Waiver to dismiss I-9 error/mistake for non residents

I am writing to find waiver and pardon for petitioners applying for green cards that had selected on their I-9 us citizens.

Find possible resolution to give petitioners a chance to correct or provide restitution for error for them to receive green card.

(c) Petition2Congress, all rights reserved. For web site support: email or call (202) 600-8357