CPS family court corruption

Families are being abused by State CPS and Family Courts through out the United States of America, this is a major issue that needs to be addressed, Families that have had their civil rights violated through family court proceedings and the fact that all due process and constitutional rights are violated and manipulated by family court judges, District Attorneys, and Commissioners of /social services departments as well as CPS workers, and court appointed attorneys that are not working for the clients but have helped incriminate parents. Also of extreme interest, is obtaining names/phone/location of CPS workers who are falsifying or have falsified documents in court and who have lied in a court setting. The people of New York State and the People of the United States of America demand a full investigation of all departments, and the termination of department until further the people also wish to sue for government entrapment as well as a suit brought against the case workers, family court judges, and district lawyers. The People through discovery have found:

1. The imbalance of funding is creating corruption

2. Corruption has filtered through all manner of government and related agencies

3. Judicial decisions violate the public trust

4. Laws are created and passed that give parens patriae unlimited power not provided by the Constitution

5. The pendulum has swung to create a monopoly strategy of funding extracted from dwindling Social Services that have been set up to help families in need is devastating families across America

6. Children's lives are at stake while in the care of government funded agencies, such as rape, sexual abuse, physical abuse and neglect, mental abuse, and statistics show our children are being killed while in government placements out side of the parental home/or close relatives

7. That the states are not following guidelines placing children with relatives but are screening them out using different criteria with foster families, or falsifying documents to entrap parents and not keeping the children in the home with parents but removing the children without due process or any true purpose other then to incriminate parents/family members and to insure family is unfit

8. That pockets of tyranny are going unchecked without recourse

9. Congress local government/ civil and family courts is not responsive to The People

10. That The People have been turned away from civil courts, and from family courts higher court of appeals, only to remain battered and bruised by the tyranny of these local government funded courts as the judges, case workers/commissioners and district attorneys mock the outraged parents and children of which they so willingly strip of their civil rights and liberties

The People are declaring a public health crisis and human rights violation as well as their Civil rights are being stripped and taken from them and their families, as a result of these above atrocities and also In addition, The People find the Parens Patriae to be more than a doctrine but a specialized position created by the government for the government that violates Article 1 Sec 9, 10: No title of nobility or honors shall be granted by the United States. The title extends to the courts, Childrens Administration and public education violating Amendment 14 depriving persons of life, liberty and property without due process. The position applies as a collective.

The People are ordering an investigation of the departments as well as Family courts through out the United States of America and most important in New York State the people of the United States ask that all family court files,case files, court tapes, and videos be put into the investigation, as well as there be a federal lockdown on all CPS and family courts so that no tampering of documents can be done by such agencies, the fact is family court documents will show the fact that they are mishandled and manipulated by these agencies to insure incriminating charges are inevitable and due process is not being carried out, civil rights are violated, all human rights are violated and the United States Constitution is not on the agenda of these agencies. And the people of the United States of America are being abused by these powers.

Dec 11th, 2017
Brenda J. from New York, NY writes:
I believe it's the presidents job to supervise our governmental agencies. Especially when a u s citizen has evidence to prove that government officials are involved in the child trafficking of my child who they kidnapped by fraud cross stAte lines I have documents Michigan used to kidnap my child out of by state and falsely imprison me and hold me hostage. My child was never returned to me when they're fraudulent case was dismissed against me and my son was never returned to me I have evidence of Michigan assistant prosecutor Susan tassel Detroit michigan who works at frank Murphy hall of justice wrote that pts transport would extradite my child without a court order and had a Brooklyn warrant squad detective cover it up by falsely arresting me held hostage in rikers island 30 days on an unsigned fugitive a affidavit never signed by a judge and by falsifying an arrest r report saying there was a warrant for kidnApping custodial extradition fugitive. Case against me was dismissed and all officers including michigannnever put it in the court record that a u s federal federal.marshal by the news of Greg Holmes had kidnapped me and my son without a warrant in Brooklyn then covered it up with a falsified detective false arrest unsigned fugitive f re fraudulent affidavit. Never signed by a judge 2012ny081267 Manhattan criminal court evidence of how they falsely imprimede and kidnapped my son by fraud and how they concealed the federal agent Greg holme who works at 500 pearl st who illegally kidnapped us out of Brooklyn then had detective from the Brooklyn warrant squad falsely arrest me and fraudulent falsify report by saying he had a warrant. Which he never had a warrant. That's why the case against me was dismissed cause it never was a case it was fraud they used to kidnap my son I think there ought to be strong penalties against government officials who kidnap children and they need to be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. N3478791842 if your a victim. I'd like to hear from you or if you can investigate my evidence to bring my son. Back to me and hold those accountable for their cruel and unusual punishment to children
Dec 10th, 2017
Someone from Loganville, GA signed.
Dec 7th, 2017
Someone from Buffalo, NY writes:
I am a responsible and loving father who been greatly concerned about repeated neglect, abuse and now sexual-molestation of my daughter, who is now 3 years old, in Buffalo, NY. I have always reported this through proper channels including; CPS, law enforcement and the family courts. The response is one of annoyance, on their part. Law enforcement only tells me it's in CPS's hands and they cannot do anything. The family court seems to care less. And, the response from CPS has been not to aid my daughter and act to protect her, but instead to attack me, making erroneous allegations of neglect now on my part, completely without merit. Meanwhile, my daughter remains in the care of her abusers (which I can, and have shown, undeniably), and my time with her has been reduced. Someone needs to help us... My daughter is in danger.
Dec 6th, 2017
Someone from Elizabethtown, KY writes:
Cps just does what they want they do no investigation at all it there when or nothing.How is that fair?.It's not they look at people as a job.cps will tell you I'm just doing my job or protocol they never ask your history or try to get to know you it's there way and we the people lose no matter right or wrong
Dec 4th, 2017
Someone from Hodgenville, KY writes:
Yes the courts and dcbs give my granddaughter to exboyfriends mother after finding meth and drugs in their home instead of giving her back to her mother who is clean and loves her and wants a safe healthy environment for her
Dec 4th, 2017
Shayne M. from Ann Arbor, MI signed.
Nov 28th, 2017
Daniel B. from Mebane, NC writes:
These bastards have kidnapped my 3 kids!!!! And NOONE is allowed to visit them, send them mail or get a picture of them! Theyve vanished! They gave me a court date, but every court appointed attorney folds, and quits my case. Ive had 3 quit!!! And they just keep continuing my case over & over! I havent seen my kids in 3 months!!!! I need the PUNISHER! HELP US!
Nov 23rd, 2017
quita q. from Birmingham, AL writes:
I was shot by my exboyfriend..We do not have a history of abuse nor do we have any kids together. DHR took my kids out of my home 2 months AFTER I was shot. The worker lied and told a Judge ( that signed a warrant) THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN YET.. To remove my kids from school for child abuse against ME. It read that I (MYSELF) told her that my abuser was living with me and my kids in my home ( that is funded by Section 8) and I didn't want to cooperate with the service anymore.. NO INVESTIGATION WAS DONE..The worker came to my mother home and my kids school with a card that says on the back THAT SHE NEEDED MY NUMBER TO CLOSE THE CASE!! But told a judge that she called me and I told her that my ex was living in my home. THAT HE IS CLEARLY NOT ON MY LEASE AND IT'S A VIOLATION to have ANYONE living there that's NOT on my lease.. And from there my kids we're takin from me, denied to go to the next of kin for 6 months and taking to foster care where my oldest daughter was jumped on badly by 4 people including a adult who video the fight and posted it on Facebook. The fight happened in front of the door at the foster care facility.I have that video! My youngest was burned badly by another child in the facility that boiled some water in the coffee maker and threw it on her burning her badly over her stomach..I have those pictures, and My son who has autism started acting strange and I started to question them to take him to the doctor because I truly believe they we're drugging him BUT I couldn't prove that Unless I took samples of his hair. So they finally gave them to my mother whom they wouldn't give from the beginning. But as for me I'm STILL Not able to be around them without someone present. My court order doesn't order me to do ANYTHING! BUT I HAVE I'VE DONE CLASSES ON MY OWN..I'M WILLING AND READY TO TAKE A DRUG TEST. I'M A GOOD MOTHER ,SINGLE MOTHER WITH NO BABY FATHER HELP AT ALL--NEVER HAD THE HELP. HAVE ASKED DHR FOR IT WITH PUTTING THEIR FATHERS ON CHILD SUPPORT. BUT THEY WILL NOT. They come up with ALL kind of excuses BUT WILL TAKE MY KIDS FROM ME ON A LIE.I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT,I WAS SHOT SO WHY AM I GOING THROUGH THIS. MY EX HAS BEEN IN JAIL ALMOST GOIN ON A YEAR. I haven't found out anything.All I know is that this is a allegation case and I'm a witness in a case that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with my kids. But if I don't get on the stand and tell what I know about a case that has NOTHING to do with my kids I can't get them back. I need help. It's SO NOT fair that they and myself have to go through this all because they want me to testify in a case that's has NOTHING to do with my kids! What people fail to realize. I fear for my life and I have to do what it takes to survive. I have paperwork READY for me and mines to leave this State but instead I'm waiting for this ball to roll so I can WIN my kids back THAT I LOVE AND MISS DEARLY. LORD SEND ME AND MY BABIES AN ANGEL. THANK You for taking the time to read this.
Nov 23rd, 2017
quita q. from Birmingham, AL writes:
Nov 23rd, 2017
quita q. from Birmingham, AL writes:
Nov 23rd, 2017
quita q. from Birmingham, AL writes:
Nov 22nd, 2017
Someone from Pinon Hills, CA signed.
Nov 22nd, 2017
Someone from Pinon Hills, CA writes:
Grandparents as Parents suffer greatly under CPS in California by social worker antagonism, coresion, bating tactics. the presumed father, with criminal history, will keep the children. Presumed father has a sister that is a social worker in the LA county and another sister keeps his kids as foster parent, earning welfare/child support funding. Grandparents have been defamed on numerous occasion by presumed fathers lies and allegations and social services employees abuse the funding system. One family court judge granted temporary custody to the maternal grandparents and social/case worker is threatening to take them away. Their daughter tragedly died by a hit and run, leaving three children. Social/case worker authoritarian attitude has intimidated, lied, threatened, and forced the children to visitation with the presumed father against their will. Presumed father accused the grandparents with brainwashing the children and children’s social/case worker is on his side and not protecting the children’s rights. Grandparents have abided every demand made by children’s social/case worker. Now social/case worker recommendation to the court is to release/return/hand over the two youngest (ages 8 & 3) to presumed father. The oldest is under psychiatric care because she dared to complain and refused to go for visitation. So, social/case worker through manipulation has pushed to have grandparents adopt her while removing the two youngest. Grandparents complied with attending and completing the foster care classes. Social/case worker is tearing these innocent siblings apart from what the children know as family. Grandparents have raised the two older children since birth. Grandparents request for paternity test as been denied just as they been stripped of their civil rights, such as: no attorney to represent them (grandparents are spanish speaking only); no interpreter has been offer and CPS social/case worker has withheld any monetary support other than the initial $400.00 per child as emergency funds granted to the grandparents right after the daughters tragic death. I’ve witnessed the love and care the grandparents have bestowed on the three grandchildren and the two oldest show post trauma behavior which was aggravated by the social/case worker demands and not the grandparents as the social/case worker claims. Why? What is the social/case worker agenda in all this. Social/psychologist workers (about 10 of them) complain that the social/case worker does not return calls and had not made at least 30 days report to the court. Now, Social/case worker sends the 8-10 month report recommending for the two young grandchildren be removed from grandparents Care and grant presumed father (drug addict, pimping, robber, social desturbment man) sole custody of the two youngest when I know that him and his two oldest sister will continue to manipulate the CPS system to reward them with children’s money.
Nov 20th, 2017
Someone from Absecon, NJ writes:
Grandsons taken through false accusations dcps workers lied to keep kids in foster care.3 yr old grandson came to visits 3 months black eyes its been 2 yrs kids still there wven though no abuse or neglect charges.both are special needs .one has autism .alrhough my daughter has done everything they asked they did not give the giod reports to rhe judges .they hsd unsupervised visitation and then dyfys worker took my son in laws clean urine and says it was altered tell me how it goes from unsupervised to adoption recommended with no cause.he has never had dirty urine .they are in seperate homes and the younger one was moved 4 times and the judge was told he was in a permanate home lies and more lies something has to be done these children think they are not loved and dont understand why they cannot come home .we are auppose to b a free country free to take our kids for money we need hekp
Nov 20th, 2017
Someone from Aurora, IN writes:
CPS social workers are not protecting children. They lie to Judges, that's a crime, and good people get punished that are innocent of any wrongdoing or crime. It costs $40,000 and ruins parent child relationships. Lets go with the constitution here and hold a trial and have an opportunity to defend ourselves instead of having a social worker tell a judge horrible things one parent or the other said then judging and punishing an individual without any evidence whatsoever please. What is more sacred or precious than your children? And to have this go on actually hurts the children under these circumstances. The state funds the CPS operation and function of social services when they take children. So its an incentive for them. Some kids get helped but some get hurt, and some kids get put into a situation that is unhealthy for them over the status quo. I can tell you mine have. I have my children. But it took three years and way too much money. BTW, the mom isn't always the best place for kids to go to. Isnt that the status quo?
Nov 20th, 2017
Someone from Absecon, NJ signed.
Nov 20th, 2017
Someone from Norwich, NY writes:
something needs to be done with this agency
Nov 19th, 2017
Brittany D. from Lebanon, OH signed.
Nov 18th, 2017
Michael O. from Vancouver, WA writes:
It's unbelievably disturbing that we live in a Country that prides itself on upholding the duty to assure that our God given rights will not be violated all while we continue to allow the CPS to continue with it's criminal activity of obducting children and destroying whole families. For what? So that the judges, social workers and anyone involved can have some extra digits in their salary. To me, money is completely meaningless when compared to my parents and siblings. I thank God we we're never victims of the CPS horrendous inhumane practices. It was never about the well being of children. It's always been about the dollar. I'm not a parent and could not imagine being taken advantage of a legal system that is supposed to be there to punish the bad and provide peace of mind for victims. It's all backwards with CPS. I'll continue to speak out against CPS and share info with anyone I can reach. We owe it to the forgotten and abused children this corrupt criminal organization has victimized. Millions are willing to vote on who will be America's next pop star so why in the world are we struggling to spread the word of CPS horrible agenda. We can do better than 30,000. Thank you for reading. Let's make a difference.
Nov 16th, 2017
Someone from Desert Hot Springs, CA writes:
My granddaughter has been in the system since March 13 2017, I have just been given a A Resource Family Approval Certificate from Riverside County DPSS Children's Service's than Denied on November 13, 2017 to care for My granddaughter. Something needs to be done, family's are get separated not to mention "More Trauma" being done to these children, not just mine but so many more. Judge was very close to given me temporary, but CPS fought us and I lost til next court hearing, to hear WHY I had gotten denied after being approved. Does not make sense, Please help change these new laws. It's becoming to be more like legal Child trafficking.
Nov 16th, 2017
Stephanie N. from Sardinia, OH writes:
When we were approached by CPS for the second time in a month (first case was quickly closed) and told to submit to a drug screen because an anonymous report had been made against us, we quickly exercised our rights and refused their request. We had no drug offenses in our background, been together for almost 25 years, have 2 adult children that we raised without issue along with a 17 year old and 8 year old that were all still at home, and I worked in an elementary school in direct contact with children on a daily basis. CPS used our home and it's condition, a 100 year old farm house that we were trying to remodel, as their justification for trying to remove our 2 youngest from our custody. We moved our 2 youngest into my sister's home with her family to avoid further action from CPS and them trying to take custody of our kids. We were proactive and tried to keep our kids but CPS made unrealistic demands and when we did not comply they would no longer allow our son and daughter to come home for any visits, only allowing visits at my sister's home or at public places. CPS continued with more demands yet claimed they were trying to reunify our family, meanwhile I missed unannounced visits with my case worker 3 times so they filed the case with family court and only allowed us to have visits at their agency and only after submitting to a negative drug screen. We have not seen, touched, hugged, kissed, or been allowed to visit our 8 year old in 5 months. We have since signed custody to my sister at our (2 separate) court appointed attorneys urging, so that CPS would no longer be involved and they would not have to prove their case against us. Only to have the magistrate deny any contact even though all parties involved did not feel there was any abuse and only labeled our children as neglected so our daughter could check a box on college applications. We have nothing other than minor misdemeanors or traffic violations on our records, how is this an ok practice of trying to reunify a family of 25 years? This system is broken and needs regulated to stop this kind of abuse of parental rights.
Nov 15th, 2017
Breanna c. from Hampton, GA signed.
Nov 14th, 2017
Pattie A. from Bemus Point, NY writes:
CPS is not there to help families but to destroy families just to make a buck.
Nov 13th, 2017
Jessica S. from Portland, OR signed.
Nov 13th, 2017
Rose T. from Aiken, SC writes:
I hope they all get sued. My granddaughter lost her father in April,to suicide he suffered from PTSD,and was a soldier, he had custody of her since then she went back to her mother. Then his current wife who has known her less than two years and was not getting along with her when he was alive,because she's feeling quilt or is so money hungry that she decides she wants custody of my granddaughter so they have to tell her she out a petition to the court to get her and in top of that she is told her dad killed his self then she is jerk out of school placed in foster care and they did not bother even to this day in form me her grandmother anything about it. A friend told the mother she needed to calm down and I said I didn't blame her for being upset im up set and people thinks we should be able to control it give me a break that's our flesh and blood who is loved very much by her family when it happens to you, and you remain calm cool and collective then more power to you but I promise you if you can it will be a miracle I WANT MY GRANDDAUGHTER OUT OF FOSTER CARE NOW.
Nov 12th, 2017
misha s. from Aquilla, TX signed.
Nov 12th, 2017
Shanna E. from North Fort Myers, FL signed.
Nov 12th, 2017
Shanna E. from North Fort Myers, FL writes:
Sometime before October 13th DCF along with the sheriff's deputy came to our house and DCF was accusing us of bad things because they had received a report from someone. So after talking with us, DCF said they didn't see no signs of abuse. DCF also ask if I would take my son Cody to the Children's Advocacy the next day for which I did and Cody was examined by psychologist and physically examined by a nurse and they all concluded that there was no signs of abuse, They had no concerns and they let me take Cody home. Then Friday October 13th I get a call from DCF saying they snatch my child out of school placing him in a foster home because of drawings he had made about his father James Henry Easter and his teacher. It has been a hell of a roller coaster ever since because of DCF nitpicking everything about our life and accusing us of things that we have not done for which we have been Vindicated. So I don't understand why DCF still continues trying to strip way are parental rights. How did DCF become the most powerful brutal people using gestapo tactics in America who cannot be held legally accountable for their brutality in persecuting innocent families Even after the family has been Vindicated? And DCF claiming that we haven't been attending to Cody's autistic needs by giving him medication. Well Cody has been seen by Dr Pat capozzoli a licensed psychologist here in Fort Myers Florida who said Cody didn't need to be on medication. DCF knows we're not child abusers and claims they're not going to pursue the matter but still consider us bad parents cause Cody was not properly supervise on the internet. I don't understand how we can be Vindicated of everything DCF has accused us of and yet DCF still wants us to go through these programs for which they bill the insurance company and you pay copay of $65 out of your pocket per program per session that can continue for weeks to months. Why should we jump through their hopes and program when we've been Vindicated? You know that 70's show where the dad always saying "how about a swift kick in the*****or foot in the ass" well according to DCF people who act like and say those things are considered to be sexually perverted predators. Court Monday November 13th at 9 a.m. According to DCF because I spent time in a mental hospital back 2011 then that qualifies me as being a mentally unstable mother according to DCF. They claim I'm not taking my medicine for schizophrenia. But the doctors found out I didn't have schizophrenia I was having schizophrenic episodes because I was sleep deprived. So I'm not schizophrenic but I do have chronic insomnia for which I do take medication for. So my psychiatrist that I was seeing told me I didn't need to come back and a family physician to take care of my needs And I've been going to a family physician ever since. Their trying to say Henry is an abusive alcoholic and I'm just a mental basket case. We've been Vindicated of the abuse they tried to accuse us of. DCF refuses to talk to me on the phone, they hang up I call so I have to keep sending text messages.Henry been working for the same company for over 14 years. He gets up every morning goes to work and doesn't come lagging in late due to alcohol and drugs. Henry comes home after A Hard Day's work sometimes he has a couple drinks sometimes he doesn't. I am a stay-at-home mom / housewife . We don't bother anybody and we're not troublemakers. I got one thing on my record and that was back in my 30s over 15 years ago..other than that my record is clean and Henry's record is clean. Cody is clean, groomed, well fed, loved more than words can express and well taken care of. Cody's not a bully and he's not a troublemaker, in fact numerous teachers have commented on what a good and intelligent student Cody is. He doesn't get in trouble with the school and Cody has never been in trouble with the law enforcement. Cody is autistic and not an evil being. Sure Cody's into the horror and the macabre just like Stephen King and Wes Craven, imagine them being misunderstood when they were kids never getting a chance to become who they turned out to be. We don't live in a mansion, we're not rich, We can't give Cody everything money can buy but we can and always have given him everything money can't buy. So I don't understand how someone at DCF can just go to school snatch my child out and place him in a foster home and accuse us of being bad parents.
Nov 12th, 2017
Miltreda K. from Philadelphia, PA writes:
I am currently dealing with the DHS here in Phila. The reports have been falsified & all the allegations against me & my fiance are false. I recently had court in front of a judge who just this year was warned that she better start following the laws but I feel like all my rights have been violated. The judge already made rulings against me without even hearing the case. The hearing has been rescheduled for Nov. 28th but the judge already made it absolutely clear that my teenage child who made up these lies bc she is out of control & don't want to follow rules is not going to be allowed to be cross examined & the she also made it clear that her decision has already been made & again the case has yet to be heard. My children have been placed with drug addicts & alcoholics who are not sending my kids to school bc they need them home to babysit. These caretakers also have records. I do not do drugs, I have a beautiful home, I have no arrest record & I hold two jobs, a city job & a cleaning job. After seeing the body language & hearing how friendly the judge & the DHS lawyer were in the courtroom its extremely obvious that they are friends. Since calling up & reporting the caroling for many things that she has done & said, they have pinned me against the wall with my hands tied. I already had lawyers turn me down for help with this case bc they refuse to go in front of this particular judge. Please help us GOOD, RESPONSIBLE, LOVING & CARING PARENTS fix this corrupt system.
Nov 10th, 2017
Someone from Ash Fork, AZ writes:
my cps case has never been investigated and nothing I do or say helps ,my case was over false allegations . I never abused or neglected my children . I have completed all there classes and counseling just to get less visitation and my children moved across the state 5 hours away . they are now drugging my almost 9 yr. old , they are drugging her for wanting to come home and throwing temper tantrums . my first visit after they started medicating her she slept thru the whole 3 hours and couldn't keep eyes open ,please help me stop them from over medicating her and killing her.I'm informed of cft conferences 15 minutes before they happen and don't have an attorney on these calls either . I have no money to hire one that isn't appointed and they never speak up or do any think to defend me or my childrens rights . they have stolen my children and are going to sever my right . please help me to find a way to change to federal court and get out of the corrupt wrong doings of the states child protective service and judges and case worker , they have done nothing to help reunification with my children , everything has been lies . the more I do the less I get . I have had 4 caseworkers and have no lawyer at this point due to a conflict and don't know what the conflict is . was informed of this today . please help me and my children threw this corrupt system .
Nov 10th, 2017
Someone from Ash Fork, AZ writes:
Nov 10th, 2017
Someone from Ash Fork, AZ writes:
Nov 10th, 2017
Someone from Ash Fork, AZ writes:
Nov 10th, 2017
Someone from Ash Fork, AZ writes:
Nov 9th, 2017
Someone from Silver Lake, IN writes:
Why & how in the hell does CPS/fssa/DHS /DCS/ GET AWAY WITH VIOLATING YOUR BILL OF RIGHTS (CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS) & absolutely NO lawyer or attorney in the county you reside in or on the outskirts will take your case ?!? Especially when you don't even have a record of any kind (never been in any kind of trouble ?!?
Nov 9th, 2017