coleman Lebanon City Police Office African American Christian Freemason, 3. Public Defender Raymond D. Armstrong African American Christian Freemason Wilmington Delaware, 4. University of Delaware Security Peter J. Lenhoff, 5. Stephen C. Smith U.D. Security Newark, 6. John C. Woodbury Dallastown York Pa, Christian, daddy Mark Woodbury York Pa Rotary Club international,7. Vincent Shipman African Ameri Christian Freemason U.D. Security, 8. Thomas Edward Fair Hershey Lebanon Annville Pa Christian Freemason,9. Donna K. Fair Brandt Hershey Manheim Pa wealthy & socially well connected Christian Mennonite, 10. Michael J. Patterson Manheim Lancaster Pa, 11. Dean Brad A. Wolf Christian Mennonite Lancaster Lititz Pa, 12.his relative Catherine Senenig Christian Mennonite Lancaster Lititz Pa, And list goes on!!! Witnesses to me gutted & lift to die: Attorney William Bill Spalding out of Philly. Has a complete record of Gov't theft. & harassment 2. Horace Ehrgood Private Attorney has a record of frivolous charges by corrupt cops. Evidence includes Formal whistleblower complaint: PHRC Case No.200800802 & EEOC Case No.17F200960329 filed against Harrisburg Area Community College employee & sent directly to the Pa Governor based on group harassment & community stalking, 3. Former girlfriend LARUEN K. FAIR Hershey Pennsylvania Christian Mennonite witness to police stalking & harassment 2006 to 2008, 4. Karen Showers Lebanon Pa Jewish, 5. Crystal K Professor of Sociology Jewish HACC. 6. Judge Jerome O Herlihy: I was community harassed & bullied, stalked & the victimized by corrupt law enforcement agents from 02 to 09. This is true. How are these hate crimes (Jew Baiting & cointelpro like tactics) helping Vulnerable Outsiders to the community, Jewish Women, the Educated, whistleblowers & U.S. Veterans?, Daniel E. Shaffer Jr.
Jul 17th, 2014
Someone from Lebanon, PA writes:
Jul 17th, 2014
Jul 17th, 2014
Jul 16th, 2014
Someone from El Paso, TX writes:
I definitely agree with this petition. This is a very serious issue going on world-wide. It's the "follow the leader" syndrome. We later discover the leader is a Bully, Monster, maybe even a Psychopath in some cases. Everyone follows this person collectively to gain respect, admiration, bonuses, popularity at the expense of sacrificing another human being and causing harm to that individual or individuals. They do it so they can gain favor from lots of people and control their victims. They don't really have a conscious or awareness of how their bullying tactics can negatively impact that persons life (ie: housing, financial status, emotional status, spirituality, and social awareness). Many people who involve themselves in mobbing are selfish, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, think they have invincible power, and crave public attention. It's time that we catch them and stop them before many people go without jobs and housing for no valid reason.
Jul 11th, 2014
Someone from Detroit, MI writes:
I am also a victim of community stalking. This keeps me from getting work, I hear there is a site where my picture(s) are posted and people add comments to it, what a shame! These people who profess to love GOD, people who are in positions of trust, Doctors, Attorneys, Nurses and such. I find this to be so disgusting. This is really something that needs to be outlawed. Ruining a life, these people are thieves, murderer's and rapist, What I mean by this is they steal your life, they violate you as in rape, and they sometimes make others commit suicide so they kill people also. Beware the Devil! Dedicated to the victims of Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, and all other places where a person who may have been electronically stalked, bullied, teased by the public and driven to madness. R.I. P... Now that I understand the concept of the cowardly [man], The community stalker, most cowardly of all; gathers hundreds of people to make one fall. This one individual must be strong! This one individual must be something unique! For so many others to try and knock them off their feet! These stalkers hide behind one another, if one attempt fails, so begins the other. When the victim complains they are called crazy! Maybe paranoid, delusional or hazy! These people are evil, they are wicked and mean! Thinking they are of service, to the community they deem. Beware the stalkers They are out to destroy, they are Satan's sidekicks! What and ugly ploy! by Lynnee Holder
Jun 24th, 2014
Someone from Monterey, CA signed.
Jun 23rd, 2014
Someone from Monterey, CA signed.
Jun 18th, 2014
Someone from Kenosha, WI writes:
Community organized stalking, electronic harassment and mind control and also work place mobbing. All in kenosha wisconsin. This city is rotten to the whistle blowers! We are crazy and they are sane (lol). That is how they roll the dice.
Jun 2nd, 2014
Someone from Mercedes, TX writes:
I'm going through this; it needs to be stopped.
Jun 1st, 2014
Someone from Olathe, KS signed.
May 24th, 2014
Someone from Hershey, PA writes:
FBI(the Ethical FBI), Senators Pat Toomey & B. Casey, Judge Jerome O Herlihy"Catholic"302-255-0800 & 302-255-0663 My name is Daniel E. Shaffer Jr. I was born in the inner city of York Pennsylvania. In order to escape poverty I joined the U.S. Army. I earned 3 honorable discharges(88-96 & After 9/11 03-05). I am 3rd generation Army Vet. I earned big 10 degrees in Soc. I am a Sociologist. I am a former counselor to children & families. I am a whistleblower. I am a victim of police misconduct & community harassment in the area's of Lancaster, Hershey, Lebanon, South Central Pa & extending into Delaware. This harassment, discrimination & cop stalking started in 2002 at the Gov't Agency of,"Children & Youth" in Lebanon City Lebanon Pa. Employees were stealing gas from the Gov't reserves w/ their Gov't key cards & stealing food (meat) out of the freezer at the Boy's Group Home located on Fontana Road in Lebanon Pa. My attorney William Spalding out of Philly has a complete record of this corruption. This Gov't theft was going on fro sometime & would had resulted in 10's-of-thousands of dollars in tax payers dollars being stolen. I blew the whistle on these animals who were harassing I & a Jewish woman, Karen Showers. I then discovered these animals were engaging in Gov't theft. For my good deed from 02 to Aug 09 I would be methodically stalked & harassed by local cops, law enforcement agents that recruited extremist from VFW's, American Legions, local hunting clubs & religious circles in order to terrorize me. From Job to Job, town to town, neighborhood to neighborhood & from state to state I would be stalked, harassed under the cover of the law while these animals engaged in,"The Blue Code of Silence". Illegal surveillance: HACKING into my computer & cell phone illegally & while stalking me relentlessly harassment me. So in 08, I was finally fed up w/this F*CKING SICKNESS so I filled whistleblower complaints: PHRC Case No.200800802 & EEOC Case No.17F200960329 w/the Pa Governors Office against Dean Brad A. Wolf Christian Mennonite Lancaster Lititz Pa, his relative Catherine Sensenig Christian Mennonite Lititz & Jennifer St. Pierre at Harrisburg Area Community College. From 06 to 08 I would be stopped & followed by cops & members of the community no less than 12 times. What is the most times in a year you had ever been followed & stopped by the cops Senator P. Toomey? Lauren K. Fair Hershey Pa Christian Mennonite was a witness to this stalking & following. Lauren Fair of "Learn To Skate" Hershey Pa was a witness to many of these occasions. How are these hate crimes(Jew Baiting & Cointelpro like tactics) helping vulnerable outsiders to the area, whistleblowers & Veterans?, Daniel E. Shaffer Jr