CPS family court corruption

Families are being abused by State CPS and Family Courts through out the United States of America, this is a major issue that needs to be addressed, Families that have had their civil rights violated through family court proceedings and the fact that all due process and constitutional rights are violated and manipulated by family court judges, District Attorneys, and Commissioners of /social services departments as well as CPS workers, and court appointed attorneys that are not working for the clients but have helped incriminate parents. Also of extreme interest, is obtaining names/phone/location of CPS workers who are falsifying or have falsified documents in court and who have lied in a court setting. The people of New York State and the People of the United States of America demand a full investigation of all departments, and the termination of department until further the people also wish to sue for government entrapment as well as a suit brought against the case workers, family court judges, and district lawyers. The People through discovery have found:

1. The imbalance of funding is creating corruption

2. Corruption has filtered through all manner of government and related agencies

3. Judicial decisions violate the public trust

4. Laws are created and passed that give parens patriae unlimited power not provided by the Constitution

5. The pendulum has swung to create a monopoly strategy of funding extracted from dwindling Social Services that have been set up to help families in need is devastating families across America

6. Children's lives are at stake while in the care of government funded agencies, such as rape, sexual abuse, physical abuse and neglect, mental abuse, and statistics show our children are being killed while in government placements out side of the parental home/or close relatives

7. That the states are not following guidelines placing children with relatives but are screening them out using different criteria with foster families, or falsifying documents to entrap parents and not keeping the children in the home with parents but removing the children without due process or any true purpose other then to incriminate parents/family members and to insure family is unfit

8. That pockets of tyranny are going unchecked without recourse

9. Congress local government/ civil and family courts is not responsive to The People

10. That The People have been turned away from civil courts, and from family courts higher court of appeals, only to remain battered and bruised by the tyranny of these local government funded courts as the judges, case workers/commissioners and district attorneys mock the outraged parents and children of which they so willingly strip of their civil rights and liberties

The People are declaring a public health crisis and human rights violation as well as their Civil rights are being stripped and taken from them and their families, as a result of these above atrocities and also In addition, The People find the Parens Patriae to be more than a doctrine but a specialized position created by the government for the government that violates Article 1 Sec 9, 10: No title of nobility or honors shall be granted by the United States. The title extends to the courts, Childrens Administration and public education violating Amendment 14 depriving persons of life, liberty and property without due process. The position applies as a collective.

The People are ordering an investigation of the departments as well as Family courts through out the United States of America and most important in New York State the people of the United States ask that all family court files,case files, court tapes, and videos be put into the investigation, as well as there be a federal lockdown on all CPS and family courts so that no tampering of documents can be done by such agencies, the fact is family court documents will show the fact that they are mishandled and manipulated by these agencies to insure incriminating charges are inevitable and due process is not being carried out, civil rights are violated, all human rights are violated and the United States Constitution is not on the agenda of these agencies. And the people of the United States of America are being abused by these powers.

Feb 11th, 2018
Margaret B. from Riverview, FL writes:
I posted a comment a few hours ago. Basically it said I felt petitioning Congress, I fear is useless. They have known for a long time what goes on with CP's, DCF and family court. I too have a 3 yr nightmare with this racket that legally kidnaps children who are not in danger. They don't take undesirables. ..only children who can easily be adopted and those with special needs (who receive social security money). I know people who were slightly investigated, drugs were found, parent tested positive but they were left alone by CP's. Their children, are not desirable. This is bigger than reaching Congress. It needs to be exposed by other methods such a people's revolution to save our democracy and our constitutional rights.I want to be involved.
Feb 11th, 2018
Margaret B. from Riverview, FL writes:
Feb 11th, 2018
Margaret B. from Riverview, FL writes:
Feb 11th, 2018
Margaret B. from Riverview, FL writes:
Feb 10th, 2018
Margaret B. from Riverview, FL signed.
Feb 10th, 2018
Margaret B. from Riverview, FL signed.
Feb 10th, 2018
Margaret B. from Riverview, FL signed.
Feb 5th, 2018
Someone from Lexington, KY writes:
My daughter and I her Mom need urgent help fighting a Corrupt CPS case worker Fayette County KY...it is if the children is a paycheck to the state and KUDOS to deceitful case worker who ignore everyone who contacted them. I have pages of documentation of the deceit on the part of the case worker and the aunt who jumped in for a check...Can anyone help us, court is Feb 26th 2018....
Jan 30th, 2018
Someone from Fremont, MI writes:
My children got took because i.was going to court to get off guardianship and to be my own... and judge dimoff in newaygo county directly told me because I was (NOT MARRIED) when I had my child and.was pregnant with my second HE IS SENDING CHILD PERTECRIVE SERVICES ON ME.. THAT WAS ONE IF THE CALLS.... I DON'T KNOW HOW A JUDGE CAN DO THAT... THE.OTHER REASON IS I WAS JUMPED IN MY OWN HOME BY MY SISYER JAMIE MY SON WAS SLEEPING SHE ATTACKED ME AND I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY SECOND CHILD AT THE TIME WHEN JAMIE JUMPED ME I DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO PROTECT MY CHILD THAT WAS SLEEPING AND MY UNBORN CHILD.. I EVEN TOLD CPS I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO PROTECT MY KIDS.... AND I SURE DID.. THE COPS WERE CALLED AND I WAS TOOK TO THE HOSPITAL.. THERE WAS TRAMUA TO ME AND MY UNBORN CHILD AT THE TIME... THE OTHER incident... me and my sons dad and our son was in grand rapids mi.. my sons dad wanted to argue and I didn't because I will not fight around children .. well it got to the point where I didn't want to deal with it and i.told him to stop the car and I will take my son and leave and get another.ride home.. it was nkt.cold out at all.. my sons dad hit me because I told him to leave and never come back... and he called me a whore. There was a witness that seen what happen and when I called the cops the young lady told the police what had happen... I took my child away from him for safety ..... I did not do anything that pit.my child/children I. Harms way.... now my child does not even know who I am because of the foster care system .... my kids had to removed from the foster home in grant mi due to the Foster mother cheating on the foster dad with my youngest son's dad. Now there's much more to this. And the courts have done nothing. February 22nd I wrote a letter to the judge stating the concerns that I was having about my children I've asked for investigation to happen in the home and nothing was done until the foster dad threatened to kill the whole family. Newaygo county needs to STOP!!!!! PLEASE I have been fight for my oldest son since 02/05/15 and my youngest since he first was born 05/18/16 I won't stop fighting my youngest son is living with his dad that is abusive and brings inappropriate women around my son I have proven in Court numerous of times the women he was bringing around my son and those women are no longer in my son's life. He has been told numerous of times to lock up his guns to put his guns up my youngest son's dad was being charged with attempted murder for almost killing me he had 4 ppos on him he had animal cruelty charges on him he has numerous domestic violence is on him and they still let my son live there. And newaygo county is not doing******about any of these harmful choices people are choosing to put my children in....
Jan 29th, 2018
Someone from Mililani, HI writes:
I am not able to use my name due to a current case that has not yet been resolved and we are filing civil rights, ADA and HIPAA complaints for several violations of those laws but the accusations were false, I am a RN and can prove it but after $17,000 the attorney advised that the judge is not going to follow the law (he had already said he wouldn't - in court because legally he didn't have jurisdiction over the case but said he wasn't going to follow that law and he was keeping jurisdiction. Every rule, regulation was not followed and several laws were violated against my daughter and granddaughter, there is no accountability. Agains our better judgement we were told by my daughter's attoreny and my attorney that an ACD was the best way to get through this but that just gives them 6 months to make more stuff up and require services that are no longer necessary to further destroy my family. there are 3 generations fighting from 2 states for what's right and are up against brick wall not able to get anywhere in NYS. We were told this particular count is about reproach and are a "rogue county", the family court system is above reproach (this all from her attorney). It is disheartening and an emotional, spritual and mental battle that affects every aspect of all our lives especially my grandchild's. We are financially broke trying to fight for what's right and we are far from over. It's been almost a year now and there just doesn't seem to be an end in site and the fear we live with everyday that if we say any words they will twist and turn them into something they are not or completely lie which they have done including comitting perjury with no repercussions. We were told by the attorney that the evidence needed for family court is so low that we would have to pursue it through the appellate court and then to supreme court if we wanted justice which would take anywhere from 5-10 years and between $50k to $100K. We may already lose our home because of the costs and we couldn't do that so my daughter was basically forced to consent to the 6 month ACD. This must stop! There should be a jury present during the trial just like any other especially because families are being treated worse than criminals are and have less protections. The court rooms should be open public forums to allow family, friends, reports, and others into the room so they can see how absurd this all is
Jan 25th, 2018
Someone from Glendive, MT writes:
14 children died in Montana 2016. All had contact with CPS. As a case manager the assault on the families I witnessed was horrific. My clients and myself were terrified of these government workers
Jan 12th, 2018
KATHRINE L. from Salinas, CA writes:
Cps is a very corrupt agency with no check and balances they operate in complete secrecy ! I fought to protect my unborn Grandson as my adult daughter is a heroin addict the first thought to come to my mind, was "CALL CPS", I made the call and was told they could not help me because he wasn't born yet? I called local police sadly told the same thing! So after nine months he is born and born addicted then cps is called in by the hospital! So next comes the big meeting, boy was I shocked, they the cps workers treated me as if I abused him, I did NOT I fought to save him and was ready to raise and adopt him legally... When the meeting started I caught the agency lying about my daughter's case, and spoke up I was told to be quiet or I would be made to leave the room! As a Federal Public servant I knew this was wrong they had no right to treat this way or lie about the facts, so I said I would file a lawsuit, fifteen days later I am sent a letter of denial, citing that I threatened them! So I appeal fight for three years as my own attorney because in Juvenile Dependency cases Grandparents have no legal standing no attorney would take it.... I lost HE WAS ADOPTED OUT ON FRAUD UPON THE COURT
Jan 12th, 2018
KATHRINE L. from Salinas, CA writes:
Jan 12th, 2018
William P. from Meriden, CT writes:
Family court has a lot people there that has to much power in there hand they talk to you like trash child support called me a niger in closed doors never gave me credit for my family I slept in a car with my two disabled kids I can’t get a other job because I have a brain tumor that I’m handling I’m getting lost confused I’m so stressed out that my condition is getting worse I fell intenmenated when I go to family court I fear the court system know you know if your getting a fair hearing or not everything there is all about money that it bottline for get about the child all you are is just a check not a father we need a change in this country this need to stop we need fair treatment there’s no respect for the law people abuse the law your not a parent no more you lost alll your right the child grow up getting lost in this crazy world
Jan 11th, 2018
Georgie B. from Youngstown, OH writes:
How is a child yours when he/she looks like someone else?
Jan 11th, 2018
Georgie B. from Youngstown, OH writes:
How is a child yours when he/she looks like someone else?
Jan 11th, 2018
Georgie B. from Youngstown, OH writes:
How is a child yours when he/she looks like someone else?
Jan 11th, 2018
Georgie B. from Youngstown, OH writes:
How is a child yours when he/she looks like someone else?
Jan 10th, 2018
Rhonda F. from Perham, MN signed.
Jan 9th, 2018
Brenda F. from Katy, TX signed.
Jan 9th, 2018
Freda H. from Lexington, KY writes:
Mine and my 3 children's story is too long to begin to tell and they are still in a home where the endure abuse on every level and neglect of every form by family members who have never had to meet any requirements of a safety plan and allegations have been repeatedly reported to authorities of this abuse and been completely ignored victimizing my children each day without punishment
Jan 5th, 2018
Brentley G. from Exira, IA writes:
I as the father had full custody and reported my ex wife for drug dealing with kids present. Over the next two years they determined I was non compliant with all request, and turned full custody to mother, who still deals and uses. Poor babies. We need help from crooked workers such as Cass county dhs.
Jan 4th, 2018
Donna K. from Taylorsville, KY signed.
Jan 4th, 2018
Donna K. from Taylorsville, KY signed.
Jan 3rd, 2018
Someone from Riverside, CA writes:
How are we the people allowing this?
Jan 1st, 2018
Someone from Rolla, MO writes:
Rolla MO juvenile officer, has blatantly Violated my families rights, ignored my son's allegation of abuse at the hands of his foster parents, the JO has allowed my youngest daughters name to be changed, mind you I have not lost rights to my children, hasnt just failed to successfully do his job but intentionally withheld Information from me, that was imperative Information that I needed to know so not to be at risk of termination of Parental Rights, he has made this personal on his end and clearly shown his Intentions in this case in an email that he sent to me mocking my attempt to just go with the process in hopes of this being over soon but 21 months later we're a family being torn a part. At risk of losing what means the most to us. Family and I cannot get anyone to read the emails, look at the facts or so much as investigate my son's claims so that his safety is insured. It's an illegal adoption taking place and I'm the only one standing up saying it's wrong. I'm also the only one w solid proof that they're breaking the law and they have had no solid evidence throughout this entire 21 months but because what they say goes. Evidence is not needed to support their allegations. I've tried reaching out to Supervisors, local newspaper ect. Just by how sly the JO has been, I know that my family is not the first that has been treated this way. I cannot imagine how many families but more importantly how many Children have been exploited by this specific office and how many more will face the same fate if nothing is done. Then when I've researched outside of this county and then the state.. the amount of complaints, appeals won and lawsuits settled out of court... It's disturbing to think that this epidemic has been taken so lightly and the Carnage the family courts leave behind without considering what effects their actions leave on the Children.
Dec 31st, 2017
Someone from Bailey, CO writes:
This is exactly what is happening in our case in Park County CO. The caseworkers removed our children 1 year and 3 months in to our ongoing case and refused to place them with present and capable family with who they are bonded. They actually said in court that they would not place our children with family because they want to ensure my husband and I are doing everything they want first and the judge allowed it as usual! I can't even begin to get in to how wrong it is that the case was even opened, why it has been so drug out with no timeline or set goals, the lies, ignoring the recommendations of the professionals in place outright, refusing evidentiary hearings, purgery, you name it. Our family has been abused outright and have no one to turn to. This is a small two judge county (only 1 for family court) who needs the money and that's all there is to it. We were refused a change of venue even if we moved!
Dec 25th, 2017
JOE P. from Mansfield, OH writes:
Families are torn apart by false accusations or "legal abductions". So bad that some states claim jurisdiction over non-residents and the state of residency has no issues with the families. The hold the abductees in foster families since the child has no relatives in their state and everyone seems to be fine with tearing a child under the age of two away from all the family they know to place with strangers for an extended period of time. Gross abuse of power.
Dec 22nd, 2017
Someone from Kingsland, GA writes:
Dec 19th, 2017
Stephen K. from Ormond Beach, FL writes:
Grandparents have no rights in Florida. We got to see our Grandchildren only once in a year. Please President Trump MAKE THE AMERICAN FAMILY GREAT AGAIN
Dec 14th, 2017
Wendy W. from Pocono Lake, PA signed.
Dec 14th, 2017
Wendy W. from Pocono Lake, PA signed.
Dec 12th, 2017
Someone from MADISONVILLE, LA signed.
Dec 12th, 2017
Brenda J. from Astoria, NY signed.
Dec 11th, 2017
Brenda J. from Astoria, NY writes:
Susan taweel is the correct spelling I spelled in wrong in my other comment. She works at Detroit. As Detroit. Assistant. Prosecutors in Detroit michigan. Frank Murphy hall of justice. She gave my fake documents and conspired to kidnap my son. Six years old at the time and had denied telling the court here in my that she illegallybkidnappped my son and conspired with detective Richard Handel who knew there aS no warrant out of Michigan as Susan tassel wrote she would get a governors warrant if insistent waive my right to issuance of warrant. My held me in prison. Threatened me legal aid Liz beal threatened me if I didn't sign waiver of issuance of warrant. That th err would be a governors warrant. I knew better. The detective wrote on his arrest r report that he had warrAnt to extradite and arrest. So why would they want me to sign a waiver of issuance of warrant to extradite. If the detective already wrote on his arrest r report that he had warrant out of Michigan to arrest and extradite on fugitive kidnApping cusrodialbinterference. The case was dismissed against me detective Richard megapixel also wrote fugitive affidavit never signed by a judge. Judge m Armstrong Manhattan criminal court gladly imprisoned me on an unsigned fugitive affidavit held 30 days with my legal aid lawyer threAtening me that's would never see my child again. Unless I volunteered to waive right to issuance of warrAnt odf extradition. CAr evidence docket number 2012ny081267 Manhattan criminal court. I also have all the documents that were given toe from the criminal court during my false arrest the detective from the Brooklyn warrant squad also said he arrested me in Manhattan and concealed Greg holme the federal tree la marshals involvement in the Brooklyn removal illegal. Of me And my son. The federal to take me andy son out of 733 Miller avenue. Also left that off the court record. Legal aid. Who was forced upon me I never said I wamted a legal aid lawye Liz beal legal aid also concealed from the court th a t Greg hilme federal marshal removed my son and I in Brooklyn Witnesses in apartment 1 r and 1 f Alexander Moore and. Dennis Rodriguez. Apt 1r and apt 1 f. If DonAld trump doesn't investigate this upon my documents and court case I have him evidence of. Then that would mean he supports child trafficking. Doctor k ow how many children were taken illegally by Michigan alone. And other states the extent. Of a stAte to commit fraud to falsely imprison me tot Haley child by transport compAny pts. Pts is a transport company. I have documents to show anybody. To prove the detective fraud and Michigan assistant prosecutor Susan tassel involved in the child trafficking of my child. Children could be drugged on pharmaceuticals. States have incentives to get state and federal funding exploiting our children. So they can get st s text and federal funding. A lot of children are abused. Even killed or drugged in foster care. The child service agencies are a fraud. They kidnap. Children. To take in state and federal funding. Some kids could be used for pharmaceutical experimentation. Eugenics. Or sex trafficking. I read some stories of incentives. Medical kidnap how kids are bought and sold. Some institutionalized. My name is brenda dawn justice. I ran for president in 2016. If DonAld trump does not take child trafficking seriously and prosecute under laws of kidnapping with my sufficient evidence. Then I think he should be impeached undergo Brodie. A corrupt judge in the Brooklyn federal court also did not serve my defendants upon my arrest r report case dismissal and the Michigan document and detective unsigned affidavit that I have to the Brooklyn federal court. There was never a warrant fore and my child. My case as disposed upon their false arrest. My son should of been returned. The my name journal also falsified. Incorporating in their journalntheybajd a c.f. racially valid warrant. For my child. There was no warrant foelr my child. Neither fore that's why their case against was dismissed and Michigan keeps threatening me when I call the phone number on Susan tassel her document has her phone number Susan tassel is assistant prosecutor who conspired to kidnap my son cross state lines when she gave my fraudulent documents to kidnap my son. Hotelier germane graff justice. Brenda dawn. Justice. What's up now Michigan. Kid tapping a child is no joke and why should we let government officials get away with kidnapping children. Just because their government odfficials
Dec 11th, 2017
Brenda J. from New York, NY writes:
I believe it's the presidents job to supervise our governmental agencies. Especially when a u s citizen has evidence to prove that government officials are involved in the child trafficking of my child who they kidnapped by fraud cross stAte lines I have documents Michigan used to kidnap my child out of by state and falsely imprison me and hold me hostage. My child was never returned to me when they're fraudulent case was dismissed against me and my son was never returned to me I have evidence of Michigan assistant prosecutor Susan tassel Detroit michigan who works at frank Murphy hall of justice wrote that pts transport would extradite my child without a court order and had a Brooklyn warrant squad detective cover it up by falsely arresting me held hostage in rikers island 30 days on an unsigned fugitive a affidavit never signed by a judge and by falsifying an arrest r report saying there was a warrant for kidnApping custodial extradition fugitive. Case against me was dismissed and all officers including michigannnever put it in the court record that a u s federal federal.marshal by the news of Greg Holmes had kidnapped me and my son without a warrant in Brooklyn then covered it up with a falsified detective false arrest unsigned fugitive f re fraudulent affidavit. Never signed by a judge 2012ny081267 Manhattan criminal court evidence of how they falsely imprimede and kidnapped my son by fraud and how they concealed the federal agent Greg holme who works at 500 pearl st who illegally kidnapped us out of Brooklyn then had detective from the Brooklyn warrant squad falsely arrest me and fraudulent falsify report by saying he had a warrant. Which he never had a warrant. That's why the case against me was dismissed cause it never was a case it was fraud they used to kidnap my son I think there ought to be strong penalties against government officials who kidnap children and they need to be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. N3478791842 if your a victim. I'd like to hear from you or if you can investigate my evidence to bring my son. Back to me and hold those accountable for their cruel and unusual punishment to children
Dec 11th, 2017