First Do No Harm: The DEA targets Physicians who treat their patients pain.

There are many Doctors who label their patients unfairly, demean these patients and degrade them because they are victims of chronic life long pain.
This is archaic medicine and does more harm than one can imagine. Physicans are afraid to treat patients who are victims of pain. The DEA targets them and instills fear in how they choose to treat their patients and what they prescribe. More and more, Doctors are refusing to treat their patients who have chronic pain. Patients are far too often considered "Malingering" or "Doctor Shopping".

Doctors far too often refuse to even communicate with these sufferers and label them as a LTDU ( Long Term Drug User) This is unfair, harmful medicine, and and causes llife long damage, both physically and mentally. It has effects on family, friends, co-workers and often causes the sufferer to withdraw from society. Through no fault of the patient, they withdraw from daily activities with their spouses, family and friends.

Much like the Abortion issue, you force these victims of pain into back door alleyways, store front pain clinics and worse. They receive no counseling on how to take their medication and often don't know what they are taking. Like in the past, by treating victims of pain this way, you force them into seeking help and relief outside of the Law. It is one issue to target illegal clinics but another issue entirely to target Physicians who should be allowed and should be treating their patients who have pain. Instead, Physicians are forced, out of fear of prescribing pain medication, to send their patients off to some "Unknown" pain clinic where they suffer yet more humiliating labels and discrimination. Pharmacists often feel the need to "interfere" and embarass the patient when they pick up their medications. They are treated like second or third class human beings.

Why is it that Doctors are no longer treating the 'Whole Patient?" Not addressing the underlying causes of chronic pain? There are many instances when there is NO clear cause for pain but that is not to say it doesn't exist. Pain receptors malfunction. Injuries can cause pain years later.
Elderly patients who suffer every remaining day of their lives are told by their Doctors' that "They are concerned about a possible addiction". What happened to the quality of their life? Their right to live their life to live without debilitating pain? Their only option may be to consider suicide?
The damage caused is a horror. Elderly commit suicide rather than live with this pain.
Physicians are taught (since the very beginning of medical school) that any patient requesting pain medication is to be Scrutinized" and to be "Wary" of them especially if they tell you they can't take anti-inflammatory drugs, that is a sure "SIGN" of addiction.
I was told this by my own Doctor. "What to watch out for when a patient requests help with their pain." They actually have a class for new Doctors on how NOT to treat patients.
Oct 25th, 2017
Gary L. from Brooksville, FL writes:
what happen to my post that I paid for on oct 24th and that whole day was deleted what is up wit that bs.I want a answer!Does the truth hurt that bad and is or government that corrupt!
Oct 25th, 2017
Gary L. from Brooksville, FL writes:
Oct 25th, 2017
Gary L. from Brooksville, FL writes:
Someone from Sicklerville, NJ writes:
Why was this done before there was a better plan? Is this how you are going to kill us off? I live well I can't call this living when I'm in a bed 24/7 ! This is cruel ,and barbaric, I wish you could walk mile in my shoes ! I know you guys would get what you need if you had this pain !
Renee S. from Sicklerville, NJ writes:
Renee S. from Sicklerville, NJ writes:
Renee S. from Sicklerville, NJ writes:
Renee S. from Sicklerville, NJ writes:
Renee S. from Sicklerville, NJ writes:
Renee S. from Sicklerville, NJ writes:
Renee S. from Sicklerville, NJ writes:
Renee S. from Sicklerville, NJ writes:
Renee S. from Sicklerville, NJ writes:
Renee S. from Sicklerville, NJ writes:
Renee S. from Sicklerville, NJ writes:
Someone from Mount Laurel, NJ writes:
As someone with lupus, fibromyalgia, and titanium rods in my spine, I am in pain every second of every day for the past 10 years. Doctors are cutting my meds back because they are petrified of getting in trouble. This is only harming patients and is not helping the heroin addicts.