CPS family court corruption

Families are being abused by State CPS and Family Courts through out the United States of America, this is a major issue that needs to be addressed, Families that have had their civil rights violated through family court proceedings and the fact that all due process and constitutional rights are violated and manipulated by family court judges, District Attorneys, and Commissioners of /social services departments as well as CPS workers, and court appointed attorneys that are not working for the clients but have helped incriminate parents. Also of extreme interest, is obtaining names/phone/location of CPS workers who are falsifying or have falsified documents in court and who have lied in a court setting. The people of New York State and the People of the United States of America demand a full investigation of all departments, and the termination of department until further the people also wish to sue for government entrapment as well as a suit brought against the case workers, family court judges, and district lawyers. The People through discovery have found:

1. The imbalance of funding is creating corruption

2. Corruption has filtered through all manner of government and related agencies

3. Judicial decisions violate the public trust

4. Laws are created and passed that give parens patriae unlimited power not provided by the Constitution

5. The pendulum has swung to create a monopoly strategy of funding extracted from dwindling Social Services that have been set up to help families in need is devastating families across America

6. Children's lives are at stake while in the care of government funded agencies, such as rape, sexual abuse, physical abuse and neglect, mental abuse, and statistics show our children are being killed while in government placements out side of the parental home/or close relatives

7. That the states are not following guidelines placing children with relatives but are screening them out using different criteria with foster families, or falsifying documents to entrap parents and not keeping the children in the home with parents but removing the children without due process or any true purpose other then to incriminate parents/family members and to insure family is unfit

8. That pockets of tyranny are going unchecked without recourse

9. Congress local government/ civil and family courts is not responsive to The People

10. That The People have been turned away from civil courts, and from family courts higher court of appeals, only to remain battered and bruised by the tyranny of these local government funded courts as the judges, case workers/commissioners and district attorneys mock the outraged parents and children of which they so willingly strip of their civil rights and liberties

The People are declaring a public health crisis and human rights violation as well as their Civil rights are being stripped and taken from them and their families, as a result of these above atrocities and also In addition, The People find the Parens Patriae to be more than a doctrine but a specialized position created by the government for the government that violates Article 1 Sec 9, 10: No title of nobility or honors shall be granted by the United States. The title extends to the courts, Childrens Administration and public education violating Amendment 14 depriving persons of life, liberty and property without due process. The position applies as a collective.

The People are ordering an investigation of the departments as well as Family courts through out the United States of America and most important in New York State the people of the United States ask that all family court files,case files, court tapes, and videos be put into the investigation, as well as there be a federal lockdown on all CPS and family courts so that no tampering of documents can be done by such agencies, the fact is family court documents will show the fact that they are mishandled and manipulated by these agencies to insure incriminating charges are inevitable and due process is not being carried out, civil rights are violated, all human rights are violated and the United States Constitution is not on the agenda of these agencies. And the people of the United States of America are being abused by these powers.

Nov 7th, 2017
Raquel F. from Forest Hills, NY writes:
Family court judges are corrupted they do not follow their own standards to keep children safe to add matter worse forensics are in collution with judges and everybody is trying to protect their jobs under the motto best interest of children. Not true. Those court are a disaster. Legal residents are treated like criminals, children are not beign able to travel to see their grandparents relatives because of judges political agendas
Nov 7th, 2017
Raquel F. from Forest Hills, NY writes:
Nov 7th, 2017
Someone from Bullhead City, AZ writes:
DCF in Kansas are nothing but liars, and are there to take your children away! They lied about a abuse charge, said they had a bunch of evidence! They are going to split my son up from his children! They cut off my son from seeing the kids when the oldest said he wanted to die! They think my son coached him! They can't get it through there head it's the way the kids are treated in a Foster home!
Nov 2nd, 2017
Timothy W. from Republic, MO writes:
Greene county, Missouri has the worst juvenile system I have ever seen. Our son has been jail for almost three years with no trial date in sight. He is being falsely accused so judge Andrew Hosmer can kidnap his children and sell then to foster parents. They know we have overwhelming, undeniable, well documented proof he is innocent. We can prove a conspiracy exists. We need help now.
Nov 1st, 2017
Julia A. from Ontario, CA writes:
I wish CPS would quit lying to everyone. At least the military has taught me to always keep documentation.
Nov 1st, 2017
Someone from Jacksonville, AR writes:
We tha people have to put a stop to this it is are duty for our country and are children we will have to stand together for what is right why are we still sitting ?Are KIDS LIFES IS ON THE LINE !!!! I WOULD TRADE MY LIFE TO KEEP MY KIDS SAFE AT ANY GIVIN TIME AS WOuld ALL PARENTS Lets put a stop to are kids beeing hurt !!!
Nov 1st, 2017
Someone from Jacksonville, AR writes:
Nov 1st, 2017
Someone from Jacksonville, AR writes:
Oct 28th, 2017
gerald t. from Syracuse, NY signed.
Oct 27th, 2017
Breanna c. from Hampton, GA writes:
I daughter was checked out of school by CPS and I was home waiting on her to get off the bus. I haven't seen her since court.
Oct 27th, 2017
Someone from Virginia Beach, VA signed.
Oct 27th, 2017
Someone from Virginia Beach, VA writes:
cps needs to be stopped. Children are not looked at as people. when cps see's a child they see $$$$. They get paid more money to remove a child and put into fostercare, and adoot the child out of the family. If youre child is young and at the perfect adoption age you are at risk. They taje children from loving homes put them in a home where they get treated worse. where they only have just enough that the foster parents can put on a show. they will do whatever they can to assure that ur bond with ur child becomes non exisitent, by not giving you visits. all of a sudden ur healthy child is always sick so cant have a visit. they will misslead the judge and you will never be allowed to defend urself in court. the lies, some of them will be so obvous its a lie but they get away with it. please put an end it to this our children pay the price. not to mention the lifetime of mental health issues that will stem from the trauma and trust issues cause if they are really young they think you walked out on them cause you dont love them. they dont understand. why destroy families and weaken us as a whole.. for what money.. cps you make me sick
Oct 27th, 2017
Someone from Virginia Beach, VA signed.
Oct 26th, 2017
Dorrian D. from Holbrook, NY signed.
Oct 25th, 2017
Mary M. from Adairville, KY writes:
My granddaughter’s children were taken and placed in foster care for reasons that do not make sense and she is going through hell. Please someone puts stop to the corruption
Oct 25th, 2017
Mary M. from Adairville, KY writes:
Oct 24th, 2017
Daniel B. from Mebane, NC writes:
They have more power than the CIA. They need to be stopped now. They have taken my grand children. With no hope of adoption by us.
Oct 24th, 2017
Daniel B. from Mebane, NC writes:
Oct 24th, 2017
Someone from Aliso Viejo, CA writes:
I cannot even begin to tell you how amazed and ecstatic I am to see this in writing. I was horrific Lee abused by the court system for at least 10 to 12 years. I have always wondered why the courts were allowed to do that to people. I have so much I want to say and share. What I have been put through.... people should be in prison over what has been done to myself and my children.
Oct 24th, 2017
Someone from Aliso Viejo, CA writes:
Oct 24th, 2017
Someone from Arlington, TX signed.
Oct 24th, 2017
Debbie L. from Arlington, TX signed.
Oct 21st, 2017
LINDA W. from PEORIA, IL signed.
Oct 21st, 2017
Rosemary B. from Colorado Springs, CO signed.
Oct 19th, 2017
Robert G. from Hollywood, FL writes:
A CPS order was placed, and I was investigated for Child Abuse. During the time of the investigation, CPS told my X-Wife that my daughter needed psychological help and failed to file this in the report. Not only did they fail to accomplished this, but there was not follow up at all. CPS dropped the investigation because it was based on unfounded claims of abuse. They said "you should be seeing your daughter soon", 26 months and I have not had any visitation even with a court order. To date, because of the agencies lack of due care and the fact that they will no go after a false claim for perjury, I have not seen my daughter in 2 years. Now, my daughter may need to be institutionalized as a result of lack of due process and neglect.
Oct 16th, 2017
Tanya B. from Kinston, NC writes:
I can't understand how the CPS system in the court systems have been allowed to do what they're doing I left an abusive husband I have evidence of that he's committed perjury I have evidence of that the CPS worker did not do a thorough investigation as a matter of fact she did investigate at all I have evidence of that I have taped conversations I have taped courtroom proceedings I have pictures eyewitness testimony affidavits I cannot believe that they're being allowed to get away with what they're getting away with I'm finding no help out here I've had an to attorney quit on me one because he wouldn't even take the case because the judge is so unfair in that courtroom and the other one because they're unnecessarily continuing it we're going on 5 months that my children have been removed from my home and they have no plan on reunification and they have no reason to keep my kids from me I can't believe What's Happening Here my phone number is 252-268-5982 my name is Tanya Bishop I would love to sign any petition I would love to talk to investigative journalist this has to stop what's happening should not be allowed to
Oct 10th, 2017
Scott S. from Iowa City, IA writes:
Why is it that when you have cps in your life that when the judge orders them to have something complete such as in my case he has ordered them to have social history done 8 days before a court on sept 13 in court that day it wasn't even into court records so the judged changed the hearing to the 22nd they didn't even get reprimanded by the judge if you or me had done it we would lose are kids or get contempt My question is why is cps not held accountable like you and me judges let them get away with this everyday so judges have let them run the show I'm in Iowa city ia cps worker is Lisa Hansen and judge burns
Oct 8th, 2017
Cynthia C. from Modesto, CA writes:
Please I'm begging anyone that might be able to help, my 2 grandsons have been taken over 2 months ago and they are trying to say that my grandson is slow! He's very upset and wants to come home (9 years old) he had been at his school 6 years. He's on home study because he is going crazy over this! Help!!!!!
Oct 8th, 2017
Oct 8th, 2017
Cynthia C. from Modesto, CA writes:
Oct 8th, 2017
Cynthia C. from Modesto, CA writes:
Oct 6th, 2017
Scott S. from Iowa City, IA writes:
Also I have another chest cam with first a cps worker Cathy tax calling my an ******* then openly talking about my case Lisa Hansen has gun perjury a multiple accounts and Karen Evans their supervisor not answering the phone so you file complaint everybody ignoring me I've had enough
Oct 6th, 2017
Scott S. from Iowa City, IA writes:
I lost my first infant son back in June based on a lie the prosecuting attorney and CPS came up with they stated I was going to leave the state and not return for a hearing which I have a chest Kim approves that never happened and two weeks later My girlfriend wandered off with my six-year-old right after he came home CPS came in and remove him again after same live that I was gonna run every time I've been to court everything you take me to court for has been based on lies that they told the judge to get the results that they want to replace my kids back with me then came in with three weeks ago three weeks ago and remove them again telling the judge I wasn't following through with the court orders when one week prior to the removal my lawyer had entered into evidence everything they were saying I wasn't doing showing I was going to treatment showing I was going to therapy showing I was looking for daycare they take me back to court I need items and remove my children and I had proven that I had been doing this to remove them on those bases at this point I don't know who's more corrupt the CPS workers Preskett your attorney or the judge himself for not looking at these matters I placed an evidence I think age matters need to be looked into they live deceit can you get them to return a phone call beginning of this in the first Family team meeting they immediately went to 18 your placement for my youngest they have determined to my faith that set me up for failure they basically taking a right on fighting back I'm suing I'm everything else needs to happen is a class action lawsuit nation wide to shut down CPS show mall for child stealing I've had enough I'm one man but I'm gonna stand up against him I've arty started fires I get put out he'll be getting my kids back no matter what
Oct 6th, 2017
Nancy W. from Canton, OH writes:
I have lost kids that I never should have lost and about to again cause cps is lieing