CPS family court corruption

Families are being abused by State CPS and Family Courts through out the United States of America, this is a major issue that needs to be addressed, Families that have had their civil rights violated through family court proceedings and the fact that all due process and constitutional rights are violated and manipulated by family court judges, District Attorneys, and Commissioners of /social services departments as well as CPS workers, and court appointed attorneys that are not working for the clients but have helped incriminate parents. Also of extreme interest, is obtaining names/phone/location of CPS workers who are falsifying or have falsified documents in court and who have lied in a court setting. The people of New York State and the People of the United States of America demand a full investigation of all departments, and the termination of department until further the people also wish to sue for government entrapment as well as a suit brought against the case workers, family court judges, and district lawyers. The People through discovery have found:

1. The imbalance of funding is creating corruption

2. Corruption has filtered through all manner of government and related agencies

3. Judicial decisions violate the public trust

4. Laws are created and passed that give parens patriae unlimited power not provided by the Constitution

5. The pendulum has swung to create a monopoly strategy of funding extracted from dwindling Social Services that have been set up to help families in need is devastating families across America

6. Children's lives are at stake while in the care of government funded agencies, such as rape, sexual abuse, physical abuse and neglect, mental abuse, and statistics show our children are being killed while in government placements out side of the parental home/or close relatives

7. That the states are not following guidelines placing children with relatives but are screening them out using different criteria with foster families, or falsifying documents to entrap parents and not keeping the children in the home with parents but removing the children without due process or any true purpose other then to incriminate parents/family members and to insure family is unfit

8. That pockets of tyranny are going unchecked without recourse

9. Congress local government/ civil and family courts is not responsive to The People

10. That The People have been turned away from civil courts, and from family courts higher court of appeals, only to remain battered and bruised by the tyranny of these local government funded courts as the judges, case workers/commissioners and district attorneys mock the outraged parents and children of which they so willingly strip of their civil rights and liberties

The People are declaring a public health crisis and human rights violation as well as their Civil rights are being stripped and taken from them and their families, as a result of these above atrocities and also In addition, The People find the Parens Patriae to be more than a doctrine but a specialized position created by the government for the government that violates Article 1 Sec 9, 10: No title of nobility or honors shall be granted by the United States. The title extends to the courts, Childrens Administration and public education violating Amendment 14 depriving persons of life, liberty and property without due process. The position applies as a collective.

The People are ordering an investigation of the departments as well as Family courts through out the United States of America and most important in New York State the people of the United States ask that all family court files,case files, court tapes, and videos be put into the investigation, as well as there be a federal lockdown on all CPS and family courts so that no tampering of documents can be done by such agencies, the fact is family court documents will show the fact that they are mishandled and manipulated by these agencies to insure incriminating charges are inevitable and due process is not being carried out, civil rights are violated, all human rights are violated and the United States Constitution is not on the agenda of these agencies. And the people of the United States of America are being abused by these powers.

Apr 18th, 2019
k_k_ D. from Norman, OK writes:
Department of h7man services ,is a fraudulent entities they need to be regulated they have recieved pay offs. Broke fedral laws, intimidated inocent people, in leuge with court system, embesled funds given in trust, have lied to parents, family members, coursed, threaten families,. Used funds given for use to help people get off system for personal gain. As it stands congres looks like angels compared to this entity. They need to be audited regulated and brought up on countless charges. I wish i could be more indepth ,i have evidence of great proportion. P. S. I once worked there over 3 months
Apr 6th, 2019
Someone from Natalia, TX writes:
Presently, my family is being abused by the corruption or simply workers being absolutely inundated with bogus claims wherein it is impossible to do a good job. My grandsons have been ripped out of a loving home after being placed here by them in February and then deciding 6 weeks later that there are "concerns" with my home. Everyone in the home can pass a hair follicle test and in fact, if they had a test that went back to 2011, I could pass that too. We are 60 yrs young and tho there are the typical challenges and meds for our age... nothing else. However, in 2008 my only son passed away from a rare heart virus that required many many hospitalizations and I was addicted to pain meds. Prior to that 3 yr grief stricken journey I was sober for some 27 yrs. Guess that's just not good enough. The parents had a relapse in early recovery and got caught. Period. I have been deeply bonded with the kids since they were born and in fact, they have lived with me for over 2 yrs of their lives. They are 3 and 6. I am not minimizing the parents screw up in any way; however, since they went to the counselors and immediately dealt with it, I see no reason for the state to abuse it's power in such an over zealous way. My grandsons deserve and need to be with family. This is a disgrace and a disgusting miscarriage of justice.
Apr 5th, 2019
Vonnesty W. from San Antonio, TX writes:
Cps in Seguin Tx has taken advantage of me. They denied my services, I've been laughed at about my learning disability, Supervisors aren't aware of their own employees cases, unless it's act because they don't do nothing but blame each other, My case worker doesn't answer any of my questions face to face, but when she's talking to me on the phone I get talked down to, and told she's glad my kids are taken from me, their doing so much better without me. Their already trying to Terminate my rights to kids, I don't have money for a lawyer, so I filed complaints to Austin/ OCA. Something needs to be done about the Cps system immediately.
Mar 28th, 2019
Someone from Silver Spring, MD writes:
Prince George's county Maryland CPS worker Oluyemisi Ibikunle was impersonating a licensed social worker not only was she guilty of falsifying documents in court proceedings but she lied about police reports to the court's. I feel sorry for parents that cannot afford private counsel because these public defenders are not here to help instead they help incriminate innocent parents. Susan Gilhooly of the Upper Marlboro District court in Maryland attempted to coerce and intimidate me into not fighting for justice. I fired her. And we shall she justice served in April.
Mar 28th, 2019
Melissa S. from Adelanto, CA writes:
California corruption in cfs workers need to be shut down and retrained to the fullest extent of constitution and parents rights and child rights. Face jail time for law violation and courts members of the law and cfs workers lies about child's parents and their lies to wrongful termination of the parental rights as the child in foster care system is being harmed.
Mar 23rd, 2019
CHRISTIAN W. from Gainesville, TX writes:
the prosicuting district aturney in one of my old cps cases whom told me during a family confrence she would make sure i never had any of my kids and now she is the district judge over my new cps case and there having a permancy confrince april 2nd and know one will listen to me they have made up lies and there about to take my last and only child they have taken 7 of my children based on lies i cant take it any longer
Mar 22nd, 2019
Felicity b. from Sidney, OH writes:
CPS lied to the court and judge to keep my 2 kids in foster care and never reunification with me and my kids and never gave me a chance to parent my kids and then I had a baby march 7th 2019 when I have 24/7 care arranged with me and my staff when my son comes home with me from the hospital and now they took him march 9th 2019 and took pictures of our home when I was still in the hospital before my dog died I have done everything to get my kids home please help me
Mar 22nd, 2019
Scott and beverly A. from Rockford, MN writes:
Toss corrupt wright co. Mn. Cps and judges in prison for life for kidnapping our daughter who we will never get out of the foster HELL SYSTEM. I HATE AMERICA!!
Mar 21st, 2019
Someone from Glennville, GA writes:
Im going through all of this,the corruption is unbelievable at all levels of the community of liberty county georgia,my kids were almost killed in a bus wreck in liberty county where they were injured and another child lost her life as a result of an incompetent bus driver,little did I know that filing a personal injury lawsuit on behalf of my children would eventually bring the department of family and children services to my door and eventually landing me in family court based on nothing more the lies and falsification of evidence,they stood in court and lied under oath and when I questioned it to the court appointed attorney they said it didn't matter if I wanted to keep my kids,I requested time to obtain another lawyer managed to come up with the money to get what I thought was a proper lawyer to only find out he was no better then the first it just cost my family $2500.00 for nothing ,even though I had proof of all the false allegations he stated the judge would take my kids of I didn't agree to do what dfacs says and he is worse then they are ,it was then that I realized how extensive the corruption is in the city of hinesville georgia,I'm going to fight for my rights but right now they're power and money far outweighs mine and i have no choice but to fight another day for the sake of my family,hopefully I can find the way and the help to obtain justice!!!
Mar 20th, 2019
Someone from Safety Harbor, FL writes:
Palatial Florida courts removed my infant granddaughter from my care after I was granted temporary custody passed homestudy , passed background check lived in same house over 20 yrs same job 30 yrs to put her in foster home with strangers , PLEASE HELP ME
Mar 20th, 2019
Someone from Safety Harbor, FL writes:
Mar 20th, 2019
Someone from Safety Harbor, FL writes:
Mar 16th, 2019
Someone from Aberdeen, WA writes:
I have raised my son with my partner since he was born after 4 years his illegal father who hardly paid child support who never even came to a birthday and my son would beg me not to make him go with his biological dad now has my son all because I failed a hair follicle test which I told them I would and was in treatment and willing to do more instead they took my son from his home and gave him to his dad my son is now so miserable doesn’t get to see my side of the family and doesn’t get to be a kid and I have been sober for 9 months but I still don’t get my son back
Mar 16th, 2019
Someone from Aberdeen, WA writes:
Mar 13th, 2019
Family A. from Milwaukee, WI writes:
How a Dad fired the Lawyers in Court, took the case, stood against the prosecutor, social workers, and the judge, fought for his children, they put in foster case. He got all 7 of his children returned home, here how he did it. call Phone Number: 888-293-9023, $7.50 per min International Callers Must Call: +1-678-853-5325, Extension: 20317
Mar 13th, 2019
Josh E. from Jefferson City, MO writes:
my name is Josh eichholz I'm looking for help I believe I have multiple civil rights violations going on with me and my son. my son was removed from his mother's care while she lived here in Cole county I was not on the birth certificate but they took him from my house. He was giving to the next to Kin which was her uncle in Greene county Missouri. I finally found out where he was and I contacted Missouri Baptist children's home who has the case and I let them know that I was in a treatment program at preferred health care here in Coke county and I'm trying to get my son back and I want to know what I can do. After a while they finally had me do a DNA test and I was proving to be paternal father and they still wouldn't give me my son. I got involved in the Greene county Court system and at the last court hearing the judge hosmer made a comment that a lot of people don't like me and every time I open my mouth they don't like me even more and my grandmother was in that courtroom she was a secretary for the governor at one point in time her name is Barbara eichholz. Now also I have a court appointed attorney from these people who have who has tried to prevent me from giving documents to the court try to prevent me from submitting evidence and even when I try to submit this straight to the judge they didn't want it. That attorney has never been working for me at all and I know this he is with them. Now I have sent several emails to Missouri Baptist children's home from government websites showing which laws in Missouri they are breaking showing which rights of mine are being violated and sending heartfelt emails pouring my heart and soul out to these people trying to get the love of my life my little boy the reason that I live today, trying to get him back and they keep coming up with excuse after excuse they will not give me my son back. They even gave me a court summary paper showing what needed to be done and I've done all of it and more and they come up with the last time of an excuse of I haven't internalised a situation I don't even know what that means. I used to get visits every other Friday and the judge said that I can have an overnight visit now so I asked him on Friday can I have overnight visit and they said no and they changed the date from Friday to Thursday and told me if I can't make that visit then I have to cancel it At first this was about getting my son back but now I want to file a lawsuit I need somebody to help me out here these people need to be stopped they're stealing children from people. And with the things that the judge said to me and put me in a very dark place knowing that they have this set up already they don't care what I do and I can't get this case to close they're doing everything they can to keep it open it is not fair this is not constitutional in any certain way. Please I'm begging anyone to help me here my number is 5736168024 I will take any help I can get whether it'd just be information or a point in the right direction or someone that wants to help me fight my son is the most precious thing in the world he used to be so loving he would run up and hug you anybody and now he's not that way something happened to him I fear.
Mar 12th, 2019
Justin D. from Ontario, OR writes:
CPS = Child Predator Service. The entire organization should be defunct for being illegal and unconstitutional. How much longer are you going to allow these predators to prey on our families?..
Mar 12th, 2019
Margarita V. from Caldwell, ID writes:
Public defender don't help they are health welfare side and they lie I just need to get the media to help me get my kids back please anyone out there know good attorney to help I want my kids
Feb 26th, 2019
Nicole P. from SAFETY HARBOR, FL writes:
Kristen Fabiano, Stepanie Castro her supervisor for Eckard lutherin services. Donna K ,Jason Anderson,Cpi agent who bullied me and used corrosion With Directions Kevin and Carl who worked at directions...Carl to afraid to stand up for what's right and The sherif who was biased already against me and my fiance who took my baby at 3 weeks and gave him to an aunt not able to have a baby to old her son gave oral sex at 10 now 12 and my infant son placed there when from the very beginning me the mother Nicole Never meeting Joe Turner and Julie Turner the birth fathers dads brother Rich Turner who hates me taking my son illegally with again a adoption attorney and who reported to Cpi Jason Anderson who used lies and intimidation saying he'd take my son before 3 days old if not coroptanting and I did on threats from Par methadone clinic hippa violated in court illegally sent to methadone clinic because needing surgergies on narcotics legally labelled a drug addict of course my fiance was infertile miracle high risk pregnancy took my baby officer Short involved planned step mom had tried to hurt my family with him cpi agent Jason And illegally backeracted me using Officer short against me violating my constitutional rights all should be jailed for not returning my son and taking him in the first place. Judge pierce first and utmost making us do a case plan proven illegal emergency kidnapping yet still enforcing case plan denying grandmother rights and committing pervert slandering her name all for illegal kidnapping and abuse of federal funding not in favor of helping families in favor of destroying them. I have paper trailed it all discovering even my pd David Chaffin I thought was a good Public defender not doing his job and exposing my medical history and not caring.
Feb 26th, 2019
Nicole P. from SAFETY HARBOR, FL writes:
Feb 26th, 2019
Nicole P. from SAFETY HARBOR, FL writes:
Feb 23rd, 2019
Tomika H. from Austin, TX writes:
My name needs to be cleared. I live in fear because I was once a foster kid and I was convicted of alleged child abuse and neglect. My son was taken from me and my daughter left in my care but I am only able to see my child once a month and only one phone call per week. The dad violates the orders all the time and also slandered my name in court and he was not proactive in our sons life. I was slandered in court by most CPS workers for being truthful and open about what Talking going on. CPS killed my unborn child by stressing me so bad about abuse that I never comitted. I couldn't keep a healthy pregnancy. I stand up to CPS abuse. I sign my name because I want CPS to be investigated and brought to justice. Please let me know how to get punitive damages based upon my family being a total wreck behind this tragic situation. Please help.
Feb 15th, 2019
Jessica C. from Diberville, MS signed.
Feb 9th, 2019
Angela B. from Olympia, WA writes:
This should be considered a national emergency. There is no worse more evil profiteering scheme at work.
Feb 7th, 2019
tim m. from Festus, MO writes:
Simply can not wait until the devil uncovers their naked souls in the fires of hell
Feb 7th, 2019
Christina W. from Holton, KS writes:
-For the purposes of this Equitable Remedy/Relief and otherwise— (1) The term "Agreement" means— Conditional Acceptance for Value for valid Proof of Claim(s) J3:16fGsltwthghobS, default on the twenty seventh day of December, in the Year of our Creator two thousand eighteen. Contractual default/breach and Opportunity to Cure, default on the eighth day of January, in the Year of our Creator two thousand nineteen. Offer of Settlement, default on the eighteenth day of January, in the Year of our Creator two thousand nineteen. Arbitration Award dated _____________________ By and Between Gene Stalnaker, Phillip Hudok, Arnie Rosner, Alicia Lutz-Rolow, Leonard Frank house of Harview, Keith Lawrence Moore and any and all natural born men/women so opting in by Free-will choice (born on the soil of the United States of America to a father and/or mother who is natural born or naturalized by and through lawful means) and the United States of America, any and all derivatives, appellations, identifiers, numbers and their combinations, letters and their combinations, abbreviations, idem sonans, styles and/or all other legal, financial and managerial forms and formats of any nature, shape, cause and kind, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all corporate, military, commercial, civil, political, social, ecclesiastical and other entities of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all creations and liabilities by, of, through and from of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all political subdivisions and instrumentalities of any nature, shape, cause kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all capacities, characters, conditions, status, standings, jurisdictions, venues and law forms of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all agents, assigns, successors, principals, beneficiaries, employees, officers, contractors, franchisees, licensees, members, et cetera, of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all trusts, structures, hierarchies, systems, networks, regimes and any and all other limits and constructs of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all of the aforementioned both known and unknown, any and all of the aforementioned both perceived and unperceived, and any and all variations and combinations of the aforementioned, without limitation. (2) The term "Attorney General" means the Attorney General of the United States of America. (3) The term “Principal of the Executive Branch” means the President of the United States of America. (4) The term “Principal of the Judicial Branch” means the Chief Justice/Judge of the Supreme Court of the United States of America. (5) The term “Principals of the Legislative Branch” means the President Pro Tempore of the Senate of the United States of America and Speaker of the House of the United States of America. (6) The terms "Award," "Interim Awards," and "Final Award" mean, with respect to the Agreement, shall mean the final binding and non-appealable decisions and remedies of the arbitrator awarded pursuant to the Agreement. (7) The term "Beneficiaries" means any one of the following beneficiaries either individually or in any combination thereof or both- Gene Stalnaker Phillip Hudok Arnie Rosner Alicia Lutz-Rolow Leonard Frank house of Harview Keith Lawrence Moore Any and all natural born men/women so opting in by Free-will choice and the immediately family thereof (8) The term "immediate family" shall mean all natural and lawfully adopted children (minor) (9) The term "parties" means either of the following parties of the first part of the Agreement either individually or in conjunction with one another or both, and any and all natural born men/women so opting in by Free-will choice. The term "United States" and “United States of America” as used in this Settlement shall mean (A) the United States of America; (B) the government of the United States; (C) in the geographic sense, all fifty States, Territories, and Possessions of the United States of America; (D) THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA aka/dba UNITED STAES aka/dba GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES aka/dba STATE OF ... aka/dba LOCAL equivalents aka/dba UNKNOWN, any and all derivatives, appellations, identifiers, numbers and their combinations, letters and their combinations, styles, abbreviations, idem sonans and/or all other legal, financial and managerial forms and formats of any nature, shape, cause and kind, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all corporate, military, commercial, civil, political, social, ecclesiastical and other entities of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all creations and liabilities by, of, through and from of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all political subdivisions and instrumentalities of any nature, shape, cause kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all capacities, characters, conditions, status, standings, jurisdictions, venues and law forms of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all agents, assigns, successors, principals, beneficiaries, employees, officers, contractors, franchisees, licensees, members, et cetera, of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all trusts, structures, hierarchies, systems, networks, regimes and any and all other limits and constructs of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all of the aforementioned both known and unknown, any and all of the aforementioned both perceived and unperceived, and any and all variations and combinations of the aforementioned, without limitation. The United States of America is the second party of the Agreement. --FINDING The Congress, Executive and Judicial Branches find the following: (1) That the United States of America by and through the Attorney General, and the Principals of the Executive, Legislative and Judicial Branches entered into an Agreement with the Parties. (2) The Agreement is a valid and binding settlement agreement between the Parties and the United States of America that operates in the nature of a release- dismissal, equitable remedy/relief agreement. (3) The Agreement contained an alternative dispute resolution clause that provided for arbitration as the exclusive remedy for remedy/relief to the Parties and the United States of America. (4) The United States of America consented to the arbitration and the awards made thereunder for the equitable remedy/relief of the Parties and the United States of America and are binding in perpetuity. (5) The United States of America hereby, and previously, expressly waives/waived any defenses to the equitable remedy/relief awarded to the Parties and Beneficiaries by the arbitrator. (6) The parties, beneficiaries and their minor children are due and entitled to the remedy/relief established by the Agreement, the Awards, and the provisions of this document regardless of any other law to the contrary. --PURPOSE Page 2 of 3 (a) The purpose of this document is to provide the effective remedy/relief and enforcement of the obligation of promises, terms, and conditions of the Agreement between the parties and the United States of America. --AFFIRMATIVE RELIEF (a) All parties, beneficiaries and their minor children that are confined in any jail, prison, penal institution, correctional institution, or any other form of official or unofficial detention, confinement and/or custody under the authority of any State, Territory, Possession, Federal Agency of the United States of America, or the United States of America shall be unconditionally released from any such detention, confinement and/or custody and set at liberty immediately and without further delay. (b) All pending legal actions and adjudicated cases by and/or within the United States of America, any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States of America against the parties and beneficiaries whether criminal, civil, administrative, sounding in tort, and/or otherwise, are vacated and dismissed with prejudice, being void ab initio and are of no further force, affect and effect as of the date of this document and retroactively applied to the day preceding the initial filing of any such suit or action. Further, (c) No retaliation of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and/or format may be undertaken against the parties and beneficiaries by the United States of America, any State, Territory, or possession of the United States of America. In the case of breach of this clause, the penalty shall be 1,000,000 Dollars per incident, duly perfected, due and owing by one Notice and Invoice within seventy-two hours of receipt. Failure to adhere to those terms shall incur further penalties in the amount of five percent per day until receipt of funds has occurred. The Notice will be the security interest, duly perfected, due and owing and shall permit the enforcement and collection thereof in any District Court of the United States of America by summary judgment. The United States of America expressly waives any defense thereto. (d) All real and personal property, and funds that were seized, forfeited, or taken by legal process or otherwise, by the United States of America, any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States is to be immediately returned to the appropriate parties and beneficiaries to which the property relates, including, but in no way limited to the property specifically named in the Agreement and Awards. Any property that is not able to be returned in as close to its original form shall be redressed by compensation in an amount of money to the party and beneficiary that is equal to the highest reasonable value of said property; (e) All records and system of records in the possession of the United States of America, any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States that relate to or name the parties and beneficiaries shall be expunged and destroyed; and from the date of this document, no such records or system of records shall be maintained on any parties and beneficiaries identified in this document without the permission by the express voluntary signature after full disclosure and notice of the contents and purpose of said record or system of records being provided to the individual to whom the record relates. The only exception to this shall be a simple record containing name and immunity status maintained by the Department of State of the United States of America and entered into the National databases accessible by any and all law enforcement officers with the Explicit Warning of DO NOT MOLEST, INTERACT WITH OR DETAIN. The Department of State of the United States of America shall within 7 calendar days issue a Travel Passport to any and all Parties and Beneficiaries upon Demand to allow the Freedom of Locomotion by any and all means. The Travel Passport shall include the Explicit Warning DO NOT MOLEST, INTERACT WITH OR DETAIN. There shall be no charge for the Travel Document. The Department of State shall also issue Diplomatic Plates to the parties and beneficiaries upon demand within 7 days. There shall be no charge for the Diplomatic Plates. (f) The parties and beneficiaries shall have the absolute right to the issuance of a land patent by the United States of America with title held in fee simply absolute in possession for any real property purchased, ceded, or quitclaimed so as to transfer ownership and title to any party or beneficiary to which this subsection relates. A simplified process and procedure shall be given within 7 calendar days to any and all parties and beneficiaries, and shall be carried out and issued completely and fully by government employees for those demanding the same, at no charge. (g) There shall be no affect or effect to any payouts based upon extraction of funds from the labor of the parties or beneficiaries, ie Social Security, Medicare and/or Pensions. (h) The Secretary of the Treasury shall immediately account for and return the parties’ and beneficiaries’ cestui que vie trust(s), estate(s), any and all other trusts and other types of limits and constructs of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all combinations and variations of all of the aforementioned, and all derivatives, aka various identifiers, abbreviations, numbers and their combinations, letters and their combinations, idem sonans, res identifier and/or other legal, financial, and managerial forms and formats of any nature, shape, cause, kind, and any and all variations and combinations and variations of all of the aforementioned, in any way and cause related to, pertaining to, relevant to and/or emanating from myself and/or the parties and beneficiaries share of Creation, as Heir and Beneficiary, and any and all combinations and variations of all aforementioned, without limitation, any and all of which may include, but are not limited to, any and all legal, lawful, commercial and other debt or equity security(ies) in any form or format, credit and debit account(s) and balance(s), beneficial interest (divided and undivided), debenture(s), account(s), pledge(s), covenant(s), contract(s), signature(s), hypothecation(s), property(ies) inclusive of all chattel(s), secured account(s), mirrored account(s), trade account(s) and/or the like, any and all other controlling, insurable, lawful, legal, private, public, quasi-public, equitable, political, commercial, social, civil, corporate, international, universal, quantum, spiritual, administrative, Talmudic, Babylonian, ecclesiastical, military, beneficial, admiralty/maritime, statutory, pecuniary, managerial, regulatory and/or any and all other interest, share, title, authority, jurisdiction, venue and law form, as Heir and Beneficiary of the Creator, in all things and matters within the Creator’s Creation, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, without limitation, any and all open financial and/or other account(s )of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all combinations and variations thereof, any and all financial and/or other instrument(s), document(s), tangible item(s) and/or tangible medium(s) of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all unfinished transaction(s) of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all claim(s), title(s), share(s) and interest(s) including, but not limited to, registered, unregistered, recorded, unrecorded, legal, lawful, equitable, Talmudic, Babylonian, political, private, public, quasi-public, military, corporate, social, international, universal, quantum, spiritual, beneficial, pecuniary, managerial, regulatory, unknown and/or any other forum state and/or any and all issues governed by admiralty/maritime jurisprudence and jurisdiction, causing fine, penalty and/or forfeiture, all of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, any and all other assets of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format Creation-Wide, any and all other lien(s), liability(ies), debt(s), et cetera of any nature, shape, cause, kind, form and format, and any and all variations and combinations thereof, against and/or arising from the parties’ and beneficiaries’ assets, share of Creation and/or real-man Living Soul physical, spirit(s) and/or soul being(s) and representation(s) thereof, without limitation, and other identifiers, abbreviations, derivatives, numbers and their combinations, letters and their combinations, idem sonans, res identifiers and/or any equivalent of the foregoing, and/or any and all other legal, financial and managerial forms and formats of any nature, shape, cause and kind, and any and all variations and combinations of the aforementioned trusts, all other limits and any and all things and matters in any way, shape, cause, form and format relating to, pertaining to, relevant to and/or emanating from all of the foregoing and aforementioned, all of the aforementioned both known and unknown, all of the aforementioned both perceived and unperceived, and any and all variations and combinations of all of the aforementioned, without limitation. The aforementioned shall be liquidated or conveyed according to each parties and beneficiaries demands and wishes, which may include payout in FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES at par value with a real American Dollar based upon the spot price of gold on that morning. --PROHIBITORY RELIEF (a) The parties and beneficiaries are extended absolute immunity from all criminal, civil, and administrative actions and processes, and other laws, codes, rules, regulations, ordinances, et cetera of the United States of America, any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States of America, and no court or tribunal of the United States of America, any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States of America shall have authority over the parties and beneficiaries for any reason or cause, or to exercise jurisdiction over the prosecution or litigation against the parties and beneficiaries for any reason or cause; provided, that such immunity shall be subject to the remedial conditions established by this document. Page 3 of 3 --MONETARY RELIEF (a) For contractual penalty at a rate of $777 per diem per party starting on the ninth day of January, in the Year of our Creator two thousand nineteen up until the twenty first day of January, in the Year of our Creator two thousand nineteen, continuing and accruing per diem at the rate of $777 per party until full payment, settlement and closure. Total amount as of the twenty first day of January duly perfected, due and owing is $10,101, due and payable immediately. --TAX RELIEF (a) The parties and beneficiaries are permanently exempt from all federal, state, and local taxes regardless of nature, cause and form for the rest of their natural lifespan. --REMEDIES (a) Any party or beneficiary entitled to and granted immunity by this document, having been found guilty, by clear and convincing evidence by a jury of their peers with similar status, to have committed a felony offense cognizable at common law to have a penalty of life imprisonment or greater as of 1776 in England shall be subject to permanent removal from the United States of America, its territories, and possessions, and such guilty party or beneficiary shall have their citizenship rights and privileges permanently revoked. (b) Nothing in this section shall be construed to authorize any accused party or beneficiary entitled to or granted immunity by this document to be placed in the custody of any law enforcement officer for the purpose of confinement in any jail, prison, or other form of official or unofficial detention, confinement and/or custody. (c) The Supreme Court of the United States of America shall have original jurisdiction pursuant to Article III, section 2, clause 2 of the Constitution, to conduct a criminal trial or other appropriate proceedings of any party or beneficiary entitled to or granted immunity by this document, to preside over as referee and allow a jury of their peers determine the guilt or innocence of such party or beneficiary in accordance with subsection (a) of this section. Any trial or proceedings shall be conducted in the Supreme Court of the United States of America, and any orders or judgments entered thereon, in absentia if the accused party or beneficiary shall be found to have fled the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of the United States of America. (d) The accused to the aforementioned action shall present their defenses and evidences without restriction. The prosecution shall be bound by the federal rules of evidence and federal criminal rules of procedure. (e) Alternative dispute resolution procedures are not authorized to be used to conduct any proceedings under this section. (f) A judgment of the Supreme Court finding that any party or beneficiary entitled to or granted immunity by this document, that is guilty of committing a felony offense cognizable at common law to have a penalty of life imprisonment or greater as of 1776 in England, shall sentence the party or beneficiary to the sole and exclusive punishment established by this section, and shall in no way terminate any other affirmative, prohibitive, or monetary relief established by this document, nor any other right or privilege established by the Constitution, any laws, or treaties of the United States of America. --ENFORCEMENT (a) The Congress of the United States of America shall have power and will effectuate the same without delay to enforce the provisions of this document by appropriate legislation, the President of the United States of America shall have the power and will effectuate the same without delay to enforce the provisions of this document by executive order, and the Judiciary shall have the power and will effectuate the same without delay by Order. The United States of America Marshal Service shall enforce all provisions with prejudice. --EFFECTIVE DATE (a) This document shall take force, affect and effect immediately, is fully and completely perpetual, and is completely and wholly binding upon any and all assigns, agents and successors regardless of form and format. Acceptance, Acceptance, Acknowledgement and Claim by, under and through Free-Will Choice I, Christina Lynn Wolf, being of plenary capacity, character, condition, standing, status and responsibility, sui juris, under full liability and complete transparency, do by these Presents, Aver, Affirm, Declare, Notice, Proclaim and Publish the following, to wit: 1. I, Christina Lynn Wolf, hereby Accept and Acknowledge Contract J3:16fGsltwthghobS by, under and through my explicit Free-Will Choice. By, under and pursuant to Contract J3:16fGsltwthghobS I have the Right, Privilege and Prerogative to opt-in. This Document, with the Autograph affixed, shall serve as my EXPLICIT Claim thereto. Hereunto I have set my Hand and knowingly, willingly, intelligently and intentionally caused my Autograph to become affixed hereto. Executed in Creation, by, under and pursuant to the Laws of the Creator and the Laws of Creation. On the 23 rd day of January, in the Year of our Creator two thousand nineteen. Beneficiary in Fact, with All Rights, Privileges, Freedoms and Immunities claimed, reserved and exercised at all times and all places
Feb 7th, 2019
Christina W. from Holton, KS writes:
Feb 7th, 2019
Christina W. from Holton, KS writes:
KANSAS IS OUT OF CONTROL AND THEY ARE CROSSING BOUNDS ILLEGALLY AND DON'T CARE AND STATE IT IS BY THE GOVERNMENT. THEY ARE THE ONES PASSING IT ... I HAVE BEEN EFFECTED BY THIS CORRUPTION SINCE JULY 10 ,2011 AND JULY 2,2018 THERE IS NO DUE PROCESS WHAT SO EVER THEY DON'T CARE AND PROUD THAT THEY CAN CO-SIGN THAT IT IS ALL THE GOVERNMENTS FAULT...
Feb 7th, 2019
Christina W. from Holton, KS writes:
Feb 7th, 2019
Christina W. from Holton, KS writes:
Feb 7th, 2019
Christina W. from Holton, KS writes:
Feb 7th, 2019
Christina W. from Holton, KS writes:
Feb 3rd, 2019
David T. from Covington, KY writes:
How many signature do we have
Jan 28th, 2019
Someone from Barstow, CA writes:
It's hard to fight false allegations of abuse when no one will help my child told her attorney the allegations were false and she didn't tell the judge there the ones abusing my child an there getting away with it I need help and prayers please
Jan 28th, 2019
Someone from Foresthill, CA writes:
Placer country cps are wolves in sheep's clothing, why have "we the people"allowed our children our grandchildren to be abused by the system. We the people need to take action to free these children from cps and corrupt county court system! Stand together and take back our children and our rights.
Jan 13th, 2019
Alicia B. from Joshua Tree, CA writes:
Would like to find a lawyer to represent my family in a new case against yucca valley CPS
Jan 4th, 2019
Sharon G. from Malone, NY writes:
Our local CPS/DSS, Public Defenders, Judge Robert G. Main, Jr. Law Guardian Tammy Gordon and others involved used false allegations and expunged information to take my grandson, Levi Peters from us. Even though the judge said in court he would not take her parental rights away from his Mom, he has allowed them to do it. The Law Guardian and my daughter's Psychiatric Therapist told the court and those involved that we should be having 2 to 3 home visits per week, it is not being allowed. Her DSS Social Worker, and her boss, Jenna Cornell, along with her boss Jeremiah Pond, said they were working on reunification plans, but now they say they don't do reunification plans. They haven't given Vicki even a Safety Plan so she knows what she still has to do to get Levi back. She also, still does not have a copy of her October 31,2018 court papers yet. DSS claims that it is Because their lawyer and her Public Defender can't seem to get together to do up the papers. Her P.D Andrew Zahnd, won't return her call, nor meet with her when she tries to contact him about everything going on that is so wrong. She has completed all of her court demanded courses, urine screens, which have all been perfectly clean and did everything they have asked, but to no avail. Caseworker Amanda Johnson, has now said she can't even whisper, I Love You, to him anymore. Everything has to be said out loud . He has had an unexplained black eye, long Electronicstalk and headline 2 times that were so bad, the back of his head was all scanned over. He claimed his Foster Mom told him it was only dandruff. Vick made a doctor's appt. To get the scabby head checked. She showed up, but they never did even though they were notified. Also, they never showed up for his dental appt. She had scheduled for him. Is that not Medical Neglect on their part. Also, even though he lives in Ft. Covington, N.Y., they have him enrolled in a Canadian School, knowing Vicki can't go to school functions even though they said she can go to school and sport activities with him. How can she? Not with neglect charges on her. Her P.D. Told Judge Main to put her plea as neglect without admission. He basically said if she didnt, we wouldn't ever get him back because the ICW A and Mohawk Tribe would take over all of her rights. The Foster Parents have already been allowed to do that anyway since the Foster Father, Levi's uncle Paul Peters, who had been charged in Canada for drug smuggling and his girlfriend, Heather Cook are native. Because I am complaining to government officials, they cut me and my husband, the maternal grandparents, down to 1 or no visits per month. Levi had been placed with us due to many false allegations against our daughter, Vicki Golden. Levi was taken from his Mom on June 13, 2018 and placed in our care. Case worker Alison Bogett, told my daughter it would only be for a couple weeks. She was a full blown liar. She lied in her statements she made about my daughter. She said my grandson told her his mother was a belligerent drunk. How would a 6 year old know that word, considering my daughter only drinks Twisted Tea when she does drink. More of the information they claimed he said was not anything he would even know if it was true. My grandson was with us from June 13 to the 29 when we went to court. Judge Robert G. Main, Jr. Had him immediately removed using expunged allegations from 41+ years ago against my husband. He, himself, had expunged the case. We contacted the FBI and they said they had nothing in their files about either of us. How is what they are doing to us even legal? My granddaughter, Saphire, now 11, was sexually molested by her 2 step brothers and their cousins when she was only 5. Judge Main never did any justice for her. She was Sent right back to her Father's home where it happened at least 3 days a week. Now that the boys are older, they are trying to find ways to an her again. She has a great new Law Guardian, Frank Cositorie, who has reopened her case to get her justice. Is this not a conflict of interest in Levi's case. Judge Main will not recuse himself and I think my lawyer is afraid to push the issue. It cost my husband and I $10,000 dollars in legal fees just for me to st to see Saphire On the first and third Sundays of each month from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. With no overnights because Judge Main said I put the idea in her head to say she was sexually abused. Tammy Gordon went along with it. Saphire went to Rebecca Aarp in Albany to get a sexual abuse evaluation and it came back with over 18 reasons why I didn't put it in her head and at it really did happen. I have a copy of you would like one for proof! Can you please, please help me. My husband is going to be 74 in March and I will be 67 in February. Why can't they just let us enjoy our grandchildren while we still have time to instead of tearing us apart.
Dec 31st, 2018
Darlene P. from Bronx, NY writes:
Mr. Schumer
Dec 30th, 2018
Darlene P. from Bronx, NY writes:
My grandson is in the foster care system of Michigan (Wayne County). I have been trying to get him back since November of 2016 . Orchard Children's Services and Mary Rossman from MCI are trying to give him ro the Foster Parents. I have done everything that they have asked me to do. Neither Orchard Children's Services nor the Court has done things correctly. Now they are saying they want to give him to the Foster parents because hechas been there for 2 years. It is there fault that he has been there for 2 years because of all of their mistakes. Please Help my family get our Nathaniel Pender back. He is only going to be 3 years old in February. Please Help us Darlene Pender
Dec 24th, 2018
Someone from Tyler, TX writes:
Please Smith county is out of line. I been having a cps case since 2014. they took my kids place them with my mother whom only wants money they lied somewhere and left me out and terminated my rights