CPS family court corruption

Families are being abused by State CPS and Family Courts through out the United States of America, this is a major issue that needs to be addressed, Families that have had their civil rights violated through family court proceedings and the fact that all due process and constitutional rights are violated and manipulated by family court judges, District Attorneys, and Commissioners of /social services departments as well as CPS workers, and court appointed attorneys that are not working for the clients but have helped incriminate parents. Also of extreme interest, is obtaining names/phone/location of CPS workers who are falsifying or have falsified documents in court and who have lied in a court setting. The people of New York State and the People of the United States of America demand a full investigation of all departments, and the termination of department until further the people also wish to sue for government entrapment as well as a suit brought against the case workers, family court judges, and district lawyers. The People through discovery have found:

1. The imbalance of funding is creating corruption

2. Corruption has filtered through all manner of government and related agencies

3. Judicial decisions violate the public trust

4. Laws are created and passed that give parens patriae unlimited power not provided by the Constitution

5. The pendulum has swung to create a monopoly strategy of funding extracted from dwindling Social Services that have been set up to help families in need is devastating families across America

6. Children's lives are at stake while in the care of government funded agencies, such as rape, sexual abuse, physical abuse and neglect, mental abuse, and statistics show our children are being killed while in government placements out side of the parental home/or close relatives

7. That the states are not following guidelines placing children with relatives but are screening them out using different criteria with foster families, or falsifying documents to entrap parents and not keeping the children in the home with parents but removing the children without due process or any true purpose other then to incriminate parents/family members and to insure family is unfit

8. That pockets of tyranny are going unchecked without recourse

9. Congress local government/ civil and family courts is not responsive to The People

10. That The People have been turned away from civil courts, and from family courts higher court of appeals, only to remain battered and bruised by the tyranny of these local government funded courts as the judges, case workers/commissioners and district attorneys mock the outraged parents and children of which they so willingly strip of their civil rights and liberties

The People are declaring a public health crisis and human rights violation as well as their Civil rights are being stripped and taken from them and their families, as a result of these above atrocities and also In addition, The People find the Parens Patriae to be more than a doctrine but a specialized position created by the government for the government that violates Article 1 Sec 9, 10: No title of nobility or honors shall be granted by the United States. The title extends to the courts, Childrens Administration and public education violating Amendment 14 depriving persons of life, liberty and property without due process. The position applies as a collective.

The People are ordering an investigation of the departments as well as Family courts through out the United States of America and most important in New York State the people of the United States ask that all family court files,case files, court tapes, and videos be put into the investigation, as well as there be a federal lockdown on all CPS and family courts so that no tampering of documents can be done by such agencies, the fact is family court documents will show the fact that they are mishandled and manipulated by these agencies to insure incriminating charges are inevitable and due process is not being carried out, civil rights are violated, all human rights are violated and the United States Constitution is not on the agenda of these agencies. And the people of the United States of America are being abused by these powers.

Jul 17th, 2017
Someone from Clay, WV writes:
My 4 grandchildren was taken from their home. As a grandparent they never contacted us or allowed us to step up to place them in our home. As soon as they put them in a placement home by CPS they were in a wreck and 2 of them were molested by one of the older kids in that home. CPS places them in a different home when my daughter asked why wasn't CPS notified and something done. I'm sick of stuff swept under the rug when they have finished everything CPS told them to do. They were such good parents they wouldn't leave their kids with no one not even grandparents. I was proud of them and how they took care of the children. Now the CPS and judge decides to adopt the 4 children out to someone. They have their own rules in this small town and when u get a lawyer to fight them CPS workers decide to quit their job and/or even move away because you have a good law suit against them. So then they do all they can to stop the law suit here in this corrupt town so that it makes u look bad and now u gotta figure out what to do or where to go next. They might have took the grandbabies and they may have adopted them out and they may have lied on my daughter and her husband but it's not over. I will not stop until we get those babies back home where they belong and that's a promise. I will find a lawyer and a state that will do something about this case. I will even get all news channels and etc involved if I have to. I will make sure CPS goes by the book and not by one they made up. How would CPS workers feel if it was their children that went through what my grandkids went through? Wouldn't take them long to jump into action to take them back. Law goes for some and not others. It's suppose to be equal regardless of sex, race, etc. I call ********!!!
Jul 17th, 2017
Debbie B. from Spring, TX writes:
I am a very angry grandmother. Cps has done nothing but lied about my daughter and terminated her right's. But now I can't have my grandchildren because why?
Jul 17th, 2017
Debbie B. from Spring, TX writes:
Jul 17th, 2017
Debbie B. from Spring, TX writes:
Jul 12th, 2017
Amber H. from Aberdeen, MD writes:
My kids we kidnapped a yr ago my daughter is 6 my son will be 2 next week ... We could prove they lied and the minute we started to we got locked up saying we threatened them .. My bail was 250,000 I never been in trouble before they tried to take my bail from me .. My husband got a no bail cause he's been in trouble before he did 6months n when he went to court he was given a gag order not to speak of this to anyone n he had to plead guilty to come home the same day so we can work as fast as possible to get our kids .. I went to court n I said jury trial they said stet cause they don't want it to go to jury cause they lied ... So 5months later from January to may we busted our*****working our business we got the three bedroom place they required.. Did all the classes they recommended n mental health therapy etc.. On June we went back they said no reunification come back in September my lil girl cries to come home and mg baby boy don't know that we are mommy and daddy he thinks the foster parents are they are telling g my kids to call them mommy n daddy n when I told my daughter no she said robin who is CP's said that its fine .. And the judge says cause I cry in court I'm emotional unstable I'm sorry Im not the other parents in here I raised my children n I'll cry for them please congress do something about all these cps and foster workers that are getting away with corruption and lies help us parents please
Jul 12th, 2017
Katherine W. from Chicago, IL writes:
There is way too much power of CPS over parental rights. The laws and rules for taking children have been weakened and thus many children have been wrongly taken from loving parents. Also there is a monetary payment for each child that CPS places, this is in essence almost like selling the children. WHAT is going on in our country. We did not give birth to give our children up for profit by CPS. This must STOP at once.
Jul 12th, 2017
Brett b. from Bastrop, TX signed.
Jul 11th, 2017
Lela B. from Modesto, CA writes:
Not sure who to contact, I was denied placement of my granddaughter I appealed I went in the room there were at least 7 people from cps against me than they didn't address the original reasons I was denied that came up with new reasons which I wasn't ready to answerer needless to say I was denied again. the system is so corrupt most of the things the social worker said were either lies or half truths. they know they got me I cant afford a lawyer. I don't want this to happen to anyone else. where can I turn who can I contact.
Jul 11th, 2017
Someone from Sebeka, MN writes:
Going through some things as well.. but instead of *****ing about it, I just want the help to get through this, as well help going against the county I live in.. it's kiddie cartel, and it really needs to stop. Understandable some kids need help, but my children being taken away because my 2 year smears poo on the wall is rediculous.... I don't even know where to begin to look for someone who will be on my side after the defamation of character I'm going through... Please help!
Jul 11th, 2017
Sharon P. from Austell, GA writes:
I have a very lengthy story of my childhood of hell in 23 Foster homes then those same people terminated my rights to my 2 sons after I asked them for help, even though cps worker admitted in court that I was NOT unfit! And now they're trying to take my youngest daughter even though they can't touch my older daughter because I'm not unfit. They have a buyer so they've never attempted to reunify or seek family members to take her. They lie through their teeth in court and falsify drug screens. They are violating hippa laws as well as the laws regarding reunification. They are going completely against the case plan when I'm following it completely. We have another heating on July 24TH where the judge has said either my daughter comes home or she's terminating. My court appointed attorney refuses to defend me because the GAL threatened her. I need help! Pleased contact me and I will share the whole story with you. I've had years of my 43 years being on this earth where CPS has not been involved. They have ruined my entire life from the age of 4. I'm at my breaking point and scared to death because I have no one advocating for my family and my little girl. BTW, she's 7 yrs old with blonde hair and blue eyes, straight A student and hardly ever gets scolded for anything. She's a valuable commodity. Please help us!!!!!
Jul 8th, 2017
Maralee M. from Aurora, CO writes:
There is a huge crisis going on in family courts. The accountability and transparency is not their to protect women and children from their abusers. I receive thousands of calls from protective mothers trying to protect their childtren with the same horrific outcome. The child or children are forced into the hands of the abuser. Author, National Speaker, Child Advocate, and DV Expert. Read "Prosecuted But Not Silenced " www.maraleemclean.com
Jul 8th, 2017
Venita Dean S. from Mathis, TX writes:
THE CPS PERSONAL IN BEEVILLE TEXAS NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED...THEY LIED AND LIED IN COURT I TOOK A SALVIA DRUG TEST FOR THEM IN MY HOME AND SHE WITH HER HANDS TOOK IT OUT OF MY MOUTH AND SUDDENLY IT BROKE IN HALF AND SHE SET IT ON A PIECE OF PAPER SHE HAD FOLDED UP IN HER HAND AND THEN PICKED IT BACK UP WITH THAT PAPER WRAPPED AROUND IT AND DROPPED IT IN A CLEAR BAG ...SHE HAD NO LATEX GLOVES ON..AND THEN A WEEK LATER SHE TELLS ME IN A TXT THAT IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE... I HAVE SCREEN SHOTS OF OUR TXT BACK AND FOURTH WITH HER STAYING THIS..TWO WEEKS LATER I GOT SERVED WITH COURT PAPERS SAYING THEY WERE TAKING ME AND MY GRANDBABYS PARENTS AND THE GREAT GRANDMA TO THE MOTHER OF MY GRANDCHILDREN TO COURT TO TAKE THEM ...IN COURT ROOM THE CPS LADY STOOD THERE AND SAID I FAILED SALIVA TEST..AND I COULD NOT SAY ANYTHING TO DEFEND MY SELF.I WAS TOLD BY THE JUDGE TO SHUT MY MOUTH AND DON'T SPEAK UNLESS I WAS SPOKEN TO...AND HAD A BAILIFF COME STAND DIRECTLY BEHIND ME..I TRIED TO GET THEM TO GIVE ME A BLOOD TEST A HAIR FOLICAL RIGHT THEN AND THERE BECAUSE I DO NOT USE DRUGS..AND IT WOULD HAVE PROOVED THEY ALTERED MY TEST... THE INITIAL CPS CASE WAS NOT FILED ON ME .IT WAS FILED AGAINST THE GREAT GRANDMA . I TOOK OVER THE CARE OF MY GRANDBABYS.AFTER THE INITIAL REPORT WAS MADE TO CPS. MY GRANDBABYS WERE NOT ABUSED NOT NEGLEGTED THEY WERE VERY MUCH LOVED AND HAPPY AND WELL TAKING CARE OF WHEN I TOOK OVER THE CARE OF THEM .THE MOM OF MY GRANDBABYS JUST LEFT THEM AT HER GRANDMA'S AND DIDN'T COME BACK AND WEEKS LATER WENT TO JAIL AND THEN GOT OUT AND WAS PUT ON PROBATION AND THEN WENT BACK TO JAIL FOR MORE CHARGES.. MY SON THE FATHER WASN'T CAPABLE OF TAKEN CARE OF THEM .I TOOK OVER THE CARE FOR THEM WHEN I WENT TO GO VISIT THEM AND SEEN THAT THE CONDITIONS AND THE ENVIROMENT THEY WERE IN WERE NOT SUITABLE... MY GRANDBABYS SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN TAKEN OUT OF MY CARE AND PLACED IN FOSTER CARE .THEY FALSIFIED MY SALIVA DRUG TEST .A TEST LIKE THAT JUST DON'T BREAK IN HALF AND THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO PUT THEIR GANDS ON IT AT ALL MORE LESS SET IT ON A PIECE OF PAPER THAT WAS FOLDED UP IN HER POCKET.AND THEN SET ON A TABLE THEM PICKED UP AND PUT IN CLEAR BAG. .THEY ARE BREAKING THEIR OWN RULES .THEY ARE NOT LETTING ME SEE MY GRANDBABYS. THEY WON'T TALK TO ME .IVE ASKED SEVERAL SEVERAL TIME FOR A HAIR FOLICAL FOR A BLOOD TEST AND THEY DENY IT... AND NOW THE MOTHER OF MY GRANDBABYS GET OUT OF JAIL STILL WITH ALL HER FELONY CHARGES PENDING AND THEY ALLOW HER TO VISIT THEM AND HER GRANDMOTHER ONLY .?? HER GRANDMOTHER IS THE REASON CPS WAS CALLED IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE SHE WAS ALLOWING BULLSH*T TO HAPPEN AROUND MY GRANDBABYS AND COULDN'T PROVIDE FOR THEM.. AND THE MOM IS THE ONE WHO JUST LEFT THEM ABANDONED THEM THERE.. PLEASE I NEED HELP... THIS HAS RIPPED OUT LIFE APART ..CPS IS SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT WHAT'S RIGHT FOR KIDS... THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME .. 361-290-9882
Jul 7th, 2017
Someone from Fresno, CA writes:
I was put through a horrible experience trying to protect my grandsons .. But worst of all I feel in my heart that my 2 grandson's are being abused and are not safe .. But I'm will not call cps to check on them because , they can not be trusted , starting with the director of operations to the case works ( not social worker ) and the court appointed Clinical Licensed Social Worker.. not an accredited child psychologist ). All I can do is pray for there safety and keep trying to find someone other then cps to help me make sure there safe .
Jul 5th, 2017
Someone from Redding, CA writes:
So very true. It is a huge problem in California as well! They lie and trick you into thinking reunification is there goal when really they are just buying enough time to legally sever parental rights and adopt your child out to the foster parents. Not only that but they also offer different kinds of services to the foster parents then they do to birth parents. Adoptive parents get money, the child gets benifits payed for, in some states they even pay for college grants. But you don't see them offering those kinds of services to their real parents. Maybe a third nuetral yet equal in power entity is needed during their "investigations". Something has to change.
Jul 4th, 2017
Someone from Doniphan, MO writes:
As a mother currently dealing with the corruption and harm the government is overlooking the Department of Child Services and even Courts to get away with is just disquisting! Save our families, Save our Children, and Save their children! Praying for all those who are dealing with the similar issues, may he bring you comfort and strength!
Jul 1st, 2017
Someone from Seminole, FL writes:
Lutheran Services, under the supervision of Eckerd Community Alternatives, authorized by the Pinellas county government uses their power to bully, manipulate and mismanage cases. They violate a parents right by allowing bias, unprofessionalism and injustice, instead of validating information, or seeking out the truth. My daughter and grandchildren have had their rights violated by Lutheran Services because of their lack of follow through and enforcement of the court order.
Jun 29th, 2017
Angel C. from Cave City, KY writes:
I myself am victim of the state.
Jun 28th, 2017
Whitney F. from Gulfport, MS writes:
False claims to CPS were just the beginning of what has become my living hell of nightmares come true. The CPS worker used threats, lies, and intimidation to gain entry into my home. When no evidence of the claims were found, she used my mental disability (depression) against me saying my kids were unsafe until I had a Psychological evaluation. I asked my mother to babysit while I went in for a mental evaluation at which time I was accused of "abandonment". An emergency hearing was held without my knowledge and all 4 of my children were placed into custody. Since then, my children have been told by this CPS worker, if they have any contact with me, they will be denied healthcare, college funding, and that they would be separated into different foster homes and never see each other again. The judge has changed the charges against me TWICE. I was told if I pled GUILTY, I would have immediate visitation granted, which has not happened even though I pled guilty to charges I am innocent of. PLEASE HELP ME AND MY CHILDREN be a family again. All I want is to raise my children. To protect them for now and prepare them for the future. WHY AM I AUTOMATICALLY GUILTY UNTIL I CAN PROVE MY INNOCENCE yet these case workers, lawyers, and judges can lie or falsify records without fear of ACCOUNTABILITY & are given rediculous powers above and beyond the law which they utilize to rip kids from the safety of their homes.
Jun 27th, 2017
Christine W. from Watertown, NY writes:
Please stop cps from taking children away
Jun 27th, 2017
Christine W. from Watertown, NY writes:
Please stop cps from taking children away
Jun 26th, 2017
leonard B. from Chula Vista, CA writes:
Signed
Jun 26th, 2017
Someone from Inver Grove Heights, MN writes:
Please stop CPS & Family Court Corruption for our children sake, and the future of our country!
Jun 24th, 2017
Sabrina H. from Silver Springs, NY signed.
Jun 24th, 2017
Sabrina H. from Silver Springs, NY signed.
Jun 24th, 2017
Sabrina H. from Warsaw, NY writes:
Cps is saying that my husband sexual abuse our oldest daughter.Our oldest child and our youngest child are saying no that never happened.My husband has criminal charges on him for this.What is messed up.The grand jury that indicted my husband seen someone else's arrest record and heard someone from cps saying she steaks her job on it all being true.But we know our oldest daughter is still a virgin.It is hard to think that if my husband gets convicted he can get 25 years.
Jun 22nd, 2017
ireta Jo O. from Bowie, TX writes:
Oh my so true, how about 4 of my granchildren being abused sexually and a massive cover up by CPS AMARILLO, TX 3 on the street from no mental treatment after the abuse. oh my please help me see that the children are treated for this abuse, PLEASE
Jun 22nd, 2017
Kira H. from Westby, WI writes:
This is nightmare. I trusted CPS who offered respite care while I was in hospital for pregnancy complication....they filed Temp Custody and hearing was scheduled outside of 48 hours mandated by WI State Statutes; They claim they dont need to follow time frames in statutes.. We are in 3rd month without kids and not even at plea hearing. No one asked if we waive time limits. No way to get kids back..as no safety plan, classes, etc. as no real accusation of neglect except to use anxiety and physical health as unstable. These are dx made my social worker. GAL is her friend and a person I know of long ago - didnt like eachother then. Judge retires in month and seems uninterested in case. Reside in very small town, poorest in state and everyone knows everyone. Relatives dismissed when asked for temp custody and told "not your responsibilty. Our 3 children are so dirty, hadnt hadnt brushed teeth until 7 weeks out at visit with us. They lost lot of weight and one is very sick now. I tried Assist DA in Vernon County, supervisors. No return calls. Only thing we told was we have oldet kids. (As in we can give couple kid away to anothet famiky.) "How can this happen?
Jun 22nd, 2017
Shawna F. from Crescent City, CA signed.
Jun 19th, 2017
Someone from Sidney, OH writes:
I want my kids back i want cps away from my kids for good and using my past and disability against me and selling my kids for money
Jun 19th, 2017
Helen K. from Silver Springs, NY writes:
My family has dealt with CPS in Florida 1983 and now in New York. As victims of our fathers brutal beating's and more, CPS purposely put our fathers prison sentence's in my brother's case, when he dealt with them. Now years later New York CPS discovered Florida did it and so they decided they were going to do the same. The investigator for the sheriff's department even blacked out the picture on the arrest record, so the people in the jury could not see it. That's like planting evidence to get a conviction. It's like I don't trust the law anymore because they are corrupt. Who can you trust?
Jun 18th, 2017
Gabriela L. from Sacramento, CA signed.
Jun 17th, 2017
Someone from San Jose, CA signed.
Jun 16th, 2017
Brandi B. from El Cajon, CA writes:
A jail sentence does not make you a bad parent. I made poor choices but turned my life around and my child was adopted out in a closed adoption. C.P.S was falsifying documents and wouldn't look at my side of the family for permanent placement. I changed my life and only hope I have is that my son will look for me. C.P.S adopted him out saying he was special needs.
Jun 16th, 2017
Lorraine S. from Denver, CO writes:
My children were removed and abused in the foster home THEY need to be held accountable
Jun 16th, 2017
Lorraine S. from Denver, CO writes:
Jun 16th, 2017
mary l. from Irvine, KY writes:
im a granparent that raised to of my grandsons one 12 the other 9 and now the dad has them they were janked from my husband and i and placed with him all while he is on parole and has tried to kill his self twice! were fighting bk in court but who knows its all about cps!!!
Jun 13th, 2017
Lyndsay C. from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Jun 11th, 2017
Holly T. from Bakersville, NC signed.
Jun 11th, 2017
Tamika J. from Atlanta, GA writes:
I am going through a horrible ordeal with CPS now where my son was staying with his dad in NY but lives in GA with me and because his dad got arrested they didn't call me or let me know what was going on and they had orders to take our son. So I drive up to NY on Sunday 04/02/17 and I went to court on 04/03/17 only because my son's father told me he had court. On top of the arrest they are now saying that there is abuse and neglect involved. My son was molested by his half sister and I went up to NY to file charges in November 2016 and took him to hospitals only to get push back. Now they are saying that I didn't try to get him help or counseling and I wasn't answering a call for help. If that is the case then why did the detective that was investigating the case type up a letter stating that I was helping him with the case on my son. On top of this the allegations are coming from the person who was molesting our son.. Now I have allegations on me and a court order because I allowed his dad to watch him and put him in imminent risk. If my child is coming back to me not crying or saying that he doesn't want to go back with his dad and he loves being around his dad. How are they saying that he is being abusive let alone I am allowing it. I live and work in GA and this "incident " happened in NY. Now that I am up in NY here fighting I see all of the lies and false accusations CPS is stating. They are putting half truths. NO One is talking to the kids about what happen (CPS) and may I add one of the reasons that he was taken from me was I didn't seek him counsel but he isn't in counseling now. My son's attorney has interviewed with our son and he states that he wants to see his dad and myself. They have had our son since 04/03/17 and if his dad is this abuser that they are claiming then why is he (my son) that is crying because he hadn't seen his dad in over a month. How is it our son tells us he was being molested we go to try to get help and now he feels like he shouldn't have said anything because he was taken away from us. Where is the justice in that. I am still up here fighting to get our child back and to no avail 06/11/17.. Please help me understand how this is fair. There are drug addicts and alcoholics who still have their kids. I have been on my job for over 8 years, never been arrested, not an alcoholic, never did drugs. The only thing I have are a few speeding tickets here and there. I have never seen or been in this situation before. I believe some kids do not belong with their parents because of the situations that they are in but this is wrong all the way..
Jun 7th, 2017
Someone from Vancouver, WA signed.