Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
Sep 24th, 2012
Someone from Mount Holly, NC writes:
As a child, I roamed the woods, rolled in cudzu and ivy, played with wild animals/birds/insects and their habitats. At 42 years old, I do none of those things. Yet, one bird's nest on my front porch has caused an invisible mite infestation that is creating havoc in my home for my entire family. Something is severely wrong with the ecosystem or the environment. Please ask the CDC to take the compliants seriously and investigate.
Sep 23rd, 2012
Someone from Las Vegas, NV writes:
A condition more rampant than bedbugs, more damaging than scabies or chicken pox, a condition which is more easily transmitted than a cold. It is spread walking past an infested person; chairs at movie theaters or performing arts; clothing while trying on; cars, seats on a train or plane; hotels, etc. These things do not die; they exponentially proliferate; survive extreme conditions and temperatures. If Congress does not take this condition seriously, they too will become afflicted...if they havent already. This modern day mystery is here to stay - unless something is done. Action MUST be taken! You probably will never be the same after scratching your head ever again
Sep 22nd, 2012
Someone from Las Vegas, NV writes:
Las Vegas needs help! Please ASAP! Research to be done. These bugs are ruining our life! Please help find the cure. This is not scabies and I have little children that are infected. We don't know the long term side effects of this disease. Alot of people in Las Vegas are suffering. We called the health department and they said, they are aware of this problem because so many people have called, but they can't help us. I called the mayor and the governors office and they won't help us.This is an new epidemic. Please help us, you might be next.
Sep 22nd, 2012
Someone from Henderson, NV writes:
NV needs help. soon as possible or casinos will close. schools are closin already.
Sep 22nd, 2012
Someone from Henderson, NV signed.
Sep 19th, 2012
Someone from Lancaster, CA signed.
Sep 19th, 2012
Someone from Cincinnati, OH signed.
Sep 16th, 2012
Someone from Culver City, CA writes:
Thanks to a slumlord who didn't clear up the rat infestation and their nests, my rental unit, belongings, cats and myself are covered in mites. How are we going to live like this? No one cares, but it is killing me? The people of this country need your help, please take this matter seriously Congress and the CDC.
Sep 15th, 2012
Someone from Tampa, FL writes:
The CDC website, still only has the listing of the old fiasco of a study that claims this disease is delusional!!! There is nothing showing that it has actually been accepted as physiological. Outrageous!!! Not acceptable!!! The new Morgellons research at Idaho University is a JOKE!!!!! Are you people HUMAN or are you MONSTERS!!! WE ARE REAL, WE ARE ALIVE, AND WE ARE IN GREAT PAIN, AND YOU ARE STILL DOING NOTHING!!!!! WHERE IS THE GOVERNMENT MONEY TO FUND THIS RESEARCH... WHERE IS THE CURE? WHERE IS THE CAMPAIN TO INFORM THE WHOLE MEDICAL COMUNITY? WHERE IS AT LEAST SOME INFORMATION? I BET I KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS FROM JUST USING A SIMPLE MICROSCOPE AT HOME AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS LIE. WHY IS THERE NO INFORMATION OR ANY UPDATE ON THE CDC SITE? IS IT POSSIBLY BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?
Sep 15th, 2012
Someone from Kew Gardens, NY writes:
The suffering and contagion has got to Stop!
Sep 13th, 2012
Someone from Joppa, MD writes:
Research!!
Sep 9th, 2012
Someone from Atlanta, GA signed.
Sep 7th, 2012
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
There clearly needs to be serious research into this kind of zoonotic disease. The local vector control department and arthropod examination lab could not give us any helpful advice, Permathrin cream is usually useless, and doctors simply don't have enough information to be able to do anything for people. It is my belief that the problem is spreading, and that many shut-ins, suicides, and people driven to madness and homelessness are dealing with mites (and not the nervous afflictions or drug side effects that may imitate some symptoms of being infested with mites.) This is truly a hell on earth and congress should move to fund investigation and cure of arthropod infestation before it spreads further. I would bet there is a simple cure, a simple chemical, perhaps based on essential oils, that would kill these creatures in their many species and bring final relief to so many people fighting what seems to be an unending nightmare, if only there were the funded research and concerted effort to find such a cure. It may be the fastest found cure in history, as every bug has a weakness, and research would reveal a delivery system that would get into where they burrow. I can't imagine it would be that hard to figure out, if only a bunch of scientists were given the right resources.
Sep 3rd, 2012
Someone from Hinton, WV writes:
I moved into a house, and now I am being PLAGUED by this problem. PLEASE investigate.
Sep 1st, 2012
Someone from Beverly, MA writes:
We do need more research devoted to different types of mites on humans. People are self-diagnosing and treating because they are desperate and don't know what else to do. I had a mild case compared to most but it was still so scary, and my own brother, a doctor, told me it was in my head! Please help end this suffering! Thank you!
Aug 31st, 2012
Someone from Bronx, NY signed.
Aug 30th, 2012
Someone from Manchester, NH signed.
Aug 28th, 2012
Someone from Temecula, CA writes:
Doctors always say that we are delusional when it's the other wAy around!
Aug 27th, 2012
Someone from Bakersfield, CA writes:
Dr s don't know much about these issues and alot of people start to question tere own sanity when the enemy is invisable. please help this could turn into an epidemic
Aug 22nd, 2012
Someone from Mount Laurel, NJ signed.
Aug 3rd, 2012
Someone from Lynwood, CA signed.
Aug 2nd, 2012
Someone from Canton, GA writes:
Terminex couldn't even get rid of these. 3 years we have been fighting them.
Aug 1st, 2012
Someone from Adairsville, GA signed.
Aug 1st, 2012
Someone from Butler, NJ writes:
Please help us CDC!! My family had to leave our home this week to live in a hotel because of painful airborne invisible mites eating us alive at first, just at night, now almost all day long, anywhere we go!! It's insane! . They burrow into the skin through clothing. Seem to multiply like crazy, even attacking my cat who uses Revolution!. Doctors think we are all crazy, even though we have tiny bite marks and scratches and scars now, all over. My daughter was bit by one of these things in her throat last night, had to go to ER! we think we will die from this, as my daughters and get the chills, and can't breathe and just feel immune taxed and anxiety ridden on top. Prescribed Permethrin/Elimite doesn't seem to do much and would have to take indefintely until they leave our home, cars, etc. I have no idea how long they live, have heard several months! Our house has been treated to no avail, and since men aren't as affected, the pest control don't know what to use. daughters are breaking out from the treatment. Hoping to try heat erradication, as other methods are failing. We are passing it around too, even though we don't want to, because no one gets it!! I have samples of ours caught on rolls of sticky tape! Going to try to submit to Morris Cty health Dept. Someone has to do something about these, they are miserable and dangerous to all citizens, and mammals, I just heard heat remediation may help, but very expensive--in the thousands and we already spent a few hundred in one week! Just heard from our town dept, of Health that our local shopping center is now affected. Don't know if they will try to get state help before the whole town is affected. They are in our back yard too, we are tyring to clear trees, etc to help. Please listen to us and get us help now! Aug 2012. Desperate here in NJ!
Jul 28th, 2012
Someone from Hamlin, WV writes:
Bugs that I can't see are eating me up orkin dose not know what they are. Thay can't spray if they don't know what to spray for I started getting them over a year ago I have done every thing I can think of I have almost porison my house
Jul 24th, 2012
Someone from Baltimore, MD signed.
Jul 16th, 2012
Someone from Richton Park, IL writes:
I'm constantly feeling like something is crawling all over me but I never see anything, I itch, scratch, see red bite marks but no signs of bugs...this is driving me crazy and I'm looking old in the face due to lack of sleep...please help!
Jul 16th, 2012
Someone from Richton Park, IL writes:
Jul 15th, 2012
Someone from Corona, CA writes:
These mites are unbearable the number of people with this problem is unbearable. Please help us kill the environmental chemical causing these mites to grow. It is a hellish affliction.
Jul 12th, 2012
Someone from Saint Petersburg, FL signed.
Jul 8th, 2012
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
Jul 8th, 2012
Someone from San Francisco, CA writes:
progressively considering ending it all, this is no living, I am exhausted from battling this for six years, No help no Hope in sight
Jul 8th, 2012
Someone from Baltimore, MD writes:
About 10 years ago I suffered a mite affliction that tortured me for approximately 3-4 months. After seeking the expert help from a dermatologist, I was finally rid of the human biting demons. During treatment I washed my sheets and clothes almost daily from the pure panic. I eventually was cured of the bugs but was left with body scars that are still visible today. Now after about a decade, I am going through the same issue, but this time (unlike the last time) I sometimes have large welts that form, but eventually go away and sometimes even leave marks. The first time I had this issue roughly a decade ago, the bugs came from too much close contact with an infected person, this time I believe it has come from being around an infected animal. The two types of mites left different scars but almost equally as stressing. I am again going through STRONG depression and anxiety almost like I hadn't gone through something like this before. I can't lose hope as it has only been about 2-3 weeks that I've been going through this and I have yet to see a dermatologist. After ruling out other possible reasons, I'm pretty convinced it is once again a mite problem. Now I will seek professional treatment hoping I can get complete resolve of this issue. I hope the next time I report on here will be when I'm finally cured again.
Jul 8th, 2012
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Jul 8th, 2012
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Jul 8th, 2012
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Jul 8th, 2012
Someone from Las Vegas, NV writes:
We need help as soon as possible
Jul 7th, 2012
Someone from Saint Petersburg, FL signed.
Jul 6th, 2012
Someone from Kiowa, CO writes:
The first time that the CDC looked into this was misspent Federal Funds. If they can't do the job correctly, then someone else needs to do it. To have American citizens suffering and the American government doing nothing is unbelievable!
Jul 6th, 2012
Someone from Dundalk, MD writes:
i really feel there should be an examination of some sort and a spcific product that will rid the people of this annoying creature.