CPS family court corruption

Families are being abused by State CPS and Family Courts through out the United States of America, this is a major issue that needs to be addressed, Families that have had their civil rights violated through family court proceedings and the fact that all due process and constitutional rights are violated and manipulated by family court judges, District Attorneys, and Commissioners of /social services departments as well as CPS workers, and court appointed attorneys that are not working for the clients but have helped incriminate parents. Also of extreme interest, is obtaining names/phone/location of CPS workers who are falsifying or have falsified documents in court and who have lied in a court setting. The people of New York State and the People of the United States of America demand a full investigation of all departments, and the termination of department until further the people also wish to sue for government entrapment as well as a suit brought against the case workers, family court judges, and district lawyers. The People through discovery have found:

1. The imbalance of funding is creating corruption

2. Corruption has filtered through all manner of government and related agencies

3. Judicial decisions violate the public trust

4. Laws are created and passed that give parens patriae unlimited power not provided by the Constitution

5. The pendulum has swung to create a monopoly strategy of funding extracted from dwindling Social Services that have been set up to help families in need is devastating families across America

6. Children's lives are at stake while in the care of government funded agencies, such as rape, sexual abuse, physical abuse and neglect, mental abuse, and statistics show our children are being killed while in government placements out side of the parental home/or close relatives

7. That the states are not following guidelines placing children with relatives but are screening them out using different criteria with foster families, or falsifying documents to entrap parents and not keeping the children in the home with parents but removing the children without due process or any true purpose other then to incriminate parents/family members and to insure family is unfit

8. That pockets of tyranny are going unchecked without recourse

9. Congress local government/ civil and family courts is not responsive to The People

10. That The People have been turned away from civil courts, and from family courts higher court of appeals, only to remain battered and bruised by the tyranny of these local government funded courts as the judges, case workers/commissioners and district attorneys mock the outraged parents and children of which they so willingly strip of their civil rights and liberties

The People are declaring a public health crisis and human rights violation as well as their Civil rights are being stripped and taken from them and their families, as a result of these above atrocities and also In addition, The People find the Parens Patriae to be more than a doctrine but a specialized position created by the government for the government that violates Article 1 Sec 9, 10: No title of nobility or honors shall be granted by the United States. The title extends to the courts, Childrens Administration and public education violating Amendment 14 depriving persons of life, liberty and property without due process. The position applies as a collective.

The People are ordering an investigation of the departments as well as Family courts through out the United States of America and most important in New York State the people of the United States ask that all family court files,case files, court tapes, and videos be put into the investigation, as well as there be a federal lockdown on all CPS and family courts so that no tampering of documents can be done by such agencies, the fact is family court documents will show the fact that they are mishandled and manipulated by these agencies to insure incriminating charges are inevitable and due process is not being carried out, civil rights are violated, all human rights are violated and the United States Constitution is not on the agenda of these agencies. And the people of the United States of America are being abused by these powers.

Nov 3rd, 2011
Someone from South Fork, PA signed.
Nov 3rd, 2011
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Nov 3rd, 2011
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Nov 3rd, 2011
Someone from Evansville, IN signed.
Nov 3rd, 2011
Someone from Pompano Beach, FL writes:
The Corruption in the Family Courts need to STOP....After seeing Judge Adams -Texas.Abusing her daughter who is handicapped.on Video.....NOW It's time that OUR GOVERNMENT makes MAJOR changes to the Family Laws and have Mandatory Laws that any JUDGE puts a Child in an Abusive home....He is automatically OFF the BENCH!
Nov 3rd, 2011
Someone from Bradley, FL writes:
My children were removed and I spotted numerous things that they did not do correctly. According to their guidelines (Chapter 39 pertaining to children). When that was brought, they completely ignored that fact. My children were ripped away from me and the heartbreak has not gone away. To top things off, I went back to court for return of custody. It was shown that my children were placed in a unfit home. The ending results, they remained there. Causing even more heartbreak. Something needs to be done. And I mean honestly done, not talked about. The courts, as well as the investigators etc all need to be investigated. And when it is found that they misused their power, they should be prosecuted, to the full extent of the law.
Nov 3rd, 2011
Someone from North Port, FL writes:
There are criminal elements operating within our Government. Family Court is operated like a plantation; it?s a profit-driven industry, a subtle continuation of institutionalized slavery which violates the 13th amendment against slavery and involuntary servitude.
Nov 3rd, 2011
Someone from Bokoshe, OK writes:
no charges against MANY Families but their Kids Kept and ADOPTED for Bonuses n Profit by CPS ANYWAY!!!
Nov 3rd, 2011
Someone from Evansville, IN signed.
Oct 17th, 2011
Someone from Saint Louis, MO signed.
Oct 13th, 2011
Someone from Bellflower, CA writes:
my son was robbed from me with false allegations,DCFS has destroyed my family i'm heartbroken
Oct 11th, 2011
Someone from Nebraska City, NE signed.
Oct 8th, 2011
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Oct 8th, 2011
Someone from Berthoud, CO signed.
Oct 7th, 2011
Someone from New Rochelle, NY writes:
CPS in New York State are a kastopo who can be sued under section 1983 of the Constitution. They are bigger than the street mafia. In bed with the judges, the county attorneys office, the law guardian bueracrats and forensic testers. This is communist China dictotorial rule . Tell 10 of your friends of their injustices. Get involved with Parental Alienation Groups who are building relationships with local assembly men/woman to reform the social service and family law. These are hudlums most had terrible parents or no father. It's power and we must change the laws. We can do it!!! Action!!!
Sep 27th, 2011
Someone from Duck Hill, MS writes:
I am a single working mother of (3),doing the best I can to provide for my kids! I pay our rent, utilities,& provide much as possible for other needs! I do get snap benefits/medicaid for my kids & thankful for it! But, I know my kids rights our being violated as well as, my own! Due to the fact, of my kids biological father getting away with paying child support period! In our court hearing after our divorce, putting in mind that my ex didn't even show up for court for his children, I was informed that ofcourse I had total custody;but if & when my ex obtained a job....he would pay 20% of his income! IF, & WHEN? How is that right? He, has not paid support now for ten yrs & continues to get away with it! Its not about the $$$$ for me, but the kids could use that support if even for a savings account put up for college! Also, this hurts all children when an absent parent not only proves they must or don't care but our country just lets them get away with it! Please, not for me; but for my children & all children in this country,help them by making the absent parents who are not parents at all.....to do whats right by their kids or else!!! Because this is a major problem in every way! I honestly pray for not only our country but this whole world to have a heart asking themselves;what would. JESUS do?
Sep 27th, 2011
Someone from Duck Hill, MS writes:
Sep 27th, 2011
Someone from Chattanooga, TN writes:
It is a shame that cps can get away with falsifying paperwork. The corruption of the system has got to stop!!!!!
Sep 25th, 2011
Someone from Lahaina, HI writes:
i have not seen my daughter Cherokee now 18 month for a lie cps told.and the family court is doing a cover up for cps lie.my court is in maui,hawaii.And yes even here in paradise it is as bad as all the other places i have read about.
Sep 23rd, 2011
Someone from Odessa, TX writes:
Hold those you've placed in authority accountable!
Sep 23rd, 2011
Someone from North Port, FL writes:
Save our children from corruption.
Sep 23rd, 2011
Someone from North Port, FL writes:
Stop corruption, it destroys children and families.
Sep 23rd, 2011
Someone from Van Nuys, CA signed.
Sep 18th, 2011
Someone from San Jose, CA signed.
Sep 16th, 2011
Someone from North Port, FL writes:
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Social sevices absolutly corrupt and needs big changes.
Sep 13th, 2011
Someone from Conroe, TX writes:
I am a single mother and have been stalked and abused by my ex for over three years. His family has deep pockets and bc of who he is the judicial system has turned a deaf ear to the abuse. I tried to get 2 P.O.'s after he said he would shoot anyone around me and me too and no one will do anything. I have called 911 on him countless times and even went to the D.A.'s office only to be turned away after hearing who i was. My ex conspired with my other ex to get me into 2 custody cases in which I asked for an ad-litum attorney and somehow they all railroaded me and i lost custody of my 2 1/2 year old to my abusive ex after my attorney proved conspiracy, perjury, and the attorney knowingly falslifying evidence. I am just disturbed by the judicial system after it is I that went to law school in order to mandate justice and to find out that MONEY can do anything over and beyond protect me and my 12 year old daughter. Now the cases are over and within one month my ex has served me with additional court papers and I was notified today that the other ex has tried to serve me as well. i have had the same jo b for 5 years and lived in the same house for 12 and only moved within the last year due to being stalked from my youngest sons father am now in three more court hearings and am broke... I need relief and something needs to be done about this corrupt judicial system that criminalizes the trust worthy law abiding citizens!
Sep 13th, 2011
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
I am a single mother that has firt-hand had ,my rights violated...
Sep 11th, 2011
Someone from Vallejo, CA writes:
Solano county CPS has falsed both of my kids drug tested also altered mine and ilegally handed my husband drug test inprisoned me for two weeks for endangermenet of a child also charged my husband which is incorserated waiting to be released from having the kids retested by a testing company he paid for in which i had the courts re issue testing at our cost. CPS did a biopsy on my 3 yr old without my consent and plannned not to tell me. I discovered it by brushing her hair due to it was almost all gone for i assume stress being in care of CPS. May injuries that both childern have occured black eyes brusies injury to he for head sctraches injury to the ear loop. large bruies on backs, i have showed them every time questioning, get the blow off a bit to the face, being punshied by asking what going on with no visits due to unexpected reasons. My childern can not speak without looking at the worker first , making sure its okay to speak or the worker will talk for them. My defense lawyer tells me to except the false test ,thats the way it goes while she is email infomation to my case worker at the same teime as phone conversation with me. I have been rail roaded cause im poor and have no one in power of the legal system to stand up for my family, its a nightmare that seems to me that will never end. Please i need help i feel or know that cps want my kids , there are no medical prlems with them they are healthly kids, normal boy 4 yrs old girl 3 yrs old , 11 months apart. Cps needs to be exposed and give my kids back release my husband from all charges, let us go on our lives with compensation that could not fix the damage created by false documents and allegations. I cant believe what they have gotten away with. How many others , cause i know im not the first. They are the criminals that are abusing my kids, l want to have someone accountable for this wrong doing, its injustice. There is so many thing s cps case worker has done to make his case lok as if we are bad parents, in which the case is oppsite , we are most caring parent loving our kids unconditionaly. please some help me stand up to CPS and all the others that have conspired to take my kids and adopt them .I want to beable to have CPS out of our lives forever no ties or agreement, they have lost my trust completey.
Sep 1st, 2011
Someone from Westerville, OH signed.
Aug 27th, 2011
Someone from Bokoshe, OK writes:
Phone got Remotely Shut down, When Id Added My 2 cents xtra And Hit SEND! Autumn BIRCHFIELD okdhs Horror Story Id told and the TRUTH! Wouldnt allow me in Oklahoma, to Tell of NO DUE PROCESS, CONSTITUTION VIOLATIONS of the MOTHER, NO TRIAL, NO CHARGES or EVIDENCE against MOM, THE JUDGE SITS ON COUNTY "ADOPTION" BOARD-ADOPTING AUTUMN age 7 OUT. NO TPR TRIAL-Done ORALLY in Oklahoma in Permanency Meetings. Court Appntd Attny quits, didnt stay to Finish, due to Paid 1 Time. Judge friend to Moms ex Attny now. Corruption aplenty in AUTUMN BIRCHFIELD case, But INTERCEPTED-ME trying to TELL IT with Specific CRIMES by okdhs, Attny n Judge! Hum? My State Politicians NEED to Know, Leflore County, OK DHS n COURT is TRAFFICKING CHILDREN, n Doing Whatever They Want, to Kids n PARENTS!!! FEDERAL $$$ entices Them! Civil Rights violations. County THINKS FEDS dont want to be bothered with the SMALL TOWNS n Crime. Well against Children n Innocent PARENTS, Small town or Large City, Govt SHOULD care about FRAUD ON THE COURT system and Federal Govt??? Lets see IF, phone Shuts Off on SEND, 2nd try! Here goes.
Aug 27th, 2011
Someone from Bokoshe, OK writes:
this is For:Autumn BIRCHFIELD age 7. Wrongfully withheld by okdhs from Living With her Siblings n Mother. 2 kids Were RETURNED Home. This Isnt "Lets Make a Deal", u get 2 n CPS/DHS KEEPS 1, AUTUMN!!! Shes to be ADOPTED-NO charges against MOM n NO TRIAL! an APPEAL Trial is to come Without an Attny! HASNT even been Any Trial-CPS in Permanency Plan Meeting just SAYS, "We are Terminating Parental Rights" and its DONE just ORAL! Due Process? Constitution? Crt Appntd Attny PAT PATE quits Representing PARENTS, says "I get PAID 1 Time for TPR cases is all, BUT, when APPEAL Trial comes, Ill ASK the JUDGE to Be YOUR Crt Appntd Attny AGAIN"! Where IS JUSTICE, LEFLORE COUNTY, Oklahoma???? Start to Finish, I thought COURT APPOINTED Attorneys, were to do. NO Charges, NO Evidence the MOM ever harmed Autumn n NO TPR Trial! NOW, NO Attorney. WHATS WRONG with this? how can PARENTS have APPEAL Trials if HAVENT had a 1st Trial, Id like to know ? Disbarred previously also, just Reinstated w JUDGE n 2 Attorneys VOUCHED for PATE JR.!!! Is that Judge, the 1 okaying Autumn BIRCHFIELD ADOPTION? HE SITS ON THE "COUNTY ADOPTION BOARD"-Judge JON SULLIVAN! He runs a Kangaroo Court also. Thank U, IF this Sends Autumn BIRCHFIELD HOME-Nov. 2009 yr to date, okdhs has had Her, "PSYCHOTROPICS Adult experimental Drugs n the Works"!
Aug 25th, 2011
Someone from Soddy Daisy, TN signed.
Aug 25th, 2011
Someone from Douglasville, GA signed.
Aug 11th, 2011
Someone from Denton, TX writes:
There is no justice in the dallas tx family courts. My eyes have been opened to just how corrupt our "justice" system is. My first amendment rights were taken away. I might as well be living in a communist country since every move I make is ordered by the court. Why do they call America the land of the "free"? I guess you only have liberties if you're not divorced, otherwise you're discriminated against and told where to live, what to say, how to parent your child, etc. This type of oppression creates misery for all. Divorce is the only suit where the defendant basically has no rights and will lose every time.
Aug 6th, 2011
Someone from Fort Wayne, IN writes:
Children are suffering while cps custody.
Jul 29th, 2011
Someone from Piedmont, SC writes:
Myself and my children have been destrouyed by DSS in SC for goin on 2yrs now and they are still getting away with their crap and it needs to be stopped..ok so we are in debt way past our eyes,eliminate CPS funding for fostercare bonuses and adoptive bonuses that feed these agencies into destroying our families!!!! make a huge impact on the country,and believe that not all children are better off in fostercare,becuz mine sure as hell are not better!
Jul 15th, 2011
Someone from Baltimore, MD writes:
SALUTATIONS EVERYONE; WE THE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT AND DEMAND OUR GOOD GIVEN ABILITIES TO PARENT OUR CHILDREN RESPECTFULLY. . WE ARE NOT GOING TO ALLOW CPS AND ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAS UNLAWFULLY VIOLATED, ABUSED, AND NEGLECTED WITH THE INTENT TO HARM SECRETLY YET OPENLY OUR DEFENSELESS LOVE ONES WHO CANT DEFEND THEMSELVES ANYMORE. FOR HOW CAN THEY FIGHT , OR GROOM THEMSELVES IN MOST CASES AGAINST THIS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL WAY OF PUNISHMENT. ALL THE STRANGERS WHO SUPPOSEDLY CARE IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILDREN, HAVE BEEN GIVEN UNJUST OPPURTUNITIES TO PRACTICE THEIR TRUE INTENTS; JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE A CPS OR CRIMINAL HISTORY DOCUMENTED. WHILE WE THE ONES WHO LOVE THEM, DO EVERYTHING WE KNOW BEST FOR THEM, AND NEVER HARMED THEM HAVE TO SIT BACK AND NOT BECOME EMOTIONAL AS THEY ARE HURTING, RAPING NEGLECTING, TORTURING, AND EVEN KILLING OUR LOVED ONES LOVE FOR US BELIEVING THAT WE HAVE ABANDONED THEM WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN SNATCHED FOR OBVIOUS REASONS THAT THEY WILL TRY SO HARD TO MAKE STICK. WHETHWER THEY LIE ON PAPER, SLANDER YOU OPENLY, PUBLICLY OR PRIVATELY. THEY WILL AND MUST ANSWER KNOW FOR THEIR SINS. THEY SWORE BY OATH TO PROTECT OUR LOVED ONES. NOT TO GET THE MONEY AND GO SHOPPING WHILE THE BABIES ARE IN ANYONES CARE FOR HOWEVER LONG. WE THE PEOPLE ARE HOLDING ALL OF YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR HARMING AND TRUST 1 THAT YOU THIIS A 0, YOU ALL WILL ANSWER SOMEDAY. NO ONE IS GETTING AWAY WITH THIS CRIME ANY LONGER. FOR OUR CHILDREN, PARENTS SIBBLINGS, AND FRIENDS HAVE SUFFERED WELL OVER ENOUGH. "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND TO MUCH IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH". "THEY ARE, WE ARE, YOU WHO HAVE A HEART TO KNOW THAT ANY DAY CAN BRING ABOUT A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN UP AND DOWN; THE IN OR OUTS. WE ARE MORE IMPORTANTLY THAN ANY DOLLAR OR CHANGE YOU MAY SPEND. IN FACT IF YOU THINK THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ONE GOOD FROM ANOTHER GOOD; NOR EVIL FROM ANOTHER EVIL,SOMEBODY HAS TURNED ON ALL THE LIGHTS TO BLIND EVERY DARK MADNESS THAT HAS ATTACHED ITSELF(BEING=S) TOO... TALK TO YOU ALL SOON. I AM NOT GOING TO GO AWAY AND LET SOMEONE PULL US BY OUR NOSE.
Jul 14th, 2011
Someone from Garland, TX writes:
My wife is black,and I am white. We have 3 children. I was in Texas(helping my sick mother). When my wife ,and children where passing threw Fort wayne Indiana.When cps took our Children. They are still in custody. Racism,is involved.my children have been in 3 differnt foster homes since 01-2011.we live in Baltimore md. When I went to the first hearing in 02-2011.They had me listed as a Black man,they are covering up alot of thing's. So much is going on. My wife is having to go back in forrh from Baltimore md to Fort Wayne In. To be with our other children. their will be another hearing 08-22-11. I have not seen my children since 03-2011.But my wife still see's them every week.I lived half my life in France. Can You Please Help that We get Our Children back.
Jul 14th, 2011