CPS family court corruption

Families are being abused by State CPS and Family Courts through out the United States of America, this is a major issue that needs to be addressed, Families that have had their civil rights violated through family court proceedings and the fact that all due process and constitutional rights are violated and manipulated by family court judges, District Attorneys, and Commissioners of /social services departments as well as CPS workers, and court appointed attorneys that are not working for the clients but have helped incriminate parents. Also of extreme interest, is obtaining names/phone/location of CPS workers who are falsifying or have falsified documents in court and who have lied in a court setting. The people of New York State and the People of the United States of America demand a full investigation of all departments, and the termination of department until further the people also wish to sue for government entrapment as well as a suit brought against the case workers, family court judges, and district lawyers. The People through discovery have found:

1. The imbalance of funding is creating corruption

2. Corruption has filtered through all manner of government and related agencies

3. Judicial decisions violate the public trust

4. Laws are created and passed that give parens patriae unlimited power not provided by the Constitution

5. The pendulum has swung to create a monopoly strategy of funding extracted from dwindling Social Services that have been set up to help families in need is devastating families across America

6. Children's lives are at stake while in the care of government funded agencies, such as rape, sexual abuse, physical abuse and neglect, mental abuse, and statistics show our children are being killed while in government placements out side of the parental home/or close relatives

7. That the states are not following guidelines placing children with relatives but are screening them out using different criteria with foster families, or falsifying documents to entrap parents and not keeping the children in the home with parents but removing the children without due process or any true purpose other then to incriminate parents/family members and to insure family is unfit

8. That pockets of tyranny are going unchecked without recourse

9. Congress local government/ civil and family courts is not responsive to The People

10. That The People have been turned away from civil courts, and from family courts higher court of appeals, only to remain battered and bruised by the tyranny of these local government funded courts as the judges, case workers/commissioners and district attorneys mock the outraged parents and children of which they so willingly strip of their civil rights and liberties

The People are declaring a public health crisis and human rights violation as well as their Civil rights are being stripped and taken from them and their families, as a result of these above atrocities and also In addition, The People find the Parens Patriae to be more than a doctrine but a specialized position created by the government for the government that violates Article 1 Sec 9, 10: No title of nobility or honors shall be granted by the United States. The title extends to the courts, Childrens Administration and public education violating Amendment 14 depriving persons of life, liberty and property without due process. The position applies as a collective.

The People are ordering an investigation of the departments as well as Family courts through out the United States of America and most important in New York State the people of the United States ask that all family court files,case files, court tapes, and videos be put into the investigation, as well as there be a federal lockdown on all CPS and family courts so that no tampering of documents can be done by such agencies, the fact is family court documents will show the fact that they are mishandled and manipulated by these agencies to insure incriminating charges are inevitable and due process is not being carried out, civil rights are violated, all human rights are violated and the United States Constitution is not on the agenda of these agencies. And the people of the United States of America are being abused by these powers.

Jun 16th, 2017
mary l. from Irvine, KY writes:
im a granparent that raised to of my grandsons one 12 the other 9 and now the dad has them they were janked from my husband and i and placed with him all while he is on parole and has tried to kill his self twice! were fighting bk in court but who knows its all about cps!!!
Jun 13th, 2017
Lyndsay C. from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Jun 11th, 2017
Holly T. from Bakersville, NC signed.
Jun 11th, 2017
Tamika J. from Atlanta, GA writes:
I am going through a horrible ordeal with CPS now where my son was staying with his dad in NY but lives in GA with me and because his dad got arrested they didn't call me or let me know what was going on and they had orders to take our son. So I drive up to NY on Sunday 04/02/17 and I went to court on 04/03/17 only because my son's father told me he had court. On top of the arrest they are now saying that there is abuse and neglect involved. My son was molested by his half sister and I went up to NY to file charges in November 2016 and took him to hospitals only to get push back. Now they are saying that I didn't try to get him help or counseling and I wasn't answering a call for help. If that is the case then why did the detective that was investigating the case type up a letter stating that I was helping him with the case on my son. On top of this the allegations are coming from the person who was molesting our son.. Now I have allegations on me and a court order because I allowed his dad to watch him and put him in imminent risk. If my child is coming back to me not crying or saying that he doesn't want to go back with his dad and he loves being around his dad. How are they saying that he is being abusive let alone I am allowing it. I live and work in GA and this "incident " happened in NY. Now that I am up in NY here fighting I see all of the lies and false accusations CPS is stating. They are putting half truths. NO One is talking to the kids about what happen (CPS) and may I add one of the reasons that he was taken from me was I didn't seek him counsel but he isn't in counseling now. My son's attorney has interviewed with our son and he states that he wants to see his dad and myself. They have had our son since 04/03/17 and if his dad is this abuser that they are claiming then why is he (my son) that is crying because he hadn't seen his dad in over a month. How is it our son tells us he was being molested we go to try to get help and now he feels like he shouldn't have said anything because he was taken away from us. Where is the justice in that. I am still up here fighting to get our child back and to no avail 06/11/17.. Please help me understand how this is fair. There are drug addicts and alcoholics who still have their kids. I have been on my job for over 8 years, never been arrested, not an alcoholic, never did drugs. The only thing I have are a few speeding tickets here and there. I have never seen or been in this situation before. I believe some kids do not belong with their parents because of the situations that they are in but this is wrong all the way..
Jun 7th, 2017
Someone from Vancouver, WA signed.
Jun 6th, 2017
Morrison E. from Wappingers Falls, NY writes:
Cps needs to be stopped they shouldn't be above the law .. they destroy so many families
Jun 4th, 2017
lillian w. from Carriere, MS writes:
my children were stolen over yrs ago and i still dont know why. i have recordings of the caseworkers supervisor acknowledging they did not have a reason to be involved, yet no one will do anything to help me. i cannot afford an attorney, yet i make too much money for a free attorney (which is barely enough to cover bills). someone has to stop them from hurting our children and destroying our families.
Jun 4th, 2017
Audrey L. from Amarillo, TX writes:
I am living this nightmare right now! I reside in Amarillo, TX! If you are a parent in this vicinity don't give CPS any courtesy! I was deceived by Randall County and the CPS worker who said all they wanted to do was "talk!" Let them freeze!!! DO NOT LET THEM IN! It is your Constitutional Right to shut the door!
Jun 3rd, 2017
Someone from Sparta, NC signed.
Jun 3rd, 2017
Sarah S. from Slocomb, AL writes:
Randy Dick, Clay County, Kansas City, MO CPS representative showed incompetence in the area of child services and he informed parents and grandparents certain services would be provided, but never provided or explained why. Furthermore he spoke with disrespect and rudeness toward parents and did not provide any accommodations or modification for ADHD and Dyslexia disabilities of parents. Examples will be provide if needed.
Jun 1st, 2017
Erica D. from Hickory, NC signed.
Jun 1st, 2017
Dan L. from Irvine, CA signed.
Jun 1st, 2017
Katrina S. from Mc Cook, NE writes:
My family is going through a tough time. There's no way they should have remained where they are. They are being mentally abused and slandered against. I've made report after report, with proof galore. It's just getting nothing done with. Now, hoping with the new evidence and a family member willing to give my kids a new safe home, hoping that things look up.
Jun 1st, 2017
Katrina S. from Lincoln, NE signed.
Jun 1st, 2017
kristyn r. from Thermal, CA writes:
Bakersfield and Imperial county in C.A are the lowest of low. The foster family that had my baby was on their way to Mexico with her! They even took her from the hospital without so much as a phone call! And I was told by Pamela king that if I was ever to have another baby in imperial county that she would make sure that one was taken too.
May 31st, 2017
Joanna W. from Olathe, KS signed.
May 30th, 2017
Alicia G. from Canon City, CO signed.
May 30th, 2017
Kathy C. from Abernathy, TX writes:
Yes they do nedd to investigate every department and State with all tgis my kids were remove from me my court appointed lawyer did not help me at all after i conpleted my classes and pyt myself in impatient rehab they lied aboyt me getting ny kids back and my lawyer lied to me at the end she said we had no chsnce of winning and for me ro sign my rights over so i can c my childrem or for me to try to fight in court but i would not have a little chance of winning so if i fought and will lose regardless my kids will be adopted my rights will still be terminated and my 5 kids will be separated ans i wont ever c them again and as a single mother of 5 kids they wanted me to do all classes and pay $500 month child suppport and provide housing , transportation and job ans still provuse food, clothing and anyrhing else needed when i had my visit i didn't mind but i was taking home half of my salary home which was nit wnough for car payment, rent , bills , gas for car and for them at visitation and still after everything i did and tried it was still not good enough i did provide a negative drug test but after i did everything and still provide clean drug test it was still not enough to b reinited with my children and they lied on me ans tp judge and false documents.. i was raising 5 kids alone with me going to college and work and according to cps i was still unfit cuz of one mistake and one positive drug test and still after everything i still lost my kids .. cps lied and they knew i had NO xhsnce in there mind but they still they led to velieve i cpuld get them back... they need to be investigated we are all not bad parents....
May 30th, 2017
Amber R. from Sacramento, CA signed.
May 30th, 2017
Ellen M. from Wappingers Falls, NY signed.
May 30th, 2017
Tonya R. from Elkhart, TX writes:
Cps are the most corrupt people in the world. Stealing kids and babies from their loving parents and families. Cps needs to be accountable for all their wrong doing and be charged with abuse and neglect. They don't help family's, they destroy them.
May 30th, 2017
Kevin K. from Hazleton, PA writes:
We need to clear the swamp!
May 30th, 2017
Crystal L. from Dillsboro, NC writes:
May 29th, 2017
Erica C. from Twentynine Palms, CA signed.
May 29th, 2017
Trina S. from Oklahoma City, OK signed.
May 27th, 2017
Mindy b. from Kansas City, MO writes:
The people of cps are indeed corrupt. They are cold hearted and really do not care about the children they are to prorected or the parents. They try to use bullying to get there way with the parents and twisted people words around to benefit there on cause.
May 27th, 2017
Timothy W. from Republic, MO writes:
Greene county, Missouri is the most corrupt judicial system I have seen. I am a marine corps vet. To see these criminals violate the rights so many men and women died protecting makes me sick. What is it going to take to regain control of our government?
May 27th, 2017
Someone from Loganville, GA signed.
May 25th, 2017
Nick H. from Mena, AR signed.
May 25th, 2017
Nick H. from Mena, AR signed.
May 24th, 2017
Sara H. from Clayton, GA signed.
May 23rd, 2017
Arlene G. from Great Falls, MT writes:
This needs more publicity, more protest, I believe the families fallen victim. helpless, defenseless, criticism so unfairly given and left with no clarification by our closest loved ones., abandoned, beat down, by the time we even come up for some air, we seem to believe it's already to late. Thats not true. The state of mind we have to surrender to, we're tired. Lost. Left with no voice, no hope, zero support because of the wrongful affidavits used against us. It sends our beings into overload. Suffering a psychosis left unaddressed, and undiagnosed. Untreated. This system is crippling our mothers, our fathers, our leaders of tomorrow. This abuse for any living being to have to endure is torture. It needs a penalty, it needs to be served on these ones giving themselves unlimited power. These social workers are our biggest criminals, yet they sit behind a desk with an abused title, and yet their not behind bars. What is wrong with this picture?! Stick together, give awareness in any way possible. It won't take care of itself, as our children suffering won't either. Keep going. Keep strong. When it's all we have left. I have hope and faith in this cause. It wont go ignored. There's just no option to that.
May 21st, 2017
Someone from Quincy, IN writes:
I have 2 Grandsons whom I cant even see or get and I have no record or ever been arrested and even worked for the sheriffs department but CPS will not even give me the time of day. One child is in foster care where they are trying to adopt him out while they other is with his father where abuse has been reported and the child is threatening suicide at 7 years old but CPS thinks he is fine with his abusive father that has been arrested several times. Just because I cant afford an attorney does not mean I would not give these kids a great loving stable home. I want my grandkids with me.
May 20th, 2017
Someone from Huntington, WV writes:
Heather Maynez aka Heather Naynez doesn't have a Social Worker's Degree she is a photographer and all she is doing on Wayne WV is stealing innocent children and destroying good families . This monster needs to be stopped.She is corrupt and so is Wayne County WV Cps. And Family Courts.
May 19th, 2017
Maria S. from Rock Falls, IL signed.
May 17th, 2017
Broken by the System M. from Hollywood, FL writes:
Where to begin with CPS - I have always been under the assumption that CPS was there to help protect the child. Never know how wrong I could have been. I have 3 children. One of my children was molested by the father of my youngest child. In the sense of letting the legal system take its course, I took my daughter to make a report. Not once was I able to speak with the detective. Was given a case card and an appointment for my daughter to speak with someone to give a recorded statement. After completing that process after having my world turn upside down. My youngest child's father claim that my daughter was making it up and it was being done because he and I had broken up. My daughter was sexually assaulted by the animal while I was pregnant with my youngest child and simply got away with it because I will quote "lack of physical evidence". My daughter is very competent- brilliant young lady and knows right from wrong. The slap in the face is when I felt that it started to be brushed under the rug. CPS and everyone kept saying this "lack of physical evidence" foolery. Moving along - I receive documentation indicating this animal now wants some sort of time-sharing with my youngest child after he already stole my daughters innocence. At what point does someone wake up and smell the coffee that by protecting a pedophile you in turn are putting another child in danger. When did it become okay to force a human being to rationalize the fact that 1 of their child was sexually abused, and you have to allow time sharing with your child in common because the law does not see anything wrong with it. I've been beaten by this man, have a broken finger and the list goes on, but because he has not hurt my son, my child is fair game? It amazes me how different things would be should it be someone of wealth and prominence in a community. I have no faith in the family court system, judicial system, criminal justice system or any system that is ran by individuals with blinders on.
May 17th, 2017
Zachary W. from Winchester, VA writes:
Time and again I see cps workers attacking parents on no evidence and make believe reports. Then they take the children for no reason beyond the parents inability to afford a real lawyer because the funding for these services is corrupt the pro bono lawyers assigned to these cases are at best incompetent but usually actively work against their clients. Meanwhile real abuse and neglect goes unchecked and runs rampant in the state funded homes these children are stuffed in. This needs to stop children need to be protected but cps and similar agencies nation wide are treating previously safe kids as commodities
May 17th, 2017
Zachary W. from Winchester, VA writes:
May 17th, 2017
Joseph D. from North Lake, WI signed.
May 13th, 2017
Someone from Copperas Cove, TX writes:
Our grandson is three years old he was a baby when he was taken. He is now emotionally shut down. He was taken January 19,2017 and being moved to his second foster home. He had never been left with anyone other then grandma and grandpa. The case worker lied on the stand documents are falsified and when questioned by our paid attorney about the documents she said on the stand she got the baby mixed up with another baby yet that statement remains on every document. We have completed all the services that were on the service plan and instead of coming home he is put in another foster home. The court orders for visitation have not been followed and a complaint to Consumer Affairs made things worse now being considered combative. " Stop my witch hunt " "If I continue to stir the pot they will turn that around on me" It is legal kidnapping for government funding. This family court is standing room only. Population thirty-three thousand average of nine children a week are removed from there homes, Texas grandparents have no rights all documents are already prepared before you enter the court room if that is not bias I don't know what is. They are scaring my grandson and Central Texas CPS is in need of investigation. Drain the swamp!