CPS family court corruption

Families are being abused by State CPS and Family Courts through out the United States of America, this is a major issue that needs to be addressed, Families that have had their civil rights violated through family court proceedings and the fact that all due process and constitutional rights are violated and manipulated by family court judges, District Attorneys, and Commissioners of /social services departments as well as CPS workers, and court appointed attorneys that are not working for the clients but have helped incriminate parents. Also of extreme interest, is obtaining names/phone/location of CPS workers who are falsifying or have falsified documents in court and who have lied in a court setting. The people of New York State and the People of the United States of America demand a full investigation of all departments, and the termination of department until further the people also wish to sue for government entrapment as well as a suit brought against the case workers, family court judges, and district lawyers. The People through discovery have found:

1. The imbalance of funding is creating corruption

2. Corruption has filtered through all manner of government and related agencies

3. Judicial decisions violate the public trust

4. Laws are created and passed that give parens patriae unlimited power not provided by the Constitution

5. The pendulum has swung to create a monopoly strategy of funding extracted from dwindling Social Services that have been set up to help families in need is devastating families across America

6. Children's lives are at stake while in the care of government funded agencies, such as rape, sexual abuse, physical abuse and neglect, mental abuse, and statistics show our children are being killed while in government placements out side of the parental home/or close relatives

7. That the states are not following guidelines placing children with relatives but are screening them out using different criteria with foster families, or falsifying documents to entrap parents and not keeping the children in the home with parents but removing the children without due process or any true purpose other then to incriminate parents/family members and to insure family is unfit

8. That pockets of tyranny are going unchecked without recourse

9. Congress local government/ civil and family courts is not responsive to The People

10. That The People have been turned away from civil courts, and from family courts higher court of appeals, only to remain battered and bruised by the tyranny of these local government funded courts as the judges, case workers/commissioners and district attorneys mock the outraged parents and children of which they so willingly strip of their civil rights and liberties

The People are declaring a public health crisis and human rights violation as well as their Civil rights are being stripped and taken from them and their families, as a result of these above atrocities and also In addition, The People find the Parens Patriae to be more than a doctrine but a specialized position created by the government for the government that violates Article 1 Sec 9, 10: No title of nobility or honors shall be granted by the United States. The title extends to the courts, Childrens Administration and public education violating Amendment 14 depriving persons of life, liberty and property without due process. The position applies as a collective.

The People are ordering an investigation of the departments as well as Family courts through out the United States of America and most important in New York State the people of the United States ask that all family court files,case files, court tapes, and videos be put into the investigation, as well as there be a federal lockdown on all CPS and family courts so that no tampering of documents can be done by such agencies, the fact is family court documents will show the fact that they are mishandled and manipulated by these agencies to insure incriminating charges are inevitable and due process is not being carried out, civil rights are violated, all human rights are violated and the United States Constitution is not on the agenda of these agencies. And the people of the United States of America are being abused by these powers.

Jun 6th, 2017
Morrison E. from Wappingers Falls, NY writes:
Cps needs to be stopped they shouldn't be above the law .. they destroy so many families
Jun 4th, 2017
lillian w. from Carriere, MS writes:
my children were stolen over yrs ago and i still dont know why. i have recordings of the caseworkers supervisor acknowledging they did not have a reason to be involved, yet no one will do anything to help me. i cannot afford an attorney, yet i make too much money for a free attorney (which is barely enough to cover bills). someone has to stop them from hurting our children and destroying our families.
Jun 4th, 2017
Audrey L. from Amarillo, TX writes:
I am living this nightmare right now! I reside in Amarillo, TX! If you are a parent in this vicinity don't give CPS any courtesy! I was deceived by Randall County and the CPS worker who said all they wanted to do was "talk!" Let them freeze!!! DO NOT LET THEM IN! It is your Constitutional Right to shut the door!
Jun 3rd, 2017
Someone from Sparta, NC signed.
Jun 3rd, 2017
Sarah S. from Slocomb, AL writes:
Randy Dick, Clay County, Kansas City, MO CPS representative showed incompetence in the area of child services and he informed parents and grandparents certain services would be provided, but never provided or explained why. Furthermore he spoke with disrespect and rudeness toward parents and did not provide any accommodations or modification for ADHD and Dyslexia disabilities of parents. Examples will be provide if needed.
Jun 1st, 2017
Erica D. from Hickory, NC signed.
Jun 1st, 2017
Dan L. from Irvine, CA signed.
Jun 1st, 2017
Katrina S. from Mc Cook, NE writes:
My family is going through a tough time. There's no way they should have remained where they are. They are being mentally abused and slandered against. I've made report after report, with proof galore. It's just getting nothing done with. Now, hoping with the new evidence and a family member willing to give my kids a new safe home, hoping that things look up.
Jun 1st, 2017
Katrina S. from Lincoln, NE signed.
Jun 1st, 2017
kristyn r. from Thermal, CA writes:
Bakersfield and Imperial county in C.A are the lowest of low. The foster family that had my baby was on their way to Mexico with her! They even took her from the hospital without so much as a phone call! And I was told by Pamela king that if I was ever to have another baby in imperial county that she would make sure that one was taken too.
May 31st, 2017
Joanna W. from Olathe, KS signed.
May 30th, 2017
Alicia G. from Canon City, CO signed.
May 30th, 2017
Kathy C. from Abernathy, TX writes:
Yes they do nedd to investigate every department and State with all tgis my kids were remove from me my court appointed lawyer did not help me at all after i conpleted my classes and pyt myself in impatient rehab they lied aboyt me getting ny kids back and my lawyer lied to me at the end she said we had no chsnce of winning and for me ro sign my rights over so i can c my childrem or for me to try to fight in court but i would not have a little chance of winning so if i fought and will lose regardless my kids will be adopted my rights will still be terminated and my 5 kids will be separated ans i wont ever c them again and as a single mother of 5 kids they wanted me to do all classes and pay $500 month child suppport and provide housing , transportation and job ans still provuse food, clothing and anyrhing else needed when i had my visit i didn't mind but i was taking home half of my salary home which was nit wnough for car payment, rent , bills , gas for car and for them at visitation and still after everything i did and tried it was still not good enough i did provide a negative drug test but after i did everything and still provide clean drug test it was still not enough to b reinited with my children and they lied on me ans tp judge and false documents.. i was raising 5 kids alone with me going to college and work and according to cps i was still unfit cuz of one mistake and one positive drug test and still after everything i still lost my kids .. cps lied and they knew i had NO xhsnce in there mind but they still they led to velieve i cpuld get them back... they need to be investigated we are all not bad parents....
May 30th, 2017
Amber R. from Sacramento, CA signed.
May 30th, 2017
Ellen M. from Wappingers Falls, NY signed.
May 30th, 2017
Tonya R. from Elkhart, TX writes:
Cps are the most corrupt people in the world. Stealing kids and babies from their loving parents and families. Cps needs to be accountable for all their wrong doing and be charged with abuse and neglect. They don't help family's, they destroy them.
May 30th, 2017
Kevin K. from Hazleton, PA writes:
We need to clear the swamp!
May 30th, 2017
Crystal L. from Dillsboro, NC writes:
May 29th, 2017
Erica C. from Twentynine Palms, CA signed.
May 29th, 2017
Trina S. from Oklahoma City, OK signed.
May 27th, 2017
Mindy b. from Kansas City, MO writes:
The people of cps are indeed corrupt. They are cold hearted and really do not care about the children they are to prorected or the parents. They try to use bullying to get there way with the parents and twisted people words around to benefit there on cause.
May 27th, 2017
Timothy W. from Republic, MO writes:
Greene county, Missouri is the most corrupt judicial system I have seen. I am a marine corps vet. To see these criminals violate the rights so many men and women died protecting makes me sick. What is it going to take to regain control of our government?
May 27th, 2017
Someone from Loganville, GA signed.
May 25th, 2017
Nick H. from Mena, AR signed.
May 25th, 2017
Nick H. from Mena, AR signed.
May 24th, 2017
Sara H. from Clayton, GA signed.
May 23rd, 2017
Arlene G. from Great Falls, MT writes:
This needs more publicity, more protest, I believe the families fallen victim. helpless, defenseless, criticism so unfairly given and left with no clarification by our closest loved ones., abandoned, beat down, by the time we even come up for some air, we seem to believe it's already to late. Thats not true. The state of mind we have to surrender to, we're tired. Lost. Left with no voice, no hope, zero support because of the wrongful affidavits used against us. It sends our beings into overload. Suffering a psychosis left unaddressed, and undiagnosed. Untreated. This system is crippling our mothers, our fathers, our leaders of tomorrow. This abuse for any living being to have to endure is torture. It needs a penalty, it needs to be served on these ones giving themselves unlimited power. These social workers are our biggest criminals, yet they sit behind a desk with an abused title, and yet their not behind bars. What is wrong with this picture?! Stick together, give awareness in any way possible. It won't take care of itself, as our children suffering won't either. Keep going. Keep strong. When it's all we have left. I have hope and faith in this cause. It wont go ignored. There's just no option to that.
May 21st, 2017
Someone from Quincy, IN writes:
I have 2 Grandsons whom I cant even see or get and I have no record or ever been arrested and even worked for the sheriffs department but CPS will not even give me the time of day. One child is in foster care where they are trying to adopt him out while they other is with his father where abuse has been reported and the child is threatening suicide at 7 years old but CPS thinks he is fine with his abusive father that has been arrested several times. Just because I cant afford an attorney does not mean I would not give these kids a great loving stable home. I want my grandkids with me.
May 20th, 2017
Someone from Huntington, WV writes:
Heather Maynez aka Heather Naynez doesn't have a Social Worker's Degree she is a photographer and all she is doing on Wayne WV is stealing innocent children and destroying good families . This monster needs to be stopped.She is corrupt and so is Wayne County WV Cps. And Family Courts.
May 19th, 2017
Maria S. from Rock Falls, IL signed.
May 17th, 2017
Broken by the System M. from Hollywood, FL writes:
Where to begin with CPS - I have always been under the assumption that CPS was there to help protect the child. Never know how wrong I could have been. I have 3 children. One of my children was molested by the father of my youngest child. In the sense of letting the legal system take its course, I took my daughter to make a report. Not once was I able to speak with the detective. Was given a case card and an appointment for my daughter to speak with someone to give a recorded statement. After completing that process after having my world turn upside down. My youngest child's father claim that my daughter was making it up and it was being done because he and I had broken up. My daughter was sexually assaulted by the animal while I was pregnant with my youngest child and simply got away with it because I will quote "lack of physical evidence". My daughter is very competent- brilliant young lady and knows right from wrong. The slap in the face is when I felt that it started to be brushed under the rug. CPS and everyone kept saying this "lack of physical evidence" foolery. Moving along - I receive documentation indicating this animal now wants some sort of time-sharing with my youngest child after he already stole my daughters innocence. At what point does someone wake up and smell the coffee that by protecting a pedophile you in turn are putting another child in danger. When did it become okay to force a human being to rationalize the fact that 1 of their child was sexually abused, and you have to allow time sharing with your child in common because the law does not see anything wrong with it. I've been beaten by this man, have a broken finger and the list goes on, but because he has not hurt my son, my child is fair game? It amazes me how different things would be should it be someone of wealth and prominence in a community. I have no faith in the family court system, judicial system, criminal justice system or any system that is ran by individuals with blinders on.
May 17th, 2017
Zachary W. from Winchester, VA writes:
Time and again I see cps workers attacking parents on no evidence and make believe reports. Then they take the children for no reason beyond the parents inability to afford a real lawyer because the funding for these services is corrupt the pro bono lawyers assigned to these cases are at best incompetent but usually actively work against their clients. Meanwhile real abuse and neglect goes unchecked and runs rampant in the state funded homes these children are stuffed in. This needs to stop children need to be protected but cps and similar agencies nation wide are treating previously safe kids as commodities
May 17th, 2017
Zachary W. from Winchester, VA writes:
May 17th, 2017
Joseph D. from North Lake, WI signed.
May 13th, 2017
Someone from Copperas Cove, TX writes:
Our grandson is three years old he was a baby when he was taken. He is now emotionally shut down. He was taken January 19,2017 and being moved to his second foster home. He had never been left with anyone other then grandma and grandpa. The case worker lied on the stand documents are falsified and when questioned by our paid attorney about the documents she said on the stand she got the baby mixed up with another baby yet that statement remains on every document. We have completed all the services that were on the service plan and instead of coming home he is put in another foster home. The court orders for visitation have not been followed and a complaint to Consumer Affairs made things worse now being considered combative. " Stop my witch hunt " "If I continue to stir the pot they will turn that around on me" It is legal kidnapping for government funding. This family court is standing room only. Population thirty-three thousand average of nine children a week are removed from there homes, Texas grandparents have no rights all documents are already prepared before you enter the court room if that is not bias I don't know what is. They are scaring my grandson and Central Texas CPS is in need of investigation. Drain the swamp!
May 13th, 2017
Shommaonique O. from Marietta, TX writes:
cps kidnapped four kids from mt pleasant hospital. false paper work (fraudulent papers. and the judge in linden tx is not bias on the case he has been telling Cps in Atlanta tx what to say, do and write. Cps in Atlanta texas Texas is just as corrupted as the other Cps office. why are they above law for kidnapping. why is their no help when this happens?
May 10th, 2017
Someone from Sidney, OH signed.
May 8th, 2017
Someone from Killeen, TX signed.
May 6th, 2017
Andrea M. from Redmond, OR signed.
May 6th, 2017
Someone from Merced, CA writes:
I live in merced California I had a child that's was happy and doing what a child loves to do. He was well taken care of he was loved very much by me and his mom. Then one day some accusations came up about him being molested . well the police and CPS showed up talk to the child and the child said that the accusations were not true. Two days later another accusation came in and the mom wasn't here to have the child questioned. They came back the second nite to make another attempt of contact to no avail did they make contact. So mom took off with the child and two days later CPS got the child they questioned the child again and the child said nothing had happened . so they put the child in protective custody. The child molestation was not proven .they took this little 8 year old boy away from someone he loved and did no harm to and now its the mom on drugs. The system is really messed up . I think that a judge should talk to a child that age an see how that child feels cause this child has emotions just like us adults. But they don't want the children to say what's on there mind as to placing them away from there loved instead of the needs and interests of the child .this child was taken just because of accusations. Rather the mom on drugs or not the child was in no way in damaged as CP's stated it was just a way to remove the child and say he was in danger or risk. this child should be placed back in the care of his mom and still do her drug classes with him in her care and under the supervision of doing her part of classes she a good mother to this child but this is the evil work of her daughter's that didn't want their little brother to be happy so they made accusations that involved CP's and the police no arrest were made but the child told that a 15 year old sister had washed his private parts when he's 8 and can do these things himself when in the bath. I feel that the children ought to be heard when it comes down to being pulled for a load of lies by jealous sisters who knew this child was happy right where he was if he wasn't happy he would of said to his school I'm not happy at home and say why but he never said anything and to this day he still isn't saying anything but to go home to his mom and dad whom he loves very much. I'm saddened by his removal of the home I cry so much my emotions for this child just pour out and when some like this is pulled from you and taken its as if you just lost a loved and have to bury them. these judges really need to look these cases over and talk to the children because are children are afraid to talk at visiting they want to say something to you but can't and this is wrong . what is CP's hiding that our children is so afraid to say. Are they trying to tell ourchild what to say so they can keep them in the system. So this is wrong we as united state residents have to stick together for the children may god be with all our broken hearts and bring our little guy back home where he belongs.