CPS family court corruption

Families are being abused by State CPS and Family Courts through out the United States of America, this is a major issue that needs to be addressed, Families that have had their civil rights violated through family court proceedings and the fact that all due process and constitutional rights are violated and manipulated by family court judges, District Attorneys, and Commissioners of /social services departments as well as CPS workers, and court appointed attorneys that are not working for the clients but have helped incriminate parents. Also of extreme interest, is obtaining names/phone/location of CPS workers who are falsifying or have falsified documents in court and who have lied in a court setting. The people of New York State and the People of the United States of America demand a full investigation of all departments, and the termination of department until further the people also wish to sue for government entrapment as well as a suit brought against the case workers, family court judges, and district lawyers. The People through discovery have found:

1. The imbalance of funding is creating corruption

2. Corruption has filtered through all manner of government and related agencies

3. Judicial decisions violate the public trust

4. Laws are created and passed that give parens patriae unlimited power not provided by the Constitution

5. The pendulum has swung to create a monopoly strategy of funding extracted from dwindling Social Services that have been set up to help families in need is devastating families across America

6. Children's lives are at stake while in the care of government funded agencies, such as rape, sexual abuse, physical abuse and neglect, mental abuse, and statistics show our children are being killed while in government placements out side of the parental home/or close relatives

7. That the states are not following guidelines placing children with relatives but are screening them out using different criteria with foster families, or falsifying documents to entrap parents and not keeping the children in the home with parents but removing the children without due process or any true purpose other then to incriminate parents/family members and to insure family is unfit

8. That pockets of tyranny are going unchecked without recourse

9. Congress local government/ civil and family courts is not responsive to The People

10. That The People have been turned away from civil courts, and from family courts higher court of appeals, only to remain battered and bruised by the tyranny of these local government funded courts as the judges, case workers/commissioners and district attorneys mock the outraged parents and children of which they so willingly strip of their civil rights and liberties

The People are declaring a public health crisis and human rights violation as well as their Civil rights are being stripped and taken from them and their families, as a result of these above atrocities and also In addition, The People find the Parens Patriae to be more than a doctrine but a specialized position created by the government for the government that violates Article 1 Sec 9, 10: No title of nobility or honors shall be granted by the United States. The title extends to the courts, Childrens Administration and public education violating Amendment 14 depriving persons of life, liberty and property without due process. The position applies as a collective.

The People are ordering an investigation of the departments as well as Family courts through out the United States of America and most important in New York State the people of the United States ask that all family court files,case files, court tapes, and videos be put into the investigation, as well as there be a federal lockdown on all CPS and family courts so that no tampering of documents can be done by such agencies, the fact is family court documents will show the fact that they are mishandled and manipulated by these agencies to insure incriminating charges are inevitable and due process is not being carried out, civil rights are violated, all human rights are violated and the United States Constitution is not on the agenda of these agencies. And the people of the United States of America are being abused by these powers.

Dec 4th, 2018
Melvin P. from Worcester, MA writes:
DCF/CPS corruption has undermined the principles set forth in the U.S. Constitution which explicitly protects the rights of families and guareentees every citizen the right to due process. To make the goal of states reaping financial windfalls at the expense of these two basic and secured rights is not only immoral but ranks high on the list of the greatest of crimes against humanity.
Dec 3rd, 2018
Mario C. from Chowchilla, CA writes:
I haven't been able to see my kids for ten years because a corrupt judge and lawyers in Madera California Judge Oakley
Dec 3rd, 2018
Mario C. from Chowchilla, CA writes:
Nov 24th, 2018
Sydney E. from Florence, MT writes:
Someone please help! They took my son because people "said" I do drugs. I have NEVER had any drug related issues. No tickets, no court trouble, no driving trouble. I owned a daycare. I was a SINGLE foster mother at 23. I was a nanny before I was a foster mother. I am 29 and have now raised or had a part in raising at LEAST 5 children. I am so lost. I offered a hair follicle (Do I wish I had not done so, yes.) However, I did. His hair came back with 500 something or other. Mind you 499 is a negative. So, Instead of helping me figure out how in the actual **** this happened, they pinned it on me. Which considering I coached his soccer team among a thousand other activities I'm involved in with him and I have his doctor, his principal, and his teacher who are all willing to testify for me is kind of ridiculous. Or so I thought at the time. I have no idea what I'm doing right, well, the public pretender ****s me over and calls ZERO ****ing ZERO witnesses and guess who the D.A. has testify against me. My sperm donor and my little sister. But wait, it gets better!!! I just so happen to have been best friends with my little sisters ex......who may have moved in with me....besides the POINT. Think that is enough motive to lie and try whatever to get at me, LIKE TAKING MY SON. Nope, not enough there, my dad blames HIMSELF for getting my little sister started on meth. Yes. You read me right. So his*****is up there (actually didn't lie) but has no choice but to go against me because it is what the***** cake of a little sister wants. Long story short. Judge Grant's CPS the TLC now I'm just sitting here twiddling my ****ing thumbs trying to figure out what the **** to do. Now, someone please tell me you know of some motion or something I can file to keep fighting this bull******nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 7th, 2018
Debbie W. from Townsend, MT writes:
The state's have entirely too much control over our children. I was in the ER for 5 hours & was told I was unable to parent due a medical issue. I get the medical issue fixed & the state changes the reason of removal to my having a mental illness. Then says I'm an unfit parent because I failed to bring a Lunchables to a visit. Corrupt judges, overworked & underpaid caseworkers (many fresh out of college with no children of their own) & the complete failure of the system needs to be addressed immediately
Nov 4th, 2018
Someone from Altoona, KS writes:
There is one cps worker here who has met me ONCE. Told my ex gf (I am a lesbian) that in order to keep her children she had to kick me out of the house, take my pictures down, and have no contact with me. Now, she’s at it again with my new girlfriend. Telling my current gf that I’m not “a good person, that it’s all an act.” And that I need to be out of the house for her to keep her kids. After the cps worker BADGERED our 8 year old daughter at school looking for the answer that would incriminate me. Asked her repeatedly if I hurt her, she said no...kept asking the same question. I went to jail! No our daughter is coming out with what happened in the interview!
Nov 4th, 2018
Someone from Lakeland, FL writes:
I've had identity theft for three years they falsified trial records withheld my evidence filed and 4 pills filed court records They forged instruments my name falsified taxes property tax and fraud and trickery and threw me in jail February 8th 2018 on forged instruments falsified records why they let the scumbags attorneys falsified court records and CPA is given forged instruments 5 years of trickery on forged instruments and withholding evidence for my arrest Federal a brandy is filed fraud and forgery in her Federal databases how does Polk County get away with this crap falsifying taxes and property in falsifying domestic violence cases and cruel cruel cruelty why was holding evidence filed to court records and falsifying records why you give it to Justice qualification committee and you give it to Justice why you report these people and you certify it and you give it to Florida bar on forgery and withholding evidence and tax fraud and property fraud and abandonment and then the State's Attorney's office is giving evidence certified to them 5 years of abuse and trickery my case it's a cruel world Polk County IRS Federal had to take over jurisdiction of my case as they withheld evidence falsified records forged instruments in my name and let the scumbag attorneys walk back in as soon as they're just missed from Grand Theft in a Abetting had her her robe removed this judge walks back in and starts forging instruments falsifying records no show hearings falsifying trial records IRS Federal forged instruments in my name and the scumbag attorney certified and registered records to hide my evidence gave to the CPA numbers times certified by petitioner as IRS Federal request this is not only cruel world this is Polk County investigation filed they falsified State's Attorney's records They withheld withheld my evidence in forged instruments my name in falsified appeal records filed 4 times to court records4times official records falsified public records falsified financial affidavit forged instruments my name certified falsified trial records falsified my taxes forged instruments in my name and withheld my property 5 years of trickery cruelty certified registered for mr. Robert brush brush and Coyle PA 825 East Main Street Lakeland Florida and Associates entered Federal databases July 6th 2017 FDC and February 14th 2018 identity theft forgery and fraud property fraud and tax fraud IRS thought of Brandy these people threw me in jail allergy knowing forged instruments gave forged instruments gave appeals in falsified court records attached domestic violence criminal records State's Attorney's records investigation filed Polk County Sheriff's Office attached records April 4th 2017 5:24 p.m. as IRS Federal how to file Brandy to protect me and Witness harassment continued welcome to Polk County☆☆☆ CPA corruption Congress why lrs Federal requested these records November 13th 2017 in June 4th 2018 found more fraud really Polk County is this how you treat your people let's pay it let's pay for you state representatives to remove our property and scumbag attorneys to be allowed to this is very cruel certify your documents case number 2013 Dr 2230 energy IRS Federal as fraud forgery waste in abuse withholding evidence CPA Congress petition for corruption
Nov 4th, 2018
Someone from Lakeland, FL writes:
Nov 4th, 2018
Someone from Lakeland, FL writes:
Nov 4th, 2018
Someone from Lakeland, FL writes:
Nov 4th, 2018
Someone from Lakeland, FL writes:
Nov 4th, 2018
Someone from Lakeland, FL writes:
Nov 4th, 2018
Someone from Lakeland, FL writes:
Nov 3rd, 2018
Jody M. from Galesburg, IL writes:
My grandson was taken away, they took him from his first day of Pre-school, by DCS of Indiana, we never got to see him again!!! Caseworker, Nancy Rennie, now Director of the Tell City DCS office is the one that took him...…..DCS staff has become CRUEL, to many, mostly the children
Nov 3rd, 2018
Someone from Michigan City, IN writes:
I've been dealing with the power hungry aggressive abuse the dcs agency in Indiana has been dishing out on and off for years, false accusations leading to MONTHS of harrassment, overbooking of appointments, nitpicking of my home and ability to support my very happy and very UNNEGLECTED children. If it was ONLY affecting me negatively I'd probably not even complain so much, but they're doing this to countless families and it not only stresses, criminalizes and damages the parents but it effects our CHILDREN. My children have had nightmares, lost their father, been genuinely AFRAID OF these case workers, are scared to speak with people because they do not know whom they can trust, they wake in night terrors about being removed from our family, inconsolably crying, are afraid to go to school, and are consistently worrying about things they should never have to worry about due to the abuse of power these sick sadistic power hungry Hyena's they call case workers have inflicted. It's emotionally scarring and 100% AGAINST our rights and there's nobody policing these child trafficking pieces of work they employ to "protect" the very children and families they're scarring and ripping apart. Had it not been for my intensive knowledge of the laws and rights I possess as an American citizen my children would likely be removed from my custody, and still are at risk of until this power hungry psychopathy they call DCS is policed or the case is somehow closed.
Oct 18th, 2018
Someone from Waco, TX writes:
Please someone do something. I dont know how old this thread is but the corruption is still going on. Please for the sake of my grandchildren and all children in our country please somebody stand up and stop the abuse from our own government.
Oct 16th, 2018
Melvin P. from Worcester, MA writes:
This system is full of inconsistencies. From the name it is given "Children and Families" and "Protective Services" to the work that it performs all operate opposite of what the name and function of the organization implies. Families are not considered sacred nor are any of their clients protected from any harm or grief. Everything works opposite of what its purposes are. It is sad too that in this day and time in history parents and children would fear and dred the S.S. social services, as the Jews and others did 70 years ago in Hitler's Germany.
Oct 15th, 2018
Brittany M. from Coos Bay, OR writes:
President Trump, I understand you're a very busy man but please take the time to save our babies. I already have a broken heart and my life can't afford another heart that the government has bestowed upon me and my family. I understand that that CPS has been around many many of years before you ever became President, but now that you are, as a strong supporter of you and what you stand for, I ask that you stand with me back to save my family.
Sep 28th, 2018
lanica r. from Missoula, MT writes:
This is a hate crime to this country ,Me as mother, I have failed the roll-model of being parent. That continues to frighten me for others on be half out of control social workers whom are bias over other parents. who our government has parted cps business get out of control with their education that has manipulated individual Families out of a family settings with their children. A new way of parenting out of the community cost of the publics children Education removing for Child-support, taxies and ect. You Talk about a built that has destroyed many lifes . This new type business policy . this has even take the right for the fight of grandparents to care.
Jla S. from San Antonio, TX writes:
President Trump stop stealing children for profit reunite all stolen children n rid the CPS agency
Sep 15th, 2018
Someone from Santa Rosa, CA writes:
Trump does not care about children. A friend of my haf her grandchild tooken away because of trump
Sep 7th, 2018
June D. from Odessa, TX writes:
Investigations and CPS workers in Ector county falsify information and do not work together.
Sep 3rd, 2018
Stephen G. from Huntington park, CA signed.
Aug 30th, 2018
Kathleen A. from Mayer, AZ writes:
Sorry folks, I submitted one post. How the same post got posted three times is beyond me. I did make some corrections......I apologise whole heartedly for the mass post Kathleen Andersen
Aug 29th, 2018
Kathleen A. from Mayer, AZ writes:
Aug. 28, 2018 I think you all should name names. Who's the case worker abusing thier make believe Power! I was threatened by a case worker who hated be the minute she met me , I felt the same about her and then some. The case brought against me was dropped. Their was no evidence to the allegations. She didn't care she actually threatened me with, that she can take my son any time she wants. I told her don't threaten me, you can't threaten me. She actually told me she could do what ever she wanted and could make my life miserable. Her name, (which doesn't deserve a space in my message but only had I known what I know now). Her name is Carole Klosse in the Phx area CPS. That woman has no business being in the position she is in. Talk about abuse of power. After my case she several years later filed a Dependency Petition with the state. Only today 13 years later did I find out what this hearing was about. She apparently made up all sorts of allegations, my son on his own wrote the agency and requested a different case manager. LOL. She didn't like that. He was young, I didn't know he was gonna do it. I found out later. To bad for her. But had I known what she did I would of filed a complaint about her 13 yrs ago. Never ever encountered anyone as rude, unprofessional, plain ignorant, as that waste of skin as Carole Klosse. I feel bad knowing what I know now and by not complaining she was left to abuse her position on someone else. She wasn't new at her game. I have no doubt she has scared families, threatened them, and made up false allegations. "Our Government" needs to wake up about alot of issues. We're watching and voting. They need to start cleaning up and listening to the public. People aren't making this stuff up. It's really happening and my situation was 13 yrs ago. Nothing has changed. CPS needs a major overhaul. People who work there need to be held accountable and mostly REMOVED from their position when people are complainting and reaching out to our government to address the problem. It's not all that difficult.....just listen. Sincerely, Ms. Kathleen Andersen P.O. Box 771 Mayer, As 86333