Fight cps

Cps kidnap my granddaughters from the mother and will let return her to the mom or a family member km the grandparent and i jave a history with cps that is false actucation may by my xhusband and will noy g.j jve herxto my oldesy daughter yhat has did everthing cps wanting yhay xss are being so unfair i wantxto fight back
(c) Petition2Congress, all rights reserved. For web site support: email or call (202) 600-8357