Urge the CDC to take action against surging unexplained disease

Thousands of people around the world, and the numbers continue to grow, are complaining of symptoms which include: crawling sensation, severe itching, stinging bites, skin sores and pimple-like bite marks. We continue to visit doctors and spend our money on senseless remedies, in a desperate attempt to put an end to our suffering. Many believe is microscopic mites, others believe is Morgellons...but in the end, none of us know with certainty what is the cause of this horrible affliction We need Congress help urge the CDC to look closely and seriously into this mysterious disease that is plaguing and ruining the lives of thousands of people around the world. Urge the DEP investigate the pests responsible for this infestation. Please take our plead seriously and help us !
Apr 18th, 2014
Someone from Meridian, MS signed.
Apr 18th, 2014
Someone from Meridian, MS signed.
Apr 18th, 2014
Someone from Bend, OR signed.
Apr 16th, 2014
Someone from Grants Pass, OR signed.
Apr 16th, 2014
Someone from Palo Alto, CA signed.
Apr 16th, 2014
Someone from Jeffersonville, IN writes:
Suffering 1 yr since Apr 2013. Work in old warehouse bldg converted to ofc for fed govt. have spent thousands. Got better during icy winter. Starting again now. in drop ceilings vents at work. Have used everything including prof products. Heres best advice i have: 70% rubbing alcohol mixed approx1/2 water in fine mist spray bottle. Spray everything. Several times a day. For weeks if not couple months. I was making mistake of spraying baseboards floors etc. NO! These things are on walls ceilings. Bathrooms worse! Im telling you it took me 7/8 months to realize this! Im stepping up the spray again now that spring here and ofc getting buggy.
Apr 15th, 2014
Someone from Cranston, RI writes:
Both my son and I have fibers coming out of our skin. It's been 2yrs sice the onset. I urge the CDC or medical research to be done because so many people are suffering. Please fund research!
Apr 15th, 2014
Someone from Pearland, TX signed.
Apr 13th, 2014
Someone from Porter, TX writes:
My daughter has been suffering with some type of infestation for months now. She has been to her doctor and a dermatologist they told her to see a Psychiatrist. She moved out of her apartment and had to leave everything she owned. SOME ONE NEEDS TO HELP!!
Apr 12th, 2014
Someone from Portland, OR writes:
I have been bothered by mites of some kind for two years now . The doctors either think I have scabies (which wasn't the case) or just old age itching . Well , I bought a microscope and I can see these white egg like things under my skin . When I try to tell doctors that they think I"m crazy. It gets worse in summer and so here I am itching again . please CDC investigate this. All of us aren't crazy . I read about a small mite infesting a grade school class here in Beaverton , Oregon . It took three pest control companies to find the small tiny mite . There are things that are new that are making a lot of people's lives miserable. Look into this please.
Apr 11th, 2014
Someone from Cape Coral, FL writes:
Dr. Douglas Buckner said: Fibers as in Morgellons is new and has not been seen before in modern medicine or written about in the medical books. If something does not exist in the med books or the journals then it does not exist with the close minded, time pressed doctors. This is called Semmelweis Reflex, "the immediate dismissal of new scientific information without thought or examination."
Apr 11th, 2014
Someone from Detroit, MI signed.
Apr 9th, 2014
Someone from Anchorage, AK writes:
I been dealing with this since December and it's getting worst I went hospital I live in Alaska all they said scabies but scabies don't attack you like a fly and live in the eyes everywhere mimics your hair and they find you in your house at night. Floating hairs at first I was seeing white flys and now mites crusted ones this has over taken my life and I find no where I turn there's no one to help me a hero i guess itching and black specs bagged up infested sheets and linen waited a week to wash once I opened the bag it was like a woosh they swarmed me I keep seeing long hairs thinking there worms of soon sort they heal your lesions very fast no infection takes place but takes forever to heal I pulled one out of my eye it was red irritated and the next day it was normal this is not scabies it's something far more sinister I never experienced anything this maddening and seems I can't do nothing about but live in misery
Apr 8th, 2014
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
Apr 8th, 2014
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
Apr 8th, 2014
Someone from Alpine, WY signed.
Apr 5th, 2014
Someone from Seattle, WA writes:
This is a nightmare for the people suffering! I have family members that I haven't been able to see for fear that they will contaminate our home! CDC must help!
Apr 3rd, 2014
Someone from Dayton, OH writes:
THIS IS AN EPIDEMIC AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP US!
Apr 3rd, 2014
Someone from San Antonio, TX signed.
Apr 3rd, 2014
Someone from San Antonio, TX signed.
Apr 2nd, 2014
Someone from Leetonia, OH writes:
I feel the government knows what happened to us because otherwise they would be mortified at the vast number of people with bugs they can not get rid of...I really don't know why the doctors are so rude to people who need help. I don't know why especially if you have insurance they just don't run the tests. Why do the doctors think everyone is crazy? The sad thing is many of us have weakened immune systems or other health issues. I have Morgellons but I also have had to battle mites. I have both under control but I live a terrible life with the routine I have to keep up with. There is no quick fix. Constant baths, soaking clothes, lotions, oils etc...You can use pesticides continuously. Maybe this was Bio-Bug Warfare ...and this was released on us. I just can't believe that there are bugs that are impossible to kill, or they die but then come back again.Someone had to make them to make them super bugs to feed on people or their pets. I spend close to 600 a month on a routine to keep the fungus, bug, bacteria whatever it is off me....Try to explain that to people why you are financially devastated??? It took me awhile to figure out how to keep them off me but they never stop trying...it is like once you are marked they don't stop. I hate to say it but it is like when a hurt animal is dying all the bugs and worms etc get on it and they are defenseless till they die...only these bugs or parasites are doing this to people that are very much alive....like something out of a horror movie really...Believe me I have had lots of health battles but nothing compares to this battle...no words can explain.
Apr 1st, 2014
Someone from Medford, OR writes:
Help my 3 children ages 2-9 are suffering and with my weak immune system it is killing me slowly. No doctor believes us and we are about to tear our home just to see if that will rid us of these horrible bugs!
Mar 31st, 2014
Someone from Cincinnati, OH writes:
My family of four has been infected with mites for 6 months. We have lost everything. Can't keep a job because of health and we feel like we are dying. Immune Systems are not handling this for us. We have spent over $10,000 on new rental home, new clothes, OTC medicines and products, new furniture, and we CAN NOT afford to keep this up. We feel better one day and then all of a sudden we are completely re-infested. We have been to 6 different doctors including Dermatologists and they are trying to put me on Anti-Psychotics, even though this started after staying in a dirty Condo Unit and ALL of the symptoms started for ALL of us (my two daughters 6 and 8, my husband and myself) at the same time AFTER staying in this unit. I tried to explain this to the Condo Maintenance and Owners and they don't believe that the condo is infested. We are modern day lepers at this point trying not to spread this horrible disease and quarantining ourselves to protect the community and the world from getting this debilitating parasite. We are losing our new rental home, our car, and any quality of life as a result of not being able to be diagnosed or taken seriously. The mental anguish is only multiplied when doc literally laughs in our face and tries to give us meds that will just put us in a stupor so we can't help ourselves. The docs even gave my kids a Rx that makes them "able to relax". I'm sure that we did not lose our minds and go psycho at the same time after the same incident. We are dying, if not physically we are not able to live a life of productivity, progress or enjoyment as this parasite is ALWAYS with us. We have missed many Family Holidays, my kids sports teams, dance, piano classes are not able to be enjoyed or PAID for as this "condition" is robbing us of any income to try to fend of the symptoms to contiinue schooling and nessacary day to day activites. Even retelling our situation with out anyone being able to recognize, identify, or diagnose and treat us is almost too exhausting. We are at a complete loss. And it just kills me to see my kids so miserable, sick and frustrated because of these tiny tiny bugs reeking havoc in EVERY SINGLE aspect of our lives. There isn't enough time in the day to boil everyones sheets, clothing, vacuum every surface, shower twice a day or more and treat everyones skin in a way that gives a bit of relief (even if only for a moment) I have asked the doctor for SKLice and oral Ivermectin and she will NOT prescribe because she can't see "scabies". But she is more then willing to give us Xanax, Sleeping pills, and Anti-Psychotics to shut us up and make us sleep through this hell we are experiencing. PLEASE HELP. I feel guilty when I snuggle my children as I am the most infested. They are begging for physical contact and want to hug their mother more then anything, and I can't give them the physical love that they need as little kids. I'm worried this will take a toll on their future lives and mental state as the future
Mar 31st, 2014
Someone from Berrien Springs, MI writes:
Go to your doctor and ask for SKLiCE. Also, ask for oral ivermectin. Treat the whole family!
Mar 29th, 2014
Someone from Brooklyn, NY writes:
Been suffering a bird mite infestation for five years in Brooklyn, NY. Lost everything. Totally isolated. Can't work. Alone. Depressed & suicidal as a result. Soon to be homeless because not able to come in contact with other people. HELP!
Mar 29th, 2014
Someone from League City, TX writes:
My daughter and 3 yr. old granddaughter moved into an apartment and within 3 weeks had documented bedbugs, lice, scabies and 5 types of worms. She called the Health Department and they said their "might be bedbugs." They moved out in three weeks losing all furniture, apartment deposits...leaving my daughter with limited finances. One week later she had bugs infesting both she and my 3 year old granddaughter's skin. Bugs fly around them wherever they go, burrowing in them and strange unidentified bugs cause lesions on their bodies and leave eggs and larvae wherever they go. They are hosts to these bugs and cannot get rid of them or even identify them. The bugs go with them wherever they go and some leave a trail of eggs and larvae behind for another person to "catch". She wants to work but can't because of the lesions and the bugs and she is a proud American who actually wants to work. I am currently supporting two families on a very limited income. Anyone in close proximity will probably get this problem as well. Our family is divided because no one knows if they are contagious. I personally think it is because it all occurred when moving into the apartment. I can't hug, kiss or touch my daughter or granddaughter and I miss them terribly. No one will help them. Some doctors she has seen think she is crazy or on drugs even when they see, "treat" their lesions or see the actual bugs. Not only has this isolated us from our daughter and granddaughter , they are alone and frightened and there is no help to be found. Her friends no longer come to see her as they are afraid of "catching" whatever they both have. Please help them from suffering through the actual pain these bugs cause when they bite or burrow in their skin laying their eggs causing boil type or other horrible skin lesions and infections, itching and crawling sensations. Do something to stop this disease that both hurts them and has isolated them from our family and their friends....not to mention the fact that they are putting the lives of other Americans at risk. Please pay attention to what Americans all over the country are telling you. This is real! New diseases are identified all the time. It is time to identify this one so that Americans can be diagnosed and treated. Please don't ignore the very people you have promised to serve and protect. This disease is real!
Mar 29th, 2014
Someone from League City, TX writes:
My daughter and 3 yr. old granddaughter moved into an apartment and within 3 weeks had bedbugs, lice, scabies and 5 types of worms. She called the Health Department and they quarantined that portion of the apartment complex and everyone moved out. One week later she had bugs infesting both she and my 3 year old granddaughter's skin. Bugs fly around them wherever they go, burrow in them and strange unidentified bugs cause lesions on their bodies and around them. They are staying in hotels where they have to leave every two weeks or so because the hotel becomes infested with more bugs and egs as has their car. These bugs are in and on them and not in or on the hotel or car. They are hosts to these bugs and cannot get rid of them or even identify them. The bugs go with them wherever they go and leave a trail of eggs and larvae behind for another person to "catch". Anyone staying at the hotel after them or in close proximity will probably get this problem as well. Our family is divided because no one knows if they are contagious. I can't hug, kiss or touch my daughter or granddaughter and I miss them terribly. No one will help them. Some doctors she has seen think she is crazy or on drugs even when they see their lesions or the actual bugs. Not only has this isolated us from our daughter and granddaughter , They are alone and frightened and they is no help to be found. Her friends no longer come to see her as they are afraid of "catching" whatever they both have. Please help them from sufferring through the actual pain these bugs cause when the bite or burrow in their skin laying their eggs causing boils and horrible skin lesions. Do something to stop this disease that both hurts them and has isolated them from our family and their friends....not to mention the fact that they are putting the lives of others at risk. Please pay attention to what Americans all over the country are telling you. This is real!
Mar 28th, 2014
Someone from Newport, OR signed.
Mar 28th, 2014
Someone from Austin, TX writes:
We are in hell. No one can help and our 11 month old is suffering.
Mar 24th, 2014
Someone from Henderson, NV writes:
Bugs crawling and flying around us.its very contagious skin disease. All my family and my friends suffering from this. We are affecting other people every day. The dermatologists are not able to cure us.please help us to find cure..
Mar 24th, 2014
Someone from Fiskdale, MA signed.
Mar 23rd, 2014
Someone from Hinesville, GA writes:
Same thing happen to me and my mother .been sick over a year after 17 doctors. And CDC said we did it to our self and it was our nerves .Go home and relax.I stressed the impotantance of me having 8 small grandkids in schools.I missed them.and had not let them come over because of all the sores that would not heal..They did nothing at all. 4 hour drive up there.I lost 82 pounds.finally my gastro doctor got tired of me begging him to do stool sample on.Did it and my well water had the bad water parasite in stars with a c had to but a whole house filter system in change pump and pipes.Now I gonna sed them a thank you cause my whole family could be sick.My husband did get sick.Why?????had double insurance.It would cost them a dime to run some test that day!!!!!
Mar 22nd, 2014
Someone from Kingston Springs, TN writes:
Ive reached my breaking point nothing at all slows these freaking bio weapon types acrania type mites bird mites / pepper mites . I cant prove it Doctor's cant do anything . They misdiagnose it for scabies I have zero pets . I wish this was scabies . Ive lost my home all my clothing evening my favorite hobbys . My marriage is falling apart because my wife isnt as symptomatic as I so she feels im obsessed everyone except my brother thinks this is a cop out or I want attention and reason to sit on my *** and do nothing when I love the out doors this is the worse possible thing that could ever happen to someone in my opinion worse than aids or cancer these things started in mid January for me of 2014 . I love recreational shooting at the gun range multiple types of guns and this is the ironic part but cant be proven nor will I earn any reimbursement but one day at the range I had a complete outbreak worse than usual and all my gear in the $1000s is completely infested my favorite rifle completely infested my whole truck was infested beyond controlr dedecontamination. I cant prove it but this statted around the time I bout bulk russian ammo and my ammo can that I put all my 7.62×39 rounds in seems to be the source but they are every where now even where my wife and I moved to her parents now this house is infested and they dont realize it . I lost my job and am losing my wife as I post now she has healed supposedly but shes in denial and I beg the Lord to heal.me or eliminate this life crippling epidemic. Im wasting my time posting this unless its a large scale disease killing over 100 persons like h1n1 which I had few months before this s d felt like I wss dying but id trade this for that again in a heartbeat . The emotional, mental, financial, family damage is devestating and irreversible. Thank you America and the great Government who lets immigrantion destroy are lives no matter what the outcome is like I said earlier on I want believe this came from bulk ammo I bought that comes directly from russia a country who wants us destroyed . This is going to be as bad as a nuke by 2017 if that late as this spreads and infestates at a uncanny large scale amount ill die from pesticide poisioning before anything significant mental breakdown leading to the un know. I wanted to call the epa or some gov suit when my house was completely taking over in a total still adding up since I rent and the landlord wont find out til he is infested because we are trying to break the lease for other health hazards he was aware of before signing a lease as is condition but ive so far lost 7500$ easy and spent my whole tax return and then some lost my job and my truck im financing is over ran by these viscous mites im on my 7 th day now and I bought a hazmat suit and gas mask and tried to destroy these all while being mated upon and not knowing nothing that I have bought or fogged has done jacl squat except shorten my life span. All hope is gone .March 22nd 2014 way to sta
Mar 22nd, 2014
Someone from Whittier, CA writes:
DON'T GIVE UP HOPE!
Mar 21st, 2014
Someone from Buffalo, NY writes:
#whitehouse #obama #ddt #abcnews #foxnews #cnn #dateline #20/20 #911 #CDC #unitednations This is a epidemic!! We need your immediate help!! Bed bugs and/or Bird Mites are a real issue to the Quality of Life and if you have not personally experienced it, YOU WILL if nothing is done! They may not spread disease from current studies however the impact it has on daily living with excessive cleaning - throwing out furniture or heirlooms is financially and emotionally a serious problem. Skin rashes! I encountered the problem from my eldest daughter boyfriend visiting our home - he had them. Within the same month of meeting him and welcoming him we had bed bugs! I threw out 5 mattress in which 2 were brand new purchases. I had him strip to enter my home and would place his clothes outside! I used everything from dryer heat, placing clothing in deep freezers, 91% alcohol and this is a daily routine! I have spend so much money on home remedies I am only living to keep them out. Recently my eldest had my gbaby and has moved out. Her apt has them and our family is split - we do not fellowship the same because of fear. I have heavily allergic and develop a rash. Quality of Life is important!! Family is important and these bed bugs and/or bird mites need to be eliminated over the human race! We have having mental breakdowns because of this!! If DDT worked before , is not the value of human life greater than a microscopic pest that is destroying our daily living? HELP! And people are embarrassed because my daughter now fiancé were embarrassed about telling people they even had them! So they act normal knowing they are living with an issue! That is the majority - people don't have money so they love with it and spread it! We are isolating ourselves.
Mar 21st, 2014
Someone from Newton, IA writes:
Do something! This is getting worse and I've suffered without help long enough!
Mar 21st, 2014
Someone from Dallas, TX signed.
Mar 20th, 2014
Someone from Lampasas, TX signed.
Mar 15th, 2014
Someone from Indio, CA writes:
help...this can not go on....Please tell the CDC to do something re: this problem. Thanks
Mar 14th, 2014
Someone from Macon, GA signed.