END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from College Station, TX signed.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Menasha, WI signed.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Boulder, CO signed.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Jasper, IN signed.
Someone from Rio Rancho, NM writes:
Please stop this silliness. It causes heart attacks and traffic accidents, confuses everyone and is especially hard on young mothers and their little ones.
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
Daylight savings time is a waste of money and resources, and is an unnecessary inconvenience.
Someone from Medford, NJ writes:
Please Stop
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Millsap, TX signed.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Mckeesport, PA signed.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Blackfoot, ID signed.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Frostburg, MD signed.
Someone from Clinton, OK writes:
If Daylight Savings Time saves the citizens of the USA money, then lets stay with that year round. If it costs the citizens of the USA money, then lets stay with standard time year round. What a simple concept. Too bad it will cost the citizens of the USA another Trillion dollars to develop a committee to study this for the next 20 years and another 3 Trillion in lobbying fees just to get it passed. Good Luck on your endeavors to have this antiquated law rescinded.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Austin, TX signed.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Lewisville, TX signed.
Someone from Tampa, FL writes:
While I understand the initial purpose of Daylight Savings Time, the majority of our population are no longer 'farmers'. Furthermore, the part of the population who are farmers, rise with the sun and do not stop working untill the sun has set. They do not even use a clock. I feel that it is quite obvious to them when they need to go to work. It is slowly becoming an ancient tradition that we should only know about through history books. Thanks.
Someone from Tampa, FL writes:
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Leawood, KS signed.
Someone from Seminole, FL writes:
Shifting time is cruel and unusual punishment. It takes my body at least 5 days to acclimate to the change. There is absolutely no valid reason for this. Furthermore, this unnecessary clock manipulation has been statistically linked to increased traffic accidents, including school buses. I work hard all week and I don't appreciate having my weekend robbed of a valuable hour. Please stop the ridiculous practice of daylight savings.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Lincoln University, PA signed.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Someone from Glen Burnie, MD writes:
Hello I would like to take this opportunity to voice my strong support for the petition to end daylight savings time. For many years I have asked myself "why do we have to keep changing our clocks twice a year"? While listening to the radio this morning (103.1 WRNR) I heard about the petition that is currently submitted to the White House, so I wanted to take action on this matter. Please vote to end daylight savings time. Thank you very much.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Monticello, NY signed.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Holt, MI signed.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Beaverton, OR signed.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Clairton, PA signed.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Richardson, TX signed.
Someone from Gainesville, FL writes:
Please end this usless and old idea, it has out run its usefulness and has a negative effect on most of us. Talk about endangering school busses....what do you think it does for safety to put school buses back in the dark. Thank you for your consideration
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Prospect, KY signed.
Someone from Spring, TX writes:
It's more of an annoyance than a savings.
Mar 8th, 2013
Someone from Belleville, NJ signed.
Someone from Dayton, OH writes:
It is energizing to see the sun when I wake up in the morning. Now I get to go back to darkness! Do away with this ridiculous ritual!
Someone from Saint Louis, MO writes:
It has been shown that the time change costs in productivity, safety and health. It is a disruptive event that serves little purpose any longer, originally enacted to save fuel during World War I (adopted in 1918 in the United States). This act has long out lived it's objective and we should no longer be subject to it.
Someone from Jackson, MO writes:
Changing the time disruptive for children's sleep, as well as adults. Please do not pander to the lobbying groups, and STOP changing the time!!
Someone from Converse, TX writes:
I want the time to stay the same one way or the other. Changing the time affects my sleep.
Mar 7th, 2013
Someone from Desoto, TX signed.
Mar 7th, 2013
Someone from Pittsburgh, PA writes:
I don't want to lose an hour of sleep. It makes me crabby and no fun to be around.
Mar 7th, 2013
Someone from Pittsburgh, PA writes:
Mar 7th, 2013
Someone from Morrison, CO writes:
Early to bed early to rise...
Mar 7th, 2013
Someone from Santa Fe, NM writes:
Ever since DST was expanded to 8 months out of the year, I've dreaded the changes. Please maintain Standard time throughout the year. Thank you.