CPS family court corruption

Families are being abused by State CPS and Family Courts through out the United States of America, this is a major issue that needs to be addressed, Families that have had their civil rights violated through family court proceedings and the fact that all due process and constitutional rights are violated and manipulated by family court judges, District Attorneys, and Commissioners of /social services departments as well as CPS workers, and court appointed attorneys that are not working for the clients but have helped incriminate parents. Also of extreme interest, is obtaining names/phone/location of CPS workers who are falsifying or have falsified documents in court and who have lied in a court setting. The people of New York State and the People of the United States of America demand a full investigation of all departments, and the termination of department until further the people also wish to sue for government entrapment as well as a suit brought against the case workers, family court judges, and district lawyers. The People through discovery have found:

1. The imbalance of funding is creating corruption

2. Corruption has filtered through all manner of government and related agencies

3. Judicial decisions violate the public trust

4. Laws are created and passed that give parens patriae unlimited power not provided by the Constitution

5. The pendulum has swung to create a monopoly strategy of funding extracted from dwindling Social Services that have been set up to help families in need is devastating families across America

6. Children's lives are at stake while in the care of government funded agencies, such as rape, sexual abuse, physical abuse and neglect, mental abuse, and statistics show our children are being killed while in government placements out side of the parental home/or close relatives

7. That the states are not following guidelines placing children with relatives but are screening them out using different criteria with foster families, or falsifying documents to entrap parents and not keeping the children in the home with parents but removing the children without due process or any true purpose other then to incriminate parents/family members and to insure family is unfit

8. That pockets of tyranny are going unchecked without recourse

9. Congress local government/ civil and family courts is not responsive to The People

10. That The People have been turned away from civil courts, and from family courts higher court of appeals, only to remain battered and bruised by the tyranny of these local government funded courts as the judges, case workers/commissioners and district attorneys mock the outraged parents and children of which they so willingly strip of their civil rights and liberties

The People are declaring a public health crisis and human rights violation as well as their Civil rights are being stripped and taken from them and their families, as a result of these above atrocities and also In addition, The People find the Parens Patriae to be more than a doctrine but a specialized position created by the government for the government that violates Article 1 Sec 9, 10: No title of nobility or honors shall be granted by the United States. The title extends to the courts, Childrens Administration and public education violating Amendment 14 depriving persons of life, liberty and property without due process. The position applies as a collective.

The People are ordering an investigation of the departments as well as Family courts through out the United States of America and most important in New York State the people of the United States ask that all family court files,case files, court tapes, and videos be put into the investigation, as well as there be a federal lockdown on all CPS and family courts so that no tampering of documents can be done by such agencies, the fact is family court documents will show the fact that they are mishandled and manipulated by these agencies to insure incriminating charges are inevitable and due process is not being carried out, civil rights are violated, all human rights are violated and the United States Constitution is not on the agenda of these agencies. And the people of the United States of America are being abused by these powers.

Aug 27th, 2017
Jennifer G. from Milwaukee, WI signed.
Aug 27th, 2017
Roger C. from Elkhart, IN writes:
The Alaska Office of Children's Services are illegally removing children from their parents with alleged abuse that was the direct result of a hematological condition of the child. In addition a Doctor Benjamin Westley sided with the Alaskan authorities without conducting any medical testing on the child. In addition, the Doctor Westley decided the children needed to be put on antidepressants. Where in the hypocritical oath does a doctor get the right to put an 8 year old child on antidepressants without justification. There needs to be a thorough investigation of the Alaska Children Services. Frances Garoutte & Cindy Ortiz live in homes valued at over $200,000 It is strange that caseworkers are living in homes valued at over $200,000 on civil servants salaries. While Frances Garoutte shows numerous pictures of herself in different drinking establishments around Alaska, on her Facebook page, this is not proper conduct for someone who is supposedly an advocate for children. What would happen if they needed her when she was legally intoxicated. If you have had problems with the Alaska Department of Children's services please contact me at pitbullrescuer@live.com Someone has to put an end to the corruption in Alaska, and allow children to stay with their birth parents. Corruption at any level must be stopped and these people are definitely lying and taking children without cause.
Aug 26th, 2017
Paula H. from Berryville, VA writes:
Gay Allen at the Department of Social Services in Clarke County Virginia is one of the most corrupt humans that I have ever come across. Instead of giving my grandson, Kayden Michael Harris Carter (special needs) to a family member, they placed in a home with a family that moves around, plus they have 7 other children in their home. We have hired 4 attorneys without success, and below are the people that ended up with Kayden, and their addresses. In court in 2014 Brent Eby said he had been married for about 12 years (Brent and Kendra "Eshleman" Eby) ** Not only do they move around, but they also had Kayden's brother that isn't special needs, but they tossed him out. I assume it's because Ryan doesn't bring in as much money a month as Kayden. I'm pretty sure this family gets around 22 hundred a month for Kayden alone. Guess after moving all over Maryland and Pennsylvania, they decided to stay in Virginia where they're racking in the big bucks. I believe this is a racket they have going on. We have no motives, except to love Kayden and take care of him. We don't need the money. Why can't Kayden be with family instead of with these strangers, Gay Allen placed him with. 1. 139 Churchill Dr. Stephens City, Virginia 22655 First seen April 2015 and last seen April 2017 2.  174 Po Box White Post, Virginia 22663 First seen December 2009 and last seen Invalid date ^ *May have had a P.O Box before moving to Hickory Green Home* ^ 3.  271 Hickory Green Ln. White Post, Virginia 22663 First seen August 2013 and last seen October 2013 4.  1629 Lee St. Chambersburg, Pennsylvania 17201 First seen March 2008 and last seen March 2008   5.  5871 Buchanan Trl. W Mercersburg, Pennsylvania 17236 First seen Invalid date and last seen Invalid date 6.  6724 Iron Bridges Rd. Waynesboro, Pennsylvania 17268 First seen Invalid date and last seen May 2005   7.  7195 Angle Rd. Chambersburg, Pennsylvania 17202 First seen July 2004 and last seen Invalid date 8. 11932 Ashton Rd. Clear Spring Rd, Maryland 21722 First seen Mar 2006 and last seen July 2007 9.  6724 Iron Bridges Rd. Waynesboro, Pennsylvania 17268 First seen Invalid date and last seen May 2005 10.  14007 Clear Spring Rd. Clear Spring, Maryland 21722 First seen July 2010 and last seen Invalid date  11.  19903 Blue Heron Ln. Hagerstown, Maryland 21742 First seen Mar 2001 and last seen Mar 2001 12. 14018 Clear Spring Rd. Williamsport, Maryland 21795 First seen Jan 2001 and last seen invalid date 13. 7991 Shank Hess Rd. Waynesboro, Pennsylvania 17268 First seen Feb 2000 and last seen Feb 2000 14.  6724 Iron Bridge Rd. Waynesboro Franklin, Pennsylvania 15.  Hagerstown, Maryland 21742 First seen August 2017 16.  Emmitsburg, Maryland 21727 First seen November 2009 17.  Clear Spring, Maryland 21722 First seen August 2017   18.  Mercersburg, Pennsylvania 17236 First seen October 2009 19. Williamsport, Maryland 21795 First seen October 2009
Aug 23rd, 2017
Corey D. from Tyler, TX writes:
CPS in Tyler,TX is about as corrupt as can be. I've personally just observed and been a victim of many of the things described by the"People". I am even having a hard time trying to voice my concerns with the"Higher Ups"-like their trying to ignore me away.
Aug 23rd, 2017
Someone from North Brunswick, NJ signed.
Aug 22nd, 2017
Ellen K. from Seabrook, NH writes:
Stop the abuse now
Aug 22nd, 2017
Ellen K. from Seabrook, NH writes:
Stop the abuse now
Aug 21st, 2017
Someone from Brunswick, GA signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
Nancy S. from Lewiston, ME writes:
They should be ashamed of themselves for not helping the children who really need it.
Aug 20th, 2017
Laurie K. from Salisbury, MA signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
Laurie K. from Salisbury, MA signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
Laurie K. from Salisbury, MA signed.
Aug 20th, 2017
Someone from Rudy, AR writes:
I have personally seen this in numerous local cases and sharing of information with people outside of the cases that have no business with that information. Rights have been majorly violated, children have been placed in abusive and filthy homes, lies spread rampantly by case workers. It's insane. Something has to be done.
Aug 19th, 2017
rick m. from Middletown, NY signed.
Aug 19th, 2017
rick m. from Middletown, NY signed.
Aug 19th, 2017
Someone from Middletown, NY writes:
i am fighting hard to see my daughter that i have rasied and due to my ex saying lies and untrue things. I now see my daughter with supervised visits. my daughter had me ripped out of her life nad they have been brain washing her like no tomorrow. every time i see my daughter they tell me she said somthing else. which is total brain washing they dont heal famlies they are paid thugs to take and seperate kids from families. i need help and i have no money and i cant get a job because of the nonsense. the is way more to this thats a summary and i lost all i had.
Aug 19th, 2017
Someone from Middletown, NY writes:
Aug 18th, 2017
Billie V. from Bristol, TN writes:
I totally agree that CPS has gotten way out of control and been given too much authority and power by our government to remove children due to dirty, bias CPS workers, attorneys and judge's. There need to be stricter guidelines and consequences for corrupt cps workers.
Aug 17th, 2017
anna g. from guerneville, CA signed.
Aug 13th, 2017
Someone from Aberdeen, OH writes:
Cps are the most corrupt people in the world. Stealing kids and babies from their loving parents and families. Cps needs to be accountable for all their wrong doing and be charged with abuse and neglect. They don't help family's, they destroy them.
Aug 11th, 2017
Someone from Littleton, CO writes:
Jefferson County, Colorado, the Child Support office here routinely breaks the law. They threaten and harass fathers whom are paying their child support. I have contacted the Colorado Attorney Generals office and have been told THEY WILL NOT GET INVOLVED, one corrupt agency protecting another!
Aug 10th, 2017
Barbara H. from Greensboro, NC writes:
Corruption is gross understatement.
Aug 6th, 2017
Someone from Spencerport, NY writes:
Long story would love to share my personal experiences with this kind of case. False accused by a team of different people in NY. My lawyer statement take plea deal to have your child returned never happen. My daughter adopted out by the same Family Court Judge who removed based on false statements from cps workers and their team help them out. My daughter abuse with staples to her head while under state care cps. Police presented in every single visit with my daughter along with two cps state workers. My court appointed lawyer wasn't working on my side to get my daughter returned to me. Wrongly accused for a crime that never happen more than once making me to be a criminal and I had no records before this all happen to me. Unable to see or be with my daughter based on Family Court Judge Wiggin along with cps lawyer Wendy Sission and child court appointed lawyer Jim Campbell. Where is the justice for innocent parents with their child removed and their lives damaged for years after this happen to them? I would love to sue the state for damage and lost time with my daughter who is fourteen now.
Aug 5th, 2017
Someone from Greensboro, NC writes:
When will Americans awaken to this evil reality.
Aug 4th, 2017
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Aug 4th, 2017
Someone from San Jose, CA writes:
My grandson was given to a father who called him a bastard. But, they called this scumbag a "non offending" parent with 2 dui and who had been discharged from the military for beating thr heck out of another soldier. But he's deemed suitable to parent my grandson? What is wrong with this system in California? I fear for my grandson's emotional well being & physical safety. Our hands are tied & this creep is holding the bag, he gets to call all the shots. For two years he never wanted to be in his life & now that he's being asked to pay child support, he decides to step up to the plate.
Aug 1st, 2017
Someone from Norwich, CT writes:
I'm in CT. I am going through court now. I made mistikes but as soon as I knew what chubby was doing to my kids, I called the cops..I was very upset but I hit my kids in to therpy. I have mental health issues before this came out. I have four kids. I am on limited means. I am brought before the court as though I abused them. The whole system is a game. My older kids dad,myself and my xhubby all get chraged with nelget . I had to sit for Psy testing. In the end I'm one messed up female and everything the court paid doc wrote out,will be ordered. I do not know how much longer I can keep up this game. I am looking at another school year. It's been 15 months. Please let me be. I feel I am going to break. In the end I fear I will just lose my kids anyway.
Aug 1st, 2017
Someone from Norwich, CT writes:
Aug 1st, 2017
Someone from Norwich, CT writes:
Jul 25th, 2017
Someone from New York, NY writes:
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/07/25/why-is-cps-losing-tens-of-thousands-of-children-per-year-where-do-they-go/ CPS "loses" scores of children. Please listen to Dave Hodges
Jul 25th, 2017
Phi M. from Gilbert, AZ writes:
Will it come to an armed revolution for this tyranny to end? Why are we giving the power to children and destroy families to in most cases one social worker in their early twenties who aren't even parents and a supervisor who's only knowledge of the case is through the caseworkers notes. Then in court the judge always rules under the assumption that DCF is always right. This process is unconstitutional and violates an individuals rights. It has to be reviewed and corrected before we are left with a generation of broken families and damaged children. Is this what we want for our future as a nation? When a government agency is motivated by justifying and increasing annual budgets by the number of case files (taking children from loving homes) the incentive is towards corruption.
Jul 25th, 2017
Brant R. from Bakersfield, CA writes:
Riverside CPS Investigator, AFTON WISNER, dismissed the childrens on-going claims of abuse, bruises found on my child during the Investigation Then openly discussed with the children present their believes of Mormon Church Rules, how my ex-wife should be wearing her "under garments" how she will get her some free counseling through the church and again, in front of the children, how she has nothing to worry about and she will "unfounded any allegations". She gave her LDS pamplets on parenting, contacted her on numerous occasions to check in on her and assure her she is not going to testify against her. This incident happened in the home of my ex-wife's parents who are Mormon Presidents (former Mayor Gary Baugh) and live in Moreno Valley. I have copies of counseling bills paid for by Riverside City Attorney (Bishop) Hansen, through the church who is a member of their church and also a Mormon Mission President. City Atty Hansen and my ex father in law are best friends and contribute to each others financial campaigns. Counseling Services were also provided by a Mormon Therapist and I was not allowed to participate. I have detailed of their public contributions, counseling bills and corruption and unethical behavior.
Jul 23rd, 2017
Someone from Wilmington, OH signed.
Jul 22nd, 2017
Misty P. from Denver, CO writes:
They took my daughter out of my home and have threatened to take her if I speak to her father who is a good dad.
Jul 22nd, 2017
Misty P. from Denver, CO writes:
Jul 22nd, 2017
Misty P. from Denver, CO writes:
Jul 22nd, 2017
Misty P. from Denver, CO writes:
Jul 21st, 2017
April K. from Riverside, CA signed.
Jul 21st, 2017
Olivia S. from Plano, TX signed.
Jul 20th, 2017
Someone from Galveston, TX writes:
I was taken advantage of by our so called Government Child Protective Services Texas, I was forced, threatened and bully into signing my right's over to my oldest daughter, at which I did not want to. as well as that all going on I was also forced to do two other children the same, also CPS exposed my minor daughter on the news laying in hospital bed without my permission nor consent they CPS placed my daughter and myself and family, friends in harms way. I really could go on, and say more my sister and I both had miscarriages caused by all the stress they CPS kept saying my little Angel was coming home, but never did. CPS will brainwash, and terrify you. my heart and prayers go out to everyone who has experienced the same.