CPS family court corruption

Families are being abused by State CPS and Family Courts through out the United States of America, this is a major issue that needs to be addressed, Families that have had their civil rights violated through family court proceedings and the fact that all due process and constitutional rights are violated and manipulated by family court judges, District Attorneys, and Commissioners of /social services departments as well as CPS workers, and court appointed attorneys that are not working for the clients but have helped incriminate parents. Also of extreme interest, is obtaining names/phone/location of CPS workers who are falsifying or have falsified documents in court and who have lied in a court setting. The people of New York State and the People of the United States of America demand a full investigation of all departments, and the termination of department until further the people also wish to sue for government entrapment as well as a suit brought against the case workers, family court judges, and district lawyers. The People through discovery have found:

1. The imbalance of funding is creating corruption

2. Corruption has filtered through all manner of government and related agencies

3. Judicial decisions violate the public trust

4. Laws are created and passed that give parens patriae unlimited power not provided by the Constitution

5. The pendulum has swung to create a monopoly strategy of funding extracted from dwindling Social Services that have been set up to help families in need is devastating families across America

6. Children's lives are at stake while in the care of government funded agencies, such as rape, sexual abuse, physical abuse and neglect, mental abuse, and statistics show our children are being killed while in government placements out side of the parental home/or close relatives

7. That the states are not following guidelines placing children with relatives but are screening them out using different criteria with foster families, or falsifying documents to entrap parents and not keeping the children in the home with parents but removing the children without due process or any true purpose other then to incriminate parents/family members and to insure family is unfit

8. That pockets of tyranny are going unchecked without recourse

9. Congress local government/ civil and family courts is not responsive to The People

10. That The People have been turned away from civil courts, and from family courts higher court of appeals, only to remain battered and bruised by the tyranny of these local government funded courts as the judges, case workers/commissioners and district attorneys mock the outraged parents and children of which they so willingly strip of their civil rights and liberties

The People are declaring a public health crisis and human rights violation as well as their Civil rights are being stripped and taken from them and their families, as a result of these above atrocities and also In addition, The People find the Parens Patriae to be more than a doctrine but a specialized position created by the government for the government that violates Article 1 Sec 9, 10: No title of nobility or honors shall be granted by the United States. The title extends to the courts, Childrens Administration and public education violating Amendment 14 depriving persons of life, liberty and property without due process. The position applies as a collective.

The People are ordering an investigation of the departments as well as Family courts through out the United States of America and most important in New York State the people of the United States ask that all family court files,case files, court tapes, and videos be put into the investigation, as well as there be a federal lockdown on all CPS and family courts so that no tampering of documents can be done by such agencies, the fact is family court documents will show the fact that they are mishandled and manipulated by these agencies to insure incriminating charges are inevitable and due process is not being carried out, civil rights are violated, all human rights are violated and the United States Constitution is not on the agenda of these agencies. And the people of the United States of America are being abused by these powers.

Oct 21st, 2017
LINDA W. from PEORIA, IL signed.
Oct 21st, 2017
Rosemary B. from Colorado Springs, CO signed.
Oct 19th, 2017
Robert G. from Hollywood, FL writes:
A CPS order was placed, and I was investigated for Child Abuse. During the time of the investigation, CPS told my X-Wife that my daughter needed psychological help and failed to file this in the report. Not only did they fail to accomplished this, but there was not follow up at all. CPS dropped the investigation because it was based on unfounded claims of abuse. They said "you should be seeing your daughter soon", 26 months and I have not had any visitation even with a court order. To date, because of the agencies lack of due care and the fact that they will no go after a false claim for perjury, I have not seen my daughter in 2 years. Now, my daughter may need to be institutionalized as a result of lack of due process and neglect.
Oct 16th, 2017
Tanya B. from Kinston, NC writes:
I can't understand how the CPS system in the court systems have been allowed to do what they're doing I left an abusive husband I have evidence of that he's committed perjury I have evidence of that the CPS worker did not do a thorough investigation as a matter of fact she did investigate at all I have evidence of that I have taped conversations I have taped courtroom proceedings I have pictures eyewitness testimony affidavits I cannot believe that they're being allowed to get away with what they're getting away with I'm finding no help out here I've had an to attorney quit on me one because he wouldn't even take the case because the judge is so unfair in that courtroom and the other one because they're unnecessarily continuing it we're going on 5 months that my children have been removed from my home and they have no plan on reunification and they have no reason to keep my kids from me I can't believe What's Happening Here my phone number is 252-268-5982 my name is Tanya Bishop I would love to sign any petition I would love to talk to investigative journalist this has to stop what's happening should not be allowed to
Oct 10th, 2017
Scott S. from Iowa City, IA writes:
Why is it that when you have cps in your life that when the judge orders them to have something complete such as in my case he has ordered them to have social history done 8 days before a court on sept 13 in court that day it wasn't even into court records so the judged changed the hearing to the 22nd they didn't even get reprimanded by the judge if you or me had done it we would lose are kids or get contempt My question is why is cps not held accountable like you and me judges let them get away with this everyday so judges have let them run the show I'm in Iowa city ia cps worker is Lisa Hansen and judge burns
Oct 8th, 2017
Cynthia C. from Modesto, CA writes:
Please I'm begging anyone that might be able to help, my 2 grandsons have been taken over 2 months ago and they are trying to say that my grandson is slow! He's very upset and wants to come home (9 years old) he had been at his school 6 years. He's on home study because he is going crazy over this! Help!!!!!
Oct 8th, 2017
Oct 8th, 2017
Cynthia C. from Modesto, CA writes:
Oct 8th, 2017
Cynthia C. from Modesto, CA writes:
Oct 6th, 2017
Scott S. from Iowa City, IA writes:
Also I have another chest cam with first a cps worker Cathy tax calling my an ******* then openly talking about my case Lisa Hansen has gun perjury a multiple accounts and Karen Evans their supervisor not answering the phone so you file complaint everybody ignoring me I've had enough
Oct 6th, 2017
Scott S. from Iowa City, IA writes:
I lost my first infant son back in June based on a lie the prosecuting attorney and CPS came up with they stated I was going to leave the state and not return for a hearing which I have a chest Kim approves that never happened and two weeks later My girlfriend wandered off with my six-year-old right after he came home CPS came in and remove him again after same live that I was gonna run every time I've been to court everything you take me to court for has been based on lies that they told the judge to get the results that they want to replace my kids back with me then came in with three weeks ago three weeks ago and remove them again telling the judge I wasn't following through with the court orders when one week prior to the removal my lawyer had entered into evidence everything they were saying I wasn't doing showing I was going to treatment showing I was going to therapy showing I was looking for daycare they take me back to court I need items and remove my children and I had proven that I had been doing this to remove them on those bases at this point I don't know who's more corrupt the CPS workers Preskett your attorney or the judge himself for not looking at these matters I placed an evidence I think age matters need to be looked into they live deceit can you get them to return a phone call beginning of this in the first Family team meeting they immediately went to 18 your placement for my youngest they have determined to my faith that set me up for failure they basically taking a right on fighting back I'm suing I'm everything else needs to happen is a class action lawsuit nation wide to shut down CPS show mall for child stealing I've had enough I'm one man but I'm gonna stand up against him I've arty started fires I get put out he'll be getting my kids back no matter what
Oct 6th, 2017
Nancy W. from Canton, OH writes:
I have lost kids that I never should have lost and about to again cause cps is lieing
Oct 6th, 2017
Juneanne V. from Wilson, TX writes:
This happened in Iowa too.
Oct 6th, 2017
Heather A. from Iowa City, IA signed.
Oct 6th, 2017
Someone from Iowa City, IA signed.
Oct 6th, 2017
Someone from Iowa City, IA signed.
Oct 6th, 2017
Someone from Iowa City, IA signed.
Oct 6th, 2017
Sydnie S. from Iowa City, IA signed.
Oct 3rd, 2017
Someone from Santa Cruz, CA signed.
Oct 2nd, 2017
Catherine S. from Sherrodsville, OH signed.
Sep 30th, 2017
DE S. from Minneapolis, MN signed.
Sep 30th, 2017
DIA R. from Minneapolis, MN signed.
Sep 30th, 2017
DD R. from NORTH ST PAUL, MN signed.
Sep 29th, 2017
Kara D. from Ronkonkoma, NY writes:
I was misrepresented in Suffolk County Family Court by Rachel camilleri and judge friend lick in 2011 I gave birth to my daughter who came out negative on her toxicology as well as me although I did not know I was pregnant for quite a few months as soon as I found out I did stop but they checked meconium and I had taken oxycodone after while I was pregnant long story short I went to a mother child program name Phoenix House that the judge apparently had a vendetta against and was refusing to send any children there at the time I was not aware of that I left attempting to go to another facility that he was returning kids to in 30 days after residing there 4/8 months and passing 120-day hair follicle the judge still refused to give me unsupervised visitation or any rights back. I was also incarcerated for 6 months for refusing to sign over my supervised visitation due to the fact that I had a well-paying job and I needed to finish my schedule when I went to court that day and good faith show face I had a bad date the next day the judge decided to incarcerate me for 6 months instead wasting 6 months of my 15 months of getting rehabilitated after that is when I went to Phoenix House and quickly my 15 months ran out I was still at Phoenix House when he petition to terminate my rights he denied kinship foster care and my daughter was adopted. I was also lied to and told if I surrendered my rights that they wouldn't take any future children away from me if I gave them no cause year-and-a-half later I had my son and because my daughter wasn't adopted yet she was due to be adopted the following month I was charged with the river and neglect with the threat that if I didn't admit to guilt they would remove him from the house because my basement apartment windows weren't up to code again using intimidation and threats after completing all mandates that were supposed to be vacated when I surrendered my rights I did receive custody of my son but the father of my children also completed and his counselor went on maternity leave and never finished his paperwork so they haven't hit him with neglect on our third child originally they only had her On the Border Protection that was all I was aware of I even spoke to my CPS worker and verified that he was allowed to be with our son and she said yes when he was found outside with my son alone without supervision I then was brought into court and I'm being charged with neglect due to a clerical error. It's been six years since I've been in my life in the past 3 months I've had cases that were unfounded and they keep harassing me until they find one I've been to court four times and has been have been told that they're waiting for the documentation I was never served with any documentation stating that he wasn't allowed to be with our son only our daughter but I've been through this process before and it's not like Criminal Court there doesn't have to be a burden of proof and I'm in fear that I'm going to be charged with another neglect charge because basically New York family court in Suffolk gets away with whatever they want the lawyers that are appointed to you aren't really doing their due diligence thousands of people are being misrepresented they know that it's corrupt we were straight up told by our lawyers that the paperwork's already made out before to the trial he's already made up his mind with judge Frundlich
Sep 29th, 2017
Kara D. from Ronkonkoma, NY writes:
Sep 29th, 2017
Kara D. from Ronkonkoma, NY writes:
Sep 26th, 2017
Hadassah W. from Brooklyn, NY writes:
CPS is killing far more children than it is saving. About 1,500 children killed every year in the custody of CPS. CPS is violating law that says children will only be removed for imminent danger of death or serious injury. Children are taken away without any trial by Jury.
Sep 26th, 2017
Hadassah W. from Brooklyn, NY writes:
Sep 26th, 2017
Ronnie W. from Russell Springs, KY writes:
My daughter has been going through some things and has become a " Cutter" ( cuts herself). So we got her a counsoler. It started because of bullying at school but they would do nothing about it. But she eventually started trying to use it as a tool to get what she wants. So we took the lock off her door for her own protection. She got upset with me because one day I knocked and she didn't answer, so I went in. I caught with a cell phone she wasn't allowed to have and had to physically hold her with one hand while taking the phone with the other. So she told her Counselor that she was "UNCOMFORTABLE" with me coming into her room like that in hopes of her counselor suggesting I not walk in no more that way she can get away with more ( I am not upset about this, please continue reading because we need serious help) Anyways they told my wife and her that I have to leave and if im found near them they will take all our kids ( daughter is 14- 2 sons ages 15 and 17). But they refuse to talk to my sons or me and are pulling my daughter out of school almost daily trying to convince her I am " GROOMING" her for future sexual assault because when she is sad she lays in my arms and cries and talks to me about whats bothering her. I live in KY where there is serious $ for removing and adopting kids. They don't want to talk to my Boys because they let them know how ****ed they are for what they are doing thus making them " unadoptable". Please I am begging anyone who can help me and my wife to fight this before our daughter is lost to this corrupt system forever. PLEASE!
Sep 24th, 2017
Free P. from Olympia, WA writes:
Please come to a CPS trial where they are unjustly a 7 year old little girl named Paisley. Trial is all week starting the 25th, of September 2017, at 8am: 2801 32nd Ave SW, Tumwater, WA 98501
Sep 23rd, 2017
Denise H. from Denver, CO writes:
As the targeted parent to a custody case in Colorado, I have been reduced from the role of a proud mother to a specimen subjected to the scrutiny of the court system, therapists, psychiatrists, drug screening clinics, child family investigators, on site and of-site supervised visitation quasi professionals and more. The two years that have transpired have afforded me the opportunity to research each and every facet associated with the flawed statutory interpretation of the “best interests of the child”, including the roles of the PRE, PC, CLE, DM , CFI and other third parties the court retains under the misconception that it is cost-effective solution that will relieve an overburdened court docket. I also know that a parent with Bipolar Disorder has a significantly higher probability of losing custody, the signs and behavior associated with parental alienation, that parents who have a DSM V personality disorder have a 77 percent higher chance of winning custody, the bias of CFISs, PREs and other for profit driven entities, as well as the detrimental long-lasting effects this has on the true victim – the child. There are many parents that simply give up. I raised my daughter alone for 14 years without any assistance from her father and wake up each morning feeling as though I have been stabbed through the heart. I have missed milestones in her life that will never be replaced and I refuse to miss any more. I have a message to the parents that have suffered under this primitive system: Do not give up and fight.
Sep 23rd, 2017
Denise H. from Denver, CO writes:
Sep 21st, 2017
KRISTI M. from Mulino, OR writes:
I want my babies back!!!!
Sep 16th, 2017
R M. from Waco, TX writes:
I all i can say is i agree with stats. I have lost 3 children my self due to. Cps poor judgement and thinking they know whats best sure there are some people who desrve there children taken away for the abuse caused to them. But foster care and homes would be over populated if they just be fair and just in there cause.