H4 visa for senior parents of legal immigrants

Showing humanity towards aging parents of legal dependents

Issue of dependent parents who are left back in Home country. As most of the parents are dependent on their son/daughter and are growing old; with the advancing age they become more and more dependent (physically/emotionally/in many case financially) on thier kids.

US government grants the legal immigrants parents 5-10 years of visitor visa with which the parents can stay here only for 6 months as vistors after that they have to go back to the home country .With the growing age the flight travel also becomes difficult for them.

In many cases the parents live alone while their son or daughter live here. Most of the kids are found tobe always worried about their aging parents. I think the US government should issue H4 visa for such parents who are senior citizens of legal immigrants who are in backlog for greencard.

(c) Petition2Congress, all rights reserved. For web site support: email or call (202) 600-8357