CPS family court corruption

Families are being abused by State CPS and Family Courts through out the United States of America, this is a major issue that needs to be addressed, Families that have had their civil rights violated through family court proceedings and the fact that all due process and constitutional rights are violated and manipulated by family court judges, District Attorneys, and Commissioners of /social services departments as well as CPS workers, and court appointed attorneys that are not working for the clients but have helped incriminate parents. Also of extreme interest, is obtaining names/phone/location of CPS workers who are falsifying or have falsified documents in court and who have lied in a court setting. The people of New York State and the People of the United States of America demand a full investigation of all departments, and the termination of department until further the people also wish to sue for government entrapment as well as a suit brought against the case workers, family court judges, and district lawyers. The People through discovery have found:

1. The imbalance of funding is creating corruption

2. Corruption has filtered through all manner of government and related agencies

3. Judicial decisions violate the public trust

4. Laws are created and passed that give parens patriae unlimited power not provided by the Constitution

5. The pendulum has swung to create a monopoly strategy of funding extracted from dwindling Social Services that have been set up to help families in need is devastating families across America

6. Children's lives are at stake while in the care of government funded agencies, such as rape, sexual abuse, physical abuse and neglect, mental abuse, and statistics show our children are being killed while in government placements out side of the parental home/or close relatives

7. That the states are not following guidelines placing children with relatives but are screening them out using different criteria with foster families, or falsifying documents to entrap parents and not keeping the children in the home with parents but removing the children without due process or any true purpose other then to incriminate parents/family members and to insure family is unfit

8. That pockets of tyranny are going unchecked without recourse

9. Congress local government/ civil and family courts is not responsive to The People

10. That The People have been turned away from civil courts, and from family courts higher court of appeals, only to remain battered and bruised by the tyranny of these local government funded courts as the judges, case workers/commissioners and district attorneys mock the outraged parents and children of which they so willingly strip of their civil rights and liberties

The People are declaring a public health crisis and human rights violation as well as their Civil rights are being stripped and taken from them and their families, as a result of these above atrocities and also In addition, The People find the Parens Patriae to be more than a doctrine but a specialized position created by the government for the government that violates Article 1 Sec 9, 10: No title of nobility or honors shall be granted by the United States. The title extends to the courts, Childrens Administration and public education violating Amendment 14 depriving persons of life, liberty and property without due process. The position applies as a collective.

The People are ordering an investigation of the departments as well as Family courts through out the United States of America and most important in New York State the people of the United States ask that all family court files,case files, court tapes, and videos be put into the investigation, as well as there be a federal lockdown on all CPS and family courts so that no tampering of documents can be done by such agencies, the fact is family court documents will show the fact that they are mishandled and manipulated by these agencies to insure incriminating charges are inevitable and due process is not being carried out, civil rights are violated, all human rights are violated and the United States Constitution is not on the agenda of these agencies. And the people of the United States of America are being abused by these powers.

Sep 15th, 2018
Someone from Santa Rosa, CA writes:
Trump does not care about children. A friend of my haf her grandchild tooken away because of trump
Sep 7th, 2018
June D. from Odessa, TX writes:
Investigations and CPS workers in Ector county falsify information and do not work together.
Sep 3rd, 2018
Stephen G. from Huntington park, CA signed.
Aug 30th, 2018
Kathleen A. from Mayer, AZ writes:
Sorry folks, I submitted one post. How the same post got posted three times is beyond me. I did make some corrections......I apologise whole heartedly for the mass post Kathleen Andersen
Aug 29th, 2018
Kathleen A. from Mayer, AZ writes:
Aug. 28, 2018 I think you all should name names. Who's the case worker abusing thier make believe Power! I was threatened by a case worker who hated be the minute she met me , I felt the same about her and then some. The case brought against me was dropped. Their was no evidence to the allegations. She didn't care she actually threatened me with, that she can take my son any time she wants. I told her don't threaten me, you can't threaten me. She actually told me she could do what ever she wanted and could make my life miserable. Her name, (which doesn't deserve a space in my message but only had I known what I know now). Her name is Carole Klosse in the Phx area CPS. That woman has no business being in the position she is in. Talk about abuse of power. After my case she several years later filed a Dependency Petition with the state. Only today 13 years later did I find out what this hearing was about. She apparently made up all sorts of allegations, my son on his own wrote the agency and requested a different case manager. LOL. She didn't like that. He was young, I didn't know he was gonna do it. I found out later. To bad for her. But had I known what she did I would of filed a complaint about her 13 yrs ago. Never ever encountered anyone as rude, unprofessional, plain ignorant, as that waste of skin as Carole Klosse. I feel bad knowing what I know now and by not complaining she was left to abuse her position on someone else. She wasn't new at her game. I have no doubt she has scared families, threatened them, and made up false allegations. "Our Government" needs to wake up about alot of issues. We're watching and voting. They need to start cleaning up and listening to the public. People aren't making this stuff up. It's really happening and my situation was 13 yrs ago. Nothing has changed. CPS needs a major overhaul. People who work there need to be held accountable and mostly REMOVED from their position when people are complainting and reaching out to our government to address the problem. It's not all that difficult.....just listen. Sincerely, Ms. Kathleen Andersen P.O. Box 771 Mayer, As 86333
Aug 29th, 2018
Kathleen A. from Mayer, AZ writes:
Aug 29th, 2018
Kathleen A. from Mayer, AZ writes:
Aug 18th, 2018
Barbara B. from New York, NY writes:
This is a South Carolina case which is being dealt with by the UK court. We need to transfer it to New York for the following reasons. .I am an immigrant from Zimbabwe in the UK. I need help with a legal case based in South Carolina which has been subjected to significant perjury. The callous manipulation of truth prevents justice and has caused great suffering for an innocent little boy. Attached is US documentary proof that the court was lied to. Included is the income statement that Jenks submitted to the court. I am in a crisis situation or perhaps I would not be upturning every stone in my pursuit of justice - you are one of those stones. Please be patient and read the following forwarded emails. with thanks To Whom It May Concern0 It has become clear to me that unless you intervene neither the South Carolina nor the English court will be able to bring about a just or truthful court decision. Nicholas Jenks' details on the Yorkville Capital Management website were used to locate him in 2013. At the time New York stated that there was no one resident in New York by that name. Now there are suddenly two Nicholas Jenks - one in South Carolina and one in New York. New York referred me to Washington dc and a court case was started there. In the Washington dc court transcript (in which Mr Jenks refers the case to South Carolina) Mr Jenks states under oath that he is a freelance consultant for the World Bank (on good authority he would have been earning 500USD a day.) He also states that he has business interests in the British West Indies and in central Africa. Mr Jenks also states that he has a farm in South Carolina. However, In the subsequent South Carolina court case we hear none of this. In fact, South Carolina maintains that he is 'retired' and more recently 'on social benefits'. No explanation has ever been given for this huge financial discrepancy. It is really difficult to understand how a totally different Nicholas Jenks could have tested positive to a paternity test. It is also difficult to understand how a man with exactly the same life history as Ralph's father and whose details were used to locate him (the father) is another heretofore unheard of Nicholas The Nicholas Jenks of Yorkville Capital Management, New York. I have been told that these two Nicholas Jenks' are two different people but I have been offered no verification. Why have they not compared the social security numbers of these allegedly different Jenks identities? Why hasn't a five year tax return report been asked for? Are their middle names the same? South Carolina's counter argument is baseless and refuted both by the Washington dc court transcript and other surrounding details. I was asked to approach my 85 year old aunt (who is on oxygen) to verify my account. This is her response: To validate my relationship with the New York Nicholas Jenks the following people can be contacted: Rosemarie Depp, USAID director in Zimbabwe in 1991 - the year I met Nicholas Jenks. He was a freelance consultant for USAID then. A letter from Rosemarie Depp is attached. Tonya Himelfarb can be contacted. She is another former Director of USAID who is familiar with my dilemma. Letter attached. Mary Barton who married Alan Doc from Zimbabwe is another USAID director - the one who introduced Nicholas Jenks to my family and I in 1991. Most recently Mary was the head of Haiti USAID. I guess this 'new' Nicholas Jenks from Yorkville Capital Management has made it clear that he does not know me? Mr Nicholas Jenks records at USAID should be subpoenaed. USAID has been unable to grant this request from me in the past. But legally they should be compelled to do it. It is crucial that we prove that these two identities belong to the same man. Not to do so would make a mockery of the judicial system. Further as Mr Nicholas Jenks veracity cannot be relied on he may endeavour to use another (unnecessary) DNA test to falsify findings. These two Jenks identitys are one and the same. I would appreciate a genuine attempt to reach a just and truthful conclusion. Barbara Forwarded correspondence between myself and Rosemarie Depp (former USAID Director and Head of Zimbabwe USAID in 1992 - the year I met the defendant, Nicholas Jenks). Please note his position is indefensible. "Press is also an option. Target first his home-town papers. Unfortunately never had responsibility. If you recall that when Heather asked me to investigate i think it was 2002 when I was headed back to DC to take over director job of Human Resources. Among the first things I did was consult USAID attorneys to see what could be done. I communicated to Heather that the sad answer was nothing. Employers do not get involved in family matters. During my time on the job i found that there were numerous child/divorce/custody cases where I could only listen and try to help informally. I also advised Heather about service of legal suit or any other notice saying that from overseas it is very hard and that the best way to get him was from the U.S. one case where the USG as employer would get involved is from the standpoint of granting security clearances. Among the factors they consider would be If the employee's private behavior is having impact on work, demonstrates a pattern of lying and therefore lack of crediblity, has debts, etc. If these kinds of things are found then the person can have their clearance revoked or suspended. But since he is no longer an employee, this route is not open either unless he is consulting for a USG agency that requires a security clearance. I was always glad but surprised that UK authorities would get involved but it seems they have run out of steam/options. If he's evading, it really is hard for you to do anything from the UK. As said, look for a US-based NGO that can help. If you know what state and county in which he resides, check website for family court and maintenance services and see if they have any way to help." {end of communique by former USAID director] Thank you for your coherent answer. Looking after your child is actually an international law and in Africa the employers do get involved. The UK naively stated that 'any court in the world would have heard (my case)". But they appear to be wising up. The letter I received yesterday instructed the US instead of asking them. Their diction did not prevaricate. They used the word "that" instead of "if." Jenks has committed perjury by lying to several courts. Obstruction of justice. Financial Crime/ fraud. Even fabricated another identity. If the South Carolina court is to be believed (which is difficult but I will try). Benefits fraud too - he is claiming social security. That's my strong point - he is a criminal in more ways than one. (Child rights being of no import). He appears to believe that he can behave with impunity. Why am I doing this? Jenks has been legally proven to be Ralph's father and Ralph needs support. Heather, (although she would never say so) needs a debt repaid. She also needs to see justice as she, too, has suffered. It took a toll on our relationship but I think, after all of this, we have grown close and learnt to appreciate each other. It hurts terribly that I may be, even in an indirect way, the cause of her distress. To excuse Jenks from his responsibility conveys the message that if you are a criminal the law won't hold you to account. I think that is the wrong message. If single mothers continue to accept injustice it will only get worse. Child rights will never mean anything at all - It has to stop. I never got the sense that the US would protect my unborn child in any way whatsoever. I wanted my own people - the South Africans - which would have been right under international law, as it was the country in which the child was resident - to take the case. When Ralph was six months old I approached the South African courts. They, at least, were sympathetic. But there was a long list of countries with which the South Africans did not share a legal contract enabling them to act. At the time this list was with the Minister of Internal Affairs and I was told it could take years for these issues to be resolved, At the time I felt that the US reaction to my little boy was utterly callous and I did not feel inclined to explore the nature of their compassion or lack thereof. The case had to wait until I was able to act. Officially, I have fought this case for five years. Thank you for your coherent answer. Looking after your child is actually an international law and in Africa the employers do get involved. The UK naively stated that 'any court in the world would have heard (my case)". But they appear to be wising up. The letter I received yesterday instructed the US instead of asking them. Their diction did not prevaricate. They used the word "that" instead of "if." Jenks has committed perjury by lying to several courts. Obstruction of justice. Financial Crime/ fraud. Even fabricated another identity. If the South Carolina court is to be believed (which is difficult but I will try). Benefits fraud too - he is claiming social security. That's my strong point - he is a criminal in more ways than one. (Child rights being of no import). He appears to believe that he can behave with impunity. Why am I doing this? Jenks has been legally proven to be Ralph's father and Ralph needs support. Heather, (although she would never say so) needs a debt repaid. She also needs to see justice as she, too, has suffered. It took a toll on our relationship but I think, after all of this, we have grown close and learnt to appreciate each other. It hurts terribly that I may be, even in an indirect way, the cause of her distress. To excuse Jenks from his responsibility conveys the message that if you are a criminal the law won't hold you to account. I think that is the wrong message. If single mothers continue to accept injustice it will only get worse. Child rights will never mean anything at all - It has to stop. I never got the sense that the US would protect my unborn child in any way whatsoever. I wanted my own people - the South Africans - which would have been right under international law, as it was the country in which the child was resident - to take the case. When Ralph was six months old I approached the South African courts. They, at least, were sympathetic. But there was a long list of countries with which the South Africans did not share a legal contract enabling them to act. At the time this list was with the Minister of Internal Affairs and I was told it could take years for these issues to be resolved, At the time I felt that the US reaction to my little boy was utterly callous and I did not feel inclined to explore the nature of their compassion or lack thereof. The case had to wait until I was able to act. Officially, I have fought this case for five years.
Aug 17th, 2018
Kimberly R. from LakeKatrine, NY writes:
Kingston family court in NY is still keeping children separated from their parents. Congress why act like this isn't your problem. When children were separated at the boarders you made it your problem. With this issue you send us to the state commission on judicial conduct. You can't miss the crimes with the judges lawyers at Kingston family court. It's been five long years without my son. He's with a domestic abuser. It's been five years since you have known in my regards. Maybe you can help me get my child back.?or just keep these petition going to fooling the public into thinking your the right government for USA.
Aug 15th, 2018
Someone from Waxahachie, TX writes:
My grandson was taken from my daughter by CPS over a year and a half ago. They put him with a non-relative and called them "fictive kin". I have proof of continual contact with my grandson since the day he was born. They don't care. The attorney ad life that is supposed to advocate for the child has never even carried on a conversation with me. They are doing a "monitored return" with the bio father by allowing him to live with the "fictive kin" who have my grandson. He's still failing drug tests. They don't care. He was barely a part of this child's life before this all happened. He has a record. None of it makes sense. They've pushed the trial to November. Making our case almost 2 years since they took him. I guess they are trying to get the bio Dad to actually go six months passing drug tests. He just tested positive in December, March, and now June. Praying. It's all I can do. We've spent thousands on an attorney and we can't do.it anymore. He says we can't win anyway. Fictive kin, ad litem, CPS, and CASA are all in each others pockets. It makes no sense.
Aug 12th, 2018
TAMEKIA R. from Decatur, IL writes:
CPS has my First Grandchildren How can I fight to get them back I will do everything in my power to get them to return home where they belong too there Own Families.
Aug 3rd, 2018
JoAnn S. from Callaway, MN writes:
I am outraged that this is happening. I have been affected by this and so has my daughter, it needs to STOP now!
Jul 25th, 2018
Kimberly B. from Spiro, OK writes:
My name is Kimberly Bentley I also have an issue my 2 month old child was in care I faught for her for 4 years did everything I was supposed to and my case worker was actually one of those caseworkers who place the children in a home in fort Smith ark to be molested and knew about it how does she still have a job I had another child while 2 months shy of fighting DHS for 2 years I got to keep him Oklahoma said I was a wonderful mom and they didn't have an issue and said my home was safe for my daughter but Arkansas terminated my rights and the supreme Court rulled affirmed on my appeal so I'm screwed please someone help us
Jul 4th, 2018
Nancy P. from Evansville, IN writes:
Make America Great Again by abolishing the corrupt system CPS and family courts who don’t really care about our children and their families. CPS is only interested in making money for themselves and the lawyers plus family courts. Abolish this corrupt system! Now!
Jun 18th, 2018
Someone from Kansas City, MO writes:
My name is Larry. My story is one of the worst cases of injustice in family law. When my son was 5 he said that he wanted to kill himself. He started acting out, falling down and biting himself. I tried to get him help but his mother blocked me. My son would tell me things like "mom says that you don't love us!" or " we don't belong to you" and "mom says that you're going to jail!" Among many others. I went to court to try and stop her from telling our children things that were untrue and hurtful to them but unfortunately she had more money and was willing to lie. The GAL made up a story about me and used it to take my kids away. My ex-wife won the court case based on lies and manipulation of the court. I have evidence to prove it. They took my kids away. I get SUPERVISED visitation for 1 hour, 3 days per week. I have to PAY a stranger to accompany my kids and I where ever we decide to go. Now my son is 7 and he is worse. She blames me and is again trying to manipulate the courts to take me completely out of my kids lives. She will not be happy until I never get to see the again.
Jun 18th, 2018
Lisa M. from Ontario, OR writes:
CPS in Ontario, Oregon. Put my name on a child abuse registry causing me to lose my job of 7 years. The allegations were not facts and there was no evidence to support it. Just her bias opinion! This Caseworker never did a safety plan but claims she did & that I didn't follow it. Funny, there's no safety plan in the docs I received and are now being reviewed by the Supervisor. Must be the same with the notice of allegations that they are required to send out, 1st class or obtain sig if received. Never got that & they couldn't confirm that they sent it! My due process rights were totally denied. I am going to do what I can to get an investigation started on her & then sue CPS, civilly.
Jun 13th, 2018
Someone from Homosassa, FL writes:
Citrus county CPS workers are using fake report calls of drugs to enter homes and take children into foster care refusing any family members to care citrus county liw income residents are targeted by two specific workers I am trying to attain a lawyer to sue they used false report to remove and even though proved not true children. Being removed from grandparents care And left in foster care using funds to serve citrus county workers get bonuses and are working with local cops to use reports of abuse of drugs so cops can use that to search home ND workers take kids in home using that to remove even though nothing true and when asked to provide callers I'd to procecute person for false call CPS refused to respond CPS miss Jones, miss stauffer
Jun 13th, 2018
Dayana D. from Lake Worth, FL writes:
10 months ago. Cps agent Jaime villalba came to "investigate" child on child abuse/molestation. He entered my home in the kitchen he began humping the countertop. I put my head down embarrassed. I told him "please I don't want to talk about it" he replied "well, I have to talk to your kids" I told him please don't talk to them about that"(i really wanted to say don't move your body like that). Still he demanded to interview them. I never thought he was going to repeat the action. My mistake was letting him interview them alone. Sure enough, I came back into the office(adjacent to my kitchen) and there he was in front of my kid repeating the action. He instantly sat down, he was like a deer in headlights. I asked him to leave and he refused. I told him I would call the police and he said go ahead. I called the police and as they asked me his name, I kept telling to leave. I got him to go to the front door but he wouldnt let me close it. He demanded I give him my cell phone so he could talk to the police. All happening infront of my 10 and y yr old who's birthday was the next day. I was rude to him because he had violated my kids. I didnt care he did that to me. But my kids, my innocent babies, they were treated like garbage. He didn't care what they just went through. He was unkind. He was smiling from ear to ear while doing it(he has a mouth full of veneers). Then I called his boss Sarah Lala who took my statement over the phone but responded by correcting the proper pronunciation of the officer who came to take the report, Anthony carbone. The next day they began investigating me about receiving Medicaid and food stamps and how I was a home owner. But they didn't see my kids pain. They saw opportunity to take my kids. Assuming I was fraudulently receiving benefits. And I was not. I was struggling financially and almost loaing my house. Its been 10 months and I was hired at a dental office as a manager for 4 months and was fired injusticley. I came to work one day and my entry code to the office was taken. Since then I go to interviews and I do not get hired. Or they hire me for 2 days. I believe I am being oppressed. Cars with dark tinted windows follwing me everywhere. My phone hacked. Starts typing and calling people on its own. And now Jehovah witness coming to my door on a Friday and Tuesday morning. When they usually just come Saturdays. My human and civil rights are being violated. My children also. We are praying for the President Donald Trump to take this corrupted system down. Please president think of these kids and the psychological damage being done to them. Think about the future of America if you have thousanda and thousands of traumatized adults. Think about that President. I live 15 min away from your home in maralago. Please help this system either change or shut it down. Please help us President. We believe in you. We believe you are good and God placed you in office for a reason.
Jun 6th, 2018
Someone from Allentown, PA writes:
My wife and I had our child taken 11 months ago, are named tarnished with a false indicated status and based on one loose opinion of a doctor whom is in the back pocket of CPS. All information beneficial to use that would help is in court is convered up and never mentioned in court. CPS has have been extorting us for child support for 7 months now and my daughter has still not have seen a dime of it to this day, those payments would go to the kinship parent of my daughter. No justice for families, just a open hunting season on parents as kids are the commodity which keeps this legal child trafficking business running..
Jun 6th, 2018
Someone from Allentown, PA writes:
Jun 3rd, 2018
Brenda J. from Astoria, NY writes:
A unoted states federal marshal greg holme who works ar 500 pearl street manhattan kidnapped me amd my son out of733 miller avenir aparttmemt 1 r witnesses in apartment 1f dennos rodriguez other marshals were there too i was falslely prisoned in rikers islamd by a detextive who wptks for rhe brooklyn warrsnt squad who kidnapped me out of the feds balck suv where me amd my son were held hostage a half mile or so from the apaprtmet the detectives name is richard kuhmapflel after he kidnapped me oit of the feds unmarked black suv my son said i love u mom i was then hancuffed by the plainvlothed detective and put in his unmarked vehicle them drivem to fifth precinct in manhattan where the detectuve fallsified an arrest report saying i was a fugitive extraditiin kidnapping charge oit of michigan which was a lie the fed and detective never told the court that the fed had entered the apartment and illegallykidnaped me amd my son the detective also said in his report the relatiin to the vtim is unknown amd none based onnthe detectives fraud cause there was no victim of a kidnappimg the detectives arrest report was a fraud they kidnapped my son from me amd never told the court my son was never returned to me and the case against me was dismissed amd my son was mever returned to me brenda dawn justice they are child trafficking my son evidence of my false arrrst in the manajatan crimianl court and how they comcealed their kidnappimg of my son is docket number 2012ny081267 my son is stil missing and i filed a kidnapping and civil rights complaint witht ge federal broklyn court and judge d brodie did nothing and never ordered my defemdants to appear in the coirt of law unlawful search seizure by the fed violating oir fourth enmt comstitutiinal rights and violatung federal and state law crime of kidnappinh
Jun 3rd, 2018
Brenda J. from Astoria, NY writes:
Jun 3rd, 2018
Someone from Lincoln Park, MI writes:
Cps and police who unlawfully lirle to the court and or illegally take a child should be semtemces to the death pemalty kidnapping is a crime
May 30th, 2018
Signora C. from Columbia, MO writes:
D.D.S.S.C.D falsified documents, said that I have criminal history as well as child abuse history. I asked how an where this history came from? Court House has no history neither does documents request records. D.S.S.C.D is adopting my grandson out to a family. I don't have the finance for a lawyer, contact every representative in different departments who are supposed to be protecting our rights as citizens they acknowledge problems but won't help. D.S.S.C.D is against family being together that's my experience. Unhappy with America
May 29th, 2018
Robin J. from King, NC writes:
My dss worker has moved my oldest now 5 times, my mother has a home for her to be in and loved with no worries. i have a 3 besroom two bathroom roomy home that all 3 of my kids can be in. DSS is keeping my kids from me for no reason. They took my kids wrongfully. In N.C. if you have safe sober care taker for your children it does not matter what you do. I failed a drug screen for marijuana. The day she sent me to my screen my oldest {6} was in school, my middle {2} was in another county with his grandmother, my baby {1} was with my mother. I did not have my children when they drug tested me yet my kids are not in my home. The supervisor of my county is on multiple corruption sites. Even deaths. Children are dying bc of these people!!!!!!!!!! When is enough enough?!
May 27th, 2018
Nancy P. from Whiteland, IN writes:
My CPS case worker has lied in court documents and during testimony . My daughter has been removed for 3 months with no contact. CPS now wants me to sign custody over to them, to provide her with the same services I have been providing . CPS in INDIANA is CORRUPT as well as every other state in the US.
May 24th, 2018
Tasha m. from Hallsboro, NC writes:
My cps case are illegal and unjust. I love to see justice system to get children home to the good parents namely me.
May 24th, 2018
Tasha m. from Hallsboro, NC writes:
May 21st, 2018
Someone from Aurora, CO writes:
Cps workers lied in Court and had a 84yr old woman impersonating Me the Real Grandma . I am innocent of all charges, It was not ME. I asked cps to investigate the false orders.. Cps worker fired another demoted, yet the children are in foster care. Cps said because we made a police report about Cps interviewed fake family and did not check for ID. Cps said we will never see them again, it has been over 2yrs Now. We raised babies since birth about 8yrs.Also said we are Not Indian, When I have been enrolled for 50yrs..They are refusing to acknowledge mistakes made in this Case. Cps said lies are already in Court truth is too late. Where do you go from here.. We love them and want them back Home..
May 20th, 2018
christina r. from Frostburg, MD writes:
something has to be done!!! its bullcrap what they do n for how they keep them n all the things u have to do n they keep adding reasons y u can have them back after u do everything they say n do it right n just keep on adding shit....idk anymore bout these ppl but they need to do something about the real ones that actually abuse n neglect their children.....
May 8th, 2018
Tabitha B. from Tullahoma, TN writes:
Something needs to be done I want my kids back I am in total compliance what more can I do
Apr 29th, 2018
Lorraine A. from Lawrenceville, PA writes:
I am a grandmother in TIOGA COUNTY PA .My Grandsons have been kept in county placement FAMILY SERVICES of TIOGA COUNTY and its workers refuse to work with my family to keep the children within the family .My oldest grandson has reported repeatly that the placement family is abusive he has been exsposed to sexual acts by another child placed in same home and is not only ignored but laughed at and called stupid placement father has threatened my grandson and the wife uses food as punishment for bedwetting which is a part of his diagnoses .separated from his siblings in another county and sperate housing .Angency is fighting us in court in favor of adoption .SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE
Apr 29th, 2018
LynDonna G. from Oakland, CA writes:
Monica Sone Misty Arbuckle Janet Price Monica Higareda Craig Pertucci Tanya Dunn Lisa Arroyo Perla Rios Lena kwon Shawn Kennedy Sally Castillon Michael Miller Karen Kristenten Judge Jose Alva All in San Joaquin County CPS who are working together committing fraud and crimes on parents and children. My allegations are fasle and they have covered it up. Neglected and abused my 5 children in foster care and refused to place them outside with friends and family by using tatics to keep them in county and send referrals to place the kids with family to gain funding. Clearly violating state and federal laws. No interest in the children even after reports and submitting pictures to the court of the abuse and neglect and sustained high risk care from unfit foster parents to obtain funding. Judge aided and abetting in educational rights fraud to pushed my child into special needs to obtain funding for the foster parent and county funding. Will not transfer my case to the county We moved to cover everything up and continued their greed to secure funding. My children are not for sale and have parents who care for them and are fit.
Apr 20th, 2018
Janet W. from Lakeland, FL writes:
Infinity test IRS Schedule
Apr 20th, 2018
Carolyn C. from Poplar Bluff, MO writes:
Dfs in Mo. Allowed my 3 yr. Old grandson who was beaten by his mother and boyfriend To go home before dr. Records, lied on paperwork, talked to no witness that made statements on his behalf. Statements included leaving my 1 and 3 yr. Old alone at 430 am every morning for 45 min. Everyday and still continues also his mother allows boyfriend to throw him outside naked and spray him with a hose in the fall for wetting his bed at age 3. The list continues. And now I can promise everyone the courts especially carter Co Mo. Are behind them all the way. Please help my grandbabies are scared I can't help them anymore she will no longer allow me to see them.
Mar 7th, 2018
Shavonne G. from cleveland, OH writes:
I live in Cleveland, Ohio I have five children and only two of them were removed from my home. They said I missed a doctor's appointment. I was threatened by the CPS supervisor on my case and the Social Worker was nice to me until she met my fiance. My Children were being abused and neglected and it took them six months to reunite my children with a relative. The social worker purposely lost my sister's finger prints. So she could not get my kids. The GAL and magistrate laughed in my face and said "What I needed was a good kick in the but" hahaha. The supervisor told my mom she was fighting to get my kids removed because she didn't like my attitude my three older children have to have extensive counseling from separation anxiety and I am on medication for depression now. The
Mar 6th, 2018
Lisa T. from Amherst, VA writes:
A town that wont protect a child.I was told a year ago that my grandson was being abused by his alcoholic father.The mother withheld but in the court they let the fathers case be heard first.His lawyer never mentioned his prior family violence where he beat his wife in front of their son and her young daughter at 9 o'clock in morning intoxicated.The Guardian em item went for mothers throat never spoke to her got a protective order on mother forced child back in abusive home.CBS was called at least 50.times with no help from them the system was being used by the narcessitic father.The child has told 3 officers yet they have never questioned father.On Christmas Eve 2017 the father showed up drunk to pick child up so mother withheld and what do you think happened the same thing.The new GAL did same thing went against mother so she took child and fled.They were bought in just last week the child told officer once again what he had been living with he called social services but they wouldn't even come out.So needless to say he is living a nightmare and knows he can't trust no one.Thanks Amherst County for ruining his life.
Mar 6th, 2018
Lisa T. from Amherst, VA writes:
Feb 11th, 2018
Margaret B. from Riverview, FL writes:
I posted a comment a few hours ago. Basically it said I felt petitioning Congress, I fear is useless. They have known for a long time what goes on with CP's, DCF and family court. I too have a 3 yr nightmare with this racket that legally kidnaps children who are not in danger. They don't take undesirables. ..only children who can easily be adopted and those with special needs (who receive social security money). I know people who were slightly investigated, drugs were found, parent tested positive but they were left alone by CP's. Their children, are not desirable. This is bigger than reaching Congress. It needs to be exposed by other methods such a people's revolution to save our democracy and our constitutional rights.I want to be involved.
Feb 11th, 2018